Adultery Sister woth autodriver
Hi guys, iam writing a story of a sister's sex journey in words of brother. it will be dirty. enjoy
[+] 1 user Likes Soujilucky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(22-04-2022, 10:29 AM)Soujilucky Wrote: Hi guys, iam writing a story of a sister's sex journey in words of brother. it will be dirty. enjoy

Pls start.
Like Reply
My sister name is Sirisha. we are south India Brahmins(Telugu). at the time of the incident happened she was in her +1. let us continue the story.
My dad is working as a manager is local transport company and mother is house wife. both are very orthodox. everyday they used to do poojas morning and evening. My name is ajay and iam doing my b.tech in local college. my sister compelted her 10th with school topper. my parents told her that if she passed with good grades they will buy scooty for her,but due to some financial crisis they didnt make it but arranged an auto only for her. no other one was allowed in that. his name is rashid. once upon a time he was a rowdy sheeter and still many cases are on him. but once my father helped him from a legal issue so he has good rapo with my father, so my father asked about auto trvael to my sister and he immediately accepted because once he accepted no other drover has guts to talk against him even in his back.
The day arrives and that day is the first day of my sister's college. auto came and she went but she didnt talk with him because she is not happy with the auto she studied hard for that scooty but my parents decieved her. she is in that angry mood. she went to the college and everything was normal for 1st 3 months. In college one senior proposed to my sister and she rejected but he is some local politician son and he didnt giveup. he used to tease her talk vulgar langauge about her infront of her. she gave compalint to principal but he is helpless. one day she came to auto and started crying rashid stopped auto and asked
R: what happened
S: Its none of your business
R: tell me may be i can solve it
S: You cant
R: is it study? then i cant is it about money i will try
S: no not both
R: then?
S: one boy kissed me today and molested me in the college.
R: who is he
S: some local politician son
R: ho ok its a cake walk for me tomorrow show him to me i will solve your problem
S: ok
As the day arrives she went to the college and  she showed him. he asked to go on
again that senior teased her and rashid took a rod from his auto and he just gave one shot on his head and the senior guy collapsed but rashid didnt gave up he beated him like hell brought the shit out of him he also beated his friends too. the collega management who already knows about rashid stnad dumb no one utter a word but my sister asked rashid to stop by saying "enough"
then rashid stopped and said "if anyone do ragging for any girl i will kill them". from then onwards college was peaceful no one was teasing my sister especially.  from that day she is very happy and dtarted friendship with rashid tha is the turnign point
[+] 3 users Like Soujilucky's post
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
Good start . Rashid will rock his sister.
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
After the incident my sister became close with Rashid. She take his number and used to chat daily. one day she is not in a mood to go to college, but in home, parents wont allow to bunk the college. so after went some distance she asked rashid to tske her to movie theater.  he took ticket and gave to siri, she went alone into the theater. its 2nd day of the movie and it was full. so behind siri there was a batch of students who started teasing siri. she felt embrassed and scolded herself for coming to movie alone and want to go out. but a large muscular hand stopped her and make her sit. she saw the face and its Rashid's. she felt secure and feel comfortable. in interval he brought popcorn and cool drink. after sometime he started rubbing her hand, at first she felt awkward and removed her hand, but he do it again and again. after sometime she gaveup and he started rubbing hand and thighs. it is the first time someone touched her thighs and she felt shivered. a small earthquake was formed between her legs and it became wet. after sometime movie completed and he took her to the restaurant and make her eat whatever she liked. in the whole time they both never had a conversation. utter silence. this went for 1 week and after 1 week siri asked rashid to take her to movie this time she also asked him to come along with her. he went. after that ight she called him. he didnt lift. again called, but no response. after 5th call he lift asked "who is this". "I am siri". ok im driniking now will call u later. OK bye. but siri didnt slept. she had a weird dreams which didnt let her sleep.

To be continued......
[+] 4 users Like Soujilucky's post
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Good going
Like Reply
Super updates.
Like Reply
Update gayab.
Like Reply
Pl continue
Waiting for Siri and Rashid hard sex
కథ రాసిన రైటర్స్ కి మన వంతు బాధ్యతగా ఒక లైక్ ఇవ్వటం, చిన్న కామెంట్ & అలాగే Reps add చెయ్యటం ఇద్దాము. పోయేదేముంది... ఫ్రీ నే కదా

అలా చేయటం వల్ల, మనకు మంచి అప్డేట్స్ వస్తాయి అని నా అభిప్రాయం.

ధన్యవాదాలు
     అజయ్
Like Reply