for fun
UJKLJKNL
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(24-03-2022, 10:00 PM)vanna26 Wrote: I AM KATRINA A HOT 35 YEAR OLD MARIED WOMAN TO A 49 YEAR OLD HANDICAPPED RICH GUY.(( SHANTILAL). I LOVE

MY HUSBAND A LOT BUT HE IS PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED BUT AS I WAS DOWN TO EARTH AND KIND I MARRIED HIM 

EVEN HE BEING 14 YEARD OLDER THAN ME...HE IS A BUSINESSMAN AND I USE TO SUPPORT HIM IN HIS BUSINESS... WE WERE ON A BUSINESS TRIP IN LONDON AND WE HAD TO TRAVEL TO IRELAND FROM LONDON FROM A TRAIN

AND  WE DID ONLINE BOOKING SO ONLY ONE OF OUR SEATS GOT CONFIRMED...WE REACHED THE TRAIN AT 10 A.M. AND ENETERED OUR BEAUTIFUL LUXURIOUS CABIN....

AS I WAS WEARING DRESS IN PIC

[Image: c838bb7cfc5bd7aab58088640556eed0.jpg]

( Myself satish yadav 22 year old Boy black skinned 6 feet 2 inch tall built lean and strong wearing a shirt and pant working in ireland and after college was over i booked my train to ireland )

( i was given cabin number 10 with 2 seats 10 A and 10 B i had a confirmed 10 A seat for myself nice cushiony seat with window view )

( i had just settled my luggage and was sitting in train and watching out of window , my cabin door was closed as of now )
Like Reply
GHJBNKML;
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 10:14 PM)vanna26 Wrote: we entered the cabin  as we too had the keys of that cabin and station master had told us that if 10 a is empty u can use

that else only 10 b was booked for us. we both see you sitting on the seat and reading the magazine and i got dissapointed  as i didnt get the vacant seat...( you looked young and tall and fit )...

me :  hey honey ( to my husband )  pls u sit here i will kep the luggage

shanti lal:  hann haan katrina baithna hi padega ( kehte hue he keeps his sticks asides and sits )..... my short dress was eye catching and my half thighs and below part was visible... ( isse tumhe mera nam pata lag hi jata ha)

as i keep the luggage without even paying attention to you..( as tyupical beautiful girl)

shanti : katrina tum khadi khadi thak jaoegi yar koi aur cabin mein seat dekh lo mil jayegi ( as he says this with love and affection)

me : ( smiles gently) no baby i am fine i am good anything fr you...

[Image: 5a84e97a3b54f10001f4a126_SER_CC_MR%20Cha...y%20HR.jpg]

[Image: 9b457b177b9f66b07fb4b3ab6e545c7c.jpg]

( i had a mobile phone placed on the 10 B seat as both of u come in i took that mobile and put it aside near the window)

( i looked at both of u as both of u didnt reacted or smiled at me i didnt reacted aswell)

( i felt kind of jealous of the old guy ki sala buddhe ko itni maal biwi mili hai i peeped at ur shiny legs and thighs for a moment as u were adjusting the luggage and again looked at the magazine)

( the train started slowly and u were standing in front of me and ur hubby )

( trains starts at about 10 kmph slowly there is no handle in the train for balancing aswell)
Like Reply
tHJKNL;
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 10:26 PM)vanna26 Wrote: as the train started moving main ek baar jhatka khakar girte girte bachti hun but sambhal leti hun...

shanti lal:  are u ok baby?

me : yeah yeah honey i am cool ( smiled on face but andar se frustated hoti hun )

tabhi ticket master comes and opens the cabin....

ticket master: show your tickets guys .. hey lady why are u standing here?

me : well actually ( shows the tickets of both me and my husband ) my husband's seat is confirmed but mine is in waiting 

so i dont have any...

ticket master : what? then who gave u permission to enter in the train? 

me : look sir we were been told that we might get 10 A empty but its full too so we cant sit there

ticket master : look ma'm its not the fault of gentleman ( fingering u ) you can;t stand in this train. its not allowed..

either u find a seat in few minutes or i will cancel ur ticket... why dont u sit in your husband's lap?

me : well sir its not posible.. he is handicapped...

t.m : then wfind the seat i dont care  ( kehte hue he leaves and closes the cabin)

[Image: katrina-kaif-in-dariya-baar-baar-dekho-2016.jpg]

( as the ticket master comes in i open the app in mobile and show my confirmed ticket)

Satish Yadav

Seat - 10 A

Status - Confirmed 

Time 9:15 am 

LONDON TO IRELAND

Journey time- 8 Hour Journey 

London Railway Thanks You

( i showed this to the TC and was looking at the situatiion that both u guys are in and how TC said that ur ticket will be cancelled)

( i looked to my left and saw ur hubby have some kind of Hip REplacement surgery type equipment attached to his hip portion so it can clear ki tu uske godh me nhi baith sakti)

( i didnt gave my seat to u just because you are a woman and instead i let u guys find out a solution to it i looked outside the window and enjoy the travel )
Like Reply
GHJBKL;K
[+] 1 user Likes vanna26's post
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 10:37 PM)vanna26 Wrote: the train started its journey and it was past 20 min since we left the station and it was on full speed now...and i was feeling uncomfortable and my husband knew this so he approcahes you...

shantilal : ( to you ) excuse me gentleman .. seems that you too are an indian... btw my name is shantial... we need your help... look my wife can't leave this train as we have to attend and important meeting and she cant even sit in my lap

so can u help us? ( satiya hua hota hai iskliye seedha bol deta hai).. meri biwi apki god mein baithkar ye safar kar sakti hai?

( as my husband says that mera muh shock mein khula ka khula reh jaata hai)  wtf

me : wtf.. honey... what are u saying? 

shantilal: c'mmon baby 8 9 ghante ki hi to bat hai plus he seems really nice .... look at him...( as i look at u in attitude and frustation )....

me : haan but ....

shanti lal: mujhe kuch nhi sun na ... hey dude ( now looks at u ) do u understand our situation and can u help us?

[Image: katrina-kaif-attends-the-opening-ceremon...=2048x2048]

( as shantilal approached me "look my wife can't leave this train as we have to attend and important meeting and she cant even sit in my lap" i was thinking ab ye buddha mujhe apne seat se uthne bolega ...i was ready to say NO directly ...but then shantilal said ki he want me to let his wife sit on my lap)

( when i heard that my big black cock inside twicthed a little and i looked at ur hip shape and how ur skirt is till ur upper thighs mu me paani aaya litterally)

well i wont mind helping out 

( godh me wo magazine rakha tha use hata deta hu aur shantilal ke godh me magazine rakh deta hu and then i looked at u )

please sit comfortably umm ( katrina naam suna tha lekin aisa acting krta hai ki naam bhul gya) Mrs ...

( aye haye kya figure hai iskaa uhh)
Like Reply
JKNL;M,.
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 10:51 PM)vanna26 Wrote: me : looked at u in frustation and then at my husband as i was a hel;pless victim...( me who never gave a damn to any guy was had to sit in lap of an unknown indian guy in london that too when my husband is asking for it..

shantilal ishara karta hai dubara se mujhe : look kat main thak gaya hun so mera sone ka time ho gaya hai kehte hue

he takes out his medicines and take its and put his eye mask on and baithe baithe seat par sone lgta hai while i was not left with any option

and main nervously dheere se aati hun tumhare paas and pyaar se nervously teri god mein baith ti hun teri taraf peeth karke jahan peeth par meri dress ki lambi si chanin bhi hai.... karke... my hips touches ur dicks and i feel ashamed from inside so i adjust myself so that it doesn't touches...... i am seeing outside know without giving any attention to you and ur face is adjacent to my neck and hair...my hands are in my lap
[Image: 54a6259c9c8c17603412eecec316ae53.jpg]

( jab shantilal ne kaha ki wo sone jaa rha hai and wore the eyemask and then i looked at u man me ladoo phoota mera)

( i liked how u slowly looked at me and heels ka tick tock krke mere pass ayi and mast gand mere godh me rakh di uhhhhhhhhhh )

( i was heighted isiliye my face was adjacent to ur head ) um hmmm ( u can hear the tight exhalation i gave out as u placed ur ass on my crotch i had a big cock u sat on my semi hard shaft)

( and as u tried to move ur ass away a bit i thought isse thoda baat krta hu)

mmmm ( i inhaled the scent of ur hair uhhh kya maal hai bc uffffffff)

so naam kya hai aapka ? 

( ek to train move ho rha tha isiliye vibration ho rha tha and i loved how the slight vibrations were helping me as ur ass was contatnly rubbing on my crotch)

aaram se baith jaooo 9 ghante ka travelling hai 

ho sake to thoda aur peeche hoke baith jaao aap
Like Reply
HJNKL;M,.
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 11:09 PM)vanna26 Wrote: as u said " thoda aur peeche hoke baioth jao i felt ashamed " thoda sa face right turn karke tujhe pura nhi sirf half dekhte hue hi

me : jee thanks ( in attitude ) mera nam katrina hai...( and i dont even care to ask ur name )  and then i looked at my husband as he was sleeping...

suddenly tc comes and sees us...and says that yes now everything is ok...

as i now lookin front and vahan par mirror tha bahut bada and main tere expressions and apne expressions dekh paa rhi thi

( kahan fs gyi main ) thinking that

[Image: in-this-picture-taken-on-february-18-bol...=2048x2048]

( i liked how u looked back and gand ko peeche khskati hai and thats when the TC came)

( i gave a thumbs up to the TC and said) yes officer Katrina is comfortable in my lap ( i didnt notice that there is a mirror in front my head height was a bit taller than urs )

( my shaft was exactly between ur asscheeck) uhhhhhh ( as the train gave vibration)

katrina wowww thats a different kind of name but sounds very exotic actually 

mmmmmmmmmmm ( sniffing ur hair placing my head ahead and u can see this in mirror)

u going to ireland to melt the ice there hahaha ( i made a slant remark that u are hot ) 

( slowly brought my hands to the front and dono hath inner thighs pe rakh deta hu dheere se )
Like Reply
HJKL;L;
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 11:21 PM)vanna26 Wrote: as u said that i am going to melt ice there i got confused.... ( i was going there for the first time )....and i was a bit dumb too not much intelligent...

me : gets uncomfortable as u touches my bare thighs... so i slightly push ur hands from my thighs and turned my face back to you a bit .... hey mr. whats ur name ? and btw what do u mean by that ice statemennt? ireland barf hoiti hai kya?

[Image: actress-katrina-kaif-attends-the-launch-...=2048x2048]

( as u pushed away my hand from ur thigh i looked to my left and saw ur hubby was in deep sleep)

( i hold both ur waist ) mera naam mmmmmmm ( wiffing ur hair from behind) satish hai 

( with my left hand i moved ur hair from ur neck to left clearing out ur right neck for me )

ireland me ummmmmm ( kisses ur side neck) um umm ummm ( didnt complete the statement and started to kiss ur right side neck)

uhhh kya mehak hai ( i wispered to myself but even u can hear what i said)
Like Reply
HVJKNL;
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 11:30 PM)vanna26 Wrote: as u did that i got shocked as u kissed my right neck a bit from ur upper lips....so suddenly i turn my face back as i

couldn;t get down because u were holding my waist tightly....( me looks at u angrily) as my face was a bit near you and we could feel breath of each otrher  

me : what the fuck hey u mr. satish... or whatever... ye kya hai? your lips are touching my neck.... kindly maintain the distance ( as i think ki tum behgak gye the and dint do it intentionally )...

kehkar main fir se face seedha kar leti hun....ek baar apne pati ko dekhkar

( VIEW OF MY FULL DRESS IN PIC)

[Image: Y5ht1Oq.jpg]

[Image: 5P7w4oJ.jpg]

( as u turned ur face and looked at me i got the scent of ur breath and i wanted it badly and now as ur hubby didnt reacted even after ur short outburst)

( i didnt do anything for 2 mins and then i came and sucked ur earlobe slowly ) loumm loummm 

( i hold ur right wrist at the same time so u cant do anything ) aummm i plan on enjoying my journey ( i told in ur ears)

( i was massging ur left waist and sucking ur right earlobe and holding ur right hand wrist)

my dick made a tent and it poked u from below at the same time)
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 11:37 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (
HJKNLM;,'L
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 11:42 PM)vanna26 Wrote: UMMMM AUMMMMMM AHHHHH AUMM HH WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING  SATISH ( I CLOSED MY EYES IN SHAME AND PLEASURE AS U KISSED MY EARS)... MAIN US TYPE KI AURAT NHI HUN.... TUMSE KAAFI BADI HUN...

I TRIED TO PUSH U BUT MY HANDS WERE IN UR HANDS AND I COULDNT DO ANYTHING AND U WERE ENJOYING MY EARS....

[Image: indian-bollywood-film-actor-katrina-kaif...=2048x2048]

aummm aumm ummm aummm ( smooches near the ear and cheeckbone intersection not even caring what u had to say as i know ise 9 ghante ka safar mere godh me hi baithna hoga and i was using full use of ur circumstance)

acha ( hold ur wrist and took ur wrist back and kissed ur wrist)

umm umm umm ( forearm kiss kiya tasting ur skin)

umm umm umm ummm umm umm to kis type ki aurat ho ....jo bhi ho ummmmmmmm (kissed ur right hand bicep holding ur wrist in my right palm) bhot meethi ho umm 

( my dick poking u and trains vibration making ur ass o up and down on my shaft) mera tere pati se triple bada hoga aumm umm umm umm ( kissing ur soft right hand bicep freely ) aumm umm umm ummm
Like Reply
JBKL;'JK
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 11:58 PM)vanna26 Wrote: I WAS FEELING ASHAMED BUT MOANING AS U WERE LICKING MY SKIN MY ARMS AUMMMMM AHHHHH AUMMMM AUMM AHH NO AUMMMMM SATISH AUMMMMMMMMMMMMM AHHHH AUMMMM PLEASE AS I COULDNT DO ANYTHING AUMMMM
AUMMMM AHHHHH AUMMMMMMMM I FELT DISGUSTED AS U SAID THOISE CHEAP WORDS

AHHH UMM SHARAM NHI AATI TUMHE ITNE GHATIYA WORDS BOLTE HUE....SATISH...TABHI MAIN TUJHE DHAKKA DEKAR UTAR JAATI HUN TERI LAP SE...CHEE U BASTARD KEHTE HUE MAIN CABIN KE DOOR KI TARF JANE LAGTI HUN AND MERE VAHAN PAHUNCHNE SE PEHLE HI WAITER DOOR KHOLTA HAI WITH OUR INCLUDED MEAL IN HIS HANDS

WITH FRUITS PIZZAS AND DRINKS AND STUFFS AND TABHI MAIN BHI BAALO KO FLAUNT KARTE HUE RUK JATI HUN

WAITER MERE PATI KE SIDE VAALI TABLE OPEN KARTA HAI AS HE WAS SLEEPING...AND FOOD KO VAHAN RAKH DETA HAI SAARA....

WAITER : ENJOY YOUR MEAL GUYS... AAH MA'M IU CANT KEP STANDING IN THIS TRAIN UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO WASHROOM.. SO KINDLY SIT ANY WHERE...AND BTW YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT COUPLE

ME LISTENS TO THAT AND FEELS PITTY OVER MY SITUATION...

ME :  VO MERA PATI NHI HAI...DUDE WHAT THE HELL

WAITER : WHAT MA'M? PARDON ME I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR LANGUAGE

AS U LAUGH HA HA HA OVER MY SITUATION THAT WAITER BHI HUME COUPLE BOLKAR CHALA GAYA 

AS HE LOCKS THE DOOR AND I WAS STANDING THERE A BIT FAR...

[Image: T7xK6Aw.jpg]

( i knew u were getting irritated and as u got up i had a perfect 9 incher tent in my pant thick and heavy and strong)

( thats when the waiter comes with food basket with starwberry , with honey syrup and chocolate paste and placed it on the short table near me)

( as he left i looked at katrina)

khada rehna allowed nhi hai katuu ( called u katu now )

chapp chapp ( patted my thighs ) aaja mujhe bhook lagi hai sath me khayenge ( licked lips looking at ur lips)
Like Reply