Adultery Down to Up - The Journey of Rise of life
Harsh has been moved to Bangalore from a village in Kerala. Since from the childhood use has been a very good at studies and earn scholarship do well. Harsh help his family doing hill farm and used goes to takes honey from the forest, due to natural hard work he was earned a nice fit body structure and looks handsome too. Since from his high school, he was more interested on sex as same as his studies. Harsh joined the engineering college after getting a state level mark in high school, got merit in the college. Harsh now has become friends with rich kids since they need the help of Harsh for project and studies; meanwhile Harsh started to enjoy life with them goes to pubs and hangout with girls and have a lot of fun. 

Harsh applied in campus and got placement in an IT company at Bangalore with the bang package of 24L Pa. His parents were proud since his hard work pay out thanks to God. He has taken a rent, a small house on the three storage building ground floor was occupied by the one family - Venkat working in sale manager, Bindu 38 chubby working at Govt Dept. and their daughter Nivi doing junior college.  1st floor two houses, one was occupied by me and other one was by a couple. Anitha 24 she was hot wears a saree for the work all the time she has been working at Finance company. Her husband Ganesh working as Supervisor at a factory.  

Harsh has been undergoing training for 8 months in the campus of the company, it was same like a college one with a lot of freshers. Every day he meet Anitha at metro later both have a chat, used to wait for a bit even late for anyone. Harsh teaches Maths for Nivi as request by Bindu and Venkat as she was weaker nowadays in it. Harsh learn about Anitha and Ganesh as they were being married against their parents wishes, they had a job as their friends supports them. Later a month Harsh asked about her personal and Personal space, he learns that she was hunger for sex a lot since Ganesh was very busy in factory as their peak manufacturing session. Harsh have an eye on Nivi and Bindu too, he learns lot from Nivi as she shares about his day and tells her mother's too. 

Anitha used to fingering, imagining about having sex with Harsh, she was leaking a lot of orgasms never in her life while she has done masturbate. Anitha have a lot of interest over Harsh since Ganesh was weakened in the sex nowadays may be due to his stress. But Anitha not interested to cheat her lovely hubby. Anitha like the way Harsh taking care of her, soon she started to tease Harsh by showing her bra straps, wears a low cut back blouse, showing her midriff lighter. Harsh too noticed it enjoy her show used to feel her closer in crowed train. On the midnight, Anitha walks to the terrace after the huge disappointment of sex intercourse with Ganesh. She notices a person doing something near the water tank, she hides saw Harsh was masturbating with the bra, jerking his dick. Anitha shocked noticing his dick size, it was thick and large. Anitha instead compare with the Ganesh one, It's too big, but she saw the bra should be Nivi or Bindu one.  

Harsh left the terrace to his house, Anitha saw his door closed walks to the rope takes that bra both the cup of it was fully wet with big patches. She notices the size of the bra, learns it's Bindu one. Oh my god, he was interest on Bindu too, but Anitha plan to taste his dick at any cost since she was missing a good sex intercourse over a year and half. As Ganesh was left Bangalore in two day for week to UP, she wanted to use these golden days of 7. Next evening Anitha waiting at Metro for Harsh since their usual metro was up to dispatch. Since the metro dispatch, Anitha waits for Harsh, suddenly she heard him, oh Anitha you're waiting for me? Yeah, I hope you come to joined with me!! Oh. sorry Anitha I stuck up in the meeting. 

Anitha and Harsh boarded on the next train, it was too crowed but both of them manage to get in. Anitha told - Harsh, I saw you yesterday at terrace and what you have done with Bindu's one. Harsh felt shame for a minute, but he notices her crazy naughty smile on her face, Since Harsh too knew Anitha wants him. Harsh plan to take caution risk now - Just grabs hard her hips on his hands, pulls Anitha closer to him placed his cheek on her shoulder rubs his trimmed bread on her cheeks whispered on her ear - I knew Anitha you want me badly!! She looked at him and smiles were at public. Anitha holds his hands left station, walks to home like a couple told too Harsh to wait for one more day. 

Meanwhile, taking Nivi class in evening, he got up with an idea. Planned it perfectly for next 7 days and told about it in next day at metro, Anitha I want you to be my wife for next 7 days. She was surprised and excited yes will be yours for next 7 days you owned me Harsh. Ganesh left the house at 4 am next day Harsh say Anitha wearing a nighty sending off her hubby, he saw up Harsh was waiting she gets in stairs case to her home. Harsh asked are you ready, Anitha to be my wife next 7 days? Yes darling both have hug Harsh take her mangalsutra from her kept in his track pocket. Pull Anitha to his home, she was excited.  
[+] 1 user Likes Dominator69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very nice bro continue
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Nice start
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
Great start
[+] 1 user Likes jiljilrani's post
Like Reply
GOOD START
Like Reply