Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna See mummy being someone's Girl Friend
My Little back ground

I am 18 now, doing my graduation now. I am born for a beautiful mom, who is unfortunately got divorced 3 years back. They both got married at a very tender age, she was just 18 then and he was 24. Down the line few years of happy marriage all were not well between them. Being well educated both them decided to call off the marriage. They are still in touch but just like college friends, nothing more than that. 

Now, I live with my mom and my grand parents, my mom is a successful business woman and I must agree we live a very lavishly because of her. Now coming my main part of the posting. Being extremely beautiful and successful, I find lot of men trying to interact with mom, some even flirt with her. I am damn sure she knows it well. In fact I found her going to dinners with a few guys. But she never says that in home, may be because of strict parents. She just says she was at office or at some kitty party. 
                                Some how these thoughts makes me crazy, I feel my should have a boy friend. I started getting thoughts like she being kisses erotically and having hot fun. I am started feeling proud when i see men flirting with my mom. I want her to get rid of her single status. I dont know why I am getting extremely hot thinking like this. On other side, my dad is also single yet, but I dont get any such thoughts about him having a gf and all.

Feel like sharing my thoughts and fantasies if any one willing to 

My telegram id: Rahuliyer2004
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(19-03-2022, 11:52 AM)fantasyson Wrote: My Little back ground

I am 18 now, doing my graduation now. I am born for a beautiful mom, who is unfortunately got divorced 3 years back. They both got married at a very tender age, she was just 18 then and he was 24. Down the line few years of happy marriage all were not well between them. Being well educated both them decided to call off the marriage. They are still in touch but just like college friends, nothing more than that. 

Now, I live with my mom and my grand parents, my mom is a successful business woman and I must agree we live a very lavishly because of her. Now coming my main part of the posting. Being extremely beautiful and successful, I find lot of men trying to interact with mom, some even flirt with her. I am damn sure she knows it well. In fact I found her going to dinners with a few guys. But she never says that in home, may be because of strict parents. She just says she was at office or at some kitty party. 
                                Some how these thoughts makes me crazy, I feel my should have a boy friend. I started getting thoughts like she being kisses erotically and having hot fun. I am started feeling proud when i see men flirting with my mom. I want her to get rid of her single status. I dont know why I am getting extremely hot thinking like this. On other side, my dad is also single yet, but I dont get any such thoughts about him having a gf and all.

come to hangouts my id is omkarananda24;
Like Reply
(19-03-2022, 11:52 AM)fantasyson Wrote: My Little back ground

Wrong telegram id which u posted
Like Reply
(21-03-2022, 12:32 AM)JackJimmy Wrote: Wrong telegram id which u posted

it is rahuliyerr2004 sorry spelling mistake
Like Reply
(20-03-2022, 09:23 AM)Sachin@10 Wrote: come to hangouts my id is omkarananda24;

unable to see ur id in hangouts my id rahuliyerr2004
Like Reply
what about your dadda?
Like Reply