Roleplay
[Image: ?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(11-04-2022, 11:31 PM)alone4evr Wrote: [Image: ?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share]
Like Reply
[Image: tvhmkm0ird871.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...a242be2cca]
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 11:36 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: [Image: tvhmkm0ird871.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...a242be2cca]
Like Reply
https://preview.redd.it/tvhmkm0ird871.jp...a242be2cca
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 11:40 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: https://preview.redd.it/tvhmkm0ird871.jp...a242be2cca

[Image: imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.wikia...egUIARCqAg]
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 11:42 PM)alone4evr Wrote: [Image: imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.wikia...egUIARCqAg]

[Image: tvhmkm0ird871.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...a242be2cca]
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 11:44 PM)alone4evr Wrote: [Image: tvhmkm0ird871.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...a242be2cca]

hope u learned posting pics gifs
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 11:44 PM)alone4evr Wrote: [Image: tvhmkm0ird871.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...a242be2cca]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS74zx-E1bxuLqMI9UAZc_...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 11:49 PM)alone4evr Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS74zx-E1bxuLqMI9UAZc_...A&usqp=CAU]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB8dy-mgoKd0TvbYbZ7Wc...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 11:50 PM)alone4evr Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB8dy-mgoKd0TvbYbZ7Wc...g&usqp=CAU]

[Image: scarlett-johansson-hi.gif]

ScarJo: Hi there bullies and sissies !!!
Like Reply
(Myself jon a 19 year old negro boy from south africa studying in newyork i was 6 feet 5 inch tall weighed 90 kgs played basketball in college and i was kinda tough guy )

( i had a college mate  named eddie who was nerdy and used to study really good he was weak physically and since he hanged around with me he was not ragged by other kids in college so it was kinda give and take type relationship)

( he used to teach me and i used to give security to him)

( now it was the second semesters coming up and i was not prepared at all and i asked eddie to help me out and he invited me to his house and told me that he will teach me)

( it was a sunday morning and i called him)

hi eddie u sure ? can i come to ur home 

will i pass the exam if u teach me in 3 days ?

( i was concerned)
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 12:11 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (Myself jon a 19 year old negro boy from south africa studying in newyork i was 6 feet 5 inch tall weighed 90 kgs played basketball in college and i was kinda tough guy )

( i had a college mate  named eddie who was nerdy and used to study really good he was weak physically and since he hanged around with me he was not ragged by other kids in college so it was kinda give and take type relationship)

( he used to teach me and i used to give security to him)

( now it was the second semesters coming up and i was not prepared at all and i asked eddie to help me out and he invited me to his house and told me that he will teach me)

( it was a sunday morning and i called him)

hi eddie u sure ? can i come to ur home 

will i pass the exam if u teach me in 3 days ?

( i was concerned)

Eddie: Hey buddy, yeah you can always come to my home. Its not that a big deal to clear these exams. 3 days are more than enough. 

and wear proper clothes, my mom will be home today, its her weekoff today. But dont worry she wont be of much disturbance for us.
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 12:15 AM)alone4evr Wrote: Eddie: Hey buddy, yeah you can always come to my home. Its not that a big deal to clear these exams. 3 days are more than enough. 

and wear proper clothes, my mom will be home today, its her weekoff today. But dont worry she wont be of much disturbance for us.

( i had a heavy voice)

thanks bro ...so u can teach me calculus and Applied science in 3 days now thats why i have a friend like u 

thanks buddy 

( as u told me that ur mom will be there) yeah sure bro i will be dressed properly dont worry (cuts call)

( i wore a t shirt which showed my big biceps and yoga pants and came to ur home just with a notebook )

( u lived in a mansion a big 27 acre mansion sea facing mansion u had all the luxury)

ding donggg ( by 9 am i rang ur door bell)

[Image: E38tm5vVUAA54YN.jpg]
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 12:22 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i had a heavy voice)

thanks bro ...so u can teach me calculus and Applied science in 3 days now thats why i have a friend like u 

thanks buddy 

( as u told me that ur mom will be there) yeah sure bro i will be dressed properly dont worry (cuts call)

( i wore a t shirt which showed my big biceps and yoga pants and came to ur home just with a notebook )

( u lived in a mansion a big 27 acre mansion sea facing mansion u had all the luxury)

ding donggg ( by 9 am i rang ur door bell)

[Image: E38tm5vVUAA54YN.jpg]

(Opens door)

Eddie : Hey mate, come on in. You are on time. i like it. 

(I let yiu in and point the couch and gesture you to sit down)

Would you like to have anything, buddy? Hot or Cold? 

(I turn off the TV as i ask you. My mommy ScarJo enters the living room from kitchen)

Mom: Eddie, who was at the door?

(She sees you as she asks, and slowly drying her hand with a kitchen towel)

Mom : Oh, you are the guy from Eddies  class? Welcome home. Feel yourself . Would you like anything to have?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbTB3ZGHIKIeSMXQEIfxZ...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 12:30 AM)alone4evr Wrote: (Opens door)

Eddie : Hey mate, come on in. You are on time. i like it. 

(I let yiu in and point the couch and gesture you to sit down)

Would you like to have anything, buddy? Hot or Cold? 

(I turn off the TV as i ask you. My mommy ScarJo enters the living room from kitchen)

Mom: Eddie, who was at the door?

(She sees you as she asks, and slowly drying her hand with a kitchen towel)

Mom : Oh, you are the guy from Eddies  class? Welcome home. Feel yourself . Would you like anything to have?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbTB3ZGHIKIeSMXQEIfxZ...g&usqp=CAU]

( eddies height was till my lower chest as door opened i looked down at eddie)

hey ( first bump each other) 
( i threw the one notebook i had in hand on the glass table )

thusssshh ( without a worry in the world i just sat relaxing on the couch as i forgot someone will be in the house apart from u )

( i was sitting with my left hand on the coach armrest and legs wide open as if i am the king of the house )

( as i heard a female voice i looked to my left and saw a blonde haired white skinned woman come out drying up her wet hair)

( as i saw ur mom i cant believe ur mom is this hot i gulped my throat just looked at ur mom from top to bottom for a breif moment and then looked here and there)

yeah Hi .... u r eddies mo.....( i somehow knew she is ur mom but somewhere inside i cant believe it so i asked with a doubting voice just to get the confiormation i didnt completed saying "MOM" said mo so that ur mom can complete )
Like Reply
(12-04-2022, 12:37 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( eddies height was till my lower chest as door opened i looked down at eddie)

hey ( first bump each other) 
( i threw the one notebook i had in hand on the glass table )

thusssshh ( without a worry in the world i just sat relaxing on the couch as i forgot someone will be in the house apart from u )

( i was sitting with my left hand on the coach armrest and legs wide open as if i am the king of the house )

( as i heard a female voice i looked to my left and saw a blonde haired white skinned woman come out drying up her wet hair)

( as i saw ur mom i cant believe ur mom is this hot i gulped my throat just looked at ur mom from top to bottom for a breif moment and then looked here and there)

yeah Hi .... u r eddies mo.....( i somehow knew she is ur mom but somewhere inside i cant believe it so i asked with a doubting voice just to get the confiormation i didnt completed saying "MOM" said mo so that ur mom can complete )

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY9tgK1-ZDLBMq2kcz_Jb...A&usqp=CAU]

mom: oh yea.. Hey..theeree.. (Just shochked to see some new guy sitting on the couch,but quickly gets herself together and greets you) yeah yeah, Im his mom, and yiu must be his Clasmate. And whats your name again? 

(I dry my hair by slightly bending down as i speak, giving a slight cleavage show)
Like Reply