Adultery Forbidden Fruit
Introduction

I’m Henry, 32 years old now. The story is about the romantic relationship i had with an engaged Indian vixen, Ishana. The story is said from both of our perspectives. The story is inspired by true events however the extent of truth is left for the audience to decide. The build up of the story till the sex would be quite long, hence appreciate your patience. Planning to have this story in 7-8 parts with each part increasing the vulgarity and going deep into sexual world. I’m planning to Update once a week except for the second part which will be updated in couple of days.

This story would be my first and last, therefore apologies for rookie mistakes. 

I tried to draw inspiration from Aurelius1982, bdrew86, shiprat and other authors, therefore any resemblance to their writing would be a compliment.

Chapter 1 :
Of all the gin joints in all the towns and all the worlds she walks into mine.

Mar 2017
I was heading home after a long day of work when i got that phone call which would change my life as i know it. It was from my boss Akram

“Henry, I’m sure you would have heard about the tri city project that the company is currently venturing, it would be of no surprise that based on the strategic nature of the project you would be spearheading the same from Dubai” Akram said enthusiastically. 

I’ve been working with Akram for 8 years and our relationship has been strictly professional although i must say he always knows the right buttons to push to get things done

“Hahaha Akram, I see what you are trying but I’m gonna have to pass”, I rejected it straightaway which I’m pretty sure he was expecting

“Come on Henry, we both know where this is going., I’ll have Lana send you the project charter first thing in the morning., we’re having colleagues from India visiting us who will be assisting you in the project, expect a cohort of 25-30 people working under you for 12 months”

I was genuinely not interested but something inside me made me say those words “Fine Akram, let me read the charter”

Next day, I heard a knock on the door and in walked Lana with her usual grace dressed in regular red coat with V neck white t shirt. The next was low enough to give a glimpse of the cleavage at the same time it kept the interesting part well hidden. Being the horny person i am I couldn’t control but to think “Akram must be banging her for sure”. 

“Always a pleasure to have your presence Lana, Is that Armani Si that you are wearing” I struck a casual conversation trying to dodge looking at her breast.

“Oh someone knows their perfume and also eyes up here Henry” she said with a wink waving her hands from breast to her face.

“You can’t blame me Lana”, I said laughing, trying to flirt with the most beautiful girl in the office.

“Eyes on the prize as usual, alright more important than my breasts are these project charters, go through it and shoot your questions to Akram by EOD” Lana replied getting up from the chair across my desk

“And what do i get in return” I winked at her expecting to flirt with her little longer.

“Do not wish for things you can’t handle Henry” she said with a sly smile and left with her perfume still lingering in the air.

I was rubbing my hard on and thought to myself “someday Henry someday”

May 2017

As i exited from the staff accommodation to induct the colleagues from India into the project., i could hear “Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you Ishana, Happy birthday to you” in the small gathering area. 

It wouldn’t take two guess to understand that they had gathered for a birthday celebration but what took me by surprise was the person of the hour, Ishana., she was clothed in a simple grey suit with grey tight trouser and a black round neck t shirt. Wearing a beige heals she was as tall as me and was simply stunning. Being a horny guy i could guess that she should be 36D-30-34.

“Happy birthday Ishana” I wished her and she replied thank you expending her hands and i extended mine to touch and that’s when it hit “of all the gin joints in all towns and all the worlds she walks into mine.”

She immediately turned and hugged the guy next to her “Wow Kishaan, i never could have guessed, how did you arrange the cake on the second day in Dubai”

“Damn why are all the good looking girls taken”, I thought to myself as i walked away from the group saying “See you in the auditorium guys”

June 2017

Project was progressing at a rapid pace with deliverables and board room meetings every week. 

I was chilling with my friends in my room and in walks Ishana

“Hardik, i need help with this presentation can you please work your magic” no small talk no pleasantries directly to business.

I like how she made the place her own though it was the first time she stepped into my room which was 6 Mtr X 5 Mtr with a single day bed which is where i was seated and my friends were sitting on my WFH desk. Office has been generous in allocating a single room for me however the juniors had to share the room with others.

“Henry, do you have Corona”, she asked authoritatively. I was like “No I don’t drink”

Hardik in the meantime went, “I have no clue how you came here but you have come to the presentation master, Henry”.

“Shut up Hardik” i said trying to be humble.

Ishana replied “I don’t care who does it as long as i get it done”

I took the opportunity to get close to her and said “I’ll do it however it comes with a cost, you have to put in a good word around the other girls in office especially with Riha you know coz of her…. ” I stopped and Hardik started laughing.

“Sure sure” she winked. We exchanged numbers and that’s about it, the acquaintance didn’t progress much after as we just stopped with hi hello messages

July 2017

“Henry, Ishana needs a ride to the airport can you drop her on your way home” asked Hardik. To set the context, my parents were in Dubai however I was staying in the office accommodation to stay away from the marriage drama.

“Sure” i said “she could have texted me”

I went to her room to help her with the Luggage.

She wasn’t there and the door was unlocked, I could hear water dripping in the washroom however it went on for quite sometime. I could not help but wonder what has she been doing on for quite sometime.

After what felt like eternity, she came out of the washroom a white striped t shirt with Blue jeans and dark blue shrug, she looked elegant and simple. Every time i see her i miss a beat and after god knows how long I had the feeling of having a crush on someone. As usual crush on someone else’s girl.

Coming back to my senses, “I thought water from hand shower is too hot for that” I said with a naughty smile.

“A girl has needs Ri”, she replied nonchalantly., I was taken back by how casual she is about all these things and “Ri” what is that and what is it doing to me.

“Well hahaha no doubt but i thought you had Kishan for that”, I wanted to confirm my doubt.

She burst laughing “why would you think I’m going out with Kishan”

I couldn’t control my happiness and it was seen on my face (it was short lived though)“Well I thought what i thought” I replied.

“Hahahaha” she continued laughing and said “my boyfriend is in Delhi”.

“Ahh, every goal has a keeper”, I tried to stay witty and make the best out of the situation making her known my intent as well.

Thinking back one of the reason i was majorly attracted to her was her unattractiveness to materialistic fancy things which became evident when i loaded her suitcase into my BMW 750 Li, though i was expecting her to comment on the car she was oblivious to the luxury around and focussed on simple things.

Once she got in the car she switched on the radio and commented “silence annoys me and i cannot stand it one bit”, I was taken back again by the way she makes herself and other comfortable.

I replied saying “What would you get me from Delhi ?”

“Anything that you want, name it and it will be yours” she replied

“Anything..,” i wanted her to break as the passive flirting we’ve been doing has gotten to my brain.

“Hahahah Ri, by now i know what your pervert mind is thinking” she said hitting me on the arms.

The conversation didn’t turn sexual post that and it was normal chirpy ride till the airport.

I dropped her at the airport and went back home (20 min drive from airport). My WhatsApp beeped with her name

Ishana  - Thanks for the ride ?
Henry - Welcome anytime, you can give the kiss in person next time
Ishi- Yeah sure why not ?
Henry - Don’t write cheques which you can’t cash ?
Ishi - and why did you assume I wont be able to kiss you 
Henry -  First - You have a boyfriend
Second - You might fall in love
Third - We wont stop with a kiss
Ishi -  First -  Abhi is my fiancé 
Second - Touché 
Third - and why do we have to stop 
Henry - Lol Lol Lol have a safe flight
Ishi - Sure thanks again see ya!

############ Ishana Perspective ############

OYO Hotel Happy stay Inn : Room number 1018

I was waiting for my fiancé to come and three months of non sexual activity has gotten to my head I was cursing Henry for turning me on so bad. The day I saw him in the grey suit with white shirt unbuttoned to show his chiselled chest uff… God either put me in a different project or please give me the fuck of my life so that i could forget about Henry

I opened insta to kill time and as luck would have it, first post was Henry’s. It was a picture of him in the gym showing sweat on the floor with a cliched title “Hustling…” I was so relived that it was not a picture of him but then i noticed that the post had other pictures, swiping right was the biggest mistake I did, a video of him doing a barbell curl wearing a blue neon sleeveless t shirt.

I contemplated using the shower head for a quick session before Abhi comes over but then i thought that the wetness could be used by my fiancé to the fullest. I was successfully able to fend off those thoughts and messaged Abhi

Ishi - Fucking would start in 15 min either you are here or not…, I’m serious
Abhi - No response
Ishi - tik tok tik tok tik tok 12 min

While typing I got another message on whatsapp

Henry - Achaa someone has seen the post and didn’t comment
Ishi - Lol stalker much.. oh wait narcissistic much hahahah…, my comments would be too hot for insta 
Henry - Oh wait i thought this is WhatsApp
Ishi - hahahaha?
Henry - <Video>
The video was an unedited version of the same post on insta but it showed his full length body, he was wearing a light grey sweatpants with black reebok shoes
Ishi - Why did you crop only your top half on Insta
Henry - Well my bottom would be too hot for insta baby
I went through the video again and yeah the grey pants was clearly showing outlines of his manhood. The bulge was pretty decent and I could immediately understand where he got his cockiness from
Ishi - ahhh god bless the grey pants, If i became the Prime Minister I would pass an order for guys to wear grey pants all day
Henry - Lol hahaha you’re funny., and I would make Lingerie free for all girls ?
Ishi - Good Good fair deal., Bulges are looking good Ri ? 

By then i had removed by jeans and was in my black undie with a red shirt

I switched window and took a picture of the jeans on the floor to sent to abhi 
Ishi - <picture>
Henry - Wow I did not expect that one bit but to be fair I did warn you i could make you drop your pants ?
Ishi - <deletes picture for everyone> ignore ignore ignore that was a mistake

The nervousness subdued my horniness and by then the bell rang., thanked my stars and looked through the peephole. It was abhi.

Once he was in, I wasted no time and grabbed his waist and pulled him towards me. As our lips met, I melted into his arms. A passionate bout of kissing followed. I was very aggressive and he responded “what has gotten into you”, I replied “Just enjoy” and Within a minute i removed his shirt and started kissing his chest all the way to his nipples and gave it a quick lick and came back to eat his lips

He slapped my ass hard. "Ouch..." I said and gave him a naughty smile.  Encouraged by this, He picked me up and I put my arms around his neck. I was caressing his arms and image of Henry was flashing on my mind. He put me on the bed and stood in front of me. We were practically eating each other’s mouth and then he pulled me to the edge of the bed and since I was in my underwear already he put his fingers into the elastic band and pulled it off and carefully put in on the floor. I had removed by T-shirt in the meantime and unhooked my bra and in a flash the bra found its aide next to the panty

Like a moth attracted to fire he immediately got engrossed with my breast., “Damn they have grown for sure” he mumbled and bit my nipples lightly with his teeth. I must say through the years he has learned how to suck on my tits to make me wet., He was making me go mad with his mouth

I wanted more and wanted him to eat me out, i also actioned my intent by holding his head and pushing it down to my pussy., like a spring he came back and latched onto my other breast. I was getting impatient.

Abhi was not particularly interested into pussy eating and we had argued about this many times in the past., he did not expect me to suck him and neither would his mouth go anywhere near my vagina. Later when i thought about it, I was silly to expect him considering the four month gap. 

As we kissed, I removed his pants along with the undie and his semi erect dick was hanging. Abhi always had problems with erection but that was a part of dating him and it didn’t matter much to me.

I wanted a fuck and nothing is going to stop me from it. I jerked him off whilst licking his nipples and could feel some life coming into his cock and in no time he was hard as a rod. 

Abhi is no minor in the size department (or at least what i thought with my limited exposure) a solid 5”  and i could wrap my hands around. No complaints whatsoever (till now)

He pushed me on the bed and mounted me in missionary, I sort of felt him entering and to boost his ego was moaning into his ears. His thrusts were not in rhythm but boy he was fast. 

In about ten minutes i started feeling him hit the right spot so I stretched myself quite well with both my feet staring at the ceiling in order to accommodate him.  After a solid two min I was close to orgasm and started moaning real loud, Just then he pulled out and used a towel to wrap his cock and turned into a monster while cumming. It was partly my fault that he cummed as i screamed “Oh god right there”. I mean picture this, 36DD boobs juggling because of the massive thrusts, with one hand covering my face and the other arm gripping the bedsheet yelling how good he was…, no guy would last this for sure.

I was thinking why do all guys turn into a monster during an orgasm. 

I screamed “no no no cum on me”, as i was keen on the volume of cum. It was in vain as he was done by then.

We kissed and hugged each other tight as our breathing became normal. "I love you baby" Abhi said as he looked into my breast to which I responded with a kiss.
"I love you too Abhi" I said as I broke the kiss. I got off the bed and couldn’t help but think “That was a decent fuck but its definitely far from the fuck of my life”. Why god why…,

August 2017

############ Henry Perspective ############

Me and Ishana went for a dinnner and i was on the way to  drop her back. in the midst of conversation i asked casually “What’s your size Ishi”.

“Oh God…, I know i get a lot of attention because of these girls, I’m actually 36D but i think ever since i started dating Abhi it has gone up to 36DD”

“Do you want me to check it out for you”, i asked with a coy smile expecting her to hit me in the arms again.

Her reply confirmed that she was also interested in flirting back “hehehe! Sure why not, Abhi would definitely not like it”

“Let me tell you one thing Ishi, I’m a tharki so be careful with me”, i tried to warn her of my perverseness.

She started laughing uncontrollably and was curious as to who taught me that word, i replied “I know what it means” to which she said “For the first time in my life someone has agreed that they’re a tharki on the first date”. 

She immediately regretted saying the same and said first ride., I sensed the opening and said “well if its first date then since I’m about to drop you can i kiss you”

She smiled “I’m already getting late for the deadline Ri maybe some other time”

You cannot say that to a guy.., you cannot say that to me. Within the next 30 seconds i pulled the car to the sides and was looking into her eyes. For the first time I could sense her nervousness, she was smiling and saying “no no no no no” on the other hand she was stroking my arms

I held her face and lunged myself to plant my lips on her. I was shaking from top to bottom. It’s not like this was my first kiss and definitely wont be my last but the feeling of falling in love was overwhelming and made it more interesting.

For couple of seconds neither of us moved and then i parted my mouth to suck on her lower lips and her grip on my arm tightened. I loosened my grip on the back of her head and to my pleasant surprise she didn’t break the kiss.., not was she reciprocating. With my left hand i pushed the shrug aside and held her boobs for the first time and that’s when she opened her lips and started kissing me back.

Her boobs felt full and firm and what started as a normal kiss turned monstrous within seconds and we were both going at it. I pushed my tongue and swirled her lips and she did the same with mine. I used my left hand to push her seat down and the motorised motion of the seat matched with my intensity and there i was on top of her kissing all the while. I took my hand inside the T shirt and the cold hands caught her off guard and broke the kiss.

She was visibly disturbed and asked me to drop her off. 

I adjusted my pants as my dick got erect in a weird angle. “Itna Jaldi” she asked., I shrugged my shoulders in a questionable fashion., “How did you get hard so soon” she asked

To play it cool I said “well i could show it to you if you do not have to go back to your project”

She was back to her charming ways in a minute and I dropped her off.

On the way back i could smell her in the car and few minutes later got a message 

I - Thanks for the dinner
H - Thanks for the kiss
I - <Laughing emoji>, it can’t happen again i really don’t want to be doing this to Abhishek
H - Well let me manage the expectation right here. IT will happen again and it wont stop with a kiss good night.

Chapter 2 :
“Why can’t I let go of heavier things” - Update on or before 07-May
[+] 5 users Like Henrycejudo's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice, liked it.
[+] 1 user Likes Gmanya97's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2
Why can’t I let go of heavier things

13-Aug-2017

############ Ishana Perspective ############

One week since we kissed in his car and I’ve been having trouble concentrating with Abhi. Henry didn’t message me anything unusual after that, is he waiting for me to break. I met with him couple of times in office and he maintained absolute professionalism. 

The only sparky conversation we had was during the week when  he offered me home made mutton kebab for lunch., “So so juicyyyy” i said with my mouth half full. He waited till i swallowed it held my hand down so that I don’t take another bite, looked around for a minute to ensure no one is around and came close to my ears and whispered “I’ve got juicier things ishi, once you taste, you’ll never want to waste”

The woody musky smell of the “D&G The One” had infiltrated into by brain, before my brain could respond, i could sense an immediate reaction between by thighs, it is no surprise that I am attracted to him, though he is not good looking, the way he carries himself is ufff. The way he held my hands down and the way i could smell his neck., damn If only i did not have this ring on my finger.., things that i will let him do to me.

“Ishi”, he sounded concerned sensing the plethora of emotions going in my mind. I was able to come out of those thoughts quickly, “Bwahahaha is there a limit to your dirty mind” I said. 

“Oh yeah there is there is, you’ll be surprised to know the limit so its better to keep it unknown” , He had a speciality in taking normal conversation into something sexual and not in a cringe way but in a way that makes you also want to participate. 

May be i would have found him cringy if i was thinking through by brain rather than my pussy. Off late i rub my engagement ring as a reality check and also to stop myself from taking any action but damn I’ve been struggling.

Coming back, I was taking my morning dump with a cigarette and insta and then came the message which would open all doors of sexuality in my life.

H - “If you’re running late, let go off the office bus I’ll pick you up and help you in carrying all the documents”

Though i wasn’t running late I replied “Yay awesome”. 

Demon in me - Hmmmm someone is coming up and you will be alone just so you remember, you waxed the previous week and it’ll be a waste to let such smoothness go without putting it to use
Angel in me - Are you mad or are you dumb or are you both, he messaged you pick to you up and already you have taken his cock so far up and Also do i have to remind you that office romances are always a bad idea
Demon - Shut up will you for a minute let her decide.., smooottthhhh is the word 
Angel - Abhiiiii is the word

I hushed both of them, cleaned myself took a shower. I wore an olive green skirt with white loose t shirt. I matched it with grey bra and black regular panties nothing fancy. I asked my roommate Anvi to leave under the pretence of having to do some family calls. My heart was beating faster by the growing minute.

After what felt like eternity i heard a knock on the door.

“It’s open”, I yelled sitting in my workspace next to my bed. He walked in wearing a grey shirt with a black vest and black pants.

He was looking at me and was folding the arms on his shirt. One of the inadvertent things that guys do that makes girls go gaga. 

“Chivalry isn’t dead indeed, So here are all the documents, please carry them“ I handed over five to six files. He calmly kept it on the table turned around and before i could respond he picked me up and said “Well this is the most important document as of now”, I immediately got turned on beyond measure and put my hands around his shoulder, I knew what was going to happen as he put me down next to the door and locking it in the process. 

He lifted me from the doorway and put me on the chair next to my work table and then he bent down with his right hand holding my neck and left hand lifting my chin planted his lips on mine. the first though that came to my mind was the stark difference in the perfume he used today than when i smelt him on office a week back.

I resisted opening my mouth and as usual the resistance was futile pretty soon his tongue was swirling my lower lips and i was reciprocating it., As he was kissing me hard, he put his knee on the chair between my thighs in a way pushing them wide and then when all hopes of me being faithful to my loving fiancé vanished into thin air. 

He bought his hands forward and squeezed my boobs like a dough. Damn It was a sight as his large hands couldn’t grope my entire tits. “Damn my girls are fit and firm” he said squeezing them even more. “My girls.., excuse me these are not your girls and we shouldn’t be doing this” I replied. 

It’s as if he didn’t hear my comment only and by now my hands were on his thighs and his hands were on my boobs as he was squeezing them both using both the hands. “Right another boob guy” was the thought going inside my head. A slight moan escaped my mouth as he pulled back and kissed my neck. All this while i was sitting down and he lifted me up.

He came back up from my neck to my mouth and did not have to bend as much as earlier. His hands went down from my boobs to my hip and caressed my ass. He trailed the ends of my panties with his fingers and went further down to my thighs. He lifted my right thighs onto the bed and thrusted his hips in the front in a very firm yet gentle way and that was the first time I was feeling his manhood. Hard as a rock and felt as though there was a stuffing on his crotch. 

Abhi always had troubles making it hard therefore the solid feel against my crotch was new though it was over the clothes. “Mmmmmm” another slow moan left my mouth and he was encouraged my this and tried to lift my t shirt. 

I could stop with kisses and heavy petting but getting topless infront of another guy rang alarm bells in my head. “No no no no not happening” i said holding his hands on my hips.

“Hahahahaha” he laughed, he took my hands placed it over the bulge and said “Who’ll take care of this”

I was curious to know what he was hiding and also felt slightly guilty for leading him on yet i replied “Pornhub and washroom go go go”. He pulled me back for another kiss and this time by luck he knew the right button to press to take things to the next level. He slowly lifted my skirt and caressed his way up to my interior thighs. He repeated the same trick of putting one of my legs on the bed and pushed my panties aside. the alarm bells that i was dearly believing did not go off and once his fingers touched my outer labia lips there was no turning back.

“You’re wet like a leaking tap” he broke the kiss and looked right into my eyes and put the middle finger inside, i couldn’t take it anymore and bent my head resting on his chest looking down at my skirt which was lying above his wrist and the veins in his forearms popping up and down as he was gently pistoning his fingers in and out. 

Not more than one inch or max two inch but the effect was profound. he made his fingers into a hook and was caressing the upper part of my vagina while kissing the center of my head which was on his shoulder. For the on lookers it would have for sure felt like he as forcing him on me but boy I was enjoying his fingers and was vocal about it as well. “You like that yeah” he asked and all i could reply was a faint moan as i was concentrating on holding on his hands so that he doesn’t go in any further. “That’s the smoothest pussy i have ever fingered” he said. In the heat of the situation all i could manage was “thank you for the compliment, enough now”. 

Drawing encouragement from this he put the ring finger inside and the onslaught didn’t stop there as his thumb expertly found my clit. His thumbs were circling by clit around and the fingers were hitting the G spot from inside. I could sense that the much awaited release wasn’t far. 

He took his hands out and then licked it thoroughly all the while looking into my eyes., he was playing with me psychologically. He got back to kissing my neck and the extra saliva on his hands made the re entry more smooth. He continued the drilling with one fingers inside and his thumb circling my clit. 

As his fingers got deeper my breathing became heavy and my heart beat became faster. I have had couple of physical relationship in the past however this was thoroughly different maybe because i was cheating (or sort of) or maybe because the door could be opened by my roommate as she had the keys or maybe because I was brutally attracted to Henry physically. In the heat of the moment I wanted to encourage him more and therefore grabbed the bulge and gently stroked it over his pants which made him let out a grasp.

My thighs started to tremble and i couldn’t stand any longer but i was sceptical if change in the position would subdue my orgasm. I tried to stand longer and the pace in which he was fingering had been steadily increasing and then the first wave of orgasm hit me. I tilted my head back and rolled my eyes up, Henry started kissing me on my neck soothingly, whereas his fingers were ruthless at the bottom. 

He for sure knew his way around woman. The peak orgasm continued for about 15-20 seconds. Once he know I’ve attained my peak he came back up from my neck squeezed my cheeks with his left hand while his right hand fingers were still inside me, the action made me pout and he started kissing me vigorously on my lower lips. This kind of ruthless foreplay was totally new to me, on one side i was enjoying the attention my erogenous zones were getting but on the other side the guilt was popping in and out, just like his fingers which was doing in and out in a totally different place…

In the heightened state of senses i was closing my eyes, with one hand still on his forearm protecting from further invasion and the other hand rubbing his bulge. He left my cheeks and took my hand and put it on the back of his head as if commanding me to hold his hairs. I obliged as i felt it was the right thing to do and that’s exactly when i heard the slightest sound of the belt being unbuckled. I knew it was going to take long and i reminded him “but office…” once those words left by mouth i knew how it would have been perceived by Henry.. he came to know that i wanted it and office is what was stopping me, he came to know that even I’m a willing participant now, he came to know that I don’t mind taking it further up.

He didn’t respond to the question with an answer but rather with action, the sound of zipper coming down was followed as he broke the kiss and put my hands on the sides of his pants. I involuntarily took my other hand from his neck and brought it to the other side of his pants. He nodded in agreement and I pushed it down. I could feel that my body was not willing to listen to my mind.

His pants fell on his ankle and he was wearing a boxer with a very noticeable bulge. He took his hands out of me and i gasped as his fingers came out. He removed his shirt in a second and then as nonchalantly as he took it out, he went back in with one fingers. I moaned and mumbled “mmmm” as i rocked my hip back. As i was getting fingered i was drawing the outlines of his cock over his boxer and the anticipation of seeing his cock was building though i hate to admit. By now we were facing each other and he gave it a a minute of hard fingering and then pulled his fingers out and put both his arms on the elastic band of his undie.

My gaze drifted to his crotch and he started pulling down his boxer. I could see that there was no pubic hair and felt a tinge in my pussy. He pushed it further down and i could see that his cock had been going down sideways towards his thighs rather than towards his balls to accommodate the size. I couldn’t stop myself from comparing that by now Abhi’s cock would have popped out, Henry was still in the process of pulling down. The base of his cock was visibly thicker than anyone i have been with and i bit my lips as i could see the head of his dick stuck in the elastic.

Bastard stopped there expecting me to pull his underwear down and after couple of seconds sensing no action from me he pulled it down and the penis sprang up and down like a monster released from containment… For some odd reason the first thought that came to my mind was “hammer” (which is what i would nickname his cock in the future).

I am not a size queen and was quite happy with Abhi and other ex boyfriends and neither was this a monstrously huge cock (on a best guess basis it was 7.5”)., but it was appealing to me like no other previous dicks I’ve been with. It was slightly bent to the left, veins protruding, thick and looked very clean, another major surprise was that he did not have a foreskin. 

He took my hands from his hips and took it further down and made me hold below his balls. Like a merchant inspecting his goods i was engrossed in looking at his and involuntarily said “Heavy”.., He shrugged and asked “sorry”.., I replied “I said its heavy”. His apprehension of whether he has taken it far was evident when he asked “You can let it go” but damn my mind was not listening to my body and my body was not ready to let go of heavy things. 

My hands drifted up and held his cock approx two inches from the base., again it wasn’t unusually thick like a soda can or a room freshner but the right girth to make me leak. I was holding his dick from the bottom and my middle finger could touch the thumb if I squeeze, that was his thickness. (I’ll measure his cock using various technique but all of that in the future) Usually with Abhi its been my habit to hold his cock at the base and extend my thumb to the tip to smear the precum over the mushroom head. However with case in hand (pun intended) I could only reach to the start of his dick head.

Any girl would agree that the hands are intuitively tuned to jerk and with the cock this good I started slow and he got back to kissing me again. the jerking slowly picked pace and his fingers went back inside me, making a slushy sound as it entered the pink canoe. 

We both were pleasuring each other with hands as our mouth were glued together. By now 5 minutes would have passed and i changed hands couple of times and even used both the hands at one point in time. I was enjoying the way in which my hands would go from the base of his dick to the tip. Could’ve used a lube to make it better. (The wish would answered shortly but it wouldn’t be lube rather it will be my saliva)

“How comfortable are you with blowjob”, he asked calmly. I didn’t reply neither did i nod my head. He took a pillow from the bed nearby and put it on the floor., with the other hand gave a gently push on my shoulder. Like a goodie girl i went on my knees and the one eyed hammer was staring just inches away from my mouth.

He lifted his dick and pushed his hip forward so that my nose was between the base of his cock and the balls. I could hardly find any hair in the vicinity and the core masculine smell of his cock was arousing me to whole different level.  I gave a mild kiss to his balls and pushed him back. By now i have completely shut down the guilt and wanted to complete the job in hand (or in mouth) with utmost satisfaction. 

I pulled my head back and gave a peck on the slit and opened my mouth to take him in. That’s the first orifice that his cock entered. I stopped after an inch beneath his dick head and used my tongue at the base of his cock. I looked up and saw him eagerly looking at his latest conquest. I started bobbing my head up and down. How much ever i tried I couldn’t quite suck his penis therefore i just kept my tongue and starting fellating him. 

I felt mightily encouraged hearing a moan followed by “that’s good”. No way I could take the entire penis in but i was doing my best. At the best in this position i could only take half his cock in my mouth and was not able to suck his shaft, so i took it out slightly and started sucking the head like a popsicle. 

My chain of thoughts got broken when i heard a vibrating sound from the crumbled pants on his ankle. He bent down and picked the phone up. As he was contemplating on whether to attend or not, I took his phone from hand and attended. I put it on loudspeaker and passed on the phone to him.

“Hey Henry a minute of your time” It was his boss, Akram. 

“Hey Akram, yeah temme”, I could see that he was already finding it hard to concentrate but i haven’t even started yet. I took him back in and let him hit the backside of my throat and already Akram was suspecting something as he said “Henry are you there”, I couldn’t help but feel more control of the situation and used my hands to cup his balls as i was using my tongue to swirl his cock up and down.  

The cock felt so different in my mouth to the other dicks I’ve sucked in the past, maybe it was the girth or maybe it was the copious amount of salty precum that was oozing from the head. These thoughts kind of had a domino effect on me as I took it upon my own hands to distract him from the call.

I took his hand and signalled him to bunche my hair into a handful and then held his hip and made him thrust hip all the while tightening my lips on his shaft. He took my hind and he started to thrust his hips front and back. this bastard is slowly fucking my mouth while on the phone and its so funny the gibberish things that he was saying to his boss… 

Coming back I have never been fucked in my mouth before now this is the first of the many things i will be exposed to sexually with Henry.

“I mean what can i say, i was forced into the project., but i must say Akram I’m enjoying.., hahaha” he left my hair and took his dick out sensing his orgasm close by. I wanted him to finish and put my hands on his cock and it slipped because of the saliva. I used it to squeeze and pull. As i did it faster and faster it made a audible slushy sounds.

My body was acting on its own and the only thing that i wanted to do was to to please him to the fullest. I lowered one of my hand to my crotch and slowly nuzzled my clit. I look at him and without a bit of inhibition spit on his thick shaft and used that to jerk. He tilted his head back and i could see that he was thoroughly enjoying the action at the same time talking on the phone. 

I used his hip to fuck my mouth and He continued on the phone “hahaha yes Akram I see a lot of potential in the team they are taking matters into their own hands and they work till they’re weak on the knees”. 

I laughed and hit him on his thighs and went back to gobbling his cock and bobbing my head this time i used my hands also. So two hands and a mouth would cover his entire length. I could see the effect my blowjob was having on his call and my mission to mess up the call with his boss was coming close… However the only mess that he would be doing is on my face shortly. 

“Akarm if you don’t mind is it okay if i call you back., something important is coming up which needs my attention”. He cut the call and bent down to kiss me. I was shocked at this reaction as my ex boyfriend never kiss me once i have gone down on him. I used his tongue again and then after 10-15 seconds went back and asked “let me know when you want me to cum”.., I was immensely pleased with my performance and for the previous 15 min had completely forgotten about my fiancé, However i felt shy to ask him to cum.

I didn’t reply and went back giving him gawk gawk 3000 with double fister. I could sense that he was close, but I could be wrong and finally said “its getting late”, in a way to keep my honour and also to brush his ego. He pushed me back and now i was sitting on the pillow on my knees.

There was no words exchanged but somehow i know that its either going to be in my mouth or on my face. I told him “Avoid my dress and hair”, “sure” he said reassuringly. 

He started jerking his cock from the base to the head with his right hand and said “here it comes”., Like a naive obedient girl i was too close to his cock and he used his left hand to hold a bunch of hair on my forehead and pushed my head further back, I had no clue what to expect and therefore just shut my eyes and mouth close. The first jet hit me on the forehead i pushed my head further back because of the alien feel of having cum hit your face. Yes I haven’t been given a facial before. The immediate feeling was “sooo warm”. subsequent shots were fired over my right cheek and my shut mouth. He aimed properly so as to miss my eyes but the cum leaking from my head had covered my eyes as well. Since the thick cum had forced my nose shut, i had to open my mouth and he took it as an invitation to deposit his manjuice inside my mouth. After about 7-8 streams of cum he was done. 

I opened my eyes slightly and could see his right hand wrapped around a still semi hard dick with a glob of cum about to drip from the tip of his cock., he kind of pinched it in a way scooping the final drop of cum. He bought it close to my open mouth and rubbed it on my tongue and said “Now its complete, go get cleaned before i change my mind”. 

By the time I rushed to the washroom I had swallowed what was in my mouth and then i used tissue to wipe my eyes to open it fully to see the extent of damage done. I mean he had painted a Picasso on my face. It took me solid 10 min to fully wash. Just as i was about to leave, I heard my phone ring and it was abhi

Abhi - “Hey, you didn’t call me after reaching office”
Ishi- “that’s coz I didn’t go yet., a friend on mine spilled protein shake on me”
Abhi - “What are you saying are you alright”
Ishi - “Yeah yeah all good., he was standing and hence it spilt all over my face, I came to the room to wash”
Abhi - “hahaha you would have looked funny”
Ishi - “Shut up abhi it was too much for me to take”
Abhi - “All righty take care and wash it properly it could give you pimples”

The caring words of abhi made me feel more guilty, it’s so not me to chat with the love of my life in the morning and within a span of 60 min I got myself fingered to a mind blowing orgasm., Told a colleague that his cock was “Heavy”., Tried to swallow a visibly huge cock., let the guy use my face as his cum dump and even swallowed his seed a bit….

I vowed that no more of hanky panky stuff with Henry. 

Chapter 3:
“Is it cheating if its only the tip” - Update on or before 14-May
[+] 5 users Like Henrycejudo's post
Like Reply
Marvelous start bro
Like Reply
wow what an excellent start I am sure its going to ba a rocking series in this website eagerly waiting for next update u rock
Like Reply
Very nice update
Like Reply
Interesting one
Like Reply
Nice start
phani kumar c
24*7 in sex trans
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Chapter 3:
“Is it cheating if its only the tip”

######################## Henry Perspective ########################

13-Aug-17

I took the files to the car and she walked out of the building in her usual grace. Once she got in the car she was at her chirpy best. “How many times do i have to tell you, I hate silence” she said switching on the radio. It was some Arabic music and true to her words all she wanted was a sound to nullify the awkward silence.

I smiled and didn’t respond however my mind was racing fast “Damn that was close that was real close, how could i have lost control of the situation, having slept with handful of chicks and had my cock sucked by a dozen girls before, this has never happened.” The call with Akram showed that she was an equal match for my sexual prowess. On one hand she was literally trying to suck the cum from my balls but the way she was so natural and naughty about it makes me yearn for her more, for her touch, for her smell and for her presence. Though i was getting my dick sucked by another person’s fiancé, it felt right. I felt at home around her. The fact that you always want what you cannot have made me kind of sad that at the end of the day she’s not mine.

We reached office and as expected she spoke “Ri, I know I’m awesome but this cannot happen” she tried to make awkward conversation more tolerable., with a pause for a couple of seconds she continued, “It isn’t fair for Abhi and I usually get attached to the person I physically engage with”

I replied saying “I’m sorry, I understand”. She laughed hysterically and said “Omg nothing to become serious about, we all make mistakes”. I wanted some time with myself and told her to walk to the office as i park the car in the basement. 
She got out of the car and took a step and till this day i swear things wouldn’t have gone further had she not said the following things. She turned back knocked on my side of the window, as i lowered the window she bent down and i could see her cleavage and immediately blood rushed to my penis. “Yes Ma’am” i asked having no clue what she was gonna say.

“Thank you., that was one of the best I’ve had in my life”, she didn’t wait for my reply, turned around and walked swaying her ass on that olive green skirt. The same skirt which I had lifted 30 min back to pry on her privates. I could see her fluffy ass sway and all i wanted to do was bury my face on that ass. I felt incredibly good having heard her compliment. 

It wasn’t surprising to me that I wasn’t able to concentrate on my work the rest of the day. The only thing I had in my mind was “Ishana”. I don’t know if it was my mind playing with me or I actually had her smell on my fingers but it was there I could actually smell her body on my fingers. If I’m right it was the smell of her body lotion “Pure Seduction from VS” It was mixed with the Chanel chance that she had used on her neck. Whatever be the perfume I had difficult time getting work done.

Around 03:45, I pinged her on WhatsApp 
Henry - A gentleman always returns his favours 
Her status read “online” after 4-5 min, as i was watching the status turn from “online” to “typing..” back to online and again back to “typing..”, I grew restless and sent her another ping
H - So there’s a button called “send”, what’re you typing and deleting for 5 min now
I - hahahahaha
H - :-D
I - I don’t know if i should be telling you this but I can smell you on my hands
H - OMFG, I’m finding it really difficult to concentrate on work coz i can smell you on me. I was thinking maybe my mind is making it up hahahaha
I - Ufff I know i have that effect, don’t fall in love please
It was good to know that she was flirting
H - I’ll try not to.. :-P
I replied to the first message i sent 
H - So what do i do to “make one of the best” to “THE BEST”
I - wow I never knew you were such an ambitious person
H - hahahaha so is that a yes
I - Noooooooooooo and never…., 
H -Never say never baby

I found my work mojo back late evening and reviewed couple of submission.., partially satisfied with my work I got out of my cablin. It was close to 08:00 PM and all lights in the office were off except for the one in the corner which was suspiciously close to Ishi’s workstation. I walked to see the other hardworking soul in the office and my heart skipped a beat when i saw the similar white t shirt. Ishana was wearing a black with a tinge of blue colored Bose Quietcomfort 45 and was busy buried in the MacBook.

I knew nothing i saw or do would disturb her, I didn’t want to shock her so i slowly moved around her workstation and stood in front of her. “Someone’s been working their ass off” I asked.

“Someone kept me busy in the morning” she replied with a smile removing her headphones completely and tapped on her phone to pause the music. The wallpaper was a pic of the engagement ring. I felt a slight tinge of guilt as I relentlessly wanted to get into pants of an engaged girl.

I laughed and replied “fine since i kept you busy in the morning, let me help you with your work”

“I see where this is going.., I’m good but I appreciate your intention so I’ll let you get me a coffee” she replied sternly.

“Great lets go to my cabin i recently bought Nespresso Vertuo machine, let me make you one” I took the opportunity to take her back to my cabin. 

My cabin was located in the left corner of the floor with ample view of the downtown, however the disadvantage is that once it gets dark, people from outside can clearly see the entire cabin. But that’s what the lights are for., once you switch off it gets pitch dark and no one can see what’s happening inside.

“Sure lets go” she said beamingly locking the laptop and removing her ring. I immediately started getting butterflies once I saw her remove the ring but it was shortlived as she pumped the sanitizer and rubbed it on her hand after which she put the ring back on.

I escorted her to the cabin walking behind and undressing her in my mind. The walk to the cabin felt short since i was so engrossed in making up fake scenario in my head. She stopped suddenly and before i could react i crashed on her behind and the feeling of that fluffy ass was so wow. To keep balance i held her arms and it was so soft. “Sorry sorry, are you alright” i enquired. “Yeah yeah i left my phone at my desk” she said. “Well unless you want to spend extensive time on my desk i think its fine” I replied with a wink and naughty smile. “teek teek teek” was all she replied.

I went ahead and held the door open for her and she entered by saying “wow so this is where the magic happens”. I laughed and replied “Well yet to happen”.

I made her a Melazio americano with one sachet of sugar in a glass jar. “Wow so big…, are you planning to keep me awake all night” she said meaning the glass and coffee, I laughed and replied “That’s what she said”.., We both laughed

We spoke about a range of topic from weather in Middle East to  the best place to have authentic arabic cuisine to weekend getaways to what we are looking forward to the next leg of the project in Singapore.

The topic changed sexual and she was guilty as she asked suddenly “Have you fucked anyone in this cabin”., “No No don’t worry I wont fuck you here” i replied with fake confidence. “Pschh pschh, i over estimated your sexual adventures Ri” she said with a smile. By then it had already been 10-15 min and she got up to leave. 

I was standing with her behind be facing the downtown. I walked behind her and when she touched the door knob i held her hand from behind and pushed my body on her back. With bought my other hand forward to swing her hips so that she’s facing me now. I flipped the switch and the entire cabin went dark. After couple of seconds my eyes got used to the darkness and It was one of the most sensual moments of my life. The smell of her body intoxicated my brain more than any alcohol I’ve had.

I held her neck on both sides with my thumb rubbing on her cheek, i could sense that she was getting weak on her knees and i moved myself forward and planted my lips on her. the kiss was similar to what we had in the morning except that it didn’t take much time for our tongues to entangle in a war of flicks. We were lip-locked and she was caressing my arms. 

I was eating her lower lips and she was sucking my upper one. I took my hands down and squeezed both her butt which was in my mind all day. it was definitely more than a handful and was firmer than her boobs. I thanked god for making her wear a skirt as I could use my fingers to squeeze her tush, i squeezed it so hard they split and she made a sound “sssss, gentle gentle they are not flour for you to knead this hard”… “Guilty” I replied and went back to gently caressing her ass. Keeping one hand on her ass i bought the other hand in the front and lifted the T shirt which was tucked inside her skirt. I took my left hand further north and squeezed her right boob over the bra. It felt like a T-shirt bra and damn I’m contemplating on which is more firmer her ass or boobs. 

Our lips hardly separated, with one hands kneading her ass and the other hand squeezing her boobs. I wanted to take it further and slowly tried to lift the t shirt, it came out as a surprise that she lifted her hands and slowly i lifted her t shirt over her head and put it on the door knob. 

In that heightened sense, i went back to kissing her and increased the temperature in the room. As i touched the controller on the Air conditioner, it responded by illuminating the touch controller with a bright green light. Thanks to the light i could see this beauty topless in a grey bra with an olive green skirt. She immediately crossed her hands on her breasts so as to protect her modesty with the new illumination in the room.

It felt even more sexier that she was trying to protect her assets and by then the light dimmed from the controller. I went back to attacking her lips and took her hand and put it over my ass. The feeling of having her bare chest against mine, was too much for my cock and i used one hand to adjust it and gave him some room to grow.  

“No No No ri this is wrong we shouldn’t be doing this” the logical part of her brain started to work as she mumbled these words. I paid no heed to her protest and used both my hands to squeeze her boobs over her bra. My thumbs did not find it hard to find her protruding nipples and I whispered in her ears “Seems like my girls missed me”. The nipples felt huge on my fingers and it had small bumps which could be easily outlined over her bra.

I broke the hug and kissed her neck above the left shoulders and gradually came forward to kiss her beneath her chin. I couldn’t see her boobs from this but I could smell the scent that it was emanating. I could not wait any longer and pressed my face between her cleavage. She left out a moan “ssss aaa” as i used both my hands on her boobs and was slowly motorboating my face.  

By now my dick was fully hard and i had to get into an awkward position to let him breath. I left her there and walked across the cabin behind my desk to bring my chair out. Her hands immediately went to crossing her breasts. I bought my chair next to her and went back to hugging her. It was like she was the  missing piece of my body and felt right to reconnect. 

I went back to burying my face on her breast and now i used my hands to lift her skirt from either side of her legs. I found the elastic of her panty and tried to pull it down. She was going mad and pushed my head further into her juicy boobs. I held my urge to lift her bra and taste the yummy melons as the game plan i had in mind was very clean. “Return the favour to make her want more”.

My hands went back and lifted the elastic over the mound of her ass. When the elastic was half way across the ass it felt so tight that i had to bring my hands in the front and bring the elastic down over her pussy. She was holding her thighs together as a last resort before losing her panty. Now that the panties are down from ass and pussy i kneaded her bare ass. If i had thought her hand was soft then I was incredibly wrong as this is even softer.  The panties were held to her body through her thighs and as i parted her thighs with my knees i sensed the feeling of a small cloth falling on the floor over hear shoes. 

She got out of it and and now i was caressing her thighs while still kissing her. I intentionally did not go near her pussy and pushed her down on the chair. I had to bend down to kiss her. She thought i wanted her to suck my cock again and as we were kissing she unbuckled my belt with ease. I held her hand and now kneeled in front of her as i was in the level to her breasts with her legs on either side of my chest. I pushed myself up and kissed her on the lips and then slowly came down to her chin and went further south between her boobs.

She knew what was coming and where my mouth was heading to and I could sense the excitement in her questions “wait wait wait what are you gonna do no no you can’t go there I haven’t washed” as always her pleas fell on my deaf ears and by now she was protesting full on. I went and dipped my nose in her belly button and now i could smell her feminine scent closer. I kept my fingers on her mouth in a way to shush her down and lifted skirt and in a jiffy went inside. “Arrree yeh kya har rahe ho” was all she could manage. 

The room was already dark and it was even darker inside her skirt. The only way to guide through this darkness was to use the smell. I used my hands which were outside to lift the lever on the chair as it made its way down and now i was on level with place where the scent originated. I couldn’t move further down as she used her thighs to good defence. However i wrapped my hand around her ass and pulled her to the edge of the seat.

My office chair had this amazing reclining function and i could hear the squeak coming from the spring of the chair as she laid back down in a way giving up the protest. Now i could move my face further with ease and then bought all the tools *hands” i need beneath her skirt.  She held my head over her skirt and was still pushing it away from her pussy. The resistance would turn into acceptance and then into enjoyment shortly. 

I put my nose over the mound and honestly couldn’t make two cents of how the pussy looked but the first impression was that the mound was super soaked wet. She smelt absolutely delicious and i held myself from tasting it. I just nudged my nose up and down approximately where her clit was as a passive simulation. With my nose on the start of the slit, i slowly extended my tongue and took one good lick from the start of her vaginal opening to her clit. Then i took another and then another and then another. I could her her muffled moans as she had her hands to cover her mouth. 

The juices were now slightly on the side of the staging area and i used my fingers on my left hands to split the area next to her clit hood and then used my tongue to flick the clitoris. Her thighs shook a bit and i was using that as a signal to find her clit with my tongue. 

I settled in rhythm in flicking the clit while my hands were rubbing the backside of her thighs. I put some pressure on her thighs and pushed it further up. I had her completely spread eagled which made her skirt fall from my head to her hips. I looked up and she was covering her face with her left elbow while the other hand was over her boobs. The only light coming was from the nearby buildings and she looked beautiful in this position.

I went back to assaulting her cunt with serious of flicks to her clit. I could feel that it had considerably bulged to when i first started licking it. By now the cleaning of her vagina has resulted in her oozing more juices out, which dripped down to the floor.

I got one of my hands from her left thigh and slowly used two or three fingers to gently massage her pussy as i was nibbling her clit. The splashing of water as i tapped her cunt was evident that she was turned on and was enjoying my activities. It gave me more encouragement to eat her juicy pussy as i came down tasted her juice and went back up to her clit. 

She went apeshit crazy when my tongue was lapping vertically and i slowly started moving my head sideways. First Phase of resistance is not broken and we entered Phase 2 where she held my head and pushed it deeper into her vagina.

Phase 2 can be traversed to phase 3 only with the help of hands. I left her right thigh and bought my hands to the spotlight area and using my right hand entered the erogenous territory. My fingers rather glided inside and was gradually rubbing the roof of her valine one or two inch inside. The texture of that area would clearly be different as an indication to where the simulation of G spot can occur. 

Soon i shifted to hook fingers with my index and ring finger prying on her privates whereas my head and tongue where doing the deed slightly above. It was an all out attack on her cunt and i knew by the breathing noises that she was close and right then i absolutely stopped everything however my tongue was out and the fingers were couple of inch inside. 

As expected, the noise from her breathing stopped and I could hear her annoyed moan. I didn’t budge and waited for her to take action. After about 30 seconds, Phase 3 was initiated as she put her thighs down while keeping them properly split on either side of my body. She held my head in place and slowly started moving her hips and rubbed her pussy on my tongue. It was an out of the world experience as she was using my tongue and face at her disposal, It felt like a pleasure machine as her personal dildo as her play toy.

Pleased by her act I wanted to make her cum, while she least expected i put both my hands through her thighs and grabbed her hips. Lifting her i placed her on the edge of my table. The masculine gesture made her whimp slightly and we kissed as she licked her juices from my face.

After about 5 seconds, the all out attack resumed however now i was sitting on the chair comfortably and had the absolute bombshell on my desk spread eagled with my face deeper on her clit. She muffled her moans and caught a bunch of hair. I looked at her from there and could see her face between the mountainous boobs which were covered in grey bra.

As an act of telepathy right then, she looked at me as well. As our eyes met for 2-3 seconds  she arched her back, threw her head back and let out a slow but a very sexy moan. Her thighs clamped to the side of my ears and i could sense them vibrate. The sudden act of squeezing of her thighs made it difficult for me to finger blast her however i tried hard and i could see that she was having a very intense orgasm. She pushed my head away and closed her thighs and turned to her right as she was enjoying the feeling.

################################################ Ishana Perspective ################################################

Maybe its the coffee my the orgasm was at least ten times more intense than any of my previous orgasms however I was consumed by mixed feeling as on one hand i felt guilty for playing around behind Abhi’s back but on the other hand “i still wasn’t done”. The cunnilingus had opened doors that i through did not exceed. Abhi hasn’t licked me. I started rubbing on my ring to soothe myself out of this dilemma.

The next act by henry made the decision making process much easier, i heard the dreading sound of a zipper come down and for some reason i was sure my mouth is not the only place his dick is going to invade. The buckle sound followed and i could head pants falling on the floor. I was scared to open my eyes and when i did the room was much brighter than earlier. There was light coming from the entrance and the feeling that someone can enter anytime should have calmed me down but it made me more horny.

I could feel hands on my ankle as he pulled me to the edge of the table, i wanted to see if he was hard and the hammer looked angry. A dry angry hammer was going to be painful. It was as if he heard my mind voice, he pulled me out of the table and kissed me on my lips. His cock was protruding my belly button as if it was finding a place to go in. I reciprocated the kiss with my tongue and couldn’t help but gently placed my hands on his uncircumcised penis. 

Immediately my brain again started comparing it with my fiancé, it was not easy to jerk as our bodies were so close but intuitively my hands started jerking it as his big heavy hands squeezed my entire boob. “God your hands are soft” he muffled and went back to eating my face. With the other hand he gave a slight tap on my shoulder and I knew what was expected off of me.

I gradually broke the kiss and went down south. I squatted in front of him with my ass on my ankle. The one eyes monster was looking at me and i wanted to make him cum so that we could avoid fucking or was that my pretence for wanting to suck his cock good.. I looked at him and opened my mouth slightly.

He didn’t push his way through my opening as he took his time and was savouring the moment. Very slowly he pushed his organ inside and it had the similar raw masculine smell. Thankfully he had done a good job in cleaning after my morning blow session. I let out a slight moan as i compared the sizeable difference in the girth of his cock to my previous lollipops. It was again difficult to suck so i bought my right hand up to jerk his dick in unison with bobbing my head up and down.

I looked up at him and noticed him enjoying and biting his lips in a way to control the oral onslaught. I noticed that he was particularly interested in looking at my hands and that’s when it stuck me that i was using the hands which had my engagement ring. There i am, swatting next to his desk, topless in a grey bra which was making my boobs look even bigger, playing with myself in one hand, sucking on a juicy cock and jerking him off with my engagement ring rubbing across the length of his penis. For some reason i wanted to measure the size but now i was concentrating on the job in hand (or in mouth)

Not more than couple of minutes, he bought his hands forward and squeezed my boobs. Usually all my exes have been boob guys and I’m used to having them pressed at different situation but never has anyone manhandled my boobs while i was sucking their cock. He used my nipples similar to the tuner in a radio and i winced in pain however all this was happening over my bra. I went back to sucking as he became slightly more gently.

He then lifted me using my armpits, like lifting a kid, I felt good considering that I was always conscious about my weight. He put me on the table and i knew the invasion was about to begin. He bought his hands to the back of my bra and unclamped my bra., considering the size of the melons it jutted open in a second and that’s when i knew that this was long term. He slowly started kissing me again as i started stroking his slippery cock. He pushed the bra straps down and there it was, my melons finally exposed, finally at his mercy to be handled. 

He went down from kissing my cheeks to my neck and to my cleave and then bit my right boob slightly. “Wow this is awesome” he muffled and went back to using his entire face over my dangling boobs. “How are they so big yet not sagging a bit” he enquired like a curious teenager. “Shut up and enjoy” was all i could manage. He came to my nipples and flicked it with his tongue. He circled his rough tongue over my areole and then proceeded to engulf a portion of my boobs. It was erotic max as i was stroking his cock and he was sucking my boobs while i was kissing his neck and holding his face close to my boobs. I pushed him back and removed his shirt. He was not wearing a vest and i had access to his protruding nipples. 

As i kissed all the way down to his nipples whilst jerking his cock, I felt that his cock twitched a bit.I found a weakness. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out to lick his nipple. He was not able to take it anymore and pushed me on the table. I to this day remember how his dick slipped from my hands while i went to lay on my back.

He positioned himself between my thighs which i had planted on the desk. the curiosity in me made me look down and he held the base of his cock and proceeded to tap my pussy with it.

Each tap making my cunt more wet and each tap making it sound like he is hitting a body of water. I was dripping wet and so was his cock because of my saliva. He then kept himself at the entrance and told me “I want you to know that it isn’t cheating if its only the tip” and laughed. At this point i would have fucked a cucumber or a banana or a carrot so I didn’t care if i was cheating or not. He then let his dick go and put both his hands beneath my knees and now my thighs were in air.

My entrance was aligned perfectly with this thick intruder and I was completely focussing on the impact. I felt his bulbous head touch my vagina and instead of going in he pushed his hip upwards a little bit so that now his dick was not going inside rather it was sliding all the way from the entrance to the top of my vagina. The slippery surface of both our sex organs made it all the more amazing. He then proceeded to do that again and this time his cock rubbed the clit. My moans were enough proof for him to repeat the act.

He settled in perfect rhythm to not fuck me but to simulate my clit with his big fat juicy cock. I was inching to another orgasm within 14 hours. He increase pace and while he was doing that he bought his right hand forward while holding my thighs to squeeze my boobs. The second orgasm of my day hit me as i bit my lips from moaning and arched my back. the act made his cock lose access to my pussy and therefore he replaced his cock with his two fingers. Like Dr. Strange casting a spell, he was doing magic with his fingers on my leaky squeaky cunt. 

I had peaked for about 10 seconds and as soon as the guilt started to engulf me, i had a strange sensation between my thighs. I lifted my head to see the proceedings and found that he was on the way to eat me out. Bloody fucking hell he is making me ready for third cum sesh. Before i could react his expert experienced tongue found the hidden pleasure spot and he did an incredible job at getting me horny again.

Once he sensed that i was ready for the penetration, he lifted my thighs came forward and kissed me on my lips with my juice on his mouth. He went to my neck and whilst kissing my neck he used his hands to guide the mushroom head at my entrance and i could feel for the first time in my life a cock entering my pussy. The head split my entrance and thanks to the natural lubrication, it sort of slid like a hot knife on a butter, I pushed him back and looked down to see that only, the head had gone in and true to his words it was only his tip. The entire shaft was still waiting to enter. He didn’t invade any further and bent down to eat my juicy boobs. His tongue was encircling my nipples and occasionally he would test the stiffness by biting it with the tip of his teeth. 

The all out attack on my erogenous zones made me wanting for more and I used my hands over his naked ass and pulled him in front. The feeling was more like drinking water after being thirsty for hours but in this case it wasn’t thirst, it was horniness, It wasn’t water, it was his thick cock and it wasn’t throat it was my cunt. I could feel every inch of his cock enter my wet wanting pussy.

Chapter 4:
“Having a hammer does not warrant nailing at every opportunity ” Update on or before 21-May
[+] 2 users Like Henrycejudo's post
Like Reply
WOW what an erotic writer you are just tremendous writing skills you have
Like Reply
Extraordinary narration.
Like Reply
When is next update
Like Reply
update?
Like Reply
Excellent update
Like Reply
Chapter 4:
“Having a hammer does not warrant nailing at every opportunity”

For the first time in my life, i was actually cheating on my partner. I looked down and i have impaled his dick barring an inch. The curious part of my brain wanted to see down where the action was happening (or yet to happen) however my body just wanted to lie down on that wooden table with my legs clasped on his hips while i let him fuck me.

As his cock went deeper, he didn’t immediately start fucking me. He leaned forward so that his elbows were on both side of my shoulders while he was holding my face. Thinking about it now during the entire course of this action not once did i think about my loving fiancé back in Delhi who would have been going on with his routine life while his bride to be was having her vagina split by this magnificent cock while having her colleague’s tongue down her throat.

The scene was erotic and it checked all the boxes of my type, he was having well built biceps, oozing musky masculine smell, indulges in a lot of foreplay, currently there’s a danger of getting caught and by the looks of it I felt he was just getting started.

He broke the kiss and with his body close to mine he went on to my ears and cooed, “You’re too tight., I’m not sure if I’ll be able to hold longer”. I was taken back by the comment however i could easily reciprocate his feelings as i felt “FULL”. 

I replied with a very naive question “mmmmm, is that a mmmm good thing or a bad thing mmm”.

“Oh! definitely good definitely good for me, but it’s fucking difficult to hold” he replied while his breathings were getting into towards laboured zone. 

He slowly started to pull himself out and he went back in again. There it was, I’m starting to get fucked. He kissed me back and gradually increased the pace of his piston. I could feel my pussy wrap its lips around the thick shaft and i broke the kiss and I pulled his face to my neck as I laid there without blinking my eyes as he fucked me.

I slowly pulled his back close to my boobs so that now he was entirely on top of me whilst I was looking at the top of his ceiling and enjoying the feeling of having his penis stretch me out. Slowly my body started to loosen up and i felt more relaxed the thighs that were clasping his hips were now spread further apart and slowly my feet covered in an ankle socks was starting to look at the ceiling along with my eyes.

His grunts were getting louder and i was getting closer to another orgasm. The scene was exactly this. He was fully clothed on top with a tie lying on top of me, the lower part of my body was suspended as I was lying half way across the table, my modest pussy which was only seen by my fiancé is now getting drilled, at this exact moment he took one of my nipples in between his teeth which swirling his tognue around. 

“Oh god! This shouldn’t happen this shouldn’t happen” i was continuously repeating the same words as i knew that the inevitable orgasm was just around the corner. As a beaver devouring a wood, my coochie was swallowing up to 3/4ths of his dong with ease. I looked down and it was a sight to cherish. His cock was thick enough to simulate my clit and he was curved slightly to maximise the pleasure from the inside. 

He knew i was close and he neither increased or decreased the pace of the fucking but went on with the exact same fucking rhythm. I could feel my orgasm close and the next act made me addicted to him, to his cock to his body, to his way of making love.

He slowly brought his hands to my throat and started choking me, it started as vanilla but within seconds he had actually a pretty good squeeze on my windpipe. I held his wrist with both my hands and he left kissing my neck and now was directly staring into the soul of my body through my eyes. I was getting the vibe that he was using his body to pleasure mine all the while getting chocked and it was enough for me to get pushed over the edge.

I broke the gaze and closed my eyes and let out a loud loud moan without caring a dime about being heard in this hour of the night. I’ve had only handful number of orgasm through penetration but this felt like it was the best (or yet best till date). While my senses were heightened i could feel how different his cock felt inside me how full it made me feel. I had flashes of my fiancé in my mind but this time it was like “Oh shit what’ll i tell Abhi if he feels my pussy has been stretched”. 

The orgasm was quality in both the duration and intensity. It was not a surprise that Henry could have easily made that out as i was heavily grinding my pussy with my thighs vibrating against his body.

I whispered “ho gya!, i thought he wouldn’t have heard but he did hear and withdrew himself gradually. As the mushroom head made its exit from my body i cooed a little, as did my pussy with a slushy sound. I thought he was done and i was thinking about the plan b tablets I had to take. To my weird surprise he was stil hard as he moved towards the back of his desk and pulled out a 500ml water. 

He was staring at the buildings outside from the full length glass panels. I slowly got down from the table wiped the sweat from my forehead and went close to him. He handed over the bottle to me and i drank from it and kept the threw the reminder in the trash.

I used his tie to pull him to face me and I placed my other hand on his fully hard slimy cock. He was surprised and aroused by the sudden openness. His cock twitched on my hands and i was proud to make him react to the touches. I jerked his cock slightly and asked “Dont you wanna finish?” Having co clue where i got the courage or the intent to ask such a question. 

It was maybe because I wanted to “thank him” or thank his cock for the amazing orgasm it gave. “Naahhh I’m good” he replied candidly. I slowly used our juices to make the handjob faster and smoother. I usually felt that its easier to jerk off guys who have foreskin but i was so wrong as with he right “lubrication” in this case our sex juices the circumcised penis felt better. 

For some odd reason i got reminded of the time i helped my brother put a grip on his cricket bat. His cock was hard like the handle and through the lights sneaking in, the veins looked like it was about to pop. The hammer looked angry.

“So you’ll go home like this, with this thing standing like a hammer ?” I asked him whilst stroking his manhood from the base to beneath his cockhead. 

“Fuckkkk, what’d you say”, he asked bringing his hands to my neck and straddling me while standing. I got more courageous. He kissed me while having my neck choked and i was giving his cock the much needed attention. I let go of his tie and took him in both hands and asked him while kissing “How are you planning to take this hammer home“.

The tip of the dirty talking ice berg turned him on immensely as he muttered “Fuckkk that’s hot…. no one has called me that”. I increased the speed of my hands while answering “Well you still didn’t answer?”. Even when i had him by the balls, he was not losing his composure. 

“Fuck !!!! you are amazing, where do you want me to cum”, by now he has removed his shirt and did not have a vest on. He was flicking his nipples with one hand and was holding my neck with the other. I moved to the side of his body and now both my boobs are on both sides of his body. His hands were around me and was resting on one of my ass cheeks. His nipples was on level with my mouth. I went forward and kissed it. Slowly I opened my mouth and touched his nipple with my tongue.., “Daaaaaaamnnn” he murmured. It felt nice to have control over the persons body. I had a big long tongue which on one hand made blowjobs difficult but on the other I could put it to full use in other parts of the body. 

His cock was now positioned away from my body and i was stroking his dong whilst licking his nipples. As luck would have it just as my hands were getting tired i heard moans from him. I increased the pase of my jerk and I could feel his dick spasm. It throbbed and the girth grew more as my fingers felt the release of the first jet. The room went absolutely silent and all i could hear was sound of the cum hitting the floor, hitting the glass and spraying everywhere in the near vicinity. This is a man who cummed 12 hours back and his balls had produced enough sperm to impregnate a small community.

I realised that one of the good things of giving a handjob to a big cock is that I didn’t get one drop of cum on my hands. I let the horse cock down and it hanged its head after giving him so much pleasure. I picked my clothes from the floor and wore only my T-shirt and skirt, I didn’t wear bra or panties as i crumbled them. 

“Ahh okay.., so we just had sex, yet you can’t face me while putting on clothes” he asked. “Hahahaha shut up and clean that mess of yours” I left from his cabin directly to the washroom to clean the residue of the cardinal sin i made.

I went back to my desk after washing up and saw that there were around 3 missed calls, 1 call from my roommate Anvi and the other 2 had the name “Batman - Abhi ❤️”. So as to put him at ease i opened WhatsApp and sent him a text 
I - hey busy with work will reach my room and give you a call xoxo
A - No worries luv u
I - me too ?

Henry offered me to drop home. I refused and went via cab. After reaching my room at 10:45. I went for a quick shower and was throughly cleaning myself. I googled on the way home if having unprotected sex without cumming would lead to pregnancy and as expected google doubled my doubts by saying that precum would have sperm and all the usual one in a 1000 or 2000 chances statistics.

I took the shower in hand and washed the intimate parts. The pressure and the temperature of the water slightly got me turned on even after having two orgasms in that day.

Anvi had some leftover pasta which i munched on hungrily after the shower and i hit the bed. I texted back Abhi
I - Hey babe, temme now I’m done with all work. How was your day?
I saw that he was online and as expected got replied within seconds
Abhi - Hey munchkin, man it has gotten very hectic in office.
After few mundane conversations the topic turned sexual and
I - For sure wait till I come next time I’ll ride you real well :-*
A - Yeahhhh can’t wait my dick is hard thinking about it.
I - Show me… let me see how hard it is
A - Are you sure ? I haven’t send dick pic before
I - Lol okay show me if you want to.
A - <Image> 
*It was a pic of his cock taken from his chest area*
I - ooooo someone is excited ?
A - <Image> 
*It was a close up picture of the same image*
I - How big is it baby
A - haven’t measured. It
I - ayyy dont lie temme
A - arre sachi 
I - Fine don’t temme, my other boyfriend just told me his cock is 8” ?
A - achaaa, who’s this other boyfriend and is he an African to have a cock thats 8 inches
I - mein kyun bataun… bta na… how big are you ?
A - hahaha something has gotten into you., I’m not as big as your mysterious “boyfriend” but I’m between 5.5 and 6”
I - seriously wow that’s perfect for me. Was just curious about the size as i came to know that one of my colleague has around 8”
A - Whattttttt so you were serious. I have so many questions… first who is this guy
I - Arre relax, Anvi told me about this Casanova in office who has a reputation for having a massive cock.
A - Hmmm I’m not liking this conversation at the same time I’m liking it as well
I - Lol awww i like it when you get jealous 
A - <Image> It was again a dick pic this time he had pulled back his foreskin and it was visibly harder
I - Hello lol why are you getting excited omg hahahahah I didn’t know I’m gonna marry a gay guy
A - shut up Ishi, for some reason, you talking about another guys cock made me horny and jealous at the same time.
I - hehehe I’ll stick to the jealous part. Go jerk off and sleep and I’ll tell you more info about this massive dong if i get any. ? ? 
A - hahahaah ew no need.., good night

Just as i was going to put my phone down and my phone vibrated and it was the devil itself,

Henry - Had dinner ?
Ishana - If i say no, would you feed me ?
H - hahahaha, going by the things that happened in the day., you know what i will feed you right.
I - I sent him a gif of a person who goes into hiding symbolising that i know what he meant
H - hehe dont worry “hammer” is at rest.
Now that I’m not not horny anymore it felt embarrassing that i called his cock a Hammer
I - eeeessshhh no no dont use that word
H - Just wanted to check if you’ve reached your room safely. 
I - Ahhh wow such a considerable gentleman we have here. You know how difficult it was to walk after taking that thing inside.
H - Lol I’m sorry… but your moans during the process showed how much you enjoyed.
I - Shutttttt uppppp ew man 
H - lol you started not me
I - well you started the whole process so don’t blame me.
H - and you finished quite well ? ? It took me so much time to clean… next time aim it properly 
I - “NEXT TIME” hello there is no next time
H - <Image> “Are you sure?” 
It was a picture taken in his washroom. a picture of him in the mirror ; he was wearing a grey t shirt which was lifted  till his chest and down his night pants was down to his knees along with his boxers and the sight of his thick cock turned me on instantly and gave me recollection of what happened during the day.
I - OMFG how the fuck are you hard again after everything that we did.
H - well a guy has needs and my needs are pretty demanding 
I - But seriously how…, did you get hard now ?
H - Yeah you made me hard.
I - bullshit I didn’t do anything. <I was super proud inside>
H - well i got hard after texting you so i think its certain that this is an effect of your messages
I went back to the image sent by Abhi. I saved both the images and swiped back and forth between the two.
I - God you’re huge seriously
H - errmmm thanks ☺️ 
I got turned on immensely and wanted to mastrubate. I bought my hands between my thighs and i was wet again.
I - If you dont mind me asking, how big is yours
H - what my shoe size ?
I - Come on you know what I meant
After a couple of minutes
H - <Image>
This was a picture of him holding an inch tape and from the angle it looked as if he had taken the pic lying down. The inch tape was held at the tip of his penis and the reading said 8”
I - Wow 8” I’m proud of myself.
H - well we both know I wasn’t fully in but still I’ll let you have your moment.
I - god you’re terrible
H - hehehe so what shall we do with it. He sent a short video clip of his throbbing cock it was dangling up and down
I - Just because you have a hammer does not warrant nailing at every opportunity so go sleep
H - hehehe keep calling it a hammer and i might knock on your door now
I - shuttttt up are you here ?
H - hehehe relax I’m not here.
I - Thank god you gave me heart attack for a second.

Chapter 5:
Update on or before 29-May
Like Reply
bro you are awesome keep rocking
Like Reply
Fantastic update friend
Like Reply
Go on dude.. you
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply