Hot wife Aishwarya Rai loves her sissy husband’s boss
Photo 
Hot wife Aishwarya Rai will be seducing her husband’s boss and later cucks her husband as the affair grows and she falls in love with his boss.

[Image: f8lpaff97qx61.gif]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I’m Natarajan, a 44 year married guy I’m the manager in my boss’s hotel. I’m so desperate for a promotion, I’m working at this hotel in the same position over 10 years now so I need to be promoted as the General Manager and secure my job. But my boss thinks I’m not worthy of it and ignores me most of the time and doesn’t treat me with much respect. So now my only hope is my wife Aishwarya Rai.

Aishwarya is 42 years old now, it was an arranged marriage and day after tomorrow is our 20th wedding anniversary so there is no better day than that to invite my boss home. Now before that I need to talk with my wife and create a plan so that I could get that promotion. 

(She was cooking in the kitchen in her saree, I hug her from behind wrapping my hands around her waist and place my chin on her shoulder and whisper to her) “babe day after is our wedding anniversary and I’m going to invite my boss over so can you do something that would please him you know, we need this promotion as a family.”

Aish:”you mean cook him something nice or more than that?!”

Natarajan: “definitely more than that. I love you and now I have to go to the office and invite that guy”

(I’m at the office now waiting to meet my boss and invite him for my wedding anniversary)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJICU8blbnKnkVfbPYxVt...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 07:44 PM)Amessiago Wrote: I’m Natarajan, a 44 year married guy I’m the manager in my boss’s hotel. I’m so desperate for a promotion, I’m working at this hotel in the same position over 10 years now so I need to be promoted as the General Manager and secure my job. But my boss thinks I’m not worthy of it and ignores me most of the time and doesn’t treat me with much respect. So now my only hope is my wife Aishwarya Rai.

Aishwarya is 42 years old now, it was an arranged marriage and day after tomorrow is our 20th wedding anniversary so there is no better day than that to invite my boss home. Now before that I need to talk with my wife and create a plan so that I could get that promotion. 

(She was cooking in the kitchen in her saree, I hug her from behind wrapping my hands around her waist and place my chin on her shoulder and whisper to her) “babe day after is our wedding anniversary and I’m going to invite my boss over so can you do something that would please him you know, we need this promotion as a family.”

Aish:”you mean cook him something nice or more than that?!”

Natarajan: “definitely more than that. I love you and now I have to go to the office and invite that guy”

(I’m at the office now waiting to meet my boss and invite him for my wedding anniversary)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJICU8blbnKnkVfbPYxVt...w&usqp=CAU]

(myself satish yadav 48 year old black skinned 6 feet 2 inch height i was the CEO of Yadav restaurants and 5 star hospitality services )

( i had a wife and 3 kids myself i was a pretty strict guy who stick with ethics and principals and never did any corruption myself )

( i had 10 General managers and 2800 managers and a total of about 50000 employees working for me and now a Gm will be retiring soon and so there was vacancy i saw many managers trying to show their track record i know they want that post but i was analyzing their work ethic and anyone below 8 stars out of 10 was not eligible )

( i was told by the peon that one Mr natarajan was waiting outside the cabin to get some time to interact with me)

( i told the peon to let him in)

( i was sitting in my rotating chair and was seeing project history of all my employees in my laptop not even looking up )

( it was 2 pm in the afternoon)
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 07:54 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (myself satish yadav 48 year old black skinned 6 feet 2 inch height i was the CEO of Yadav restaurants and 5 star hospitality services )

( i had a wife and 3 kids myself i was a pretty strict guy who stick with ethics and principals and never did any corruption myself )

( i had 10 General managers and 2800 managers and a total of about 50000 employees working for me and now a Gm will be retiring soon and so there was vacancy i saw many managers trying to show their track record i know they want that post but i was analyzing their work ethic and anyone below 8 stars out of 10 was not eligible )

( i was told by the peon that one Mr natarajan was waiting outside the cabin to get some time to interact with me)

( i told the peon to let him in)

( i was sitting in my rotating chair and was seeing project history of all my employees in my laptop not even looking up )

( it was 2 pm in the afternoon)

(I enter the office and it’s super chill in there and my boss asks me to take have a seat)

“Sir I’ve been working here for 10 years now and I think I would be perfect for the promotion I know everything about this hotel.”
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 07:59 PM)Amessiago Wrote: (I enter the office and it’s super chill in there and my boss asks me to take have a seat)

“Sir I’ve been working here for 10 years now and I think I would be perfect for the promotion I know everything about this hotel.”

( as a guy stand in front of me i didnt even look at him for about 5 mins just going through people track record)

( i looked raised my eyes till waist and pointed finger at the seat in front of me)

hmm ( said nothing just indicated u to take the seat)

first of all u are from ? ....( trying to rememeber ) u are rajan something right ? from sales ..... am i right ?

and u are working for 10 years and u dont know this is not a hotel we are in 5 star hospitality and restaurant services 

what did u do for 10 years this is taught to interns in the first month ( i just insulted u without saying it directly)
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 08:03 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as a guy stand in front of me i didnt even look at him for about 5 mins just going through people track record)

( i looked raised my eyes till waist and pointed finger at the seat in front of me)

hmm ( said nothing just indicated u to take the seat)

first of all u are from ? ....( trying to rememeber ) u are rajan something right ? from sales ..... am i right ?

and u are working for 10 years and u dont know this is not a hotel we are in 5 star hospitality and restaurant services 

what did u do for 10 years this is taught to interns in the first month ( i just insulted u without saying it directly)

(I get a little bit embarrassed and I say Oh)
“It’s Natarajan sir and I’m the manager here taking care of the sales division. Sir in my ten years here I’ve been very loyal to you even though you didn’t ever show me any respect or even looked at me you know. Sir, if you get to know me I’m sure you’ll consider me for the promotion.”
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 08:10 PM)Amessiago Wrote: (I get a little bit embarrassed and I say Oh)
“It’s Natarajan sir and I’m the manager here taking care of the sales division. Sir in my ten years here I’ve been very loyal to you even though you didn’t ever show me any respect or even looked at me you know. Sir, if you get to know me I’m sure you’ll consider me for the promotion.”

natarajan ...right 

( entered ur name in the peoples track record portal )

lemme check ( put ur name in the laptop in portal to check ur star rating) Natarajan Rai right ( looked at u )

well out of 10 stars u got 2 stars 

( placed the laptop pointing at you ) this is ur rating my friend 

and u are thinking u are eligible for getting promotion 

Out of 2800 managers there are over 890 managers with more than 8 stars why would i select you 

( in a funny  note) hmm whats so special about you huh ( in an insulting tone)
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 08:15 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: natarajan ...right 

( entered ur name in the peoples track record portal )

lemme check ( put ur name in the laptop in portal to check ur star rating) Natarajan Rai right ( looked at u )

well out of 10 stars u got 2 stars 

( placed the laptop pointing at you ) this is ur rating my friend 

and u are thinking u are eligible for getting promotion 

Out of 2800 managers there are over 890 managers with more than 8 stars why would i select you 

( in a funny  note) hmm whats so special about you huh ( in an insulting tone)

“Sir, to be honest i don’t think there’s anything special about me.”

“My only good quality is the fact that I’m loyal unlike the others who would run away to the rivals if they get an offer of a high salary”

(I say all that in a casual way)

“Also sir day after tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and my wife would be cooking”

“You should come so that you get to know me and my beautiful wife would show you an amazing evening”

“If you know what I mean” (I kinda wink at the end)
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 08:24 PM)Amessiago Wrote: “Sir, to be honest i don’t think there’s anything special about me.”

“My only good quality is the fact that I’m loyal unlike the others who would run away to the rivals if they get an offer of a high salary”

(I say all that in a casual way)

“Also sir day after tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and my wife would be cooking”

“You should come so that you get to know me and my beautiful wife would show you an amazing evening”

“If you know what I mean” (I kinda wink at the end)

loyal ?

well u lack managerial skill 

if i wanted loyalty i would hire a dog ( subtle insult to you again)

day after tommorow ( looks at the calender to the right side) so u mean on saturday ? ohh great man congratulations 

( my wife was 46 year old and she loved me a lot but she was not that good looking )

( so when u said "wife would show you an amazing evening" i was about to give an excuse and not come but now i was bit intersted)

ohh really ...sure i mean i will come to ur marriage anniversary celebration but sorry for the promotions...i will be there by saturday evening ( i snubbed the promotion part and said i will come at saturday evening)

i think u can leave now thanks for the invitation though

(  huh he wants promotion with 2 stars lol )
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 08:32 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: loyal ?

well u lack managerial skill 

if i wanted loyalty i would hire a dog ( subtle insult to you again)

day after tommorow ( looks at the calender to the right side) so u mean on saturday ? ohh great man congratulations 

( my wife was 46 year old and she loved me a lot but she was not that good looking )

( so when u said "wife would show you an amazing evening" i was about to give an excuse and not come but now i was bit intersted)

ohh really ...sure i mean i will come to ur marriage anniversary celebration but sorry for the promotions...i will be there by saturday evening ( i snubbed the promotion part and said i will come at saturday evening)

i think u can leave now thanks for the invitation though

(  huh he wants promotion with 2 stars lol )

“Sir thank you for accepting the invitation”

(I get up from my chair and before I walk out of the door I tell him)

“Sir I think you would change your mind after you meet my wife”

“She’s a goddess and I’m sure you would enjoy the night”

(I walk out of the door)
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 08:38 PM)Amessiago Wrote: “Sir thank you for accepting the invitation”

(I get up from my chair and before I walk out of the door I tell him)

“Sir I think you would change your mind after you meet my wife”

“She’s a goddess and I’m sure you would enjoy the night”

(I walk out of the door)

( i was kind of confused by the way u were talking  “Sir I think you would change your mind after you meet my wife” )

( i was thinking after u left what is this guy even thinking lol i can see how he has 2 stars now haha i laughed at ur comments after u left )

( one day pass by and saturday u took holiday according to the HR portal and u had invited me to ur anniversary i thought there would be lots of people)

( it was 10 am and i was in my house as i had saturdays week off but i made other employees work)

( my wife loved me a lot and she was planning to make something specioal for me for evening but i told her i had some function i had to attend to so dont make anything for evening )

( i was just watching some TV passing my time in the morning)
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 08:41 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was kind of confused by the way u were talking  “Sir I think you would change your mind after you meet my wife” )

( i was thinking after u left what is this guy even thinking lol i can see how he has 2 stars now haha i laughed at ur comments after u left )

( one day pass by and saturday u took holiday according to the HR portal and u had invited me to ur anniversary i thought there would be lots of people)

( it was 10 am and i was in my house as i had saturdays week off but i made other employees work)

( my wife loved me a lot and she was planning to make something specioal for me for evening but i told her i had some function i had to attend to so dont make anything for evening )

( i was just watching some TV passing my time in the morning)

(Meanwhile at my home)

Natarajan: “Aish he agreed to come. You know what to do to him and also babe wear a saree with no sleeves”

Aishwarya: “Wow I have never seen you this excited. Don’t worry I’m gonna show him heaven when he comes.”

(Winks at her husband after speaking in a slutty tone)
[Image: aishwarya-rai-wink.gif]
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 08:48 PM)Amessiago Wrote: (Meanwhile at my home)

Natarajan: “Aish he agreed to come. You know what to do to him and also babe wear a saree with no sleeves”

Aishwarya: “Wow I have never seen you this excited. Don’t worry I’m gonna show him heaven when he comes.”

(Winks at her husband after speaking in a slutty tone)
[Image: aishwarya-rai-wink.gif]

( it was 2 pm and my wife told lunch is ready i told my wife ) no laxmi i am not eating now 

( my wife was sad as i didnt ate but i thought it must be something very special the way natarajan said his wife cooks delicious food so i thought lets have space for the delicious food)

( i called natarajan by 2.30 pm)

hello natarajan yeah this is satish speaking listen man i will be there by 6 pm 

kindly send ur adress in my whatsaap number
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 08:54 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( it was 2 pm and my wife told lunch is ready i told my wife ) no laxmi i am not eating now 

( my wife was sad as i didnt ate but i thought it must be something very special the way natarajan said his wife cooks delicious food so i thought lets have space for the delicious food)

( i called natarajan by 2.30 pm)

hello natarajan yeah this is satish speaking listen man i will be there by 6 pm 

kindly send ur adress in my whatsaap number

“Sure sir 6 in the evening is good.”

(I send the address to your WhatsApp)

Natarajan: “Babe he’s gonna be here at 6 and I’m so excited”

Aishwarya: “Why? Is the thought of your wife seducing and pleasuring another man turning you on?”

“I mean you could never pleasure me with that little dick. I hope atleast your boss can show me what a real man is…”

[Image: aishwarya-rai-aishwarya-rai-bachchan.gif]

(It’s 6PM now)
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 09:02 PM)Amessiago Wrote: “Sure sir 6 in the evening is good.”

(I send the address to your WhatsApp)

Natarajan: “Babe he’s gonna be here at 6 and I’m so excited”

Aishwarya: “Why? Is the thought of your wife seducing and pleasuring another man turning you on?”

“I mean you could never pleasure me with that little dick. I hope atleast your boss can show me what a real man is…”

[Image: aishwarya-rai-aishwarya-rai-bachchan.gif]

(It’s 6PM now)

( i was wearing a blue shirt black pant and red tie and nice black suit over my shirt i was dark skinned so it was as if its all dark just the tie was red)

( i arrived at ur housing society in my Audi by 5.50 pm and then i checked the compound i saw no decorations were made i thought what kind of party is nataraj giving )

( so i catch the lift and came to the 14th floor of the society as per the name plate room number 1403 nataraj Rai )

( i had a boque in my hand)

ding dongg ding dongg ( i rang the bell at sharp 6 pm)

( i have no clue whats gonna happen )
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 09:09 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was wearing a blue shirt black pant and red tie and nice black suit over my shirt i was dark skinned so it was as if its all dark just the tie was red)

( i arrived at ur housing society in my Audi by 5.50 pm and then i checked the compound i saw no decorations were made i thought what kind of party is nataraj giving )

( so i catch the lift and came to the 14th floor of the society as per the name plate room number 1403 nataraj Rai )

( i had a boque in my hand)

ding dongg ding dongg ( i rang the bell at sharp 6 pm)

( i have no clue whats gonna happen )

(Aishwarya opens the door and is wearing a hot saree exposing her navel and a sleeveless blouse and is welcoming you inside)

“Hi, so you are my husband’s boss we finally meet, he told me a lot about you”

“Omg is that a bouquet? That is so sweet, I love it”

“Why don’t you come in and sit on the couch”
[Image: 646c8iy97qx61.gif]
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 09:16 PM)Amessiago Wrote: (Aishwarya opens the door and is wearing a hot saree exposing her navel and a sleeveless blouse and is welcoming you inside)

“Hi, so you are my husband’s boss we finally meet, he told me a lot about you”

“Omg is that a bouquet? That is so sweet, I love it”

“Why don’t you come in and sit on the couch”
[Image: 646c8iy97qx61.gif]

( as the door opened i was expecting natarajan but it was his iwfe)

hey natara...( i stopped in the middle as i saw a beautiful woman opening the door and looking at me )

( i cant believe this is natarajans house so i looked above at the name plate and it reads NATARAJAN RAI )

umm yeahhh myself satish i am ..( gave u the rose boquet ) ( looked at the way u moved ur lips while talking so graciously)

you are natarajans wife ? ( peeked at ur arms for a brief second from outside door)

( i entered the house at ur invitation without removing shoes )

Thank you .. ( looks around the living room sees natarajans and ur marriage pic on wall)

so ( not sitting still standing in the middle of the room) umm where is natarajan he told there is some function today ...
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 09:21 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as the door opened i was expecting natarajan but it was his iwfe)

hey natara...( i stopped in the middle as i saw a beautiful woman opening the door and looking at me )

( i cant believe this is natarajans house so i looked above at the name plate and it reads NATARAJAN RAI )

umm yeahhh myself satish i am ..( gave u the rose boquet ) ( looked at the way u moved ur lips while talking so graciously)

you are natarajans wife ? ( peeked at ur arms for a brief second from outside door)

( i entered the house at ur invitation without removing shoes )

Thank you .. ( looks around the living room sees natarajans and ur marriage pic on wall)

so ( not sitting still standing in the middle of the room) umm where is natarajan he told there is some function today ...

“Sir my husband will be here in a minute until then he asked me to give you some company.”

“Please sit on the sofa sir it’ll be comfortable for you”

(I tell this and close the door behind me to give you a good look at my hot back)

(I really hope my back is turning him on, he’s so hot)

(I then turn around and ask you)

“Sir do you want a glass of water or anything to drink?”

[Image: EJtMVD_W4AAq1p-?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 09:30 PM)Amessiago Wrote: “Sir my husband will be here in a minute until then he asked me to give you some company.”

(I tell this and close the door behind me to give you a good look at my hot back)

ohh he is not here ( i felt kind of weird as natarajan is not in house and me and his beautiful wife in the house)

well i did told him i will come by 6 pm ( as per ur request i sat on the couch and now that u are closing the door i saw ur back u wore a designer type blouse which showed ur back uffff my wife is nothing in front of u )

( i felt like sniffing ur back right awy but controlled and as i was staring at ur back thats when u turned back to ask for glass of water and i felt little embarassed ..." did she saw me looking at her back " i asked myself in my head )

uhmmm i mean ( i felt a bit out of words as i dont know what to say) i mean yea..yeah yeah sure pleasee ohh it really is a bit hot climate now ( acting as if i was about to ask water)
Like Reply
(17-04-2022, 09:30 PM)Amessiago Wrote: “Sir my husband will be here in a minute until then he asked me to give you some company.”

Aishwarya TEASE QUEEN Rai
[+] 1 user Likes amitsahu's post
Like Reply