Poll: make Kajal Aggarwal get
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
boob sucked
50.00%
2 50.00%
pussy fucked
0%
0 0%
get bangd
25.00%
1 25.00%
Get her tummy filled with sperms
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc. Erotica Slutty sexy KAJAL AGGARWAL sucked and fucked
Exclamation 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScbn1oylGwI5P6YM-shye...g&usqp=CAU]

Kajal Aggarwal married to Gautam kichlu. pati kaam se bahar hi rehta tha. businessman hai. Suhagraat ke baad left for US. aur biwi ek sukhi zameen ki tarah padhi rahi, waiting for ek boond ka " pani "...

Her pati out for 2 weeks. Kajal alone. Kajal was feeling alone and lonely
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(27-04-2022, 11:02 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScbn1oylGwI5P6YM-shye...g&usqp=CAU]

Kajal Aggarwal married to Gautam kichlu. pati kaam se bahar hi rehta tha. businessman hai. Suhagraat ke baad left for US. aur biwi ek sukhi zameen ki tarah padhi rahi, waiting for ek boond ka " pani "...

Her pati out for 2 weeks. Kajal alone. Kajal was feeling alone and lonely

(Myself Kalua belonging to a lower caste mazdoor category 6 feet 3 inch tall weigs around 130 kgs 62 years old build like a bull )

( My family was the field labourers of the agarwal family from centuries and my kids and their kids will be following the same aswell)

( i worked for 500 rupees per day as a field labourer at agarwal mansion chahe dhoop ho ya barish poore 500 acre ka khudai mujhe krna hota tha and it was morning 8 am )

thuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk thuckkkkkkkkkkk thuckkkkkkkk ( ploughing the fields like a bull wearing a banyan and dhoti and a turban subah ke 5 baje se chalu kiya tha )
Like Reply
Big Grin 
(27-04-2022, 11:10 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (Myself Kalua Yadav belonging to a lower caste mazdoor category 6 feet 3 inch tall weigs around 130 kgs 62 years old build like a bull )

( My family was the field labourers of the agarwal family from centuries and my kids and their kids will be following the same aswell)

( i worked for 500 rupees per day as a field labourer at agarwal mansion chahe dhoop ho ya barish poore 500 acre ka khudai mujhe krna hota tha and it was morning 8 am )

thuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk thuckkkkkkkkkkk thuckkkkkkkk ( ploughing the fields like a bull wearing a banyan and dhoti and a turban subah ke 5 baje se chalu kiya tha )

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIr_RIdGSaKVoRHE3H7pq...A&usqp=CAU]

Kajal saw Kalua the next day after marriage... Her eyes fell on him... 

Kajal is a slutty bold actress. and attitude bhar bhar ke hai ..

She just took a bath and came out on balcony of the top floor of 4-storey building.. And her dress and look are as in the above pic..

Summer time. subah ke 7 baje hi, Itna dhoop. as her eyes fell on the shining sweaty muscles of the coal black labour working in the garden . She never saw such a back skinned mazdur. 

Her eyes glittered with lust and something evil came in her mind. 

She keeps staring at him. Kajal ki nazreij bas uske Biceps aur uski Shining body pe..
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 11:16 AM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIr_RIdGSaKVoRHE3H7pq...A&usqp=CAU]

Kajal saw Kalua the next day after marriage... Her eyes fell on him... 

Kajal is a slutty bold actress. and attitude bhar bhar ke hai ..

She just took a bath and came out on balcony of the top floor of 4-storey building.. And her dress and look are as in the above pic..

Summer time. subah ke 7 baje hi, Itna dhoop. as her eyes fell on the shining sweaty muscles of the coal black labour working in the garden . She never saw such a back skinned mazdur. 

Her eyes glittered with lust and something evil came in her mind. 

She keeps staring at him. Kajal ki nazreij bas uske Biceps aur uski Shining body pe..

( hal chala rha tha mai )

thackkkkkkkkkk thackkkkkkkk thackkkkkkkk 

( mere baju me ek black colour ka bada bail khada tha i somewhat resembled to that bull if that bull was standing on 2 feet )

thackkkkkkkkkkkkkk ( pathar jitna kadak jameen ko khod rha tha i was wearing banyan aur jab khudai kr rha tha tab tricep nikal ke aata tha my body was like a stone due to years of hard work , i was just focusing on my job not looking here or there)

(ploughing the fields single handedly and all i got at the end of the day was 300 rupees and some food to eat)
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 11:23 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( hal chala rha tha mai )

thackkkkkkkkkk thackkkkkkkk thackkkkkkkk 

( mere baju me ek black colour ka bada bail khada tha i somewhat resembled to that bull if that bull was standing on 2 feet )

thackkkkkkkkkkkkkk ( pathar jitna kadak jameen ko khod rha tha i was wearing banyan aur jab khudai kr rha tha tab tricep nikal ke aata tha my body was like a stone due to years of hard work , i was just focusing on my job not looking here or there)

(ploughing the fields single handedly and all i got at the end of the day was 300 rupees and some food to eat)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBZd5_M2cNdzv-1nh4JC7...Q&usqp=CAU]

Kajal was lost in the scene. She could understand he didn't notice her.. 

jaise jungle mein narr ko prajanan ke liye mada awaz deti hai.. usi tarah , apne chudiyo ko khankati hai- KHANN KHANNA

uski kamar aisi ke achche achche mard ka mann dol jaye.. uski blouse aisi ki dhoop mein chamak rahi thi.. hontho pe aisi lipstick ki dhoop mein aise chamak rahe ki door door se saare narr mating ke liye aa jaye

Kajal chudiyo ko fir se khankati hai-KHANN KHANN
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 12:01 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBZd5_M2cNdzv-1nh4JC7...Q&usqp=CAU]

Kajal was lost in the scene. She could understand he didn't notice her.. 

jaise jungle mein narr ko prajanan ke liye mada awaz deti hai.. usi tarah , apne chudiyo ko khankati hai- KHANN KHANNA

uski kamar aisi ke achche achche mard ka mann dol jaye.. uski blouse aisi ki dhoop mein chamak rahi thi.. hontho pe aisi lipstick ki dhoop mein aise chamak rahe ki door door se saare narr mating ke liye aa jaye

Kajal chudiyo ko fir se khankati hai-KHANN KHANN

( bhale mai 300 rupees per day kaam krta hu lekin bache mere 7 the )

( i was away from home for about 6 months now and chudiyo ki khanakk ploughing ke beech me suna)

thackkkkkkkkkkkkk thackkkkkkkkk ( jameen hil jaye aisa ploughing ke beech ) khann khannn

( jaise kutte ka kaam idhar udhar hota hai awaaz sunke usi tareeke se mera kaam bhi jis direction se awaaz aya us direction me turn hua) 

( then i looked up from where the sound came and saw u standing at the balcony thodasa sunshine se chak rha tha blouse and ur milky skin was making my mouth water yahi hai agarwal khandaan ki nayi bahu )

( i looked at u and didnt said anything but stared at u )

( i removed my turban in respect to ur higher caste and looked at u )
Like Reply