Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM)
This story is fully fictional. It does not depict real world culture or happenings. 

My name is Ragul. I was studying 8th standard at that time, since my school buses stopped coming to our house as it is very far from my school my mom decided that i will go to school from my uncles house(mom's brother) till they shift our home. My school is in near by village and it is walkable distance from my uncles ,i was happy that i am staying at my uncle, because his daughter varshini and i get along very well,she is just 4 months younger to me,  i am shy and reserved type she is very talkative and open, whenever she comes to my home i talk with my area girls because she is friends with them and she and i got close, so i was excited and also my aunt is hot looking she married young so she is in early 30s, she is good looking slim so overall i was happy.

I went to my uncles house. It was good i was enjoying the extra attention since i am staying there for the first time, usually we will visit for a day and come back. I made some new friends faster this time as varshini introduced me to her friends nearby, i got along well. But i didnt have muchh privacy here. They kept my clothes in common hall until they make space in varshas room, so i had to change dress in hall, i felt really embarrassing when putting on underwear, i was extra careful while putting it trying to not reveal anything to others, i can see aunt trying to hide her smile while i am doing this, she also interrupted me couple of times whhile bathing asking for washhing soap or something, when she knocks i will immediatly tie my towel before opening, she saw this, second time she asked friendly, why are you tying your towel now, in middle of bath all full of soap, you dont have to be shy before me and she giggled, i am like your mother only, you are like a small child to me. All she is saying is increasing my embarrassment further, i was just waiting for her to leave so i can finish bathing peacefully, she said, you can even take bath outside in backyard, your uncle too takes bath there sometimes, nobody will say anything, come, she grabbed my hand and pulled, i became afraid, she can be strict sometimes, i wanted to cut the situation here itself, i pleaded aunty! aunty! please aunty! i dont want to bath outside please!, i said in a crying tone, while trying to resist her pulling with my legs and holding on to the door with another hand, she giggled seeing me all desparately trying to escape from her grip, and said ok! ok! chill, i am not taking you out finish your bath and come and she left! my aunt was from village where male modesty is not considered important, so small boys being naked in front of girls is not an issue, it is common, even adults will bath in fields and rivers,my uncle used to take us to rivers for bath, i only try to join when it is all boys or if people are not near us. It was fun though. she often tells my mom that i should be like that, she often laughs at my shyness because of this.

One day aunt told me to go and take bath, she told to wait in the backyard she will come and apply oil for oil bath, i dont like oil baths since i have to wait long time to let oil soak in, but anyway i did it frquently in home so i went to backyard and waited for aunt to come. she came and started applying oil to head, it was relaxing, after that she told to remove my shirt, i felt shy i realised this is the first time she is applying oil for me,  she had already seen me shirtless so i did as she said, but i felt embarrassing when she applied oil to me in my nipples, when she did that i slightly twitched, it was kind of exciting too! she continued applying oil to my tummy arms and back, whenever she came near my ass i felt uncomfortable and started moving, then she told to remove the shorts, i was shocked!, i was afraid this was going to happen, but i thought she saw how shy i was before so she wont ask. i try to escape as if its no big deal, Its enough Aunty i will go and bath, and got up and tried to go away but she held me, Wait!, it is good for you if you apply full body. she called my uncle near and said Look here he is not applying oil properly, my uncle in a joyous mood told, Hey kiddo!, why man why dont you want it?, Its fine uncle, i never did this, i dont like it. They were trying to convince me for some time, i was giving only excuses, suddenly my uncle said, looks like he wont accept it, what you do just grab his hands!, i thought he was joking, and before i could think aunt held both my hands, uncle in a playful way, Time for your bath Kiddo, said while smiling, he grabbed my shorts and pulled it down with my  underwear, i was kicking my legs and screaming uncle no! please leave me!, but he got it down fast and pulled it away, my aunt left my hands and she bursted out in laughter, i was standing completely nude in front of them, i was embarrassed to the core, i immediately ran to my uncle to get my clothes, he raised his hands i couldnt reach it i tried to bring his hand down, i was hitting him to give me my clothes back, but it didnt seem to hurt him since i was a kid, my aunt was seeing my childish fight with my uncle throwing tantrums in my birthday suit and was laughing the whole time, she tried to stop it, Stop it!, Ha!Ha!Ha!, Stop please! Ha!Ha!, my stomach is starting to hurt from laughing stop it!, i gave a u too aunty look to her angrily, after that she came to me, Ok! stop now, and she lifted me with both hands from under my armpit and took me close to where she kept her oil and let me down, but continued to hug me, my face turned red, i was facing my uncle, my bum was brushing her saree it was soft, i tried to stay at a distance, she hugged me closer my ass and my body was touching her, it sent shockwaves to my body, she told to uncle, my poor boy why are you making him cry and blinked at him, he understood she is trying to console me and played along, oh it is like that ah now, you are his support ah!, Yeah Why not!, he is my cute little boy!, look at him all cute!, while saying that just like how elders will pinch our cheeks and give plain kiss to children, she hold my penis and balls with her hands and shook it and took her hand to mouth and gave a plain kiss, i was shocked i didnt expect it and i was very embarrassed now tears started coming from my eyes i controlled i didnt wanna act like a "small boy" even more, i mostly try to impress my aunt by showing off since i liked her very much, but now i am standing stripped off my clothes, infront of her, my ass and dick completely visible to her, and then my uncle said, ok then i am going out my job is done, u wont get these(shorts) back now kiddo, i was angry at my uncle he was very close i didnt expect this from him, but then we play and fight like this all the time and i enjoyed those just not with my clothes, he probably thinks it is just like other times or he is helping me overcome my shyness or he wont think anything because it is not an issue for him as i am small boy and both of them are grownups and are like parents to me, but i was mad at him, he went away putting my clothes to soak for laundry.
[+] 5 users Like ron1234's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start. Please continue.
[+] 1 user Likes wraith's post
Like Reply
congrats congrats congrats congrats congrats
[+] 2 users Like Bhalo Chele 420's post
Like Reply
Updates plz
[+] 1 user Likes Nishales's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the feedback.  I will try to use it in the story.
Feel free to give me suggestions to improve or add something to the story
[+] 3 users Like ron1234's post
Like Reply
As my uncle went away i realised that now i am alone with my aunt, i was embarrassed and now starting to get afraid as i have to face her for the next half hour or so naked, probably without any chance of getting dressed. I was facing the other side from my aunt as i didnt have courage to look at her, she pulled me by hand, 'Come we will go and apply oil', she went and sat on a chair and made me stand infront of her. i was standing looking down with an angry face, she was cutting another oil pack and pouring it, occasionly she was looking at me to see my reaction and was smiling slightly the whole time. She asked, What da you got angry at uncle ah?, i looked at her and said Yes Aunty of course!, she smiled, 'So you are mad at me too then', as she is near me i said instinctively 'No Aunty, not like that', 'ohh! i must be your favourite then!'. While talking i slowly covered my penis with my hands, she giggled 'now only you are getting the sense to cover it', i didnt know what to say, 'but if you are covering yourself now then i wont be able to do my job, so we have to keep you open now', while saying this she tried to separate my hands using her hands,i resisted her,she smiled looking down and she looked at me and said 'why are you being shy now?, anyway i have to give you bath now or else how can we proceed?',i relaxed my hands then and she pulled it away. she started applying oil to my lower body from thighs to toe, she was speaking to me in between, 'why are you dancing this much? what will you do in home your mom never gave oil bath ah?', 'i have aunty only for head i will apply', 'hmmm... i knew it,you are a good boy, if your mom practised you sooner, you would be doing it now!', i thought as she is speaking freely she will agree, i asked her 'Aunty can i go dressed up then next time i will take full oil bath', 'Aiiii, Nooo you stay here and laughed and said you clever boy, you will escape like this then', 'No i wont Aunty, next week i will surely do it', she heard me and kept shaking her head to indicate as if she is going to believe what i am saying, and said 'Ok Ok do it this time and next time i will leave you free', i kept on asking her to leave me, she got a little angry this time 'psst, dont argue just stand here or i will make you take oil bath daily', i stopped asking her after this. she is usually fun, but she can be very strict sometimes, i saw sometimes when she scolds varsha, she wont even talk back sometimes and varsha usually argues a lot, so i understood she can be very strict sometimes, so i always had little bit of fear towards her, so i kept quiet. while she applies oil to my upper thighs or switching between legs, i kept going back from fear that she would apply oil to my penis, she came close again i went back, and immediately she came cloae again, and did it a third time, now i understood she is doing it intentionally, i looked at her and she was laughing and asked what are you doing da!, HaHa i dont know what i am going to do with you, i dont know how i am going to make you bath!, it seems like the more time i spend my embarrassment also increases because whenever i do something she knows that i am feeling shy standing nude and taking bath before her, and i cant escape since she is not allowing me to go anywhere, and whenever she smiles at me, my face turns completely red, and she continued saying, but i am also enjoying, seeing you all dancing around trying to get out, being shy, i can tease you the whole time even i think. Hearinng this tears started coming frome my eyes, i looked down to hide it, she noticed it and said, 'ok ok i wont say anything i am sorry, but i am only said those things because you are very shy and i want you to feel comfortable, you are reacting very much, if you dont react then i wont do anything right, its only me here, i am your aunt right, so relax'. She said this and again came near my penis, i twitched again, 'hmm... you wont change', then suddenly she grabbed my penis tightly, i felt like shockwaves going through my body, i was afraid, excited, embarrassed, many things on my mind, she said in a stern voice 'Its ok! come here' and she started applying oil to my penis, initially i was fully embarassed after 5 to 10 sec, i realised i am also enjoying this, it felt very good, as she is applying oil my penis become erect horizontally pointing to her face. She saw and blushed, 'your pee-pee got big, you are enoying this ah then', again i kept a sad face, 'Ok Ok i forgot, i wont say anything' and she continued applying, she twisted my 'pee-pee' in all possible ways she strechted it forward and backward she messaged with both the hands and she held it vertically with two fingers and applied oil to my balls too in same fashion, and she turned me applied oil to my bums, she did my bums rather harshly, she was applying with force and faster, so i bums where jiggling and because of that my penis is also going up and down as it was erect. After applying she said, 'Ok we are done now wait for half hour and then we can bath'. I thought 'Oh come man i cant be like this anymore', inspite of feeling exposed infront of my aunt, our backyard is open space and people from our adjacent houses can see us from their terrace one house even had windows straight to our backyard. The whole time when i heard any sound i was looking to make sure nobody is watching me. Aunty i will bath now only, i dont want to wait it is boring. maybe she felt pity, she immediately said Ok. Wait here i will go get shikakai and  will bath you, i was angry for treating me like a child, i dont want her to bath me also, i was confused as what to say to her, she went inside by then, when she came back, i said i will bath myself aunty, no problem. 'Hmmm... ok! do you know how to bath with shikakai', 'yes aunty', have you used before?, 'No!', okay fine you bath, i will start washing clothes then!
[+] 4 users Like ron1234's post
Like Reply
Need long update
[+] 1 user Likes Devil009's post
Like Reply
I can't wait to read what happens next
Like Reply
One of the best cfnm stories, i have ever read
[+] 2 users Like busyx99's post
Like Reply
Thanks you guys!!! I will try to update soon
[+] 2 users Like ron1234's post
Like Reply
she went and started washing clothes while i started bathing, i poured water over my body it was cold, it was raining the whole night, i could feel the cold breezes all over my bare body, i started shivering lightly, i took some dry shikakai applied on head and poured water over it, even after sometime i didnt see any foam, i asked aunty 'no foam is coming is that ok?', 'ahh... its fine' she said and came closer, 'where is shikakai', i applied it on hair aunty, 'you applied it dry','haa...yes', she asked 'what yes?' i looked confused she smiled and said first you should mix with water!, she mixed it and gave it to me and she stood near me this time,while applying some of it went into my eyes, it started burning, 'ahh... it went inside my eyes aunty, it is burning', wait!wait! she said and washed my eyes with water, burning subsided but still i couldnt open my eyes, she took shikakai from me, i will bath you, you just stand simply for sometime, creating all sorts of trouble. I said Aunty its fine it wont happen again and searched for shikakai with my hands as i couldnt open my eyes. she saw me searching for shikakai blindly and laughed and slapped my ass with force and said shut up! and stand still or i will punish you here only. She said it in cheerful tone so i understood she is not angry just wanted to help me, but still it was a good hit on my ass i even moved slightly, it made me embarrassed even more so i stayed silent for some time, and she started bathing me, i wasnt convinced anyway so i again asked 'I know now Aunty i will do it', you wont ever keep quiet do you?, while saying she stopped for some time, suddenly she pinched my ass, this time she did it very hard, i shouted 'Ahh.....', now keep quiet, she hadnt punished me before this is the first time, so it felt weird and embarrassing and uncomfortable, after this i didnt say anything, i dont think she would let me bath myself after this. It was still paining from the pinching, so i rubbed my butt with my hands, i kept doing it for some time, she asked is it still paining, it was manageable so i hesitated, then leave your bum alone, i still kept doing it, 'still paining?', she asked with a shock and moved my hand away, and she rubbed my ass with her hand hard for 5 to 10 times, 'now is it fine?', by this time all pain is gone anyway, 'Yes aunty!', 'okay good!', wait here i will just go and soak the remaining clothes and come.

suddenly i heard someone laughing loudly Hahahaaha!! Hahahaha!!, the voice was familiar it took me few seconds to recognize it was varsha!!!, i completely forgot about her till now. i used to wake up early, she used to wake up late, she started taunting me, shame!shame!puppy shame! shame!shame!puppy shame!......, i couldnt even see her i still cant open my eyes, i couldnt get a full sense of what is happening, to be naked infront of aunt is itself very embarrassing but atleast she is a elder person but varsha is nearly same as my age, i was very embarrassed,i wouldnt even let her be in room when i am changing dress, i would have ask her to go away,sometimes when she is lazy she would say 'i am just minding my work, what am i doing to you', 'it doesnt matter go out' i would say little irritatedly, so she got the gist, whenever i came from bath, she would automatically say 'ok ok i am going out wait',i was very embarrassed now, i could hear her voice approaching closer she continued shame!shame! puppy shame!, i got angry 'shut up!, go away', she started splashing water on my body from tub, i thought she is near so i said' dont do that' and tried to hit her, she said 'i am not there' and she splashed water on my back, i turned and tried to hit her again, Aunt in the background said' dont play like this he might fall', i couldnt see her so i got frustrated 'if i catch you you are dead!!', 'oh! is it?', she splashed water with hose pipe now on my bum, i turned and tried to find her, meanwhile i could hear aunt coming closer, 'i said you not to play' she said in a angry voice and varsha shouted 'ahh! mom... it is paining' i thin she pinched her, 'go inside!',she hit her this time i could hear the sound, varsha frowned while slightly crying'Mom!!!', and she went away, 'come ragul', she took me and washed my hair, after applying water i could open my eyes with all the shikakai washed away, i could see varsha sat on the chair, i was a little afraid as i had no idea how to navigate the situation, she saw me open my eyes and said one more time shame!shame!puppy shame! and she smiled, i just stood there responseless with a little anger, she started asking aunt 'how did you make him agree mom, he wont even let me stay in his room even though he will wear tshirt towel everything, he will be like varshaaaa! get out', she said in a funny monstrous voice. Aunt smiled, 'psst shut up!, it took me this long to calm him somewhat, you keep quiet, if you waant ask your father later', i got angry she is saying it, 'Aunty dont say it to her!!', 'ok ok i wont say anything', she looked confused for sometime and left it didnt show much interest, then she asked 'Mom! will you make him take oil bath weekly', she asked with a wicked smile and turned towards me, i was a little afraid and looked at my aunt and varsha simultaneously with suspicion, varsha after 1 or 2 second started laughing, 'look at him, he is so afraid, poor boy', she said in a sympatheti tone, i hit her with my hand 'you dont have anything else to do?', 'not right now' she said with a laugh, 'Aunty please make her keep quiet', 'varsha you go inside and wash the utensils go', she said, 'mom just now i woke up i will do later i will stay silent ok?', she might have been tired or she didnt want to miss the things happening here she didnt go i dont know, she didnt tease me much after that, but she could resist occasionally looking at me now and then, meanwhile aunt applied soap to my body, she washed me throughly even my penis and bum, varsha looked surprised when aunt casually washed my penis she knows it is normal for my aunt, but she knows i am too shy for that so she looked at my face for my reaction, i still twitched and tried to move away as soon as possible i was a bit tensed in all this, she finally finished bathing and went to wash clothes and asked varsha to get me towel from inside
Like Reply
varsha came back and told her mom, there is no towel mom, this time she didnt tease me, that is how varsha usually is she teases me and i her normally, but she cares for me when she feels i might need help, so she looked at aunt for a solution, Aunt said 'i think everything is put for washing, its ok you give your shawl use that as towel', 'haa fine!, here take it', i felt strange using her shawl to dry myself but i was shivering due to cold so i took it, it didnt absorb water at all i was still wet its like drying with first time towel, i never liked it, so i kept my face frowning, Aunt saw it and asked what happened, 'its not drying aunty', 'haa it will be like that do it with force, varsha help him why are you simply standing!', i got shocked hearing this even varsha too, i knew i should have kept quiet but i got irritated and it slipped, even for varsha these things are not new, whenever our family gathers she will be assigned job to bath our younger cousins, they are 7, 8 years old, and since varsha is their big sister she used to take care of them, but since i am her age i think she felt shy,'Aunty no need i will do it', 'Psst, varsha he is shivering help him first', for aunt i dont even think she sees it as a problem, varsha is my cousin, and we both are small children to her so she didnt think its a big deal, hearing her mom the second time varsha said 'give it here' and pulled the shawl and came closer, i was shivering and from morning none of my reasons worked, maybe because of that i didnt protest, she started wiping she was wiping my upper for sometime, she was hesitant to go near my penis, even i was afraid of that, i thought it will be very embarrassing, then after sometime she came down and fastly she wiped one on this time and one on another on my penis and then went to my thighs and legs suddenly, i think there was a mutual sigh of relief that it didnt go that bad, she then turned me around and wiped my back,when she is doing that i looked down i saw my penis shaking bouncing in all directions as she is wiping me with good amount of force and my body is continously moving my penis is too, this has been a problem throughout today, i never really thought about it when dressed, but now i am naked i could how much my penis kept moving especially in situations like bathing, i thought she would  have seen this too when wiping my face turned red, maybe she might not have even noticed it but i was very aware of my body and it didnt help my concerns she did my bum just like other areas she even got inside my ass cheeks little bit, it made me embarrassed again, i didnt twitch this time i didnt want her to how uncomfortable i felt, she knew i am very embarrassed being naked atleast i wanted this to appear normal, after that she said'ok! done' and nodded with a responsible face, i also nodded, 'Mom! its done!', Aunty came closer 'ok! good! finally, it took near an hour to bath you' she laughed, next time you should not cause this much trouble ok? she said in a stern voice, hearing this varsha started laughing to herself and her caring attitude went away, i got afraid when she said this but i didnt wanna argue now so i didnt say anything, ok go and get dressed and she patted on my bum two times and i went inside to dress
Like Reply
This is a great story so far! Please continue regularly Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Elisevivian's post
Like Reply
Nice going, pls continue
[+] 1 user Likes Olduser1456's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the update. Please continue.
Like Reply
Thank you guys for your support!! Smile I will try to give weekly updates
Like Reply
(15-05-2022, 02:34 PM)Bhalo Chele 420 Wrote: I love CFNM. please add some naked punishment CFNM in front of sisters and aunt.
bathed naked by aunt would also be great.

I have been given CFNM punishment by cousine sisters. I ll tell u. Its real.
[+] 3 users Like Babukashyap's post
Like Reply
Please continue ??
[+] 1 user Likes busyx99's post
Like Reply
(19-06-2022, 02:38 AM)busyx99 Wrote: Please continue ??

I was out of station last week. I will give update this week!!
Like Reply
Dear ron1234, I hope to see an update to this story at least this week. I can't wait to read what happens with Ragul next.
Like Reply