Adultery Rinku – The Tease!!
Rinku – The Tease!! (Part 1)

“Saali CHINAL!!!!! Itna chipakna jaroori tha!?!?” …….. “Kutta mar gaya tha…. Chachaji ka ….. unki biwi ya beta nahin maare the!!!!! …. Jo itna dukh ho raha tha tujhe? ……. Aur thoda lipat kar rooti toh Chachaji ke underwear me hi ghus jati …. Chinal saali!!!!”
…………..
…………………
“Uss kutte ke saath bhi tera chakkar tha kya? …. Uss kutte ka lund bhi choosa tha kya kabhi? Kutte ki maut par itna jyada dukh sirf kissi kuttiya ko hi ho sakta hai!!!!…. Rand saali!!!! ………….. Randi ki aulad …. RANDI!!!!”
…………
……………….
“Saali …. Kuttiya!!! ….. Tujhe apne bable Chachaji ke haath par ragadte hue sab ne dekha!!!! … Sharam naam ki koi cheez hai ke nahin tujhme? Haramzadi saali!!!! ….. Madarchod rand kahin ki!!!!” 
…….
………..
What seemed to have started as a jealous husband’s tiff had escalated quickly into an full blown ‘husband-vs-wife’ accusatory fight & the poor auto-rickshaw driver seemed to be bearing the brunt of it!!!

What had happened was, earlier that afternoon, my husband Mohit & me had gone to condole his bereaved uncle, whose beloved ‘dog’ had passed away!

Although I was demurely dressed (compared to my usual attire) in a simple white salwar kameez (ofcourse it was extremely tight fitting as also low cut!), I had managed to garner more eyeballs than necessary, especially since I had worn a low back kameez with a transparent plastic bra strap across my bare back, at the condolence meet!!! 

Well, it was a ‘condolence’ meet for the passing away of Mohit’s uncle’s ‘dog’!!!!!

But what had set off my husband’s jealous rage was when I hugged his uncle & hugged him for what Mohit thought was much longer than was necessary!!!!
Ofcourse, Mohit had completely missed his uncle patting my bare back & then caressing me all the way down, right over my tight shapely buttocks!!!

Mohit had also accused me of purposefully rubbing my shapely juicy mangoes on his uncle’s arm, which set me off on an defensive tirade! 

Although there was wasn’t much I could say to defend myself, since every accusation was absolutely true & very easily justifiable!!!!
But I responded with a vehemence!!!!

“TU!!!!?? Tu… mujhe randi keh raha hai? …. TU?!!? …. Saale!! …. Pati nahi bhadva hai tu….. BHADVE!!! …. Apni biwi ke jism ko bechne ke irade se shaadi ki thi tu ne….. harami!!! …… Khud ka lund toh chuhe ke lund jaisa hai …… chota … patla …. Mara hua!!! ……Nalla saala!!!! …. Saale tere khandaan ke saare mardon ne mujh par haath daala ….. tab kya kar raha tha tu? …. Hu’h?”
…….
………..
“Tera woh 5 inch ka lund kisi kaam ka nahin hai …madarchod! ….. Sirf Lajjo ….. meri maa … matlab teri saas ke naam se muth maarte hue thoda sa khada hota hai!!!! …… Jab tu tera piddi sa 5 inch ka lund meri gand me dalta hai toh tujhe bolna padta hai ki daal diya!!! ….. Tab tak toh samhaj me bhi nahi aata tha …. Itna patla hai tera lund!!!! ……… Y… You fucked up son-of-a-bitch!!!!

….. “Saali MADARCHOD CHINAL!!!! ….. tuhje mera lund andhar ghuste hue pata nahin chala ……. Kyun ki tu ne apni gaand 10 aur mardoon se chudwai thi!!!! RANDI!!!!! …….. Itne bade ched me train bhi ghus jaaye toh pata nahin chalta….!!!!! SAALI KUTTIYA!!!!!!!!!................

So we contunied abusing & cursing each other… unabashedly … unabatedly ….. !!! 
We washed all of our dirtiest of linen sitting within inches of the intently listening autorickshaw driver!!!

Since our tiff started after we had hailed the auto-rickshaw, the poor driver was surely going nuts listening to our bickering!
Although, when Mohit mentioned about me rubbing my tits on his uncle’s arm, I caught the driver glancing at my bosom in his rear view mirror!!!!

Surreptitiously, I had pulled up & wrapped my duppatta high up around my neck revealing the shape of juicy jugs & smiled to myself as I saw the rickshaw swerve dangerously as he couldn’t get his eyes of the rear view mirror!!!!

“Oye DriverJI!!! …… DEKH KE CHALAO!!!! …. Matlab …. ‘AAGE’ dekh ke chalao…… Mister!!!” I admonished the driver, stressing on the ‘dekh ke chalao’ & also accompanied by a naughty curling of the corner’s of my lips, which didn’t go unnoticed by the driver who immediately slowed down his speed, so that he could savour the sight of my marvelous mounds, even as he responded “Haanji-madam-ji ….. jaisa aap kahe!! Dhang se ….. DEKHTE Dekhte …..  CHALAOONGA!!!”

Mohit, who was staring out in a huff, completely missed this naughty play of words between his wife & the rickshaw driver, leaving us to glance at each other slyly, via the rear view mirror!!!!
………
……………..
…………………..
Soon, we were on the last stretch of road, heading towards home when we encountered dense traffic along the market street!!!

As we inched slowly through traffic, I caught sight of my favorite pizza place!
Well, it didn’t serve the tastiest of pizza’s but it was my favorite because of one particular handsome hunk of a delivery boy!!!

However, that evening, I couldn’t see him around, as I scanned the pizza place & even tried leaning out a bit to get a better view!!!!
But to no luck!!!!!

I sighed in disappointment & sat back as the rickshaw lumbered along the jammed road!!!
…..
……….
Due to the heavy traffic, we stopped a little further down from the pizza place & suddenly my eyes lit up & once again I eagerly leaned forward, my breathing quickening!

A little down the pizza place was a narrow, dinghy lane that led to the rear of the shops which lined the street we were driving down!

I had never been down that lane, but it appeared to be a filthy place where all the garbage would most probably be dumped at the day’s end!

But, at that moment, the filthy lane had taken a hue of the pearly gates of heaven (well, atleast for me) as the handsome hunk who I had been straining to catch a glimpse, stood just a little distance down the sidey lane!!!

As our autorickshaw crawled forward, I saw the hunk turn & face the wall!!!

“Ohhh!” I gasped distinctly as the guy bent his knees, unzipped his fly, plucked out his prick & then let go in a woosh against the wall he was facing!!!!

The bastard was pissing & I craned my neck way out to get a better glimpse of him & his tool!!!!

Unfortunately for me, my husband spotted my excessive interest & to add to my misery he spotted the cause of my excessive interest too & then all hell broke loose!!!! ……. Once again!!!!

“Dekh!!! … Dekh saali ko!!!! ….. Maine bola tha na….. randi thi ….. aur randi hi rahegi!!!! ….. Madarchod koi chutiya wahan pisaab kar raha hai aur iss randi ki chut me khujli shuru ho gayi!!!!! ….. Rickshaw se bahar latak kar chinal uska lund dekhne ki koshish kar rahi hai!!! ….. Saali madarchod!!!! … You are such a shameless slut!!!! ….. You bitch!!!!” Mohit was livid with rage & I sank back into my seat & glanced at the driver, catching him grin at me in the rear view mirror!!

I shook my head slightly, as if indicating him not to instigate me or my husband any further but I did bite my lower lip naughtyly, teasing him just that much more!!!

The driver ensured that our vehicle crawled at the slowest speed, while he & I exchanged glances & grins, even as my husband seethed in fury, oblivious to his wife’s latest transgression!!!!!
……….
………….
……………..
In a short while, but much too sooner for Mohit’s anger to subside, we reached outside our housing complex & the driver parked just a little further down the gate, checked the meter reading & drawled “69 hua sirji!”

In response, Mohit hopped out of the autorickshaw without a second glance & as he walked away he snapped at the driver “Iss randi se wasul kar! ….. Paise nahin honge toh saali lund choos kar chukka degi …. Kuttiya saali!!!!”
………
…………
………………
Both me & the driver gaped at my husband’s despicable response!

But I somehow regained my composure & sidled out of the autorickshaw!

I stood just a foot or so from the driver who was finally able to scan me from head to toe, while I fumbled in my purse to fish out the money!!!

“Shit!!!!!” ……… “Wah!” me & the driver exclaimed at almost the same time, although completely different words in response to very different stimuli! 

I had exclaimed because I had a single note of 500 bucks which surely the auto driver would refuse to accept since he would have to return a whole lot of loose change! 

But I was impatient to know why he had exclaimed the way he had!

“Kya bola?” I asked the driver who grinned broadly & repeated his word & then continued “Wah! … Bola madamji!!! …. Aap ki khubsoorati dekh kar raha nahin gaya!!!!”

“Oh! Thank you driverji!!! …. Par sirf chehre ki khubsoorati dekh kar bola na?” I teased!

“Abe saali …. Kuttiya!” the driver laughed & blew a low wolf whistle at my cheekiness!!!!

“Wah!!!” it was my turn to mimic his earlier words & this time I continued “Madamji se kuttiya ek jhatke me?”

We both laughed while I thrust the 500 buck note at him!

Just as I had expected , he smirked at me for paying 69 bucks with a 500 buck note & asked “Madamji …. Itna change kahan se milega? …… Kuch settlement ho sakta hai kya …. Jaise aap ke gussewali pati ne kaha!!!” he winked at me as nodded at his crotch!!!!!

“Harami saale!!!! … Uss chutiye ne mujhe chinal kaha aur tu ne maan liya? Kutte ho tum sab!!!! Chikni cheez dikhi nahin ke usse ‘Chikni Chameli’ samhaj lete ho …tum tharki mard!!!” I replied testily but my eyes reflected all of the naughtiness that I had wanted too!!!

“OK ..OK madamji!!! Gussa mat karo!!! ….. !” the driver too acted his part of being rattled by my anger & rummaged around & thrust a bunch of notes & a few coins into my hand!!!

Very smoothly, he caressed my palm as he placed the loose change into my palm & whispered hoarsely “Madamji …. Saali tujhe kabbhi nahin bholunga!!! …. Jitni khubsoorat ho …. aur jitni sexy ho …. Utni hi madarchod aur tharki lagti ho!!!! … Sach me tujhe yaad rakhunga …. Dil se!!!”

I chuckled & replied “Chal jhoothe!!! …. Yahan se aage ja ke koi aur sexy bhabhi ne auto liya toh uske sapne dekhega! …. Aur mujhe bhool jayega!!! … Jhootha kahin ka!!!!” 

I gave a light playful tap on his shoulder as I spoke & was surprised by the huskiness in his voice!!!

“Kasam se madamji! …. Ab koi sawari nahin … kissi ko nahin bithaoonga!!! … Ab seedha ja ke bas ek hi kaam!!! ….. AHhhh!!” the driver said as he shamelessly mimicked masturbating!!!!
……….
………….
……………….
[+] 1 user Likes nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rinku Randi, 
It’s nice to see your new story and appears promising. Kya tum Chacha Ji ko phone karke unke kutte ki terahvi organize karogi? Chacha Ji kaafi lonely feel kar rahe honge…Kya tum unke liye paaltu kutiya ka intezaam karogi, ek unche izzatdaar ghar ki susheel Bahu ki tarah? 
Intezaar main

Hum Log
[+] 1 user Likes creepyfoofaji's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2022, 11:52 AM)mahmoodvale Wrote: Rinku Randi, 
It’s nice to see your new story and appears promising. Kya tum Chacha Ji ko phone karke unke kutte ki terahvi organize karogi? Chacha Ji kaafi lonely feel kar rahe honge…Kya tum unke liye paaltu kutiya ka intezaam karogi, ek unche izzatdaar ghar ki susheel Bahu ki tarah? 
Intezaar main

Hum Log

Ooohh!!! ...... sahi pakde hai!!!!

Paltu kuttiya toh main hi hoon!!!!!!! ...... izzatdaar ghar ki beizzat bahu!!!!!!!
Heart
Always NANGI Rinku
Like Reply
Rinku – The Tease!! (Part 2)

………
………..
…………..
On my part, it was a split second decision! ……….. That’s all I had needed to decide!!!!!

I jerked my head at him as I walked a bit further away from the gate of our housing complex & stopped in the shadows cast by the overhanging foliage around us!!!

It goes without saying that the driver followed me in his auto rickshaw, like an obedient dog!!!!

As soon as he stopped his autorickshaw next to me, I opened my palm & kissed the loose change of notes & coins, which he had given me a just a few moments ago & stuffed them onto the dashboard!!!!

“Arre?!?!? ….. Kya hua madamji?” he asked his voice still a husky unbelieving whisper!

“Pyaas lagi hai?” I answered, heaving my bosom a bit more than necessary, which made the driver gape & I saw his spit literally drool down his wide open mouth & fall onto the growing bulge in his crotch!!!

“K…Kya …. Matlab…. Kya chahiye …..?” the driver mumbled uncomprehendingly!!!!!
……..
………
……….
I let the suspense linger for a while & then pointed at a cola cup lying in a corner on his dashboard & asked “Woh kya hai? …. Mujhe doge?”

“H’uh? … Y..Ye … Ye cold drink liya tha maine …. Shaam ko! … jyada nahin bacha hai!” he said but before he could go any further, I leaned forward, my arm brushing his chest & took the plastic cup from the dashboard!!!

“Tera hai? …. Tera jhuta hai na? ……. Tu ne piya tha na iss me se?” I asked as passionately as I could, as I opened the cover & flung it on the back seat, while still holding onto the straw & the cola cup itself!!!

He nodded, thoroughly confused!

I smiled cheekily & noisily slurped the remnants of the bland fizz-less stale cola!!!!
I swirled the straw around the base of the cup as I slurped & sipped the last dredges of the cola, making a rasping noise in the process as I sucked on the thin straw like it was an imaginary cock!!!!
The poor driver was squirming in his seat as the growth in his crotch must have made it uncomfortable for him, to say the least!!!

Then to add to his misery or maybe I actually made his day, depends on the perspective, I offered the empty cup to him & simply said “Chal!! …. Issko use kar!!!”

“D’huh?” he asked dumbstruck! 

“Hila!! … Iss me!!” I said with a teasing giggle & then continued “Kyun … wahi karne wala tha na tu…. Mere baare me soochte hue? ……. Hmm?”

He seemed frozen for a while & in the meantime, I stuck the straw in between my cleavage & pushed it in & out from between my juicy melons!!!!!

A titjob with a frigging straw!!!!!

“Teri maa ki chut!!!! … Saali!!! Behen-ki-lodi!!!! Ab tere samne tujh par hi muth maroonga” the driver gasped as he stared at me playing with the straw!
Then as if enthused by some new energy, he unzipped his fly, lowered his dirty undies & let his manhood pop out of his pants!!!!

A quick glance was enough for me to know he was well endowed! …. Well, certainly better than my husband!!!!

The driver clasped his dark veined prick with one palm & almost reached out to grope my breast with the other but I stepped back, smiling, gently avoiding his outstretched palm!!!

But I did give him an encouraging nod which was enough for him to yank hard at his penis!!!!

No sooner had he hit the straps & was vanking away to glory with his eyes closed, that I placed my hand on his shoulder, making him stop with a shudder that coursed right through my own body!!!!

“Aise nahin re! ….. Bol!!! …. Mere baare me jo sooch raha hai ….. who sab bolte hue ….. hila!!!!” I goaded him, much to his glee!!

“Ha..ha..an!!! …. Mai tere…. Tujhe … kiss kar raha hoon….! Choom r..ra…h..a..” He began but I interrupted him almost immediately!

“Rinku!” I said shyly!

“Hu’h? .. Kya?” he asked, struggling to stop his fist from pumping his ramrod penis, as he tried to speak!

“Mera naam hai, jaanu! … Rinku!” I said & then waited as his eyes lit up & he took up shagging again!

“Rinku!!! ….. Rinkoo!!!..... Ohhh!! …. Rinkooo!!!!” he repeated it as if it was some magical word!!

“Saali randi …… RINKU!!! …. Mai tujhe choom raha hoon!! Ooo…  RINKOOooo … Kiss kar raha hoon!!! Tere ye gulabi honth!!!! Ummmm!!!! ….. OOHhh!!! Kitne rasile hai …..!!! Tere gaalon ko chaat raha hoon!!!!!..... RINKOOooooo!!!!! SSssss…!!! …..AAahhh!!!!”

“Rinku!!!! ….. Tere bable masal raha hoon ..darling!!! Randi!!! …. Saali chinal!!!!” 

“OOHhh!!! Rinkoooo!!! … Tera nipple chaba raha hoon! ….. !” he began saying & I interjected “Brown hai!”

“H’uh? ..Kya?” 

“Mere nipple .. brown colour ke hai!!! … Aur mere nipple ka ghera Rs 5 ke coin jitna hi hai!!!!” I crooned softly, shyly & pressed my nipple between my thumb & fore finger, through my white kameez & eagerly looked forward to having to face the consequences my lust inducing actions!!!!!

“OOOO…ohhhh!!! …Behen..ch..o..d…!!! ….. Ri….nn..kk…oooo…OOOHHHH!” the driver gasped & I knew he was on the verge of ejaculating!!!!

‘FUCK!!!!’ …. I didn’t want him to cum so soon!!!!! ….. I wanted to tease him a bit more!!!  
Well ….. Maybe actually go down on him!!!!!

But the bastard was beyond stopping!!

“OOhhh!!! Riiinkoooo!!!! ….. Saali RANDIIII ……. RINKOOOOO!!!!” was all he could moan as he dumped his load into the cola cup I had so thoughtfully given him!!!!!

I feel so helpless & dejected when men ejaculate prematurely!!!!!! Especially when the bloody bastards are simply unable to stop themselves!!!!!

So, I watched, as the driver splashed his white hot magma into the paper cup, with him hoping & me knowing where those hot sticky contents would finally end up!!!!!

Then like all men, he too shuddered & relaxed!!!! …… As if having accomplished the greatest of exploits!!!!

I smiled affectionately, while I waited patiently, as he caught his breath & regained his composure!
…….
………..
……………..
Then to my utmost surprise, the driver gripped his shaft again & began a slow rhythmic push-pull of his slick shaft!!!!

As my eyes widened in surprise, the driver croaked “Khatam nahi hua …. Saali chinal!!!!” & began to pump himself vigorously!
……
……….
“Ab kya kar raha hai tu mere saath?” I asked innocently & he grinned as he realized he was back to imagining things when the real deal was standing within inches from his pulsating dick!!!!

“Sssss!!! … RinkOOOOO!!!! ….. Tere ye aam choos raha hoon!!! …. Saali RINKOOO!!!!!”

“Uff!!! Kitna masal raha hai …. Juice nikalega kya?” I teased him even more & he lunged at my tits but once again, I quickly moved a step back & his hand came to rest on my flat tummy!!!!

He groped my flat tummy & mumbled, “Teri gol gol nabhi me jubaan daal ke chaat raha hoon!!!! Kuttiya!!!! …..  Aur ab teri panty uttar kar teri chut chatoonga!!!”

He tried to slide his hand down further to grope my pussy but I whispered back “Chikni hai! ….. Shave karti hoon …. yahan par!” & slipped out of his grasp as he stared at me wide mouthed!!!!

‘FUCK!’ what an expression it was!!! 
An absolute stranger, an autorickshaw driver, vanking away to glory in front of his erstwhile customer & being told by her that her own cunt was clean shaven!!!!!

This time I was sure of his reaction!!!! ……. & he didn’t disappoint at all!!!

The driver dumped his second load of sperm into the cola cup & leaned back against the backrest of his seat, mumbling “Rinku … kya madarchod aurat hai re tu!!!! ….. Randi bhi itna tarsati nahi hai!!!!! …. Kuttiya banaka chodna chahiye tujhe …randi ki aulad!!!!”

“Chup saale!!! ….. !!! Khabardar jo meri maa ko kuch kaha toh!!!! …. Mujhe jo chahiye woh bol!!!” I admonished him & waited for him to come back to life!

He must have waited but an instant before his palm once again reached out onto his shaft & he began pumping it as if he had not ejaculated twice within the past 5 minutes!!!!

This brought a radiant smile to my face!!!! 
Which lit up my face instantly & with equal alacrity I decided to reward his genuine effort with my own!!!!

I turned sideways revealing my sexy curvaceous backside, which, in that super tight salwar-kameez seemed to be even more voluptuous than it actually was!!!!

I slid my hand along my side & rested it on bums & said “Lagta hai iss paar teri kamini nazar nahi gayi ….. abhi tak?”

It took him barely a second to realize what I was hinting at & before his hand could complete another push-pull, he placed the cola cup between his thighs & then swung around sharpely!

‘PHATTTTT!!!!!!!’ one resounding slap echoed around & it actually sounded like a tire had burst on some vehicle!!!!
Not just that, he did not withdraw his hand after it landed on my bum!!!!

Instead, he clasped it in a vice like grip & crushed it with all his might!!!!

I had sucked in my breath at the hard slap on my butt, but I was forced to continue sucking in air as the agony of his closing fist made me rise up on tip toe!!!

I clenched my lips tightly, ensuring I did not yelp but I just couldn’t prevent myself from keeling over towards him!!!!

I grasped the vertical rod that supported the roof of the autorickshaw in a vain effort to stop myself from leaning inside the driver’s cabin, but his crushing grip on my bum was just too unbearable!!!

It all seemed to happen in slow motion!!!
I leaned towards him ……….. his palm pumped his cock furiously ……………. His eyes widened with glee seeing my most coveted assets coming within his reach ……… !!!!

Then, as I finally regained my balance & righted myself, the driver had let go of my bums, but was now groping my breasts as shamelessly & as hard as he had crushed my bum!!!!!

“AAhhhh!!... OWWWWW….Ummmm!!!!!” it was me moaning, although through tightly pursed lips as he groped at my boobs with abandon!!!!

Then, it was my turn to turn the tables on him & I gently caressed his cheeks & inserted my fingers into his gasping mouth!!!

The next instant, I reached forward, picked up the cola cup & adjusted it so that his third load plopped directly into it!!!!
I was almost lying across him, as I reached down to hold the cup, the fingers of my other hand stuck inside his mouth, playing with his lapping tongue!!!

Except this time, I was close enough to smell the stale sweat of his crotch & the musky salty odour of his man juice!!!!

I was elated, to say the least!!!!

3 full loads of sperm!!!! ……. In just a few fucking minutes!!!! …… Fortunately, I had not allowed this sperm machine anywhere near or inside my pussy!!!!
The bastard would have impregnated me in no time!!!!! …. (Or maybe I had erred by not spreading by thighs ;-) !!!!)

This time, when he relaxed, his hand was massaging my tits as well as anybody who has had me has ever done & soon his massaging slowed to a gentle kneading of my boobs!!!

Then as he finally flopped back, I gave him a quick kiss on his lips, acknowledging & appreciating his stamina & strength to give 3 full load cumshots back to back!!!! 
……
………..
………….
“Rinkoo…oo..mmmmhhhhh!!!!” he gasped as I kissed him as I straightened up, adjusted my disheveled clothes & retied my hair!!!!
…………
………………
…………………
Gently, I lifted the cola cup from between his thighs & withdrew the straw from where it still lay, between my boobs!!!!

He watched wide eyed, as I smiled at him, dipped the straw into the cup & blew into it, making bubbles in the thick white sauce within it!!!!!

Then, noisily, I slurped on the thick warm gel, collected a mouthful & gargled around my mouth with it!!!

“Oh!!! Behenchod!!! … Teri maa-ki-chut ….. saali randi …… RINKU!!!!!!!!” the driver abused me for want of anything better!!!

Then with great deliberation, I slurped the last dregdes of cum from the cup & then displayed the empty cup even as my puffed up cheeks struggled to hold in his cum!!!!!

He waited with bated breath, no doubt reliving every porn film he must have seen, where the slut gulped the cum & then displayed her empty mouth to the camera!!!!
………
……………..
I savoured the salty taste of his sperm & then in one large gulp, swallowed the mouthful in one go!!!!!

“UUmmm…ughhhh!!!!! ….Kitna khatta hai!!!!!” I exclaimed & thought the poor bastard would faint in shock at my brazenness!!!!

Then I took the cup & stuck my tongue inside it to lick up the gooey mess encrusted inside it!!!!
That’s when the residue from the straw dripped right onto my torso & slipped down my cleavage!!!!

I giggled & smeared the cum all over the exposed part of my bosom!!!!!

The driver laughed out too as he reached forward & groped my bums just as roughly as before, making me yelp in pain again!!!!

“Ab bas bhi kar kutte!!!!” I scoffed & flung the empty cup & straw on the back seat!!!

Still groping my ass, the driver said “Rinku, saali chamiya!!! Apna phone number toh de de!!! Please!!!! … Agli baar pelne ka mood hua toh tere paas hi aaoonga… randi!!!!”

I slapped his hand off my buttocks, grinned naughtily & said “Saale, iss area me kisi ko bhi poochna, Rinku ke baare me, mere bistar ke size se lekar mere bra ke size tak har mard ko maloom hai!!! …… !!!! …. Par tu mujhe tera number jaroor de de! …. Agli baar pyaas lagi toh tujhe hi bulaoongi ….. Meri Pyaas Bujhane!!!!” I teased & waited till he had scrawled his number on a piece of paper & gave it to me!!!!

I kissed the scrap of paper while I caressed his cheek with my fingertips leaving him lusting for more before turning back towards home & an angry husband!!!!!
Like Reply
Rinku – The Assault!! (Part 3)

I returned to my apartment, fully satiated by the 3 large servings of my favorite snack, the after taste of the salty sticky gel still fresh inside my mouth!

A quick glance in a lobby mirror was enough to make me realize that my skin from below my neck up to my cleavage was streaked from the residue of the autorickshaw driver’s cum & appeared shiny & glowing!!!!!

I checked out the lobby, searching for my sometimes lover & sometimes tormentor, the security guard Chote, but some other uninterested guard was on duty, already about to doze off!!!

I pranced away nonchalantly, humming a tune, like a college going teenager returning from an enjoyable party or from a very very pleasant date, where there was hope for better things in the near future!!!
…….
………..
…………….
I got out of the lift & clip-clopped my way towards my apartment, a bit saddened that there was nobody to ogle at me, as I walked around in a tight fitting sexy white salwar kameez, with shiny streaks of drying cum across my bosom!!!!

I almost bent down outside the door of my apartment, to retrieve my house key from the ‘whore’s-hiding-place’ that is from below the small flower pot outside my apartment door, when I noticed the door was open! - (This key beneath the flower pot or the ‘whore’s hiding place’ is something I have learnt from Lajjo, my mom, who used to keep a key similarly, so all the ‘uncles’ who visited our house so regularly did not have to ring the bell or wait outside our house, while she was busy with another ‘uncle’ in the bedroom, ‘discussing private business’!)

The door was open but there was total darkness within!!!

My heart skipped a beat! … ‘Had Mohit harmed himself in some way? ….. He had been livid when he ditched me besides the autorickshaw …. But would that wimp take such a step?’ 

‘Ofcourse he wouldn’t do anything of the sort!!! …. He didn’t have the guts to harm a fly!!! …..!” I chided myself & almost smirked as I pushed the door open & entered!!!

I back heeled the door & pushed it shut while I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness!

I was about to switch on the night lamp, when a rasping hate-filled voice asked “What the fuck took you so long, bitch?!?!?!?!”

I looked up & saw my husband, a hazy shape in the darkness, shirt open, trouser less, sitting on the sofa, wearing only his undies, socks & shoes, with a clutch of big booze bottles & beer cans littered on the table in front of him!!

“RINKU? …. I asked you ‘WHAT TOOK YOU SO FUCKING LONG’ … BITCH?” Mohit asked his rage rising with every word!!!!

“What do you mean what took me so long?!?!?! ….. I was doing just what you told me to do!!! …. This is how long it takes to suck off a man with as big cock as the autorickshaw’s driver!!! …  Something you, with your tiny wasted prick, wouldn’t ever understand!” I teased with as much rancor I could muster, smirking disdainfully, as I passed behind the sofa on which my husband sat hunched up in his fury!!!!!
…….
………….
……………….
Although it was dark, I made my way through the darkness & I had almost reached the door of my bedroom when there was a horrible groan & then something clattered behind me!
….
I froze for a second!.......... & almost immediately, a strong hand gripped me by my pony tail & yanked me backwards!!!

“Oww…uughhh!!!!” I began to yelp when the scream was throttled within me as another hand squeezed hard on my throat, stifling not just my scream but any other sound I might have made!!!!

The next instant, I was flung sideways like a rag-doll & I fell to the floor with a painful thud!!!!

So hard had my throat been squeezed, that I could only wheeze, while I somehow struggled back to my feet, my head reeling from the lack of air!!!!

Barely had I regained my posture, that I was flung against the wall, my cheek smacking the wall with another agonizing hard thud, which bashed the air right out of me!!!! 
Both my wrists were grapsed in an iron grip & my hands were viciously twisted behind my back!!!!!

“AAAhhhh…ooowww…aaaa..AA!!” I groaned, a rasping, painful squeal being all that I could manage!!!

I tried to look around, hoping my husband would be rushing to my succor, to defend his wife against the attacker, but the sofa was empty, the liquour bottles askew & Mohit’s shirt lay on the arm rest of the sofa!!!! 

Frantically, I tried to look around, this way & that, searching desperately for my husband, my last hope for rescue, from this violent assailant!!!!

But the next moment I was crying out in fear & pain, all at the same time!!!! 
At that very instant a fearfull thought began to form in my mind …… the attacker had definitely harmed Mohit in some way before pouncing on me!

I was still pinned against the wall, when the assailant pushed his crotch against my bums & began grinding his erection on my curvaceous ass!!!!

His strength & confidence seemed to grow with every rub on my buttocks & soon he let go of my wrists as he pressed himself against my back, his vile hands slowly groping their way upwards over my slim waist & onto my firm shapely boobs!!!!

I squirmed & twisted, trying to slip from between the hard wall & the equally hard groping the man was inflicting on my body!!!!

Then, for an instance, I felt the pressure on my back ease & just as I tried to push out & escape, his fingers griped the edges of my dress along my shoulders & before I could react, the man had ripped my top apart!!!

The sleeves were ripped out, my bra straps too had been pulled down & the edges of the bra cups were riding into my soft flesh, biting into it, making me squeal!!!!

“Nooo!!! …… H..e…l…pppp!!!...... AAAAAaooooo!!!!” I tried to cry out but ended moaning as my assailant slammed the flat of his palm against the back of my head, which in turn banged my head hard onto the wall, almost knocking me out cold!!!!

As I collapsed, I frantically tried to find some sign of my husband’s condition!!!

I caught sight of of Mohit’s watch, lying discarded, near the table where I had seen him last & the scary thought of my husband being grievously harmed began to turn into a deep seated fearful conviction!

Involuntarily, my eyes filled up with tears & I croaked “Oh.. Mo… Mohit?! ….. Are y..you all..right?” the worry for my husband’s well being clear in my tenor!
…..
…….
The response! 

……. A weird & horrible sneering from my assailant!!! ….. Which only made me tremble in terror!!!!

…….. Then a slimy wet lick across my exposed shoulders which continued till the assailant’s lips were brushing against my ears, his teeth nibbling at my ear lobe while his paw like hands groped my breasts mercilessly!!!!!

……. “Mo..h..i..tt!!!........... AAAAOooooowwwww!!!!!!” I cried out beseechingly & then ended up whimpering as the assailant pinched my nipples viciously & bit me hard on my bare shoulder!!!!

The bastard continued giving me vicious love bites on my shoulders, on my bare back, on the back of my neck, he bit my ear & then bit me hard on my cheeks as I tightly closed my eyes in abject terror!!!!!

My whole body shivered….. eliciting another horrible sneering as my assailant began dry humping me from behind!!!

Hard, violent thrusts began thudding onto my bums & suddenly the creep landed a kick right in between my bums making me loose my balance & slide to my knees as pain racked my molested body!!!

As tears flowed down my cheeks, the assailant grabbed the ends of my dupatta which still flailed around my neck & shoulders!
He twisted a loop around my neck & then pulled both ends around my bare back which was stinging with his innumerable love bites!!!

I was sobbing, my boobs heaving with every sob which seemed to incite him further & he crushed them with disdain!!!!

I tried to pull his hands away from my boobs which were aching unbearably, but my molestor would have none of it!

He grabbed my wrists, twisted my arms backwards & swiftly tied both my wrists with the loose ends of my own dupatta, binding me in a choking vise like noose, since the dupatta was looped around my neck too!!!

Now, I was well & truly trussed up, without a chance of raising my voice to seek succor! 

Not that I expected to be succored since I was dead sure my husband lay somewhere in the darkness with a split skull or maybe even worse! …… I only hoped he was alive & at the same time I hoped that I would pass away before the present ordeal reached its horrifying conculsion!! 
……
………..
…………..
For what seemed a long while but must have been only a few seconds after being trussed up, my molestor ripped away the remanants of my kameez & then groped me even more violently & vulgarly than he had done before!!!!

I could only gasp & sob some more as his lips & teeth found the tenderest parts of my body & he sucked, licked & then bit me as hard he could!!!! 

Then he grabbed my ponytail & began pulling my head backwards so much so that I thought he was trying to break my neck!!!

“Naaa..hhh…AAAahhh!!!” I groveled but the only response was the spine chilling sinister giggle!

As he kept on pulling my hair, I was forced to turn my face upwards & that’s when my molestor turned me around & attacked my breasts with his mouth!!!!

He pulled away my bra with his teeth & then began chewing on my nipples, all the while pulling my hair with his arms encircled around me!!!

He made me cringe as he licked & bit my flat tummy & probed my deep round navel with his wet slimy tongue!!!

My body shuddered violently from the tip of my toe right upto my scalp which prompted yet another derisive sneer from my attacker as he molested my boobs & tummy with his mouth!
…….
………….
……………..
Then in an sudden outburst of viciousness, the bastard bit me on my crotch while he dug both his palms in between my ass cheeks & tore my salwar apart!!!!

I struggled to free myself even trying to kick him in his face but he was quicker!
He head butted me in my crotch making me double over in agony!!!!

As I keeled over, my molestor moved behind me & even as I tried to regain my breath, he pulled down my panties exposing my curvaceous bums!!

“NOooo…..!” I moaned as he first kissed my bums, then nibbled at them & finally bit them hard!!!!!  

By then his other hand had moved to my cunt & he began finger fucking me at a rapid pace!!!!!

Once again, my body shuddered violently, the tremors passing right through from top to bottom!!!!

‘Phat! …. Phat!!!!! ….. PHATTTTT!’ …… hard, painful slaps resounded against my already chewed & bitten bums!!!! 
Then he slapped my boobs & then rained down blows, slaps & punches wherever he could reach!
Breasts, pussy, bums, tummy, arms, thighs, cheeks & across my bare naked back, nothing was spared as he pinched, punched, slapped & spanked me mercilessly, while I fell this way & that with his blows!!!
………
……………
…………….
Eventually, unable to take any more of physical abuse, I keeled over & landed face first onto the floor!
My hands were still tied behind my back, the dupatta which bound my wrists was also looped around my neck, trussing me up completely!
So when I toppled over, my face hit the floor, but my bums were pointing upwards & instantaneously I realized what the result of that posture would be!!!

My molestor would soon turn into my r@pist!

The thought had barely crossed my mind when the shuddering returned & my body throbbed uncontrollably, this time the throbbing seemed to emanate from deep within my bowels & then spread all over me!!!!

I felt my attacker kneel behind my bums & I braced myself for the ignominy of being physically violated either in my anus or my vagina, even as the shuddering within my body intensified!!!!!

My body was still shuddering when I felt my attacker rub his bulging crotch against my naked & tenderized bums & I was surprised when I felt coarse fabric rub against my skin!!!

‘The bastard had as yet not stripped his clothes! Maybe he didn’t mean to -_ me!’ …. My traumatized mind clutched at the thinnest of straws as I strained to find hope where none existed!!!!

My attacker reached from beneath me as he tugged at my nipples & groped my boobs with one hand while his other hand fingered my cunt, even as I moaned & whimpered face down on the cold floor, naked butt pointing upwards with hands tied behind my back, in a vulgarly suggestive doggy pose!!!

The man caressed by bums, parting them as if trying to take a good look at my dry butt hole before ripping it apart!!! 

He sniggered, his vile fear inducing giggle causing me to break out in an uncontrollable shuddering of my own!!!!

His giggling continued & so did my shuddering!
Spittle dribbling from the corners of my mouth coated the floor beneath my face making the floor slick & wet & my irrepressible shuddering smeared the spit all across my face making me slip & skid around!!!
Inspite of my noisy rapid breathing & the slipping & skidding, I suddenly became aware of a new sound!
A clink of glass!!!!

Once again my hope soared!!!

“M…M..Mohit?” I called out softly ……. & tried again a little louder … “M..o..h..it!!!”

No response!
Neither from Mohit, my husband nor from my attacker! Which was surprising & emboldening too!!

‘Had Mohit stirred & caused the clinking of glass?’
‘Had my attacker too heard Mohit awaken & abandoned harming me any further & left?’

I tired to calm myself, convincing myself that the ordeal had ended & called out in a much louder voice!

……“M..O..H…I…T……..TTTTAAAAAAAAAAAHHhhh……NNAHHHHHHHiiiiiii!!!!!!!!” but ended up screaming in sheer agony as an ice cold humongous thing rammed itself up my bone dry asshole!!!!

“M..M..oohitttt!” I cried out for help in unbearable pain & then froze instantly, almost stone cold!!!!!

“Rinkooo!!!! …… Madarchod!!! ….. Saali kuttiya!!!! ….. Gand phat gayi tab ja ke meri yaad aayi ….. kyun… haramzadi?” a tombstone cold whisper spoke close to my ear & then ended in the by now familiar but still very very scary giggle!!!!!

The already violent shudder coursing through my body amplified itself tenfold….. hundredfold!!!! 

It was one thing that I was barely able to absorb the physical trauma of the freezing cold & huge thing that had been shoved up my anus but added to it was the chilling shock of being able to identify my assailant!!!!

The cold sniggering voice belonged to none other than my own husband Mohit!!!!!!!
…..
………..
………….
No wonder he had been giggling when I was desperately seeking succor earlier!!!!
The one man who should have been saving me was the very person who was even then savagely molesting & ravaging me!!!!

“Rinku!!!! …. Rand ki beti rand!!!! … Teri woh sexy maa Lajjo …. Woh toh veshya thi aur hamesha rahegi ….. par tu saali …. Sasti se sasti rand se bhi battar hai … kuttiya saali!!!! Besharam…. behaya ….. behen-ki-lodi saali……..!!!!!” Mohit raved & ranted, completely out of control!!!!!

He spanked me!!!
He slapped me across my face, on my breasts!! 
Mohit punched me, bit me, pinched me, groped me & even kicked me hard!!!!

Landing his blows & kicks wherever he could reach!!!!!

Initially, I groaned & moaned!!!!
But as he rained blow after blow, I felt my defiance give way & I sank to the floor, gasping, short of breath as my husband flipped me onto my back!!!!

“Rinku!!! ….saali tuhje lund chahiye na? …. Bade bade lund chahiye na … saali chinal!!!!” Mohit growled as he split my thighs apart!!!

The humongous cold thing he had shoved in my ass was still embedded deep inside my shithole, making the slightest movement an agonizing experience for me!!!!

But Mohit was not done with his marital -_!!!!

A few more hard slaps across my boobs & then his fingers slid to my twat!!!!!
Then, he began roughly finger fucking me making me arch up as my mind fought what my body was striving to attain!!!!

I shuddered violently eliciting another derisive snigger from my husband!!!

He placed one of his knees on each of my thighs making me want to scream to high heavens as the thing in my ass ploughed even deeper inside me!!!!!
…….
………
……….
He let me suffer for a few minutes & then with unconceivable viciousness he slammed another colossal & freezing cold thing into my cunt!!!!!!

“UUNnnngghhh……nnnnnn…unnghhhh!!!!” was all I could mumble as I writhed in agony at the assault on my lower orifices!!!

My golden triangle had been violated beyond belief ………… & my body responded by shuddering violently!!!!!

I was shaking so much that it took me a while to realize that my husband was actually pulling & shoving the large freezing objects in & out of my pussy & ass …….. as if I was being fucked my 2 hugely hung men!!!!

Except that the hardness of the 2 massive things inside me clearly indicated that these were some foreign objects that my enraged husband had shoved into my anus & vagina!!!!

“Kyun Rinku? …. Maja aa raha hai na saali? …… Bhosada bana diya hai teri phudi aur gaand ka!!!! …. Ab tujhe chodne wala har lund ko tujhe bolna hoga …. Ki Rinku teri chut me lund dala hai!!!! Ya Rinku….teri gaand me lund ghusaya hai!!!! …… Itna phaila diya hai teri chut aur gaand ko ….. !!!!!”

As my writhing & shuddering continued, Mohit kept abusing me & then dragged me by my tied up arms & took me towards our toilet!!!!

Another flurry of slaps across my tits & face & then my husband shoved me face first into the shitpot!!!!!

I was forced in a painfully weird position!!!!

Head dipping into the potty, hands tied behind my back while also being tethered to my neck with my dupatta!
2 insanely huge objects shoved deep inside my anus & vagina, which prevented me from closing my thighs!!!!

My stomach was grinding against the edge of the commode as I tired to balance on my toes since my knees were not resting against the floor!!!!

Mohit thrashed my butt mercilessly & as I began shuddering all over once again, Mohit let loose a mouthful of expletives & also began pissing on my naked & abused body!!!!!

As the warm liquid cascaded down my body & onto my lowered face, my body broke out in an uncontrollable & seemingly unstoppable shuddering, just as Mohit pulled out the 2 huge shafts out of my butt & pussy!!!!!!!

Barely had I relaxed just a wee bit as the pressure eased from my lower orifices, that my furious husband rammed both the objects back into their respective holes, except with such violence that my head was pushed into the vile nauseating mess of his reeking urine which had collected at the base of the commode!!!!!!!

The very next instant, Mohit pulled out the objects with as much vehemence as he had displayed while shoving them in & yet again rammed them back inside me!!!!!

Fortunately, other than me gurgling into the stinking piss pot, the only other thing I can recall after that assault, is the demeaning giggle of my husband & the violent shuddering of my body as I passed out from the intense agony!!!!!
……….
……………
………………
Once or twice, I regained my senses & found fresh piss cascading down my prone naked body, but the unbearable pain raking through me, forced me back into a deep, dark & agonizingly comatose haze!!!!
……..
……….
…………..
…………….
……………….
Like Reply
Rinku – The Confession!! (Part 4) 

My eyes flickered open just as dawn broke & I realized I had fallen to the floor somtime during the night!!!

I was still trussed up, my hands tied behind my back with the same dupatta tied around my neck, still partially strangulating me, preventing me from calling out but allowing me to breath in shallow bursts!!! 

My hair was messed up & matted!

Worse still, everything smelt of stale urine even as the pain in my cunt & ass still lingered although my lower body seemed to have numbed itself involuntarily, as if unable to bear any further pain!!!!!
…….
…………
I tried to get up but with the huge objects sticking out of my holes, it was just impossible for me stand & walk!

So I sidled & snaked my way out of the toilet, gasping & groaning with every move of my battered body!!!!

Once in the drawing room, I saw my husband, leaning back on the sofa, naked except for socks & shoes!
Littered all around him were beer bottles & cans & plastic wrapping of devoured munchies!!!!

I crawled towards him & my body began to shudder & quake as I neared my husband!!!!

The wrapper crinkled & the beer cans rolled around as I crawled through the mess, still shuddering & the noise seemed to stir Mohit awake & he watched me wide eyed as I slowly sidled towards him!!!!
….
……..
I was almost at his shoe clad feet when Mohit gasped & uttered a single word, his tone gut wrenching & emotionally distraught, “Rinku….!”

In response, I lowered my face & kissed his shoes, a gesture of absolute supplication & surrender!!!
A submissive bitch accepting her master’s complete dominion over herself!!!!  

“Rinku!” Mohit’s voice was a hoarse whisper which instantly reminded me of the whispering voice of the earlier night & I broke out in a shudder so violent that I keeled over onto my side!

Mohit grabbed at my head & managed to get his fingers stuck within my filthy matted hair!!!!!

As he pulled me back to my knees, I stuttered & stammered as I said “I…. I…. am….. y..your…..sl…slave….m…my…master!!!! I … I will…ser….serve you…in any which way…I can….. master….!” ……. “I shall …wa..wait …f…for your orders….m..y….master!!!!!” …… “I am yours …to be fucked …. to be punished…. To be sold & rented out like a whore….. !!! …. I, Rinku …. ! I am your bitch! …My Master!!!!”.
I lowered my head & waited for his instructions while my body shuddered & quaked uncontrollably!!!!!

There was pin drop silence for the next few minutes & then my husband slipped off the sofa & knelt opposite to me!
His naked chest rubbing lightly against my naked & battered tits!!!!

He cupped my boobs & groped them causing the shuddering to increase tenfold!!!!
Then he kissed me! 
Not the rough & vile disdainful snogging of last night (which I had loved), but a gentle, almost apologetic lip to lip caressing (which I didn’t enjoy at all)!!!!

“Rinku!! …..Rinku!!!! …Rinkoooo!!!!” my husband crooned as if trying to sooth my aching body with his voice & then he dropped an unexpected bomb of sentence which left me shell shocked!!!! 

“Rinku!!!! I don’t want you to be my bitch….Rinku!!! …… I am not your master! …. I am not a ‘Dom’! …… I too am a “Sub’! ….. I too want to be a slave … to some master!!!” Mohit said & embarced me even as my jaw dropped in absolute amazement!!!!!

Before I could gather my wits & respond, Mohit spoke, “Rinku!!!! ….. I am sorry for last night!!! …. I was drunk!!! … I was not myself!!!!!! …. I am sorry to have hurt you so badly!!!!! …… Please, Rinku!!!! Forgive me!!!! …..”

“Rinku!!!! ….. Please stop trembling!!!!! ….You don’t have to fear me!!! Don’t be afraid of me!!! …… I am not going to hurt you….Rinku!!!!!” Mohit pleaded as he untied my wrists & was about to continue when I pushed away from him & broke out of his embrace!

“MOHIT!!!!” …… “You dumb bastard!!!! …… You HAD to go & spoil the whole thing! You fucking cunt of misery!!!!!” I literally screamed my brains out at him while my palms flew across his face slapping him left & right!!!!!
…..
……..
……….
…………
“R..Ri..Rink..u?” a flabbergasted Mohit spoke meekly even as he flopped back against the sofa, the shock of my reaction, vivid on his face!!!!!

His lips moved but no sound came through his mouth but all his questions were reflected clearly across his open mouthed countenance!
…….
……….
“You dumb fuck!!!!!! Remove this fucking noose from my neck!!!!” I said & Mohit obeyed instantaneously & undid the dupatta still looped around my neck!!! 
At the same moment, the shuddering of my body stopped as if a plug had been pulled out of the socket!!!!

As soon as Mohit dropped the duppatta, I gingerly removed the 2 large beer bottles he had shoved deep within my vaginal & anal orifices the earlier night & moaned as my dilated holes stared back at Mohit like a dark black endless tunnels!!!

“So sorry Rinku! …. I am really very sorry! …. I didn’t mean to hurt you ……! Don’t be afraid of me…… I wont hu..r..t….!!!!” Mohit began pleading but I interrupted him & admonished him even as I glared back at the wimp!!!!!

“Mohit! You stupid stupid man!!!!! …….. I want you to treat me just as you treated me last night! … Fuck me like you hate me, you bastard!!!! ……. Defile me! …. Demean me!!!!! … I loved the way you dominated me!!!! …. Tore me apart!!! ……… I deserved every bit of the pain & humiliation!!!!!! And….. And …… you dumb dickhead!!!! …. I was not trembling because I was afraid of you!!!! …… You dumb bastard!!! …… I was convulsing & shuddering in an never ending orgasm!!!!!! ……… FUCKKKK!!!!! Fuckkkk!!! Fuck!!!! …… You spoilt it all you moron!!!!! Infact …..I want you to be just like that everytime you touch me!!!!!”

Mohit stared at me like he had seen a ghost! His face ashen, his lips quivering noiselessly!

“It wasn’t me …last night!” Mohit mumbled in a tiny timid whisper!

“Then who the fuck r@ped me? … You fucking bastard?!?!?” I asked, my boobs heaving as I relived the assault!!!!

“My father! … Your father-in-law!” Mohit replied & this time it was my turn to be left speechless!!!!

My mouth gaped wide, eyes almost out of their socket & I could only manage a low whisper “Y..y..your f..f..fa.ther r@ped me last night?”

I froze for a minute & then let loose a string of abuses at my husband & then continued “Mohit! You idiot! ….. there was nobody else! It was you who molested me! …. R@ped me! ………. Shoved those bottles up my ass & cunt! Pissed on me! Slapped me, spanked me!!!!! Abused me! …… OHhhhh!!! Fuckkkk!!!!! ……. I am going to cum again!!!!!” I moaned as I fell backwards as my pussy squirted & another orgasm shuddered through my naked body!!!!
………..
………….
…………….
Mohit watched in fascination since he had never been able to make me climax like that ever before (except for the earlier night)!!!!!

Then only after I had managed to control myself did Mohit speak. He said, “Rinku! Physically it was me who attacked you! But mentally I kept thinking what my father would do to you if you had slutted around like yesterday!!! ….. you see, I can never think of assaulting you …. Or anybody else!!!! ………. I am a SUB!!! A die hard ‘submissive’ who craves to be dominated!!!! ……… Actually, I get off the most when I imagine you being taken by other men!!!!”

‘A cuckold! …… I married a fucking cuckold!’ barely had that startling thought passed through my mind, when Mohit began to speak again!

“Infact Rinku, that day long ago when you were caught fucking my nephew Anuj, right here on this very sofa, everybody else was abusing you & eventually they tossed you out of the house! ….. But I was in the toilet! …. No!!!! I was not hiding with shame! ………. I was shagging myself off like crazy!!!!!”

“Even later, when you became a bar dancer & then went on to become one of the most sought after & a very expensive A class escort, I would vank off fantasizing about you being fucked by others! …. You doing strip teases for the high & mighty!! ……… Wow!!!! …… That was why I decided to reconcile & got back with you! …….. You are my beautiful sexy bitch of a slutty wife!!!! ….. And I love to imagine you in the arms of other men! Naked!!!! ….. Gracing their bed with you sexy naked body!!!! …… Kissing them all over!!! …… Turning them on!!!! ….. Sucking them off!!!! ………. Fucking with them!!!! ……… Fulfilling their wildest fantasies…..with your body!!!! ……… Getting their sperm inside you!!!! ……… Ohh!! Shitttt!!! …. I can’t hold back!!! Ohhhh…….FUCKKkkkkk!!!!” Mohit grimaced as he pumped his cock a few times & splattered my thighs with his sperm!!!!

“Mohit!...You are mad!” was all I could say as I watched him jack off imagining his own wife being fucked by other men!!!!!  
…………..
…………….
………………..
That morning will remain etched in mind forever!

My husband had confessed his cuckold fetish & had also admitted to his being a submissive too! Just like me!!!!

Imagine 2 submissive individuals marrying each other! ……. The submissive wife being a beautiful sexy slut with a craving for being gangbanged, forced & for being humiliated……….. while the meek & submissive husband had an uncontrollable cuckold fetish!!!! 
FUCK!!!! …….The dominant bulls were going to have the time of their lives!!!! 

It was like a plot of a sidey B grade porn film!!!!! 

……..But this was real life! …. And it seemed like it & I sincerely hoped that it was going to become much more exciting very soon ……. !!!!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
Rinku – Practice!! (Part 5) 

……….
…………..
……………..
Almost a fortnight had passed since that fateful night & my husband’s unimaginable confession the next day!

If I had thought that life was going to be exciting, my hopes were dashed & I was in for a major disappointment!!!!

Mohit had gone into a shell! ……….. He refused to talk to me! …….. Or even look me in the eye! ….Forget fucking me!!!! ………. The jerk wasn’t even hugging me or even giving me a good night peck!!!!

This was far worse than before!!! 
Earlier at least, Mohit used to fuck me every Saturday night, like clockwork!!!! But, now, he had withdrawn & was making life hell for me, especially since I had harbored high hopes of an over active sex life (albeit highly scandalous) after Mohit’s inhuman assault & his subsequent confession!!!!

I knew I would have to make the next move or be left out in the cold, since I was sure Mohit was never going to initiate anything in this lifetime!!!!!
………
………..
……………
I made up my mind to grab the first chance I got!

Therefore, I was all set & ready, when Mohit’s phone rang, that fateful morning, as he sat at the dining table reading the newspaper just before leaving for his office, while I was clearing the plates.

Since Mohit’s hands were holding up the newspaper, he flicked the speaker on & began “Hel….l……!” but Mohit was cut short even before he could mumble his greeting & a rough but unsure voice spoke “Er .. Hello? ….. Salma Bhabhi?”

If I had not been as frustrated as I had been, I may not have responded the way I eventually did but the lust had already reached tipping point & I did the first thing that came to my mind!!!!!

I grabbed my husband’s phone & moved it out of his reach!!!! ….. Then I spoke into it!!!!!

“Hellooooo!” I crooned in a soft mellifluous voice & the man on the other end responded with eagerness & relief in his voice “Er….. Salma Bhabhi!......Salma bhabhi hai?”

I smiled, leaned closer to the phone  & took a deep audible breath, “Ummm….. Salma Bhabhi toh nahi hai …… par mai hoon! …… Rinku Bhabhi!!!!! ……Ummm?”

“Er…. Salma Bhabhi ….. ko kuch dena tha! Matlab … Salma Bhabhi ko kuch paise dene the!!!!! ” the man said, once again unsure of himself!

“Ohhh!!! ….. Salma Bhabhi toh busy hai!!! ….. Par tum mujhe de sakte ho! ….. Piase ke liye toh ye Rinku Bhabhi leti bhi hai ….. aur deti bhi hai!!!! ……….. Bolo kya loge? ….. Ya tum kya doge? ….. Ya mai kya doon? ….. Ya mai kuch loon? …..UUmmmm!!!  …… Sssss!!!” I responded in the same melodious tone, huffing & puffing, as if I was doing something strenuous!!!

“Huh? … Kya……Oh behen..ch…..!!  Sor….r…y…..!! Galti… se…. num..ber…..!!!” the voice had lost its roughness & was replaced with a blithering confusion as the man stuttered & stammered & disconnected the phone!!!!!

I giggled shamelessly & glanced at my husband who was staring at me wide eyed, anger creeping up across his face!!!

I am sure he was going to retort angrily when his phone rang again!!!!!

I received the call & flicked it onto speaker phone again!!!!

“Sssss!!!! ….. Hellllooooo!” I crooned, breathing deeply as I spoke!!!!!

“Rinky…bhabhi?” the same rough voice spoke but with a bit more control this time!!
“Rinku!!!! ….. Rinku Bhabhi!!! …… Jaanu!!!! …… R-I-N-K-U ….. Bhabhi!!!! ………Sssssss!!!! …. Uummm! OK?” I spelt out my name for him even as I ended in a long deep sigh!!!!

“Er… Haan! Haan!!! ….Rinku Bhabhi! ….. Tu….matlab ….tum … kya …. Karti …. Matlab ….Lene ka? …. Do…gi? …matlab de..ne ka? Kitna … paisa? ….. Oh!! Teri-ma-ki….. !!!!” he stuttered, maybe he was still unable to come to terms of encountering such a slutty voice so early on in the day!!!

“Arre! Jaanu!!! …Paise ka kya hai? … Aaj hai …. Kaal nahin!!!! Woh sab jaane de! …. Tu bol!!!! Tujhe kya chahiye? …. Mai massage deti hoon!.............!” I responded only to be interrupted mid sentence as ‘Jaanu’ (that’s what I shall call him from now on!) spoke “Massage? …. Tum massage ka baath kar rahi thi?” extreme disappointment reflected in his voice which regained some of its rough edge!!!

“Janoooo….sss!!! ….. Kitne saare alag alag massage hai!!! …. Regular Massage! …. FB massage!!! …. B2B massage!!! …. R massage!!! Tum bolo kya chahiye ….. bas!!! Tumhari yeh pyaari si Rinku Bhabhi tumhe sab kuch dilayegi!!!!!!” I crooned with my passion now overpowering my inhibitions completely!!!!!

“Rinku Bhabhi? … Yeh kya hai sab? Itne type ke massage?” poor Jaanu was once again in the throes of confusion & his voice revealed it blatantly!!!!

“Jaanu!!!! Lagta hai Salma Bhabhi ne tumhe kuch nahi shikhaya!!!!” I giggled sluttily & then continued “Darling!!! …. Meri jaan!!! ….. Regular massage me mai apne haathon se tumhare pure badan ka massage karoongi! ….. Warm scented oils aur mere nazuk Mulayam haathon se!!!!!”

“Aur FB – BB – RB massage? …. Yeh sab kya hai …. Rinku ……. bha…b.h.i?” Jaanu asked, although this time the word ‘Bhabhi’ took a long time to be uttered & the sexed up tone while saying ‘Rinku’ was quite evident, which made me bite my lip & I sighed loudly to add to the effect!!!!

“Ummm!!! ….. SSsssss!!!!.... Jaanu!!!!! Patience darling…. Patience!!!!!! Batati hoon!!! Batati hoon…Jaanu!!!! Sabr karo!!!!” I cajoled him before continuing in a low but sleazy voice!

“Regular massage me tum par sirf ek towel hoga …. Aur mere haath honge….!!! Ok? ……….. FB massage matlab, ‘FULL Body massage’! …….. Mai tumhare ‘FULL body’ ko massage doongi!!!! Towel ke neeche bhi!!!!!”

“B2B massage matlab, BODY-to-BODY massage!!!! Issme, mai massage karoongi par sirf haathon se nahin ….. mera pura jism use hoga!!!! …. Ye gora badan tum ko massage dega!!!!! ….. Mera jism tumhare jism ko massage karega!!!!!”

“Aur Jaanu, RB massage matlab Reverse-Body massage!!!!! Issme TUM, mujhe massage doge!!!!! ….. Jaisa bhi chaho!!! Full Body, Body to Body!!!!! Jo chahe use karo,  haath, pair, muh…… AAahhh!!!! SSSsss!!! …… Jaisi marji waisa massage kar sakte ho apni Rinku Bhabhi ke saath!!!!!.... UUummmm?”

“Ohhh! Behenchod!!! Teri-maa-ki…..! Saali randi!!!!!” Jaanu uttered vehemently!!!!

“Aye!!!!!..... Randi kisko bola be saale? ….. Maine tujh se paise mange kya? ……. Nahin na?!?! Phir aise kyun bola? Teri Salma Bhabhi paise ke liye karti hogi!...... Rinku Bhabhi nahin!!!! ………. Samjhe Jaanu? Chal phone rakh & get lost!!!!!” I answered in mock anger & although I threatened to disconnect the phone I did not do it & waited for his reaction!!!

His reaction was instant & full of apprehension!!!!!

“Rinku Bhabhi!!!...... Sorry! Sorry!!! …. Rinku Bhabhi!!!! Rukho!!! Cut mat karo!!!! Please ….. Please!! Sorry!!!! Rinkoooo bhabhiiii!!!!! ….. Arre please Rinku Bhabhi!!!! Tu ‘Randi’ nahin hai! …..  OK?” Jaanu implored!!!!!

I waited for a few seconds longer than required & then asked brusquely “Toh mai kya hoon?”

“Huh? …. Ohhh!!! ….Rinku Bhabhi!!! …. Tu… tu…. Saali kuttiya hai?!?! …..OK? Randi nahin kuttiya hai tu!!!!…… Theek hai? …. Ab bol? ….. Kab aa sakta hoon mai …iss kuttiya ke paas? …… Address de do na? ….. Please?” Jaanu’s voice sounded as if he was pleading for his life!!!!

“Ummmm!!!! Jaanu!! Ek second me ….. Randi se kuttiya bana diya apni Rinku Bhabhi ko? ……… Promotion diya ya demotion kiya ……saale?” I asked with a smirk & decided to end this thrilling conversation since Mohit’s expression was bordering on the edge of a violent eruption!!!!

“OK! Dekh, abhi mera pati ghar par hai!!!! ….. Woh office aadhe ghante me jayega!!! …… !!!” I began only to be interrupted by Jaanu “OK!!! Toh mai aadhe ghanta me aata hoon!!!! Address de de… jaldi!!!!”

“Jaanu!!!! Puri baat toh sun le!!!! …… Mera pati roj office pahunch ke mujhe phone karta hai!!! …. Uske baad maine aajka time kissi aur ko diya hua hai!!!! …… 2 ghante uske saath jayenge!!! …… Uske baad tera number aayega!!!! OK? ……. Chal ab disturb maat kar mujhe bahut kaam hai!!! ….. Baad me baat karte hai!!!!........ Bye!” I said & glanced at my husband whose expression almost made me burst out laughing!!!!!

I disconnected the phone even as Jaanu hollered from the other side “Rinkoooooo!!!! Saali ‘KUTTIYAAAAaaa’…. address toh de de!!!!! ….. Cu..t…maat….!!!!!...........!”

I slid the phone to Mohit, as I pursed my lips while I leaned back & relaxed!!!!!

Mohit slammed his newspaper on the table & stormed towards the door!

I quickly grabbed his office satchel & lunch bag & rushed behind him!

At the door, Mohit turned around, hs eyes aflame, his visage contorted in fury while my breast heaved as my breathing deepened, as my mind began reliving the nauseating attack of a fortnight earlier!

“Rinku! Are you out of your mind?......That bastard will keep calling on my number the whole day!” Mohit said angrily & I realized the reason for his anger was not that his wife had just played the role of a whore with a stranger who had dialed a wrong number, but that it was the fact that it was my husband’s number that would be called by that prospective client for further action!!!!

Mohit grabbed the satchel & lunch bag & was about to walk out when I said softly “Mohit! ….. ‘IF’ you wish!...... When my Jaanu darling calls ………… you can pass on the address & time to him! …… Just give me half an hour to set up!” I leaned against the door frame just like a whore would have & flicked my eyelids as I looked at my flabbergasted husband coyly!!!!

Mohit’s anger vanished magically & his eyes glinted with that weird gleam I had noticed many times before as he caressed my cheek with the back of his forefinger & then traced it over my lower lip!

“Ummmm!!!...Ssssss…!!!!” I sighed deeply as just before turning & walking away, Mohit pinched my lip, leaned forward & whispered lustily “KUTTIYA!”
[+] 2 users Like nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply
Rinku – Practice!! (Part 6) 

………..
“Ummmm!!!...Ssssss…!!!!” I sighed deeply as just before turning & walking away, Mohit pinched my lip, leaned forward & whispered lustily “KUTTIYA!”
…………………..
………………………….
……………………………..
It was just after lunch that Mohit messaged me, ‘Rinku!!!! That prick had been calling me every 5 minutes?........ ?’

I texted back ‘Tell him ….. B-M-B!!!!’

‘WTF is tht?’ was Mohit’s instant & understandably exasperated retort!!!!!

‘BISTAR-ME-BUSY!!! ……!!!’, I was laughing, as I imagined my husband’s reactions, but his reaction somehow made me go weak in the knees & also a bit moist between my legs!!!!

Mohit texted back; ‘Teri gand mar doonga…… KUTTIYA! ….. !!!!!’
…….
……….
…………..
………………
So, when it time for Mohit to return from office, I left the door open & went about my work wearing just an over sized white shirt with nothing underneath!

When he arrived, Mohit barged into the house & his first question was “Rinku? ….. Woh aaya tha?”

I turned around languidly & huffed as if tired from recent exertions & said “4 aa ke gaye, Mohit! Usme se ‘WOH’ kaunsa tha? …… & didn’t I tell you to tell me in advance if you were sending him……..!” I began to retort abrasively but my husband launched himself at me & we both tumbled over the back of the sofa & then rolled over onto the cold hard floor!!!!

“Kuttiya!!!! …… Saali Rinku kuttiya!!!! …… Kuttiya!!!!! 4 kutton se chudi hui kuttiya!!!!!!” Mohit chanted again & again as he kissed me all over my face, his palms crushing the breath out of me as he groped my boobs violently!

“OHh!! Mohit!! Ohhh!! ….. AAAhhh!!! Oouuwwww!!!” I moaned & shrieked as Mohit lifted up my shirt & shoved his prick up my asshole!!!!

‘Thrust 1’ …………. ‘Thrust 2’…………….‘Thrust 3’…………….‘Thrust 4’!!!!!!!

That’s when I opened my eyes wide, turned amy hea around & stared at my husband!!!!
Usually, 3 thrusts are the maximum he has had ever fucked before cumming at a time, but then he kept on thrusting, hard, in & out!!!!!

I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth & goaded Mohit on by saying “Yesss! Mohit!!!! See how easily it went in!!!! 4 studs have already cummed in there today!!!! …. Now after you the count becomes four & a half!!!!! Come on!!!! Yesss!! Kiss me!!! ….. Taste their sweat & spit & sperm on my body!!!! …… Suck on my tongue!!!! …… Taste their cum, you bastard!!!!

I could never have imagined his reaction to those words!!!!

I literally felt his prick grow & harden inside me as he ripped my asshole apart while licking my face all over as if really trying to pick up & savour the aftertaste of the supposed cumshots from the 4 fucks from before him!!!!

Although I fervently wished there had been 4 fucks before him, however, this one time, my husband fulfilled my raging lust with his unbridled aggression….. well only to a certain extent!!!!!
……..
………..
……………
Finally, after 10 minutes & many thrusts later, (which for Mohit was a fucking world record moment), Mohit withdrew & splashed his liquidy cum on my face & tits!!!!!
I squatted on my knees & was about to take his cock in my mouth when my husband spoke “Rinku! Kuttiya Bhabhi!!!! Aakhir Jaanu ne teri gaand mar hi di!!!!! Ab Jaanu ka sperm khud bhi chaat aur apne pati ko bhi khila!!!!!”

I looked at him in surprise as he bent towards my tits & pushed my breast upwards!
He pushed my nipple into my mouth & even as I began to lick off the sperm coated over it, Mohit too began to lick it up along with me & began to feed it to me!!!!

As I swallowed the sperm, Mohit pushed me on to my back & lay over me, eyes tightly shut, kissing my face, whispering as he smooched me all over; Mohit kept repeating “Rinku ….. Mohit ki biwi….. par…. Jaanu ki Kuttiya!!! Baki sab ki kuttiya… saali …..Rinkoo ….MMMm!!.... Kuttiya!!!!....Rinkooo kuttiyaaa..AAhh!!!!!”

Mumbling & munching on my cheeks Mohit dozed of sleep, while I lay there quivering & shuddering as I fingered myself to satisfy the craving of my insatiable & fully aroused pussy!!!!!

As usual Mohit had failed to quench my thirst after actually igniting the flame of passion in the first place!!!!!!

So once more, I went to sleep with my own fingers cajoling my sex crazy cunt about better times to come while my husband snored away on the sofa outside while Jaanu kept calling on Mohit’s number incessantly!!!!!
Like Reply
Ohhh so wonderful writing, so kinky and perverted. Only regrets that Your stories could not be stored in my hard drive, because it can not be copied from this forum.
Like Reply
(24-04-2022, 12:21 PM)nangi_rinku Wrote: Rinku – Practice!! (Part 5) 

……….
…………..
……………..
Almost a fortnight had passed since that fateful night & my husband’s unimaginable confession the next day!

If I had thought that life was going to be exciting, my hopes were dashed & I was in for a major disappointment!!!!

Mohit had gone into a shell! ……….. He refused to talk to me! …….. Or even look me in the eye! ….Forget fucking me!!!! ………. The jerk wasn’t even hugging me or even giving me a good night peck!!!!

This was far worse than before!!! 
Earlier at least, Mohit used to fuck me every Saturday night, like clockwork!!!! But, now, he had withdrawn & was making life hell for me, especially since I had harbored high hopes of an over active sex life (albeit highly scandalous) after Mohit’s inhuman assault & his subsequent confession!!!!

I knew I would have to make the next move or be left out in the cold, since I was sure Mohit was never going to initiate anything in this lifetime!!!!!
………
………..
……………
I made up my mind to grab the first chance I got!

Therefore, I was all set & ready, when Mohit’s phone rang, that fateful morning, as he sat at the dining table reading the newspaper just before leaving for his office, while I was clearing the plates.

Since Mohit’s hands were holding up the newspaper, he flicked the speaker on & began “Hel….l……!” but Mohit was cut short even before he could mumble his greeting & a rough but unsure voice spoke “Er .. Hello? ….. Salma Bhabhi?”

If I had not been as frustrated as I had been, I may not have responded the way I eventually did but the lust had already reached tipping point & I did the first thing that came to my mind!!!!!

I grabbed my husband’s phone & moved it out of his reach!!!! ….. Then I spoke into it!!!!!

“Hellooooo!” I crooned in a soft mellifluous voice & the man on the other end responded with eagerness & relief in his voice “Er….. Salma Bhabhi!......Salma bhabhi hai?”

I smiled, leaned closer to the phone  & took a deep audible breath, “Ummm….. Salma Bhabhi toh nahi hai …… par mai hoon! …… Rinku Bhabhi!!!!! ……Ummm?”

“Er…. Salma Bhabhi ….. ko kuch dena tha! Matlab … Salma Bhabhi ko kuch paise dene the!!!!! ” the man said, once again unsure of himself!

“Ohhh!!! ….. Salma Bhabhi toh busy hai!!! ….. Par tum mujhe de sakte ho! ….. Piase ke liye toh ye Rinku Bhabhi leti bhi hai ….. aur deti bhi hai!!!! ……….. Bolo kya loge? ….. Ya tum kya doge? ….. Ya mai kya doon? ….. Ya mai kuch loon? …..UUmmmm!!!  …… Sssss!!!” I responded in the same melodious tone, huffing & puffing, as if I was doing something strenuous!!!

“Huh? … Kya……Oh behen..ch…..!!  Sor….r…y…..!! Galti… se…. num..ber…..!!!” the voice had lost its roughness & was replaced with a blithering confusion as the man stuttered & stammered & disconnected the phone!!!!!

I giggled shamelessly & glanced at my husband who was staring at me wide eyed, anger creeping up across his face!!!

I am sure he was going to retort angrily when his phone rang again!!!!!

I received the call & flicked it onto speaker phone again!!!!

“Sssss!!!! ….. Hellllooooo!” I crooned, breathing deeply as I spoke!!!!!

“Rinky…bhabhi?” the same rough voice spoke but with a bit more control this time!!
“Rinku!!!! ….. Rinku Bhabhi!!! …… Jaanu!!!! …… R-I-N-K-U ….. Bhabhi!!!! ………Sssssss!!!! …. Uummm! OK?” I spelt out my name for him even as I ended in a long deep sigh!!!!

“Er… Haan! Haan!!! ….Rinku Bhabhi! ….. Tu….matlab ….tum … kya …. Karti …. Matlab ….Lene ka? …. Do…gi? …matlab de..ne ka? Kitna … paisa? ….. Oh!! Teri-ma-ki….. !!!!” he stuttered, maybe he was still unable to come to terms of encountering such a slutty voice so early on in the day!!!

“Arre! Jaanu!!! …Paise ka kya hai? … Aaj hai …. Kaal nahin!!!! Woh sab jaane de! …. Tu bol!!!! Tujhe kya chahiye? …. Mai massage deti hoon!.............!” I responded only to be interrupted mid sentence as ‘Jaanu’ (that’s what I shall call him from now on!) spoke “Massage? …. Tum massage ka baath kar rahi thi?” extreme disappointment reflected in his voice which regained some of its rough edge!!!

“Janoooo….sss!!! ….. Kitne saare alag alag massage hai!!! …. Regular Massage! …. FB massage!!! …. B2B massage!!! …. R massage!!! Tum bolo kya chahiye ….. bas!!! Tumhari yeh pyaari si Rinku Bhabhi tumhe sab kuch dilayegi!!!!!!” I crooned with my passion now overpowering my inhibitions completely!!!!!

“Rinku Bhabhi? … Yeh kya hai sab? Itne type ke massage?” poor Jaanu was once again in the throes of confusion & his voice revealed it blatantly!!!!

“Jaanu!!!! Lagta hai Salma Bhabhi ne tumhe kuch nahi shikhaya!!!!” I giggled sluttily & then continued “Darling!!! …. Meri jaan!!! ….. Regular massage me mai apne haathon se tumhare pure badan ka massage karoongi! ….. Warm scented oils aur mere nazuk Mulayam haathon se!!!!!”

“Aur FB – BB – RB massage? …. Yeh sab kya hai …. Rinku ……. bha…b.h.i?” Jaanu asked, although this time the word ‘Bhabhi’ took a long time to be uttered & the sexed up tone while saying ‘Rinku’ was quite evident, which made me bite my lip & I sighed loudly to add to the effect!!!!

“Ummm!!! ….. SSsssss!!!!.... Jaanu!!!!! Patience darling…. Patience!!!!!! Batati hoon!!! Batati hoon…Jaanu!!!! Sabr karo!!!!” I cajoled him before continuing in a low but sleazy voice!

“Regular massage me tum par sirf ek towel hoga …. Aur mere haath honge….!!! Ok? ……….. FB massage matlab, ‘FULL Body massage’! …….. Mai tumhare ‘FULL body’ ko massage doongi!!!! Towel ke neeche bhi!!!!!”

“B2B massage matlab, BODY-to-BODY massage!!!! Issme, mai massage karoongi par sirf haathon se nahin ….. mera pura jism use hoga!!!! …. Ye gora badan tum ko massage dega!!!!! ….. Mera jism tumhare jism ko massage karega!!!!!”

“Aur Jaanu, RB massage matlab Reverse-Body massage!!!!! Issme TUM, mujhe massage doge!!!!! ….. Jaisa bhi chaho!!! Full Body, Body to Body!!!!! Jo chahe use karo,  haath, pair, muh…… AAahhh!!!! SSSsss!!! …… Jaisi marji waisa massage kar sakte ho apni Rinku Bhabhi ke saath!!!!!.... UUummmm?”

“Ohhh! Behenchod!!! Teri-maa-ki…..! Saali randi!!!!!” Jaanu uttered vehemently!!!!

“Aye!!!!!..... Randi kisko bola be saale? ….. Maine tujh se paise mange kya? ……. Nahin na?!?! Phir aise kyun bola? Teri Salma Bhabhi paise ke liye karti hogi!...... Rinku Bhabhi nahin!!!! ………. Samjhe Jaanu? Chal phone rakh & get lost!!!!!” I answered in mock anger & although I threatened to disconnect the phone I did not do it & waited for his reaction!!!

His reaction was instant & full of apprehension!!!!!

“Rinku Bhabhi!!!...... Sorry! Sorry!!! …. Rinku Bhabhi!!!! Rukho!!! Cut mat karo!!!! Please ….. Please!! Sorry!!!! Rinkoooo bhabhiiii!!!!! ….. Arre please Rinku Bhabhi!!!! Tu ‘Randi’ nahin hai! …..  OK?” Jaanu implored!!!!!

I waited for a few seconds longer than required & then asked brusquely “Toh mai kya hoon?”

“Huh? …. Ohhh!!! ….Rinku Bhabhi!!! …. Tu… tu…. Saali kuttiya hai?!?! …..OK? Randi nahin kuttiya hai tu!!!!…… Theek hai? …. Ab bol? ….. Kab aa sakta hoon mai …iss kuttiya ke paas? …… Address de do na? ….. Please?” Jaanu’s voice sounded as if he was pleading for his life!!!!

“Ummmm!!!! Jaanu!! Ek second me ….. Randi se kuttiya bana diya apni Rinku Bhabhi ko? ……… Promotion diya ya demotion kiya ……saale?” I asked with a smirk & decided to end this thrilling conversation since Mohit’s expression was bordering on the edge of a violent eruption!!!!

“OK! Dekh, abhi mera pati ghar par hai!!!! ….. Woh office aadhe ghante me jayega!!! …… !!!” I began only to be interrupted by Jaanu “OK!!! Toh mai aadhe ghanta me aata hoon!!!! Address de de… jaldi!!!!”

“Jaanu!!!! Puri baat toh sun le!!!! …… Mera pati roj office pahunch ke mujhe phone karta hai!!! …. Uske baad maine aajka time kissi aur ko diya hua hai!!!! …… 2 ghante uske saath jayenge!!! …… Uske baad tera number aayega!!!! OK? ……. Chal ab disturb maat kar mujhe bahut kaam hai!!! ….. Baad me baat karte hai!!!!........ Bye!” I said & glanced at my husband whose expression almost made me burst out laughing!!!!!

I disconnected the phone even as Jaanu hollered from the other side “Rinkoooooo!!!! Saali ‘KUTTIYAAAAaaa’…. address toh de de!!!!! ….. Cu..t…maat….!!!!!...........!”

I slid the phone to Mohit, as I pursed my lips while I leaned back & relaxed!!!!!

Mohit slammed his newspaper on the table & stormed towards the door!

I quickly grabbed his office satchel & lunch bag & rushed behind him!

At the door, Mohit turned around, hs eyes aflame, his visage contorted in fury while my breast heaved as my breathing deepened, as my mind began reliving the nauseating attack of a fortnight earlier!

“Rinku! Are you out of your mind?......That bastard will keep calling on my number the whole day!” Mohit said angrily & I realized the reason for his anger was not that his wife had just played the role of a whore with a stranger who had dialed a wrong number, but that it was the fact that it was my husband’s number that would be called by that prospective client for further action!!!!

Mohit grabbed the satchel & lunch bag & was about to walk out when I said softly “Mohit! ….. ‘IF’ you wish!...... When my Jaanu darling calls ………… you can pass on the address & time to him! …… Just give me half an hour to set up!” I leaned against the door frame just like a whore would have & flicked my eyelids as I looked at my flabbergasted husband coyly!!!!

Mohit’s anger vanished magically & his eyes glinted with that weird gleam I had noticed many times before as he caressed my cheek with the back of his forefinger & then traced it over my lower lip!

Update karne ka kya logi, ya kya dogi, ya main kuchh doon, yaa main teri loon... Hunh...ssss. Bata de...ab toh do hafte hone ko aa gaye. Maalish karni aati bhi hai ya bas ek update main hi tera saara tel nikal gaya. ya seekh rahi hai kissi se maalish kaise karte hain...devarji aur jeth ji ki...aur chacha ji ki...aur kaun sikhaayega tujhe massage karna...makhan se massage bhi karti hai kya...Batao na 

Pyaari Badchalan Maalish wali R-I-N-K-U-T-I-Y-A Bhabhi
Like Reply
Rinku Bhabhi, 
Mujhe tumse ek FB massage, B2B massage aur RB massage karwani hai. Tumhaari Maalish ki dukaan ka rate list kab lagega.!!!! Massage karke batao.
Like Reply
Rinku Bhabhi,
Sorry k main tujhse yeh sawaal publicly poochh raha hoon lekin agar tera pati Mohit teri maa Lajjo ke naam se mutth marta hai, toh technically toh tera pati tera sautela baap hua...Hai na? I hope tujhe bura toh nahi laga na?
Like Reply
great going,,,,
continue please....
Like Reply
Rinku – The Muse!! (Part 7)

With the way the earlier night had panned out, it was a no-brainer that my fatigued husband would oversleep the next morning & then rush through his daily routine without giving a second thought to his ravishingly beautiful & also a ravenously horny wife!!!!!

My predictions were spot on & although I scampered around semi naked Mohit was too engrossed on not being late for office & only grunted an admonishment when I tried to rub my tits against his arms, “Rinku…..!!!! Saali kitni tharki hai re tu!!!!! …… Subah subah shuru ho jati hai!!!!!! …… Ekdum raste ki kutiya jaisi!!!!! … Ab chup se side me kadhi ho ja …. Mujhe late ho raha hai!!!!!”

So, while my husband rushed through his routine, I stood by the window, dressed only in a flimsy pink camisole, which had lace around my tits so that my nipples poked out of the interwoven lace & nothing below which exposed my clean shaven vagina to the world!!! (Although it was only my seemingly dickless & completely indifferent husband who was actually able to see me!!!)

Mohit was late for office & it was almost noon when he finally stepped out & rushed without even a goodbye kiss!!!!

I stood at the window to wave at his as he left & kept leaning against the wall for a while even after Mohit had left!!!

I lost count of time as I indolently watched the world go by!!!!!
……..
……….
I stood & played with my silky brown tresses while I gazed at the coming & going of my neigbours!!!
But what brought the slut roaring back to life was the entry of 2 pizza delivery boys on their rickety bikes!!!!

The 2 boys were carrying a huge load of pizzas & seemed like they were supplying to an army or something!!!
But those 2 boys & their huge load of pizzas was not what had aroused me!!!!

It was what was missing that had tingled the passion within me!!!!

Only 2 delivery boys of Jiiju’s Pizzas had come there was no sign of their 3rd mate!!!!!
The missing 3rd delivery boy was the one who aroused raw unbridled passion within me!!!!!! He was the same guy who I had tried to lean out of the rickshaw & see while he was pissing against the wall, on that fateful day when I had teased my husband beyond his limit!!!!!

What had piqued my interest was the fact that if these 2 delivery boys were here the only one left in the pizza shop to deliver to others would my favorite handsome hunk!!!!!

With that single train of thought, I skipped & bounded around the house as my naughty mind planned my next moves!!!! I hefted some furniture around to go with my plan & then set the other things into action!!!

First thing to do was order pizzas!!!! I ordered 3 large ones with a lot of accompaniments, ensuring that the hunk would have his hands full & wouldn’t have any other place to go after delivering to me!!!!!

Then I rushed to have my bath!!! I didn’t want anything to put off the hunk!!!!

A quick shower later, I tied my wavy silky brown hair with a small white towel while I wrapped another towel around my torso!!!!
I made sure it was not a very large wrap around towel but a towel which left half my cleavage & most of my thighs uncovered!!!!
I also tied it in such a way that in case the first part of my plan failed, the open edge of the towel would still reveal more than enough of my fair glowing skin!!!!

Lastly, I drew the curtains since for once I didn’t want prying eyes to see me!!!
So with everything set I waited with bated breath for the arrival of the hunk!!!!
……..
……….
…………
I kept peeking from behind the drawn curtains waiting to see the hunk come puttering on his 2 wheeler & finally my wish was granted & I saw the hunk trundle into our compound with a bag full of pizzas & other things!!!!!

I ogled at him walk till he disappeared from sight & then I rushed to the main door & quickly ran through the setup I had organized!!!!!
…….
………..
…………..
‘Ding! …Dong!!!!!’ ………….. the door bell sounded & although I was just next to the door I did not open it!!!!!
‘Ding! …Dong!!!!!’ …………..!!!!!
………
…………
‘Ding! …Dong!!!!!’ …………..!!!!!

‘Ding! …!!! It was at the fourth bell that I backed away a bit from the door & called out, “Aa rahi hoon …..baba!!!! Patience rakho!!!!!! …… Aa rahi hoon!!!!!”

Then I approached the door & said in a loud enough voice to be heard outside, I said “Nahane bhi nahin dete!!!! ….. Kapde pehene ka bhi time nahin milta……..!!!!!!” & then I called out “Ummm? ……. Kaun hai?”

“Pizza delivery madam!!!” I heard the hunk’s voice from the other side of the door & my knees knocked against each other & my already moist pussy began to tingle in anticipation!!!!!

“Oh!!! ….. Ok!!! …. Ek minute!!!! ….. SHHITTTT!!! ….Ye towel … Che!!!….. itna chota hai!! ….Shitt!!!!!!! ……!!!!” I ranted loudly enough & had to control myself from giggling!!!!!

Finally, after ensuring everything was as it had to be, I unlocked the door & pulled it open with my elbow, acting as if my hands were wet!!!!
Since I used my elbow to open the door, I had to bend forward & I knew my already exposed cleavage would be revealed even more!!!!

I so dearly wanted to see his face but that could have given away my game, so I acted harried & frazzled & without looking at the hunk, I sidled inwards & left the door open for him!!!!

“Wahan …table par rakh doge …… pleaseee?...Sss..!!!” I crooned & bit my lip as I stifled a naughty smile as I saw him gulp his saliva nervously!!!!
“Kitna hua?” I asked him & he dutifully handed over a long paper bill!!!!!

I smiled at him, looking into his blue green eyes & then turned around towards the door & gently pushed it close!!!
Next to the door was a small table on which I had kept my purse & I fiddled within it as if searching for money, while I pointed my barely covered butt directly at him!!!!!

I knew he had a clear view of my bubble butt & also of my shapely shiny fair legs right from my upper thigh to my ankles!!!

I let him ogle at my butt & legs for a few minutes & only then turned around with money in my extended my hand!!

He had barely taken a step towards me to accept the money when the next part of my plan went ahead like clockwork!!!

I had wrapped the towel around me in such a way that if I didn’t hold the towel at my armpit, even the slightest quiver of my breast would make it unravel!!!!

So, when I extended my arm to hand over the money, I took a deeper than normal breath making my boobs heave!!!!

What happened next couldn’t have been choreographed better even in a sleazy ‘B’ grade movie!!!!!

Right in front of the hunk’s eyes, my towel slipped away & fell at my ankles revealing my stark naked body to my muse in all its glory!!!!

He didn’t react & neither did I!!!!! Or at least for a few moments!!!!
Then his eyes widened while I cried out “Ohhh!! Shitttt!!!!” & (very-very reluctantly) dragged an arm across my tits while I covered my pussy with the other palm!!!!

Then it was time for step 2 of the plan!!!!

As soon as I covered my frontal nudity with my arms, I turned around, as if in abject shame, but actually revealing my entirely naked rear to him!!!!!!!!

Then instead of trying to pick up the towel like any other woman might have done, I rushed towards the door & stood facing it!!!!!!

Then as unobtrusively as possible, I latched the door & locked it for good measure!!!!

‘CLICK!!!’ ….. the locking mechanism sounded like a loud gong in the pin drop silence & almost immediately a plaintive voice called out, “M..a…da..m…?”

I turned around like a diva does on the red carpet for the photographers, except this slutty diva was stark naked & instead of photographers there was this strapping hunk of a pizza delivery man!!!!!!

6 feet tall, well built, sharp features, tousled hair & those blue green eyes!!!!! ……. Ohhhh!!! What more could a horny slut want?????

I walked towards him, swaying my shapely hips, knowingly jiggling my almost perfect jugs of milk with a naughty smile on my lips!!!

He looked at me!!! ….. Our eyes met!!! …….. his gaze lowered to my breasts!!! My smile widened!!!! ….His gaze travelled even lower….. onto my navel & I heaved a deep passionate breath as I watched intently as his eyes travelled lower onto my clean shaven golden triangle!!!!!

He gulped his spit! ……..His prominent adam’s apple bobbing in sync with my swaying boobs!!!!!!
I bit my lip & was about to open my arms for him when he did the most surprising thing!!!!

He bent & picked up the towel & tried to lift it!!!!
I stepped on the edge of the towel & asked him, “Kya hua? ….. Nazara accha nahin laga?”, my tone was one of hurt & misery!!!!!

“Nahin! Madam!!!! …..Nahin!!! Waisi baat nahin hai!! …” he began & I interrupted him “Toh kaisi baat hai……. Asfu?” I said as I had reached close enough to read the name tag dangling over his uniform!!!!

Atleast I had got the name of my hunk!! ….Asfu!!!! …….. !!
‘Asfu!!!...... Asfu!!!!!......Asfu!!!!!’ I almost chanted the name in my mind as I narrowed the gap between us!!!!

My nipples were barely millimetres away from his chest but somehow, I sensed an awkwardness in his reactions which made me stop & ask him “Asfu? ….. Kya hua? ………. Daar lag raha hai? ……… Don’t worry! Kisi ko nahin pata chalega!!!! Atleast mai toh kisi ko nahin bolungi!!!!! …….. Tumhe agar bolna hai toh bolo!!!!!”

I wrapped my arms around his head & embraced him!!! My tits crushed against his strong chest!!!!!
I raised my face & kissed him on his lips!!!!!
“MMMmm…uuummm…aah…..Oouuuff!!” I cried out as he gingerly pushed me away & tried to step backwards but slipped & fell to the floor!!!!!

“Madam!!! ……. Please!!! ……madam!!!! ………. Mai waisa nahin hoon…madam!” he moaned & seemed to be on the verge of crying!!!!!

‘WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK!!!???’ I stood glaring at him!!!!

Here I was! ….. A hot, sexy woman who had shamelessly stripped herself naked & had offered herself to this handsome hunk, only to have the hunk sprawled down on the floor whimpering & pleading to be let go!!!!!!!!

“Asfu? …kya hua? …. Mai khoobsurat nahin hoon kya? …….. Sexy nahin hoon? ……. Dekh! ……. Puri nangi hoon!!!! Aage se dekh!!!! ……. Peeche se dekh!!!!! …….. Dekh mere rasile aam? …… Aache hain na? ………. Gol sexy gand dekh na! …….. Nabhi dekh ……. Sexy hai na? ………. Baal bhi sexy hai na? ………… aur mere mulayam se lips? …….. Ummm?.....Kiss karoge na…. apni Rinku madam ko? ……. Fuck bhi kar le………Ummm? ……..OK?....Sssss!!!!” I kept questioning & he kept nodding yes to every question except when I asked him to fuck me!!!! ………To that he nodded ‘no’!!!!!

I placed both my hands on my hips & glared as he nodded ‘NO’ to fuck ME!

“You bastard!!!!!” I grimaced as I fired back at him, “Mai apni izzat utar kar tere samne nangi khadi hoon aur tu madarchod mujhe fuck karne se inkar kar raha hai! …… Haramzade!!!! Dekh mere jism ko!!!! Yahan ke sabhi mard mujhe chodne par tule hai ….. par is kuttiya ki jaan tere me atki hai!!! ……Ab aaja ……. Jaisa chahe use kar mujhe!!!!! Jahan choona hai choo ….. jo masalna hai woh masal!!!! ……… Par aaj tu mujhe fuck kar ke hi jayega!!!!!”

“Please madam…pl….!” Asfu began to plead again but I cut him of brusquely & said “Kya madam …. Madam laga rakha hai? ……… kisi kothe ki madam hoon kya mai? ……….. Rinku naam hai mera!!! R I N K U!!!! Rinku!!!!! …… Ab bolega to mera naam le ke bolna!!!!”

“Rinku madam! …..” ………….. “Madarchod!!! …… Madam hogi teri maa!!!!!” I shot back angrily!!! …………. “Sorry Rinku..ma..d…mat…lab…. Ri.n..ku!!! …….. Please …. Understand karo na!!! ……… Problem aap me nahi hai!!!!..... aap ekdum beautiful ho!!!! …. Sexy ho!!!! Aap kissi film ki heroine se kam nahi ho…mad.am.. matlab R..Ri..Rinku!!!! ……….. Aap ke yahan delivery karne ke liye marte hai hamare yahan ke delivery boys!!! ……… Par problem aap me nahi hai!!!! ……….. Problem mujh me hai!!!!” Asfu spoke haltingly, almost on the verge of breaking up!!!!

I saw another chance at getting close to him & walked quickly over to him & knelt down in front of him!
My naked tits dangling right in front of his face! I could feel his warm breath on my naked nipples which made me quiver with lust!!!!

“Asfu!!! Darling? ………. Kya problem hai? …….Bol na! …….. Apni nangi Rinku ko nahin bolega? ….. main tera problem solve kar doongi….darling!!!” I said softly & slipped down beside him!

My naked boobs rubbed against his sweaty t-shirt as I patted his back, ran my fingers through his hair & pushed his face onto my bare shoulder, just above my heaving naked breast!!!

OOHHh! How my pussy churned as his thinly stubbled face touched my shoulder, those pin pricks of his 2 day old stubble, poking my fair smooth skin!!!!!

Just as I was about to cajole him to respond, Asfu spoke & brought my castle of lust tumbling down!!!!

He said “Rinku!!!! ….. Kasam se …. Tum bahut sexy ho! ….. Par mai tumhare kissi kaam ka nahin!!!! ……… Mai gay hoon!”
…….
……….
……………
Everything froze!!!!!! ………………. My fingers froze entangled within his hair! ……….. My boobs froze as my breath stuck within my lungs!!! ………. My pussy for once in my life stopped quivering & the soaking wetness dried up in a jiffy!!!!!

GAY!!!! ……. WHAT THE FUCKKKKKk!!!!!………. My fantasy-man!!!! …….. This handsome hunk was …….. GAY!!!!!!

If ever I have harbored thoughts inflicting self-pain & maybe even taking my own life, it was at that moment!!!!
Every hope I had - dashed, every bit of raunchy fantasy - shredded, with one single word …… GAY!!!!!
Like Reply
Rinku – The Use!! (Part 8)

‘GAY!’ ….. ‘GAY!’ ……… ‘GAY!’……….!!!!!!
The word echoed within my head & I stepped back in a daze!!!! Tears welled up in my eyes!!!! ….. 
‘Why? Why couldn’t he be bisexual!!! ……. I was!!!! In fact, I a OMNI-Sexual!!!! ….. Anything & everything goes with me & ‘IN’ me!!!”

In my dazed state, I never realized when I backed up right up to the door & it only dawned on me that I had reached so far back only when my buttocks thudded against the closed door!!!

I looked around, gulped & was about to break into tears, when a strong inner voice arose through the daze!!!!
The message was simple!!! 
‘Rinku!!!! Don’t give up!!!! ….. There is always a way!!! …….. Especially for a depraved nymphomaniacal slut like yourself!!! ..... You, who has already humiliated herself by stripping naked & offering her body for use to this stranger!!! ……… You have fallen to new depths of degradation!!!! ……. Maybe you can go a few notches lower!!! ……. Go for it!!! …. BITCH!!!!!’ 

This was the true Rinku!!! ….. The slut named Rinku, who men lusted for & she in turn craved their depraved attention more than anything else!!! ……. That slutty Rinku had just reawakened!!!!
………
…………….
I smiled, more to myself than to Asfu!!!

I wiped away the wetness welling around the corners of my eyes & confidently walked forward, towards Asfu!!!
My towel lay right there on the floor & I could easily have picked it up to cover myself, but the slut would have none of it!!!!
I simply stepped over the towel & for good measure untied the smaller towel which was wrapped around my damp hair & threw it next to the other towel I had discarded earlier!!!!

I tossed my head around, loosening my entangled hair!!!! ….. I could smell my shampoo’s pleasant lavender fragrance spread across the space, as I, now well & truly naked, stepped towards Asfu to convert my fantasy into reality!!!!

Asfu too had raised himself & was now kneeling, as he looked at me forlornly!!!
……
……….
………….
I walked over to him & I seemed to tower over him, since he was kneeling & then giving him one tight slap!!!!!

“Harami!!!! Saale!!! ……… MMuuuuaahhhhh!!!!!” I began abusing him & mid-way through it bent forward & began kissing him full on his lips!!!! 

“Ri..R…in..k…mmmmmmhh….Uuuu!!!! Aahhh!” Asfu mumbled as I stuffed my tongue inside his mouth & lapped it against his!!!!!

I held on tight, pressing my tits to his body & I wrapped my feet around his muscled torso, as I munched on a long awaited delicacy!!! Asfu’s mouth & his quivering lips!!!!

Once again, Asfu tried to push me back!!!! ……….. He seemed so helpless!!!! …….. I knew the exact feeling!!!! 
So many times, have I been r@ped that I knew exactly what he was going through & decided not to inflict the same agony that I been through multiple times!!!

I allowed him to push me back, in fact I unwrapped my feet from around his torso & after standing with my flat tummy right in front of his face, I bent forward & rubbed my tits on his face, gently & then with increasing pressure!!!!

“Uh!! …Ri..Rinku!!! …Please!!!” Asfu refused to play along! 

I embraced him & began kissing him again, I began unbuttoning his shirt & this time he pushed me away roughly!!!

“RINKU!!! …. Bas!!! Nahi bola na!!!! Mujhe tujh me koi interest nahi hai!!!!” Asfu’s words burned through my brain & ripped apart my heart!!!!
…..
……..
Asfu walked where hi pizza bag had fallen & picked it up! …… When he turned around, I had a knife in my hand!!!

For the first time, Asfu’s tone was derisive, he said “Saali besharam kuttiya!!! Saali tu rokegi mujhe!!! Iss nazuk Mulayam haathon se ….. ya apne inn nange bablo se? …. Chinal saali!!! Chaku pakadne bhi aata hai kya? … Ya sirf lund pakadne ki aadat hai tujhe?”

I smiled, a sly vengeful smile, which made him pause his tirade & I said, “Asfu darling!!!! Sahi kaha tu ne!!! Mujhe sirf lund pakadna aata hai!!! …… Aur ye bhi ekdum sahi kaha …. Mere ye nazuk badan tujhe nahin rokh sakta!!!” …….

I paused & then continued, “Lekin Asfu darling, soch, tere jaane ke baad, maine apne aap par jakhm kar liye! ….. Iss chaku se apni wrists slash kar li!!!!..... Apni chut me cold drink ke bottle ghused di aur uska bhosada bana diya!!! ….. Aur uske baad mai security officer me gayi ki pizza delivery boy ne meri izzat loot li!!!! ….. Asfu ne balatkar kiya Rinku bhabhi par!!!! …… Ye sab tere jaane ke baad hoga! …….. Ab bol kya mai rok sakti hu tujhe …… ya tu khud hi rukega?” as soon as I finished speaking, I lightly ran the tip of the knife over my boobs & then gently poked my nipples, one by one!!!
……
………..
………….
“Rinku!!! Saali chinal!!!! ……… Maa chod dunga teri!!!! ……….. !!!” Asfu blurted & I laughed & corrected him, “Arre darling!!!! Maa ko chod sakta hai, toh beti ko kyun nahin!!! ……. Mai bhi toh wahi bol rahi hoon na!!! Aa na…… FUCK ME!!! ….. Mujhe CHOD De!!!! … Loot le apni Rinku bhabhi ki izzat!!!!”

Asfu almost fell backwards & supported his body against the wall, helplessness writ large on his face!!!

I watched him for a few seconds & then ordered sternly, “Asfu!!! Bahut natak ho gaya!!! ……. Chal kapde utar!!! Nanga ho ja!!! Chal…chal!! Phat-a-phat!!!! …. Chal be, jaldi kar!!! …. Saale mai yahan nangi khadi hoon aur tu saale full set of clothes me chutiyagiri kar raha ha!!!! ……. Chal nanga ho ja!!!!!”

Reluctantly, Asfu began stripping his outer wear & when he dropped his pants, I gasped!!!
No not because he was hugely hung, but he was wearing a pink panty!!!!!

I burst out laughing!!!!! …. “T..u…. Tu panty pehenta hai? ……… Saale!!! Bra bhi hai kya? Chal shirt utar ke dikha!!!” 

His face turned a beetroot red but when he stripped his shirt & dropped his panties, it was my turn to blush!!!
A clean shaven torso, an equally clean shaven crotch & that immaculate musculature along with his handsome features made me go weak at my knees!!!!

“Rinku!!! …. Please!!!..... Saali chinal!!!!” he pleaded & abused as I told him to remove his hand from his crotch!!!

“Asfu! Ye kya chinal…chinal…… laga rakha hai? ………. Maine paise maange kya tere se? ….. Phir? …… Chal ab apna lund dikha mujhe!!! ………. Ohhhh!!!! Hmmmm!!! ….. Achha hai!!! ………… Ab gote dikha? ……. Wow! Ekdum clean shaven hai re tu! Asfu meri jaan!!!!” & while speaking I ran to him & settled on my knees exactly below his dangling dick!!!

He tried to back away but there was no place to go!!! He was already leaning against the wall!!!!
I caught hold of his smooth scrotum!!! ………… I had him by his balls, literally!!!!!
Then I gently kissed his flaccid prick!!! I started at the tip & then went right to the base!!
Then I took the other side & did the same!!! I kept repeating it till I had covered every inch of his cock!!!!

There was an increase in girth & length but not in the firmness of his cock!!!! 
So, Rinku, the queen of cock sucking, took Asfu’s cock in her mouth & began sucking it noisily!!!!
“UUmmmm!!! …..Aaahhh!!! ……Mmmmm!!!! OOHhhh!!!! …….Glugggg!! Gluggg!!! Glgggg!!! SSssss…..!!!!” I sucked his cock & deep throated myself! Eyes tight shut!!!! Enjoying myself!!! …….. But not enjoying thoroughly!!!!
After all, a hard cock is a wholly different & extremely enjoyable entity as compared to a semi hard, piddly prick, which was what Asfu’s cock was then!!!!
………..
…………….
…………………..
I sucked & sucked but to no avail!!!
In exasperation, I gave his perfect firm bum a hard slap!!!!!

To my wide eyed surprise, his cock jumped a level in firmness & size in an instant!!!!! 
It actually grew in size while still ensconced inside my mouth!!!!!! ‘WOWWWWWW!’ what a reaction!!!!!

I wanted to spank him more, but I finally had broken the code to have Asfu fuck me!!!!! At least I thought & hoped as much!!!!
……
……….
…………
I sucked for a few more minutes & then almost crawled my way up his magnificent body!!!!

I licked his deep sweaty navel & then move up to suck on his nipples, moaning & gasping as if I was orgasming all the time!!!!

Then after a long deep tongue kiss, I moved back from him & said “Asfu!! Ab mai last time poochti hoon!!! …. Sirf haan ya na me jawab de….. OK?”

Asfu nodded yes!!!!

“Asfu…. Mujhe kiss karega?” I said rolling my tongue over my lips……….!
“Nahi, bhabhi ..sorry!” as he watched me lick my lips, his eyes following the spit that drooled over onto my naked tits!

“Mere ye rasile aam choosega?” I jiggled my boobs & squeezed them one by one!!
“Nahi, bhabhi ..sorry!” his eyes were wide open as I played with my firm milky breasts

“Mere nipples ko chabayega? ……. Nibble karega mere nipples ko? …. Doodh peyega apni Rinku bhabhi ka?” I pinched my nipples as I spoke & then licked my nipples by raising them towards my mouth!!!
“Nahi, bhabhi ..sorry!” he gulped a number of times as I licked both my nipples & then nibbled on them one by one!!!

“Asfu, meri nabhi chatega? … Ya apna lund dalega meri nabhi me?”
“Nahi, bhabhi ..sorry!” he winced as I fingered my own deep round navel!!!!

“Asfu …. Meri chut chatega?” ………… “Chodega apni Rinku bhabhi ki chut?”
“Nahi, bhabhi ..sorry!” his mouth opened wide as I spread my vaginal lips & flashed him my deepest secret!!

“Asfu darling …. Meri gaand bajayega? ….. Gaand marega meri?”
“Nahi, bhabhi ..sorry!”

“Asfu … saale kuch bhi nahi karega!!! Madarchod ….. ab toh … MAI… teri gaand maar doongi!!!!!” I shrieked in exasperation!
“H’uh? ….. Haan!! Haan… Rinku…. Haan!!!! Chalega!!!!! Maar lo meri gaand!!!!” Asfu looked at me in surprise & then nodded gleefully, agreeing to what I had said in anger!!!!

‘The prick wanted the SLUT to fuck his ass?!?!?!?!’ ……….. ‘What the fuck is happening now-a-days?!?!?’ I thought to myself but ensured I responded quickly before the dumb bastard changed his mind! 
I beckoned to Asfu to follow me & led him to the centre of the room!!!

He came as obediently as a pet little puppy!!!....... Except this was a very handsome & well-built puppy & there was nothing little about him & neither was he a puppy!!!!! ….. This was a handsome hunk with a perfectly toned body!!!
………
…………
…………….
‘SLAPPPPPP!’ ………  ‘SLAPPPPPP!’………..Two slaps later Asfu was on the floor on his back!!!!
I caressed his strong manly muscled legs & envied his gay lover!!!!!

I pushed his legs towards his chest & when he showed a bit of resistance, I let loose a flurry of slaps on his perfect firm buttocks!!!

“Aaaaaahhhh…..YEEESSSSSSS!!!” Asfu moaned like a true ‘bitch’!!!!!

He tried to reach his cock but I slapped his hand away!!!!

I wrapped both my palms on to his cock & began licking his cock along with my palms & fingers, while pumping his manhood!!!!!

I generously applied a thick layer of my spit onto my fingers making sure they were slick & smooth, since I needed them in that condition for what I had in mind for Asfu!!!!
……..
……….
………….
I also kept slobbering his clean shaven asshole with my tongue, slathering it with my spit!!!!!
‘OOHHHhh!!!!’ …….. I was loving it!!!! Then musky sweaty odor emanating from his crotch!!! …. The caress of his muscular thighs against my cheeks as I bobbed up & down …. In & out …. Forward & backward ….!!!!!!

To add to it all, every time my tongue lapped against Asfu’s asshole, he would sigh & groan with such intensity that my already soaking wet pussy would begin gushing like a breached dam!!!!!
…..
………
…………
Finally, I was ready & I realized so was Asfu!!!! ….. Since he flopped back against the sofa & relaxed letting the naked slut do all the work!!!!

Not that I was going to complain against it!!!! NO WAY!!!! …….. Rinku, the slut was in her element!!!!

Even as my slippery soggy hands slipped on his equally wet cock, I probed Asfu’s asshole with the tip of my tongue!!!!!

His reaction was instantaneous!!!! His eyes widened & then he moaned again!!! A deep seated passionate moan followed by deep gasps!!!! More like what a slut like me would have done than what a hunk in the prime of his life was expected to do!!!!
…….
……….
…………….
I continued to lick his asshole & alternated my licks with a light caress of my fingertips!!!!!
Asfu continued to moan & gasp!!!!!

“UUMMmm!!! …. AAAAhh….OOOWWWW!!!!..... Saali!!! RINKU ….. randi …..!!! OOHHHhh!!!!” Asfu crooned!!!!!

I smiled & said “Asfu!!! Saale haramzade!!!! …… Pata hai aaj tu ne iss Rinku randi ko uski asli aukat dikha di hai? ……. Saale … jaise galli ke nukkad par kuttiya apni nangi chut aur gaand le kar kutte dhoondti hai ….. aaj tu ne muhje waise bana diya hai…. Madarchod!!!! …. Saale, mai nangi ho kar tujh se bheek maang rahi thi …. Chudwane ke liye!!! …… Agar mai ek khidki bhi kholti toh 10 lund bhag kar aate mujhe chodne ke liye!!!!...... Par meri jaan tujh me aatki hai na!!!! …… Aur waise bhi tujhe karna kyat ha? …….. Bas apna ye lund meri gaand me ghusana tha!!! …. AISE!!!!!” & I shoved one finger up his asshole!!!!

“OOOHHHHHHH………….AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Asfu yelped & his cock leapt up in size right in front of my eyes!!!!!

I began finger fucking my dream lover’s asshole while I kissed & licked his by now firmed up cock hungrily!!!!!

“Asfu!!! Saale madarchod!!! Pata hai? ……. Ek baar, aise hi ek lover boy ke saath sex karne ke baad,  …. woh chutiya bina darwaza band kiye iss sleeping beauty ko aise hi chod kar chala gaya …. Aur neeche baitha security guard hai na …. Uss saale ne iss kuttiya ke saath kya kiya pata hai? ……. Saale ne meri gaand maar di!!! ……AISE!!!!!” I said & shoved 2 more fingers into Asfu’s asshole!!!!!

His moans were filled with unbridled passion & it stirred me to do more!!!!!

Slowly, I pulled out my fingers & then, while spitting & licking on my fingers & my wrist, I made a cone shape with my fingers & gently slipped them into Asfu’s asshole!!!! Slowly!!!! …….. Gently!!!! …….. Deeper & deeper!!!!!! ….. IN & Out!!! IN & out!!!!!

Asfu arched upwards!!!!! ………. He was quivering with such passion that I was worried whether he would pass out in his excitement!!!!

But I was not done!!!! I removed my hand & was trying to shove in fingers of both my hands when Asfu groaned, clutched me by my hair & shoved my mouth over his asshole!!!!!

His gaping asshole stared back at me & I kissed it before I slipped my rolled up tongue inside his anal orifice!!!!!

Asfu was going wild!!!!!! …….. He was wanking his shaft, pulling at it as if he would pluck it out while he pushed my head deeper & deeper onto his asshole!!!!

I used my fingers to hold his asshole apart while I rimmed him as deep as I could manage to reach!!!!

I spat into his shithole!!!! Ignoring the filth & focusing on his handsomeness & perfect musculature & working hard to give him his heart’s desire!!!!!!!
I licked!!! …… He moaned!!!! ……… I licked deeper & faster!!!! ………. He moaned & gasped rapidly!!!!!
…….
…………
…………….
“OOHHHH!!! RINKUUUUuu!!!!! SAAALI RANDDIIIII!!!!! ………… MADARCHODDDDDD RINKUUUUUUUUU!” Asfu screeched as his sperm erupted in a thick white stream & landed on his tummy!!!!!

With my mouth wrapped around his shithole, I could only watch as a full load of warm & fresh sperm was wasted right in front of my eyes!!!!

He still maintained his grip on the back of my head & as I watched, he dipped his fingers in the puddle of sperm on his tummy & slowly began licking his fingers!!!!!
……
……….
…………….
With a sudden burst of energy, I freed myself from his grip & dragged myself onto his tummy!!!!

‘How dare this bastard eat my favorite snack alone!!!! ……. That too when I was around!!!!’

I slapped his fingers away from the puddle around his navel & sucked on the sperm noisily!!!!!!
I sucked up every drop of the still warm sperm & collected it in my mouth before sitting back triumphantly!!!!
Asfu stared at me & then cursed me vehemently, “Rinku!!!! Kitni madarchod randi hai re tu!!!!!??”

I crawled backwards forcing him to get on to all fours & crawl towards me!!!!

When Asfu neared, I let a glob of sperm cascade from my lips onto my nipple & waited for him to respond!!!!

“Saali madarchod!!!!” Asfu hissed as he grabbed my tit & began sucking on my nipple sending me into a rapturous daze!!!! 

I made the most of his thirst for his cum!!!! …..!!!! I made him suckle & lick both of my nipples & boobs!!!!!
Then I spat some of his cum onto my cunt & waited for his reaction!!!!!

With a helpless nod of his handsome head, Asfu grabbed my thighs & dived right onto my pussy, munching & licking on it, eating every last drop of sperm I kept spitting on it!!!!
……….
…………..
……………I squirmed & squirted as Asfu was forced to eat my pussy & also much on my asshole as some of the sperm trickled lower down!!!!
……….
…………
……………..
Finally, I opened my mouth & offered him all of the remaining white gel!!!
Asfu gleefully launched himself at me & while he tried to eat all the cum from my mouth, I enjoyed a long snogging smooch with a man I had fantasized about since a long time!!!!!

While Asfu ate the cum in my mouth, I ATE Asfu!!!!!! …… & ate him to my heart’s content!!!!

I took the chance to kiss him all over his smooth glistening body & to his credit he allowed me to do so!!!!
…………
………….
……………..
Finally, when we both were on the brink of fatigue, did I relent & let go of him!!!!!

While he lay down to catch his breath, I pulled out the pizzas he had brought & rubbed a slice on his tummy!!!
He caught on immediately & began pumping his cock, trying to ejaculate but without much luck!!!!

I waited till he was tired & then slipped 2 fingers into his asshole & finger fucked Asfu’s asshole!!!!

Within minutes, Asfu splashed as big a load of sperm as before onto my boobs!!!
He himself took another slice & rubbed it onto my sperm coated boobs & we both shared the pizza dipping it in his thick white sperm!!!!!
………..
…………….
………………..
Later I poured the cola all over his body & drank it up!!!!! ……….. I had hoped he would do the same to me but I didn’t force him when he appeared reluctant to do so!!!!!

But he did do one thing which made be squirt!!! …… He took big gulps of cola & then spat them onto my face & into my mouth!!!!

“RINKU!!! MADARCHOD!!!! YAHI TERI AUKAT HAI…… RANDI!!!!!” Asfu abused me although with a smile on his face!!!!

He kept abusing me making me quiver & quake as I orgasmed many times, fingering & eating my own cunt juices!!!!

Finally, when Asfu was ready to leave, he said “Rinku!!!! Tujhe bhi white sauce pasand hai na? ….. Asli white sauce chakna hai toh Jiju’s Pizza aa jaana!!! Mai teri setting kar ke rakhta hoon!!!!”
Like Reply
Densely hot and erotic....
More adventures please....
Like Reply
Rinku – The Use!! (Part 9)

It was with immense reluctance that I let Asfu leave my place! …… The only solace being his promise, ‘Mai teri setting kar ke rakhta hoon!’ ……. That seemed to resonate through my body every now & then as I fingered myself silly, thinking of what would have happened if Asfu had been straight!!!! ……….. I would have been having his babies inside me by now!!!!

But something is a lot better than absolutely nothing!!!! …… & I did have plenty of fun with my dream lover …. !!!!
So, I went back to my dreary daily routine but only after scrapping every last bit of pizza & all other leftovers which might give away my acts of debauchery to my staid & clueless husband!!!!
….
……….
……………
As usual, my husband returned from office, harried & in a dull and deflated mood, which too was not unusual!!!!

I had barely closed the door after him, when his words made me freeze in position!!!
“Rinku? ….. Aaj pizza mangaya tha kya?” ……. 

“D’huh? …. P..p..Pizza?! …. N..Nahin toh?” I answered, desperately looking around if any vestige of my madcap caper with Asfu were still strewn away in some corner!!!

“Kyun? Mohit? ….. Ekdum pizza kaise yaad aaya?” I smiled & tried to make a joke out of it.

“Arre, can’t you smell it? ….. The whole place is smelling of pizza!” Mohit shot back!!

‘FUCK!’ …… I had drawn the curtains, closed all the windows so nobody could see my slutty act with Asfu!!!! ….. That must have trapped all the odours!!!! ……… Although I could only remember Asfu’s musky odors, Mohit had been able to smell the smoky pizza odour!!!!

Even then while Mohit went to freshen up, I did another recce of the places where Asfu & me had even looked at, just to make sure nothing out of the ordinary was missed!!!!
………
………….
……………..
I had barely finished my recce, when Mohit returned & for the second time that evening, his words made me go still!!!

“Rinku? ……. How about pizza for dinner tonight? …….. Let’s go to your favorite place … Jijaji pizza!!! …. What say?” Mohit asked nonchalantly!!!!

“H’uh? ……. Why not? …. H’uh? Sure!!!! … Er..r… its Jiju’s pizza …not Jijaji pizza!” I corrected Mohit, ensuring that we headed to the correct pizza joint & then I quickly went to get dressed, thanking my stars for this sudden turn in my fortunes!!!!

Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, I dressed demurely as compared to my usually risqué style!
You see I didn’t want to put off Mohit by dressing sluttily which might make him cancel the outing!!!

I dressed in a simple low back low front sleeveless black blouse (I only have such low front blouses ?) & a light burgundy colored plain sari (of course, the sari was plain but it sure was semi-transparent – like almost all of my other saris)!!!!!!

I must tell you that I love wearing saris!!!! ………… The amount of sex appeal that can be achieved & the amount of skin someone like me can reveal through a sari is just not possible in other regular day-to-day outfits!!!! (of course, I am not comparing it to 2 piece thong bikinis etc.!!!!!)

I wear my saris way below my navel, just above where the crotch lines start! Add to it my low back or backless, low front sleeveless blouses which ensure that my sexy back, arms & absolutely flat tummy along with my deep round navel are always on display!!!!! 
Which outfit will allow me to expose so much & yet let me claim that I was fully dressed?... Right?!!!!?

Well, so keeping all that in mind, I dressed in a simple low back low front sleeveless black blouse & a light burgundy colored plain sari, with a simple slim black bra & panties without a petticoat beneath! For once I didn’t mind leaving my silky brown hair loose & then bunched it all over one shoulder & let it cascade onto the top of my right breast!!!!
………
……….
………….
I had to be quick & I was, so that my stingy hubby didn’t have any time to change his mind!!!!
……..
…………
…………..
Very soon we were heading towards the place where I hoped the handsome Asfu had already done my ‘setting’ as promised earlier!!!!!!
……….
……….
………….
It took us more than half an hour to reach due to traffic & I was internally cursing the traffic as I desperately didn’t want to miss this golden opportunity!!!!

Finally, when we reached, I was elated to see that the joint was almost unoccupied except for one another couple, who too seemed to be almost at the end of their meal!!!!
…….
………
…………..
As soon as we entered, my face lit up in a dazzling smile!!!

“Hello madam!! …. Welcome Sir!” Asfu’s soft spoken voice & handsome visage welcomed us & then he guided us to our table right in the centre of the joint!!!!

I felt all my great hopes being dashed to smithereens as Mohit sat facing the kitchen while I sat opposite to him facing the door!!!
There was no hope that anything was going to be even remotely possible that night & although I saw the other couple pay & leave even as I stared at the door dejectedly, imagining many other people walking in & spoiling all the fun!!!!
……..
…………
……………
That’s when my luck turned around once more!!!!!
……
……….
……………
A deep booming voice spoke from right behind me scaring both Mohit & me!!!!
“Hello!!!! Madam!!!! …. Sir!!! …….. Glad you could make it to our ‘Create your own Recipe’ night!!!! …. Welcome!!!” a tall portly man with a salt & pepper beard spoke with a glint in his eyes & an equally naughty smile on his thick set lips!!!!

When neither Mohit nor me reacted, the man continued & introduced himself, “I am Jiju!!!! ….. Jiju’s Pizza!! … I own this joint!!!! ….. We have started this ‘make you own recipe’ from today!!!! …. We plan to make a monthly item!!!!! … Wouldn’t you want to join in? …….. Come on! Please!!” Jiju boomed!!!!

Mohit’s expression itself indicated he was thoroughly uninterested & I was about to refuse politely too when I noticed Asfu hang a sign on the glass door!!!!

From where I sat, I could read ‘OPEN’ ………. So, the other side that is the sign on the outside must be ‘CLOSED’!!!!!!!!
My eyes widened & a sly smile crept across the corners of my lips!!!!

My smile broadened & I was forced to bite my lip when Asfu turned around & winked at me even as he nodded towards the towering form of Jiju!!!! …….. I knew what Asfu meant!!!! ……. ‘Teri SETTING kar di!!!!!’

So instead of refusing Jiju, I smiled back at him & said “Sounds interesting! ….!” ……… then looking at Mohit I said “Come on Mohit! Let’s try it out!!!”

From the corner of my eye, I saw Jiju’s smile fade & a frown crop up across his balding forehead when I invited my husband to try it with me!!!!

But I knew what Jiju did not!!!! …. Mohit would never ever join in to something like this!!!! 
The dull & dreary man would prefer drowning in a bottle of booze than do something different in life!!!!

Jiju’s frown receded a bit when Mohit shook his head & said “Rinku…. I am not interested!!!!” as I looked at Jiju hoping he had a solution to this quandary!!!

Thankfully he had!!!! ……. He nodded to Asfu who rushed to the kitchen & returned with a tray covered with a red cloth!!!

“Sir?” … “Madam?” ……. Jiju bent low towards us & spoke softly as if saying something sinister!
Just his demeanor made me aware that something had been planned already & that Asfu had actually managed to do my ‘SETTING”!!!!! ……… Even Mohit leaned forward expectantly!!!
…….
…………
………….
“Madam!! Since you are interested, I request you to join us in the kitchen!!! …. & Sir! …. I have something special for you, so that you are not bored when madam is busy in the kitchen!! ……… Except you will have to move to the corner table! ……. Please!! I will explain everything!! Please come!!! ….. Sir! It’s on the house!!! No charge!!!!” Jiji said!!!

In fact, Jiju had uttered the magic words!!!! …… ‘On-The-House’!!! …… ‘No Charge!’ ……… Mohit is such a bastard; he would have happily exchanged me for something free!!! …….. Not that I would complain!!!!! … Not at all!!!!
…..
……..
……….
Just as I had predicted, as soon as he heard ‘No Charge’ Mohit almost scampered to the corner table!!!
It was a table set against the wall, with just 2 seats, both of which were facing the wall & facing away from the kitchen or the door!!!!
On the wall was a TV screen & Jiju handed Mohit the remote after switching the channel to a sports channel!!!!
As Mohit settled into his chair preparing to watch live sport, Jiju pulled away the red cloth covering the tray which was still in Asfu’s hands!!!

Mohit’s eyes almost bulged out of his sockets!!!!

On the tray was an expensive looking bottle of booze & some scrumptious looking munchies along with a single glass!!!!!

“Sir!... ONLY For you!!!” Jiju said & then continued, “Sir!!! The reason to get you to this table is we are not supposed to provide booze!!!! …….. But this is a special offer for you …. And madam!!!! ……. Also, sir, both booze & munchies are unlimited!!! …!” Jiju said & Mohit’s happiness was evident from his face!!! 
Mohit was nodding, smiling & licking his lips as if he couldn’t wait for Jiju to finish & leave him in peace!!!!

But Jiju had one more thing to say, “Sir! This is Asfu! …. He will be here for your service!!! Whatever you need …. Tell him!!! He will provide!!! …… !!! Enjoy yourself … sir!!!” Jiju said & then turned around, nodded & winked at me!!!!

The message was clear, “… We will enjoy ourselves too!!!!”
…….
………
Jiju shook hands with an elated Mohit & asked him politely, “Sir? Can we ‘take’ madam? ….. with us?”

“Yes!!! …Yes!!! Of course!!!! Why not!!!! … Please ……..take her!!!! ….. Rinku! Go!!! ……. Go with him!!!” Mohit was almost dismissive in his tone & Jiju bowed courteously & pointed the way for me!!!!

I smiled at Asfu as I walked slowly towards the kitchen!!!!

Jiju walked behind me till we were a few tables away from my husband’s table & then suddenly Jiju grabbed my arm roughly & yanked me forward towards the kitchen while he hissed in my ear, “Abe saali, jaldi kar!!!! Itna matak ke chalegi…toh chudegi kab? …..  Bahut time pass karti hai!!!! ……… Saali kuttiya!!!”

As he guided me towards the kitchen, his palm crushing my upper arm in a vice like grip, Jiju ran the back of his other hand over my barely covered back & then groped my bums in an equally vice like squeeze!!!!!

“OOowwww!!!” I yelped but managed to control myself & lowered my voice as much as I could!!!!
The anticipation rising with every step I took towards the kitchen!!!!

As I entered the kitchen Asfu ran in beside me & grabbed a pitcher full of ice! ….. As he exited the kitchen, he leaned towards me & said “Rinku!!...Rinku bhabhi!!!! Jaisa promise kiya tha …. Waise hi …. full on Setting kar di hai… teri!!! Full Enjoy…. Kar le aur sabko karwa de!!!!”
…….
………
I could barely smile to thank him when Jiju almost flung me right into the centre of the compact kitchen!!!!

I staggered & stumbled but managed to retain my balance!!!! … When I looked up, I saw 3 familiar faces stare back at me from 3 corners!!! 
These were the other delivery boys from Jiju’s Pizza ……… & all three of them were staring back at me with unconcealed lust!!!

If I had been lusty while trying to seduce Asfu earlier in the day, these 3 guys seemed to be driven by a lust which was 100 times more than what I had shown!!!

One of them was rubbing his crotch while the other 2 were already stripping off their shirts!
I smiled at them & said “Hi!!! Kaise h…o…..? ….AAAAoooowww!!!!” Jiju had slapped his hard calloused hand against my bums!!!! 

“Rinku!!! Saali madarchod!!! Yahan kya chit chat karne aayi hai!!!! …. Chal baal band le aur ready ho ja!!!!” Jiju said abhorrently & waited only till I had tied my loose hair into a pony tail with a simple black packing string that Jiju handed to me!!!

The instant I tied my hair, Jiju grasped me by the nape of my neck, turned my head around & kissed me full on my lips!!!
His hands roamed over on to my breasts & he squeezed them as roughly as he had groped my bums earlier!!!!

I reciprocated eagerly!! ………After all this is exactly what I had hoped for!!!!!.... This is what this shameless slut lived for!!!! …. What I desired for!!!!!

“Rinku!!! Saali… ready ho ja randi!!!” Jiju whispered as he snogged on my lips!!!
“MMmuu…Uuhhh…mmmmmmaaahh!!.... Hmmm…ready…fo..r..wh..a.t…? Uummmmaaahhh!!!” I managed to break lip lock to ask Jiju!!!

“Nanga nach!!!! .” ……. “Strip tease!!!” 2 of the 3 men standing around said gleefully!!!!

Jiju turned me around so I was facing the door to the kitchen & while groping my tits with both hands ordered, “Rinku!!! Apne pati ko puch kaunse music par nanga nach karna hai?” I could feel his belly jiggle as he laughed along with his staff!!!

My pussy tingled as I nodded & called out, “Mohit? …. MOHIT? …… What kind of music do you want?” ….. & then whispered almost to myself, “Teri biwi ko nangi ho ke inn sab ke samne nachna hai…. ussi music par!!!!”
………..
…………….
After an unbearably long pause, Mohit answered “E..r.!!! Slow music lagane ko bol!!! … Maaza aayega!!! Slow instrumental!!!! …. !” & the ring of men around me sniggered at him for suggesting the kind of music to play so his wife could do a strip tease for them!!!

Jiju patted my bums & said laughingly “Shabaash!!! Meri besharam kuttiya!!!! …. Apne pati se nanga nach dikhane ki permission lene ke liye!!!! …… Shabaash!!!! …….. Tujhe inaam milega!!!! Jaroor milega!!! ........ Randi saali!!!”
…….
……….
…………….
As the slow instrumental music began, I tossed my pony tail backwards & ran my fingers through my silky hair, straightening my hair!!!
I pirouetted in sync with the music facing each of my lusting admirers, ensuring they got of an eyeful of the goods they were soon going to taste!!!!

I kissed my own shoulders, even as I heaved my breasts breathing heavily while one by one all 4 men stripped off their trousers!!!
I smiled in satisfaction as I saw the size of the bulges in their bloated underwear!!!

I sucked my fingers & dragged my wet fingers over my chin leaving a slimy glistening trail of spit behind even as I gyrated to the slow music, swaying my hips suggestively!!!!
…………
…………..
…………….
I danced my way towards Jiju as I undid the clip that held my pallu to my flimsy blouse & then placed the edge of my pallu between Jiju’s lips!!!
Jiju grinned as he clenched my pallu with his teeth & tugged at it while I caressed his scraggly face!!!!
Jiju pulled away my pallu, revealing my deep cleavage while I crooned in a low slutty voice, “Jiju!!!! ….. Mai Rinku!!!! …. Rin-K-U-T-I-Y-A!!! …… Aapki aaj ki besharam kutiya!!!! …. Your bitch …. For YOUR use!!!!! ……… Aur ab ye kutiya …. Khud apne kapde utar kar aap ke samne nangi hogi!!!! ………. Phir aap….. iss kutiya ke saath jo chahe karo!!!!! Jaise bhi use karo!!!!! …. Ummm!!! …. OK?”

Like Reply
Amazing.....
Totally drenched.....
Superb.....
Like Reply
Rinku – The Use!! (Part 10)

Jiju grinned as he tugged away my sari with the end of the pallu still clenched between his teeth!!!
I twirled as my sari was pulled away from my body, slowly revealing my bare-naked legs (since I had not worn a petticoat underneath)!!!!
Soon, I was left wearing just my blouse, the bra beneath it & my black panties!!!! 

As soon as Jiju peeled off my sari, I moved closed to him, still moving my hips in rhythm, crushed my breasts against his hairy chest & kissed him passionately on his lips!!!!!

Jiju’s hands groped my bums hard, pushing my panty deep within my butt cheeks, while I slipped my own hands around his underwear & pulled it down, leaving his humongous cock exposed!!!!!!

I danced away from him, but not before caressing his throbbing penis gently with my fingers!!!!!!
…….
……….
I returned to the center, fondling my seminude body with both my hands!!
…….
……….
Still swiveling along with the music, I approached the delivery man standing on the right side of Jiju!!!!

I reached backwards with my hands, undoing a button of my blouse while I rubbed my breasts on the man’s naked chest!!!!
Slowly, I turned around & pushed backwards towards the man’s crotch & began rubbing my bums on his engorged groin, while he groped my boobs & then began undoing the remaining buttons of my blouse!!!! … Of which there were not too many to begin with!!!!!
As soon as he slipped my blouse down my arms, I tilted my heads towards him & murmured, “UUmmmm!!! …. Mai Rinku bhabhi!!!! ……. Tera naam kya hai, darling?”

He nuzzled at my pony tail as my bums’ ground against his crotch while his hands pulverized my boobs through my bra & then said insultingly, “Tu Rinku bhabhi nahin hai!!! …. Tu Rinku kutiya hai!!!! …… Aur mai iss Rinku kutiya ka Chodu kutta hoon!!!!!”

I pressed down with my own palms, over his hands, which were still groping my tits & pressed hard on them for a while before slowly freeing my already aching breasts from his clutches!!!!!
Dancing to the tune playing in the back ground, I turned around & kissed him full on his lips, allowing his slimy tongue to probe my gasping mouth & mumbled even as we our lips continued to rub against each other’s, I said, “MMuaaahhh!!! ….. tum se mil kar khushi hui mere …. Chodu!!!”

I rubbed myself against him for a while, then still dancing, I slowly reached down & pulled down his undies, revealing another wickedly curved throbbing prick!!!!!

I gave this cock a rub with my palm, just as I had done with Jiju’s mammoth male appendage & then slunk back to the center of my dance floor!!!!!!

I could see the uncontrollable lust in the men’s eyes & to be frank, but an even stronger desire lurked within me!!!! 
A desire to have the 4 men wrapped around my naked body, their eager penises shoved deep within me!!!!! 

………. ‘OOHHh!!!’ I moaned at the thought & from the corner of my eyes I saw Jiju goad the remaining 2 guys!!!!

I smiled to myself, all 5 of us were equally aroused!!!!! ……. None of us could wait much longer!!!!! 
Neither the men could wait to pounce on this shameless hot bitch, nor could the shameless bitch herself hold on much longer to be set upon by these randy aroused men!!!!

I looked at Jiju & he nodded towards the 2 men who still were wearing their undies!!!
I blew Jiju a kiss & gyrated towards one of the 2 men but I also beckoned to the last man to join me!!!!
………
………..
……………..
The man I had beckoned to reached me before I could reach the third man & he grabbed me in a clinch with his palms wrapped around my already molested breasts!!!!

“OOoww…….UUummmmuuahhhh!!!!!” I began to yelp but he planted his tobacco laced mouth over mine & began lapping around my lips with his thick wet tongue!!!!!

His tongue was so thick that the instant he kissed me, I imagined that thick tongue probing my cunt, which instantly sent a tremor coursing through my body!!!!!

Even as we kissed each other, I felt a hard bump against my bums & a glance proved my assumption to be right!!!!
The fourth man, following Jiju’s instructions & also not wanting to waste any more time, had moved behind me!!!

He was grinding his crotch against my perfectly rounded butt!!!!!

I allowed both to grope me freely till I broke lip lock & crooned at the thick tongued man, “Hi darling!!!! …….. Mai Rin..k..u….!!!!” ………… “Haan!!! Haan!!! Pata hai…saali madarchod!!! ……… Tu saali Rinku kutiya hai!!!! …….. Aur mai tera ‘Thoku’!!!!!”

Thoku, replied rudely & with equal roughness slipped his calloused hands behind my back & unhooked my bra!!!!!

“OOhhh!!!” I gasped as if shocked at being stripped topless & wrapped my arms around my tits, covering them coyly!!!!!

Thoku laughed derisively & flung my bra on to the kitchen platform, caught hold of my pony tail & pulled me closer to him for another kiss even as I reached down & pulled down his undies!!!!

I felt the tip of his cock rub against my naked thighs & realized that this man too was sufficiently well-endowed where it mattered the most!!!!

Thoku kissed me!!!!
“Muuuaaahhh!!!! …… Ummmmm!!! …..MMM..a.aahhh!!!!” ……… ‘SPLATTT!!!’ ‘SPLATTTTT!’ …… “OOO!!! …..AAAOOOWWW!!!”

My moans were replaced by my muffled cries as the last remaining man began slapping my bums, hard & mercilessly!!!!

Thoku retained his firm grip on my ponytail as he snogged me with disdain while the last man slipped his hand across my flat tummy, fingered my deep round navel & then shoved his hand inside my panties!!!!!

“Saali!!!! Rinku!!! ……… Abhi se itni geeli hai ….. Jab hum charo tujhe pelenge….. tab kya hoga tera? …. Meri jaan!!!!” he said as he bit me on my naked shoulder & then bit me on my cheek!!!!!

Without pulling away from Thoku’s kiss, I managed to grasp the last dressed man’s underwear by the elastic & dragged his undies as far down as I could & felt a nice heavy thud against my naked thigh!!!!

I was in the seventh heaven of delight!!!!! ……… 4 humongous cocks hanging from 4 sex crazed men …… surrounding one of the world’s most voracious bitch who has an unquenchable desire for uninhibited sex!!!!!

My eyes welled up with tears!!!! …….. Tears of joy & ecstasy just imagining my immediate future with these desirable brutes!!!!  
My pussy too wasn’t going to be left behind & I felt a steady moistness spread from within my vertical lips which were pulsating of their own accord, as if trying to open up & be ready to swallow all the 4 cocks at once!!!!! 
…….
Finally, Jiju had had enough of it & suddenly, he barged through the 2 men molesting me, grabbed me by my tits & then pulled me backwards roughly!!!

The brute simple lifted me off my feet as if I was but a rag doll!
Instantly 2 of his employees pulled my legs upwards while another pulled away my panties, leaving their bitch bhabhi completely naked!!!!

Jiju dropped me back onto my feet & I looked around shamelessly with an openly inviting look on my face, waiting expectantly to see which of these horny men would take me first!!!!!
………
…………
……………..
But it was Jiju who leapt at me!!!! He grabbed me by my hair from behind & then turned me around & kissed me hard!!!!!

He grasped my throat with his other hand & throttled any sound that might have emanated from it!!!!

My mouth was covered by Jiju’s mouth, his hand strangling me!!!! I was struggling for breath & should have panicked but in reality, I was quivering as my pussy gushed uncontrollably!!!!

Only after Jiju had had his fill, did he shove me away from himself & towards another man ……….. but with his fingers wrapped around my throat strangling me mercilessly!!!!

He allowed me to draw just a breath or so ensuring I did not suffocate & pass away as he dragged me from one man to another so they could kiss me & grope me savagely!!!!!

I winced & cringed as they manhandled me!!!!!........... But I did not raise a finger to stop them!!!! ……… After all I was even more aroused than they were!!!!!
………….
…………………….
In fact, I reached down, grabbed which ever cock I could manage to reach & began pumping their erect shafts!!!
…….
………..
Soon, after being passed around twice amongst the men, I found myself back with my lips wrapped around Jiju’s mouth!!!
While I hungrily reciprocated Jiju’s lapping tongue with my own, Jiju’s groping hand crawled lower down my body & he began finger fucking my already soaking cunt!!!!

My body began reciprocating to his fingering which was becoming faster & deeper with every thrust!!!

As I heaved & gasped, one of the men raised my leg & pushed it upwards!!!!

I had barely had time to realize what was happening when I felt one of their massive cocks penetrate my asshole!!!!!

As I began to moan my lips were roughly covered by Jiju’s cavernous mouth & his slimy tongue probed the insides of my mouth disdainfully!!!!

His hand moved over my throat & he began to choke me again, preventing even the tiniest gasps from escaping from within me!!!!

Then, as my ass was torn asunder by the thick shaft pumping in & out of it, Jiju shoved his massive dick into my pulsating pussy!!!!

“Y…eee…..ssss……UUUummmm!!!!” I gasped in spite of being throttled!!!!!!

I am sure my face & body revealed how intensely pleasured was I, since one of the men commented “Boss!!! The slut seems be enjoying what we are doing to her!!!!”

Jiju grunted dismissively & dragged me off the cock that was pumping my ass!!!!
He pulled me off so roughly that my agonized shriek was heard despite his choke hold on me!!! 

I staggered but Jiju dragged me to the center of the room & threw me face down on the floor!!!!

Somebody, I assume it was Jiju, so firm & arrogant were the movements, positioned my butt & kept slapping at it hard till my ass was located exactly as they wanted!!!

Then, I felt a splatter of spit on my asshole & one after the other 2 cocks were jammed into my pussy as I lay on all fours in the classic doggy style!!!!

It was so agonizing that I clenched my eyes shut trying to ignore the pain when I felt another cock poke at my already stuffed pussy from beneath me!!!

My eyes opened wide & I saw the fourth guy, whose name I did not know, had slipped between my arms, sidled into position & had shoved his mammoth prick upwards into my pussy!!!!

The man grabbed my head & pulled my lips towards him, kissing me, biting me on my lips, even as he & 2 others pummeled my twat without remorse!!!!
…..
………..
…………….
…………………
“Aaahhh!!!” …… “UUUhhh!!!” ….. “OOOHh!!!!.....AAAAAaaaa……..hhhhhHHHHHHHH!” ………!!!!!!

Only my agonized groans & gasps were audible, the men seemed ultra-quiet as the reveled screwing this disgraceful slut who had dared to venture into their domain!!!!

The disgraceful slut, on her part too was not leaving anything to chance & her twat was trying its utmost to accommodate every inch of the humongous shafts that were shoving in & out of it!!!!
………….
……………….
…………………..
I was fucked!!!! ……… & fucked hard!!!!! ….. & then fucked some more!!!!! ….. & fucked beyond that too!!!!!!!
…….
……….
Just as my head was about to loll due to the onslaught, a firm hand gripped the back of my head & jerked my face upwards!!!!!

I had only a split second before Jiju’s massive cock slammed into my face!!!!!......... again & again!!!! Jiju slapped me with his cock!!!! …….. Showing me what I really was …. Just a cheap little slut!!!!!!

Then, finally as tears welled up in my eyes, Jiju slammed his cock down my throat & began throat fucking me!!!!
He thrust deeper & deeper till I had no option by to gag & retch!!!!

All my training as a slave was nought against such a grotesquely sized monster cock & my body’s natural instincts took over!!!!
Incredible amount of thick phlegm poured out from my mouth which to my surprise was collected by Jiju in a large vessel!!!!

By then the other men had pulled out of cunt & stood in line to face fuck me!!!!!

Chodu, Thoku & the 4th guy each face fucked me & ensured the cascade of phlegm was collected in the vessel!!!!!

My face & my boobs were completely coated with my spit & the men’s precum as I made my way to where Jiju had sat down!!!!

I walked from one end to the other end of the kitchen, naked, my sweaty, spit-soaked skin glistening under the light & then I sat on Jiju’s cock, facing him, as if it was the most natural thing for me to do!!!!!

He fucked me in that position for a while, playing with my bouncing tits & then after a few stinging slaps on my tits, made me get up & turn around!!!!

He held my waist as I planted my pussy on his ramrod erect cock & he pumped me like a sex crazy maniac!!!! ….. Hard & fast!!! ….. & Deep!!!! ………. !!!!

“OOhh!!!! Fuckkkkkkk….glggg!!!!!!!” was all I could mumble as his 3 assistants rushed to my mouth & shoved their cocks at my face!!!!

I took one in my mouth, but another stuffed his cock along side filling my mouth, choking me!!!!!

More white gel cascaded from the corners of my mouth & that too was collected in the vessel which was now filling up very fast!!!!!

Soon all three cocks were well & truly serviced, each was shiny & glossy, quivering as if just waiting to dump their hot white magma inside their slut’s pussy!!!!

But, they waited, since their boss was still banging the slut’s cunt with disdain! They waited but rubbed their cocks on my face, on my bouncing boobs, they played with my hair while they waited for Jiju’s instructions!!!!
………
…………..
……………….
Finally, Jiju simply flung me off his cock & then rushed to shove his cock into my mouth!!!!!

I was equally hungry for it & grabbed at it gluttonously!!!!

Now the mammoth cock was inside my mouth!!! Again!!!!!! ……. I was ……….simply loving it!!!!!

He fucked my gaging mouth for what seemed an eternity & after the cascading phlegm was collected in the vessel, Jiju & his 3 assistants encircled me from all sides!!!!

I smiled, knowing that my favorite snack was about to be served to me, hot & fresh!!!! Straight from the cum factory!!!!
…….
…………
……………..
A few pumps, a few more licks & I was rewarded with some of the most amazing cum-shots I have ever recieved!

They were thick, warm, salty & most importantly they were huge!!!! …. Huge amounts of thick gel was deposited on my face & tits!!!!!

But sadly, my hands were slapped away as I tried to lick it up!!!!! Instead, I was forced to push the dripping gel into another vessel & then suddenly, I left alone as the 4 men got busy with their kitchen chores!!!!

I was set aside, discarded like a used rag!!!!! ……….. it was so very humiliating!!!! ……….. !!!!

Feeling hurt & disgraced I reached out for my clothes, but the 4th man prevented me from picking it up!
Instead, he picked it up & then pointed with it towards a storage area!!! …. “Jaa!! Saali ….. Usme latka de!!!!”

Flummoxed, I walked to the storage, naked, but for my bra which too was dangling from my fingers & opened the storage!!!!

“Ohhh!!!!” I gasped & took a step back in surprise!!!!

The storage unit was tall & narrow, not very deep either, but it did not have to be!!! 

Since all that was stored in it were different bra’s hanging from small hooks with a tiny nameplate above each hook!!!!
‘Ash’ …….. ‘Bina’ ….. ‘Deepa’ …. ‘Gina’ ……. ‘Himali” ……… ‘Ilena’ ….  ‘Jigna’ …… ‘Lisa’ … ‘Lajjo’…. ‘Ritu’ …. ‘Sujata’…..!!!!!!

It was alphabetically organized & I read a lot of names which kindled memories of girls & women I knew, there was no way of knowing whether the owners of these bras were the same bitch’s I knew!!!!
………
…………..
………………..
As I scanned to the letter ‘R’ …. I was surprised & shamed to realize that my name had already been pasted above a hook!!! …………. !!!!

‘RINKU’ was neatly printed & stuck above a hook where I hung my bra thinking to myself, ‘Was I so predictable?????!!!’

‘How did the bastards know I was going to come over & get fucked so shamelessly?’

I turned away from the storage, then men were still busy with their work, ignoring the slut they had fucked so mercilessly not a few minutes ago!!!!!

The humiliation was simply too much for me!!!! ……….. My pussy began quivering & I collapsed to my knees, my fingers probing deep into my soaking wet cunt!!!!!

I fingered the hell out of my cunt!!!!!! ………. Moaning, gasping, begging for one of them to come & fuck my brains out!!!!

But not one of them even deigned to look towards the masturbating bitch!!!!!........... Which turned the slut on even more!!!!!
……….
…………..
………………
Eventually, it all ended when Jiju brusquely kicked me aside & then flung my sari at me growling, “Rinku!!!! Saali madarchod rand!!!! …. Sari pehn le ….. saali nangi kuttiya!!!!!”
……
………
Still heaving from an orgasm, I crawled on all fours, pulled on my panties, wore my blouse & slowly drapped my sari, knowing fully well that my molested braless tits were jangling around in my blouse.

I wiped myself with the edge of my pallu & retied my hair staring at my reflection in a shiny glass panel in the kitchen & realized that I was looking as if I had just stepped out of a sauna!!!!!!
………..
………….
……………
I was about to step out of the kitchen when a heavy hand grabbed me around my breast & Jiju pulled me back & whispered “Where the fuck do you think you are going …. Bitch?”

As I looked at him in surprise, he pointed at the huge but well-appointed tray that was ready at the serving counter!!!!

2 steaming hot pizzas, a small bowl of sauce & 2 dainty glasses with a frothy bubbly drink adorned the tray & me, Rinku, was the waitress who was to serve these delicacies to none other than my husband & me!!!!!
…….
……….
I composed myself, drew a deep breath & then picked up the heavy tray & stepped out of the kitchen!!!
…..
………
A few steps into the dining area & I almost dropped the tray in shock!!!!!
……
………..
……………
Asfu was standing very close to my husband!!!!! …… So close that Asfu’s thigh was rubbing against my husband’s shoulder!!!! But even more shocking was the fact that my husband was rubbing his cheek against Asfu’s engorged crotch!!!!!........ Their hands were entwined, their fingers playing against each other’s!!!!!

I didn’t care who my husband fucked with but MY ASFU!!!! ….. What rotten luck to have a gay for a muse!!!!!!

I cursed myself but cleared my throat loudly & walked over to my husband’s table!!!!!

As I set the plates & glasses down, Asfu winked at me while my husband stared at me wide eyed!!!

“Rinku? …. You are glowing? …….. What di.d…?” Mohit began to ask in a quaking voice, but Asfu responded, laying a soothing hand on Mohit’s shoulder, “Mohit….sir!!!! ….. It’s so hot inside!!!! …… It must have been even more hotter today? …. Right Rinku ………madam?” Asfu asked with another wink!!!!

Asfu’s touch & voice made the difference & Mohit calmed down instantly & then turned his attention to the awesome looking pizza platter in front of him!!!!!
……..
…………
………………
“Mohit Sir!!!” …….. “Please try it, sir!!!!” ………. “Specially made pizza!!!! Pizza with White Sauce ….. Made by Miss Rinku!!!! ……… White sauce pizza shall be named as Rinku’s Special White Sauce Pizza!!!!!..... Along with that Rinku’s special white sauce, as a dip, to enhance your taste buds!!!! …………. Then to top it all, a mocktail!!! Another of Miss Rinku’s specialty …. Sparkling White Wine from the Deep Golden Valley with mint & a dash of lemon!!!!!” Jiju announced dramatically!!!!

Mohit seemed impressed & picked up a slice of the steaming pizza & bit into it!!!! ………. !
Jiju offered a slice to me as well & I picked it up at once.

As Mohit & I bit into the pizza slices, saw Mohit’s face crinkle even as I recognized the taste of my favorite snack!!!

Jiju pushed the small bowl with the dip forward & both Mohit & I tasted it!!!!

Once again, I had to control myself from smiling as I had tasted the raw ingredients of both sauces just a short while back!!!!!

Mohit seemed to relish the dip & almost wiped the small bowl clean & looked at Jiju as if asking for another serving!!!

Jiju smiled & shrugged! ….. He looked at me & said “Sorry Sir! Rinku madam managed to make only that much tonight!!!”

I pursed my lips & fought back every instinct of mine not to blurt out what my husband & me were eating!!!!!!

Mohit picked up the dainty glass & sipped from it & sat back as if satiated to the core!!!!

“Hmmmm!!!!” he gasped out loud & then continued “Mr. Jiju!!! …. Your Team!!!! ….. & of course, you, Rinku!!!! You have done an amazing job!!!! ….. What a fantastic tasting meal you have delivered!!!! … I am sure you worked very hard in there!!! All of you!!!! …. You deserve an applause!!!!” Mohit said & then stood up & clapped nodding towards Jiju, his 3 assistants & then finally towards me!!!!

We all thanked him profusely while I am sure each of was lampooning him in their mind!!!!!!
…..
………..
…………….
As we readied to leave, Mohit quipped, “Jiju? …. I am not sure…. But the white sauce reminded me of ….er…..rr.. you know!! …. I mean!! … It tasted … somewhat …like sperm …err …cum?”

I froze in place so did most of the other’s but Jiju was quick with his repartee ….. “Mohit Sir!!!! ….. How do you know what cum tastes like? ….. Hmmmmm!!!!! Did Asfu & you have an intimate tete-a-tete when we were busy in the kitchen with Rinku?”

“D’huh?!?!” Mohit fumbled for words & dashed out of the restaurant while I received sharp whacks on my bums & a pinch on my breasts as I rushed grinning uncontrollably behind my embarrassed husband!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply