Daddy Satish Pleasure House
Rahul on phone : Hey Kalia, you coming to my home for studies right? Make sure you are here by 9 AM. I promptly start my studies by 9. If you are late, i won't teach you the missed chapters again. 

Aish : Beta, who are yiu speaking to? You are having your friends over here now? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would have made some lthing speaicl for them na?

Rahul : No, momma. This guy, he is a useless guy, such an idiot. I dont like him at all, he used to help me from other bullies. So i agreed to help him for exams. Thats it. Dont waste your time making something for him. Let him come and go, than you can make me my favourite chicken for lunch. 

Aish : whatever, beta. Momma is going to take a bath. Start studying by 9. Dont wait for him. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvtnWQWA9BRY18Usqmj_Z...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-04-2022, 11:58 PM)alone4evr Wrote: Rahul on phone : Hey Kalia, you coming to my home for studies right? Make sure you are here by 9 AM. I promptly start my studies by 9. If you are late, i won't teach you the missed chapters again. 

Aish : Beta, who are yiu speaking to? You are having your friends over here now? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I would have made some lthing speaicl for them na?

Rahul : No, momma. This guy, he is a useless guy, such an idiot. I dont like him at all, he used to help me from other bullies. So i agreed to help him for exams. Thats it. Dont waste your time making something for him. Let him come and go, than you can make me my favourite chicken for lunch. 

Aish : whatever, beta. Momma is going to take a bath. Start studying by 9. Dont wait for him. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvtnWQWA9BRY18Usqmj_Z...A&usqp=CAU]

( myself satish yadav coal black skinned hence nicknamed Kalua 6 feet 3 inch height lean bodied but had 8 packs i was the boxing champion in my college but was very dumb in studies but i made friendship with rahul who was the topper of the college so it was a give and take friendship i protected him against bullies and he taught me everything in easy language so i can understand)

( rahul rai came from a rich background and i came from a lower middle class background and now rahul had invited me to his mansion and toold to be there by 9 am or else he wont teach )

( i got out of my house by 8 am and i was wearing black t shirt round neck half sleve and yoga pants )

ding dongg ( i reached ur mansion by 8.45 am )

ding dong 

( calculus exam was after 5 days and i have not even heard of C in calculus till now so i wanted to learn everything in the coming days from rahul)
Like Reply
(18-04-2022, 12:05 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav coal black skinned hence nicknamed Kalua 6 feet 3 inch height lean bodied but had 8 packs i was the boxing champion in my college but was very dumb in studies but i made friendship with rahul who was the topper of the college so it was a give and take friendship i protected him against bullies and he taught me everything in easy language so i can understand)

( rahul rai came from a rich background and i came from a lower middle class background and now rahul had invited me to his mansion and toold to be there by 9 am or else he wont teach )

( i got out of my house by 8 am and i was wearing black t shirt round neck half sleve and yoga pants )

ding dongg ( i reached ur mansion by 8.45 am )

ding dong 

( calculus exam was after 5 days and i have not even heard of C in calculus till now so i wanted to learn everything in the coming days from rahul)
Rahul: (oh he has come. He was earlier. Let me teach him some easy proboems and send . I cant waste time teaching him, i have a lot to study.) (Opens door woth a fake smile.) Hey Kalia. How are you? You are earlier. Come on in. Lets get started. 
Meanwhile Momma is bathing inside her room. 
[Image: aishwarya-rai.gif]
Like Reply
(18-04-2022, 12:09 AM)alone4evr Wrote: Rahul: (oh he has come. He was earlier. Let me teach him some easy proboems and send . I cant waste time teaching him, i have a lot to study.) (Opens door woth a fake smile.) Hey Kalia. How are you? You are earlier. Come on in. Lets get started. 
Meanwhile Momma is bathing inside her room. 

( as the door opened i looked down as rahul was till my chest level)

yeah buddy i didnt wanted to be late 

( i enter ur living room inside ur mansion)

mann ur mansion is so huge wowww i heard that u are rich and all but this is an awesome mansion man 

( i was not talking about things related to study i was careless about studies and was easily distracted by the beauty of ur mansion)
Like Reply
(18-04-2022, 12:19 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as the door opened i looked down as rahul was till my chest level)

yeah buddy i didnt wanted to be late 

( i enter ur living room inside ur mansion)

mann ur mansion is so huge wowww i heard that u are rich and all but this is an awesome mansion man 

( i was not talking about things related to study i was careless about studies and was easily distracted by the beauty of ur mansion)

Rahul : (oh god. This guy is just looking at the mansion for hiurs. He is not interested in study at all. How am i going to tolerate this bullshit fot 5 days.) Hey hey Kalua, lets start studying dude. Its a lot of chapters to complete im 5 days. My dad is very strict, he is working in Qatar and he always wants me to top the class. So please co oeprate so we can both study and pass together. 

Meanwhile Momma came out of her shower, drying her hair, not knowing you are already inside.

Momma : Beta, has your friend ca...(she sees you as she ask, and stops asking. She quickly reassures and asks) oh ... I didnt know you are already in here. You must be rahuls classmate. I guees Kalua is your name if i am not .

Like Reply
(18-04-2022, 12:29 AM)alone4evr Wrote: Rahul : (oh god. This guy is just looking at the mansion for hiurs. He is not interested in study at all. How am i going to tolerate this bullshit fot 5 days.) Hey hey Kalua, lets start studying dude. Its a lot of chapters to complete im 5 days. My dad is very strict, he is working in Qatar and he always wants me to top the class. So please co oeprate so we can both study and pass together. 

Meanwhile Momma came out of her shower, drying her hair, not knowing you are already inside.

Momma : Beta, has your friend ca...(she sees you as she ask, and stops asking. She quickly reassures and asks) oh ... I didnt know you are already in here. You must be rahuls classmate. I guees Kalua is your name if i am not .

( rahul was sitting on the couch to my right and solving problems and showing me steps )

( i was sitting to ur left and kind of looking at ur solutions but then looking athe chandeliers in the celing )

yeah rahul i am looking at,.....

( thats when i heard a sound from the left and i turned and saw a hot elegant woman i just stared at her for a momemnt)

( i looked at rahul ) beta ? is she ur ...( i coudnt believe she is ur mom)

yes maam i am his classmate .. ( looking at ur sleveless wet arms for a second) well kalua is my nickname maam ..my real name is satish ( omg what a beauty ) 

( rahul was solving the sums i was not looking to my right but to my left at rahuls mom every now and then)
Like Reply
(18-04-2022, 12:34 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( rahul was sitting on the couch to my right and solving problems and showing me steps )

( i was sitting to ur left and kind of looking at ur solutions but then looking athe chandeliers in the celing )

yeah rahul i am looking at,.....

( thats when i heard a sound from the left and i turned and saw a hot elegant woman i just stared at her for a momemnt)

( i looked at rahul ) beta ? is she ur ...( i coudnt believe she is ur mom)

yes maam i am his classmate .. ( looking at ur sleveless wet arms for a second) well kalua is my nickname maam ..my real name is satish ( omg what a beauty ) 

( rahul was solving the sums i was not looking to my right but to my left at rahuls mom every now and then)

Rahul: Hey kalua, i think you are not focusing on the sum here. You are just looking around at everything except the notebook. Concentrate on the sum dude. 

Meanwhile my mom is chamging in her bedroom whicb is across the hallway. She had her door closed, but it slighlty opened in the wind. You can see the mirror on the wardrobe and it is refecting momma changing her dress.

[Image: aishwarya-rai-sexy.gif]

Kalua : (staring at momma in the mirror) yeah yeah rahul, im totally concentrating now. 

Rahul : good. Now see this problem. We have to find the curvature of this parabola. I think you are now good enougb to find the curves and curvatures, arent you?

kalua : (still amazed by mommas curves in her body and her fair skin) yeah yeah rahul. I am looking at the curves right now. I think its the perfect curve amd i really want to find the curvature of this structure. 

Rahul : wow, you are really concentrating buddy.i appreciate it. I think in this speed we can finish everything within two days.
Like Reply
(18-04-2022, 12:44 AM)alone4evr Wrote: Rahul: Hey kalua, i think you are not focusing on the sum here. You are just looking around at everything except the notebook. Concentrate on the sum dude. 

Meanwhile my mom is chamging in her bedroom whicb is across the hallway. She had her door closed, but it slighlty opened in the wind. You can see the mirror on the wardrobe and it is refecting momma changing her dress.

[Image: aishwarya-rai-sexy.gif]

Kalua : (staring at momma in the mirror) yeah yeah rahul, im totally concentrating now. 

Rahul : good. Now see this problem. We have to find the curvature of this parabola. I think you are now good enougb to find the curves and curvatures, arent you?

kalua : (still amazed by mommas curves in her body and her fair skin) yeah yeah rahul. I am looking at the curves right now. I think its the perfect curve amd i really want to find the curvature of this structure. 

Rahul : wow, you are really concentrating buddy.i appreciate it. I think in this speed we can finish everything within two days.

( i was looking to my left and through the door slit i can see from the mirror reflection a part of ur moms waist fold and her bare back uff those milky creamy skin ahhh my mouth was watering)

i mean we have to press the curvature somewhere right ( looking at my left every now and then)

i dont think 2 days is enough ( 2 days i will be just wiffing her skin scent ufffff )

hey who all in ur house right now rahul ( i asked u a question in between while u were teaching)
Like Reply
(18-04-2022, 12:49 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was looking to my left and through the door slit i can see from the mirror reflection a part of ur moms waist fold and her bare back uff those milky creamy skin ahhh my mouth was watering)

i mean we have to press the curvature somewhere right ( looking at my left every now and then)

i dont think 2 days is enough ( 2 days i will be just wiffing her skin scent ufffff )

hey who all in ur house right now rahul ( i asked u a question in between while u were teaching)

Rahul: Is that really important now Kaula? Just i thought you are getting better. Now you are distracting again. What do you want to know? Huh? Abiut my family? Im only son for my parents. Dad Mahesh Rai is working in Qatar. Only me and momma Aish rai are staying at our home right now. Is this enough for yiu? Are they going to ask questions about my family im the exams?

Menwhile momma comes outta her room :
[Image: %E0%B0%A6%E0%B1%87%E0%B0%95-aishwarya-rai.gif]
Like Reply
(18-04-2022, 12:54 AM)alone4evr Wrote: Rahul: Is that really important now Kaula? Just i thought you are getting better. Now you are distracting again. What do you want to know? Huh? Abiut my family? Im only son for my parents. Dad Mahesh Rai is working in Qatar. Only me and momma Aish rai are staying at our home right now. Is this enough for yiu? Are they going to ask questions about my family im the exams?

Menwhile momma comes outta her room :
[Image: %E0%B0%A6%E0%B1%87%E0%B0%95-aishwarya-rai.gif]

ohh so ur dad is away ...so ( looking at ur mom who just came out of her room )

so i mean ur mom must feel very lonely right 

( i was not paying attention to anything u were teaching and i was ditracted by ur mom)

no bro they wont ask in exams but u should ask how ur mom feel right as a son ? dont u think so ?
Like Reply