Incest Comforting Mom
Comforting Mom

जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"That's it Anne...just like that...I'm close to cumming," Bobby said as he was getting his cock sucked in the living room.
He then watched her licking the cum off his cock as she looked at him, smiling. It was an incredibly erotic moment for the college students, when all of a sudden, the front door was unlocked and the knob was being turned.
It was his mother! Amanda's eyes widened and her jaw dropped at the sight of some college girl licking her son's cock on the sofa. But her face quickly morphed from being stunned to being absolutely livid at what she was seeing.
"What the hell are you two doing!?!" she screamed at them.
The students were in a frenzy trying to put their clothes back on, with Bobby pulling up his pants and his classmate putting her top on.
"And who the hell are you!?" Amanda yelled, this time towards the classmate.
"Mom...I can explain...she's a classmate of mine..."
The classmate quickly grabbed her things and left, saying, 'I'm sorry' on her way out.
"This is so unbelievable," Amanda continued on her furious rant. "I can't believe you would do such a thing on our couch. Our guests sit there. My friends and our family sit there. I don't even know where to begin right now."
"Sorry mom," he muttered.
She took a deep breath and calmed down. "We'll discuss this later. Right now, I need to clear my head."
Neither of them mentioned the incident later on that day. Even when they had dinner together that night, Amanda stayed fairly quiet compared to usual. She did her best to act as if nothing was wrong, but it was clear that it bothered her.
But later that night, she went to her son's room in a more somber mood and said she wanted to talk openly about what happened earlier. They sat on his bed, side by side, and there was a tenderness in Amanda's eyes.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you the way I did," she said in a sincere tone of voice. "I shouldn't have acted so harshly. You're a young adult now and all I'm asking is that you be a little more considerate with where you two do your private business. That was the point I was trying to get across."
"You don't need to be sorry mom, it was my fault. You're right, I shouldn't have done it there. And it won't happen again, I promise."
"So who was she?" Amanda inquired with a smile, slightly changing the subject. "A girlfriend I don't know about? I hope I didn't ruin a new relationship for you."
"She's a friend of mine from college, that's all. And no, you didn't ruin anything. We've texted each other about how painfully embarrassing that was. We kind of laughed it off."
She smiled and said in a reminiscent tone, "You've grown up so fast. I really can't blame you for doing what you did earlier. I guess I've forgotten what it's like being your age and discovering these new feelings. It's all part of growing older, I suppose."
"You sound like you're an ancient fossil or something."
"Do I?"
"Yeah, that's what you sound like," he replied. "But you're not. You're a real catch and I'm sure you have no trouble finding dates. So I don't understand why you sound so depressed."
"Well, if I sound like a woman who hasn't been intimate in a while, it's because I haven't," Amanda said in a somber voice. "I've been on dates, sure, but I've never gone that far with any of them... I'm sorry... I really shouldn't be telling you any of this."
"It's okay," he said reassuringly. "You can talk to me about anything. I mean after all, you've already seen me in a really embarrassing situation and I gave you an honest answer."
"This is different."
"How?"
"I'm your mother. It just is different."
"So we should never talk about personal things together?"
She gave a soft sigh. "I'm only telling you this because of guilt. I still feel horrible for how I reacted earlier."
"You can tell me anything, mom."

thanks
Like Reply
There was a sudden gleam in Bobby's eyes. He wanted to hear this. He wanted to know more about her. Amanda noticed his hidden eagerness, but tried to think nothing of it, brushing off any sneaking suspicion.
She took a deep breath. "I haven't been intimate with another man since the divorce. In fact, your father is the only man I've ever been with in my entire life."
"Really?"
"Yes, really. It might be difficult for you to understand, but I grew up in a very conservative household with strict rules on sex and morality. And with an upbringing like that, well, here I am having this conversation with you of all people."
He nodded. "The conservative upbringing part I can understand, but it's been nearly three years since the divorce. That's a long time for any adult to go without..."
"Don't finish that sentence," Amanda warned in her motherly voice.
"Oh, right. You know what I'm trying to say though."
"I know, shocking isn't it?" she replied. "And it's not that I'm embarrassed about that issue, but I've always prided myself on being a woman with strong values, and I always worry that a guy would lose respect for me after he's had me in bed. Goodness, I can't believe I just told you that."
"Our secret. I swear."
"It better be."
"That's what makes you so special, mom. Plenty of guys prefer modest women like you. You're terrific in every way. I really appreciate you sharing this with me. I just wish I knew how to help you."
"We shouldn't even be talking about this," she replied.
"Says who? Society?"
"Yes, and common decency."
"Screw all that," he shrugged. "If you ever need any advice or anything, I'd be happy to try and help you."
"Advice? From you?"
Amanda didn't know whether to be shocked or laugh.
"I'm serious," he said. "Why not?"
It was an interesting proposition, from someone she knew would never reveal her secrets to anyone.
"I'll have to think about it," she eventually said. "I'm 46 years old and I'm not getting any younger here. So it might be useful to get some male perspective from someone in your generation. And it just so happens that you're the only young man I know, who I can talk to like his."
Bobby's eyes seemed to brighten, and Amanda tried to think nothing of it, other than the fact that he was eager to help. "You don't need to be embarrassed, mom. I'm sure it's normal for a lot of conservative women your age to go through this after a divorce. And if you're comfortable talking about this, you know where to find me."
"Thanks. That's really sweet of you."
She stood up and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Then it was off to bed.
Two weeks had past after Amanda had dated someone new. It was early in the evening and she was nervously preparing for her third date with him.
She struggled with what to wear, then decided to finally call in the favor, heading over to her son's room.
"What do you think of this outfit?" she asked, modeling her new clothes for him.
"You look fantastic mom, very classy and elegant."
"Thanks, but I was hoping for something a little more appealing, rather than 'classy,' if you catch my drift. I really like him, and I think it's time to end my dry spell."
Bobby smiled. "Oh, I know exactly what you mean. In that case, you might want to go with something a little sexier then. Got anything like that in your room?"
"I may have a few things that may do the trick. Let's head to my room, he'll be here in an hour."
They went to her bedroom and began looking through her closet for anything sexy to wear; and whenever they found something nice, they placed it on a small pile on the bed. It was the first time Bobby got to see her entire collection of bras and panties, which Amanda was slightly embarrassed by.
"Well it looks like I've got what I need," she said. "I'll take these in the bathroom with me and I'll be out in a second for your thoughts."
"Oh come on, mom," Bobby protested. "After all my help? Just change right here, it would be a lot quicker."
For a split second, Amanda was baffled by the request, and she immediately took control of the situation.
"Don't give me that 'oh come on' stuff young man," she said sternly, but playfully enough to show that she wasn't mad at all. "You know this is different. Seeing me undressed doesn't help with anything."
"Maybe it would help you get over your fear of someone seeing you."
"You think so?"
He nodded. "After all, it's been awhile since that's happened, right? This would make it easier for you later. Besides, he'll be here soon like you said, so there's no time to waste."
"You never give up, do you?"
He shook his head. "Not when it comes to seeing someone as beautiful as you are."
She smiled at the flattery. "Don't expect this to happen ever ever ever again, so get a good look while you have this opportunity."
"I'm a man of good taste. I know how to appreciate quality."
"Now you're just trying to make me blush."
With that, she took off her expensive jacket and uncharacteristically tossed it the floor. Then off came her belt and then her pants, which were also thrown carelessly to the floor as well. Her legs were beautiful. They had a nice tone to them, and the curves around her hips and thighs seemed to have a strong effect on Bobby, which Amanda immediately noticed.
"Enjoying the show so far?" she asked teasingly.
"Of course I am, you've got great legs mom. I can't wait to see the rest of you."
Her eyebrow rose. "You expect to see more?"
"Look at the time. He'll be here soon."

thanks
Like Reply
He was right. So she didn't respond, instead, she got to work unbuttoning her silk blouse and tossed it to the side once it was off. She looked surprisingly calm standing there in her bra. And after a deep breath, she reached behind and unsnapped it, letting her bra fall.
"Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips to model her bare chest.
Bobby was in awe of what he was seeing; the sight of his topless mother. The size of her breasts were a bit larger than he expected. They hung straight down, sagging, and were shaped like perfect round globes on the bottom. Her light brown areolas were wide. And on top of that, she had noticeably large brown nipples which were begging to be sucked.
"Oh god, you look INCREDIBLE," he proclaimed. "Those breasts are the kind that a lot of men love. They might even be the sexiest I've ever seen. Seriously."
She proudly held her chin up. "Why thank you."
"You're enjoying this...aren't you?"
"Excuse me?"
"You seem like you're enjoying showing off those glorious boobs of yours."
"Is that how it seems?"
"It does, yes," he nodded.
She thought for a moment. "It's been awhile since I've had my body admired by a man, and it does feel nice. The way you're looking at me and your flattering comments make me feel like a woman again."
"Does that mean I get to see the rest?"
Her eyebrow rose. "As in..."
"Yep. Can I?"
She sighed. "Just this once."
Amanda bent down and pulled her panties off, leaving her completely naked and exposing her cleanly shaven vagina. Not only did she have large nipples, but in between her legs, her thick labia and prominent clitoris were on display, which Bobby couldn't peel his eyes away from.
"What's the matter, see something you like?" she teased as her son kept on staring. "I shaved everything completely when I showered, and by the look on your face, it was a good idea."
"It was. You are so sexy mom. Your date really has no idea what he's in for tonight."
"Only if everything goes according to plan," she said. "He'll be here soon and I need to get ready. You can stay and watch me get dressed if you'd like. I know exactly what I'm going to wear."
Unsurprisingly, he stayed to watch. But surprisingly, Amanda got the feeling that this was something Bobby had always wanted to see.
A few hours later. Amanda came home, and by the look on her face and the time she had arrived back, things didn't go as she had planned. She closed the door and took off her shoes.
"Everything okay?" Bobby asked, as he sat in the living room watching tv.
She sat on the couch beside him. "It started off well. We were at his place, one thing led to another, and I was...well... to put it mildly, I was using my mouth on him. All of a sudden his phone rings and he asks me to stop. Apparently it was his ex-girlfriend and I could tell that he hadn't gotten over her yet. So I left, and he seemed more interested in rekindling his old relationship."
Amanda was on the verge of tears after having said that.
"I don't know what to say," he replied.
"Can I... call in another favor?" she asked, barely above a whisper.
"What do you mean?"
She took a deep breath. "Do you I think I could try it on you?"
"Mom?"
"I know. I know. It's crazy and I feel terrible for asking. But maybe it's been too long and I don't know how to please a guy anymore. And if I can make someone your age feel good, then maybe there's still hope for me."
"I think I can help you," he gulped. "You know, for advice."
"Promise me that NOT A SINGLE WORD of this will ever leave this house. It only stays between us. And I want you to be mature about it, as odd as that sounds. I'm not doing this to get you off and I don't want you to think of me as your mother for the time being. It's strictly for educational purposes. Understood?"

thanks
Like Reply
"Of course, I understand exactly what you mean," he replied, still wrapping his head around the situation. "This would just be two adults learning new things- nothing more. So now that we've got that out of the way, how do you want to start?"
"Well, I guess this would have to start this with you pulling down your shorts down."
She couldn't bring herself to look at him or his exposed erection as he pulled his shorts down. She kept her eyes on the floor as she got on her knees in front of him. She did her best to put on a brave face, but she was clearly hiding her nervousness.
"You're already hard," she pointed out when she looked at his cock.
"Sorry."
"Don't be sorry. You've certainly grown a lot over the years. God, I can't believe I'm in the same position I caught you with your classmate in last week. This is so embarrassing."
"At least no one is going to walk in on us."
She smiled, almost wanting to laugh at this situation as she put her hand on his penis. They had officially crossed the line that no mother and son ever should as she touched him in a sexual way. It was hard to believe that her hand, which was often used to hug him and pat him on the back, was now wrapped around his cock, gently stroking. There was a look of disbelief over what she was doing.
Almost out of nowhere, she leaned forward and kissed the head of his hard penis. It was a soft, gentle kiss, with the same lips she kisses him on the cheek with. Then she planted another kiss on the tip of his penis, and then her kisses moved downward around his cock. She stuck her tongue out and slowly licked the shaft as if she were discovering something new.
Before long, she opened her mouth and took him inside. Her eyes were closed as her lips were tightly wrapped around his cock. She started to move her head back at forth- slowly and hesitantly. She didn't need any encouragement or advice, because at this point, she knew exactly what to do, bobbing her head up and down.
"Oh god..." he moaned. "Mom..."
It felt surreal for both of them, especially Amanda, as she was called 'mom' while sucking on her son's cock. But it was a good sign that she still had these skills. So she sucked harder. Her cheeks looked hollowed out from how hard she started to suck, and the sounds of her making slurping and sucking noises soon filled the room. Seeing her becoming enthusiastic about all of this and sucking harder and faster soon pushed Bobby over the edge to an orgasm.
"I'm about to cum" he panted.
She took the cock out of her mouth and replied, "It's okay, I want to taste it. It's been a while."
She immediately went back to work sucking his cock, but this time, she used her hand to stroke him too.
The pleasure she gave soon became unbearable and Bobby shot a large load of cum to the back of her throat. She looked startled for a second, but she kept at. She continued to jerk him off while the cock was still in her mouth, swallowing every drop of cum he produced with her vacuum like suction. She even continued licking his shaft and the head of his cock after it was over, cleaning everything up.
"You were amazing mom. That was incredible."
She licked her lips clean. "So how do I compare to your friend?"
"I didn't think it was possible, but you were better. A lot better. It just feels right with you. And maybe it has to do with the fact that I've become so attracted to you lately."
"You are?"
He nodded.
"I had a feeling," she replied. "Let's hope this doesn't get too far out of hand. This isn't right, you know. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get cleaned up."
She bent down and gave his flaccid penis another kiss before leaving.

thanks
Like Reply
When Bobby came home from class the next day, he expected the house to be empty as usual. But this time, he found his mother sitting by the dining room table, with her head in her hands and pieces of tissue on the table from being in tears.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"He doesn't want to see me anymore," she said softly. "He called me today to confirm the news I knew was coming. He's getting back together with his ex-girlfriend."
"If you knew this news was coming, why are you so upset?"
"Because I was ready to give myself to him last night. I was ready to make love to him. To hear him say that he wants someone else is just crushing. Just hearing those words were devastating."
Bobby went to comfort her, putting his arms around her and giving her a big hug. And as soon as his arms wrapped around her, she used her hands to touch his arms, showing her appreciation for this moment. But it didn't end there as she started caressing his arms and turned her head to give an innocent kiss on the cheek.
"I love you," she said. "Thank you for everything you've done for me."
"You deserve it. You're a very special person."
Bobby kissed her cheek in return, before moving to kiss her lips. He didn't know how she'd react, but she turned her head and kissed him back. They embraced in a way that no mother and son ever should, with their mouths pressed tightly together and their tongues being used in the same way.
She abruptly broke the passionate kiss and said, "Wait... stop... not like this... If we're going to do this, then I want this done on my terms. Come to my room in five minutes."
She got up and left without looking at him.
When the time came, he slowly walked up the stairs to her bedroom in anticipation for something he had fantasized about. When he approached the outside of her room, there she was, completely naked, lying on her bed waiting.
She nervously looked up at the ceiling, even after knowing he was there. It was as if she was still struggling with the idea of having sex with her son. But she knew it was something she wanted. Something she desperately needed.
As he approached the bed, she softly said, "Be gentle. It's been a while for me."
"I will, mom."
He casually undressed as his naked mother kept her focus on the ceiling. It wasn't until the very last article of his clothing fell to the floor that she turned to look at him. She smiled as he walked towards her legs; to which she lifted them up and spread them for him, resting her feet on the bed so her legs would remain open the same way a doctor would see them. Only it wasn't for her doctor to see, it was for her son, and that made this all the more exciting.
The insides of her vagina glistened as her arousal grew. He bent down and licked the outer layer of her pussy, causing her to squirm. She squirmed even more as he sucked on her labia and played with her clit using his tongue, making him the first person to perform oral sex on her in years. He sucked even harder as her vaginal fluids started flowing inside his mouth.

thanks
Like Reply
On the second afternoon of the trip, an accident with a tree branch pierces the fabric of Dani's tent. Nights are cold in the forest which means her tent is unusable. These are special tents, too. Compact and designed for mental and physical insulation.
Dani squints her eyes, puts her hands on her hips, and gives her best friend an icy glare as a joke response. The only reason Dani and her son joined this retreat is because of Zara Eslameih's glowing reviews.
"I guess we're sharing my tent tonight," Robert says to his mother.
Zara interjects with a counter-offer. "No, you can stay with me at night. I'm the one who dragged you onto this trip. It'll be like a sleepover."
Dani's first reaction is to accept her friend's offer. It did sound fun, after all. But being the consummate professional, she didn't want to cross boundaries since they are also office colleagues.
The is a spiritual retreat and most of the attendees are office workers looking to escape their busy lives. They want to find meaning and 'discover their inner-selves,' whatever that means. And they want a chance to connect with nature.
Holistic drugs are used -- in moderate doses -- and experienced teachers are there to guide people at every step.
And with those drugs, the last thing Dani wants is to be sweaty, vulnerable, and having mood swings while laying beside a colleague. Best friend or not. Her professional side will not allow her to show weakness to anyone outside of her family.
"Thanks for the offer," Dani smiles. "But I'll be camping with my son tonight."
She notices her 19 year old son wince. Everyone on the spiritual retreat had taken the herbal remedy the previous night and the results varied. Some had hallucinations, vivid dreams of the past, while others sweated heavily. Two people reported experiencing intense sexual arousal.
It makes Dani wonder what Robert experienced the night before. Surely it's the reason for her son wincing. It is amusing to think that Robert suffered a massive erection. Then she realizes that they'll be laying next to each other tonight, shoulder-to-shoulder, and the thought turns to horror.
The rest of the day is normal. Lots of hiking, lots of meditation, lots of inward reflection. It makes her friendship with Zara even closer. It also gives her a chance to strengthen her maternal bond with Robert.
In the late afternoon she's standing in the river to wash her feet after a long group walk. The sun is beaming on her face. She is braless now, removing her undergarment to relax for the next meditation session. From what she can tell, most of the women meditate braless.
From the coolness of the water, she's certain that her nipples are erect and she wonders if they're poking through her tshirt. She intends to wear a thin sweater before meeting with the rest of the group.
Dani is caught off guard when her son approaches. She thinks about covering her chest, but decides against it. It will look like she has something to hide if she covers herself.
"They're serving fresh fruit juice now," Robert says.
She notices her son catching a glimpse of her chest. At that moment she knows her big nipples are poking through her tshirt. Her son expresses a light smile and diverts his eyes away. The young man is caught.
"I'll be there in a minute," Dani replies. "My feet were sweating so I wanted to take my socks off and step in the water."
"That's a great idea since we'll be sharing a tent tonight."
She laughs. "Very funny. I expect you to be properly bathed as well."
An erection retort comes to mind, but Dani keeps it to herself. Because of all the potential issues that can happen when sharing a tent, a hard penis is the most obvious to her. She refuses to tease her son about it because it will only make things awkward.
"I'm always clean," he says, stealing another glance at her chest. "Come down if you want some juice. Or I can save you a cup."
Dani ignores the invitation. "Thank you for coming on this adventure with me. I mean it. You've been an awesome partner and a real trooper."
"It's a cool vacation," he jokes. "I like being here."

thanks
Like Reply
"That's true. But it's useful having you around in the forest. You've also helped keep me grounded. Maybe I work too much. Maybe this trip is what I needed to set my priorities straight, which is family."
He smiles, "I think you're being too hard on yourself. Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying this spiritual retreat. You seem happy here."
Her son takes another glance at her chest before looking away. Standing in the cold water and thinking about erections, Dani knows her nipples are rock hard. A gust of wind blows, pressing her tshirt across her chest. It makes her son steal another glance.
"You're right, I'm happy here."
Dani faces the sunlight and smiles. She closes her eyes as the sun beams on her face. She outstretches her arms and puts her hands behind her back -- knowing the wind is blowing -- so her nipples become even more prominent as they poke through her tshirt. She wonders if Robert is getting a good look. Of course he is.
As the sun goes down, Dani marvels at her son becoming a man. There's a big difference between being 19 and the years before. It's an epiphany that mothers have when the time is right. Her son used to be dependent on her, like all sons should be in those years.
Now her son is capable of surviving in the outdoors without any complaints. She saw his physical strength on the hikes, doing labor, and helping some women carry heavy things. Dani even marvels at her son's ability to complete introspective tasks such as mediation and inward-reflecting.
Her son is the man she always envisioned.
The spiritual leader mixes herbs and tonics in a bowl. He explains the need for each person to surrender and search within themselves. Everyone in the group takes these words to heart.
Each person is given a serving. It's one mouthful and the taste is bitter. It's safe and plant based, but make no mistake, it's a hallucinogen drug. The leaders have experience administering this drug and carefully monitor everyone's health.
After 30 minutes of meditation, it's time for bed and for the lingering effects of the mild drug to continue in their sleep. It's the purpose of the small tents, so people can have a sense of isolation for their dreams.
Dani enters the tent with her son. There's a bit of awkwardness as they figure things out. They have separate sleeping bags within the tent and they lay down. When their shoulders press, the tension grows.
"How are you feeling?" she asks.
She adjusts herself to get comfortable. Her son gets comfortable as well in the tight space they share. There's still light outside from the campfire, which will be extinguished soon by the group leader.
"I can't remember the last time we slept this close together."
"Years and years ago," she answers.
Dirt is being shoveled onto the campfire outside, making the light inside the tent dimmer. Her body feels like it's floating from the lingering effects of the herbal mixture.
"Mom, I'm high right now," Robert says with a short laugh. "I think you're the only mom in our neighborhood that encourages family drug use."
She reaches over and pats her son's chest. "It's all-natural herbal properties. It's non-addictive and good for the mind. I would never condone the use of hard, illegal drugs."
"I'm only kidding."
She listens to the lightness of Robert's voice, as her son drifts to sleep. Dani is sleepy as well. Outside, a final shovel of dirt extinguishes the campfire and it's pitch black.
When she closes her eyes, she dreams of a time in college when she began to regularly have sex, when sex started to feel normal to her. Those memories and feelings come to her in a rush. It makes her wet to dream about. She's mostly asleep and her toes curl. Her leg muscles tense.
Dani sucks in a deep breath when her mind wanders to her late-husband, the man who took her sexuality to new heights. In her youthful days, she'd invite her late-husband to her office when she'd have to work late. Her late-husband worked a few buildings away in the downtown area, so the trip was easy to arrange.
With the doors closed, she'd open her blouse to reveal a see-through bra made from sheer materials. When she lifted her office skirt, her crotchless panties would be revealed. Something she'd wear all day in anticipation of these events.
After that it would be an intense quickie of oral exchanges and rough sex on her desk. It was the hot and dirty kind. For years they'd do that in her office, every once in a while when the opportunity presented itself.

thanks
Like Reply
Her illicit dream shifts to her own son. Yes, her son. She's never had this dream before. Even in her half-awake state of dreaming, this startles her. It makes her wetter, too.
She dreams of laying by her backyard pool at home. She's on a lounge chair. It is something she likes to do on the weekends if the weather is nice. Instead of a bikini, she is naked. Instead of her son turning away, he looks.
In the dream, her finger gestures for her son to come over. Robert listens. When they're close enough, while Robert is standing and she's still laying on the lounge chair, she frees her son's penis and puts it in her mouth.
These memories and new dreams are so intense that Dani awakes. She opens her eyes in the darkness and she's fully alert. She knows that her panties are drenched with bodily fluids.
Her body moves and there's a shuffling sound next to her which stops. The shuffling sound came from her son's mid-region.
"Are you awake?" she whispers.
"Yeah, I haven't slept yet. What about you?"
She sighs. "I was almost asleep, but I had a strange dream."
"What was it about?"
"Your father, mostly."
Their conversation is in whispers so no one hears them in the nearby tents. Talking is supposed to be forbidden at night, but they're in the same tent so this shouldn't disturb anyone.
"Was it a vivid dream?" he asks. "The herbs we took are powerful."
"Yes, it felt so real. What about you? I heard you moving. Were you having a dream or experience of some kind?"
There is a pause. "I guess it was more of an experience. It's hard to explain."
It's easy to understand, she thinks to herself, wondering how to approach this situation. The reality is, her vagina is drenched and her son is likely having a sexual emergency as well. They'd never be able to fall asleep.
"Do you have an erection right now?" she whispers.
"Why are you asking?"
"I heard noises coming from your crotch area. Was that your hand moving around? Don't be embarrassed, we're on herbal drugs. We can be honest with each other."
He gulps. "Yeah, that kind of happened. I'm sweating underneath my tshirt. Those herbs are strong."
"I'm assuming you also had an erection last night. That's why you were so embarrassed to talk about the side effects."
"Basically, yeah."
"How does it compare to a normal erection?" she asks.
He whispers, "It almost hurts now. My blood is pumping. And mentally it's just... I'm thinking of a lot of weird things."
Dani feels sympathy for her son's plight. Having no idea what an erection feels like, she has to believe Robert that it hurts because of the drug. She can only imagine it. Her clitoris is also stiff, so maybe she can relate, she thinks. But the small size of her clitoris is nothing compared to a male organ.
She also keeps in mind that this is her fault. It took two weeks of convincing to get her son to come along for this trip.
And then there's the herbal drug. She prides herself on raising her son to live the straight path. It's her biggest success in life, she thinks. Before joining this retreat, she knew about the herbal treatments, but she didn't know how strong the drug potency was. It's her fault that Robert is facing a predicament, she thinks.
Dani reaches over and tries to find her son's crotch. It's easy to find since they're laying close to each other. To her surprise, her son doesn't resist. Instead, her son lays still, allowing her hand to find the erect penis in the dark.
Through the sleeping bag she feels a stiffness. She gives it a rub. Then she moves her hand away.
"Open your sleeping bag," she whispers. "Do it quietly, or else people will hear us."
Her son doesn't verbally respond, instead moving in slow motion to avoid any sound, lifting the top of his sleeping bag.

thanks
Like Reply
Dani takes a deep breath, knowing her son's penis is exposed. She can hear her son breathing. When she reaches over again, her hand makes contact with the skin of Robert's erection. The penis is rock solid, as if he'd taken a performance enhancement. Her son breathes harder.
In slow motion, she peels away her own sleeping bag and then removes her sweat pants. Her thumb is hooked on her panties as her sweat pants come down. She tries her best to be silent about this, because everyone in the group knows that she's sleeping with her son.
She gets on her knees and positions herself above her son. Her legs are spread. How she wonders what her son's facial expression must look like, knowing they are about to have sex. There is no resistance, so she assumes her son is enjoying this unusual moment.
Penetration is easy because of her wetness and her son's hardness. The feeling is ecstasy because of the herbal drug. She puts a hand over her own mouth to keep quiet. She puts her other hand over Robert's mouth to keep him quiet, too. Her hips move at a slow pace.
What's happening is a complete mind-fuck. This is her son between her legs. Before they both cum, she bends down and brings her lips to her son's ear and whispers:
"I had a wet dream of your father, fucking me in my office. We used to do that routinely. Then I dreamt of sucking your cock by the swimming pool. That's why I woke up with my pussy like this."
How she wishes for light, so she could see the expression on her son's face. How shocked must Robert be to hear that? Dani never talks like that to anyone, except to her late-husband. Now her son is hearing those words coming from her mouth. There is no taking it back.
They both came, clenching their jaws to keep quiet. Dani presses the palms of both hands on each of their mouths to ensure silence. The orgasm is a wonder of human nature. She wonders if she could enjoy sex with Robert without the drug. Perhaps she'd never know.
"Goodnight," she whispers in her son's ear.
"Goodnight, mom."
Being called 'mom' after sex is unsettling. She pulls her vagina away, reaching for a tissue in the dark to clean the mess between her legs. It's the moment Dani realizes that her life will never return to normal.
Robert adds, "I really enjoyed that."
"So did I," she whispers back.
Dani doesn't want to leave the tent to wash herself, so she keeps the tissue between her labia to absorb the cum. She's positive there will be a strong odor of male ejaculation in the morning. It's a price worth paying.

thanks
Like Reply
Because my tent is close to theirs, I hear the faint rumbles of two bodies moving. Even though it's cold, I pull the zipper down in my tent, just a bit, so I can hear the erotic sounds better.
In the morning I realize that my suspicion is correct. How could it be? How could something like this happen?
My best friend had a sexual encounter with her son. I see the glow on Dani's beautiful face. She is always beautiful, but now, it's like there's sunshine radiating around her. As for her son, it's the same reaction. A glow.
Seeing them try to navigate their emotions is something psychologists should study. I wonder if Dani is filled with regret or arousal. Perhaps both. Sex is often complicated and incest even more so.
Our interactions are awkward for the rest of the morning. At least for me, that is. Everytime I see her, all I can think about is her sexual side that's hidden from the rest of the world. Has she always been having sex with her son? Or was it a side effect of the herbs? I wonder.
I struggle with myself on what to call their interaction from last night. Did they make love? Have sex? Engage in naughty foreplay? Did they fuck? Yes, that must be it. They fucked. It sounds dirtier that way. I like it.
They fucked.
Dani fucked her son.
Those words ring in my mind. Those thoughts are making me flustered, even as I try to maintain conversations with the rest of the group, as well as sticking to our daily meditation routines.
But the thought lingers.
Dani fucked her son.
It makes me smile to think about. In all honesty, I've never had these fantasies before in my life. In fact, I would have thought it was sick. I thought incest fantasies were the twisted perversions of men.
But seeing the reaction from Dani changes my view on that. She smiles at her son more today, stands a little closer to him, even touches him flirtatiously a few times on the chest or shoulder. No one notices except for me. Why would anyone think perverse thoughts about innocent reactions from a mom and son?
Just me. Because I heard them last night.
It is later in the afternoon when Dani and Robert are separated that I feel a compulsion to inquire. Robert is talking with the other guys when I have a moment alone with Dani, while washing clothes in the river.
"Last night was interesting," I say. "I'm pretty sure no one else heard you except for me, because my tent was so close. So the secret is safe."
The sun is beaming down on us and water flows through our bare feet. Dani is stone-faced, bent over to rub her clothes in the water.
Dani replies, "I haven't had sex in nearly two years, for context. The last time was with a guy I briefly dated."
"How was it with Robert?"
Dani looks at me. "What would you like to know?"
"Does he have a nice cock?" I blush when asking.
"I couldn't see it, but it felt wonderful. What's interesting is that Robert is very much the same size as his father. It's the same shape, too. The way it fits inside brought back so many memories. Of course, there are obvious differences, as you can imagine."
Hearing my best friend speak so openly and honestly about incest is having a profound effect on me. The casualness of this conversation makes my knees weak and I can barely stand.
"It's your son, after all," I say. "Absolutely it's going to feel different. Mentally it must be so unusual."
She looks around, making sure there's privacy, then she flashes a discreet smile.
"It was a mind-fuck. That's how I thought of it. If I saw his face during the escapade, I'd be having nightmares from what I did with my son. The darkness gave me a sense of cover."
Looking into Dani's eyes, I wonder if that's true. It seems like she is trying to convince herself that this was entirely the herb's fault. That she bore no responsibility over the sexual relations she had with her son.
"Was all of this because of the herbs?" I ask cautiously. "I mean, have you ever done it before? Are you and Robert... lovers?"
She is shocked by my question. Rightfully so. I crossed the line and the question is stupid. I chide myself for even asking. It came out wrong, but the entire morning I wondered if there was a previous attraction between them.
"I blame the drug 100% for what happened," she says firmly. "Don't forget, you're the one that dragged me here. I should be blaming you for what happened."
We laugh and I get the impression that Dani is still mortified by the question. I can only sympathize with her. And I do feel guilt for dragging Dani to this kind of retreat. It's my fault she had sex with her son. Excuse me, that she fucked her son.
"In all fairness, I apologize. But somehow I think you'll recover from this tragedy. You've been smiling all morning."

thanks
Like Reply
Our laughter is contained. Neither of us want other women down the river to notice our conversation. What we're saying is strictly between close friends who can trust each other with intimate secrets.
Then the laughter goes silent.
"I know that look on your face," Dani says with an eyebrow raised. "You look like you want something."
She's right. We know each other too well. I suck in a deep breath after deciding that I want to make a request. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I would regret missing my chance.
"When we get back to the office, I'll buy you lunch for a month. Two months. Something pricey and delicious. I'll even run errands for you. In exchange, I want to watch tonight."
Dani thinks for a moment. "Make that three months. With errands."
"Agreed. Lunch for three months. The best of everything. Plus errands."
Dani smiles, embarrassed. "We'll have to be quiet tonight. And we'll need a flashlight."
"Absolutely."
"What do you want to see?"
I purse my lips. "Well, it's going to be difficult watching intercourse in a small tent. It'll be noisy, too. How about a blowjob?"
Dani's face turns flush for a moment. Then she composes herself. It's like the thought of giving oral sex to her son has never crossed her mind. But of course, I'm sure it has. Giving oral sex always crosses a woman's mind.
She extends a handshake. "A blowjob after midnight. In exchange for three months of great lunches, continued friendship, and running my errands."
"Deal."
The arrangement makes us feel like high school students in a religious community, doing naughty things, instead of being the respectable adults that we are. That's what makes this so exhilarating. The taboo. The misbehaving. The intense sexual delight that we feel.
Dani pauses, looking away from me, and I can see her thinking. She wants to say something and struggles to force it out.
"Is it necessary to wait?" she asks. "Obviously it's easier to do things during the daytime. You know, get the hormones out of Robert's system before night."
"There are places we can go after the next meditation session. We'll have to walk far and be quick about it."
"Let me consider this. Doing it in broad daylight is just..."
Her words linger and she refuses to finish her sentence. In my mind, I can finish it for her. Dani feels icky blowing her son. But the thought is enticing to her. The fact that it's sunny means I'll be able to see the mouth-to-cock action clearly. That scares her.
"Really, it's the best option," I insist. "I'm sure it's better than fucking him in the tent... I mean... having sex in the darkness."
Oops, I mistakenly used the word 'fucking' in front of Dani, which she takes in stride. Maybe she thinks it's 'fucking' as well. I knew it was the right word.
She blushes. "I don't know who's worse. You or me."

thanks
Like Reply
We finish washing our clothes and hang them to dry. Afterward it's the group meditation under the shade of tall trees. As a group we're supposed to relax and focus on our breathing, but I'm focused on watching a mother giving her son a blowjob. I can only imagine that Dani is thinking the same thing.
The meditation session ends and there are various conversations. People sought knowledge from spiritual teachers about the intricacies of meditation. The teachers provide their opinion. Normally I'm interested in these chats. Now I only pretend. My mind is still obsessed with a cock in Dani's mouth.
Dani marches towards me like a schoolgirl with a dark secret. She tries to be coy but I can read her thoughts.
"Can I show you something for a moment?" she asks. "Robert found the most gorgeous flowers blooming. I know you love collecting them."
A clever excuse and I play along. We walk together. Both of us have the same nervous, tense energy. We possess the same arousal, I'm sure. Our conversation is about nature in case anyone overhears. Not that anyone is spying on us.
When we're alone, the conversation changes, but we still speak in a hushed tone to be cautious about our privacy.
"How did you get Robert to agree with this?" I ask.
Dani chuckles. "He's 19 years old. What do you think?"
"He probably would have agreed, even without the drugs."
"Sadly, I think you're right."
After walking a few minutes, we see Robert waiting in a place under the trees. He's pacing back and forth, easing his tense muscles. The area is quiet and has cover. A perfect hideaway.
I make small talk with Robert and he seems shy. Nonetheless, I can hear a higher pitch to his voice. Arousal. He wants this.
There's an air of nervousness between all of us. They'd never done this before. I have never watched people engage in a live sex act before. This is new for all of us. The main burden is on them, mother and son.
Dani stands by her son, drops to her knees, and looks up.
"This is to help you," she says to her son. "Get the testosterone out of your system before tonight, okay? I don't want any fuss while we're supposed to be sleeping."
"I'll try my best, mom. The drug has this lingering effect on me. I need it released from my body."
Robert is telling the truth. I know the voice of men lying for sex, but Robert sounds like a drug addict seeking recovery. The young man is desperate for medical relief and the mother is the only help available.
Dani opens Robert's pants and I gasp. The cock between Dani's fingers is fully erect and desperate for a mouth. I fold my arms and my fingers are fidgeting. This is Dani's first time seeing her son's penis under sunlight. She takes a moment to marvel at it.
When she puts it in her mouth, Robert breathes deep, as I also breathe deep. Both of us are mesmerized by what we're seeing. Respectable and elegant Dani is sucking the dick of her son. There are the normal sounds of the forest; a river nearby, insects, birds, and wind. Now there's the sound of slurping from Dani's mouth.
My heart pounds watching this happen. I want to faint, but my desire to observe keeps my attention focused. Dani is an excellent cocksucker. The best. Robert has an amazing cock. They're a match made in heaven, regardless of their blood relations. Their blood relations only makes this more addictive.
"I'm going to cum, mom," he says with a mixture of lust and shame.
Dani looks up towards her son, while on her knees, while a cock throbs in her mouth. She doesn't say anything. Instead she keeps sucking, as if her son should understand what happens next.
She strokes the shaft while servicing the tip in her mouth. Robert's head tilts back and he moans. My eyes are focused on Dani's mouth and I can see a change in the way she sucks. There are fluids in her mouth now. Cum. The shape of her cheeks hollow as she swallows it.
Dani pulls her mouth away, a trail of cum hangs from her lips, and she purses her lips. She looks up at Robert and wipes her mouth.
"Hopefully that will satisfy you for the rest of the day," Dani says.
"It should. That was a really big load."

thanks
Like Reply
"I know. I'm the one who swallowed it."
I'm in awe of Dani's courage. There's a packet of tissue in my pocket and I offer them some, which they accept. Robert dries his cock and puts it away. I help Dani wipe her hands and mouth. Robert goes back to rejoin the group, while Dani and I spend time alone.
We go to the river stream and Dani kneels to wash her hands and rinse her mouth. I help wipe the side of her mouth with water that I scoop in my hand. She appreciates the loving gesture.
"How did that feel?" I ask. "What was it like? Are you embarrassed at all? Aroused? Or did it feel like a duty?"
Dani looks at me. "All of the above, honestly. He's my son, which means I have certain obligations. Here, let me show you something."
When she looks around to make sure we have privacy, she opens her bottom garments and shows me her vagina. It's clean shaven. With two fingers she parts her labia. That's when I see it. She's leaking. Thick white fluids. Her panties are stained at the bottom as well.
"My god," I gasp.
She covers herself. "Don't tell Robert about this. I don't want him to think anything wayward about me."
"Our secret."
At night we're given the herbal treatment again. I'm supposed to be focusing on my inner-self, which is the sole reason for this trip. Instead, all I can think about is Dani and her son, sharing a tent. Was the blowjob enough for a young man? I hope not. I want more. I want them to fuck again.
My wish comes true, as I purposefully stay awake at night in case anything should happen. My tent is near theirs. I hear ruffles. Outside is darkness. I hear their tent open and footsteps approach my tent. Keep in mind, it's normal for people to leave their tents late at night to urinate, but I know what this is for.
"Zara, are you awake?" Dani whispers.
I open my tent and see a silhouette of Dani beneath the moonlight. She invites me to the darkness of her son's tent. I follow. The three of us are in one tent, then Dani turns on a flashlight to the lowest setting.
With the low light, I see Robert laying down, fully dressed but his hard dick is exposed and pointed upwards. I'm delighted that the herbal remedy has given him another hard-on. Perhaps the Gods have listened to my prayers?
Dani gets on top and mounts her son. Every move is slow and careful. I'm in a crouched position and hunched over. Everyone does their part to remain silent during this unholy coupling of incest.
The mother and son have sex before my very eyes. I take the flashlight -- still on the lowest setting -- and I point it at Dani's pussy. I need to see the entry; the hard cock gliding in and out of her wetness as she rides her son. Although the sight is dim, it's good enough for me.
"Cum inside my pussy," Dani whispers in a soft breath.
"Yes, mom."
I bring the flashlight closer. I lean in. Yes, cum leaks from the pussy. Dani's cum, and Robert's cum. Somehow they finish at the same time. A bond between mother/son is something special.
When finished, I assist in cleaning up. I wipe Dani's pussy with tissue that's in the tent. There's a lot to clean and her vagina is a mess. When I try to clean Robert, I'm stopped by Dani, who insists on using her mouth. Dani sucks her son's flaccid penis until clean.
The next day we act normal. It's the unspoken agreement between the three of us. No one else needs to know. Nor do they have the right to inquire.
After meditation, a group hike, and more meditation, we have individual time to ourselves. An hour-long break. The three of us use that break for more sex.
We return to the same spot of incest and secrecy. This time, we're bolder about what we're doing. All of us get naked. Robert is athletic. Dani is your typical white woman, office manager, big pink nipples. I'm Persian with a brown and curvy body. We take a moment to admire each other's beauty.
Finding a new position, Dani lays on her back and Robert mounts her. They fuck for each other. They fuck for me. I'm the guest of honor to their incest coupling. I love watching. They love being watched.
I bend down and kiss Dani on the mouth, which catches her off guard. A kiss between us was never discussed, there was never any tension for it. It is a surprise to her. She doesn't fight it. She enjoys my tongue in her mouth and kisses me back. Her lips are soft.
Dani's pink nipples are rock hard and I suck them while she's being fucked by her son. The breasts rock back and forth, but my mouth sucks on each nipple and I can feel the rhythm of her body. Dani's body heat grows and she moans louder.
The chance to see a mother's pussy filled with a son's cum, in broad daylight, is irresistible to me. It's a true blessing to witness. So I crawl behind Robert's mounted position and see the raw penetration happening. The glazed cock going in and out beneath the sunlight is heavenly.
Cum gushes from Dani's vagina. Not just Robert's thick white ejaculation. Dani's as well. They cum at the same time. Just like last night, they're a perfect match. Mother and son, always and forever. It's something that will change their relationship for the better, in my opinion.
After the insemination is complete, Robert's cock remains buried in mother's vagina, as it turns flaccid. I rub the back of Robert's neck, caressing his skin, then I pull him down towards mother. Dani is wide-eyed for a moment, then agrees to kiss her son. They make-out with each other, thanks to me. I encourage them to press their lips harder and wrestle their tongues.
We hurry to get dressed after because there's a teaching session happening soon. The last thing we want is anyone to come looking for us. I enjoy watching Dani wear a bra and put a top on, but I keep her panties as a souvenir. I earned it.
"All of this happened because your tent got punctured," I tell Dani while we straighten our clothes. "Divine intervention, perhaps?"

thanks
Like Reply
I'm joking, but I'm also kind of serious. Dani takes my comment as something serious and ponders it.
"It could be divine intervention. It could be fate. It may have been a dumb accident. Either way, I've never been fucked like this before."
We both smile and I kiss her. She kisses me back while her son watches, enjoying the show. Then we rejoin the group while she smells like cum. No one will notice the smell, except for me, and I love it.
The End

Sleepy

thanks
Like Reply
EXECELLENT U THIS STORY...........

thanks
Like Reply
(30-08-2022, 03:29 PM)neerathemall Wrote: EXECELLENT U THIS STORY...........

[Image: 75382094_124_4d07.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: 75382094_164_081d.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply

thanks
Like Reply

thanks
Like Reply