Poll: Do you want a New long story?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
3 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What's your wildest fantasy on Indian women?
Lightbulb 
Hi Xossipians. Blissman and Bluedot here. I wrote two stories previously on xossipy. Both of them are unfinished.

The Secrets of a friendly Vegan wife

My GF losing her innocence - real life happenings

I have also been trying to get into film screenwriting for years and have finally made the jump. That's why the unfinished stories because of the shift to different writing space. But Before I leave erotica writing, I want to finish a story here with around 10-12 chapters that guarantee the same bliss as my previous stories.

Hit me up with all of your fantasies on Indian women (Girlfriends, Wives, Sisters, Best friends, Maids etc)..anything and everything that tickles the dick and I will try to spin a narrative and include as many fetishes with multiple characters. It's going to be long, erotic and character oriented.

The story gets started as soon as I get a list of 10-15 fetishes. Thank you for the response on previous stories and waiting for the replies.  This time I promise on finishing the story.

Post your wildest fantasies below. Waiting..
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi bluedot,
you can continue the story "The Secrets of friendly vegan wife" if ok.
i like public nudity & exhibit type of stories. if you are ok i will give you couple of plots. you can go to it if you like
1) a couple of married collegues goes to foreign for project and has to stay in a pg type place where bathrooms were common & open for all genders and they starts exploring each other bodies and becomes fuck buddies.
2) (this could wierd or no one touched this type as i know).
bunch of people(around 4-6) goes to forest for outing and breaks spoils some old element because of that they got cursed and their souls exchanges from male to female & vice-versa which leads to expose, explore each others which leads to high sex situations.

or you can take write your own story with public nudity & exhibitionism.
Like Reply
I forgot what even to write in the The vegan wife story. I'll start a new one. The second idea sounds like a Kdrama plot :D. But exhibitionism will be definitely there. I'll add a group sex outing as well.
Like Reply
Other interested members, post a few more fantasies and fetishes and we are good to go. I'll post the first update by tonight if I get a few replies..
Like Reply
(30-04-2022, 07:00 AM)bluedot2 Wrote: Hi Xossipians. Blissman and Bluedot here. I wrote two stories previously on xossipy.

I have also been trying to get into film screenwriting for years and have finally made the jump. That's why the unfinished stories because of the shift to different writing space. But Before I leave erotica writing, I want to finish a story here

Congrats Author...Hope you see many more success there 
and 
Some behind the scenes action Big Grin  which may be you can describe here later
Like Reply
Right now my fantasy is to fuck my ex along with her mom
After breaking up with her(she left me for some unknown reasons)i started sexting with her mom (she was always hitting on me).now i fuck her mom but I want to fuck both together.
Like Reply
Daughter Or Sister Shared By Father Or Brother With Their Friends Forcefully
[+] 1 user Likes Bansalboy's post
Like Reply
pls complete my gf loosing innocence, that looks erotic, liked housewife used by locals by seducing them.
Like Reply
(30-04-2022, 01:49 PM)bluedot2 Wrote: I forgot what even to write in the The vegan wife story. I'll start a new one. The second idea sounds like a Kdrama plot :D. But exhibitionism will be definitely there. I'll add a group sex outing as well.

thank you
i had seen this concept in movies but didnt find any adult story with this plot and felt like you can write long story with this. So , requested you.
Like Reply
i like public nudity & exhibit type of stories
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
hello blissman then i think u remember one of ur stories that u left in middle

keerthi suresh sex story in cinema hall, please rewrite it and this time please complete it bro
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
please keep writing your super erotic Basu story. please please.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk's post
Like Reply