Incest Grooming My Sister
Guys I am starting a story based on incest between cousins
[+] 2 users Like yakuzatits's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This story is set in a rural area, Raopur India (roughly 1990s). There is a good amount of armpit content in this story.

Intro(Back story):
I was 9 when my dad took me away from Raopur, since he wanted to work in the city. I didn't want to leave though. We were the richest family in the village, with a huge mansion and farm lands that stretched far and wide bordering the forest on 3 ends and barely few farm laborers lived in the servant quarters a little further from the mansion. It was my Dad(Chandran), his elder brother(Surya) and his daughter(my cousin, Rani, 8 years old back then) and me(Raj). Both our mothers had died due to complications during birth and unavailability of medical practitioners in the area.
Surya Uncle blamed Rani for her mothers death and shunned her since birth, he didn't marry again because he loved his wife way too much. Her and mine responsibilities were taken over by my dad. We both were inseparable. With a huge inheritance, I wasn't pressured to study, while Rani didn't leave the house at all. I was the only one she hung out the most.
The day I left for the city, she and I cried for hours. We didn't know when we'll be together again. Uncle hired the only female farm laborer, Shanti, part time to take care of her.

Chapter 1 - The Heir’s Welcome
I was now well settled into the city by now. At 17 I was done with my education and my father was satisfied with his work in the city. One day he decided to return to Raopur to retire. I had no choice but to return to the family farm to take over the business. I was reluctant, but the money and thought of meeting Rani again was lucrative enough. Dad asked me to go first and make arrangements for him, while he settled all his business in the city for a month or so. I hesitantly reached Raopur the next morning. Uncle had been informed of my arrival and a large assortment of carts had come to pick me up at the bus stop. An hour later I was greeted by my now aged uncle at the mansion entrance, with a tight embrace. My eyes were lurking around looking for Rani, she was nowhere to be seen. Nothing much had changed here. Everything looked the same, even the farm laborers were the same, just older.
"Where's Rani?" I was eager to meet her. "Haven't seen her in years.".
"Let's first get you settled in. Shanti carries all of Raj's luggage to his room." Evading my question, uncle directed me to freshen up. Meanwhile, Shanti carried my stuff to my old room. Shanti was the only one allowed to enter the house, for the safety and care of Rani. As uncle left for the dining room I asked Shanti Mausi, "Where's Rani? Is she here?".
"She's upstairs in the corner room. But sahib, please eat with bade sahib first.", she answered all jittery. Her fear baffled me, it was a simple question.

"Ok. I will." I cleaned up and dined with my uncle. We discussed my city activities. Most of the conversation was him criticizing city culture. I was half listening as my eyes kept looking upstairs to see a glimpse of Rani. As soon as we were done with the meal, I excused myself and ran upstairs.

The corner room upstairs was the biggest one on the first floor and received plenty of natural light, but was so far away from any room downstairs that sound could barely get to any other rooms on the ground floor. It had its own attached bathroom and a balcony.

When I reached the room entrance it was open and there were diyas everywhere along the walls of the room. Rani stood there with an Aarti Thali completely covered. She was wearing a red ghagra below and I couldn’t see anything other than that except for her fingers pulling her chunnar(veil) almost down to her knees and her other hand holding the thali. The ghagra was so thick, I couldn’t even see her feet underneath them. She did my aarti and touched my feet since she was a year younger to me. I stood there astonished, seeing all of this unfold.

“Arey Arey! Why are you touching my feet Rani? What has gotten into you?” All I was seeing was an opaque chunnar(veil), covering her entirely, practically down till her knees. “Why are you dressed like this?”
“Did I do something wrong, bade bhaiya. Please forgive me. I beg you to forgive me.”, she was shaking immensely while saying this.
“Rani, it’s me, Raj. your brother. We used to play with each other. You used to call me motu. Stop this formality and let me see your face. Geez, what the hell are you wearing? Lift this chunnar right now.” I went close to her, took the thali from her hands and put it aside. I was eager to lift the veil yet did it slowly, as I wanted to savor the moment.

As I raised it, first I uncovered her midriff. She was wearing a blouse that kept her midriff exposed and I thanked all the holiness in the world for showing me the smallest cutest belly button on a “patli kamar”(thin waist) shaped like the narrow part of an hourglass. She was trembling, evident by her stomach moving. She was wearing a kamarbandh around her tiny little waist. This was enough to get my heart going. As I kept on raising I saw a red blouse that covered petite breasts, with no bra underneath because no one in Raopur even knew about them. The blouse was short sleeved, which made her hands pretty much the only thing I could see. They were slender yet hairy, which wasn’t uncommon around there.
As her face was uncovered I felt my eyes widen and my heart skipping a few beats, more than I was comfortable with. Her lips were supple and naturally pinkest I had ever seen. Her nose was tiny, like a cute cartoon character. She had doe eyes, wide enough for me to drown in them but had the innocence like no other. There was some fear in there, almost watery yet full of hope and expectations. Her eyes were saying somethings, I just wasn’t able to understand, like she was  for something for a long time and it was probably me. Too much time had passed before I swallowed what saliva I had to open up my throat and realise that she was my cousin.
“Hi! You’ve grown up and look so beautiful. Why are your eyes watery? Did you miss me? How have yo..”, she hugged me crying mid sentence. Her veil dropped completely to the ground. It felt like her fear was gone and all the love she had contained was oozing out of her entire body. She pressed up against me so tightly, that I could feel her crotch on mine. When I wrapped my hand around her I felt her bare back as she was wearing a backless blouse. No matter how much I tried I couldn’t stop myself from getting a boner. She still didn’t let go. Her chest was pressed up against mine. The must not have been thin because I could feel her nipple bumps on me. The hug went on for too long and the entire time her crotch was rubbing against my now hard dick. I started patting her back, “I am fhere ok! and I am not going anywhere. Shhh..” I whispered in her cute ears. My hand started feeling her back, given the freedom I had at that moment. I went as low as the edge of the ghagra before I stopped myself. My boner waasn’t going down any sooner and neither was the hug ending. After a few minutes she loosened the hug.
“Bade Bhaiya. I missed you so much. Please don’t leave me. You have no idea how I have felt all these years without you. You were my world, without you I was lifeless.” she said crying.
I was dumbfounded. I had selfishly moved on, but here there was a girl who had waited me for 10 years. My boner just went down, as my heart felt this surge of love for my cousin. It was a confusing one, on one hand I had a boner, the other one shouted “she’s your sister, doesn’t matter cousin or not.” and another one wanted to love her unconditionally all her life. But I know my dick was winning here, with the immense love being the only thing that was stopping me from having her right there and then.
We kept hugging for another 10 minutes before we settled down on the sofa in her room. I wipped her tears with my hand while she kept her head down, never looking into my eyes.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes.”, I said as I left her room. I to the stairs and shouted “Shanti Mausi!”.
“Coming sahib!” she replied and ran up the stairs. “Yes saheb, how can I helpp you?”
“I am going to be upstairs at least until diner and then Rani and I will come downstairs to eat.”
“But sahib”, she said hesitantly, “Choti beti doesn’t come downstairs for her meals. She eats them up in her room everyday.”
“That’s strange! You know what I’ll stay upstairs then entire time then. Send both of our meals at dinner time.”
“Should I bring you some blankets sahib? It gets really cold at night, especially in that room. Also should I burn some neem leaves for the mosquitoes?”
“No need. I have everything I need upstairs.” I ran to Rani’s room as I said.

Rani was still on the sofa obediently. I went to her and took her left hand pulled her up to stand. In the process we became extremely close again. But this time our faces were closer. Our lips just a lean away. All I wanted to do in that moment was to kiss her, but I refrained by stepping back.
“Now stop crying and give me a happy welcome CHUTKI!”
As soon as she heard me saying that, here eyes lit up and a small smile crept up on her face.
“First of all, since when did you start wearing such heavy dresses and especially the chunnar. You look way too grown with that. Don’t you have any simple normal clothes?” I was still thinking of the girl whom I had left 10 years ago.

“Bhaiya I got ready for you . I only have all simple clothes, I stitched this fancy thing all by myself to welcome you. Don’t you like it? I knew it was a stupid idea. I am so sorry.”, she started crying.
“No you look extremely beautiful in this. This is so good. I just .... I am so sorry chutki. Please stop crying.” I consoled the best way I could. We hugged again this time it was tighter. When after a few minutes she didn’t let go, I started feeling up her back again. This time I purposely moved my hands around the rope that holds the blouse to make it loose. But then a voice in my head, told me to stop for some reason and I did.
After breaking the hug I told her change quickly and she ran to the bathroom.
I followed her quietly hoping to catch a glimpse of something. But alas! The bathroom door was air tight and  I couldn’t see anything.

She came out wearing a simple light blouse that was even thinner and slightly translucent and a ghagra that if wet
would easily be a see through. Simple yet exposing enough to turn me on again. I tried to shake my mind off of it and started catching up with her. It mostly me remembering the good old days and stories of them while she barely spoke. A few chuckles and smirks was I all got that day.
Dinner came to our room and it was all my favourites. She wouldn’t eat with me but rather wait for me to finish and then start. I tried to convince her a lot but to no avail. What had gotten into her? Why did she only eat in her room and why did the richest man’s daughter have such simple clothes? Everything was bugging me.

It was late and we had to sleep. There was only one bed and a sofa in the room but only 1 blanket. Was I fool not to get one from Shanti? No, I don’t think so.
“Ok now its sleepy time. So how do we sleep here now? I think Shanti Mausi is gone and we only have 1 blanket.”
“Bade Bhaiya why don’t you go to your room? My room gets really cold sometimes and I don’t want you to feel cold.”
“I am not leaving, like I promised, I am not leaving you ever again.”, I added authority to my voice.
“Ok bhaiya, then you sleep on the bed and I’ll sleep on the sofa.”
“Nonsense!”, I reprimanded, “Then you’ll be cold all night. How about we share this blanket on your bed and sleep there. There’s more than enough room for 2 people on the bed.”
“But Bhaiya,  `paap lagega`  if I caused you inconvenience or worse what if I kick you at night. I’ll damned.”
“Do you kick when you sleep?” I asked
“Not that I know of”, she answered slowly.
“Then we are good to go. Plus sleeping together will make us feel warmer.”
“Ok bhaiya.”
We lay down in bed and I told her to spoon. With her ass right up on my crotch, we were exactly in the position I wanted us to be in. Lights were switched off and I pretended to drift off. Sometime later, I gathered some courage to put my hand on her exposed waist. It was warm and cosy. The skin felt smooth and every inch felt like the best cake dough. Seeing no response from her, I decided to go further and put my hand on her ass while pressing my hard dick against it. I had been controlling since I saw her and I was sure if I could any more. With my pants still on, I started rubbing up and down her, basically humping her as slowly as possible so as to not wake her up.  She was sleeping like a log. Even over the cloth I could feel her ass being firm and yet smooth and doughy. After 5 minutes of humping, all my days pressure was released in an immense ejaculation. I probably had jizzed through my underwear and pants. I let out a moan along with holding her waist with full might. This partially woke her up.
“Everything okay Bhaiya? I didn’t cause trouble did I?”, she asked concerned.
“Nothing. Go to sleep now, its late.”
She went back to the same position and was fast asleep.

I thought to myself.
“She is so gullible and naive. I don’t think she has any idea of sexuality. But how can that be possible at 18. She is the one, she can be the innocent sister, friend and lover, I can have.”
[+] 11 users Like yakuzatits's post
Like Reply
Awesome start. Can be a bestseller
Like Reply
Please more
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Good start.
Like Reply
Chapter 2 - Understanding the situation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was probably the best sleep I ever had. We were in the same position the entire night. Our bodies exchanging heat the entire night, the touch and feel all innocent for her yet was as sensual as it could get. She woke up at 5AM with my hand resting on her breasts and me still asleep. She took my hand off of her tits as slowly as possible so as to not wake me up, but the touch of her soft hands couldn’t let me sleep. I opened my eyes and saw her getting up from the bed.
“Good morning”, I greeted her, still half asleep.
“Bhaiya I am so sorry to wake you up. Please go back to sleep.”
“Nah it's okay. I usually wake up early.” 
I felt sweaty and she looked like it too. I could see sweat stains all over her already very thin blouse, making it almost transparent. When she stretched, I could see her pit stains and her hairy pits too. I could see a hint of her nipples through her sweaty blouse. As she turned around I saw a huge stain on her ass. Worried that it might be my jizz, I lifted my blanket to check for a stain on my pants. I was relieved to know it was just her ass sweat. This made my morning boner reach its full potential. 

“Rani, we should sleep like this everyday. Even though your room was cold we kept each other warm. I think this is the best way.”
With droplets forming in her eyes, “You will sleep here everyday?”
“Yes! My promise hasn’t changed since yesterday.”, giving her a reassuring smile.
 “But bhaiya, pitaji won’t like it. Also, I have heard that you have a much better room downstairs.”, I could feel fear mixed with concern in her voice. Her doe eyes kept looking directly into my eyes but would shy away and then look down. The struggle between being open with her childhood friend and her distress avoiding causing any problems to her or me was transparent.
“Hey! I’ll worry about my uncle. Let me talk to him & as far as room size goes, I don’t have any issues with sharing a bed with you. I feel like you don’t want me here.”
“No no no! Bhaiya, I really want you to stay here. Please stay. I had the sweetest sleep and a very sweet dream of us playing together in the fields again because of you.”
“Ha ha! I am just kidding. You are so cute. I am staying here. Don’t you worry. Now go get ready. I can feel the haste in you.”
She went to her bathroom and I could hear the tap filling the bucket up.
I ran to my room and quickly grabbed a fresh pair of clothes from my room and ran back up before anyone could see me. My baths usually involved me getting completely naked outside the bathroom but my erection wasn’t going down and Rani wasn’t ready for this. I quickly wrapped a towel, which hardly did the job, around me as I heard the door open.
She wore the same design of clothes as yesterday, just dark blue. Her clothes seemed to be extremely bland, except when she was welcoming me. Her cold was evident with her perky nipples poking her tight blouse.
Her eyes went up and down on me twice before she stopped at my crotch tent. I wanted her to bask in the glory and hope that she brings it up sometime as a question. 
“Bhaiya, I kept warm water ready for you. Let me know if you need anything else.”
“No dear. I am okay”
As I entered the bathroom, I could see her sweaty clothes lying in the corner in a basket. The bathroom smelled like her soap but the aroma of her sweat was strong near the basket, I hung my towel and approached the basket, whilst stroking my dick. Even the touch of her blouse was sending chills down my spine. With the blouse right up on my nose I took the deepest breath in. It was heaven, probably the best breath of my life. The salty and a hint of rustic smell was way too much. My heart was pounding like an engine and my penis was throbbing to the point where it started hurting. I kept stroking it knowing that stopping would kill me. The area of the blouse around the pits was strong and the most fragrant. At that moment the only thing I could imagine was her wearing them while I did the things I so desperately wanted to do to her. If her blouse was so fragrant, I could only imagine myself either fainting or dying at a single whiff of her sweaty breasts and armpits. For a second I opened my eyes and I saw her ass sweat stain on the ghaghra. With the risk of dying from smelling that, I still went ahead with it. There are no words. I immediately ejaculated the biggest load into her blouse. I had masturbated to Madhuri and some other actresses but even then I didn’t have such intense orgasms. My body felt weak and let out a noticeable moan. 
She must have heard it. 
“Bhaiya, are you okay? Is everything alright.”
It was daunting to hide the fact that she was the reason for the moan. “It's okay chutki. I thought I saw a huge rat  and just screamed.” 
“Is there a rat in there?”
“No it wasn’t a rat, just a cloth I mistook for a rat. It's okay dear. You continue with whatever you were doing.”
 “Okay Bhaiya.”
I was relieved as she didn’t suspect anything anymore. Finishing my bath as quickly as possible, I changed into my home clothes and walked out to see Rani praying in front of a small mandir in one of the corners of the room. 

With her bare back towards me, I had the time to appreciate her well defined back. They looked like the angels had chosen the best cashmere  to wove the smoothest back, but had to leave a single mole on it to avoid people jinxing it. She was petite and so she didn’t have the curves that most men lust after, but her beauty  was just unparalleled with anyone I had seen. 
The entire room was filled with hers and the incense stick’s aroma. Sitting down beside her I started praying. A few minutes later we both got up and sat down on the couch.
“So what do you do the entire day?”
“I sit and meditate, sometimes I sew stuff. Most days, I just wait for Shanti Mausi to get me food and sometimes we chat. Pooja and aarti, cleaning the room, sometimes I cook my own food. There is a small coal stove there where I cook.”
“Oh you know how to cook? What can you cook?”
“Yes. Shanti mausi teaches me. She says that as a woman it is my duty to know how to cook, so that I am able to keep my sasural(in-laws) happy. I can cook a lot of things. What do you like, bhaiya? I will cook anything for you.”
“I like bhindi and curry. And gulab jamun is my favorite dessert. I can’t wait to eat the food you’ve prepared. Tell me one thing, don’t you ever go out.....”, I was interrupted by a slightly out of breath, panting Shanti.

“Chote sahib, breakfast is ready. Bade sahib is waiting for you.”
“Mausi you didn’t have to come up till here to tell me. Rani and I were about to come downstairs anyway.”
Mausi and Rani widened their eyes in shock. The sentence, although had no controversy for me, seemed to be iconoclastic for them.
“But sahib....”, she was hesitant. “Bade sahib only wants you to come. Rani beti will be eating here”
“Why is that so?”, I enquired with an authoritative tone.
I could feel her nervousness increasing. She was dead silent. 
“Bhaiya, I don’t feel like going downstairs today, my legs hurt. Please understand. Mausi will get me my breakfast here.”
“Okay then, I’ll go have breakfast with my uncle. But, I’ll get you your breakfast and then you’ll have company while eating.”
 “I can’t make you work for me. It’ll be a sin.”, she said with her teary doe eyes and I melted.
“Okay. I’ll go and mausi will get you your breakfast.”

As Shanti and I took a long walk towards the dining area, I popped the question,
“Why doesn’t Rani leave her room mausi? I sense a tension every time I mention her to uncle or you, or ask Rani about uncle. It seems like everyone is hiding a secret from me. What is it? You have to answer, mausi.”
“It's not my place sahib, but you know that both your mothers died giving birth to you. Bade sahib had nothing but contempt for Rani beti. After chote sahib, your father, and you left, no one was there to take care of her except me. Bade sahib has barely had 10 conversations with her in the last 10 years. Most of which was him reprimanding her for just being born. The last conversation was a tense one. I blurted out to her that you were returning and her eyes lit up. Excitement wasn’t an emotion I had ever seen in her. She was so excited that she did something she hadn’t in her life, ask bade sahib for something, the clothes that she was wearing yesterday to welcome you.”
I felt so many emotions, realizing that someone had gone through so much just for me and I didn’t even appreciate her dress enough, instead asked her to change immediately. I was an ass.
“With trembling hands, she prayed to Sahib for it. Initially he was furious. But when I interrupted mentioning it was for you, he agreed. But then he said something that no father had ever said, he told her to forget about ever asking him for anything else and that he was relieved knowing that she would be gone in a few months anyway after getting married. She couldn’t dare to come in front of him even if she wanted to. Please don’t discuss anything about this with bade sahib. I beg of you.”
I now knew the gravity of the situation. 

We reached the dining area, where uncle was waiting with his tea. I knew to keep shut about the controversial subjects. My conversation with him, although brief, was superficial. I quickly finished my breakfast and ran upstairs as soon as he left the room. 
Rani had just finished her breakfast and was cleaning up. With her blouse being loose and she bending over, I could see right down till her stomach. Hints of her nipples were visible and my erection was on its way. Shaking it off given the gravity of the situation, I approached her,
“Chutki, I am kinda tired and sleepy because of my travels. I am skipping lunch today and going to take a nap. Shanti Mausi is sending half of my luggage here so I don’t have to go downstairs every time I have to change.”
I had lied about waking up early and usually would wake up around 10, but for her I was about to change a few things about me too. I was asleep as soon as I lay on the bed. 

It was the sound of the bells in the mandir that woke me up just before dusk. Rani had just finished her pooja and smiled when she saw me awake. Walking towards me holding the aarti thali was how I envisioned my wife. She gave me the aarti and bent down to touch my feet. I was taken aback, but I knew that it would take time for her to understand and change for the better, so I gave her my blessings. 
“Take this prasad bhaiya. You must be hungry now.”
Instead of taking it in my hand I put my mouth forward indicating her to feed me the prasad. As her hand came close enough, I pretended to bite her and after the initial scare and my laughter she too let out a chuckle. 
I saw one of my suitcases and started unpacking. She kept the thali and came to help me.
I asked her to make space for my clothes in her closet and started arranging them in there. After the shirts, pants, kurtas, etc. it was time for arranging my underwear. 
“Those are very small pants”, she giggled pointing at my underwear. 
I shouldn’t have been surprised to know that she didn’t know about underwear, but I couldn’t help myself in thinking that this was a good opportunity.
“This is an underwear, stupid. These are supposed to be worn underneath pants”, I laughed.
“A pant inside a pant?”.
“Kinda, but .... Why don’t I show you. Give me your hand.”
I took her hand and made her feel the waistband of my underwear at first. Seeing no objection from her, I went a little further and put her hand a little deeper inside my pants. She was feeling my crotch which was at its peak erection by now.
“This is underwear”, I said as I kept her hand moving inside my pants. A let it go for a while but after seeing a little discomfort on her face I immediately pulled her hand out.
I wanted her to understand the importance of smell for my plan to work out. As a test of her limits, I asked her to smell all my underwear before putting them in the closet as I wasn’t sure if all of them were clean. 
Watching her innocently smell each and every underwear inside out was so exciting. My sister was actively smelling my underwear and I sat there with my erection and couldn’t do anything about it..... YET.
“They all smell nice bhaiya. I think all of them are washed.”
I knew it but I couldn’t just let this go.
“Are you sure? Did you check for it properly? Do you know how an unwashed underwear would smell like?”
“No”, this is the first time I felt that she understood that the topic was not normal, as she faced away from me and whispered. I had to tread carefully.
“I am so sorry. I shouldn’t have given you such a task. I am a bad bhaiya. Please forgive me.”, a little emotional blackmail was always helpful. Her eyes widened with tears forming again.
“No bhaiya, you are the best brother I could have. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Please tell me how an unwashed underwear smells like and I would do it. Anything for you, bhaiya.” I had hit the mark.
“Well, it's hard to describe, maybe I can make you smell one and you would understand. Is that okay?”
She nodded like a soldier asked by his commander.
I put my hand into my underwear and stroked my dick, gathering all the smell I could. As I removed my hand she eagerly came close to it and started sniffing.
“Getting an idea?”
“Yeah, maybe.”
“You know what, I have an idea. But I don’t want to cause any inconvenience. Let it be. I’ll do this work.”
“No no bhaiya! I’ll do anything. Please let me earn some punya(good deeds).”
“Ok. I think you’ll better understand the smell if you do the same thing I did to gather the smell.” I was going to ask her to allow me to do it, but I didn’t feel like overstepping and losing it. 
“Bhaiya I couldn’t see what you were doing inside your pants. I am sorry.”
“No worries dear. Just put your hand down there, where you pee from and rub all over the area for sometime.”
“Bhaiya I got the smell, no worries.”
I wasn’t expecting her to do so, so getting this far was a win for me anyway. She alternated between smelling my hands and my underwear, and my erection wasn’t getting the attention it needed. All I could say to my dick was ‘Patience buddy’.
After spending an hour unpacking, Shanti called me down for a very uninteresting dinner. Wishing uncle good night and hiding from his sight I ran upstairs.
Rani had kept the room & bed ready for me to sleep. Before we got into bed, I removed my shirt and was only wearing a banyan(vest) and a half pant. 
“It gets sweaty for me. I think it's better if I sleep like this. It's nice.”
“Ok bhaiya.”, was all she said. With almost no interactions from her end, I was starting to feel like playing tennis against a wall. As we got into the spooning position, I pressed my crotch against her ass again. My penis was getting used to its new sleeping conditions. Lights were switched off and a few minutes later she was deep asleep. Just like the day before, I humped her until completion, hoping she didn’t realize. 
I had to get her to expose more than just her midriff. I kept thinking of a plan while I drifted off into a deep sleep, expecting to wake up at 5AM again.
[+] 8 users Like yakuzatits's post
Like Reply
Any and all feedback is appreciated guys and girls(if there are any ;D). Grammatical mistakes too.
Like Reply
Expose her nunnu, enlarge her bable, widen her gaand and drift off to sleep with your baburao still conjoined to her muniya.
Like Reply
Put the hands inside the top from the midriff area. While sleeping, stimulate her enough for her to ask for more.
Like Reply
Amazing build up..plz make it more naughty n lusty.
Like Reply
Awesome broo keep rocking bro
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Plz update bro
Like Reply
Plz update dear
Like Reply
Guys! New chapter coming in 24 hours!
Was sick the past few days.

Meanwhile you can visit
https://www.reddit.com/r/armpiterotica/
for my other story
I'll be adding more soon.
[+] 1 user Likes yakuzatits's post
Like Reply
Chapter 3 - Its Way Too Hot For That

As annoying as it was, I felt a disturbing moment in the spooning at exactly 5 in the morning. Rani raised my hand off her ass and got up, careful not to wake me up, although in vain.
“Good morning”, I greeted her sweat stained back. 

Her hands were raised, untying the messy hair gun she had made. The bun made her look sexier and the raised arms were just too much. Sweaty patches with thin blouses don’t go well. Her hairy pits were kind of bothering me. I had to do something about it, but first I had to take a closer look at it.

“Good morning”, she muttered, still struggling with her hair. 

With no release the previous night along with her actions, my erection was inevitably at its peak. With an experiment in mind I raised the blanket covering my tent in what I would call very loose shorts. Her eyes fixated on them just like yesterday, but this time I let it go longer. The sexual tension made my penis twitch. Seeing movement in my pants, her eyes widened given that it was her first time seeing something like this. Her arms were still raised and I kept on looking at her pits and tits. 
Breaking the tension, “Geez Rani. You got so sweaty, just while sleeping. I think we should sleep separately, that should make you less sweaty.”
“No Bhaiya, it's okay.”
“Why? Do you like being sweaty?”, I asked in a mischievous voice and a smirk.
“I like it this way”, her voice barely reached my ears.
“Okay”, I said chortling.
With an erection, I got out of bed and she went to take a bath. When I was selecting my clothes for the day, Shanti appeared at the entrance of Rani’s room.
“Sahib, Bade sahib has called you for an early breakfast and he is taking you out for a farm visit.”
Shanti entranced at my erection stood there for sometime, and I too let her bask in the glory.
“Okay. I’ll be down in a few minutes. Does uncle know that I live in Rani’s room?”
“Doesn’t seem like it, sahib.”
I dismissed her with a nod and walked towards the bathroom.
“Rani, could you please hurry. I have to leave as soon as possible, uncle is calling me downstairs.”
She must have hurtled her way out, as she was dripping wet, yet fully clothed. So her outfit was all transparent. Droplets of water were slowly rolling down her neck onto her chest and soaking her blouse. The soaked blouse and ghagra were clinging to her body. I was envious of her clothes knowing that I had to leave her alone, probably for the entire day. 
I stroked my penis fast, not able to fully cherish the fragrance of her used blouse. After rushing through the bath I came out while still dressed.
Concerned, she asked, “Bhaiya. Is everything okay?”
“Nothing dear. Uncle is taking me to the farm for a visit. I might be out for the entire day. Are you going to be okay?”
With a gloomy voice she assured that she would be okay. 
“I remember my promise, so don’t worry. You have to be strong okay.”
With a heavy smile she nodded.
I kissed her forehead and ran downstairs.

After a brief breakfast, uncle and I headed out for the other end of our huge farm in our Jeep. Being the only rich people we had a few vehicles. Uncle had explained that he would always take two vehicles with him, one with a driver and him and the other one with a few bodyguards carrying guns for the wildlife (tigers, cheetahs, etc.) issue our farm faced. 
While patting my back,“So how does it feel to be back?”
“It has been great, uncle. I missed Raopur so much.” Though I really meant Rani more than Raopur.
He smiled with pride thinking that the city hadn’t corrupted me.
As we got closer to the destination, I could see all the laborers picking out all the weeds. Most of the faces were known to me, but some were known. What was surprising though was there were 2 young female laborers. 

It wasn’t common for an uncle to hire women for the farms and so I asked him, “I thought Shanti mausi was the only woman on the farm, who are these two?”
“Well, they are Shanti’s reflections, her daughters. They are a year younger than you. Shanti needed the income and as she is now getting old, her daughters are going to be working here. In fact they started just today.”
Even though the morning chill hadn’t vanished in the sun's heat, both the girls(actually all of the workers, but I was focusing on these two) were extremely sweaty. As we got close enough, they felt our presence and looked up. 
“Bade sahib pranam.” They raised their arms to get the sweat off their brows, giving me a glimpse of their pits.
Hairy as they were, their fragrance was strong for me to smell a few feet away. 
Being workers, their financial situation was destitute. Men wore only dhoti while their upper half was rarely covered. Women wore something similar to dhoti that went down only till their knees as they would need to bend a lot. While the young unmarried women would tie a cloth around their breasts, like a tube-top, married older women would wear blouses donated or sewn together from different clothes my uncle gave away on occasions.
“What are your names?”I was curious.
“I am Hema and she is Lata.”
They were beautiful non-identical twins with a mesmerizing aroma. Their hair was messy and the sweaty cloth covering their breasts were thin enough to give a glimpse of their small but perky tits. 
I asked a few more questions, and they would answer but also continuously try to get their sweat off. I thanked Rani’s blouse, for I was spent because of them. or I would have had another erection for which I would have no outlet until I reached home.
Uncle directed me towards others and we moved on, but every now and then I would subtly look back at their cute asses. With all introductions and reunions complete I asked, “Uncle, where is Lakkhan?”

Lakkhan, one of my few friends in Raopur. A grade A pervert and the biggest menace to all the women in the village. Even as a kid, he would run around grabbing women’s asses or would peek on women bathing. In spite of all of this, he was also the guy who got you everything you wanted. If you wanted something, he would get it for you. I hadn’t seen him since I left.

“He is assigned to work near the well on the east end of the farm. With these two girls starting work today and given his reputation, Shanti’s request seemed reasonable. You can go meet him if you want. I just wanted to introduce you to all my people, since you will be taking over soon. Take one of the jeeps, I am guessing you know how to drive.”

“Yes I do. Thank you so much uncle.” I took the keys and sped my way to the well.
“Lakkhan you bastard!” I shouted seeing him.
“Arey baapre! Raj, is that you? Or should I call you sahib now?” He chuckled.
“Shut up and give me a hug.”
He had been a true bother to me. We had a lot of catching up to do and it was barely 11AM. We chatted a lot about the city and his time here being a pervert. He was so casual about everything he spoke. He was the kind of person I could talk to about something that had been on my mind.
“Hey, can I ask you a weird question? Do all the women in this village have hairy bodies?”
“Yeah of course! Why? City girls aren’t humans?”
“I know about that, it's just that I prefer my girls shaved, like in the movies.”
“You city people, there is so much fun in a girl's hairy body. There’s so much to do and so many fragrances.”,
taking a deep breath in, “Ahhhhhhh!”
“Can you tell me where the nearest big pharmacy is?”
“Why? Do you need medicine? We Mr. Laddu vaidya for that.”
“No man, just take me there.”
“It's a long journey buddy, it'll be evening by the tie we return.”
“No problem. Kaka send a message to the mansion that I am out with Lakkhan and will be returning late in the evening.”, I instructed one of the laborers standing nearby.
After a long journey to almost the outskirts of the nearest city we reached the pharmacy. I bought a few women’s razors, which were really uncommon for the region back then. I was already tired on my returning journey, but I powered through.
After dropping Lakkhan, I reached home. Shanti was waiting at the entrance and uncle was already asleep. She asked me to eat something, but I was too tired and went straight to Rani. To my surprise, she was still awake, almost an hour past her bedtime.
“Bhaiya! You’re back. I was starting to worry that you had slept in your own room, or you hadn’t returned yet.”
“Well, THIS is our room, so I have to sleep here, and why do you worry so much, I am not going anywhere.”
“Sorry Bhaiya. I have prepared some Sheera for you, so your weariness goes away.”
This brought a smile to my face. Nothing makes you happier than someone caring for you. 
“I’ll eat it, but only if you feed me, with your own hands.”
“Okay!”, excitedly she skipped like a frog to get the Sheera.
I took off my shirt and changed into shorts, while she got one of my favorite desserts. Her soft hands feeding me were melting my heart. They were the sweetest I had ever had. This time it was me who got all teared up in my eyes. After finishing all of it I announced that I had to go to bed as I was extremely tired. 
She cleaned up a little bit and then rushed to the bed.
“Rani, before you sleep, I have an idea I want you to listen to. I have been thinking, you’re always sweaty in the morning, the heat must be killing you at night. Why don’t you wear a vest like me before sleep?”
“Ummm.... I don’t know bhaiya. I have never worn something like that. Also, it looks like men’s clothing and I don’t have any.”
“Nonsense! Anybody can wear this. You can take one of mine and please don’t argue just change.”, I was in no mood to try convincing her, commanding her was the only way.
I was hoping she would change in front of me, but she went into the restroom to change. Nevertheless, I was dumbstruck seeing her wear my vest. It was probably twice her size and very loose. Her midriff was now covered but the neckline of the vest being so low was barely covering her chest. Her hands tried to cover what the vest couldn’t, but alas! It was all in vain. The straps of the vest just covered her nipples and her arms were now completely exposed.
“Now come on, hurry up. I am extremely sleepy” I ordered.
She hurried her way to the bed, still trying to cover herself. I switched off the lights and we got into our positions.
I patiently lay there for sometime, haste caused the blue balls I had in the morning. After 30 minutes or so I could feel she was asleep.
My hand was on her waist and I started raising it slowly. I titled to my head to peep and I could see the vest straps were displaced and her nipples were out in the open. All I could see was the silhouette of her perky nipples on her petite supple breasts and I only prayed for the day I could suck on them. I had now reached her breast and in one swift movement I placed my hand on it. My sister’s, although cousin, breast was in my hand and my crotch was right up her ass, of course I had a raging boner. I started humping her slowly while pinching her nipples softly between my fingers. My mouth was a long way from her breasts, but my saliva didn’t need to be. With all the saliva I could gather in my hand, I started smearing it on her nipples. This went on for a few minutes and I was about to finish. With the upcoming overwhelming orgasm, I lost control and pulled her nipple hard. I had ejaculated in my pants, and she started moving a little along with a very soft moan. I was frozen from fear. If she caught me doing this to her, she would lose all her trust in me. I held my breath.
Fortune favors the brave, true indeed, she went back to sleep. I sighed and rearranged her vest. With the biggest load in my pants I slept while planning for the next day.
[+] 9 users Like yakuzatits's post
Like Reply
Excellent! More than worth the wait.
[+] 1 user Likes wraith's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20220522-183415.jpg]
2014 porsche panamera turbo s 0 60

Take full advantage of her innocence and her father's ignorance. Turn her into a fuck toy like this. With your name all over her body.
Like Reply