Misc. Erotica From the diaries of Mastram
Place- Govt. Sr Sec School, Rajasthan
Date- 01.05.2022

My name is Suresh. I am serving as a laboratory assistant in the school. The school is from primary to higher secondary level. The school building is very old and has only one storey. Around 600 students from nearby villages are studying in this school. Most of the students are from poor and lower middle class. Students are less interested in study and more in doing mischief, while the teachers are also more engaged in gossiping in the staff room than in teaching. Today, there is a gossip circulating among the teachers that a volunteer of a reputed non government organisation has been appointed by the government as the mentor of the students in this school so that the children are inclined towards education. She is going to join the school tomorrow and in this regard, the headmaster of the school, Mr Arun Pandey has decided to introduce her to all the students in the morning prayer to be held in the school tomorrow. 
Next day, I reached the school very late,  till now the introduction program of the new mentor in the school was over. Today, the atmosphere of the school seems a bit strange. The teachers who always keep chattering sitting in the air conditioned staff room , are not visible in the staff room anymore. There is only one room for children from primary to third grade, on whose window, some 8 to 10 students of higher classes are standing who are snooping through that window in turn  impatiently. Just then the peon Hansraj rings the school bell which indicates that the period has changed. After a while, madam comes out of that room in which the snooping through that window was going on. She is the same lady who joined in the morning as a mentor of the school. I see her for the first time, she is wearing a yellow coloured plain salwar suit over which a pink dupatta is draped over her right shoulder. The attractive floral embroidery art on the dupatta is a sight to behold. Charming face and average skin complexion, a small dark dot that is worn between the eyebrows on the forehead, pink lipstick on the lips exactly matching the colour of the dupatta, eyes big and wide. She just passes in front of me with a smile on her lips casually. I greet her with his slight smile but what I was stunned to see is the size, bulge and shape of her breasts. The roundness of her firm  boobs is like a globe. By looking at the size of her breasts, it seems as if the area in which her stomach is, is the same area covered by the chest. The bulge of her breasts can be gauged from the fact that even a kameez with the medium neckline which she is wearing right now, shows a hint of cleverage of her breasts. As a result of the more bulging of her breast, her belly also appears to be somewhat pressed inwards. No matter how simple the situation is, unintentionally one's attention goes on her attractive and tight breasts and for a few seconds the eyes are stuck on her breasts. Even while walking with small steps, it seems as if there is some vibrations in both of her boobs  and are jerking in a vertical direction, swinging to and fro. After a while, when she passes by the side, I can't help but look back at her once and when I look back I am astonished. If there is any part of her body that can complete with her breasts in terms of attractiveness, it's her buttocks. Her loose and neatly wavy  hair extends just above her buttocks. Exquisite roundness, outward bulge and it seems that her buttocks are filled with many calories of fat. Due to the exquisite bulge of the buttocks,  her waist also appears to be quite thin. As close to each other, her both boobs seem  to swing while walking, both her huge, round and fleshy butts seem to sway horizontally as far away from each other. She vanishes from my sight before I guess the measurement of her bountiful and splendid figure.
[+] 3 users Like Sitman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Started a new thread. How is the beginning.
Please respond
Like Reply
Nice introduction...please continue with big updates
Like Reply
I am curious to know more about Madam, especially about the introduction program during the morning prayer in the school. For this, I spoke with Pratap Ji who is a primary teacher and teachers children up to class 5 in the school.He was sitting on a chair in a verandah outside the staff room. I took a chair and sat beside him and started the conversation.
“How are you Pratap Ji”- I asked with a smile 
“I am fine, thank you”-he replied.
“Did you come for the morning prayer today”-I asked
“Yes I did “-he replied
“Do you know about the new Madam, she was about to be introduced today . Is she done ?-I asked interestedly.
“Yeah it’s done and wow! what noble thoughts! it was such a pleasure to hear her in the morning”- he replied with interest.
“Only the thoughts of her were noble or something else”- I asked with a chuckle.
“What do you mean”- he said Sternly.
“Don’t try to be a gentleman Pratap Ji, I know where the arrows of your eyes were aiming  at when madam was with those little children in the primary class”- I said in a slightly stern tone.
“Do you even know what you are saying”-he too replied with a slight sterness.
I took out the mobile from my pocket and opened some pictures saved in the gallery of the mobile and showed it to Pratap Ji. Pratap Ji was shocked to see those pictures.
“Look at me Pratap Ji , there is no one decent here. Neither you nor I. The thing is whenever or wherever this new madam throws the opportunity we just have to wrap it up. We just have to share the information with each other”-I said in a low voice pulling my chair towards him.
We pass each other our lusty smiles. Then Pratap Ji narrated me the introduction event of new Madam in the morning. What was such a secret in those pictures and what was the story behind that I will tell you about that some other day.Let me begin the story of the introduction program that took place in the morning prayer on the basis of inputs provided to me by Pratap Ji earlier.
Morning prayer is going on in the school at around 7:00 a.m. in the morning. Around 300 students of all classes are standing in several queue in the school plplayground.Girls are standing in different queue. Boys are wearing khaki colored pants , light blue shirts while the girls are in blue colored kurti and white colored salwar strictly in line with the dress code of a government school but indiscipline is visible among all the boys. Uneven queue, many boys are not even wearing school dress, some of them reached the school in old dirty shoes and even in slippers, shirts out of their pants, shirts are very tight and ill fitting and many stitches marks on them as if they are wearing them from many years by stitching it again and again. On a platform a few metres high in front of all the students, four school girls are singing the lines of prayer and all the other school children are repeating each line sung by them. A simple wooden box is placed on that platform on which the mic is set. Headmaster Sahib is standing near the mic. All the school teachers are standing on the playground at the right side of the platform, new madam is standing on the left side of the platform on the playground and behind her at some distance are standing the housekeeping staff of the school. No one seems serious about the prayer. Boys joking with each other during the prayer. Students of higher classes standing in the left Rows are gazing towards madam, probably all of them have never seen such a  woman in their life. Housekeeping workers including Gardner, chef,sweeper etc who are often engaged in the maintenance work of the school and who are from lower income class are in the best position as they have got the opportunity to see madam’s buttocks during the entire prayer time. As the prayer ends the headmaster comes on the mic and addresses everyone.
“Dear children , it's a very good day today for all of us. It's a good fortune of our school that we have got an auspicious opportunity to get the services of a very reputed organisation that is Children's Wishing Well, an NGO from Delhi. Through this organisation, Aanchal Agnihotri madam who has given a new direction to many children of the country, specially school children, to pave the way for development in education and in other fields. She is present here among all of us and she will be guiding us from now as the new mentor of the school. So we all welcome Aanchal Agnihotri madam with a loud applause. Aanchal madam started walking towards that platform amidst thunderous applause of children, teachers and all the staff members. To be at the top of the platform, one has to use the stairs made from a block of big stone in the front corner of the platform. Actually a very big block of stone was cut in the form of stairs out of which some stairs were cut at a height of 15 inches and some are up to 20 inches in height. Due to such uneven heights and irregularly carved out stairs, if Aanchal madam keep her first foot on a stair while climbing, then she has to keep the other foot on the same stair too. To be able to get on the other stair, she has to repeat the same task . Put the first foot on a stair, then put the other one on the same stair. Whenever madam puts her first foot on stair with such a height, her bottoms spread even more and when she places the other foot, her voluptuous buttocks sways left- right in a very sensual manner and so both boobs up and down like a spring. No matter how decent her salwar kameez is,  it fails to control the vulgarity of  big breasts and buttocks. While climbing the stairs, the position of Anchal madam is such that there are rows and rows of school children on her left,  other teachers of the school on the other side of the platform in front of her, headmaster is on the right side diagonally on the platform and the housekeeping staff of the school are at her very back. Everyone is just silent and stunned apart from the noise of cuckoos chirping on the nearby trees by watching the spectacular view madam is providing to everyone present there. In the middle rows are children from primary to 5th grade who are just innocently gazing at the smiling face of Aanchal. In the rows to the right of the middle rows, are children from class 6 to 8 who are able to see the full left ass, half of the right ass and the outer shape of her left side boobs. Similarly ,to the right of the middle rows are the children of class from 9th to 12th who are able to see the whole part of the left boobs and the half of the right boobs and the texture of the left side ass of Aanchal. Similarly ,the teachers in front are enjoying the wonderful expansion of her breast from a distance, while the low class housekeeping staff of the School behind are drooling after seeing the movements of madam’s buttocks. After putting up the show for a few minutes , Aanchal reaches the mike and start speaking.
“Good morning dear children,- said Aanchal with smile.
“Good morning madam”- Children reply in unison.
“Well, those children raise your hands who likes to study here”-asked Aanchal.
In response to this question only 10 to 12 students raised their hands.
Aanchal laughed for a while and then asked another question-“ Now, those raise your hands who likes to play only and don’t want to study.”
Almost all the children raised their hands in response to this question except some 10 to 12 children. In the midst of them ,some children started making arguments.
“Madam, our mind is in gilli danda”
“Madam , we love Pittu  Pittu “
“Madam,  Langdi Taang too “
Hearing this the whole atmosphere burst into laughter. Aanchal also laughed at this. Then Aanchal asked the next question-“ Now, those children raise your hands who loves to play as well as study.”
No one raised his hand in answer to this question. Then Aanchal started saying.
“Just imagine , how much fun it will be when we do sports and study along with entertainment. Every child is different and is a unique creation by God in itself. Some like to play, some like to read ,some like to sing, some like to dance, some like to paint and some like to act. Through the Children’s Wishing Well initiative, every child gets an opportunity to learn a lot of new things and that too according to their own wishes. That means the wish will be yours and my job is to fullfil your wish provided that with this wish, you get to learn something new or learn something in a new way. Isn’t it a good thing”-Aanchal said while looking at all the children with loving eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Sitman's post
Like Reply
Awesome..
Please continue..
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Join me on my telegram channel to get further updates- 
Name of my telegram channel is-
From the diaries of Mastram

Join and make sure your pleasure be continued.
Like Reply
.-+Q3SI7iq5arg5Njc1
Like Reply
.-+Q3SI7iq5arg5Njc1.-+Q3SI7iq5arg5Njc1
Like Reply
Very powerful intro. Pls continue.
Like Reply
Wao, so much detailed yet hidden eroticism is present in your writing. make it a longest and erotic story please.
Like Reply
Next day, Headmaster Sahib has some general discussion with Aanchal in his office. On the other side of headmaster sahib’s desk, Anchal sitting on a chair, in her dark blue kameez with hundreds of small circular whitish dots  designed on it, revitalising the shabby and boring interiors of Principle office of a government school.
“Madam, your record is really commendable. At the age of 23, you joined ‘Children Wishing Well ' and within two years, you have reached a prestigious position. Congratulations to you on this phenomenal success”-Headmaster greeted Aanchal.
“Actually, I have been very fond of children since childhood. It’s very painful to see the little children working or engaged in child labour at such a tender age. I wish that these children should be able to give their life right direction by learning and at least by staying at school for long. This tragic situation inspired me to join the NGO and to start my job but I never thought of getting such a reputable post of a mentor of education department, Rajasthan. I choose this school to give my services because of it’s history of mass absenteeism of children”-Aanchal replied with gratitude.
“But it’s going to be really tough for you to ensure that these Children stay at the school because they are really stubborn and undisciplined. Some of them are too naughty to handle”- The Headmaster cautioned her.
“Just leave it to me,Sir. I have got some solid plans. I am sure that they can’t not stop themselves coming to the school and learn”-Aanchal replied in confidence.
“Madam, I have full faith in you and I am sure that you can do it. However, your office is ready and all the arrangements for your accommodation is done and dusted. We have appointed 6 personal staff to take care of you and your bungalow”-The Headmaster assured her.
Aanchal thanked him.
The mentor of education department, Rajasthan is the highest post in the school right now. All the teachers and even the Headmaster is bound to report Aanchal. She  is allotted a separate chamber to work. Not only this, she is also allotted a bungalow  to live and 6 personal household staff i.e. her servant Aatmaram, her cook-Omprakash, her gardener-Chunni, her driver-Baga and two watchman Sonu and Monu. Their living arrangements have been made in a dormitory just outside the Bungalow. This means, the beautiful, young and voluptuous Aanchal will be surrounded by these six low class servants for the whole 24 hours and 7 days of the week. Her servant Aatmaram  is just a 14 year old lad, very skinny and dwarf. Her gardener Chunni, a middle aged man of 40, swarthy faced with a big belly from Bihar, remains bare foot almost for the whole day. Her driver Baga,very cunning and manipulative person, aged 24, very fond of Gutkha and Paan. Her cook Omprakash, a rustic man of 28, from nearby town, infamous for his facetious remarks and two Watchmen Sonu and Monu are  twins  and  very innocent and cute, but at the same time, very timid and silly. Sonu and Monu talk very less and shudder when they meet their Boss Aanchal. This means, with each daily life activity of Aanchal, someone will be there to attend her or take her orders. When she jog in the morning or hit the gym or do some yoga or any other physical exercise, Aatmaram always stand by her holding the stuff like a towel, water bottle, protein etc. After a refreshing shower in the bathroom, by the time she comes outside, her cook Om prakash would have made breakfast for her. Then her driver Baga drop her to the school, pick up her back for lunch, drop her back to the school after lunch and again pick up her after final Bell in the car. Baga has the additional responsibility of bringing grocery or other items from a nearby bazaar, time to time. Her gardener Chunni, remains busy in watering the plants and maintaining the garden of the bungalow. In the evening, Aanchal used to play something with all her servants just to keep her physically active. Aanchal creates many dick raising situation for them, quite nonchalant to circumstances. She is also quite friendly with them.
Like Reply
Above is the first half of the update. Join my telegram channel FROM THE DIARIES OF MASTRAM to get the other half of the update.
Like Reply
One Noon, Baga, Omprakash, Chunni and Aatmaram, conversing with one another, sitting under the shadow of a Peepal tree in the garden.
Baga-“Abe Shalo,Sab ke sab apna Lund khada kar ke baithe ho”
Ha ha ha
Chunni-“Tumhari Gaand kahe jal rahi hai be”
Omprakash –“Gaand to jalegi hi na, he is not getting any chance to milk her”
Ha ha ha
Baga-“Shalo, Tum log to memsaab ki Gaand me hi ghuse rehte ho aur Main paaglon ki tarah Bazaar ki tang galiyon ki khaak chhanta firta hoon”
Omprakash –“Sirf Gaand me nhi ghuse rehte, memsaab ke Mammo par latke bhi rehte hain”
Ha Ha Ha
Aatmaram –“How shameless are you, talking nonsense about her”
Baga-“Kyun be, Is she your Mausi or what”
Aatmaram –“To me, she is like a Mausi,if not real one”
Baga-“How”
Aatmaram –“Don’t you see,how friendly and caring she is with me”
Chunni-“That’s right, she never treat us like a servant. She always ask me about the well being of my wife and how my son is studying, You tell me who cares so much for the family of a servant. She is very generous”
Omprakash –“And her voice is so sweet, just record it in a tape and hear it for the whole night”
Chunni-“And how jocose and playful she is! It’s not like that she is our Memsaab, she is just an another person who doesn’t care about the ‘class’ issue”
Aatmaram –“Like a real Mausi, She always tell me the good things like how to wash your hands, how to bath, how to keep your body and your clothes and surroundings neat and clean and how to take medicines bla bla”
Baga-“Aatmaram, you are a lucky lad by the way “
Aatmaram –“How”
Baga-“Because you are free to enter her bedroom too”
Aatmaram –“ No, not like that. I can’t even enter her living room if she doesn’t permit”
Omprakash –“Abe Chutiyon, Bedroom, Bathroom and Living room are too personal for her. Har koi apna munh utha ke ghush thodi na sakta hai,kya pata Memsaab apni Chaddhi utar Rahi ho”
Ha Ha Ha
Baga-“Aatmaram, when Memsaab work out in the morning, you fly around her like a Makkhi. Don’t you ogle at her ‘Chutad’ in tight fitting attire. Ye Mote Mote Mamme and Ye Moti Taazi Gaand dekh kar to kisi buddhe ka bhi Lund khada ho jaye”
Ha Ha Ha
Aatmaram –“ I can’t hear this nonsense anymore for my Memsaab, I am leaving”
Aatmaram got up and left 
Omprakash –“ I know him better, he wants to lick her pussy all by himself”
Ha Ha Ha
[+] 1 user Likes Sitman's post
Like Reply
oh the story has lots of chracters..
right from the teacher suresh to all the 6 servants..
so who is gonna pin the madam
Like Reply
Very nice bro
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 11:27 AM)tweeny_fory Wrote: oh the story has lots of chracters..
right from the teacher suresh to all the 6 servants..
so who is gonna pin the madam

Nobody gonna pin her so early
Like Reply
(02-06-2022, 04:49 PM)Eswar P Wrote: Very nice bro

Thank you
Like Reply
[Image: F7EHCs5.png]
Aanchal working out
[+] 1 user Likes acha.bacha's post
Like Reply
[Image: aanchaal.png]

Aanchal friendly with household staff