Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jija Saali Aur Biwi Threesome (Wife and sister in law threesome)
Hello My Horny Friends

I am a very horny jija(brother in law) who drools over his saali (sister in law) and llbadly wants to fuck her... have gripes her teased her, exposed my hard dick to her..and she has been supportive.... 

My biggest wish is to fuck her and her sister, I mean my wife in a threesome....

Please share your experiences aur fantasies about fucking your sister in law's and threesome with wife and your saali
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
my saali was same went on for 3 months before finally she agreed... now i enjoy both sisters...
[+] 2 users Like ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 02:31 AM)ashipremkumar Wrote: my saali was same went on for 3 months before finally she agreed... now i enjoy both sisters...

Do you fuck them together or still separately

Yaar mujhe bhi kuch tips do Saali ko bistar tak laane k liye and the biwi k saath chudai k
Like Reply
(11-04-2022, 02:59 AM)satinsilk Wrote: Do you fuck them together or still separately

Yaar mujhe bhi kuch tips do Saali ko bistar tak laane k liye and the biwi k saath chudai k

separatly ... dont want to try together... my wife thinks i am good man... n loves her sister like mine... want to keep it like that...  best tip is make your saali watch you fondle ur wife in house... see ur hardon... n you fucking your wife in bed or living...  then wen u know she watching... come out of bedroom naked after fucking... like to drink water or  like that... to show ur cock which ucked her sister
[+] 1 user Likes ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
(13-04-2022, 03:17 AM)ashipremkumar Wrote: separatly ... dont want to try together... my wife thinks i am good man... n loves her sister like mine... want to keep it like that...  best tip is make your saali watch you fondle ur wife in house... see ur hardon... n you fucking your wife in bed or living...  then wen u know she watching... come out of bedroom naked after fucking... like to drink water or  like that... to show ur cock which ucked her sister

Yes that's ibhave been trying to Do..Guess she did catch a glimpse of us fucking..let's see if it works out..

I have tried to show my hard on by wearing just a thin lower or shorts without undies...

I also want to do it separately with wife knowing about it . That's another level of thrill and fun.

But a threesome with both sisters would also be hot
Like Reply
I so long for threesome with my wife and saali

[Image: images-39.jpg]
facebook photo upload
Like Reply
Any one with threesoem experience with their wife and saali(wife's sister) It's my ultimate sexual act.tjinking of it given me hardon
[+] 1 user Likes satinsilk's post
Like Reply