Emilia
I'm Emilia. 35, an office worker who is rather shy and nervous around new people. Left home early to go to University- didn't really fit in and would rather be surrounded by books than by people. 

I do have a confident side but it is well hidden.[Image: 4e2af3846ad7a495a35275e659080cda--entert...garyen.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-03-2022, 05:40 PM)GoodGurl98 Wrote: I'm Emilia. 35, an office worker who is rather shy and nervous around new people. Left home early to go to University- didn't really fit in and would rather be surrounded by books than by people. 

I do have a confident side but it is well hidden.[Image: 4e2af3846ad7a495a35275e659080cda--entert...garyen.jpg]

I am a sissygirl, I love worshipping my black daddy. All cocks are amazing, but my daddy's is in a class of its own. I love to suck and to feast on it. [Image: emilia-clarke.gif]
Like Reply
(17-03-2022, 05:49 PM)GoodGurl98 Wrote: I am a sissygirl, I love worshipping my black daddy. All cocks are amazing, but my daddy's is in a class of its own. I love to suck and to feast on it. [Image: emilia-clarke.gif]

glad to have a pleasure meat like u around

i will use u whenever i have sexual urge ( which i always have)

its ur duty to see if i am sexually relaxed and satisfied
Like Reply
(17-03-2022, 05:53 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: glad to have a pleasure meat like u around

i will use u whenever i have sexual urge ( which i always have)

its ur duty to see if i am sexually relaxed and satisfied

Yes of course daddy. I will always be here for you to use me as a piece of meat. My holes are yours, I have no say in anything. Please control me.[Image: 0619-allure-cover-shoot-emilia-clarke-bo...cklace.png]
Like Reply
(17-03-2022, 06:02 PM)GoodGurl98 Wrote: Yes of course daddy. I will always be here for you to use me as a piece of meat. My holes are yours, I have no say in anything. Please control me.[Image: 0619-allure-cover-shoot-emilia-clarke-bo...cklace.png]

i will be roleplaying with u 

using u as i need, maybe using ur mom or ur sister or ur gf or ur wife right in front of u

or maybe just using u as a girl

make sure u get the best pics gifs and u i love the eagerness u are displaying to learn fast and be my best sissy sexdoll
Like Reply
(17-03-2022, 06:05 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: i will be roleplaying with u 

using u as i need, maybe using ur mom or ur sister or ur gf or ur wife right in front of u

or maybe just using u as a girl

make sure u get the best pics gifs and u i love the eagerness u are displaying to learn fast and be my best sissy sexdoll

Omg yes daddy,I want to be your sissy sexdoll![Image: c2a347608221d16229cc0ab08c104dfc.jpg]
Like Reply
(17-03-2022, 06:08 PM)GoodGurl98 Wrote: Omg yes daddy,I want to be your sissy sexdoll![Image: c2a347608221d16229cc0ab08c104dfc.jpg]

this is a public site mostly indian people come here

so u may be insulted by a few people as the concept of sissy fucktoy is new to them

but show that their insults means nothing and make them jealous by giving me the ultimate pleasure
Like Reply