Poll: Moat wife affair with whom
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boss
33.33%
1 33.33%
Colleague
0%
0 0%
Devar
0%
0 0%
Her friend
33.33%
1 33.33%
Neighbour
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real affair of wife of us all
Who all got to know real life affairs of their wife, how u got to know, with who she had or has affair, how u felt and what u did? All in detail pls
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wife had a fling affair with her boss on a business trip. Initially she just told me that she is going out to pass time and he is an interesting man. I was also on a trip with one of my colleagues. One night while sexting me and wife agreed to have a short affairs. But we also agreed to share all details.....started with she telling me about teasing her boss and then getting close to him and flirting. She encouraged me to do same with my colleague and i did.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharvycs's post
Like Reply
I had seen and heard a few things of my mom when I was kid. After my father passed away, one uncle started to visit home, specially when I used to be out to play or on tuition, he left just when I reached home. Mom used to behave v lovingly to me after he visited. A few incidents I saw and even heard after that, but never confronted her. Can also tell on Google chat, same id
[+] 1 user Likes Alphaplus4444's post
Like Reply
yes. meri wife ka afair muze pata chala hai.
Like Reply
(27-05-2022, 12:44 PM)Alphaplus4444 Wrote: I had seen and heard a few things of my mom when I was kid. After my father passed away, one uncle started to visit home, specially when I used to be out to play or on tuition, he left just when I reached home. Mom used to behave v lovingly to me after he visited. A few incidents I saw and even heard after that, but never confronted her. Can also tell on Google chat, same id

Provide your id in private msg
Like Reply