Adultery Not an usual couple story
Hi all,

I am MyLife4U who wrote Not an usual couple story and few other stories in Xossip. I'll start and post this story at once with all images used. 

Hope you like it and please let me know your comments and suggestions for next stories. 

Love,
MyLife4U

The Index 

Chapter 1 - Intimate Couple

Chapter 2 - Intimacy turns wild

Chapter 3 - A Happy News

Chapter 4 - Theatre

Chapter 5 - Farewell

Chapter 6 - Boredom leads

Chapter 7 - The Insult

Chapter 8 - More Mistakes

Chapter 9 - Resolution intensified

Chapter 10 - Aishu vs Amala

Chapter 11 - Preparations Begin

Chapter 12 - More Questions

Chapter 13 - The party

Chapter 14 - Blabberings

Chapter 15 - Party Contd..

Chapter 16 - The Photo

Chapter 17 - A New Beginning

Chapter 18 - The Discovery

Chapter 19 - The Sleeveless

Chapter 20 - The Deceiving

Chapter 21 - The Offer

Chapter 22 - The Foolishness

Chapter 23 - The Preparation

Chapter 24 - The Final Chat

Chapter 25 - Return of Arjun

Chapter 26 - Aishu, Me and Guilt

Chapter 27 - Chennai to Chandigarh

Chapter 28 - Bra Chat

Chapter 29 - Bitch

Chapter 30 - Unexpected

Chapter 31 - Cat fight begins

Chapter 32 - Aditi Devo Bhav

Chapter 33 - The art of seduction

Chapter 34 - Mixed Emotions

Chapter 35 - A Hypothesis

Chapter 36 - A Dream

Chapter 37 - Implementation

Chapter 38 - Call Me

Chapter 39 - Enacted Innocence

Chapter 40 - Reluctance

Chapter 41 – The New Slut

Chapter 42 - Acceptance

Chapter 43 - Protrusion

Chapter 44 - "Enjoy Man"

Chapter 45 - How Dare he?

Chapter 46 - Increasing Perversions

Chapter 47 - Not that type

Chapter 48 - Grave Mistake

Chapter 49 - What he deserves

Chapter 50 - Fucked Up

Chapter 51 - Hatred

Chapter 52 - Dread

Chapter 53 - Step Two

Chapter 54 - Frustration

Chapter 55 - Disappointments

Chapter 56 - Making of a You-know-who

Chapter 57 - Enough is enough

Chapter 58 - The Sky is falling

Chapter 59 - Wicked Question

Chapter 60 - Apology

Chapter 61 - Adhithi Devo Bavo (Part 2)

Epilogue - The Greatest Gift
[+] 3 users Like Mylife4u's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 1 – Intimate Couple 

(POV- Aishwarya)

“Aishu… Aishuuuu..”

“Comingggg.. 2 minutes..”

“Movie is going to start in 1 minute Aishu”

“I’ll kill you if you press the play button Ajju”

Hi all. So, you all know I have only 2 minutes before I join with my Ajju for the movie. I’ll introduce me within that time short and sweet. Ok? 

I am Aishwarya aka Aishu , a 25 years old Tamil girl. The one who was shouting earlier is Arjun aka Ajju, my lovely hubby and he is 26 currently. We both met in facebook. Actually, he saw my profile picture and gave me a request. I, who never accept any random requests, by fate’s smile accepted his request one day when I was in come college confusions. He pinged me “hi” and I pinged back “Do I know you?” and as days passed by, the messages turned to be “Where are you idiot? I am missing you!” kind and one fine night, Arjun proposed and I accepted. 

We also found we were of same caste and social status and so when we said about us to each other’s folks, there wasn’t any opposition. They were all just happy that we didn’t give them any burden of searching bride and groom. It has been 1 year 6 months since we married and the love we have is just increasing with time. 
Oh I forgot to mention about our appearances. It is so important nowadays as every author thinks lots and describes lot about the main characters. So, About whom you wanna know first? I suppose, as most ppl are guys here, I will be the winner :P

Ok. I am 25 as mentioned earlier and I am 5’4 and 53 kgs (Oops. I am too frank!). I am of exotic dusky complexion as my Ajju always says. I have dense black hair as you all Indian guys love and I have homely face and a hot body. Sometimes, Ajju says I have similarities with Amala paul. i will say you much more details when I am completely free. Ajju is 5’6 and of slim in nature, but, so handsome in my eyes. And he is..

“2 minutes already over Aishu. I am pressing play.”

Oh God. This guy has literally no patience. I will continue with other details later guys. However, I know you all won't be interested in knowing how Ajju will be. :P 

“Ajju idiot. Can’t you wait two minutes? I didn’t check if the coffee has enough sugar in it or even if I have put sugar. “

Ajju smiled my favorite smile and got the cups from my hand while I climbed the bed. He gave my coffee cup which has his picture and said “So what Aishu, if coffee doesn’t have sugar? I have such a big sweet box near me. I will just take a bite of you and have coffee. “

I blushed hearing his sugar coated words and said, “Can I win speaking to you ? You spoke and spoke and spoke and made me fall for you head over heels. Now, I am struck up with you forever”

“Oh. Is that a big punishment? You wanna have some independence honey? “

“Hmm. What If I say yes?”

“I won’t do anything. I will just say bye to you and find someone else. “ He laughed. 

I immediately pinched his thighs hard that he screamed loud in pain. I hate that when he says something like that. I always feel he is mine and mine alone. 
He also spilled some coffee in his bare thighs which were not covered by his shorts. I wiped them off for him. He was rubbing the pinched spot for relief and told, “Just wait baby. I will take revenge of your pinch in just two minutes”

“Haa. Just do what you can. I don’t fear you Mr. Arjun”. Saying this, I moved a bit closer to him and my face was over his shoulders, “Ok. Hit play Ajju. Let’s watch the movie”

He hit play and we started watching “2 states” starring Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor. As most of you will know, it is a love story written by Chethan bhagat and the movie has very intimate scenes. It was during the first time the main cast has sex with each other, I was able to feel Ajju’s hands that were on my shoulder rubbing my hands slowly.

I was also already turned on by the scene that I let him do what he wishes. He slowly rubbed over my hands and then, moved on to my medium seized breasts which he love the most, He slowly started rubbing them over the fine fabric of my night dress and as I was not wearing a bra, It was like he was rubbing straight over them. My breath became hot and quicker. I was heaving and closed the eyes in ecstasy. His hands moved tenderly over my big nipples over the dress and he moved on below. His hands were now on my small tummy and then it moved on to the side to my hip. I was biting my lips to stop me from moaning. 

“Ahhhhhh”

I shouted, pushing Ajju aside. The idiot was laughing like mad. He has pinched my hip hard.

“I told you I’ll take revenge. How was it?”

I started beating him and as I couldn't control myself anymore, due to the turn on caused by him already. I just jumped over him, sat on his lap and bit his lips hard first and when he struggled, started kissing them and sucking them. And the night passed with 2 rounds of passionate sex.
[Image: e9316-2_138_993_amala2bpaul2bphotos2b252892529.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mylife4u's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2 – Intimacy turns wild 

(POV – Arjun)

It must be around five in the morning and I woke due to a natural urgency. Last night was amazing. My hot and wild wife has jumped over me and she initiated everything. The way she moaned and never let me move by tying her lovely legs around me, the way she licked my nipples when I was over her and humping her and even the way she sexily went down me and kissed my little guy and sucked him in order to prep him for the next round. Just Amazing. 

I came out of the bathroom and saw her lying in the bed. She was covered partially with a white bedcover and both her waxed legs up to half of thighs were visible and they were shiny in the night lamp that glowed above. Moving up, top of her shapely boobs were visible and they were moving up and down rhythmically with her breaths. And her face. Oh Man. She has one of those incredibly homely faces but which can drive you crazy in bed. She was now sleeping with her lips slightly parted as if she might anytime say “Come here you useless guy. Come and fuck me. Ajjuu”. Her eyes half open and half closed as if she was in some pleasure state or a drowsy state enjoying what I am doing to her.

As you guys know, It sometimes needs whole day to make a woman horny, but, just lesser than 8 microseconds for the guy. The law worked for me too and I could feel my little guy growing up a giant and hitting my briefs to let him free. I slowly moved near her and moved aside her bedcover, to reveal what’s inside. My cock’s throbbing increased seeing her on the whole. 

At times, it’s very true, that partially covered; semi-revealing girls excite you more than completely naked girls. Because, partial clothes make you want more, make you wonder what’s inside, even if you have watched the same girl naked for infinite times. I found it very true and happening seeing Aishu.

She was in a white nylon slip, which had minute embroideries over the neckline and a pink panty with floral prints. As she was sleeping turning the right side, her left side strap has fallen down revealing her complete shoulders on one side and the other side has the thin strap still. Her hip was clearly visible along with her sexy deep navel. Her thighs were over one other looking like shaped statue legs. Her panty had small wet patches due to my successful efforts last night and the air was filled with some sexy aroma due to the same efforts last night. I moved aside and turned on another bed lamp which accentuated her beauty by revealing more. 
In this brighter light, I could even see her nipples pushing the slip’s fabric from the inside. She has bigger nipples than the usual and the beautiful areolas around them were also slightly visible through the slip. As the AC was still on and as I had pushed aside her bedcover, I could see her shivering a bit and goose bumps all over her body. So, to help her and my little guy’s desires, I moved a bit closer to her and threw my hands over her shoulder and hugged her. She was over me with her left breast touching me and I had a clear view of the right one.

I slowly moved my index finger towards her nipple, I touched it tenderly with the tip of the finger and started making concentric circle over the nipple and as I expected my horny darling’s nipples started getting erect. I increased the speed and started using my palm and I got better results now.

Aishu was squirming in the bed slowly and her legs were moving and her breath increased its pace. I still kept rubbing on the nipple. She woke up suddenly.

“Hey what are you doing mister?” She asked in a seductive voice.

“Doing you” I replied back.

“It’s early morning and we have to go for work baby. “

“If so, why is this big?” I asked tenderly pinching her nipple.

“Ahh donkey. Move aside. It’s all because of AC effect. Nothing else. Give me my bedcover. I need to sleep.” 

I know my wife at times want it to be like I convincing her or begging her before she lets me do things. She likes to be like a shy and timid wife who is not that interested in sex.

“Really? You need to sleep? Then, answer this too honey. What’s this?”

I asked by suddenly moving over her and moving my hands towards her navel and to the panty , and inside the panty and touching her semi-trimmed mound and the hot slit that gives me all pleasure. It was really wet. 

She smiled sexily and pulled me towards her face. Our lips were just millimeters apart. She said, “You got to know now right? Then what is your problem. Do what you wish”

And before she completed the sentence my lips were inside her lips, sucking them on and using very little of tongue as more of tongue irritates her. My hands were first over her hair while kissing her and moved to her neck and cupped one of the small guava shaped breasts and I was unable to control me anymore.

I kissed hard and started biting her lower lips gently while my hands moved inside the slip and got hold of her firm naked breasts and started molesting her hard and I know in complete horny state she doesn’t care about how wild I am. I moved below and removed her slip urgently and let it move towards her stomach and started sucking on the left boob while pressing the right one wildly. I took the nipples inside my mouth and chewed them on and licked the areola which she likes lot. She was just hugging me and moving my hands over my back.

I then moved much down and in a swift motion, took away her panty and threw it away and started kissing her navel and was about to kiss her mound, when the alarm sounded. 

Oh God. Its almost 6 now and we have to start getting ready. But, I was in no state to stop and so, I moved over her and moved her legs apart and in the glistening sweet hole of hers, I kept my pounding cock and slowly inserted it inside. She moaned “Ahhh” and I replied, “hmmmm”. 

The cock entered slower first and then I increased the pace suddenly. I started rocking her hard and fast and she started screaming, and I just know she says “Don’t stop” Other words were completely gibberish. I cupped one of her breasts for support and started moving inside her faster and faster. Her legs were around me and I was in no mood to stop. And after a considerable time, she exploded first, throwing her body into continuous shivers and I exploded then. I lied over her and she kissed me wildly all over my face and licking my ear and biting it. My hands still were over her breasts slightly pumping the melons. 

And it was Monday morning. The day which I will never forget, for that it turned our life upside down. 

[Image: Caught-on-cam--Hottie-lying-on-BED-with-...--1022.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Mylife4u's post
Like Reply
Chapter 3 – A Happy News

(POV - Aishwarya)

God. I love this guy. He gives me more and more reasons to love him more. From the day we first met in facebook to the day we get married to today, He gives me 1000s of reasons to love him more.

He is a great guy for sure. If not, Will I be sitting in my office now and thinking of how he is and the way he behaved earlier this morning? If there are any girls around, you will definitely know what I am talking about. Usual things that happen regularly becomes normal after a while. But, surprises like today morning never really leaves your head.

I could still picture the position I was in while I wokein the morning and the shivering of my body and the shock waves passing through it while he was playing with my nipples. My My. I think I am getting wet. May be this is the best way to overcome Monday blues and enjoy office even in a Monday morning.

It was around 2 PM and I have just completed my lunch and was busy testing the new interface.

“Ting”

My mobile let out a beep and It was a message from Ajju.

“Oye sweetheart”

“Hi baby. What doing?”

“Hmm. Nothing much. Just wishing if I can do you again the very moment. You are killing me at times baby.”

I blushed reading it. But, I replied, “You are really so bad. You spoiled my sleep and here I am struggling hard to be awake and work”

“Oh really? So sad. Don’t worry honey. You will get used to it. Because, I won’t be letting you sleep properly today too. “

“I’ll kill you Ajju.”

“I’ll fuck you Aishu :P”

“God. Stop it. I am at office.”

“No. You are in bed room with me :P”

“Oh.What am I doing now?”

“Sitting on my lap with a hot little panty and bra. My little guy hitting you from below”

“Chi. Stop it”

“How to stop it? You are sitting on him and he woke. What have I got to do? If you really wanna stop him, show him his resting place. 

“If I should show him his resting place, why are you my husband? Be a man and you start doing than asking me to do useless guy!”

I sent the message and smiled like a fool reading all the messages again. My colleague sitting near me looked me as if I am mad and turned aside. But, I was not in a mood to care about all that. This guy made me horny yesterday nite, later today morning and even now. He has some power and control over my body I decided. 

Only then I looked the mobile and was shocked to see no messages from him. He is not some dominating guy who gets angry if the wife plays with him. He takes things sportively and talk something else in return and make me long for him. So, I am even more surprised to see he didn’t reply. 

Will he have got some other work? Is his phone working properly? What happened? 
Why isn’t he replying? All these thoughts started coming over my head. 

By then, I received his call. “Hello”

“Hey baby”

“What happened? Why no messages?”

“I will say you later. I have got some news. “

“Good or bad?”

“I’ll say you while we meet. I gotta go baby. Bye”

I hate this. I don’t like such surprises. It may be ironic from what I have stated above. But really, I need to know atleast if its good or bad news. Now, I can’t stop thinking what it is about. I completed the day’s work and got the cab to home.

Once I entered home, I was pulled by someone and I rotated once in shock before falling on the same person. Who else it’ll be? It was Ajju.

“Idiot. I got scared”

“Why? Thought someone entered home and was waiting for ravishing this beauty?”

“Idiot Idiot. Nothing of that sort. I was just shocked to be pulled. What’s the matter? Why are you home early? What is the news you wanted to say me?”

“Oh My. How many question? I came early because I asked permission for it and regarding the news, first let us sit and talk”

I hated waiting again and was about to shout at him to say it immediately but I felt lack of gravity. Ajju was lifting me with both hands and was taking me to the sofa and he made me sit on his lap. 

I was wearing a semi cotton white saree with a small border and a red blouse. I was now sitting on his lap and he has changed to his tracks and casuals. 

“What is the news Ajju? Say immediately. Please don’t keep me waiting. Say it now”

“Ok. Ok. Ok. Remember the international conference in London I told about?”

“Yes. About some presentation from your company. You helped the team prepare it right? “

“Yes. Yes. Now the name of who is going to represent the company has come out”

“And that is?”

“The owner of the little guy on whom your sexy ass is sitting on”

I was completely surprised and happy the very moment. 

“Oh My God.That’s great Ajju. Is it confirmed??“

“Yes it is. I will be leaving by next week.”

“Next week? How long is the conference?”

“15 days excluding weekends. So around 20 days”

“20 days??What I am going to do without you. I will miss you”

“Don’t worry darling. I will give you a lot of me before I leave, so that, you will be remembering me more”

Saying this, His hands moved over my hip through the open slit between blouse and saree.I don’t wear low-hips like most of these day girls but the opening I left was 
more than enough for him. 

“What are you doin Ajju?”

“I need compensation for all 20 days. So from now on wherever and whenever Iw ant you, I will take you down. Now here!”

“At least let me change. This is a good saree…”

I struggled to talk with his lips on mine and his hands inside my petticoat. I was again wet it seems and I gasped when his finger entered inside me. I started biting his lips and I was shivering when his second finger entered inside me. 

He pushed me down to the sofa and removed my pallu out. I was lying down in the blouse and petticoat and I know such a sight will make any Indian man crazy. My Indian man was crazier than others. 

He took his hands out and kissed my lips again and then neck and then top visible part of my breasts and moved on to my hip and slowly came down to my legs. He kissed my legs for which I protested. He moved my saree upwards and my legs were slowly seeing the open air and he was kissing all through them. This was different. Unlike completely removing the dress, I was still wearing the dress except the pallu a nd he is doing things.

He pushed up the saree even more and slowly reached my knee and kissing it, he moved to my thighs. His one hand was stroking and rubbing and my left thigh and he was kissing my right thigh and when he reached the inner thighs. Very near my blue panty, he started licking the thighs and I was wanting more of this.

He kissed my pussy over the panty and slowly removed it off my legs and I helped him by lifting my cute butt on which hands were now, crushing and playing. He then kissed my pussy along with its aroma and wetness. I always couldn’t stand my pussy aroma but he says he loves it.

He kissed me there and there were butterflies all over body. Slowly he parted the pussy lips and kissed it again and his tongue touched my opening and I moaned more. He started licking me and his tongue went in and out and I was amazed by the speed he licked and was getting even more horny.

He was completely inside my saree and was licking it harder now and I who didn’t know what to do started playing with my nipples as he always does. My hands were circling over both boobs and nipples over the blouse and I was feeling as if I wanted to rip all my clothes off. I wanted to insert my finger into navel and see how it feels but alas, I was not wearing it as low hip, so navel was in his territory. He sucked and licked and kissed and I was reaching heaven and I exploded.

“OH Ajju . Maa. Ahhh. Hmm”

He came out and kissed my hip and gave a smile to me and said, “I am gonna eat you before the next week comes. “

He then kissed my cheeks. And I loved him even more. I always know he is talented than others and he proves it regularly. I was happy for him and his conference, which is a big step in his career, but not knowing the consequences.

[Image: amala-paul-sexy-hot-navel4.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mylife4u's post
Like Reply
Chapter 4 - Theatre 
(POV - Arjun)

It was Wednesday and I've got confirmation that I'm starting by coming Sunday night for the conference. This is my first time to London and I was very excited about it. At the same time, the thought of leaving Aishu alone here and that I'll not have her around for days made me sad. 

I was at office doing all preparatory works for the travel but at times the smile of her or the smell of her came to my mind. I even texted her what she was doing and my lovely wife has texted me back that she was thinking of me.. 
 From the day of our marriage and till date, except the days we can't have sex, we've had it for every day. And no. We are not maniacs or anything but, we were still crazy of each other unlike most couples whose fire burn out in short span. 

I wanted to go somewhere else with her tonight and so, I checked if there were any good movies running in the city and I booked one for the latest Ajith (Tamil actor) flick in escape cinemas. She is sorta fan of him. I then called her and conveyed the news and asked her to start home soon and to be ready by six and that I'll pick her up.

Rest of the day flew faster and I started home. After reaching the home, I found the door was locked and so, I entered using my key. While entering the bedroom, i heard the sound of the dressing room knob and my wife came out and my eyes were popping out.

She was hot! Aishu usually wears salwar kameez or tops and jeans for outings like this and for functions and some occasions she wears saree. It's highly rare and almost impossible that she wears t-shirt and tight jeans. But, she was wearing one now. She never wears t-shirt for in-city trips and she has wore them only when we were in honeymoon. And she was fabulous.

Her hair were still a bit wet giving her a sexy look and her face was as usual very sensuous. She was wearing a blue t-shirt with some black prints on them and the t-shirt was a bit tight for her and by that accentuating her boobs. And the jeans was perfectly fitting her smoking legs and also, I could see the perfect fleshy curves of her ass in the tight jeans.

"Oh Aishu!! Do you want me to take you to a movie now or do you want me to take you to the bed now and tie you to its corners and fuck you raw?" 

"Chi. Do you always have only that thought Ajju?"

"No. But you are making me think only about it", I said, still staring at her and her shapes.

"So, How am I?" She asked and slowly moved left and right like a model and also by giving me a wink. God. How desperately I wish I wanna rip the clothes off and hump her.

"Sexy. Hot. Smoking."

"Haa. Muhaa. Thanks. Go go. Get ready my baby. It's late for the show"

I went near her and tried to hug her but she pushed me away. "You dirty guy. Go. Wash and change. Let's start. You are just going to be here for five more days. So, today no touching but, only talking"

She was saying all this but my thoughts were only on her guavas and melons. I then got ready and without complete heart, started out of the home. And my sincere called me.

"Ajju!"

"Hmm. What baby?"

"Do you want me to wear a shawl? I think the dress had become tight."

"Haha. The dress didn't become tight but yours got big. Credits to me" I winked.

"Idiot. Say fast. Should I or not?"

"No need. It's already getting late and also, I've booked couple seats for us. So, it won't be much of a problem. We'll go and come back. And we'll be in the dark mostly"

She smiled and nodded her head and she came towards the bike. And when she climbed on it, she hugged me from behind and her soft parts started piercing my back. Oh Man! How weak I'm?

"So, couple seats eh?" She asked in the way.

"Hmm Hmm".

"You must sit in a corner and me in another corner. That's the punishment you deserve for leaving your wife alone for 20 days"

I laughed and said," Let's see honey" 

We reached the theatre inside the big mall called express avenue. And we went straight to the movie hall and to the screen where the movie runs. While entering, after checking our tickets, the ticket collector called some elderly guy and he came towards us.

"Mr. Arjun?" 

"Yes"

"Sir, we are really very sorry. This has never happened before"

"what?"

"Someone in the previous show has damaged the seat you have booked. They have tore off the seats. We have arranged some alternate seats for you. We are really sorry sir"

I got really pissed off but what to do when someone comes to us apologetically and offers alternate seats. I jus wish they will be couple seats, but, they weren't. They were corner seats in the end of screen and there were youngsters all around. Aishu saw me and I couldn't hide my disappointment. She just held my hands and we sat in our seats. 

She was in the corner and I was next to her. The next seat was vacant and guys were sitting next to that. And the movie started on and the screen darkened.
I was filled with disappointments with the missed seat as that seat would enable us be course and cuddle and peck kisses without worrying about anyone looking us. While I was thinking all of this, Aishu's hands slid into mine and she kept her head over my shoulder. I was initially scared if I can hold her and kiss her with all these ppl around. But, she is one great girl unlike most and she slowly turned my head towards her and mumbled, "I'll miss you idiot" and kissed my lips. First, it was jus a kiss and within no time, I've started sucking her lips and was hugging her as much as I could in the seats we got. 

Even though, we are married and have a regular active sex life, places like this and small small excitements we get from such happenings are more great than usual ones. 

I was still kissing her and the kiss has already turned from love kiss to passion filled kiss. I was moving my hands all over her back and was getting even hard. After a time, we stopped cuddling and tried to watch the flick by holding hands.

Then came the interval and I went out to get something for us and she left for the restroom. I was standing in the queue and the guy standing before be was talking to his friend.

"Dude. Remember the couple who came at last to the corner seats?"

"Ya. But I didn't see them properly dude"

"You should dude. The girl was amazing. One time she looks homely and the very next time, hot and awesome. The guy was just ok and I dunno how girls for such guys always."

"Haha. What is your problem dude?"

"My problem is I saw the guy kissing the girl for a lot of minutes. And also, hugged her and did something. Oh Man. I think he must have played with her boobies. Or inserted his hands inside her dress and rubbed. His hands were keep on doing something to her. I just wish I get someone at least half got as her. What a structure. What a lips and what a shape. What a face even. If i have got that girl, I'll never leave her from bed. God knows. What this does to such a hottie. "

He said all of this with such a sad face and I didn't wanna create any scene over there as it would be foolish to do so. I just returned back to the seats with her and I avoided almost every kiss or hug we could have given each other and after the movie we went to a restaurant and had our dinner talking all other things.
We finally returned home and she said, she has to heat the milk so that it won't get sour. I too went and sat along with her in the kitchen slab. She lit up the stove and asked, "What happened in the interval?"

I was shocked hearing that and the fact that she understands everything. 

"Nothing Aishu. Jus was tired"

She came near me and was standing with our knees straight Yu each other and she held my hands and asked, " We both know that's not true. Say the real reason baby"

I just let out a long breath and said her everything that I heard from the guy and completed it with, "I was then feeling uncomfortable feeling that the guy would see us kissing or doing anything. So, a movie outing has gone waste".

I was saying this and i felt something strange. Something was holding my cock and it was slowly waking up. Aishu's hands.! 

Somehow, she has managed to open the zippers and slid her hands inside. She then started moving her hands up and down. I was able to see a fire in her eyes. Some strange yet fierce fire. She then pulled me over and kissed my ears and sucking my earlobes she said, "Fuck me here. Fuck me now."

I was about to say something but she went a bit away from me and threw her t-shirt in just a second. And was standing in a black lace bra which had pads to make it look even bigger. She then did a dance step like a pole dancer and then unbuttoned her jeans and slowly let it off her. She was in her bra and blue panty and I had no other thoughts. But i pushed her down and in a moment tore my shirt away. I'm sure i even heard few buttons popping down. She then herself let me free of jeans and hugged me closer. 

"Shall i take you to bed honey?" I asked.

"I don't have time for all that sweetie. I want you here. If you can't do that, don't sweat. It seems I've got fans for me. I'll call them"

I then pinched her hip hard. She let out a moan instead of painful voice. She was too horny than usual it seems. I then lifted her and put her on the kitchen slab and her legs were dangling down. Only til her ass the slab could hold. 

I then knelt and pulled the panty with down to see she was wet and dripping like a water tap from her cunt. I kissed there and licked like a mad dog and she was shouting, "faster please faster". Even this was unusual.

I then kissed her hip and moved up. Gave a squeeze to both boobies that were really hot. And started kissing her arms to the under arms and she shouted, "Fuck me now. FUCK ME AJJU"

And I pushed myself wildly inside her. There was nothing sweet but only wild and hot like passionate animals. I fucked her and kissed her and she even bite my lips hard and finally we came.

It took almost five mins for her to come out of shivering and the ecstatic state.

I felt happy that I got such a girl who wanted to make it up for the disappointment i received in the theatre. I kissed her hard and we were heaving still. But, I didn't know i was only partially true. She was this horny and did things for the reason that I'm leaving sooner and I must be happy. But, they weren't the only reasons she had.

[Image: c1c4f402e8d010e4937f2ff38ac7cb90.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapter 5 – Farewell
(POV – Aishu)

Days ran faster and it was Sunday. Ajju is leaving by tonight and everything is packed already. Ajju was late from office after completing all his travel procedures and after packing, we slept only by 2.30 in the night. So, he was still sleeping.

I was lying down near by and was looking at his face. He was sleeping peacefully and the thought that I have to spend next few days without him being in the proxiity made me heavy. From the day of our marriage, we have never been apart and this is going to be the first time.

I was still in my night dress. A old night shirt and pants with flowers in them and I was still sleepy too. I went to brush my teeth and thought of continuing the daily chores.But,the sight I saw in the mirror convinced me. As I said, I was sleepy and tired and it reflected in my face. My hairs were spreading here and there and my eyes had tiredness in it and the dress I wore was very ordinary concealing every asset I have in hold.

I decided then. There is going to be no daily chores today but, only complete seduction. I immediately locked the bathroom door and started taking a shower. I had a long bath and I shampooed my hair and even added conditioner and then applied soap and body washes and cleansed me and gave myself an aroma of the soap. And all of this was preceded by shaving of my legs,underarms and pussy.

I know Ajju will always be late in bed on Sundays and with the amount of work he had yesterday,He will be sleeping even more. So, I couldn’t care less.I then dried up my hair, left it open as Ajju likes it, with a single clip on the back. Even after being a Tamil girl, My curly hair looks a bit mallu and that adds more sexy look to my face.

I then, applied red lip gloss which Ajju likes and I even applied it merely for the sake of applying because, he doesn’t like it dark. Next was dress selection. I wanted the dress to be seductive but not revealing at the same time. I then thought of the skirt Ajju got me during our honeymoon. It is a mini skirt upto almost my knees. It will have checked patterns and I wore it along with a pink slip and dark red push-up bra we got. The starking difference between red bra and pink slip added more of a sexy appeal and I always knew the contrasting colours will make its effect.

I sprayed some of the perfume and checked me once again and I decided myself not to do anything but make him to do everything.

I went towards him to wake him up. “Ajju.. Ajju”

“Mmmmm”

“Wake up. Its almost 10. Do you want coffee??”

“Mmmmm”

“Arey yaar. Wake up idiot. Wake upppp”

“Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm”

I pinched his thighs and he woke with an ahhhh.

“What idiot?”

“Wake up. I’m gonna get you coffee. Go and brush before that.”

Saying this, I started walking away and I know he must only have realised the dress, I am currently in and my looks. His eyes must definitely be lingeting on the shaved legs and swaying ass inside the mini-skirt. Few days back, when I wore a tshirt and jeans, I could see the bulge on his pants. And if the big bulge is because of t-shirt and jean, how big it’ll be for the slip and skirt. I will wait for it I decided.

After few minutes, I came back with the coffee and Ajju was sitting on the bed in his shorts. “Aishu”

“Hmm what?” I asked giving him the cup. 

“What is this dress?”

“Nothing. I bathed and I didn’t have anything proper to wear. So.”

“So?”

“So this. What? Am I not looking good?”

I turned left and right as if looking myself but I swayed well to make an impression of my breasts in push-up bra and my hip to him.

Ajju’s eyes were staring at me and as he was covered in his bed spread from hip, I couldn’t see his bulge clearly. But, I know its growing huge and hard. 

He drank the coffee and was still staring at me. And I thought of some ways to show him that I am not wearing a panty, but, in a very subtle way. And I got one too. 

“Ajju. Select one of the dresses to wear tonight.”

“Hmmm ok honey”

I went and opened the wardrobe that is directly in front of the bed. I was acting to be searching the dresses-to-be where as the truth is I have been thinking about it for a week a nd have already decided what dress to wear including even the inners. 

As the next part of my seduction mission, I suddenly bent down as if searching something in the down shelves. Now,I was standing directly opposite to him and by bending myself, my skirt has lifted a tad up and it started to reveal my inner thighs and I know a small portion of my feminine parts will be visible to him already. I continued searching and I was smiling within myself and I also realised I’m getting more wet by this act.

“Heyy”

I suddenly turned to see Ajju standing behind me and holding my hips. 

“Hey Ajju. What are you doing?”

I could see the huge bulge but still I want to continue my acting. 

“Hmm. You are making me mad idiot. What is with the dress and why are you not wearing panty?”

“Oh God. How did you see that?”I acted as if I didn’t expect it. 

“I saw it when you bent down.”

“Oh My bad. Ok leave me. I have to prepare breakfast”

He moved towards me and gripped my hip harder. 

“Ajju.. Nothing doing. I have to work”. I pushed him and I started walking towards the door. 

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and spun me around. He held my hips and threw me over the bed. Everything happened just in a second and even after expecting this for a while, I was still amazed by the ferocity he was in.He then jumped over the bed was almost lying over me.

"Please leave Ajju. I've works to do"

"But, I'm sorry I've works to do with you baby. "

Saying this, he kissed my lips hard and bit my lower lip so hard that little drops of blood might have come. Jus hands were running over my breasts and was fondling them wildly. And I was able to feel his hardness between my legs.

His right hand pulled my panty up in a moment and I could say he was happy to completely realise I'm pantyless and wet.

He then told me, "I'm going to make you my slave today honey. Be prepared."

He then rolled and saw me from the corner of bed. I was lying with one leg bend up and my pink slip lifted up during my midriff and my red push-up bra was visible prominently. 
As I've bent my leg, my skirt has pulled up showing my inner thighs and clean shaved cunt. 

He was seeing me with lust filled eyes and pulled my hands and kept my right hand over his shorts and its bulge. It was huge. I saw him back and he kept his hands over mine and shook it up and down and i started to do it for him. He was rubbing my nipples as usual and i found could see he was feeling ecstatic.

He then pulled me near him, kissed my lips and my neck and whispered in my ears, " Suck me now honey"

"What? No."

I was saying this and his hands were slowly pushing me down towards his bulge. And I pulled his shorts down and started kissing the little brother. I was sucking the tip and he started to blabber.

He then pressed my head with one hand and rubbed my back with other hand to suck him. But, my mind was slowly wandering. This is what we do always. We kiss each other. We hug. He licks. I suck. We fuck. We hug and we sleep. Is this the whole process and is whole life going to be this way.

All these thoughts were coming to mind when he was inserting hands inside my slip and rubbing my back and neck. And like slides the theatre and ppl sitting around and we kissing each other and a guy praising my beauty and setting us kissing came to mind. And all of a sudden i felt horny not just because he is leaving but real wild emotions.

I grabbed his dick and licked the tip and slowly kissed the top part and while playing with the balls I started taking the dick into my wet mouth and started sucking like an animal., faster and ferocious. He was moaning loudly now and was repeatedly saying my name, honey and baby. And was holding my head tight. I was in some other place and i wanted something to be done for me now.

As if understating this, he suddenly pulled me over.. Made me lie on back.. Threw both my legs over his shoulders. Pulled my slip down. I was now lying with my skirt pulled up to waist and red bra. My legs over his shoulders gave additional hot look to the whole scenario. 

He then without any warning inserted his cock deep into me and i shouted in pleasure. Every thump and hit was hard but more pleasure giving. I was flying and i could feel his hands pressing my breasts as if they were wheat flour and was saying something dirty while pounding me like a horse and we came at the same time.

We then hugged and both kissed each other and i realised in gonna miss him for a while and i kissed him even more and i slept. It must be a while and i woke to the sounds of suitcases dragged by Ajju and he saw me.

"Wanna bath?"

I nodded. He came to me picked me up in two hands and took me to the bathroom and closed the door. Before I could protest he threw me against the wall and kissed me hard and opened the shower. Water were pouring and he took away my clothes and his shorts. He then spread my legs apart and again kissed me. I tried to move away but he held me tight and made me hug him and I could sense his cock hitting my door. I received it in and the wetness water came to our parts helped even more and we had another passionate and erotic fuck. 

Time ran fast then and we had to start to the airport sooner. He had to enter the boarding point and we had to bid Good bye.

"I love you honey. I donno how I'll be without you. Be a good boy and come back to me faster. I will be waiting"

I said with tears in eyes and I never knew the whole scene will be upside down when he actually comes back.

[Image: 53839218.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapter 6 – Boredom leads

(POV – Arjun)

London. What a city man. I reached London by yesterday and had a good night sleep in the company provided accomodation. It was a 3 star hotel near by Westminster and it was fabulous. I had to work the very next day preparing for the conference from the London branch office. I was full of energy due to London’s climate and its people. It was almost 4.30 in the noon when people slowly started to leave from the office. And it was a very different sight for me from the Indian offices where we work till 8 in the night.

I then started by around 5 and my hotel is very nearby. I strolled around the area for sometime and after having a burger from the nearby burger king stall, I started to my hotel and I called Aishu.

“Hey Aishu”

“Oye London guy.. How are you?”

“I am so good honey. Just missing you here”

“Lol. Stop acting honey. I know you would be so happy to be without me. Sighting all those pale skinned girls. “

“Haa. No babe. I always will miss you and too these pale skinned girls doesn’t have the charm that you possess”

“You always convince me by talking idiot. So, how is work going on?”

“Work’s going great. I have started from office now.”

“Started? OMG. It must be just 5-5.30 there na?”

“Haan baby. It’s 5.30. So is that 11 there?”

“Yeah honey. I am almost asleep.”

“My bad. If I have been there I wouldn’t have let you sleep”

“Haha. What to do. You are not here and I have to hug a pillow and sleep”

“So, what are you wearing honey?”

“Why should I say you? You are enjoying In London without me. I won’t say anything. Sleep with suspense.”

“Sleep? How to sleep. It’s just 5.30 here. I am bored. I donno what I am going to do. I miss you babe”

“You miss me for you miss me or you are bored? I donno. I have works. Go Go Go. Gonna sleep honey. Tomorrow have to wake up early.”

“Hmm. Okay honey. Sleep well. Good night “

“Good night Ajju. Muhaa. Just have it wherever you like. Tata”

“You are making me long idiot. Tata. Love you.”

“Love you too honey. “ and she hung up.

I, by then, have reached the hotel and went to my room after smiling at the hot receptionist. I then switched on my laptop with a mindset of seeing some movie. I then played the movie Aashiqui 2 and it was going on for a while.

And then came Tum hi ho song, A song where the lead couple finally join together and then make love. It wasn’t explicit or anything, but being away from my wife and also being alone tempted me and I who usually enjoy the love between lead pair got a hard on and I thought of switching to a porn movie.

I then logged onto a popular online streaming porn site which offers various genres of porn. I began with an ordinary amateur video with an latino couple. Latino people resemble us Indians in a great way. They have the same olive skin and black hair as we have but the way the girl was scantily dressed in the beginning and the way she shouted “Fuck ME..” and the expressions residing in her face like a complete lust filled slut made the difference between her and most Indian girls. 

I was watching the video for a while and realised I am not as hard as I used to be when I see porn. May be, It’s because I got married and I had real sex almost daily and I have not missed porn in any way. Now, porn seems to be a OK way to satiate my lust but not a satisfactory way. I was thinking all this and was browsing through their catalogue for some other genre that might ignite the necessary fire. Suddenly, my eyes fell on this ad on the side of the browser.

“Why use hands when there are mouths waiting to suck? “
“Why porn when you have real men and women to talk to?”
Click here to open the gateway to instant heaven..!!!

I was seeing the advertisement curiously which also had a shy Indian girl with no dupatta(shawl) on her tight kameez which showed her perky nipples through it. My mind waveredas I have never spoke to anyone else about my initimate feelings other than Aishu and has never thought of such sex social sites before.

But, curiosity won at last and I clicked the link which lead me to another site which is a dating match site and the site had many links within many genres, like interests of people, like threesome,married,college and even gangbang,BDSM and cuckold. I clicked on college with a mindset of talking with young girls but I was re-directed to a registeration page which asked my personal details along with my Credit card details. I had to close the site by then as I am not ready to give some anonymous porn site developer my CC details.

I resumed watching porn in the previous site but my mind was not in its usual way. The cat is out of the box now and there is no point in ignoring it. Hence, I went to my sweet friend Google and typed free online chat rooms. And I was welcomed by many links and one simply said, “Talk with random strangers from all over the world”. I cliked upon it and it asked for my interests but I gave none and entered chat.

Stranger : Hi.. Asl??

Me : Asl?? (I din know what ASL meant and had to search online. And I got it. It meant Age/Sex/Location)

Stranger : 45 m Texas

Me: 26 m London

There was no reply for soe 10 seconds and I was prompted that the stranger has disconnected. May be he came looking for a girl. And even at 45 years. I wondered and clicked on re-connect.

Stranger: Hello 

Me : Hi..

Stranger : ASL?

Me : 26 m London

Stranger : Cool hun. 24 m London here.

Me : Hai

(I didn’t know what else to type. And then came the shock)

Stranger : Top or Bottom?

Me : What?

Stranger : You top or bottom?

I googled again to find its an urban slang used by homosexual guys for if we like to take it and or do it and I am not into that. So, I disconnected this time. 

The whole thing was annoying but I was amazed by the speed of the site and the enormous versatility I could get.I clicked on re-connect.

Me: Asl??

Stranger : 35 f US

Me : (I didn’t know what to type for sometime) 26 m London.

Stranger : Here for hun?

Me : am bored.

Stranger :Am horny

(My heart skipped a beat. I am not one of the guys who are into aunties but it was different to talk to a lady here who says she is horny)

Me : Me too.

Stranger :What are you in?

Me : A shorts and a t-shirt. You?

Stranger : Nothing but a panty. 

(I started sweating. I wanted to disconnect. But, I didn’t have enough guts to disconnect either. Once again, curioisty won)

Me : Wish I can see you now.

Stranger : I wish you could do me now.

Me : So, What shall we do now?

Stranger : What’s your favourite position?

Me : Woman on the top.

Stranger : Mine is doggy and also to be apanked while ina donkey. You like that hun?

Me : Yes. I love that.

(My hands started rubbing my cock over the shorts)

Stranger : Whats your dick like? Length, width?

Me : 7 inches and thick enough.

Stranger : I decide whats enough hun. When did you last had sex. I had it yesterday.

Me : 2 days back dear. (I tried dear for the first time, It felt I am not doing 
something right. And so edited it again.) 2 days back

Stranger : With whom? 

Me : My colleague (I lied)

Stranger. Good for you. So, you want me hun? 

Me : What are your measurements? 

Stranger : 36C 30 38

(I am never into plumb women but that’s what I got now. I decided to continue on and I started jerking of over the shorts)

Me : Cool. I wish I see them.

Stranger : Don’t just see. Do hun.

Me : What to?

Stranger : Imagine you come home as pizza delivery guy and I welcome you with a towel just from bath.

Me : well. I am in a shirt and pants the company provided me. You?

Stranger : Just a pink towel.

Me : I stare at you and your cleavage. 

Stranger : I am hungry for sex and I understand you are impressed. I move around the house searching for money.

Me : I still stare at you and your ass while you walk.

Stranger : I call you inside the room and you come in.

Me : I am feeling hard as I come in.

Stranger : You come in and I am lying sideways in bed naked.

Me : (I get huge hard-on and throw away the shorts and start rubbing directly) I am in shock and I come near you.

Stranger : I unzip your pants and hold your hard cock. Its huge and with precum. I take it outside and take a look upon it. I salivate.

Me : I slowly touch your boobs while standing and start caresing it.

Stranger : I kiss the head of your cock and start sucking.

Me : I moan (I am jerking faster)

Stranger : I am sucking it like a lollypop and lick it and suck it.

Me : I stand with pleasure and moaning and I press your boobs harder and crush the nipples. I could see the wetness in your shaved mound.

Stranger : I caress your balls while I suck and jerk the cock too. Now I say, insert it deeper into my wet pussy hun.

Me: I lie down and push your legs apart and come touch your pussy with my wet saliva filled cock.

Stranger : Fuck me now. FUCK ME.

Me : I am inserting with full force and you my whole cock is inside….

Stranger : I scream and claw backa nd unbutton your shirt.

Me : I fuck you raw with having my pants in my legs and suck your huge boobs.

Stranger : Bite them you sissy bite them. Chew upon them. 

Me : I bite them hard (I am shocked by “sissy” though)

Stranger : I tie my legs to your back and hold you tight :

Me : I fuck you even hard and bite your nipples.

Stranger : Fuck me in doggy. And I turn around.

Me : That’s amazing. And I start moving near your turned back….

I start typing it while I feel I am about to come. I run into the bathroom. Ejaculate with a loud ahh. It was pleasure and it was different and Once I ejaculated. I feel like I did something wrong. I didn’t know what I should do. I came out and saw the lady has pinged me “Fuck me. Fuck me you cunt.” For 3 times and “U there?”. I clicked on disconnect and shut down my laptop and lie down. I am sweating. I am scared. I decide not to chat anymore in life and as it is one time I shall say Aishu later about this.

But, I never followed what I decided. 

[Image: amala-paul-wallpaper-preview.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapter 7 – The Insult

(POV – Aishu)

I returned back from the airport and reached home by almost midnight and I know I am dog tired. A whole day of work and sex and Ajju’s departure, everything has made me weak and I hit on the bed and was fast asleep.

Have I say you guys that I am actually working in an MNC. I think you should’ve figured it by now. My office timing mostly starts by 10 and ends by 7. I should at least wake by 7 in the morning to get ready and to be in office in time after cooking and daily chores. But, today when I woke it was 8 AM and I started panicking.

Coming Wednesday is my office’s 15th year anniversary and we had ethnic wear day today. That is we shall wear something that’s Indian style of clothing. I must at least have woke by 6 today to groom me well and to wear something special. But, I didn’t. And it’s late. So, I had to get myself into an Anarkali style Salwar kameez which is of dark green color with golden embroideries in chest and back and the bottom of the dress has frills with golden patterns again. My sweet hubby got me this for Diwali and I like this one. 

The very moment I rushed into the office premises, I know my dress selection couldn’t be more wrong. Everywhere around girls were wearing too grand salwars and number of sarees were higher than salwars. It is called as ethnic or traditional day but culture has changed with time it seems and I could see that before my eyes in amount of low hips and navel shows before me.

I fast entered my cabin and was thinking what my colleagues, of which very few are my friends, are wearing. To my irritation, I first met Meghna.

Meghna. The most hated person in my project and my biggest enemy. She is few years superior to me and I work directly with her and sometimes under her. She bitches about everything I do and tries to overload me with works and at times, tries to even take credit to my works. I know I despise her.

And she was standing today in a very expensive green saree with peacock blue border and she was wearing it low hip to dangerous levels and she also has a very low back too. She is a bit fair and so she has selected this showy piece of dress.

But, All I can see with my thoughts were a almost 35 approaching woman with a tendency to show that she is still young and hot and so, reveals herself and tries to make her more attractive with a gaudy red colored lipstick. I just smiles and said her, a “Hi” and she was going somewhere fast and she didn’t respond my hi. God. How much I hate this woman.

Then, I reached my cabin and met few of my colleagues who were in sarees mostly and a few in similar Anarkalis. We greeted each other and spoke sometime about the weekend and started with the work. It was lunch time sooner and we all went to the cafeteria.

As Meghna’s usual lunch partner is in maternity leave, she is coming to lunch with us nowadays and I always try to be a bit away from her. But, today I had to sit near her. It wasn’t until we sat together, I saw that my guy colleagues were all looking at our side and it took me a hard moment to understand that they are looking at Meghna. I was slightly irritated and my colleague Santhosh alias Sandy increased my irritation to higher levels. 

“Meghna?”, He called.

“Haan Sandy?”

“Is it really true that you are married and you have a kid?”

I could see where this is going and I was staring hard at him.

“Yeah. Why?” She smiled and I know she even know why he asked that.

“Nothing. But, I just can’t believe it. You are gorgeous today and your saree suits you so well.I just can’t imagine you are married or so”

“Haha. “ She chuckled.

“I am serious. If we keep a contest today, you will win definitely without much of opposition.” 

She chuckled again and I could sense a growing fire inside me. What does the idiot think in his mind? He is openly flirting with her and she is chuckling too. What a bitch. Also, without any opposition comment enraged me more. I was irritated and I just concentrated on the food, when she turned towards me and asked, “You are basically not from Chennai. Right Aishu?”

I just looked at her and replied, “Yes”.

“I just knew it.”

“Pardon Meghna? I don’t understand.”

“No No Aishu. By your style of dressing in such special occasion, I was able to guess you are from some interior town and that you are not from Chennai.”

I know she is doing this hurt me and show her superiority. But, I wasn’t silent.

“What is with my style of dressing Meghna?” I asked in an irritating tone.

“Hmm. Nothing but you look a bit conservative and what shall I say, “Small townish?” Only they wears these salwars with shawls put over. And I was right.”

She said all this when even guys were in the table and I know she meant I am not modern but a bit old fashioned and small townish. I was enraged but I was silent. And the tedious lunch came to an end.

Rest of the day passed with me brooding over her remarks and guys ogling at her while she walked and guys having an excited faces when seeing her. I concentrated more on work than usual for no to see all this and the fact that these idiots who have no taste think she is gorgeous than others enraged me more. Ajju has also called in noon to let me know he has reached London and As I had works I just had to say him to stay safe.

The tedious day came to an end and I reached home faster. Once I reached, the first thing did was to throw away my dress and change to a night dress. I had no mood to prepare food and all I can think about was that the stupid lady commenting me and humiliating me as small townish in front of everyone and I swear I saw few guys chuckle silently to her comments.

So, what the hell does that bitch wants me to wear. Low hip, Low neck, Low back and showing all of navel and hip like her. I am not such a person. I don’t want to be that person. 

I was thinking all this and my other side of mind said, why shouldn’t you wear such dresses? You know you are way more beautiful and young and hot than that lady.

But, that isn’t our culture. That is not how I grow up and that is not how I wanted to grow up.

So, what is our culture then? If you think all about culture, why did you wear short skirts during honeymoon?

Because, Arjun wanted me to wear them and I was not comfortable with it either. I am not sure I want to be like her.

By this time, the mobile rang and it was Ajju. I was in no mood to talk with him and also, I didn’t want him to bother me with my happenings and how humiliated I feel. So, I spoke with him for few minutes and hung up the call sooner.

Now, I was able to think as single person rather than two thoughts.

Yes. I know what our culture is. And I know how I was brought up. But, letting them all to humiliate me by a lady I hate most. I can’t bear that. Yes I am not comfortable with people looking at me with those eyes and I am not comfortable with revealing myself either. I always want to be a homely and innocent girl, who has fire and passion within, but which even my hubby knows only partially. 

Finally, I convinced myself saying that, I didn’t do anything foolish. I wore traditional and conservative dress for the ethnic wear and I will wear a complete western outfit for the western day. That’s tomorrow. I decided to show Meghna that I can be modern too. Just for that. For nothing else.

And I had a good night’s sleep after that and I woke early in the morning. I took head shower and let my hair go free with a single clip and I selected a brown t-shirt tops which I have never wore to office and which I never felt like wearing to office. Then, I selected my push-up bra and a tight fitting blue jeans. 

I changed myself into the selected clothes and I looked me in the mirror. The same innocent face. But now, also a hot girl with bigger boobs and free hair and tight jeans showing the second best part of me, my ass, more prominently. I then, applied a light brown lip gloss and applied myself the brown nail polish and got into a medium sized heels which I have never wore to office either. The heels made my walk more stylish and I finally touched up myself once again and started office.

The moment I entered office, I could sense guys looking at me with awe. Because, for them I have always been a conservative and old-fashioned girl who comes in salwar and shawl mostly and at times with a top and jeans. They have never seen me in a tops like this. Then, I looked at Meghna’s cabin and she wasn’t there. May be she’s coming late today as with most of the days. I hate her.

I started working then and I could sense guys looking at me and this made me uncomfortable and this is the reason I don’t wear such clothes to office. I feel much better when they see me as innocent one rather than like this. Then, Santhosh came to me and asked e some doubts. I was angry with the guys and his compliments to Meghna but, I didn’t show to him.

I, then, had a call from Ajju.I have sent him the pictures of me, taken today morning and even after reaching office, I know he will talk something about it. I picked the call expecting them.

“OMG. My sexy girl.”

“Ajju. Stop teasing.”

“I’m serious. I’m not lying or over-reacting. You are smoking hot today.”

“Really?”

“Yes yes and yes. Hairstyle, lip gloss, top and the cleavage. Everything’s hot. I wish I am there to throw you over your cabin and ripping your clothes off and fucking you raw like an animal.”

I blushed heavily. “Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. I am in office idiot .”

“So what. Your innocent face and sexy dress together makes me hot. I can’t believe that’s what you wore to office. I am even feeling jealous. That other guys might rip their eyes off to see you. I wish I’m there.”

“Enough enough. How’s London?” I asked to change the topic as I might get distracted.

“Hmm. Beautiful but missing my beautiful wife”

And it strike me. “Hmm. What did you say about my dress. Come again.”

“Hmm. Hairstyle, lip gloss, top and cleavage”

“What??? The last point??”

“Yeah. Cleavage. See the pic you sent me sitting in the office. You can see a small top of your cleavage.”

And while he was saying that, Santhosh again came to my desk and I told him to wait a minute.

“Ok Ajju. Have to go. Bye. Take care.”

“Bye honey.”

Now, I looked Santhosh and cleared his doubt which was very tiny one. And I bet he knows the answer before he came. I just couldn’t place why and the bulb lit. He was standing, while I was sitting, and with this top’s present tight condition, He came to take a look at my cleavage again.And that's why his eyes were so excited and I was also sensing his friends might know this. OH shit. I felt like I am wearing something horrible and was considering about running back home, while I saw Meghna entering.

In a blue tight t-shirt, showing off her enormous breasts and very ample amount of cleavage with a tight black jeans and a very high heels. She even had her coolers over her head and was wearing a pink lipstick and turned to me and just gave a smirk, as if what I am wearing is nothing at all. And I know my other senses were drowned by anger and I decided then. I fight back. I show the bitch I am way more gorgeous and way more hot. 

[Image: Amala-Paul-7.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapter 8 – More Mistakes

(POV : Arjun)

I was not able to sleep well the whole night. I was thinking what I did. May be its not such a big deal for many guys but, I have been faithful to Aishu from the day we were committed to each other and even when times made us be apart, I have still been faithful. 

I was thinking how she may react to what I did and in spite of all this, I was also thinking of the new experience and how many people are sexually starved. With all these thoughts in mind, I slept only by 1 PM or so.

Next morning, once i woke up, I saw I have received 6 messages from Aishu and when I opened them, it was a shocking surprise. Aishu was in a t-shirt tops and she was looking hot and hot. I could feel a hard-on immediately. She washoely n one aspect and hot in another. I called her and let her know that she was hot and she seemed to be busy. After that, I had to get ready for my conference preparations.

The preparations went good and even today I left by 5 from the office and it was cold outside. I then had a walk around the area and went to a nearby restaurant where an Indian woman was having food with an english guy. I bet she won’t be more than 26-27 and she was hot. Her tops showing her cleavage and her flawless Indian dusky skin all made me root for her during the time there. And it striked me. She resembles Aishu and the pic Aishu sent today came before my eyes. I then sighed a heave and chided myself for doing all those nonsense yesterday night and reached my room.

I was watching some random movie clips and I made a call to Aishu. It was around 7 in the evening and 12.30 AM in India. Aishu hasn’t slept and she spoke well. It’s her company’s anniversary tomorrow and they are hoisting a party and everyone’s going so trendy and so she asked me if trendy dresses will suit her, which I accepted immediately. Everyone’s modern and trendy nowadays, so why not my honey?

After the call, I was once again engulfed in the loneliness. I had nothing else to do and as if it was impulse I went to the chat site and clicked on start chat.

Stranger : Hi Hun.

Me : Hello. ASL ? 27 m London

Stranger : 18 f US

Me : Here for?

Stranger : Something fun. You mind?

I stared at the screen for a second and I felt this is wrong. I shouldn’t be doing this. I disconnected. 

I was sitting alone for some more time and at a point felt, Let I chat but not with girls but with guys, just to see what they are here for and stuff, which will make me feel occupied. Once again, I went in and logged in.

Me : Hello. 

Stranger : Hai 

Me : 27 m London

Stranger : 29 m India

I hesitated a moment and that what does it matter. It’s some random guy who doesn’t know I’m Indian too. I’ll just see what he wants.

Me : Cool. I love India. It’s exotic.

Stranger : Thanks. How’s London?

Me : As cool as ever. So, why here?

Stranger : Am jus bored. Alone in home.

Me : Aww. That sucks. So what shall we talk about? Or u came here for talking with girls?

Stranger : Haa. That’s fine with me. But, I have to say I am not gay.

Me : Haha. Me too. I am just new to this chat and thought to get to know people here.

Stranger : So, How about chicks in London?

Me : Hot. But, I like girls of dusky skin more.

Stranger : Oh. Like Indians?

Me : Yeah. Exactly.

Stranger : So, What is your name?

Me : U can call me Ash. How can I cal you?

Stranger : You can call me Gautham. 

Me : Cool. So, what type of girls you like?

Stranger : Hmm. A bit homely and hot. Medium sized boobs and a great ass.

Me: I like slim and petite girls. But, I am more into dusky skinned girls. 

Stranger : Great. Then?

Me : Hmm Are you married?

Stranger : Yes I am. For last 4 years. Priya is her name and she is 27 now. What about you?

And I was in a dilemma now. I could take a chance and say an English name and after sometime could disconnect. But, Something made me do this.

Me : Married. For almost an year. Her name is Aishu and she is 25. 

[Image: 90e5d5161b4f23512a82ad2fabfef3e9.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapter 9 – Resolution intensified

(POV : Aishu)

My brain was not able to forget the smirk the bitch gave and my heart wasn’t able to accept it too. Here I am a calm and introvert girl, who always wears conservative dresses with a very light tinge of moderns, have come in a dress which I considered as revealing. But, this lady comes casually in a dress which I have never dreamt of wearing to work or hell, even in any place that’s nearby my usual residence or work.

Then, I know the moment I dreaded most is fast approaching, Lunch time. I wished I was not present here. I am not ready for anymore insults or fun made by Meghna and stupid people who thinks she is hot. I slowly resolved myself I should not be let down by what she comments but I must be strong and show her even I am capable of wearing something more revealing.

Deciding all this, I went to the cafeteria handwash (not restroom) and just before I could enter, I was able to hear Pradeep’s voice.

“Man. Did you see Meghna today? How hot she was. I wish she isn’t married. What a pair of melons they were.”

“Ya I know. But that’s more usual. She shows off her cleavage and once I swear, I have even seen her nipples when she bent down during last year’s western wear day.”

“May be usual. But, She is the hottest chick here and I wish I could get hands on her someday”

They must be thinking none would come here at this time. As it is time between tea break and lunch time, when everyone of us will be busy working and that’s what making them talk all this very casually. I was thinking all this and heard something that made my ears more alert.

“Did you see Aishu today Pradeep?”

“Yeah. For the first time she is in tshirt today. A homely chick indeed but nothing compared to Meghna”

“I differ from you here. She was way more hot than Meghna today.”

“Haha. Stop kidding man. You can’t even think of comparing Aishu with the sex bomb Meghna. Aishu is just good looking and okay okay. Meghna is hot”

“You are saying this because you didn’t see what I saw.”

I was now confused.

“Why? What did you see?”

“Her cleavage.”

“What?” Both Pradeep and my inner voice shouted at the sametime.
“Yes. Today I went near her for a clarification and I could see top of her boobs man. It was hot. Her homely, shy face, along with a hot pair of soft boobs in her dusky skin. I was not able to control myself and so I kept on asking doubts to her.”

I felt irritated and something made me even nauseous. I didn’t want guys seeing me that way except Arjun. They can look at me and think I am cute or beautiful or even hot by seeing me in well covered dresses, in which I’m comfortable on. Not in such dresses where a guy has seen one of my intimate parts and talking about t another guy in a bad way. I thought of confronting them immediately and resisted myself.

“Oh that’s why you kept on walking to her. Now I understand.” 

“Yeah Man. She really has nice boobs which I wanted to touch and squeeze. May be smaller than Meghna but good ones. Also, her ass is amazing in that heels, her ass sways sexily and I wanted to feel them too. All these things topped with a homely face. That’s the dream. I think she will reveal more and become modern soon enough and we will have a tough contestant for hot lady spot”

“Haha. Shall I say you something Sandy? “

“What man?”

“There is a hell lot of difference between Aishu and Meghna. Aishu can try to be modern but Meghna is born modern. Those perfect bigger sized boobs can never be equaled to Aishu’s little guavas and the sexy walk with the great ass can’t be compared to shy, slow walk of Aishu. You can just think that Aishu is good girl but she can never be a hot girl. Meghna is the only hot girl in our project.”

“But, I felt Aishu was hot today.”

“That’s because she wore something that she never wore before. But, this is her limit. She can’t do anything further and we all know why. She and her small town mindset will never make her a competitor to Meghna. How much ever a cat wants to be a tiger and paints stripes all over its body, A cat is still a cat. And never can be tiger.”

“Hm. May be you are right. The small town girl will never be able to do anything further. “

“Yes. So the winner is Meghna ever. Come let’s start faster for lunch and look at Meghna’s voluptuous boobs. “

“Haha. Yeah.”

I immediately moved from the place and started walking out of the cafeteria. I was irritated, angry and also disappointed. In the beginning, I was angry with Sandy because of the way he saw me and the way he talked about my body and breasts and ass. But, now my anger has turned towards Pradeep who has told I am nothing when compared to Meghna and the words “Cat can never be a tiger” made me enraged.

Then, the lunch time began. It isn’t official timing but it’s when people slowly started moving out with their gangs. My stupid gang with the bitch also started. I bought my lunch and went towards the table. I at down far from Meghna and today, Meghna didn’t even acknowledge I was there. Pradeep was sitting opposite to her and was talking to her something , for which, she giggled like a stupid school girl and I could see Pradeep’s eyes moving over her neckline and I slowly turned towards Sandy, who was also looking at her neckline.

And Sandy turned towards Pradeep a moment and nodded at him. It was like “Yeah Man. Aishu is nothing compared to Meghna” and I resolved even more than ever to show them the tiger within me tonight at the party. Just to show them all that I am not a small town girl and I can be a city girl or anyone I wanted to be. And to teach Pradeep and Sandy a lesson that “Appearances are always deceptive”.

[Image: 256f0ccded036754bf2808ebee8afffa--amala-...ervert.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapter 10 – Aishu vs Amala

(POV – Arjun)

Sweat beads were forming up in my forehead. I know its virtual and Gautham I’m chatting with have not seen me or know me or anything. But, the factthat I told him my real name and my wife’s name made me sweat. I was contemplating if I’ve did something bad or not and then received another ping.

Gautham : Oh Wow. Is that a love marriage?

Me : Yeah. It was.

Gautham : That’s amazing. So, now tell me where you are really from ? If you are fine with it.

Me : I’m from Chennai.And I’m Arjun.

Gautham : Cool man. I’ve always wished if I could speak with someone who is from India. Glad that you are also from Tamilnadu.

Me : Hmm me too. So, what shall we talk about?

Gautham : So, Arjun, Whats your fav sex position?

Me : Hmm. It’s girl on the top. I love to see the bouncing boobs of the girl and also the facial expression without any hindrance. Also, Am a bit lazy myself :P

Gautham : Haha. That’s a good one. I love doggy.I’m more of an ass guy. I love seeing the girl in all fours and spreading the shapely ass which I can spank and enter from behind into her cunt while I grab her nice pair of tits. That makes me hard.

Me : To be frank, even your description makes me hard. 

Gautham : Haha.

And so it began, my first chat with a guy. Virtually unknown. I was more and more open and we talked about our sex positions, mastrubation times, times before marriage and even girls we like. It was all about sex and the guy’s cool and jolly demaneour made me root for him more. I became more and more casual. We then shared the email addresses and I gave a fake mail ID I created just then. We then started talking through it. 

Gautham : So, who is your favourite actress?

Me : Haa. That’a tough one I like deepika padukone. What about you?

Gautham : Hmm. I’m into Anushka Sharma. Man. What an ass. I like Anushka 
Shetty and Samantha in south. So, What about you?

Me : Hmm.. I like Amala Paul and Shriya. 

Gautham : Shriya. Yes man. What a curves and how she flaunts her beauty without any hesitation. Amala Paul. Oh Yeah.Another nice piece of ass. Even in her recent movie, I was mesmerized by her ass’ shape. So, What’s Aishu like? Shriya or Amala ? 

My heart skipped a heartbeat. I know at many times I have found resemblance of Aishu with Amala paul. But still I didn’t want to talk about it to this stranger just when he has spoke about Amala’s ass. As a matter-of-fact, My wife has a better ass than the actress. I thought for a moment and googled Samantha’s recent movie still and shared the same to him. In the hope of diverting him.

Me : See the link man. What a structure. I get a hard-on whenever I see this song. Also, a double treat for you. See her shaking her ass.

Gautham : Haa. Yes. I used to shag of seeing this song alone. Her face and her body and her expressions. She is a babe man. So, Is your wife dusky or fair?

This question sounded harmless and so, I replied him.

Me : Dusky yaar. 

Gautham : So, Amala it is. 

I didn’t know what to type. And So, again I sent him an still of Anuska.Shetty’s again. I hoped he would understand.

Me :Check this out man. Anushka Shetty. She is a Goddamn sex bomb. What u think?

Gautham : Wait dude.

Me : Sure. 

Gautham : Wow. Man. She is hot. I feel a hard on. I wanna shag. And before I leave, you enjoy the following link and shag thinking your Aishu. Sorry. Amala. 

And he left. I checked the link and it was Amala paul. In Gym. Showing her ass and boobs. Looking seductively. And I donno if its my imagination. But definitely, there was more and more resemblance to her with my wife and I also do know, Gautham has sent this knowing definitely that she resembles my wife. 

[Image: amala-paul-hot-pics-in-gym-_1_.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapter 11 - Preparations begin

(POV – Aishu)

We all started home early that day as we all have to get ready for tonight’s party. During the travel back, I was completely engrossed in yesterday’s and today’s events. The humiliation I got from Meghna, Sandy and Pradeep were all too much. As the minutes increased, My resolution intensified. I then reached home.

It must be almost 11 AM for Ajju and I can’t disturb him by calling to ask what I should wear and tocomplain about everything that happened. Also, our Indian husbands tend to be possessive more when they are not around and can’t see their wife. So, He might panic with my resolution to prove Meghna bitch and others that I can be super-hot if I wanted to. So, I didn’t call him.

Now, came the important question. What I shall wear?

There were plenty of options. Jean Kurta. A skirt and blouse. Designer see-through material saree. Anarkali Salwar kameez. T-shirt and Jean. Shirt and Jean. Sleeveless tops and Jean or skirt.

As I was going through my wardrobe, every above suggestion was available but nothing was satisfactory to my mindset today and to be frank, nothing was close enough to Meghna bitch’s dressing style. Yeah. I am talking about “Revealing”.

Suddenly, It strike to me. I reached the top of my wardrobe using a chair and I found the dress I searched for. It was my un-used party wear. My sister has brought me from abroad thinking the IT professional sister might need it for parties. But, I have never had the courage to wear it.

It was a black party wear. Thank God. It was with half sleeves. Else,It might have drove me crazy with fear. A V-shaped neck-line. Slightly deeper but I am not sure until I try it out. Importantly, The length of the dress ends in my mid-thighs.

I was looking at the dress for few more moments and the realisation dawned. I’ve to shave my legs if Im going to wear them. Yeah. It wasn’t long since I last shaved but perfection is what important while wearing such a dress. I then took my shaving cream and shaved my body hair-free in every part except the sweet mound. As I felt it wasn’t necessary.

Then, I had a long bath in the hot water and cleansed me from the day’s pollution. I washed my hair too and applied conditioner. Once I came out, I dried my hair and applied the serum to make it look more healthy. Now, trying out the dress part. I was confident enough that the dress will be fitting me well as I haven’t gained any more weight from the day I got this dress.

After combing my hair and leaving it free, I went before the mirror. I was in a white turkey towel that was tied over my prominent body parts and the breasts were half tied in and half out. It gave a nice sensuous look to me. I, then, in a swift motion untied the towel and stood before the mirror. Naked.

My hair was flowing free in almost a silky motion. Thanks to the shampoo,conditioner and serum. My eyes by nature have a dark outer-lines which accentuates the beauty. Sometimes, My hubby tells me, I have the most beautiful eyes in the world and at times, the most sexy eyes too.
Moving on to the nose, I have rather small nose with a cuteness surrounding it. Then came my lips. My sweet hubby loves to suck ‘em on for hours together and he says time isn’t enough to suck them. I have perfect lips and I am proud of them. Thanks to Ajju for making me more proud than I was in the beginning.

My neck, in its dusky colour( about which at times I worry about and which Ajju loves and says, “The dusky complexion is what makes you more attractive than anything”), is neither too long nor too short. It’s apt in length and then the shoulders and the most anticipated part of many, My boobs.

I wasn’t a fan of my boobs until Ajju arrived at my life. As a girl, I always felt the size of it isn’t enough and I wished for larger breasts. But, Ajju came to my life and said he loves it the way it is. Even my larger nipples in their black grape colour and almost a grape’s size. He loved it. Even today, whenever he getsa chance he inserts his hands inside and started rubbing my nipples which I admit is a bit larger and sexier. My areolas are smaller but they add a more dashing look.

Then, my hip, which had a slight extra-flesh few years back but now, I am maintaining a flat stomach and Ajju loves it even more. Finally, my love parts. Slightly trimmed with tiny hairs starting to grow and the shape of it reminding inversed triangle. Its always surpirising to me how this small area provides such a huge pleasure.

I, then, turned back and saw my bottom from sidewards in the mirror. I felt proud. May be its God’s gift. When I was always worrying about the size of my boobs, I have had a flourishing growth of my posterior and they were shapely, fleshy and at even a slight projection provacative. My legs were shapy and thighs were big enough to hold my fleshy ass.

I then turned overand over and I started getting proud of myself. Yes, those tits will look more awesome if they got a bit larger but still I am hot and sexy than 98% of girls. But, I have never wanted to reveal it to strangers. Okay Okay. I have wanted to, but, never liked the way others might look at me and comment in a bad way. I rather tend to be a shy girl about whom guys say, “She is cute and beautiful” rather than “Man!! How desperately I want her in my bed. And how much I wanna do to those tits”

After I was completely confident, I took my black panties with lace in them and wore them on. Ajju got me them from our honeymoon spot. A very famous honeymoon spot of India with ever increasing foreigners. So, it was a very quality one. Now, I took my black lace bra which was my favourite one. I wore it off. I was in black bra and panty and they looked hot in me. But, something was misisng still. It took me a moment to realise what I wanted. And threw off my bra and took the one from the top of wardrobe again. A push-up bra with black laces. Now, I wore them on and the bra accentuated the breasts and they looked more prominent and the cleavage created made me look hotter.

If Ajju was here, He would have ripped me off the clothes and will have bit and chewed my large nipples and would have ficked me raw until I screamed with pleasure. I was getting a bit horny but, Meghna and Sandy’s faces came before me and I started becoming more professional.

Now, I started getting into the party wear and Man!!!

I forgot that even though my weight has not increased, my bra cup size has increased from B to C and so, the dress was more tighter around that area. Yeah. Also, thanks to push-up bra. It made me look way more hot than I intended to. For a moment, I was thinking about getting off those clothes and getting myself into usual and comfortable salwar kameez or kurta jean. But, It was just a fleeting moment. I heaved a big breath and and wanted to be strong today and show them all who is the best.

Then, after a while of touch-ups, thinking, mirror-looking and again, turning around. Seeing my ass in the party wear. Seeing my breasts for the 100th time. I was ready. I took my black designer purse and was checking myself finally in the mirror. (I am hearing all your thoughts on how many times will you look into mirror. But, I know girls reading this would know what I mean). Then, I received the call from the cab driver and he said he is waiting outside. I locked the door and went out and reached the car.

One look on the face of almost 50-55 years old driver and I know I am succeeding in what I have planned. His face was excited and I could sense he is happy to have me in his car and for a smaller moment, I know he adjusted his pants.

So, I have started to rock the party after all. At least, I think I am going to.

[Image: Amala%252520Paul%252520Hot%252520Pics%25...taipr5.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapter 12 – More Questions

(POV – Arjun)

I was confused by the way he behaved. I was evenn more confused about why I am being confused rather than getting angry. He is most probably thinking of my wife and he has also teased me by sending Amala’s pic who resembles my wife slightly. I was also confused about why I am getting horny seeing the Amala’s pic he sent earlier.

I then, shagged. Hard and Hard. To my surprise, I was even more excited after cumming and had to shag again. Today, I was feeling no guilt as I didn’t chat with any girla nd there by not breaking the trust Aishu has on me. I then slept tired from the day’s work and the hand’s work.

Next day, the routine was a similar one but, due to bad weather, we were asked to leave early from the office and it was only 10.30 in the morning. So, I started back home in the snow and Man, it was too chill.

I reached home and thought of calling Aishu but, I know she will be busy with her office anniversary works and the party to follow. So, I switched on my laptop and was surfing and visited my FB profile. After scrolling and liking for a while, I saw a pic of latest Tamil flick , “Anjaan”. And it was Samantha. She was smoking hot and what a sweet pair of boobs. I could see the outline of her black bra inside the white dress and her tiny sweet navel and the small swellings of her awesome boobs.

It was so hot to see her and this reminded me of yesterday and chat with Gautham. I felt intrigued and my hands typed in my mail creds and I entered the fake ID that I use to chat with him. He wasn’t online and I could sense I was disappointed.

I was then going through the chat history when I received his msg.

Gautham : Hello bro

Me : Hai.

Gautham : Whatsup bro? Online this early.

Me: Was bored. No work today.

Gautham : Oh great. So, shagged for Amala’s pic yesterday?

Me : No. Shagged for Samantha’s one.

Gautham : Too bad. You know something?

Gautham : I was about to shag on Anushka but my eyes went to Amala and she looked hot yesterday in particular. So shagged on her. I am not sure why.

I know he is intentionally messing with me by talking about Amala and every time he says Amala, he is actually talking about Aishu, my sweet wife.

Me: Oh. May be she looked hot in that pic. But, she is usually homely.

Gautham : Haa yes. But, usually homely and shy girls are the real tigers in bed. All the shyness is just an outer mask covering their inner feelings.

Me : Oh. Really?

I didn’t know what else to type. But, this simple harmless question began everything.

Gautham : Haa. You are asking as though you didn’t know this already. I am sure your homely Aishu is a tigress in bed. Or at least as demanding as a tiger. Am I right or not?

Sweat beads again started dripping from my forehead. I have been in an relationship with Aishu for almost 1 and half years and we are married for around the same time and never have I spoke about us or anything even remotely intimate with even any of my close friends. But, here I am chatting with a complete stranger who has never seen me or my wife asking how is my wife in bed. I didn’t know what to reply but, I felt something inside me. A tiny devil. Asking me to reply him just to see how he reacts and how far he goes. It also pacified me saying “What is wrong with it? You don’t know this guy and you are definitely not going to meet him in anytime future. So, just go ahead. It’s diffferent and you are never going to experience such things ever in future”. And so, I replied.

Me : Yeah. You are right.

Gautham : I knew it. So, Is she demanding?

Me : Hmm. Not so demanding in the first look. But, deep down, she always wants more. She has different ideas and a strong nature to experiment new ways.

Gautham : Cool.A girl like Amala paul with a heart like Deepika Padukone. That’s hot. You are lucky man. So, what dresses she usually wears?

Me : Salwar Kameez, Jean Kurta and occasionally, Sarees.

Gautham : God. I love sarees. Are they low-hip?

Me : No. Not much. Same time not too higher too.

Gautham : Cool Man. Even Priya wears sarees occasionally and she always leave them as low-hip.I ask her to expose her navel out and that adds more hot look to her.

Me : Really? Won’t you feel possessive?

Gautham : Aww. Typical indian mindset. I did my masters in US and I learnt well that beauty is not for hiding. Priya was initially shy but adapted to my ways quickly. She dresses all she wants and I am into it too. Also, what is there to feel possessive? Even when all those eyes are gonna look at her, its only you who is gonna fuck her at night?

This was different. I never had to worry about Aishu wearing too provocative dresses because, she won’t. Also, I have always of the mindset that low-hip and other new trends are not for us. But, what he said had a point.

Me : Hmm. You talk well.

Gautham : Thanks Bro. Also, when our wife is hot. Showing off her beauty to others and seeing the jealousy in their eyes when they see you is priceless bro. Even that brings a hard on to me.

I’ve read many exhibitionism stories in life,but, this was different. This guy is talking about his wife exposing and he getting a hard on. But, I was liking it. I could feel I was getting a hard on for no reason. I was also happy that I wasn’t doing anything so wrong that I have to feel guilty. And as a shock came his message.

Gautham : What bro? No reply? So, Does Aishu sucks your cock with her homely face?
Chapter 12 – More Questions

(POV – Arjun)

I was confused by the way he behaved. I was evenn more confused about why I am being confused rather than getting angry. He is most probably thinking of my wife and he has also teased me by sending Amala’s pic who resembles my wife slightly. I was also confused about why I am getting horny seeing the Amala’s pic he sent earlier.

I then, shagged. Hard and Hard. To my surprise, I was even more excited after cumming and had to shag again. Today, I was feeling no guilt as I didn’t chat with any girla nd there by not breaking the trust Aishu has on me. I then slept tired from the day’s work and the hand’s work.

Next day, the routine was a similar one but, due to bad weather, we were asked to leave early from the office and it was only 10.30 in the morning. So, I started back home in the snow and Man, it was too chill.

I reached home and thought of calling Aishu but, I know she will be busy with her office anniversary works and the party to follow. So, I switched on my laptop and was surfing and visited my FB profile. After scrolling and liking for a while, I saw a pic of latest Tamil flick , “Anjaan”. And it was Samantha. She was smoking hot and what a sweet pair of boobs. I could see the outline of her black bra inside the white dress and her tiny sweet navel and the small swellings of her awesome boobs.

It was so hot to see her and this reminded me of yesterday and chat with Gautham. I felt intrigued and my hands typed in my mail creds and I entered the fake ID that I use to chat with him. He wasn’t online and I could sense I was disappointed.

I was then going through the chat history when I received his msg.

Gautham : Hello bro

Me : Hai.

Gautham : Whatsup bro? Online this early.

Me: Was bored. No work today.

Gautham : Oh great. So, shagged for Amala’s pic yesterday?

Me : No. Shagged for Samantha’s one.

Gautham : Too bad. You know something?

Gautham : I was about to shag on Anushka but my eyes went to Amala and she looked hot yesterday in particular. So shagged on her. I am not sure why.

I know he is intentionally messing with me by talking about Amala and every time he says Amala, he is actually talking about Aishu, my sweet wife.

Me: Oh. May be she looked hot in that pic. But, she is usually homely.

Gautham : Haa yes. But, usually homely and shy girls are the real tigers in bed. All the shyness is just an outer mask covering their inner feelings.

Me : Oh. Really?

I didn’t know what else to type. But, this simple harmless question began everything.

Gautham : Haa. You are asking as though you didn’t know this already. I am sure your homely Aishu is a tigress in bed. Or at least as demanding as a tiger. Am I right or not?

Sweat beads again started dripping from my forehead. I have been in an relationship with Aishu for almost 1 and half years and we are married for around the same time and never have I spoke about us or anything even remotely intimate with even any of my close friends. But, here I am chatting with a complete stranger who has never seen me or my wife asking how is my wife in bed. I didn’t know what to reply but, I felt something inside me. A tiny devil. Asking me to reply him just to see how he reacts and how far he goes. It also pacified me saying “What is wrong with it? You don’t know this guy and you are definitely not going to meet him in anytime future. So, just go ahead. It’s diffferent and you are never going to experience such things ever in future”. And so, I replied.

Me : Yeah. You are right.

Gautham : I knew it. So, Is she demanding?

Me : Hmm. Not so demanding in the first look. But, deep down, she always wants more. She has different ideas and a strong nature to experiment new ways.

Gautham : Cool.A girl like Amala paul with a heart like Deepika Padukone. That’s hot. You are lucky man. So, what dresses she usually wears?

Me : Salwar Kameez, Jean Kurta and occasionally, Sarees.

Gautham : God. I love sarees. Are they low-hip?

Me : No. Not much. Same time not too higher too.

Gautham : Cool Man. Even Priya wears sarees occasionally and she always leave them as low-hip.I ask her to expose her navel out and that adds more hot look to her.

Me : Really? Won’t you feel possessive?

Gautham : Aww. Typical indian mindset. I did my masters in US and I learnt well that beauty is not for hiding. Priya was initially shy but adapted to my ways quickly. She dresses all she wants and I am into it too. Also, what is there to feel possessive? Even when all those eyes are gonna look at her, its only you who is gonna fuck her at night?

This was different. I never had to worry about Aishu wearing too provocative dresses because, she won’t. Also, I have always of the mindset that low-hip and other new trends are not for us. But, what he said had a point.

Me : Hmm. You talk well.

Gautham : Thanks Bro. Also, when our wife is hot. Showing off her beauty to others and seeing the jealousy in their eyes when they see you is priceless bro. Even that brings a hard on to me.

I’ve read many exhibitionism stories in life,but, this was different. This guy is talking about his wife exposing and he getting a hard on. But, I was liking it. I could feel I was getting a hard on for no reason. I was also happy that I wasn’t doing anything so wrong that I have to feel guilty. And as a shock came his message.

Gautham : What bro? No reply? So, Does Aishu sucks your cock with her homely face?

[Image: Amala-Paul.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapter 13 - The Party

(POV : Aishu)

The cab was fast approaching the hotel - "The Park" and the party venue was it's pub "Pasha". I was beginning to get nervous about the party and my choice of attire as I've never been a party girl. 

And I finally arrived at the hotel and paid the amount to the driver. The driver was looking at me while I was taking the change and when I lifted my face, I was sure he was looking at my partial cleavage that was visible through the dress. He must be almost 55 and he looks at my cleavage. At what age will men finally start seeing girls as other human beings? I wondered.

I started walking towards the pub entrance and my stilettos were making the walk a hard one. I'm not used to such high pointed heels either. They literally wobbled and I had to balance myself in them. 

Near the entrance, there were many guys from my office and I could see their eyebrows raising when they looked at me. A bold guy was even bolder to let out a light whistle. It made me blush and I tried harder to hid it. Because, I did’t want anyone to get any ideas.

I, by then, have reached the entrance of the pub and I tried entering in, only to almost dash a guy coming towards the entrance. We were too close and due to his height factor, he must be able to see my cleavage well enough. I couldn’t see his expressions clearly due to the dim light, but, I damn well know where he looks. He lifted his head seconds later than when he must actually have. He was Sandy.

“OH My God! Aishu! Is this really you?”

“What?”

“I couldn’t believe my eyes. You look awesome.”

I was feeling proud again but I can’t let him know that. I still remember how this guy praised my arch-enemy and even was convinced easily when Pradeep talked to him.

“Thanks Santhosh. See you in then. “I said and without expecting any reply, I entered inside the pub.

The pub was awesome with its lights and settings. It looked too posh. I scanned the crowd to find my project people and was also very intrigued to find out what dress the bitch Meghna was wearing. The dim light made things difficult and I wasn’t able to find out where they were. And by that time, someone patted my shoulders and I had to make a semicircle to see who it was. It was Pradeep. The other guy who spoke much about Meghna and insulted me to Sandy.

“Hey Aishu”

“Hi”

“Why are you standing alone here?”

I wasn’t interested in speaking to him at all. But, I had no choice but to reply, “Just can’t find our project people.” I tried to keep my face as grim as possible while saying that.

“They are over there” He showed a corner and said, “I am going there. Come let’s go.”

Goddammit. First of all, I am not ok with even being near this guy who sees me as small town girl and secondly, I don’t wanna walk along with him. But, as I said, I didn’t have a choice. Fake smiles and fake decisions are what keep you going in IT. So, we both walked towards our bunch of people and as I reached near the gang, I could hear exclamations. 

“Oh Wow”

“Ahh” 

“Lovely”

And for the first time ever, They were coming towards me. I do get praises and appreciations from people. I have had girls and guys say me I look good, I look pretty in this dress, I have a perfect figure etc. But, this was the first time I get all such exclamations. I smiled at all of them.

Reshma, my almost a friend in office was the first one to come towards me and give a hug and said to my ear, “Aishu. You look wow. I’m feeling so bad that I am not a man. “. I giggled and then, I met other people and gave them fake praises and got back praises of same sort. I could see many girls praised me but, their praise never came to their eyes. They were jealous and I could almost see sense it.

Still, Meghna was no where to be found. Sandy too. Then, we all moved towards the bartender for some light drinks. I being a tee-totaller, took a mocktail and my colleagues started having cocktails. By the time, Meghna arrived in with Sandy. So, Sandy went out to pick and bring in the bitch. 

[Image: rBVaqGCCbnaASXrlAAFBQPGLHo8316.jpg]

And there she came, in her single piece tube-off party wear blue in color with half of her boobs popping out and in a matching blue stiletto. She said hi to everyone and when she looked at me, I could see something in her eyes and she said a hi and turned towards others. If I am not wrong, the look on her eyes was something very near to jealousy. 

She then went near the senior people who knew her well because of her experience and her attire styles. They all had drinks together and she too had a cocktail. I was still standing with Reshma and my colleagues of the project. It was then Reshma started speaking.

“Aishu. “

“Haan Resh”

“Did you notice the look on Meghna’s eyes”

“What look”
“She seemed to be jealous. She didn’t like the way you dressed.”

“What?” I let out a laugh “Why?”

“Because, you look hot and sexy and gorgeous. And its usually her who is hot and sexy in our whole project.”

“So what Resh? She looks hot even today.”

“No. She looks like a bitch and you look hot. Even I can’t believe its you. You have hid all this hotness all these days.”

“Haha. Stop kidding Resh.”

“I ain’t Aish. Just look at you. What a perfect figure. Your flawless complexion, perfect face and awesome structure. The way the dress holds to you and your smooth sexy legs and even your shapely ass. I can never wear anything like this. I can just feel happy that we have a superb competitor to that bitch and it’ll make her lose her position among guys. You are too hot today.”

It was then I noticed Resh was holding a cocktail in her hands and its alcohol that makes her speak the truth. If not, she wouldn’t have praised the way she did. No girl can. I smiled within and wanted to hear more. I couldn’t place why but, her words slowly started making me feel intoxicated. May be I am liking it. I wanted to hear more and more.

“Whatever. I am still not convinced. It’s Meghna. The bitch shamelessly shows half of her boobs and if she bends a little more, her nipple might even pop out and the boobs are huge too. See how the VP talks to her and laughs to her silly talks. “

“Haa. That’s just because they know each other for quite a time. If we keep a contest, I’m sure you will win unanimously. The hottest girl of company with sexy body and homely face – Aishuuu”

She was getting high and she spoke the above sentence holding her cocktail glass as a mic. I just laughed and said, “Stop kidding.”

“I’m not kidding Aish. Shall I prove you are way more hot today? Will you trust me then?”

I was intrigued. How is she gonna prove me I’m hot? I just smiled and nodded. “Let’s see”.

“Say me who are all biggest fans of that bitch in our project? The ones who drool even at her ankle. “

“Sandy and Pradeep”. I immediately said. 

“Look at them. They are few feet away from her and are engrossed in tequila shots.Can you see them?”

I was able to see them.They were three chairs distance from her and were sitting in the bar table and having shots and laughing for silly jokes with few other guys. I could see they were stealing glances at Meghna but very less than they used to do in office. May be they are interested in tequila more.

“Yeah. I could see them.”

“Just walk towards them and start some conversation with them. But, don’t speak much to those two. But, speak to other guys”

“What?No way. I am not going to initiate any conversation with those guys. “

“Please Aish”

“No. Not a chance.”

“Ok. Then do something else.”

“What?”

“Go towards them. Turn around and speak to Rithwika who is near them. Just speak with her for five minutes and come back. I will prove you, you are hot today than anyone else.”

“Hmm.This is fine. “I said and walked towards them. It was a different feeling and I was intrigued by what might happen and how she is gonna prove me what she said.

I moved near Rithwi and spoke to her. As usual, started with fake praises and got few back and few of which sounded like jealousy. I then spoke about the party and how she is gonna start back and something but, my mind was fully on the guys and Resh and how is she gonna do what she said.

After five minutes, I turned back and came towards Resh purposefully avoidingthe guys.

“So, Resh, How are you gonna prove me? Or Are you going to concede?”

“Just have a look at this.” She said and let me see her phone. It was a video.

It started with me walking towards them and man, I do have a sexy butt. I felt proud. The dim lighting didn’t leave me with very crucial details but, her phone was a 41 MP model of Nokia and it sure captured things well enough to see. I walked and in the background those guys were talking to each other. I moved near Rithwi and started talking and slowly, Pradeep turned towards me and looked at me. He then said something to Sandy’s ears and he “casually” turned towards me. His face moved up and down and he said something to Pradeep. He nodded his head. Other guys were still talking within and I could see a few looking at me now and then. 

Pradeep was still standing and he wasn’t able to take his eyes off me. He spoke something very intensely to Sandy and that very moment, I could see Sandy adjustng his pants. ADJUSTNG HIS PANTS. Right over the couch. He was stll staring at me and by the position of his face, I could see he was staring right at my ass and Pradeep due to his standing position, had to turn right and left to make it look like a casual glance. The more important thing happened just then. 

Meghna along with those seniors moved near this gang and I could see the bitch’s bulging ass over the tight fabric right on the corner of the screen. Man. This camera does really have a wide angle. She was standing there and Pradeep & Sandy turned once at her and again turned towards me and was staring at my body, mostly imagining all sort of dirty pictures they watched. 

I must have been angry. The usual Aishu would have. But, I wasn’t the usual anymore. I was someone different. I felt intoxicated at this new found pleasure. Meghna. The bitch who ruled our project as the hottest figure and the one whom guys look at and ignore all of us as “Small town” or “OK-OK” types. But, even her loyal fans are looking at me like hungry dogs and it must mean, I am hotter. Way more hotter. The thought itself sent jolts of electricity within me. 

“Didn’t I tell you Aish? You are hot. Even I wanna stare at you.” The very high Resh told and I was still in ecstasy. I never imagined showing of a little flesh will give you such pride and pleasure. I was thinking all this when a voice came from the mic.

“Welcome you all to the party. It’s 10 glorious years for our company and let’s all celebrate it by jumping into the dance floor.”

A huge “Ohhh” followed it and the party music flowed in. A very high percentage of the crowd moved towards the dance floor and I stayed back in the bar. I like to dance and I am even very passionate about it. But, not before this huge crowd where more than 80% is high. I am not that modern yet. But, Meghna is.

I could see herstanding in the dance floor and as soon as the latest party hit song played on, she started flaunting her assets seductively and started dancing. There were eyes looking at her and people shouting “Ooo”, “Aaa” etc. She didn’t care and I could see Pradeep and Sandy moving near her too. My stomach let out a smoke. Shameless guys.

The pace of music increased and even Resh and went and joined the crowd. I was still looking at all of them. A bit irritated. Without any reason. By that time, I heard a “Hi”.

I turned my head and it was the VP. Ravi Shankar, Vice-President of our division. A very powerful man in his late thirties. He looked at me and said a Hi again. 

We have spoke to each other very few times. Everything was professional. I said a “Hi Sir”.

“Ravi. Just Ravi. “ Corporate culture. :P

“Hi Ravi”

“Aishu right?”

“Yeah” He remembers my name out of all 450 people under him. I felt good.

“You look fabulous.”

“Thanks Sir”

“Ravi!”

“Sorry. Thanks Ravi”

“So, A dance?if you don’t mind”

I usually do mind. But, I’ve been to almost 5 parties where Ravi was also present and he never even looked at me once any day. Today he is asking me for a dance. Girls do have an obessesion and fetish for powerful men and I nodded, “Sure. No Problem”. 

What the hell. It’s just a dance. May be even Ajju will be in a pub now and dancing with his London colleagues (He wouldn’t be. I know. Still, It made me feel better and less guilty)

We moved on to the dance floor and his position made people move a bit aside even in those chaos. He held out his hands and I held it, He then moved closer and kept a hand over my shoulders and then the next one on my hip graciously. It was the first time someone else than Ajju keeps a hand over my hip. Right from the day I got matured. I was not in a mood to mind all this. Everyone in the dance floor were having their eyes over us. And every guy were looking at me. 

The most powerful person of the group has asked me for a dance out of every girl there and the simple, homely girl with ok-ok dresses is now a hottie showing her waxed thighs and cleavage. It must be quite a sight. A dream for them. I could sense other slowly reducing their pace of dance and started looking at us.

Ravi was gracious. He must be a trained salsa dancer. He held the hip lightly and started with the leg movements. He came near but not so near and he pulled and pushed and spun me slowly. And the music was a jazz bit from some english movie I think. He slowly increased the pace. I being a passionate dancer who always had this dream of dancing salsa within, enjoyed it. I forgot I am in a crowd. I forgot I am married. I forgot Ajju. I just wanted this moment where everyone looks at me and every guy here wants to attain me and every girl wants to be like me. Pride and Fame. They are more intoxicating than any alcohol. 

Now, Ravi started doing fast salsa steps and I being untrained and wearing a stilleto, couldn’t keep up the pace, I started getting unbalanced and it lead to me moving awkwardly. Suddenly, he spun me faster and lifted me. Silence engulfed the whole pub for a second except for the music. I realised what happened just a moment late.

The fast spinning has lifted my mini skirt part of the gown and he has kept his hands over my hip which held the lifted skirt and he has lifted me high, exposing a small part of black lace panties to the crowd. Reason for the silence. It all happened for just 3-5 seconds. But enough for everyone to have a look at my shaved thighs which glistened in the pub lighting and my well maintained structure and ass. The dim lighting made things blurry, but, it was clear enough to know what they are seeing. 

He lifted me down and I could hear “Ohh” and “Ahh” from all around. I felt dizzy. From spinning, from dancing and the unintentional revealing. I was confused. But, the look on the guys’ face and the eagerness to come near me made me feel different. And then, I realised. I am liking this.

I am feeling wet between my legs and over the recently revealed panty.

[Image: Amala%252520Paul%252520Hot%252520Pics%25...ttaipr.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapter 14 – Blabberings

(POV – Arjun)

Does Aishu sucks my cock with her homely face?

His question made my cock throb for a second for some unknown reasons and also, made me scared. What am I doing here? Is it appropriate to chat like this with some stranger and even letting him talk about my wife? Am I not doing things against our revered culture?

With all these thoughts, I stopped chatting for a moment and took my mobile and called Aishu. If I speak with her, I might get some good thoughts and I might stop doing this. Yes. I am slowly losing my own control and I need her help. The ring went on but, I couldn’t get her on the line. Might be she is getting ready to the party. I desperately wished I had enough strength to cut the chat but, this chat and his open mindedness and his questions made me horny. May be I am sick. But, I didn’t care. I responded.

“What?”

“What bro? Not comfortable sharing this? If it makes you comfortable, Priya sucks my cock every day and licks it clean.”

My cock tried a high jump and I wanted to say him everything that has always been known only to me.

“Aishu sucks cock. But, not every day. She sucks only on special days. She says she wants to bea receiver than being a giver”

“Haha. Then, she is like me.I get most things from Priya and she complains I don’t pause and ask for what she wants.”

I felt confused. I have said a very important thing about me and my wife and this guy casually comments and talks about his wife. I wanted to impress him by saying about us and I wanted him to feel I got the best. But, to be frank, I wanted to talk more of Aishu. My homely wife.

“Oh. Cool. “

“So, What is the most exciting fuck you have ever had? Mine was the one in a beach in Maldives on our honeymoon. It was almost night and we fucked on the beach as no one was around.”

“Wow. That’s romantic”

“Not as romantic as it sounds.The beach sand falls on us when there is even a breeze and to fuck with sand on you both is not that pleasing.”

“Haha”

“Ok Ok. What about yours bro? Your most exciting fuck?”

“Hmm. There was one. But, I donno if it will be exciting to you. “
“Just say bro. “

“Hmm. 2 months after we got married, Me and Aishu went to her friend’s marriage. It was in Pondichery. So, we took the car and went down there the day before and stayed in the hotel.”

“Go on bro“

“Our initial plan was to start early after the marriage in the morning. By 11-12 AM so that, we can reach back home by 2.30-3 PM. “

“Ok”

“But, You know girls right? Aishu met her college friends who all came for the marriage and she became too nostalgic about her college days. So, she started speaking with them and a lot of giggling sounds followed. Then, She asked if we shall go for lunch with them and then start back. “

“Haha Ok”

“So, we went to a restaurant in Pondy and we all had a great lunch and which was followed by dessert and some more giggling sounds and the time was almost 4 in the evening.”

“Cool bro”

“And we finally started back home and on the way, it slightly started drizzling and it eventually turned to be a heavy rain. “

“Oh “

“So, you have ever been to ECR? It’s so narrow for a main road and there is no divider in between too. So, I didn’t wanna risk driving in the rain and so, I stopped the car along the road.”

“Cool”

“We were standing there for almost 10 mins and a bus which was coming from the opposite side came so near us that we were scared it’ll hit us. And it was then, Aishu told me to leave the car inside th mud road that passed before and that we could stay there for a while.”

“Oooo”

“Some 10-15 mins passed on and the rain didn’t stop yet. Aishu started dozing off by leaning on the seat. When I saw her in the dim light, I started getting a hard on.”

“She was that hot eh?”

“It was just 2 months from our marriage and we never had a day without sex and the day before we couldn’t be together. So, I felt hard. And of course she was hot too. “

“Bro?”
“Mmm?”

“What was she wearing then?”

“Hmm. A black saree that I bought and it was my favourite. Also, as she was dozing her pallu has fell half way between her boob and it was making me hot.”

“Mmmmm. Even I’m getting horny now. Go on. Go on.”

“I was staring at her blouse and the breasts that heaved up and down with her breath. I couldn’t control myself. So, I slowly moved towards her side andfrom the driving seat, I kept hands over her thighs.”

“Mmmm”

“She didn’t respond and so, I rubbed her thighs slightly and I softly squeezed her hips under the saree. And again, she was sleeping and so, I moved my hand up over her sweet medium sized mangoes and neck and her lip and that’s when she bit me. “

“Ohhh. She is awake?”

“Yes. From the beginning. And she bit me hard and started sucking my finger. And when I tried keeping my hand over her breasts but she pushed it away. I tried again touching them and she held my hands and pushed it and said, “Hey its road. Stop it.””

“Mmmm”

“I pushed her hands away and cupped her left breast whichwas inside the saree and started squeezing it. She said me to stop but with no strength. She was horny too. I then pulled her pallu down and started squezing and rubbing her bboobs and also, unhooked it. She was wearing a nice black lace bra which I bought her. I then pulled myself and removed one breast and started sucking it and also, her long nipples.”

“I’m hard.Please go on bro”

“Then, I started pushing my other hand inside her petticoat and her body started shivering in the AC coolness and horniness. I touched her panty which was dripping wet and pushed it aside and started fingering it. She was moaning hard and she was whimpering, “Enough. Enough”. And I never stopped but increased the pace. The dark surrounding and coolness of car and heavy rain out made me wild.”

“Yesss”

“I pushed 2 fingers at a time and started doing it fast in her tight new 2 months old pussy. And she started holding my hair and grabbed it hard and I moved to kiss her lips”

“Then”

“And by that time, a car light flashed from beyond and the light hit us from behind and the same moment, she reached her orgasm and started shivering and moaning hard. And I had to cover her open breasts with the light fabric of saree without blouse and bra. And she was yet to come out of the orgasm and happenings and I started my car and started driving the road. And slowly rain receded.”

“Oh My God. I just cummed. Your so called homely wife not even realising a car coming behind and moaning hard in the car’s lighting in heavy rain. It would be a great sight to watch. You know what?”

“What?” I asked wondering if I blabbered to much.

“Can you please please please send her pic. Jus once. I will delete it immediately.”

[Image: 97717b779fb6514b81553c8de0f94282--amala-...photos.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Mylife4u's post
Like Reply
Chapter 15 – The Party Contd..

(POV – Aishu)

I could sense the wetness increasing between my legs and I let out a shudder the moment I moved away from VP. 

Right from my childhood days, I have wondered what it is like to be a modern girl who doesn’t care about revealing her assets and beauty out. But, I have never even dreamt of being one due to my upbringing. But, here I was, among almost 350-400 people, dancing salsa with someone not my hubby and showing off my lace panty. 

Ravi came near me and murmured, “You really dance too well. I am happy that you danced with me.”

He must be saying this because he didn’t realise he lifted my gown to reveal the panty to public. I just smiled back and said, “Its my pleasure to have danced with such a talented person Ravi.” 

By then, eyes that were looking into me started moving off and the legs started to move with the music. Resh came closer and threw her hands over me and gave a hug. 

“Aish. That was amazing. VP himself called you for dance. You should have seen the bitch’s face. It darkened and she couldn’t stand it. I think he is falling for your beauty too.”

“Oh. Stop it Resh. “

“By the way, Aish?”

“What”

“That’s a good panty”She said and winked at me. I was embarrassed and just hit her in hand softly. What else could I do!

The music went on for a while and people were still dancing crazy. I was standing tired near the end of dance floor and was just shaking my legs to the music.

“Hai”

I heard the sound and turned back. It was Sandy. He looked drunk.

“Aishu. You are looking so lovely today.”

“Thanks Santhosh.”

“Its just amazing because I never thought you are this beautiful.”

He would have went on ranting but my other project mates came towards us asking if we shall move towards the sofas and take some rest. I obliged.

We all moved to the sofa and sat down. Meghna wasn't present there. She must be brooding over Ravi’s dance with me somewhere.

“So, that’s a good party.” A guy started.

“Yeah.” Someone gave a sound. “Better than last year”

“Yeah. But, Last year’s DJ was really good. This time it’s just fine” Resh told.

“Remember we even were asked to vote for the hottest girl out there and we were all asked to speak whatever comes to mind about the person next to us. Etc” Rithwi said.

I was silent as usual.

“Yeah. And I feel Meghna is the hottest girl this year too. “ A malayali guy with spectacles told and I stared at him hard. Yes. Most guys were rooting for half-boob showing bitch last year.

“No. I feel Aishu is way more hotter” Came a voice very near me. None other than Sandy.

“Yeah. I feel the same.” Another drunk slur. It was Pradeep.

“Oooo. Hottest girl of project.” Resh gave a whistle. I was just smiling. Speaking anything else isn’t good for me. These talks went on for a while and time passed and we had to start back. I took my handbag for my mobile. I had to call the driver. 

But, My mobile wasn't there. I must have kept it in home. Damn. How will I now get back. It’s almost late night and It isn’t easy to get a cab at this time either. I started panicking and said this to Resh. My big blunder. She immediately shouted, “Sandy. You are going through guindy right?”

“Yeah Resh.”

“Aishu has forgot her phone and don’t have a cab. Can you drop her on the way?”

“Sure. Sure. “

“No. No. It’s fine. I’ll try making some other arrangements.”I said.

Being happy about guys ogling at you is different and travelling alone with the same guy that too when he is drunk is scary. 

“Hey. Why should you make arrangements? I’ll drop you.” Sandy said.

And people followed to give advice on not to trust drivers and Sandy will drop. Etc. etc. So, I have to travel back with Sandy.

We said bye to all and I voluntarily went to a grim Meghna and bid bye flashing my best smile and started back to Sandy’s car. My heart started galloping. 

I’m not sure this is a correct idea. But, I had no choice either. I just hoped things will go fine.We got in the car and he started driving. 

“Aishu”

“Hmm. Yeah.” 

“Your hubby is damn lucky. You know.”

“What”

“Yes. To get a girl like you. Man. You are gorgeous. “

Sandy wouldn’t have spoke this way normally. Because, I used to be grim most times and not a girl with whom guys can throw praises. But, today is not the regular day. He is drunk and has seen my panty too.

“Thanks.” I replied.

“God. Your dress today is fabulous.”

“My hubby selected it.” I said a lie. But, It’ll just remind him I have a hubby and he is there to praise me. But, he was in no mood to think all that.

“Oh Good. But, this dress or any dress. You will just be fabulous. “ he said. The same guy who nodded to Pradeep that I’m small town girl this noon. The thought made me smile. But, he thought Im smiling to his comments and it made him bolder. 

"How I wish I get a girl like you"

Slowly fear started creeping inside me. Too much praise isn't good. I lifted my face and looked at him. To see that his eyes are neither on road nor on my face. But my thighs which is completely visible as i am sitting cross legged and so, gown has lifted up. 

I shifted myself to adjust it and this made him look at me and then to the road. I turned towards the window and my girl senses told me he is watching my boobs. The cleavage must be clear with the street lights falling on them. I could see from the corner of my eyes, he is again adjusting his pants and the bulge looked rather large. I wondered if it would be larger than my hubby's and immediately chided myself for the thought.

The next thought was if I'm the sole reason behind the bulge. And I know the answer is yes. I also knew if I jus give one small signal. He would not hesitate to fuck me in this road. This thought reminded me of Ajju, the pondy trip and road fingering. It made me wet and guilty both. And I could actually smell my wetness within the AC car and I desperately wished he doesn't find it.

And I reached near my home. I just said him the directions and we reached home. I just said thanks and started walking towards the door. And as I took each step, I felt something different and I turned back to see he is staring right at my ass. And once I saw him, I could see an instant movement of his hands and it was away from his crotch.

He has been jacking off by seeing my swaying ass and my thighs. Right in front of my home.

[Image: Amala%252520Paul%252520Hot%252520Pics%25...taipr1.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like Mylife4u's post
Like Reply
Awesome. Welcome back to forum. you are rocking
[+] 1 user Likes Steven Rajaa's post
Like Reply
Lovely , please carry on...
Feeling lucky to get you back here with us.

Heart clps
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
Amala fits perfect for dusky beauty. Lovely narration
[+] 1 user Likes Losliyafan's post
Like Reply
Very very nice
[+] 1 user Likes Vicky Viknesh's post
Like Reply