Fantasy my three sisters --- humtum
my three sisters

i am starting to share my sexual experience with my sisters. i am lucky to have three elder sisters.lets know about them ;

oldest sister: sneha didi - age 28- married-MBA ,working in USA with husband,stat-38-30-40. she is fair and tall,height 5'7",big boobs but solid but most attractive part of her body was her wide ass.

2nd sister: asma didi-age 25-married-doctor , working in bangalore with husband, stat-38-28-38,she is fair and tall ,height 5'6", boobs that can can attract anyone and rock solid big wide ass.

3rd sister: nilima didi-age 23-unmarried- studying MBBS in mumbai,stat 36-28-37, she is fair and pretty , done modeling in school days, rock solid boobs and wide ass.

myself: rohit-age 20- unmarried doing engineering in delhi and staying with family. height-5' 9" , athletic body and penis size 8 inch but virgin before fucking my sisters.

i will introduce my other family member..

in my family other than myself and my three sisters are my grand father ramesh gupta ( dadaji ,age 70 years), my uncle,manohar gupta( manohar uncle, age 50 years) and my father ,rajesh gupta ( age 48 years). we are running business related to electronics,construction and BPO.we are very rich full of servant at house i.e. driver , security guard,cook and all are male. my driver manu ,age 45 years, security guard raghu, age 42 years and cook ,bhola kaka ,age 53 years.
my first story start with sneha didi....
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Episode 1: sneha didi with dadaji

My first experience start with sneha didi, after marriage she shifted with her husband to USA and she was working with him in a firm as a manager, when she left just after marriage, she was very much sober and innocent , she was shy in nature.

We got a call from sneha didi , she is coming delhi to stay with us for some time later we understood that she is not happy with my jiju. We ( my self and Mahohar uncle) reached airport to receive her. Once I have seen sneha didi coming out from arrival gate, I mesmerised to see her beauty, she totally changed to a sex bomb. Her breast were pointed out through her shirt and wide hip looks killer in her business trouser. She was new sneha didi, and i developed some wrong thought in my mind after seeing her. Mahohar uncle is also looking her seductively.

Once she come close she hugged me and her breast pressed with my chest and gives me lots of pleasure. Then she hugged to Mahohar uncle and he puts his hands on her wide hips and pressed tightly but sneha didi was ok with it.

she asked about others, i told her , nilima didi are in their college hostels and papa left for business trip for one week and home myself, dadaji,manohar uncle and servants are left. ( asma didi staying in bangalore with husband)

* my dadiji died long back and just after marriage of sneha didi and last year in road accident my aunty and mom died.

we moved back to my house in car , manu was driving car and in mirror he was also looking to sneha didi's boobs ( her first button was open and lots of cleavage was uncovered) and his eyes was stick on that.

i told him" manu uncle car dekh kar chalo"

he replied " yes rohit baba"

in half an hour we reached home, dadaji welcome sneha didi , he hugged her and didn't loose a change to rub her wide hips. sneha didi's has deadly ass also, everyone must be attracted to those gloves.

sneha didi asked to him" kaisi sehat hai apki"

dadaji replied" ok.. ab tum aa gayi ho to aur accha ho jauaga"

even after 70 years of age dadaji was well built, every day doing exercise and his height was six feet. one secret thing about dadaji i know that his penis size is nearly 10 inch ( once i was changing his cloth, when he was ill, then seen) this time his boner was pointed in his paijama.

i start dreaming that if dadaji's 10 inch if enter into sneha didi's 40 inch ass, that situation will be amazing. i went to my room dreaming this and everyone in were talking.
Like Reply
cook bhola kaka called everyone for dinner, we all came out from there rooms and started dinner. sneha didi becomes fresh and she was in t-shirt , even loose t-shirt also not able to stop and its pointed out in that,may be she has not wear her bra. in tight leggins her ass was looking too perfect. once she came out from her room everyone looking on her only.

on dinning table dadaji asked" what happened suddenly you left your job came here for long vacation"

sneha didi" for you dadu" start laughing and then she said" i want some break, just after marriage went USA and there everyone looking for earn money, for family they don't have time"

dadaji told" some problem with your husband"

sneha didi" nahi, but i am fed up with life there"

dadaji told" chalo bad me baat karte hai, es bare mai"

everyone finished their meal and left to their bedroom. in night at 12 pm i came to take water from fridge, i have seen dadaji were going towards didi's room. i was surprised to see this and once dadaji knocked on door, she opened with smile and said" come dadu, you want to talk na"

i felt something fishy and went to my room and didi's room connected to my room luckily and can open from both sides. i went to door and opened it a little and pulled my chair , switched off light and start looking to them.

dadaji was sitting on bed with didi, she was laying on bed and he was sitting on her leg side.

dadaji asked" mujhe puri baat batao, tum mujhse ghoot nahi bol sakti"

sneha didi" my husband is not perfect man"

dadaji told" means what? he is not able to satisfy you"

sneha didi" yes dadu, even he don't have time as well he is very dull in....."

dadaji told" tell me openly beta, his penis was small"

sneha didi " yes dadu, much less even half than your size"

i feel shocked , how didi knowing size of dadu , its really surprising thing for me.

dadaji said " oh no only 5 inch, but sneha your ass developed a lot , at the time of marriage it was only 36 inch but now it is somewhat 40 inch"

sneha didi" because some of his friends was regularly fucking me in his absence, and there size were big , but smaller than you"
dadaji said " even you don't know i was waiting for you eagerly to fuck, when you were unmarried , for precaution we only did oral sex"

sneha didi" that was amazing dadu, your penis is best, today i will definately fucked by that, i was dreaming this day from long time"

dadaji said " sure beta.. show me your breast, this also developed a lot"

sneha didi" yes dadu , 38 inch , you like it" and she removes her t-shirt, inside she was not wearing anything and that looks amazing.

her boobs was in perfect round shape and her nipple was brown, dadaji moved over didi and hold both boobs in hand and start massaging ,it was really great sight for me.

i never thought that dadaji also can fuck my didi, but my sister was so hot, everyone want to fuck her.

dadaji taker one boobs in his mouth and one by one doing for both breast. sneha didi was moaning and she said " take out your penis "

dadaji removes his paijama and taken out 10 inch boner like thick rod and similarly remove sneha didi's leggins and panty also, oh... my ... god.. what an ass , sneha didi's thigh was so perfect and her wide ass was amazing ,i have taken out my penis and start jerking to see her nude body.

then dadaji used 69 position and didi was over dadaji and her hips side facing me , dadaji, eating her pussy and she was taking whole 10 inch in her mouth.

her ass was facing me and her asshole , was visible to me, that was amazing.

after 10 minutes, she comes down and dadaji, taken his 10 inch penis and put at opening of her pussy and then applied pressure, slowly all 10 inch moved inside and then dadaji started hitting her , taking out with force and sending in ...

didi also giving thrust from down and mix of pain and pleasure comes through her voice" yes dadu.... make me your slave.. today i feel satisfied.. ohhhhhh...eeeee.

after another 10 minutes of fucking didi start telling ..." bus mera ho gaya.., i cann't take more inside"

dadaji said" even i cann't put my load here because chances of pregnancy, i want to fuck your ass, are you ok"

" have you done before"
sneha didi" yes dadu,one of his friend was to fuck only ass, he fucked, now i can handle"

dadaji then also, taken oil bottle from drawer and put lots of oil over her ass and on his penis and 2 minutes give a figure massage to asshole and then , put his penis tip over her asshole.

didi was on four , doggy style and dadaji hold her ass and applied full pressure and his penis started to disappear between his ass gloves. didi cried with pain but dadaji started to fuck with full force and holding her boobs and that scene was best scene of my life.

dadaji fucking her madly and her breast was hanging too and forth and her ass was amazingly spread after every thrust and taking full 10 inch inside.

after another 10 minutes , dadji, put all her cream inside her asshole and pulled his penis. sneha didi not able to stand up and her ass hole was wide like big hole in middle of her ass.

in whole fucking session i released my load three times and was proud on my dadaji.

then i return to bed and sleep thinking , when will get a chance to fuck sneha didi.
[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Nice one bro
Like Reply
Epsisode 2: Sneha didi with bhola kaka and security guard

that night , when i have seen sneha didi, fucking to my dadaji. i never thought , sneha didi was doing oral sex with dadaji before marriage also.

before sneha didi's arrival to india , i was thinking all good about didi, but now i want to see her fucked by everyone in both holes. mainly want to see her wide ass fucked by everyone.

same thinking was going on some other's mind as well. next day in after noon when i was walking in my garden, bhola kaka was talking some thing with security guard raghu uncle , i heard sneha didi' name so reached little close to them and heard.
bhola kaka said" yaar raghu, tumne uska body dekha... kya mast hai..."
raghu uncle" ha ye to hai... kya gaand hai uske... man karta hai patak ke chod du yahi gate par..."

bhola kaka said" sadi ke bad to uski mumme aur chutar aur bari ho gayi hai... ek bar mauka mil jaye"

raghu uncle said" ye to tumhare haath me hai, kaka.. "

bhola kaka " kaise.. ham log staff quaters mein rahte hai"

raghu uncle said" arre khana tum hi khilate ho.. aaj rat khane mein slleping pill mila do.. tumhare paas key hai hi.. raat mein jab sablog so jayege.. hum log soye mein hi chod dege use"

bhola kaka" sahi bola raghu... aaj hi karta hu kuchh, lekinn sleeping pills"

raghu uncle" main evening mein de dunga"

bhola kaka " tab sahi hai.. aaj hi ganga naha lenge hum log"

i was listening their wicked plan and want to see today's fuck session.

once i heard bhola kaka and raghu uncle's wicked plan, started to think how both will fuck sneha didi. to see sneha didi fucking with our old servant was really nice for pleasure. i was totally thinking bad about sneha didi, after her fuck session with dadaji.

bhola kaka was working in our house from 30 years and he has seen us to grow, but how suddenly he was thinking to fuck sneha didi?

he was short in height but well maintained body.

raghu uncle was also old enough for didi, he was 6 feet in height and muscular, dark in colour and want to see how he will ass fucked my sneha didi.

that night at dining table once bhola kaka , served food to everyone , all started to eat but i left out telling, not feeling well and went my room to wait for all drama.

after finishing their food ,all were telling feel sleepy and left to their room, i was looking to bhola kaka , he was collecting all plates and one by one checked everyone's room once he felt all are sleeping and medicine works well then he opened main door and went outside.

even he came to my room as well , that time i act of sleeping . every one feel so sleepy after meal, left their door open only.after some time bhola kaka came inside with raghu uncle and closed dadu , uncle and my room from outside and went inside sneha didi's room.

i have taken my position and seen sneha didi was lying on bed and her boobs was pointed in her t-shirt . she was in her leggins and t-shirt .

bhola kaka first moved towards her and kissed her on her lips and pressed her boobs and checked her reaction.

raghu uncle sliped to her legs and started to move his hands on her thigh and slowly moved to her ass and he pulled her leggins, sneha didi sleeping without any reaction.
once leggins comes out her milky thigh was in sight of raghu and bhola kaka, their
hand was rolling over thigh and ass . then bhola kaka pulled her t-shirt upside and hold her breast in his hand. sneha didi was not wearing bra in night, so its easier for them and bhola kaka start sucking her nipples and pressing her big melons.

i was nice to see , bhola kaka and raghu uncle was using sneha didi's naked body. i have taken out my penis and start rubbing , my most favorite pass was sneha didi's wide ass and this time raghu uncle was lying between her solid thigh and holding her leg on his solder and fingering her ass and bhola kaka was busy sucking and pressing her boobs. suddenly, bhola kaka opened his paijama and take out his 8 inch black boner and trying to push on her mouth.

raghu uncle seen this and said" nahi bhola, mat dalo muh mein, nahi to jag sakti hai"

bhola kaka replied" arre nahi jagegi, eska sunder lips dekhke man kar raha hi ki eske muh me pel du"

raghu said" theek hai, puri kar lo dil ki, waise jag bhi jayegi to bina chode to jayenge nahi"

bhola said" bang kar denge sali ka, bhaise bhi bahut sewa kar li enki"

then bhola kaka started to press his supara inside her mouth and slowly her mouth opened and he thrust his full 8 inch inside.

after that he started to fuck her mouth, other side raghu also removed his pant and put her 9 inch black lund on her asshole ( i was surprised to see, that before pussy he was interested in her ass ) and pressed . he already made asshole wet with his spit and once he presses his long penis , with two or three thrust , it went inside.

suddenly due to lots of pain, sneha didi wake up and opened her eyes and she had seen bhola kaka fucking her mouth and raghu uncle her ass.
she had seen with surprise and horror and removed bhola kaka's black lund from her mouth and said" ye kya ho raha hai, tum log ye kya kar rahe ho mere sath"

bhola kaka replied" beti, shor mat karo, dekho jis din se tum wapas ayyi ho, humara halat kharab hai, tumhare iss body ko dekh kar"

raghu uncle keep fucking her ass and said" tumhari badi badi chtar dekh kar raha nahi gaya aur aaj iss tahar se hi sahi lekin iss gaand ka maza mil gaya, tumhe maza aa raha hai na beti"

sneha didi said" aap dono mera bang kar rahe ho uncle. main aapki beti ki umar ki hu"

bhola kaka said" nahi beta , bang nahi, apni man ki murad pura kar rahe hai, bus ek bar upne man se hame bhi upni body ka maza lene do"

sneha didi replied"mai ek married lady hu,aap kaise ....."

raghu uncle said" tabhi to sahi hai, tumhe jyada dard bhi nahi ho raha hai, aur koi khatra bhi nahi hai, hamari nazar to tum pe tumhari saadi se pahle se thi , lekin ghar ke izzat ki khatir hamne pahle khukh bhi nahi kiya tumhare saath"

bhola kaka said" hamne tumhe bachpan se samhala hai beta, kam se kam hame aaj to khus kar do"

Then she pleaded again to leave her but they were not going to listen to her. They were now getting horny and excited and they told her ?beti by seeing your wet cunt , i think you want to be fucked by our cock, am I correct?? Bhola kaka asked, she kept silent, then again Raghu uncle asked same question in loud voice she said ?yes? in low voice. Then

Like Reply
First she felt a bit weird to suck their dicks but they said ?beti if u are not sucking my cock means then we?ll make you to do well? by hearing this she got more frightened. So she began to suck their dicks one by one and they both were moaning in pleasure, now she started to obey them and also listening to these words she began to suck more violently and taking their dicks till the fullest length she can. she sucked their tips and their balls.

After 10min of sucking Raghu uncle then Bhola kaka?s pulled her hair and put his dick in her mouth and she sucked for 15 min. Then Raghu uncle came back with oil in his hand my sneha didi was confused but I understood what they were going to do she asked them about the oil they said they will let her know later and then they made her stand against the wall.
Her boobs were exposed to them. Both of them and I as well delighted to see her huge boobs. her boobs were looking very firm and I was very interested in touching them, Raghu uncle took one of them in his hand and started rubbing it very hard pinching her nipples while sucking the other and biting her nipples. she was crying in pain but her cry had no effect on him.

They were now looking her body like hungry dogs. She have huge, pink nipples, clean shaved pussy and wide ass. They were very delighted and said ?beti though you are not having sex you are maintaining clean shaven pussy and very good structured body?. Then Raghu uncle went near her and started to kiss her lips and sucked them while he started pressing her boobs. Bhola kaka was kissing her legs and rubbing her thighs and by now she was co-operating to them and responding to them very well by kissing them back.

He was sucking her pussy like hungry dog. He inserted his index finger in her pussy and moans were coming out of her mouth and I was delighted to hear her moans. He finger fucked her for a long time. He then sucked her pussy for 10min and then she started to twist her body and pushed Bhola kaka head further in her pussy and she started to moan louder and had the orgasm of her life after long time and he drank all of her liquid and said ?beti your juice is very nice ?. Raghu uncle was pressing her boobs violently without any mercy as if she was their randi. Then again suddenly she pleaded to them to leave her but they were not going to stop till they achieve their mission.

Raghu uncle then lifted her in the arms and lay on the bed and pulled her legs apart as wide as he can she again pleaded him not to insert and break the tradition. But he said that ?you bitch you enjoyed till now and asking me to stop now better co-operate with us?. She closed her eyes as she was now going to be fucked anyway today. Then he placed his dick on the opening of her pussy and rubbed his dick on her pussy. While Bhola kaka came near her and slept besides and was pressing her boobs

Now Raghu uncle was ready to pump his dick inside her pussy. He took her legs in his hands and parted more wide and with one hand hold his dick in his hand placed it on her pussy. Then he made a gentle stroke and his penis head entered in her pussy and made a harder strokes half of his dick entered into her pussy. He relaxed for a second and gave another harder stroke and his dick totally entered her pussy she started to scream because it has been long time that her pussy was fucked.

He immediately started pumping her. She felt like a hot rod of iron has torn her pussy. All of her body started to paining badly. He was simply pumping her. After some time her pain seems to be reduced. He was pumping as usual. He pumped her for about 25 minutes and cummed inside her pussy.

Now it was the turn of Bhola kaka his dick was more longer and thicker than Raghu uncle?s. He too shoved his dick into her pussy. This time she felt much more pain than fucked by Raghu uncle and this time his cock was also struggling to enter into her pussy and after some hard strokes it entere her pussy. She was moaning after sometime and she was enjoying it seems.

Bhola kaka made much more harder strokes than Raghu uncle and was fucking her like a wild lion. He fucked her for 30 minutes and during this time he pressed her boobs very badly. He then lifted her up and made her sit and came in between and facing each other while sitting in her laps and made harder strokes. She was now enjoying the game. He hugged her in a very tight position and her boobs were crushed against his chest.

After sometime she saw that Raghu uncle was erect again and was ready for another trip. Seeing this Bhola kaka slowed his fucking speed. And he laid down on the bed with her sitting over him. Then Raghu uncle tried to penetrate her from behind in her ass. Immediately my beautiful sneha didi told him that it will be painful and asked him not to do that for that he simply smiled and took the oil and applied it on his dick and on her asshole now she was clear why he bought the oil. But her asshole was too small for his huge lund.

So he parted her ass cheeks as much as he can and then he made a harder stroke and his dick penetrated her ass. This time she cried much louder as he had tore her ass apart and blood was oozing out of her ass. They both pumped her for an hour in that position. Her both holes were pumped badly by the two. After a hard pumping Bhola kaka took out his dick from her pussy and Raghu uncle made her in the doggy style and Bhola kaka shove his dick into her mouth. His dick was coated with cum of all of them.

She tried to get away from that dirty thing but no use. Soon Bhola kaka was over and he threw all his cum in her mouth. Soon Raghu uncle was too over and cummed in her ass. After relaxing for about 15 minutes they again pumped her. In this way they pumped her for another 1 hours. And looked they were not going to leave her till night and I became very horny and masturbated two times in between.

Like Reply
sneha didi fucked by me in train

after sneha didi's arrival to our house , i have seen she fucked by dadaji, and our servants. i was desperate to fuck her and mainly want to fuck her wide ass, i was thinking every time about her wide hip, when will be separated by me and put my 9 inch penis into her ass.

finally i got a chance , sneha didi's father in law called her to meet and invited jaipur to stay with them at least for a week. sneha didi were ready to go jaipur , her sasural and she told me to come with her for a week. i was ready for that and i booked two tickets in waiting list tickets in train .our agent told me that ticket will confirm on time but once we reached at platform we find it was RAC and side birth we got in AC 3 tier. train takes six hour to reach jaipur and we have to board in midnight and reached by morning to jaipur.
we boarded train on time and taken our birth , because we have taken meal at home so after verification with T.T. we pulled curtain and sit on birth.

I said “ didi , after Jaipur only T.T. give separate birth, means we have to adjust with single birth only”
Sneha didi “ no problem, rohit .. we can adjust easily on single birth”

Sneha didi was in green sari and in sari she was looking voluptuous , her breasts was full in blouse even after tight bra and her wide hips was looking dam hot in her sari. Because she was going to her sasural she wear this dress. Some wicked thought was going in my mind and I thought , today is right time to taste didi’s ass.

I started my talk and said “ didi. Are you missing jiju”

She said “ sure.. but ok here its good time with you people”

“ but after marriage husband is more important for lady” I replied

“ how do you know all this.. rohit. Wife husband … do you have any girlfriend” she said

“ nahi didi, I have not seen any girl suitable for me” I said

“ what are you looking for” she asked

“ some one like you.. long height, beautiful face, big eyes and…” I replied

“ and what? Don’t be shy.. I am your didi and well wisher.. tell me frankly” she said
“ big boobs and round big ass like you” I said frankly

“ ohh.. so you like my boobs and ass…” she asked

In train everyone sleeps by then and we were talking in low voice.

“ yes didi, very much. Especially your ass. Its too good”

“ have you seen naked, by chance” didi asked

“ yes didi, when dadaji were fucking your ass”

“ ohh god, means you know , we have fucked”

“ even I know you fucked our servants also” I told her frankly.

“ rohit.. look actually I want to be fucked every night , I cann;t resist my urge and that’s why I have not seen any thing wrong in it.”

“ didi , don’t worry even , I know nothing wrong in it and so I also want to fuck you”I said.

“ ok promise.. once we reach Jaipur , I will give you a chance to fuck me” she said and want to sleep and we adjusted our bodies in such a way that our heads were facing opposite side and we try to sleep.
But sneha didi’s wide and solid hip was touching my penis and it starts growing and I unzipped my pant and put my penis between her ass crack and pressing it.

Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
once didi felt my penis on her ass, she also started to push her ass backwards. in my position i started to rub her thigh inside her sari,slowly i pulled her sari higher and messaging her thunder thigh.

didi also feel exited and started to thrust her ass back, and as well i was pressing my penis on her ass over her sari.
gradually i reached till her pussy , she was wearing panty and was wet after all this, i was pressing my fingers inside her pussy and she was moaning slowly. there was uncomfortable situation and i was not able to fuck her. that time its 2 am morning and every one sleeping in our compartment.sneha didi said " come over me and do it now"

i was ready and i slept over her and slowly unbottned her blouse and start sucking her big boobs and masseging, i said" oh didi, today my dream comes true"

she said" did you like my breast?"

i replied" very much... how big it is and sooooo solid"

i was playing with her boobs for sometimes and here my penis was ready to go inside her pussy and ass. i lifted her sari till her tummy and pulled her panty down, ohhh my god her pussy was so near to me.. between those solid thigh her clean shaved pussy was so well. its inviting me to press my penis in. i position myself and put my penis at openning and pressed with big push, in one shot only my 9 inch boner entered into her pussy.

then keep my hand on both side of her hips and start pushing with large force , i was in heaven , this way i fucked her for 10 minutes then i told her " didi i want to unload my sperm in your ass.. its safe"

she said " thanks you are so sweet" and didi sit on birth in doggy position and i put some vagina juice over her ass and placed my penis on her ass opening. its excellent moment for me, i was always thinking to fuck her in ass. and now it was in front, without thinking much i pressed my 9 inch penis inside her asshole, slowly it enters and finally full 9 inch disappeared in her ass.

i started to fuck her ass with full stroke and fucked continuously for five minutes and finally discharged in her ass. i removed my penis from her ass and she was cleaning with cloth and then sneha didi said " you are a nice brother... i coming from toilet"

Like Reply
Episode 4: sneha didi fucked by father in law

We reached Jaipur and greeted uncle ( sneha didi’s father in law). We have taken meal and I went to sleep because in night not able to take rest.
Next day sneha didi shared some of her strange experience with her father in law and that experience I am writing in her version only…..sneha didi……
“I want to narrate an experience of mine which I had with my father-in-law. I am a 28 year old married woman. . Of course, it’s an arranged marriage. My husband works in a USA and I am also working there and return to india to visit my parents and visited Jaipur to meet my father in law. My father-in-law is a widower. He lost his wife long back. Anyone could easily find out on seeing him that he is starved, I mean sexually.
After my visit , there was a notable change in the way my father-in-law saw me. I noticed a change in the way he looked at me, the areas he stared at. In particular his eyes were peeking at my bouncing
breasts and my shaky ass when I moved around the house.
Well, I don’t like to boast about myself but I am not bad in those departments. My breasts are firm enough and protruding, almost an invitation to grab them and squeeze them hard. He used to star at my boobs, and my cleavage, especially when I bent down. My saree goes slightly off the place, giving him a view of my cleavage and my melons. While serving him food, I stand near him and bend whenever I need to put food in his plate, he would never miss a chance to look at my hidden treasures, but he always does that in a clever way as if he is Mr. Innocent and knew nothing.
In afternoon he complained that the AC machine wasn’t working in his room. And I asked him to sleep in my bedroom. In the middle of my sleep I felt someone touch me. I woke up, but didn’t open my eyes fully. I could feel his hand on my tummy. I opened my eyes and saw him. He was deep asleep, the hand wasn’t moving. I thought it was accidental and it happened in sleep. I closed my eyes and resumed sleeping. Few minutes later, the hand started moving! He was feeling my stomach, its softness and started to press it gently. Later, his hand started to move upwards! His hand was now lying on my breasts. He put it there motionless for few minutes. Then he started gripping one of my breasts with his palm. He began to assess the shape and
size of it. He could feel its softness in his hands. It started to become stiff and firm. He began to gently squeeze my breast, the way an auto/bus driver blows the horn. He was now getting bolder and was squeezing it much harder.
I moved slightly and a let out a feeble moan but I continued to act as if I were amidst a deep sleep. Then he located my nipple and started to draw circles around it, along the aureole. That act was miraculous, sending shivers throughout my body. He took a nipple between his thumb and index finger and started pressing it gently at first, later a little harder than earlier. I couldn’t hold on any longer and I had to break free. I acted as if I woke up just then. His hand was inside my saree palloo, right on top of my blouse, fingers almost catching my nipple. He shut his eyes but kept his hand there itself. I acted as if I was shocked to see his hand there and I took it off away from me. He was now sleeping very close to me, his breath was almost felt by me on my face. I turned to he other side, facing away from him. I closed my eyes but I was still thinking of
his acts. It was not late before he laid his hand again on my stomach, now he was catching it from backside. He moved close to me almost grinding his groin into my ass. I could feel his erect member touch my ass. His hand was feeling my tummy and its softness. I slipped a knowing smile as I was turning away and he couldn’t see my face anyway. He began to feel my soft boobs once again.
It was thrilling for me to be touched by such an elderly person in that way. I felt strange but I liked it. He moved his face closer to mine. He was breathing my aroma due to my sweat. Feeling my hair and seeing the smell of it. Then his nose was touching the bare skin on my back which is in the blouse cut area in the back just below my neck. He planted a gentle kiss there. His hands now come down feeling me all the way, actually they moved a lot down now. Almost about to
enter my panty area, no one knows how I feel when someone touches me in that area below my navel. His hand was trying to enter my saree hold above my panty area. His slipped his hand inside finally and viola! He was touching my pubes! I think everyone of us must have experienced an electric shock at some point of time in our life. I was experiencing it then. His touch was like an electric shock to me. I had to instinctively move my groin backwards, digging my ass much deeper into his groin.

Like Reply
He must be aware by now that I was awake and conscious of all his acts. He continued exploring deeper. He must be surprised when I felt me wet there. I was almost giggling now with shivers passing through my body. He was rubbing my clit and was feeling my wet pussy. He was
manipulating me well. I was in heaven. He inserted a finger into my pussy which was fully wet by now. He began to finger fuck me vigorously. Though we both were aware of each others position it was done with me staying there numb as if I was asleep. He was moving his finger in and out and sideways, almost all the possible directions. He was literally drilling me. I think he came then. He left me and went to his room.
We acted normally as if nothing happened until night, when he had to sleep in my room. At about mid night he started doing the same things again. He started feeling me up and squeezing my boobs. Now as its night time, we could not see each others faces, for that matter nothing was visible. I was wide awake while this was happening. He grew bolder and was now kissing my neck area. He went on lower and started to remove my palloo aside and was kissing my boobs over my blouse. He was squeezing one and was kissing the other. He was trying to suck it too. He was desperate now so he started to remove my blouse. He ripped it apart soon, made short work on my bra and there were the mangoes he had been dying for so long. He felt them fully naked and started rubbing his face into them madly. He was sucking them and kissing them hard. I was moaning loud now.
I was encouraging him with my hands pushing his head into my breasts. He began to kiss me all over my body, my face, we tried the French kiss, he began to kiss my tummy, my navel, went even lower too. He removed my saree totally now. Dragged my panty down and began to lick my pussy. He was inserting his tongue into it and was fucking me withhis tongue. I was thumping my hips and banging them up and down on the bed. I was trembling in lust and pure passion. I was dreaming of this for years and finally this happened. I was asking him to fuck me. He was groaning and obliged my request, took his nude unprotected dick and shoved it hard into my pussy. I didn’t even care about any protection at that time. I was in lust and total ecstasy. He was ramming his cock harder and harder. To my surprise he was a lot longer than his son! He fucked me for about two hours that night. He came thrice during it. He finally collapsed over me. We slept like that start naked. I was the one to get up first the next morning. He was just beside me, hugging me, my chest clinging into his. His hand was over me and his face was near my neck. I tried to move away. I woke him. He caught my breast with his hand and squeezed it for one more time and looked at me and smiled. I couldn’t look at him I was shy I turned away and I was trying to get off the bed. He moved down to my pussy and felt me near that area. I giggled and I left the room. I got dressed and I was preparing breakfast and coffee. He came into the kitchen slowly and hugged be from behind. I froze and stood still. His hands started playing with my breasts again. He was enjoying them very much. He began kissing me on my neck from behind and continued pressing my boobs. He said lets take a bath together and dragged me into the bathroom. I pleaded, saying that I had to prepare the breakfast.
He ignored my requests and said I was enough for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He turned on the shower and we both became wet. He said he still did not see me nude in day light. He wanted to see me totally nude. I started kissing him now and hugged him tightly. This really turned him on. He almost ravaged me. He swiftly removed my saree, almost tore my blouse open and caught my breasts. They were wet hence slippery. He said I had a good pair and kissed them to his hearts content. I allowed him to relish on them and asked him to do whatever he wanted to, I said “I am all yours”.
He made me nude completely and I removed his shorts and caught his dick. It was huge. I It was one hell of a dick with good length and width as well. I moved it to and fro for a while and he started to fuck me while standing in the shower. He was holding my hips and started to fuck me. He lifted me onto him and he was almost holding me with his hands and his dick in my pussy. It needs great strength to give a standing fuck. We moved to the bedroom and continued our fuck there. My father in law turned me around and pulled up my waist. He parted my ass cheeks, rubbed his hot penis on my ass cheeks and explored my ass. He had a huge smile of satisfaction on his face. he looked a naughty little boy. I thought maybe in time I might even get to love him. He slowly pushed in the mushroom of cock inside my anus.
Like railway shunting he locked his cock inside me, he reached out and fondled my breast as if they were some kind of steam railway engine taps he was adjusting prior to pistons hissing back and forth. I made all sounds of pain and begged him to be careful. I told him that he was the first one to fuck me there please be gentle.
But I was proved wrong FIL expertly inserted his cock and began a series a motion which I was going to get quite familiar with in time to come. FIL had a method to everything. He started off with 3 slow half strokes....making his cock comfortable in my anus and asking me if I was ok which was embrassing to say the least...followed by 6 medium speed full inserts and the 3 slow again.. the he tuned me around laid me on my back with his cock still inserted in my anus....I thought that was the end he was done..he the unleashed 9 powerful fast full strokes in and out. He calmed his mouth on my mouth and pushed his tongue against my tongue and begin to lick my tongue and insides of my mouth.
[+] 6 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Nicely going
Like Reply
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Like Reply
Mind blowing update
Like Reply
Awesome broo minde blowing waiting for update bro
Like Reply
Amazing....
Waiting for update...