Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do women (40-50) want boys (20-30) physically?
Hi , I am 30 ,from Kolkata , I want a discussion about do women aged between 40-50 really want boys between 20-30 physically ? 
Ans if the answer is yes,then what is the reason ?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ha ha..of course they want...why not? After all, men in their 20s are the guys who are hot, and single and are willing.
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 1 user Likes sri65's post
Like Reply
(20-03-2022, 04:32 AM)sri65 Wrote: Ha ha..of course they want...why not? After all, men in their 20s are the guys who are hot, and single and are willing.

Yeah , you are right ,men in 20s are full of sperms in their testicles,they can ejaculate as much as 5 to 6 times a day ,I think women who are in 40s and 50s love that as they don't get enough satisfaction from their husbands . Women can become the sex teachers of these young men and can make them do whatever they want from the boys  --be it 69, pussy licking etc which their husbands generally avoid .
[+] 1 user Likes dhongarom's post
Like Reply
(21-03-2022, 09:14 AM)dhongarom Wrote:
Yeah , you are right ,men in 20s are full of sperms in their testicles,they can ejaculate as much as 5 to 6 times a day ,I think women who are in 40s and 50s love that as they don't get enough satisfaction from their husbands . Women can become the sex teachers of these young men and can make them do whatever they want from the boys  --be it 69, pussy licking etc which their husbands generally avoid .

fully agree on this.. my wife has a bf who is 8 years younger to her.. and she uses him for full satisfaction of hers that me as husb may not provide. he can be ready in 30 mins for next round which is more frequent in young guys
[+] 2 users Like zta's post
Like Reply
(22-03-2022, 03:24 PM)zta Wrote: fully agree on this.. my wife has a bf who is 8 years older to her.. and she uses him for full satisfaction of hers that me as husb may not provide. he can be ready in 30 mins for next round which is more frequent in young guys

Where do you live? Please contact me if your wife needs a new bf . 
Yeah  .. that's why I want women 40-60 to speak their minds openly here ..what they need from young boys ..and if they want to meet in real life ..I am sure many boys are ready to fuck such sexy women between 40-60 . 

Women between 40-60 ,I urge you to speak your desires openly
Like Reply
(18-03-2022, 10:00 AM)dhongarom Wrote: Hi , I am 30 ,from Kolkata , I want a discussion about do women aged between 40-50 really want boys between 20-30 physically ? 
Ans if the answer is yes,then what is the reason ?

Can't say it for all the women, but my wife did confess finding them hot and attractive. I think the reason is that they are more virile and can make her feel attractive again. It was a bit shocking to hear initially though. 

This should not be taken to suggest that your next door aunty will drop her petticoat the moment you show some interest in her. Most likely, your efforts will result in failure.

But, yes, if you are lucky, attractive (in comparison to her husband), know how to play your cards well and she happens to be in good mood, you may get a taste of that hot aunty's forbidden juice. 

Icing on the cake if uncle is a supportive cuckold. Nothing better than guilt-free forbidden sex.

One thing is sure that young skinny girls are no match for curvy, voluptuous aunties when it comes to carnal pleasures.
Like Reply
(27-03-2022, 12:11 AM)indian_couples Wrote: Can't say it for all the women, but my wife did confess finding them hot and attractive. I think the reason is that they are more virile and can make her feel attractive again. It was a bit shocking to hear initially though. 

This should not be taken to suggest that your next door aunty will drop her petticoat the moment you show some interest in her. Most likely, your efforts will result in failure.

But, yes, if you are lucky, attractive (in comparison to her husband), know how to play your cards well and she happens to be in good mood, you may get a taste of that hot aunty's forbidden juice. 

Icing on the cake if uncle is a supportive cuckold. Nothing better than guilt-free forbidden sex.

One thing is sure that young skinny girls are no match for curvy, voluptuous aunties when it comes to carnal pleasures.

Yes ,you are right..I have seen some women who give signals to young boys when they are in good mood by showing their cleavage . 

Has anyone seen some other signals which women between this age group give to young boys?
Like Reply
Women do show off a bit. Cleavage, may be a bit of belly etc. But most shows are innocent and just want to grab attention. It's not intended at sex. You will be disappoined if you approach married women with the hope of getting sex. It's just innocent show off. There may be some really rare cases who may submit.
[+] 2 users Like poovankozhi's post
Like Reply
Women of 40/50 love to have fun with safety . Age is not a show stopper but privacy in relationship is .
Like Reply