Mom deals with bully
Hello all. This is Rahul. My mom is Nayantara. One day, my bully beat the shit out of me and I came home hiding from my mom. My mom observes and comes to know that my bully did this to me. She said she will deal with him. 

I'm so confident about my mom. Now I will be saved from that bullying finally. [Image: frustrated-nayanthara.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Cuckson69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-04-2022, 10:27 PM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Hello all. This is Rahul. My mom is Nayantara. One day, my bully beat the shit out of me and I came home hiding from my mom. My mom observes and comes to know that my bully did this to me. She said she will deal with him. 

I'm so confident about my mom. Now I will be saved from that bullying finally. [Image: frustrated-nayanthara.gif]

not part of plot

Tell me how are u cucky

where were u all these days

i mean my BBC needs satisfaction and pleasuring and worshipping i hope u know it
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 10:30 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: not part of plot

Tell me how are u cucky

where were u all these days

i mean my BBC needs satisfaction and pleasuring and worshipping i hope u know it

Ohh.. Well.. I was busy in some less important things. But now I have realised that I belong to you and here I am. 

I am here to satisfy your needs.. 

[Image: 270806165e167b0c2cf17eaf0289f23d7e670bdc.gif]
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 10:38 PM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Ohh.. Well.. I was busy in some less important things. But now I have realised that I belong to you and here I am. 

I am here to satisfy your needs.. 

[Image: 270806165e167b0c2cf17eaf0289f23d7e670bdc.gif]

not just u cuckyboi

u , ur mom, ur sister, ur wife sucking my black balls and milking my big black meat as i sit and relax myself

all of u worshipping me like good girls

hope ur life goals are clear now ?
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 10:41 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: not just u cuckyboi

u , ur mom, ur sister, ur wife sucking my black balls and milking my big black meat as i sit and relax myself

all of u worshipping me like good girls

hope ur life goals are clear now ?
Crystal clear daddy.. 

[Image: 270913237e14cb7571b5b9665befd07c7080f846.gif]
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 10:43 PM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Crystal clear daddy.. 

[Image: 270913237e14cb7571b5b9665befd07c7080f846.gif]

no not like this

Pledge urself first 

i want u to know what u are first
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 10:44 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: no not like this

Pledge urself first 

i want u to know what u are first

Yes daddy. I am the cuck boy who was born just to satisfy your needs. I am born to my mom only to make her your slave and I have married only because you wanted some fresh meat.

I am here to be your ultimate cuck. Please humiliate me for my existence. 

[Image: 27104529737fcf741774fb50da3a84b308199b93.gif]
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 10:50 PM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Yes daddy. I am the cuck boy who was born just to satisfy your needs. I am born to my mom only to make her your slave and I have married only because you wanted some fresh meat.

I am here to be your ultimate cuck. Please humiliate me for my existence. 

[Image: 27104529737fcf741774fb50da3a84b308199b93.gif]
My name is Rahul and I'm 19. I am the only son of my parents and everything is going fine till two weeks back. My dad died in an accident and my family is in roads now. 

My mom nayanathara is a housewife and she is 38. So she can't earn money and I'm still studying. Now we are in very much need of money as our relatives are not helping us. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcG7wg8hY_hkLxqcmvggD...A&usqp=CAU]

At this time I heard the door bell rang and I opened the door to find my dad's boss son Salim. I was shocked and moved back on seeing him again.
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 11:19 PM)Cuckson69 Wrote: My name is Rahul and I'm 19. I am the only son of my parents and everything is going fine till two weeks back. My dad died in an accident and my family is in roads now. 

My mom nayanathara is a housewife and she is 38. So she can't earn money and I'm still studying. Now we are in very much need of money as our relatives are not helping us. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcG7wg8hY_hkLxqcmvggD...A&usqp=CAU]

At this time I heard the door bell rang and I opened the door to find my dad's boss son Salim. I was shocked and moved back on seeing him again.

( Myself salim pathan 20 year old son of Abdul pathan boss of the company Rahuls dad Nandan worked in )

( its been 2 weeks now that nandan died he was one of the loyal employee of our company so dad told that we should give some monthly allowance to ur family )

( i still remmeber how 2 years back in a office family get together i dragged u to the washroom and pissed in ur mouth and placed my dick on ur face just to show mu$lims are superior to h!ndus)

( i was wearing a pathani kurta had a taweez in my neck i was black skinned 6 feet 4 inch height heavy built unlike u )

Hey rahul how are u ( trying to talk politely )

Sorry for ur dads loss 

( i was standing outside ur house)

( i was looking inside for ur mom )
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 11:24 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( Myself salim pathan 20 year old son of Abdul pathan boss of the company Rahuls dad Nandan worked in )

( its been 2 weeks now that nandan died he was one of the loyal employee of our company so dad told that we should give some monthly allowance to ur family )

( i still remmeber how 2 years back in a office family get together i dragged u to the washroom and pissed in ur mouth and placed my dick on ur face just to show mu$lims are superior to h!ndus)

( i was wearing a pathani kurta had a taweez in my neck i was black skinned 6 feet 4 inch height heavy built unlike u )

Hey rahul how are u ( trying to talk politely )

Sorry for ur dads loss 

( i was standing outside ur house)

( i was looking inside for ur mom )

Rahul : Two years back, he is just an inch taller than me and even then he bullied me like hell but now he has become even bigger whereas I got bigger tummy.

I remembered all those incidents that happened to me and I moved a step back.

Salim went for studies to another country and he has come on vacation. 

" Hi Salim", I said in a low whimpering voice.

"I'm fine., thanks for telling".

Meanwhile my mom hears someone I'm talking with me and came to see. 

Nayantara : I come out to tell my son to invite the guest and i found a young handsome MAN. His face looked like a known face to me but I couldn't recollect who. But seeing his attire, i assumed he must be a mu$lim

"hey Rahul.. Why are you making your friend stand there. Invite him", I said and was keenly looking at you.

[Image: 271045559e09c8c406656062ba8b70b488ae902e.gif]
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 11:33 PM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Rahul : Two years back, he is just an inch taller than me and even then he bullied me like hell but now he has become even bigger whereas I got bigger tummy.

I remembered all those incidents that happened to me and I moved a step back.

Salim went for studies to another country and he has come on vacation. 

" Hi Salim", I said in a low whimpering voice.

"I'm fine., thanks for telling".

Meanwhile my mom hears someone I'm talking with me and came to see. 

Nayantara : I come out to tell my son to invite the guest and i found a young handsome MAN. His face looked like a known face to me but I couldn't recollect who. But seeing his attire, i assumed he must be a mu$lim

"hey Rahul.. Why are you making your friend stand there. Invite him", I said and was keenly looking at you.

[Image: 271045559e09c8c406656062ba8b70b488ae902e.gif]

( i gave a look to u as if " hope u know who is the superior " even today but as i saw ur mom come out from inside )

adaab ( waving my right hand )  to ur mom)

( i entered in)

( it was first time that a mu$lim entered ur house)

Hi i hope u remember me ( ur momwas wearing sleveless saree 2 weeks after ur dad died)

i am salim pathan ur hubby nandans boss abdul pathans son 

I came here to convey my condolence on behalf of our company Pathan and sons .

How are u doing ? ( i asked with a concerned voice)
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 11:38 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i gave a look to u as if " hope u know who is the superior " even today but as i saw ur mom come out from inside )

adaab ( waving my right hand )  to ur mom)

( i entered in)

( it was first time that a mu$lim entered ur house)

Hi i hope u remember me ( ur momwas wearing sleveless saree 2 weeks after ur dad died)

i am salim pathan ur hubby nandans boss abdul pathans son 

I came here to convey my condolence on behalf of our company Pathan and sons .

How are u doing ? ( i asked with a concerned voice)
Rahul : I lowered my head down in fear and thinking that this guy hasn't changed a bit and now he is back here to humiliate me even at this situation. 

Disgusting.. I thought.. 

Nayanthara : " Ohh. Salim beta.. Tum!!", I said in a surprised way.. 

Two years ago, he is like an innocent kid with no beard or mustache and thin body. But now, he has grown up like a man. I can't stop admiring his growth and there i looked at my son and felt disappointed by seeing his physique. 
[Image: 27156241f5b9f250d5fe6952a015b5b6af9830f6.jpg]

Sadness creeped in me when Salim reminded me of my hubby and I looked down saying.. " I am fine Salim beta. Thanks for asking" 

[Image: 271561740b08faeb8b1c1a2bff8f9521e1103766.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 11:48 PM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Rahul : I lowered my head down in fear and thinking that this guy hasn't changed a bit and now he is back here to humiliate me even at this situation. 

Disgusting.. I thought.. 

Nayanthara : " Ohh. Salim beta.. Tum!!", I said in a surprised way.. 

Two years ago, he is like an innocent kid with no beard or mustache and thin body. But now, he has grown up like a man. I can't stop admiring his growth and there i looked at my son and felt disappointed by seeing his physique. 
[Image: 27156241f5b9f250d5fe6952a015b5b6af9830f6.jpg]

Sadness creeped in me when Salim reminded me of my hubby and I looked down saying.. " I am fine Salim beta. Thanks for asking" 

[Image: 271561740b08faeb8b1c1a2bff8f9521e1103766.jpg]

( i was looking at ur moms sleveless arms and her lips as she was talking )

Ashish was a good employee of our company very obidient to us ( looked at rahul as if saying H!ndus are obidient to Mu$lims ur dad was obidient so u better be )

( i placed the suitcase i bought on the table and opened it it was 2 lakh rupees cash )

This is for you 

dad wanted to give it himself but he got a bit busy 

its sad to see a beutiful woman like u become a widow ( after showing the money i started to talk in a bit different way)

I mean who will pay ur rent for coming months ?

have u thought of that
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 11:53 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was looking at ur moms sleveless arms and her lips as she was talking )

Ashish was a good employee of our company very obidient to us ( looked at rahul as if saying H!ndus are obidient to Mu$lims ur dad was obidient so u better be )

( i placed the suitcase i bought on the table and opened it it was 2 lakh rupees cash )

This is for you 

dad wanted to give it himself but he got a bit busy 

its sad to see a beutiful woman like u become a widow ( after showing the money i started to talk in a bit different way)

I mean who will pay ur rent for coming months ?

have u thought of that

Rahul : Salim was looking at my mom's sleeveless arms and was not taking off his look from there while talking with her..

After all, he is always like that.. What's there to surprise here.. I thought. 

I immediately turned my head down in shame when he used that obident word. 

As he shown the money, I was shocked to the core that why this guy is helping us. 

Nayantara : i folded my hands and was standing before this supposedly kid who is 6'4.

When he placed the suitcase and opened, I was very much surprised. Why they are helping me.. Even my own relatives have left us for dead. 

I was overwhelmed with happiness but my instincts tell me not to accept anything that comes for free. 

" thanks for your big heart Salim beta but I can't accept this. Please take this with you", I said, unable to resist the money you put..

[Image: 27114495ef8236c52ebd3ee9a235a7f01607424d.gif]
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 12:01 AM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Rahul : Salim was looking at my mom's sleeveless arms and was not taking off his look from there while talking with her..

After all, he is always like that.. What's there to surprise here.. I thought. 

I immediately turned my head down in shame when he used that obident word. 

As he shown the money, I was shocked to the core that why this guy is helping us. 

Nayantara : i folded my hands and was standing before this supposedly kid who is 6'4.

When he placed the suitcase and opened, I was very much surprised. Why they are helping me.. Even my own relatives have left us for dead. 

I was overwhelmed with happiness but my instincts tell me not to accept anything that comes for free. 

" thanks for your big heart Salim beta but I can't accept this. Please take this with you", I said, unable to resist the money you put..

[Image: 27114495ef8236c52ebd3ee9a235a7f01607424d.gif]

( uff what a nice meat ur mom had on her arms my mouyth was watering)

( i looked at her and said)

u dont want the money ?

I mean how is ur son ( i placed my left palm on rahuls head) gonna complete his tution

How are u gonna pay for rent ?

Is there anyone who is gonna take care of both of you

I have no issues i was planning to give a cut of my salary for ur monthly household and for rahusl education

I thought u guys might need help ( trying to see if both of u are desperate)

fine ( closed the suitcase) i thought u may need my help 

so i guess i would leave then ( took the brief case acting as if i am about to leave)
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 12:07 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( uff what a nice meat ur mom had on her arms my mouyth was watering)

( i looked at her and said)

u dont want the money ?

I mean how is ur son ( i placed my left palm on rahuls head) gonna complete his tution

How are u gonna pay for rent ?

Is there anyone who is gonna take care of both of you

I have no issues i was planning to give a cut of my salary for ur monthly household and for rahusl education

I thought u guys might need help ( trying to see if both of u are desperate)

fine ( closed the suitcase) i thought u may need my help 

so i guess i would leave then ( took the brief case acting as if i am about to leave)

Rahul : I was just looking at the show happening before me and was sad that my mom didn't accept money from Salim. After all, he bullied me in my entire childhood so this 2 lakhs will be a compensation to that I thought..

As Salim petted me like a dog, I looked at my mom and I was like.. Please take maa.. 

Nayantara : I am thinking what to do and was unable to take a decision.

As you are about to go, looking at my son's condition. I asked, 

" Salim.. Do you need to go now. What's the hurry.." I asked

[Image: nayantara-nayan.gif]
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 12:15 AM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Rahul : I was just looking at the show happening before me and was sad that my mom didn't accept money from Salim. After all, he bullied me in my entire childhood so this 2 lakhs will be a compensation to that I thought..

As Salim petted me like a dog, I looked at my mom and I was like.. Please take maa.. 

Nayantara : I am thinking what to do and was unable to take a decision.

As you are about to go, looking at my son's condition. I asked, 

" Salim.. Do you need to go now. What's the hurry.." I asked

[Image: nayantara-nayan.gif]

( as i was about to leave ur mom asked whether i wanna leave )

( it was evening about 6 pm and it was like 2 weeks now that i havent cummed )

well what will i get staying here

U dont need my money

I thought ur house needs a man (looking at ur moms lips)

rahul u want the money ? 

I think ur mom wats ur opinion on it
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 12:20 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as i was about to leave ur mom asked whether i wanna leave )

( it was evening about 6 pm and it was like 2 weeks now that i havent cummed )

well what will i get staying here

U dont need my money

I thought ur house needs a man (looking at ur moms lips)

rahul u want the money ? 

I think ur mom wats ur opinion on it

Rahul : not just my mom, even I am desperate for money so i just looked at my mom and requested. 

Nayantara : I again folded my hands and was looking here and there and rubbing my hands till my elbow while thinking.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp1HaTxUGmIYDEf4oWghH...g&usqp=CAU]

I looked at my son and my then looked at you. It is evident from my face that I'm going to agree but I'm hesitant to accept... 

[Image: 1f41efc8dc954da86410123d503acad5--lipstick.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Cuckson69's post
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 12:35 AM)Cuckson69 Wrote:  

Rahul : not just my mom, even I am desperate for money so i just looked at my mom and requested. 

Nayantara : I again folded my hands and was looking here and there and rubbing my hands till my elbow while thinking.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp1HaTxUGmIYDEf4oWghH...g&usqp=CAU]

I looked at my son and my then looked at you. It is evident from my face that I'm going to agree but I'm hesitant to accept... 

[Image: 1f41efc8dc954da86410123d503acad5--lipstick.jpg]

( i was getting hard for ur mom now)

nayan (calling by her name)

if u take care of me u will get this and more 

( looked at ur moms waist)

i hope a hot woman like u should never have money issues with a guy like me around
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 12:40 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was getting hard for ur mom now)

nayan (calling by her name)

if u take care of me u will get this and more 

( looked at ur moms waist)

i hope a hot woman like u should never have money issues with a guy like me around

Rahul : i knew that Salim is a playboy and loves to fcuk women, especially h!ndu. But to my shock, he is now trying to get my mom.

I am shocked and Salim was smiling at me. 

Nayantara : I was surprised with the sudden change of tone in your voice.

Nayan, even my hubby never called me like that but this kid is calling me. I admired his boldness but I was also frightened with the way he is walking towards me like a lion pouncing on its prey. 

I walked two steps back and I hit a wall.. 

" Salim beta.. What do you mean?," I asked while you are coming towards me.

[Image: diana-mariam-kurian-nayanthara.gif]
Like Reply