Adultery Wife and other man
I repost the story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Original author

Biju menon.......

Thanks.....

I write from part seven
Like Reply
Repost
Like Reply
Repost
Like Reply
Sigh.. -.-
Like Reply
Repost
Like Reply
Repost
Like Reply
When you translate a story from other language (especially Indian languages), you should read it yourself once atleast before publishing for the public to see.. -.-

I couldn't understand or lost the interest in the story after first 3 or 4 paragraphs.. Angry

What you can do now is, continue copy pasting from the Auto-Translate App like you did now, or edit it again to make it readable for the readers, your choice.. But I decided not to continue reading anything from you.. Waste of time.. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Repost
Like Reply
Repost
Like Reply
Repist
Like Reply
Repist
Like Reply
(14-03-2022, 10:06 PM)Desmond Miles Wrote: When you translate a story from other language (especially Indian languages), you should read it yourself once atleast before publishing for the public to see.. -.-

I couldn't understand or lost the interest in the story after first 3 or 4 paragraphs.. Angry

What you can do now is, continue copy pasting from the Auto-Translate App like you did now, or edit it again to make it readable for the readers, your choice.. But I decided not to continue reading anything from you.. Waste of time.. Dodgy
Sorry broo

Its my fault
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
(14-03-2022, 11:33 PM)THIYAGARAJAN Wrote: Sorry broo

Its my fault

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. But if you want the readers to enjoy this story, please edit it by taking some time and when you feel satisfied, post it.. Good luck
Like Reply