Mom aishwarya, wife kajal and loser white cuck anand
Video 
[Image: JdFzqge4D2oLntQf8][Image: TueMoL4CYnNZSkfo7][Image: med_gallery_1_3_186859.jpg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO-baYVuEz9F9f8XFpYj9...Q&usqp=CAU]cucky here with my wife kajal and my mom aiswarya waiting for my high  school bullies
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-05-2022, 11:25 PM)SubBoii Wrote: [Image: JdFzqge4D2oLntQf8][Image: TueMoL4CYnNZSkfo7][Image: med_gallery_1_3_186859.jpg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO-baYVuEz9F9f8XFpYj9...Q&usqp=CAU]cucky here with my wife kajal and my mom aiswarya waiting for my high  school bullies

well i want ur mom for tonight
Like Reply
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK2o_8kBrP-6yS0f_-j9h...w&usqp=CAU]hi sir im aiswary from your community . Im here to tell you that ive already filed a case against you and your gang members for my husbands murder
Like Reply
Im s anand from kerala age 22.im workimg in hycinth hotel as general manager. I live with my mom aishwarya who is of age 48.we live in a remote colony where my former high school bullies are leaders of strong gang . Before a week my dad was murdered in a gangfight consisting of my bullies.so we were grieving and we filed a case against my high school bullies with my mom.then me and my mother tasted the power of my high school bullies.they started to come over our house and piss in the garden and started writing obscene things about my mother.so me and my mother got in touch with the gang and started the conversation.(my mother walking swaying her big ass side to side while walking to the den of the gang of my bullies and stood in front of the leader)

Aishwarya- hello sir im aiswarya from your community.recently we've been harrased by your gang so much you should give us some explanation.we have already withdraw the case but youre still harrasing us? why is this?[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK2o_8kBrP-6yS0f_-j9h...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
Hello, im s. Anand and im 16 . I Live in a colony with my widow mom.my mom is aishwarya who is age 42.shes very beautiful and looks like a hot model.but we live in a chaotic colony where im bullied very badly but i dont say anything because i cant say anything to my single mom who is very pressurized by running the house alone and looking after me.but yesterday, i eent to the colony ground to ask to play cricket, the colony bully i dont know his name because i never talked to anyone in the colony much, hes almost 7 ft eith huge muscles pushed me and beat me so bad.i went home after that but my mom caught me sneaking into the room and saw my black eyes and bruises and asked me what happened,so i told my mom what happened.
Then she said to me to bring him home for dinner so that she can lecture him.next day i found him so he beat me up again but i told him that my mom invited him for dinner and he agreed.(meeting i bring him home and he sits in the sofa like a king,after a minute my mom comes with a glass of lime juice slowly swaying her wide hips and bouncing ass and sat near my bully and served him the glass of juice) 
Aish- beta anand thank you for inviting your friend to chat for the house now you can go in your room and lock the door.
Anand- yes mommy

Aish(after anand went inside room, sitting beside the bully and placing hand on his thighs and slowly massaging) beta whats your name beta?[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_AymN9jkgagMLg81I2eA...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(26-05-2022, 12:15 AM)SubBoii Wrote: Hello, im s. Anand and im 16 . I Live in a colony with my widow mom.my mom is aishwarya who is age 42.shes very beautiful and looks like a hot model.but we live in a chaotic colony where im bullied very badly but i dont say anything because i cant say anything to my single mom who is very pressurized by running the house alone and looking after me.but yesterday, i eent to the colony ground to ask to play cricket, the colony bully i dont know his name because i never talked to anyone in the colony much, hes almost 7 ft eith huge muscles pushed me and beat me so bad.i went home after that but my mom caught me sneaking into the room and saw my black eyes and bruises and asked me what happened,so i told my mom what happened.
Then she said to me to bring him home for dinner so that she can lecture him.next day i found him so he beat me up again but i told him that my mom invited him for dinner and he agreed.(meeting i bring him home and he sits in the sofa like a king,after a minute my mom comes with a glass of lime juice slowly swaying her wide hips and bouncing ass and sat near my bully and served him the glass of juice) 
Aish- beta anand thank you for inviting your friend to chat for the house now you can go in your room and lock the door.
Anand- yes mommy

Aish(after anand went inside room, sitting beside the bully and placing hand on his thighs and slowly massaging) beta whats your name beta?[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_AymN9jkgagMLg81I2eA...g&usqp=CAU]

( myself satish yadav 20 year old dark black skinned 6 feet 3 inch height son of a builder i was physically very strong and i bought cricket kits bat, ball and stump so i decided who should play and who shouldnt )

( a boy named anand came and asked if he can play and i slapped him around and told him no place for losers as he couldnt even catch a ball properly and then he invited me to his house for dinner and told his mom has prepared something tasty )

( so i reached anands house which is in the 6th floor of Mangalya Apartment and i sat on the sofa comfortably thats when i saw a woman come out with a glass and i looked at her eyes and i was thinking i havent seen such a beiutiful woman in my life as she sat near me in the couch and placed hand on my thigh)

ummm my name is sa..sa..satish..( i stuttered a bit as i was overwhelmed by ur beauty) 

( i tried to drink the juice in glass but as i was looking at ur eyes as i was trying to drink i missed my lips and i felt a bit embarassed)

may i know who are u ? sippppp ( sipped the juice properly now)
Like Reply
Satish, right (slowly massagings his thighs), beta why did you slap my son beta its very rude . I know my son is a weak and senseless kid because he is raised without a father but beta you shouldnt slap him that hard, ( flicking her hair and saying it near sathish ears )

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTho0bwqtCqgZIXoo17nbx...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(26-05-2022, 12:29 AM)SubBoii Wrote: Satish, right (slowly massagings his thighs), beta why did you slap my son beta its very rude . I know my son is a weak and senseless kid because he is raised without a father but beta you shouldnt slap him that hard, ( flicking her hair and saying it near sathish ears )

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTho0bwqtCqgZIXoo17nbx...w&usqp=CAU]

( as u run ur palm on my thighs my dick starts growing )

i wont let him play in my team he is useless and we even told him to catch a ball and he coudnt even do that then how should i treat him ( i asked looking at ur eyes and lips)

i mean i didnt knew he didnt had a father ( as u flick ur hair i peeped at ur arm armpit intersection briefly for a second)
Like Reply