Adultery MOM IN VILLAGE
Heart 
I am going to tell a story of a mom who goes to all levels to keep his son happy her name is Asha and her son Vinay and his father is a businessman and they will be living in Bangalore in an apartment and he will be studying in 7th standard her age will be 33yrs once he will be playing cricket near his apartment and he hits the ball to the neighbor building and broke the glass their Civil labor will be working he catches him and takes the bat and sends him to bring his parents and he goes crying and brings her and she asks what happen and he says everything and she goes to the place Civil labor sees and shocks he as not seen anyone this beautiful till now and he says everything and she says sorry and he won't accept it and she says let we go inside and takes him inside the building and asks what can i do for you? he says I have never touched any women's boobs if you let me touch your's I will let you go she gets shock hearing that and she says OK and he starts squeezing her boobs like a balloon after 10 min some 1 calls him and she says OK and then goes away taking the bat and tells his son not to tell anybody he says OK and lives that place and then the phone will ring it will be his son's princiapal and calls her to school she goes to school and there the principal calls her inside and shows the report that her son be failed we cant promote him to next class she says please promote him if you want we will pay money he says no it cant be done then she begs tohim by holding his legs and onthat time her pallu will fall and the princiapal will get ample view of her boobs of 36c size and she notices that and covers it and he says no i cant do it and she gets up and starts kissing his lips and after 5min of kissing and sucking of his face he says ok I will pass your son both clean there lips he takes the papers to write promoted and she lives
the office and they reach home and sons thanks mom and say not to tell this to your dad his son says OK mom then next day his dad packs his bags and lives for a 1-month trip for US they give send off and in afternoon his mom says I will go to market and bring some meat his son says OK and lives to market there she goes to a butcher shop and asks for 250 grams of  meat and the butcher sees her in lust and chops suddenly his hand slips and the knife falls on the water that is used for cleaning the knife and meat  that will splash on asha  he says sorry and she wipes but it does not go then he says to wait it won't go like this she says what to do he says it will go only but human saliva  she gets shocked and she says what are u joking then he says no let me show you he takes some saliva from his mouth and
 he applies it to her hand it will go then he gets it then she says please clean me he says I have a hut beside come I will clean and takes her inside he says to remove her Saree she asks why it gets stains so then she says OK removes the Saree he starts licking her chick then he comes to her lips holds them starts sucking and kissing her she feels horny and she responds then suddenly someone knocks on the door he lives and sees it will the neighbor vegetable seller and she wears her saree and moves out to her house then that night they both sit to eat and his son tells that he wants to visit his grandfather's village she says OK and the next day they pack their bags and in the evening they move to bus stand the village is 6hrs journey and the get in a bus which will be rush and they get down and again another bus comes even it will be full and they decide Mom told me that when the bus arrives, try to jump in and catch a seat, and one for her also. While we were waiting I noticed some guys were looking at mom. There were not many female passengers around. After some 10 minutes, the bus finally came. It already had some people inside.

When the bus came, before stopping itself, people started to jump in. I also managed to jump inside. But by then most of the seats were filled. There was one seat on the back side of the bus. I ran and tried to get the seat. But I slipped and fell down. My mom saw this and managed to get inside.
I was ok but had a small bruise on my knee. It was difficult for me to stand and now all the seats were filled also. By then the bus also started. Seeing my difficulty an old man sitting near us, said that I can have his seat. I and mom thanked him. Mom was also happy that I could sit and take some rest.
It was the last seat on the bus. Few ladies were sitting on the front side of the bus. Since I was injured Mom decided to stay near me. She was standing near my seat. Mom told me that it will take some 4 hours to reach Trivandrum. So she told me to get some sleep. I was also very tired and slowly fell asleep.
After some time I woke up with the sound of the bus horn. It was around 12 am then. The cool breeze was coming from the bus window. I looked at mom. She was standing near me. She was not looking at my side. She didn’t notice that I woke up.
The wind from the bus window was striking on mom’s saree and beautiful belly side came to my view. I could barely see her navel. It was a beautiful sight. I noticed that mom was trying to move a bit forward. But suddenly she was pulled back. I didn’t know what was happening.
I looked, behind mom the old man who gave me the seat was standing. Mom was trying to free her hand from the tight grip of the old man. Finally, he left her hand. The old guy was standing very close to mom. He was moving back and forth slowly. I noticed the raised crotch on the front of his dhoti.
He had a hard-on. It was visible through his dhoti. He was hitting his hard-on moms backside. He was humping my mom from behind. The old guy was in his sixties. He was very thin and black. He was wearing a shirt and dhoti. I noticed that mom was getting uncomfortable.
She tried to look at me. I immediately closed my eyes and acted like sleeping. After some time, I slowly peeked. The old guy was still dry humping my mom from behind. The guy was trying to feel mom’s belly area with his hand, but mom was pushing his hands away. This continued for a while.
He was not ready to give up. This time when mom tried to push his hands away, he tightly grabbed mom’s hand and pulled to the front of his dhoti. Mom was trying to pull away from him. But he forcefully made mom’s hand feel his dick over the dhoti. He slowly slid his underwear a bit down and took out his dick.
It was popping out of the dhoti now. It was around 7-inch and very thick. I saw a sudden shock in mom’s face. The old guy was pretty strong. Mom couldn’t free her hands after many tries. He forcefully made mom open her palm and hold his dick with her hand.
He wrapped his hand around mom’s hand to make sure she was not leaving his dick. Now the old guy slowly kept his hand on mom’s belly. I think mom was afraid that he will pull her other hand also. So she didn’t push him away. Seeing mom was not pushing away his hand, he started to get more confidence.
He started moving his hands and started to feel mom’s belly area. He was circling his fingers around mom’s navel and started pinching on mom’s belly. Mom was feeling very uncomfortable with this. It was clearly seen on her face. He slowly started to move his hand upwards.
I could see his hands moving under the saree on mom’s chest. I understood he was holding mom’s boobs. I could see his hands moving under the saree from one boob to the other. Mom was sweating a lot. From the pain seen on mom’s face, I understood that he was tightly squeezing her boobs.
She was looking around to see whether anyone was looking. She looked at me also but I acted like sleeping. The light inside the bus was dim. The crowd inside the bus was also reducing after some stops now. All the seats were still occupied. Some people were still standing here and there.
Since mom and the old guy was on the back side of the bus, not many people were standing around them. The people in seats were mostly sleeping. All this was making the old guy more confident. I thought for some time whether to go and help mom.
But a complete stranger folding mom’s boobs in a bus was completely turning me on. My dick was rising up. I looked at mom. She was still keeping her eyes closed. Her one hand was still forced to wrap around the old man’s cock. He was still playing with my mom’s gorgeous boobs.
Mom’s pallu didn’t fall down, but it has loosened up. It was not tightly wrapped around her boobs now. I could see mom’s blouse, between the gap now. Mom’s erect nipples could be easily spotted on her blouse. The guy was pinching on it. Mom was still trying to move away in between due to the pain.
But he was tightly holding on to her boobs. Slowly he started to move his hands down. His hand now reached mom’s navel. From where he started to move down again. He started trying to slide his hands into mom’s petticoat. But mom immediately pushed his hand away with her other hand.
The guy moved his head close to mom’s neck area from the back and bit on her shoulder. A low sounded cry from mom was heard. It was hurting her. He kept biting mom on her shoulder. And again tried to slide his hands into mom’s petticoat. This time he succeeded.
He now stopped biting and kissed on her shoulder. Mom tried to move her shoulder away. But her efforts were not working due to his tight grip. I could see his hand moving under the saree near her pussy area now. A sudden shock passed through mom’s body. Mom literally jumped in shock.
With his hand moving so fast under mom’s saree, I understood he slid his hands into mom’s panties and started playing with her pussy. Mom stood like a statue there without moving. Now the guy slowly pulled this hands out of mom’s petticoat. He moved it into the front of mom’s face showing his fingers.
I was shocked, his fingers were so wet. Mom’s pussy was wet, she was enjoying his touch all this time. Mom was so embarrassed now. It was clearly seen on her face. I understood mom was just trying to avoid me and others seeing her enjoying with him. He rubbed his wet fingers on mom’s lips.
Again slid his hands into her petticoat and started rubbing her. After some time, I understood that mom has completely fallen for him. Mom slowly moved her legs to the side. So now her legs were a bit open now, allowing easy movement of his hands. All the pain and embarrassment on her face has changed now.
I could see her biting her lips and how she was enjoying it now. Mom also moved her head back and rested it on his shoulder, giving space for him to kiss on her neck. The old guy was so turned on now, with mom’s approval. He was kissing mom from the back, on her neck area, her face and all.
His hand which he used to make mom hold on to his dick. Now he slowly moved it up to her boobs over the saree. Now with his one hand, he was holding mom’s boobs and with the other, he was playing with mom’s pussy. But what shocked me was, even after moving his hands away, mom didn’t leave his dick.
She was still holding his monster dick in her hands. She slowly started to squeeze and stroke his dick. This kept on going for some time now. Then suddenly a light moan came out of mom’s mouth. But he immediately covered her mouth. His hands were now moving fast inside her saree.
I understood mom was nearing her orgasm. So he was rubbing her faster now. Within a minute, a muffled moan escaped her mouth, even though it was covered with his hand. Mom was shivering and panting so much. I understood that she was cumming. A feeling of satisfaction was seen on mom’s face.
Mom was completely leaning on the guy’s body now and was panting. I understood she enjoyed it. The old guy now took out his hands from mom’s petticoat, was tasting and smelling his fingers. Mom was still rubbing his dick. He with his hand made mom move her hand faster now.
I was astonished that even after all this time, he still didn’t cum. He then slowly whispered something into mom’s ears. Mom was also telling something. They kept on talking for some time. He then slowly bend down stood on his knees. Mom was trying to cover him by standing in front of him.
By then no one was standing near Mom and him. This was the reason they were getting more confident. He slowly slid his hand under mom’s saree from the bottom and was doing something. First I didn’t understand, but then I slowly understood what he was doing. He was pulling her panty down.
Mom slowly lifted her legs one by one, allowing him to remove her panty. He then stood up and neatly folded her panty and kept it into his pocket. He then made mom lift up both her hands and made her hold it on the rail. He moved a  back and with his hand, he slowly started feeling mom’s ass over the saree.
With his hand, he started rubbing mom’s ass crack. Slowly a bit of mom’s saree was slid into her ass crack. Moms ass shape could be seen clearly now. Her butt crack could be seen over the saree. The guy started rubbing his dick into mom’s butt crack. He was moving up and down on his knees to rub his cock on her ass.
He kept holding mom’s boobs with one hand. He was kissing on her neck. Also in between, he was smelling mom’s armpits and licking there also. After some 15 minutes, he finally cummed. I could see his semen spread all over mom’s saree, reaching till her blouse.
He kept hugging mom from the back for some time. Mom then slowly started to arrange her saree properly. She was also rubbing and cleaning her saree to remove the cum. The guy again whispered something into mom’s ears. She slowly turned towards him. She was embarrassed now to look at his face.They were talking for some time now. I could see that he was begging for something to her. After sometime mom smiled a bit and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. The bus stopped at Trivandrum after some time. Till then they both were talking. When the bus reached the station, mom woke me up.
they reach the
village and his grandparents welcome them and they sleep for some time and she wakes up and says that I want to take bath and old lady says to go back she sees it and gets shock the bathroom three sidewalls will be there and a blue tarp tats all and she enters and removes her clothes and start talking bath and grandpas friend will be staying beside his house and he will be using that toilet he enters and shocks seeing hot women nude and starts stroking his cock she will be applying soap to his face he cums and goes away then she finishes the bath and asks her son to take bath and grandpa says let him a bath in the lake with me she says ok and gives him the clothes and they both go to the lake and grandpa starts washing but vinay swims and pees in the lake then grandpa says finish it fast and he finishes the bath then grandpa will become nude seeing that he will be shocked then he says you also dry the clothes here itself there is nothing wrong with being nude then he removes the cloths and dries them and in hut grandma says come we will go and wash the clothes in the lake and  they reach the lake and they will be washing them suddenly a boy will be swimming near them and grandma recognize him and call him and responds and she will be asking about the personal things he will answering from water Asha will be watching him and suddenly a cloth goes away floating grandma says him to get it he swims and get the cloth and getup and give the cloth to granny seeing downblouse of Asha his cock gets big seeing
that Asha gets shocked and will be bending her head and washing the cloths then grandma says thank you and he will live and try to wear pants but not possible due to erection seeing that grandma calls him and asks him what's wrong he says I am not able to wear pants due to this and she laughs and says him to masturbate he says whats that again she laughs then she asks Asha to demonstrate to him she will be shocked hearing that then granny says it's OK he is small help I won't tell anybody then she calls him near and holds his cock strokes it he will feeling horny and his dick starts growing it will be 6inch she gets shock seeing that even she gets horny she bits her lower lip after 20min of stroking he cums on her hand then she washes her hand both live to the hut then at evening all will be sitting outside the hut and suddenly beside hut the catch fire and an Oldman will be saved from inside he  will be  living there for years and grandpa says who can stay with us and all will sleep at night he will hug his mom and sleep then in the morning grandpa and grandma says that they have married in the neighbor village we have to live and they live early morning with vinay now old man and asha will be there in the hut she gives send-off to him and comes inside he will be nude and stroking his cock she sees and shouts what are you doing he says please help me, my wife, as passed a long time back my sex desires are driving me crazy I beg you and he starts crying and she feels sorry and says ok but only this time and only hand job he says ok and she sits in front and holds his dick and he puts hands on her and removes her pallu and starts pressing her boobs she says to stop it but he says only till you give the handjob
please then she makes him cum and goes to take a bath then he flows her and she will be nude bathing he enters and she covers herself and says what are you doing here he says I have to pee you continue with the bath she says no you go first don't worry I will help you to rub your back and starts rubbing her back and turns her back
and starts soaping her boobs and then her navel region she will be feeling horny and then he posts his finger into her pussy and starts stroking and she says to stop but he wont and He goes down start licking her pussy she  started moaning aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh liccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk itttttttttttt
He inserted his two fingers n moved them wildly and slowly he inserted his tongue in my asshole, first time she experienced this, she was in heaven ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh it felt so good. she again came this time moaning loudly. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaa aa rahaaaa.

she cums and runs
from the bathroom then he goes behind her back then someone calls him and he goes there she dresses up and comes out for taking some grocery and vegs and search for market goes out of the village and near a tree she sees the guy standing and a white girl giving blowjob seeing that she will be shocked and goes near them the white girl named Lakshmi sees Asha coming fear and the guy scolds who are you what you want and Lakshmi runs away cleaning her mouth and the guy also goes away covering his dick then she gets to see the market there all will see her structure and mouth-watering then she comes back in the evening the old man will not be there she sees for some time and closes
the door and sleep then in the morning she goes to take bath and will come she sees an old man with beard will be waiting near the door and she asks who are you he says my name Selvam and I hear to meet the grandpa regarding ayurvedic therapist job in the city and she says he is not there please come in and he enters and he says then who are you she says I m his daughter in law then he says I will live she says wait a minute they said they will arrive today let me confirm and calls them grandpa picks up
[+] 3 users Like p1696961's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
she says an oldman as come seeing you regarding the job when are you coming he says suddenly one of our relatives has died after this function we will go there and come it may take 3 days to tell me to come after 3days or stay in near by someplace and keeps the phone then she says they will come after 3days you can stay or come after 3days he says I have come from a far place it will take one 1day to go there I cant go there I will stay near by place and goes away then she closes the door and prepares the breakfast and takes the cloths to wash in the lake and she reaches the lake and start washing one boy sees her washing comes near to talk to her and she will be replying suddenly he gets up holds his cock wanks in front of her seeing tat she gets shocked and bends her head and washes the old man comes and scolds him away she thanks him and asks didnt you any place to stay he says no I was coming this way in search I saw him and came to help you she says why cant you stay with me even I m alone it will be nice with your company he says no I have different habits that may disturb you she says it's ok I won't mind come and thay both go to the hut and he says I will take a rest its been a long journey and takes nap on the floor and she goes to the kitchen to make food for the night then at night he wakes up and both have food will eating she asks what kind of the therapist are you he replys all kinds of problems in the body from head to toe he replys then both will go to sleep at midnight she wakesup to drink water and shocks see the old man naked and his cock will be black and 6inchs she goes back to sleep then next day1 she wakes up and goes to the bathroom to take bath opens it and shocks seeing the oldman bath and says sorry and goes away then he comes out she goes in and she comes and prepares food both will have food and she will be thinking to ask or not about night view she keeps quiet and she says I will go to our farm to bring the fruits the old man says let me a company who and both enter the dense trees and she will be picking the fruits suddenly a poisonous bee bits her neck and shoulder region and she shouts and the old man asks what happened and she says some thing bitten me and he sees a bee and says we should remove the poison or else you will be paralyzed and she gets shock hearing this and asks how ? one should suck the blood out and he goes her back takes her hand off and start sucking that region and asha feels some current passed on her body and after few minutes he says now you are safe let's go home they reach the house it will be dark and some one has thrown bannana peel and she slips and falls on the ground and the old man gives hand she gets up with his support and make her sleep on the cot and lights the lamp and asks how are you she says I m feeling pain in her back he asks to turn around she turns around he starts touching her ass shoulder and she says it's ok live it. he says no if we live it will be a problem and let me help you he slightly massages her ass she feels good and he says we have to remove your saree for a proper massage she says no and thinks of pain and agrees and removes it and she will be wearing  underwear and he rubs on her ass and she feels relief and then he massages her back and she feels some relief and she goes to sleep with out eating and wearing only panty and jacket and he sleeps naked and day2 in the morning she wakes up and her pain is gone and in the morning goes to take bath and there is no water she had forgotten to fill due to pain last night and the oldman says I will go and take bath in the lake and bring water to you she says no even I will bath in the lake today and both go to the lake and the oldman wears langoti and she covers with a long towel till her boobs and starts bathing oldman will be swimming and she says I have forgotten my back rubbing stick the oldman hears this and comes and says let me help you rub your back she says it's ok and he takes soap from hand and starts rubbing her back he loosens the cloth and it gets little down she will be breathing heavily and washs till her ass and try to come front she says It's ok and he lives and she will be horny and goes inside water and rubs her pussy and the oldman finish the bath and says i am living and he goes and she sees the surrounding area as no body will be there
and removes the cloth and start bathing nude suddenly the old man comes back to take his underwear and sees her nude  and she covers herself and he takes and goes away then she goes to the hut and he will be sitting outside and she prepares breakfast and calls him and both have it and old man says I will live she asks why what happened he says I am getting bore I don't have work she says another one-day thats all and thoughts I should keep him busy by talking to him then what is your family doing? where they stay? he says I have 2 children and they live near to a village and she asks about your wife he says I lost my wife 3yrs back and she says sorry then he says ok then. do
you stay with your children? he says no she asks why? because so many ladies will be coming to sexual pleasure with me so they send me away she will be shocked hearing that and he says I am a therapist for sex-related problems and she asks how this job is related to sexual pleasure then he says I have a huge dick so she says don't joke he says I m serious and she says I won't believe you then old man takes her inside closes the door and removes his lungi she will be shocked seeing his cock and sits down takes his cock to her hand and says you have a big cock and suddenly someone knocks the door and she goes and sees a girl will be standing and asking for grandpa and then she says they will come tomorrow and she goes away then Asha looks at him he will be covered and in the evening she closes the door and he will be sitting and
[+] 3 users Like p1696961's post
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
she asks can I see your cock he says why I have some dought because when I hold and stroke my husbands cock I will not grow so you are an expert so then he gets up and removes his lungi and
she gets on her knee and holds his cock and starts stroking and then she tells I have one more doubt he says ask then I suddenly took that in my mouth n started sucking it, though his size was choking me I was beyond my control due to lust. I kept sucking his dirty prick, my mangalsutra soaked with his cum and i took it near my mouth  to lick his cum on it he goes and cleans
his cock and then she cleans her mouth it will be night and they both sleep and in morning grandpa and his son will come and old man lives to the city by the given address
then she prepares food and her sons live to play and grandpa takes some rest and she goes out for site seeing there she sees a cinema tent house she goes inside and
it will be on the floor and the movie starts and the old man whose house was burned comes and sits besides her and she smiles at him and the movie starts and after some time his shoulder touches with mine she will be quiet and
and he puts his hands on her neck and slowly comes down and swiftly removed my saree .seeing that Asha gets shocked and horny and will be quiet as there are people in the tent and she will be sitting back My mangalsutra was resting between the cleavage.
That sight must have made Oldman very horny.
He came up like a hungry dog and started to kiss my boobs over my blouse.
Then he unhooked my blouse….started kissing my boobs over my bra.
I was moaning loudly….. “Ummmm….. ….ahhhhhhhhh”
And then he removed my bra….and took my right boob in his mouth ……
“Ahhhhhh…….ummmmmmm”
I could feel his beard rubbing against my boobs… He kept eating my boobs. My boobs were wet with his saliva.
Then he started to play with my boobs roughly.
“Ahhhhhhhh……ummmmmmmm…….yesss…..chuso”
Then suddenly he pulled down his pant and pushed me down….
And shoved his dick inside my mouth……… “Sgggggggggjhhh….ghhhhhhhh….aghhbbbhnn’
I was gagging.
He started fucking my mouth. His black dick was hitting my throat. He held my head using hair…..kept fucking my mouth.
I kept sucking his cock.
Ahhhhhhh……….Yes!” he groaned. “C’mon … do it! Suck my cock, bitch! Suck it! Choos, rundi! Jorse choos! Choos mere lavde ko … hanh … uhhh hanh … uhhh hanh uhhh aise… chus, rundi … jorse … harder, slut … suck harder!”
After fucking my mouth for 10 minutes he stopped ……. then lifted me and went out of the tent near abush
oldman came on top of me and in a swift stroke inserted his dick in my pussy….
“Ahhhhhhhh…….ummmmmmmmmm”
Then he started pounding my pussy real hard…..I could feel his dick in at the entrance of my womb.
My hips bucked and bounced under his body. Oldman began moving faster and faster, his hips moving up and down, his cock pistoning rapidly in and out of my cunt, slamming and ramming into my pussy.
I gasped, my body jerking and rocking under his thrusts
My breasts were jiggling, with my mangalsutra dancing on my chest.
“Yes yes yes fuck me yes ohhhh yes fuck me harder OHhhhh uhhh Oh yes yes oh god yes yes OHhhh uhhhh yes!”
I cried, my head flipping ecstatically from side to side.
“Take it … take it whore … take it!” the old man grunted. “Ohhh yeh … take it bitch … take my cock in your cunt Ohhhhh … uhhh yeh … c’mon slut … c’mon … yeh … ohhh yeh … that’s it … mmmm yes …”
“Ahhhhhhhh….yesssss…….Baban …….yess……chodo muze……. ahhhhh’
“Take it bitch…..Thap…. Thapa…..thapa……….thapaaaaa…….thapaaa”

“Krrrrr….kr……thapaaaa….thapa………..krrrr …kirrr….”
“Ahhhhhhhh……..unmmmmm…..,…ahhhhh”
With his powerful fucking I had an intense orgasm.
Then the old man started kissing me passionately…….and increased the pace of his strokes…….
“Thapaaa……thap……thapa……..thappp”
He kept fucking my pussy for nonstop 15 minutes.
Then he shuddered and came inside my pussy. I felt the hotness of his cum inside my pussy.
Then he kissed me passionately with his dick still inside my pussy.
I could feel his dick shrinking inside the pussy.
Then he removed the dick thenand  slept beside me.
I slowly recovered from the sexual pleasure and opened my eyes to see that the oldman was sleeping and then I look around
[+] 1 user Likes p1696961's post
Like Reply
EXECELLENT UPDATE AND PL CONTINUE THIS STORY...........
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply