Sissy RP
New story, Dual perspective. Daenerys and Viserys. Dany has just married khal drogo.

Dany: Hey brother, how are you? (walks in with Drogo)

Viserys: Hello sister who is this? (stares up at Drogo)

Dany: This is the great warlord, Khal Drogo.

Viserys: Of course I am sister (starts looking at Drogo more intently, feeling jealous and protective)

[Image: i8PWXebo_400x400.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(24-03-2022, 12:27 AM)BetaBoii Wrote: New story, Dual perspective. Daenerys and Viserys. Dany has just married khal drogo.

Dany: Hey brother, how are you? (walks in with Drogo)

Viserys: Hello sister who is this? (stares up at Drogo)

Dany: This is the great warlord, Khal Drogo.

Viserys: Of course I am sister (starts looking at Drogo more intently, feeling jealous and protective)

[Image: i8PWXebo_400x400.jpg]

( myself khal drogo a 6 feet 7 inch tall coal black skinned 120 kgs weight warlord from Vaes Dothrak i have never lost a war but i dont beleieve in the iron throne )

( i had many wifes as i got one from the places i conquered but one of the diplomatic dignitaries offered me a deal that the targerys need the throne and if i help them get it the targeryns will serve me )

( i liked the white haired bitch and i wanted to feast on her but she told me she had to get me meet her brother )

so u are viserys 

your sister is one of my wife now 

( the room was very decorative silk sheets everywhere)

so tell me what do u need viserys ?
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
Viserys: Well I am happy for both my sister and you Khal drogo. All I ask is that you act as a man worthy of my sister (clearly intimidated by Drogo)
Daenerys: Of course he is brother, he is a great warrior and conqueror of thousands, there's no man more worthy. (Moves closer to drogo and links arms with him)

[Image: l-intro-1628106866.jpg]
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 12:58 AM)BetaBoii Wrote: Viserys: Well I am happy for both my sister and you Khal drogo. All I ask is that you act as a man worthy of my sister (clearly intimidated by Drogo)
Daenerys: Of course he is brother, he is a great warrior and conqueror of thousands, there's no man more worthy. (Moves closer to drogo and links arms with him)

[Image: l-intro-1628106866.jpg]

( i was wearing a traditional dress nothing on upper body and leather skin to cover my junk )

( i looked at viserys) what do u mean worthy of ur sister

get bed ready for me and ur sister i havent bedded her yet and never raise ur voice in front of me

i was told that the targeryns will serve me 

if i like ur service me and my khalasar will fight for u
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 01:04 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was wearing a traditional dress nothing on upper body and leather skin to cover my junk )

( i looked at viserys) what do u mean worthy of ur sister

get bed ready for me and ur sister i havent bedded her yet and never raise ur voice in front of me

i was told that the targeryns will serve me 

if i like ur service me and my khalasar will fight for u

(as viserys: i scowl but look at my sister and she shakes her head at me, I also desperately need that army)

Viserys: fine ( Storms off towards the bedroom)

Daenerys: Oh drogo I'm so excited, I've been waiting for this all day
[Image: c784b06c23c4e5101221bd694da3982c.gif]
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 01:07 AM)BetaBoii Wrote: (as viserys: i scowl but look at my sister and she shakes her head at me, I also desperately need that army)

Viserys: fine ( Storms off towards the bedroom)

Daenerys: Oh drogo I'm so excited, I've been waiting for this all day
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAP1NVrRVSqYTOeIVpPDa...Q&usqp=CAU]

( i was at war for the past 2 months so havent got an oppurtunity to empty my nuts till now)

i want my BBC satisfied 

( i looked at u who was till my belly level height )

so if u want my army to fight for ur brother u have to serve me well (looks at u from head to toe as i sit on a nice chair )
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 01:13 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was at war for the past 2 months so havent got an oppurtunity to empty my nuts till now)

i want my BBC satisfied 

( i looked at u who was till my belly level height )

so if u want my army to fight for ur brother u have to serve me well (looks at u from head to toe as i sit on a nice chair )
 Daenerys: Yes my Khal (Sinks to my knees and gently puts my hands on you majestic cock)
(takes in the smell and warmth of your huge cock and finds it intoxicating)
(As viserys: Does not want to watch, but find my eyes drawn to the Khal's cock all the same)
(As Daenerys: slowly takes head of cock into mouth and can't suppress a moan at the wonderful taste)
[Image: tumblr_poz1145UbI1r00543o6_r1_400.gifv]
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 01:21 AM)BetaBoii Wrote:  Daenerys: Yes my Khal (Sinks to my knees and gently puts my hands on you majestic cock)
(takes in the smell and warmth of your huge cock and finds it intoxicating)
(As viserys: Does not want to watch, but find my eyes drawn to the Khal's cock all the same)
(As Daenerys: rises up to sit on your lap and sensually start to kiss you)
[Image: Sexy-GIFs-Daenerys-Targaryen.gif]
Like Reply
( my dick had made a tent in my leather pants as u went on ur knees and placed ur hand on my crotch my huge bbc moved inside my pant and as u sat on my lap)

hmmm ( i moved u a bit to the left so that ur ass is exactly over my hardon tent)

aummmm ( hold ur hair and smooch u as if u are a doll)

aumm umm aummm ( tasting ur lips sitting on the chair while ur brother is watching us)
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 01:30 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( my dick had made a tent in my leather pants as u went on ur knees and placed ur hand on my crotch my huge bbc moved inside my pant and as u sat on my lap)

hmmm ( i moved u a bit to the left so that ur ass is exactly over my hardon tent)

aummmm ( hold ur hair and smooch u as if u are a doll)

aumm umm aummm ( tasting ur lips sitting on the chair while ur brother is watching us)

As Daenerysbanana grinds on you hardening cock while i continue to kiss you)
aumm pwah, aumm ( starts sliding my tongue into your mouth)

As Viserys: (stares in fascination and humiliated arousal at the spectacle)
[Image: game-of-thrones-sex]
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 01:34 AM)BetaBoii Wrote: As Daenerysbanana grinds on you hardening cock while i continue to kiss you)
aumm pwah, aumm ( starts sliding my tongue into your mouth)

As Viserys: (stares in fascination and humiliated arousal at the spectacle)
[Image: game-of-thrones-sex]

( i dont even care that viserys is standing at a corner and seeing all this)

( i place my left hand on ur ass and feels it and massage it ) loummmm loummm ( tastes ur tongue twists my tongue to urs intertwine it and recline back u r laying on me like a nice white meat getting smooched by me )

u r tasty aummmmmmmmmm aummm chattttttttttttt ( spanked u like its nothing)
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 01:37 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i dont even care that viserys is standing at a corner and seeing all this)

( i place my left hand on ur ass and feels it and massage it ) loummmm loummm ( tastes ur tongue twists my tongue to urs intertwine it and recline back u r laying on me like a nice white meat getting smooched by me )

u r tasty aummmmmmmmmm aummm chattttttttttttt ( spanked u like its nothing)
As Daenerys: ( yelp in surprise and then moan into your mouth at the hot stinging pain on my ass cheek)
Aumm aumm pwah (lick)

As viserys: (can't help but feel slightly aroused at my sisters moans) 
[Image: tumblr_mbu04ymByy1r00543o2_250.gifv]
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 01:43 AM)BetaBoii Wrote: As Daenerys: ( yelp in surprise and then moan into your mouth at the hot stinging pain on my ass cheek)
Aumm aumm pwah (lick)

As viserys: (can't help but feel slightly aroused at my sisters moans) 
[Image: tumblr_mbu04ymByy1r00543o2_250.gifv]

( as u moaned i got ur breath scent) mmmm ( made me extra hard and my bbc was poking u below)

chatttttttttttt ( gave a spank on ur other ass) hmmm u like it haa lil slut 

( pulled ur hair back and started smoohing ur neck) aumm aummm aumm ( from the corner of my eyes looked at ur brother viserys) 

what are u looking at ( placed my arm on the armrest like a king when u were grinding ur ass on my junk)

it seems ur sister is the only targeryn serving me
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 01:47 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u moaned i got ur breath scent) mmmm ( made me extra hard and my bbc was poking u below)

chatttttttttttt ( gave a spank on ur other ass) hmmm u like it haa lil slut 

( pulled ur hair back and started smoohing ur neck) aumm aummm aumm ( from the corner of my eyes looked at ur brother viserys) 

what are u looking at ( placed my arm on the armrest like a king when u were grinding ur ass on my junk)

it seems ur sister is the only targeryn serving me
 As Daenerys: yes my Khal I'm your slut ( grinds on your cock and whimpers into your mouth) loum loum haaah

As viserys: what do you mean, h-how am i supposed to serve you ( confused and ashamed that i am getting aroused)
[Image: tsQuRk.gif]
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 01:55 AM)BetaBoii Wrote:  As Daenerys: yes my Khal I'm your slut ( grinds on your cock and whimpers into your mouth) loum loum haaah

As viserys: what do you mean, h-how am i supposed to serve you ( confused and ashamed that i am getting aroused)
[Image: tsQuRk.gif]

( i open danys hair clip getting her white hair out making her looking even more sexy)

hmmm yess grind on it like a good lil slut aummmm ( smooching u non stop) 

aumm aummm ( kissed and sucked on ur cleavage)

( looked at viserys) bring some oil and massage my shoulders am not gonna wage war agianst iron throne if u stand there watching us 

make me happy and that goes to both of u white sluts ( even called viserys slut now)
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 02:00 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i open danys hair clip getting her white hair out making her looking even more sexy)

hmmm yess grind on it like a good lil slut aummmm ( smooching u non stop) 

aumm aummm ( kissed and sucked on ur cleavage)

( looked at viserys) bring some oil and massage my shoulders am not gonna wage war agianst iron throne if u stand there watching us 

make me happy and that goes to both of u white sluts ( even called viserys slut now)

As Daenerys: (keeps grinding on your huge cock and whimpering in pleasure)
aumm hah hah hah ( panting)
please i (moan) need more, my Khal, give me more

As viserys: ( Crawls over to you and starts rubbing your body with oil. Desperately trying to hide the pathetic hard on from hearing you degrade me and my sister)
[Image: 99a92cf5c84921d6e5c0b781d50c787e.gif]
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 02:05 AM)BetaBoii Wrote: As Daenerys: (keeps grinding on your huge cock and whimpering in pleasure)
aumm hah hah hah ( panting)
please i (moan) need more, my Khal, give me more

As viserys: ( Crawls over to you and starts rubbing your body with oil. Desperately trying to hide the pathetic hard on from hearing you degrade me and my sister)
[Image: 99a92cf5c84921d6e5c0b781d50c787e.gif]

( i was sitting relaxed with dany grinding on my tent like a good girl thats when viserys came and started applying oil to my calves)

fatttttttttttttt ( i slapped him)

on my shoulders for now ( i was treating viserys very disrespectfully)

( looked at dany) u can massage my chest as ur brother massages my shoulder 

( i was huge both of u were so small in front of me)
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 02:10 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was sitting relaxed with dany grinding on my tent like a good girl thats when viserys came and started applying oil to my calves)

fatttttttttttttt ( i slapped him)

on my shoulders for now ( i was treating viserys very disrespectfully)

( looked at dany) u can massage my chest as ur brother massages my shoulder 

( i was huge both of u were so small in front of me)

As daenerys: ( starts applying oil to your chest and abs, often going lower to stroke you cock and feel you heavy balls)
Can i apply oil down here too my Khal, or am I getting ahead of myself 
( desperatley tries to rub his cock against my waiting pussy despite the cloth covering it, hoping you might get mad and spank me again)
As viserys: (continues to rub his shoulders ,and find my intoxicated by his cock. So ashamed that i'm jealous of my sister)
[Image: Emilia-Clarke-07.gif]
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 02:16 AM)BetaBoii Wrote: As daenerys: ( starts applying oil to your chest and abs, often going lower to stroke you cock and feel you heavy balls)
Can i apply oil down here too my Khal, or am I getting ahead of myself 
( impatiently tries to grub his cock against my waiting pussy, hoping you might get mad and spank me again)
As viserys: (continues to rub his shoulders ,and find my intoxicated by his cock. So ashamed that i'm jealous of my sister)
[Image: Emilia-Clarke-07.gif]

( sister was massaging my chest while her brother massaging my huge shoulder )

hmm ( i closed my eyes for a moment and relaxe enjoying 4 soft hands on my rock hard body)

( my bbc had made a big tent in my leather pant )

[Image: z8i0id60ueg51.jpg?auto=webp&s=041e0f2994...f17b2e0403]

( i raised danys hand and licked her underarm )

loumm slupppppppppp ( first left then right it was very primal )

why dont u take help from ur brother in removing my pants dany
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 02:23 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( sister was massaging my chest while her brother massaging my huge shoulder )

hmm ( i closed my eyes for a moment and relaxe enjoying 4 soft hands on my rock hard body)

( my bbc had made a big tent in my leather pant )

[Image: z8i0id60ueg51.jpg?auto=webp&s=041e0f2994...f17b2e0403]

( i raised danys hand and licked her underarm )

loumm slupppppppppp ( first left then right it was very primal )

why dont u take help from ur brother in removing my pants dany

Daenerys: Yes, my kahl, as you command ( slowly peels off your pants, cheekily kissing it through the fabric on my way down)
hah (gasps and whimpers as it springs out to stare me in the face, and inhales its musky scent)
 Viserys: Y-yes khal ( tentatively helps my sister pull down your pants, feel a humiliating throb in my dick as i see your glorious and superior shaft)
[Image: tumblr_nwdh6aYfbt1tkgwxyo3_250.gifv]
Like Reply