Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The enchanting scent by rashmi_rathi ( Completed )
rashmi_rathi Wrote:I had written two stories on Xossip
Rashmi : A hotwife and the bull
Kasturi : The enchanting scent
Can you please restore them.

As requested by this story Writer i am restoring this story here.

Kasturi : The enchanting scent

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent

This is a work of fiction.

Kasturi Dubey was the star of her college. She was bright... beautiful... gracious and full of life. She was 22 years of age but already reaching epitome of womanhood. She was studying English in Delhi University staying away from her parents, who were basically from a village but currently living in an small town. She was their only child and so the apple of their eyes. Her parents had a long battle for having their own child, and when after a miracle she happened their joy meant no boundaries. They were truly blessed to have a beautiful angel in their life.

Kasturi grew up and started doing schooling in her hometown, but the town hadn't grew up yet. She had always been an eye catcher for the men across ages. The education as well was not upto the mark so her parents decided to move her out of that little lake of their's and let her have a quality life for herself. She was hostled in Delhi, where she grew up well and quiet open minded.

She completed her senior secondary and took admission in Delhi itself to study English, she had always been a great admirer of this language. In college as well she showed exemplary traits...taking parts in cultural fests...college representation and everything that showed up.

Kasturi had her mother's trait more. She was 5'8" tall...her complexion was very fair and her hair jet black medium in length. She had always been an advocate of great personality, and her regular workouts had shaped her well. Her measurements could give run for money to anyone beautiful, 34-26-36. Toned...and slender. And fleshy enough at right places. She could pull off any dress with equal grace...but when she used to wore a dress ending over her knees...it had surely made something hard for the guys.

The story kicks off, with a inter-college competition. She was as usual the representative of her college participating at a different location. After the program was over...She had been called upon by a middle aged man in his 40s...Rohan Duggal. She was skeptical about it, but thought it would be disrespectful and rude.

R.D was a businessman by profession. He was a divorcee and father of a son, who used to live with his mother. So he was all by himself, he was popular for his flamboyant nature, an average looking man but he dressed well.

"Hello Sir. I am Kasturi. I heard you called upon me, Is everything okay ?" She asked and offered her hand for a shake.
R.D was speechless seeing her this close, her presence was divine, he could smell his enchanting scent, that had made him forget he was standing in a public lobby.

"Aaarrhhmm" She tried breaking his concentration.
"Ohhh... Hi Kasturi. I had seen you dance today, you were absolutely ravishing. So I couldn't help myself but to comeover and congratulate you."
"Thats so sweet of you. Thank You." She replied, happily.
"Is there anything I can help you with ?"
"No Sir...I am all good. It was so good of you to stay back and wish me personally."
"Ohh thats Nothing. So if not anything else, if you are free on Sunday, we could go out and have Coffee ?"
"Aarrhmm, actually...I...I have...to..."
"You are such a terrible liar." R.D chuckled.
"Hahaha, Okay I will be there." She giggled.
The redness on her cheecks had made Duggal go even more mad about her.
They exchanged their numbers and She moved away leaving that lobby.
But Rohan's gaze was fixed on her full...fleshy... swaying hips.

On Sunday at 7:00PM he did called her and asked her to comeover to Starbucks.
She was secretly hoping that may be he had forgotten about it and won't call her, little did she knew about the intentions of R.D and now she had to go.
She put on her jeans and cold shoulder top matched with boots. She applied light make up and took her scooty.

It didn't took her long to get there, R.D was sitting in a corner, and he was busy on his phone.
"Hey...Hii." She said.
He had seen her coming, he got up of his seat and hugged her. "Hi to you too."
It was awkward but she remained cool about it.

They had their coffee...and chatted fot sometime.
"Isn't it awkward... meeting of ours." She said.
"What's awkward in it...I can't see anything." he replied.
"Like...we are basically strangers...you had seen me dancing and a week later we are sipping coffee together." She said.
"I have a better idea...from now on I will be watching all your performance, and take you out everytime." He chuckled.
"Hahaha...You rather not I am not that good dancer."

For the next 4-5 programmes of her, he had always played his card and took out for coffee.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Kasturi used to share her apartment with a medical student Kamya Sinha, she too had a very positive vibe around her. The day they first met they knew they meant to be best friends. Kamya too was a very beautiful woman.

Kasturi in one hand was conventional where Kamya was open to any relationships but she always respected Kasturi's thoughts.

"So what do think you are going to do with this Rohan Duggal ?" Kamya asked.
"I don't know yaa, He is so impatient. No matter whenever I am performing he comes around and just pressures me to go out with him...like he just bruahes off every execuse of mine." She replied.
"Babe you are breathtakingly hot, you know that right ? Men only want one thing from you to get into your panties." Kamya said.
Kasturi was not unknow to these, she nodded her head in affirmation.
Kamya continued, "and to clear things more up, he is a father...almost 2 decades older to you...and he is divorced...his wife is still there."
It was the ugly truth. Harsh and spot on.

After some moments, Her phone rang Rohan Duggal it displayed.
"This is your day to get rid of him...pick it up."
"Hello Sir..."
"Hi Kasturi...please come to cafe naa."
"Rohan I don't want to go anywhere...ever with you. I don't like you, you are a bastard who just traps women to get your way. You are a miserable piece of shit...no matter how many times I meant to brush you off...you still stick and stink." Kasturi said.
"Hahaha." Rohan replied...the phone was on speaker. Both the girls were shocked, they didn't expected this to happen.
"You know this is the first time I have heard you abuse and I think I love to see you abuse me personally. Comm'on make a note of it and be sharp at 7 PM." And he hung up.

"Go on fuck that bastard, bring out the Delhi in you. Just humiliate him in public but abstain from going for a slap or something, men take these things personally." Kamya said.
Kasturi reluctantly got up of the bed and moved to her closet it was only 30 minutes away.

Kamya's phone buzzed in the background..."Hi baby...what... tonight...you are shameless...you greedy dog...when did I say I am not coming, she giggled and she hung up."
Both the girls looked at each other and grinned.
Kamya - "Its just a movie date I promise." Blushing red.
Kasturi - "And what movie you are going to watch ?"
They both brust into laughter.
A
Kamya left almost immediately. And Kasturi wore a long A line summer casual dress...dark blue in colour.
She looked herself in the mirror, she was indeed heavenly delicious to eyes. Her caramel fair skin tone...her natural red lips. The dress had a strip over her shoulder a line of her cleavage was visible, the fabric was almost the second skin to her draping and kissing her smooth skin. The skirt was floral and used to kiss her meaty thighs...and give a show of her long sexy toned legs.

She reached there on Uber. And got in the cafe, it took her no time to get to Rohan's table. He got up, and took her in his arms...just politely his palms on mid of her back. She hugged him back.
Rohan just couldn't help him, he was always overwhelmed by her scent. They both seated and ordered their favourites.

"Have you prepared the list..I so can't wait to hear them, you sounded really cute." He said.
"I am not some kind of jerk to play with you...you know right ? I just like being around you...you make me forget everything." He added.
She fely humbled and shrinking, her head down.
On the other hand, the pig had a coy smile on his face...he know he had laid down the foundation stones.

Kasturi felt really low of her and humiliated, everything started making sense to her...He never behaved badly to her...he never touched her inappropriately.
And the prick laid down the final nail in the coffin, he took her hands in his.
"Kasturi...I really like you...No matter how much I try to keep Myself away from you...your thoughts just comes in and overwhelms me. I know I am not right for you...you have a perfect life ahead, but just be with me as a friend and help me through with your vibrance."
She had completely fallen off for him...she withdrew her hands first but again placed them in his hands listening to all of him.

And from there on, they started talking open like long know friends to each other and finished almost 5 coffee each. It was about 11PM now...the whether had turned almost upside down. It was raining cats and dogs. They both came out of the cafe...waited for Half an hour for the rain to stop. But it was in no mood of stopping soon. The thundering getting lounder and louder, she grabbed his hands really tight to the one of them.
"Hey everything is alright...I am always here for you."
And he took her in his embrace...tight...her firm breasts crushed agaist his chest. He sided her hair and exposed her neck... lowering his head there...inhaling the aroma evaporating out of her delicious body.

"I Don't think Its gonna stop anytime soon, why don't you come to my house in my car and you can just push off in the morning." He offered.
"No I can't do that, why don't you drop me home." They both whispering in each others ears.
"I can but I can't let you be hungry it was all my fault and I want to nake good of it. Don't you trust me ?"
"Yes I do...but its not right to..."
"There are no buts, you are coming to my house."
He drove her to his house...it was ultra moder and huge. It just looked straight out of some movie... perfectly lit and decorated. It had a beautiful garden around it.

"Wow, Is this your home ?"
"Yes it is a poorman's hut, did you like it ?"
"You call this thing poor... unbelievable." she rolled her eyes.
"Okay I take it back..." He chuckled.

They both had dinner together. Rohan had a lot of men working around for him. They both had a lot of coffee so the sleep was completely away...they both agreed to watch some Hollywood flick together.

To be continued...
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Rohan had made himself very much comfortable, he was wearing a sleeveless vest and shorts. Kasturi on the other hand, was in her official dress only, she had nothing to change into, Rohan even offered him his shirt but she refused as it would be awkward to be in someone else's.

As the movie progressed the protagonists fell in love and there were multiple steamy scenes, it had a no strings attached kind of thing in it. In one of the scenes, the actor just grabbed in the teasing actress and pinned her to bed and soon they were hunger smooching each other...it had Italian feel into it.

The light in the room was dim, Rohan looked at Kasturi with the corner of his eyes...her pink luscious lips looked really tempting to him...they looked divine in her lip gloss. Her lips were parted as well indicating she was also aroused by the performance going in the movie. Rohan sensed there was a chance to him, and extended his hands on the armrest behind Kasturi's back. Seeing no reaction to it, he put his left hand around her touching her sleeveless smooth hands around her shoulder... stroking gently.
She was somewhat uncomfortable...but she looked at Rohan's face and found he was looking back to her, she felt awkward but didn't reacted much.

Rohan thought he had his chance, and he took it. He inched closer to her face, his right palm on her thighs... running up to her cheeks. He gently turned her face towards him, and placed his lips on her. Kissing her softly feeling her tenderness...she was indeed divine.
On the other hand Kasturi was shocked to this sudden reaction, she didn't knew how to react, she had kissed before but all of this was uncomfortable to her. Her eyes were wide open. Her defence system came into force and her hands were agaist his chest pushing him out, Rohan was reluctant he enhanced his pressure, taking her to in his embrace, the distance between their bodies minimising every second.

She pushed him hard and stood up to escape his reach. Rohan extended his legs making her loose her balance and fell down on the single chair next to that main sofa. He braced himself up quickly and flung upon her. His hands on the armrest, trapping her in between. Kasturi shuddered...Duggal lowered himself again trying to get him to her neck.
Although Kasturi wasn't the strongest of women but she always had enough strength to push off a average built man...and she succeeded, pushing him out...He fell down and she escaped finally...Duggal ran after him...but she locked herself in the room.

Her breathing all up, her back pressed against the door. Duggal was knocking hard.
"Open the door babe...let me in. I love you...please let's talk atleast...It wasn't meant to be like this...please open the door...fuck I am so sorry." His voice getting stronger with passing time.

"Open the fucking door...or I will break it open...I know you are listening to me." He was knocking the door ferociously.
Kasturi had her instinct running really fast. She looked for her phone...but it was in her purse at the hall itself. She looked for the landline connection and tried dialing her friend Kamya...She didn't exactly knew her number and it was the third time when she got it right. The line went off just after she picked up...Duggal had the line cut.

"Keep yourself locked as much as you can, you can't escape here... eventually you have to come out sometime. Go to bed I don't want you sleepless..." He said and left.

"Santosh keep an eye on this bitch...if she escapes...I am gonna kill all your family..." She heard him instructing his servant.
She sat on a chair and she lost count when she faded out in her sleep.

She woke up to a gentke tap on the door.
"Kasturi I am sorry. Its me Rohan. I am really really sorry. It was so un me to behave to you like that. I don't know what got me carried away. Please come out...Its killing me to keep you like this." Duggal said. She heard him crying against the door.

He sounded really miserable to her. And after sometime she opened the door slowly, coming out of the room. Duggal was sitting on the couch his head down. She got near him to collect her belongings...she wanted to leave as soon as possible. Her eyes fixed on his face...he looked back at her...his eyes all teary.

"Please forgive me, and please have breakfast before you leave...just as a gesture for the good times we spent together. Please." He said.
Kasturi wanted to leave...but heart was all heavy. And she agreed to stay.

She was in his kitchen...to fetch some water. Rohan was working on the breakfast himself. The fridge was behind him...she thought twice going near him but she eventually went. Opening up the door nob and bending down to grab a bottle. She shut the door back and the bottle fell down off her hands....Rohan was standing there. She was almost in the corner...she took a step back slowly...he took a step further, matching up with her speed.

Words unspoken...and finally her butts hit a hard surface, making her halt in the corner, but Duggal kept on going...in really close proximity to her. Her eyes closed in anticipation...her body shivering not knowing how to react this time. Her head down...her arms down.

And to her surprise...he kissed her on her forehead.
"Easy... Kasturi I can never think of hurting you in any manner, I love you...I really do. I know its all awkward...but I couldn't help it. From the day I first saw you I felt love again in my heart, I tried to get you out of mind but the more I tried the more I failed. I just kept on waiting to meet you praying god all th way to make a fest sooner." He said. Her eyes still down, but open listening to whatever he was saying.

"I want to make you mine forever... Just the thought of you being with other makes me loose my temper. I want to marry you Kasturi and make you mine...from this day to my last."
Kasturi was shocked hearing this...she didn't pictured Rohan ever as her husband...She always meant to be polite to him.
She looked up...to his face...he was looking back at her, his gaze deep.

She cut across him and left the house immediately. He didn't stopped her either, but he had a victory smile on his face.
"Congratulations Duggal...you just earned yourself a sexy wife. Fuck...I will fuck her to the full." He said to himself. And roared her servant to take his breakfast in his bedroom.

In the evening He called her in.
"Hello Kasturi...you left without a word."
She kept mum.
"Didn't you like me ?"
"Its not like that... marriage is something else...I don't think i see you as my husband...I need some more time to decide."
"Its all cool.. take your time. I am going to meet your parents in the beginning of next month. You will be going with me there. Is that Okay."
"I don't know." She replied.
"I will take this as Okay." He said and hung up.

After 15 days...He was accompanying Kasturi to her hometown to meet her parents, she hadn't decided yet, but she wanted her parents to decide what they think of him and their marriage possibility.
They reached home and Rohan had show all the politeness in the world...by any means he was the dream choice of any parents. He opened up his life to them...his wife...his problem...his child...his sprawling business and conquered her parents' hearts.

They were earlier skeptical but at the end hell sure that he was the perfect groom for their beloved daughter. They wanted to see her daughter settled as well...even ready to fix a marriage day.
But It all was going fast... Kasturi was somewhat skeptical about this...she wanted to postpone it all for sometime.

"I need two years." She declared.
"Yes, my studies are going on I don't want to break it all of a sudden...I want two years for myself before I get married." She added.
None of the person seemed pleased about it, a rising tension was visible on Rohan's face. He rolled his eyes at her.
"This is my final decision before getting married." She further added, looking straight to him.
"Done...Two years it is. I can give you that." He said.
She didn't expected it to be agreed...she was transfixed.
"Lets take parents blessings." He said, smiling.

To be continued.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
"Pack up your bags. We will be leaving soon."

Rohan said to Kasturi entering her bedroom.
"Wait...what...we have just come here, we are not even staying here for a day or two." Kasturi said.. sounding frustrated.
"I have business to catch on and other things as well...since you have already asked for 2 years I can't risk my empire for my potential wife." He said...sounding angry.

"It is my home...I will go whenever I want. You as well as per your wishes...I am not gonna stop you." She said and faced other direction... completely ignoring him.

But that was the thing that made her love more...he liked the stubbornness in her, there were many women in his life that could do anything as he commanded, but she was different.

He was balantly looking her, her divine body trapped in jeans and a round neck t-shirt. He was drinking her in, he wanted to take her in his arms and show her who is the boss here...but their budding relationship needed some time to flourish.
"Ohh God...2 years it is. Fuck." He said to himself.
Kasturi's mind on the other hand was running wild, she believed if she is able to postpone this upto 2 years, Rohan will eventually give up and she can move on with her life.

"I don't want to go without you...You wanna stay...stay, but for a day or two at max. After we leave." He declared.
Kasturi was still facing off, and he left her bedroom.

2 days later... They were back in Rohan's car, in the back seat. Kasturi was wearing a Kurti and leggings, she looked extremely beautiful in her Pink and Cream coloured attire. It was getting hard for Rohan to keep his eyes away of her.
He extended his hands and touched her...she showed no hesitation and he intertwined his fingers with her, kissing her back of the palm.

"Kasturi since everything is now good between us...is that be okay If i kiss you ?" He asked.
Kasturi's heart started beating fast, she knew she can't resist him longer. She looked back at him, the driver had also tilted the mirror to catch some glimpses. She looked at Rohan and indicating him about the uncomfortableness because of the driver, she was hesitant.

Rohan's face lit up, he struck hard on his driver's seat ordering him to get off the vehicle. He parked the vehicle under a tree and got off the car.. cursing his boss.
In the back seat, Rohan was completely out of control. He had his lips all over her face...and he had started kissing her with deep lust... Kasturi had never experienced such passion and strongness...she was trying to keep in pace with Rohan.

Rohan held his hand on her back and pulled her in his lap and started kissing her on the neck and exposed part of bosom. He laid her on the car seat, her head against the door, she was trapped in a corner and was being kissed at the top of arousal. Duggal opened the door knob...letting her head fall off the balance it was on. He was all over her body crushing her beneath him, she was trying to keep her head up...inorder to keep on kissing him, but it failing due the force put upon by Rohan, making her let loose her head and making her bosom more vulnerable and easy attack.

She was all new to this...her body had started giving her the pleasure...her body shivering... feeling her woman parts rejoicing and excited. She wasn't worried that they were on a road...and she was kissing him and asking him to shower more kisses. Duggal put his hands on her Breasts, and gently grabbed them...a wave of current flew through her body. His demands were getting stronger...he was touching all over ber lady parts above her cloth, that was the time...she asked him to stop...it all was too quick and too new for her.

"After our marriage." She said. Winking her eyes.
"Fuck...I can't wait to marry you." He said and they all drove off. There was occasion kissing and touching Goin on, but nothing serious happened there.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
They were about to reach their destination.

"Would you be staying with me today ?" Rohan Said.
"I rather not...Kamya must be waiting for me. So I should..."
"You can stay with her...and come to at mine for the night." Rohan said.
"I Better stay away from you now...you already had too much fun in the journey itself." Kasturi said.
"I am never gonna get enough of you, you know that right ?" He said.
"Kasturi since we are going to marry...on a serious note I want to say that, you belong to me now, there would be no one in your life apart from me...Do you understand that ? He added, his voice firm.
"Yes I do. Be sure." She replied. And after sometime she got off the car.

In the car...
"You are such a lucky guy Sir, you always get to bang most beautiful babes." The driver said.
"She is gorgeously delicious, isn't she ?" Duggal said.
"Indeed Sir. But why make her your wife, just bang her to your content and move on." Driver replied.
"I tried...but she isn't of that kind. Plus I am getting old, and its better to get old with a sexy wife."
They both started laughing.

Kasturi's residence.
"Heyyy...Kamya...you don't know how much I missed you" Kasturi said, throwing her bag aside.
Both girls screamed and hugged each other tight.
"So how did it go ?" Kamya asked.
"I am gonna marry him...2 years later." Kasturi said. Excited.
"You said...you didn't liked him...Right ? What made your heart change ?" Kamya said.
"He really loved me, and the way he proposed me that day had made my heart swoon, and my parents approve him also as well." Kasturi replied.
"Babe, He is 42 now...two years later he will be 44. Are you sure, you want to get married to a 44 year old who has a son." Kamya said, worried.
"It will be alright babe...love is what you need Right ? Plus he is filthy rich...like some serious rich...Who will need love when you have so much to shop for." Both girls burst out laughing.
"True that. I am so happy for you." Kamya said and Hugged her friend once more.

"I should take a bath." Kasturi said.
"You definitely should...I could smell something weird on you..." Kamya said.
Kasturi knew what the weired scent was. She headed towards the bathroom.

They both had lunch and had an afternoon nap. Later that evening they decided to go a restaurant for dinner, they met a common friend their and they lost count of the time. It was almost 12:00AM they were returning home, on a scooty. The lane was free, but the city was full of perils. Two beautiful women on a scooty alone was a sure thing to attract some un- social elements of the society.

On one of the turn...there 4 were guys sitting on their two bikes, they had beer cans and cigarettes in their hands. Girls wanted to get to their rooms as soon as they could, they had been running at the max speed, but at the turn they had to slow down.

The guys had noticed the girls as well.
"Where are these bitches going at this point of time ?"
"Fuck look at that ass...shit, this is some classy material."
"Get the wheels moving guys, lets have some fun."
The guys had started following them, on their sports bikes. And it took no time to get along with them.
They were commuting at an equal speed, on either side of them, their dipper in action.

"Brother which one do you want ? The back one's for me."
Kasturi was sitting in the back.
"Why settle for either of them, I want both of them."
They were laughing and foul commenting.

"Ooohhh Madam, Stop the bike...lets have some fun, I won't mind tripling at this time." One of the boys commented.
"You asshole... Motherfucker...go ride with your sister. Fuckk off you whore's son." Kamya roared.
There were more laughs.
"Ohh I like the front one's more brother, she abuses, I like such a bitch." The left side driver said.
"Fuck how could she abuse ourselves...take her over." One of the guys, thundered in anger.

The either drivers had started to narrow her down, the hands were extended from either sides to catch them, they were all trapped. Kamya was loosing her balance, she was giving up her speed.
"Call the security officer, lets show these Motherfuckers who is a badass here." Kasturi had already started dialing. The help was some times away. Eventually they had to stop, the area was perfectly lit...but due to a tree it was dark.
The guys got off their bikes and killed down engins first...they took out scooty's keys kept them in their pocket.

"It will be easy for you if you will co-operate." One of the guys said.
"You asshole don't you dare, do anything. I will kill you." Kamya was constantly abusing.
"You fucking rotten pigs.. get out of here. Or I swear..." Kasturi had started abusing as well.

One of the guys got hold of Kamya's hand from the back. He had her hands twisted and held them in her back, he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.
She tried her level best to resist...but the more she was trying the more it was hurtful to her. Her body had started giving up.
Both the girls were about to scream loud...but hands came in and silenced them.
"Fuckkk...She had almost got us killed." One of the boys said loudly.
"Get hold her tight...I am gonna feel her."
He had his hands on Kamya's breasts, he was caressing them.
"Fuck.. she isn't wearing a bra. Such firm breasts."
"These are the real bitches of Delhi...such sugary materials. Just the hold of them feels like cheese."
They were badly trapped there, in between them. But they knew the help was coming, the boys could hold them longer.
The boy holding Kasturi had loosened his grip in a wish to hold her mouth shut...she took the chance and pushed the attacker away. Screaming on top of her voice. She ran. The two guys behind her, she was in heels, but she knew she had to run...but it didn't took them to catch her again.
But by God's grace, there was a security officer vehicle going down that road. As soon as they saw security officer, they left girls and ran on their bikes on top of speed.

Both the girls gathered themselves. They were hugging each other tight... consoling each other. And after sometime, the security officer van dropped them. They were on scooty followed by security officer vehicle.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kamya was shivering too much so Kasturi took the charge of driving. Kamya was hugging her friend tight from behind, she was profusely shaking in the back. Kasturi had to rush back home as soon as possible. After 15 min or so, they reached home.

Kamya had been physical with men, while on the other hand Kasturi had no experience whatsoever, but she was more composed than Kamya was. She took her friend in his arms, consoling her all the way. Her shivering had stopped, but occasionally she was still having terror shocks.

Something took over Kasturi, and she kissed Kamya on her lips. Kamya didn't responded. Kasturi thought it was weird, but she wanted to kiss her one more time...and she did. She placed her delicate lips on hers...kissing her lower lip first then her upper lip. Kamya looked back at her. Her eyes all teary but questioning, "what was she doing ?"
Kasturi took her friends face in her hands and kissed her for the third time...this time she was over her...on her knees like a man kissing his girl. It was raw... passionate and lustful. Kamya's eyes were open...she was straight, she never had thought of being with a girl. She parted her face away, but Kasturi was overwhelmed, she pressed her against her face and fell on top of her. She took her fingers intertwined with Kamya's, stopping her from some light movement.

Kasturi was stronger than Kamya, although they had the same height, but dancing and other activities had built her up well. Kamya was reluctant to kiss her back, she turned het head right, Kasturi had been eyeing on it, she knew womens are vulnerable at their neck, and she showered kisses on her neck all over, this had no answer from from Kamya she had given up, and when Kasturi returned to her lips back...Kamay's were waiting for her.

Their lips were divine, soft... luscious...and just enough meaty, they started savouring each other. Kamya's tounge emerged out of her mouth, tasting Kasturi's lips. She lift her face up, Kamya who was pressed beneath her, too pushed her face up to continue kissing. But she wasn't there, her eyes opened up... meeting Kasturi's... Kasturi pressed her head hard against this time, their tongue in all action. Playing with each other, tasting each others saliva.

She left her friend's hand, her hands were now discovering the woman parts of Kamya's body. She was pressing them, caressing them and digging her nails deep... claiming them. She was dominating Kamya, while Kamya on the other hand was responding well, she knew she had the experience...and she will be taking charge soon.

Kamya pushed her friend back... compelling her to move over from her. She got up immediately before she could respond. She was on top of Kasturi now. Kamya put her hands back and unzipped her frock...and made the fabric fall of her shoulders... exposing her caramel skinned plump body upto her navel. Kasturi had seen her breasts earlier...she always wanted to hold them...make love to them...but so far she only pressed them occasionally. Seeing her bulbs lit up, her hands automatically drew towards her pair of melons. Kamya didn't had bigger breasts as Kasturi had, but her breasts were not below Kasturi's. They were firm...honeyed...and topped with a pair of red bullets.
She could feel how soft was she in her palms. She pressed her boobies harder, making Kamya moan in pain and pleasure, her hands grabbed Kasturi's and pressed them even harder. It wasn't long when Kasturi too the charge again, pinning her to the bed, somehow she had twisted her hands on her back. Kamya was lying her hands clenched beneath her own body's weight...she couldn't move her hands. And there Kasturi lowered her lips on her cherries, sucking them hard between her lips.
"Aaahhhh...Ummmm....Easy.. ahhh.uhhh." Kamya was moaning.
But that had excited Kasturi even more, she was tasteing her even more, one after another. She moved down leaving her hands, which she extended to relieve her pain. Kasturi was on her flat plump belly now, kissing her unlimited...there were butterflies all over her. She didn't knew how to respond with that, It had made her motor running, although she had been made love to her belly by mens but the softness of Kasturi's lips were not a match to anyone's.
Kamya was biting hard on her index finger, she was biting hard the flesh near her biceps.. she was biting hard her palm. Kasturi was unstoppable...she had her ways with Kamya's belly, kissing her on the sideways, grabbing hard the fat around her waist. She removed her Frock completely, she was only left with a white panty on her body while on the other hand, Kasturi was all dressed.

Kasturi was lying on left of her, she extended her hands and touched gloriously soft pussy over her panties. Her lady lips were juicy and meaty...it is what that made men drawn to her, she had deliciously appetizing Puuuussssyyyyy.
She held the elastic on the either side of legs, and pulled them up, the fabric first showing resistance, making her pussy bulge out first, but slowly drifting in between her lady lips, her pussy lips parting to take the cloth in first then kissing again. It was too much for both of them.

Kasturi was a real passionate love maker, she showed no signs of rush despite being an amateur. While the men she had sex before almost snatched her pussy cover immediately. Kasturi wanted to see her womanhood as well. She swiveled down the bed and pulled out her panties completely. Kamya felt shy...she crossed her legs and placed her palm above her triangle, she covered her face with other. Kasturi wanted to see her so badly...she lowered herself on her deluxe honey dewed thighs, kissing her all the way to the top, from her knees to her breasts and finally to her lips... claiming her all over once again.

"I want to see your face...when I will go down there." She Whispered in her ears... kissing and licking her earlobe. She moved back to her triangle area, but she still was reluctant to open it. Kasturi looked at her face, asking her to open, but still she had shown no response. She knew she had to play other way around...and she lift her legs in the air and placed herself beneath her.

Kamya's inner thighs were just heavenly, softer than any thing, she could give softest of fabric a run for their money. She couldn't resist, making love to her pulpy thighs, all the way to her pleasure point. Her thighs looked so firm and tight but were just opposite. And finally she tasted her down there, just for a fraction... compelling Kamya to arc her body and give up the lock she had created over her pussy.

Kasturi was sitting in between her legs, her hands on her knees. She was transfixed at the beauty of her womanhood. She had seen some greatest of pussy on the internet but to see something that beautiful in real life had made her transfixed. Her pussy was caramelled skinned at her lips slowly turning into pink and then a mixture of maroon and pink, where the maroon was very little. It was divine. Her pussy lips were parted, showing a glimpse of her exquisite flesh inside. It looked like her pussy itself was breathing. On the other hand, Kamya felt really shy...her pussy had these effect on almost everyone...no matter how much they have seen them.

Kasturi lowered herself again, her lips against her inner thighs, gently biting even. She was just 10cms away from her pussy. She pressed hard on her thighs, making her delicate finger dig deep in her flesh, aksing her to open up more. Kamya complied, to her best making her bone at the joint visible.

Kasturi placed her fingers on the either side of her pussy lips, parting them apart...the view was captivating...her pussy looked like a blooming rose. She could smell her enchanting scent evaporating of her pussy...it felt like Amnesia to her and she dropped her face down, her nose digging deep in her lush flesh, savouring her aroma inside her, she was sniffing her away.
All of it was so erotic, Kamya's hand reached for Kasturi's head... pressing her deeper, but she was at the optimum.

To be continued.
Love.
Rashmi.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kamya's body arched in arousal, she had the sheets grabbed in her palm...the softness of a woman's fleash had made her go crazy. She was trying her best to not to scream out loud her moans.

Kasturi's nose were nuzzling against Kamya's clitoris... playing with her most sensitive part. Kasturi had her tonge out she slowly slipped her tonge in between her pussy lips, her pussy lips parted to welcome in the new sensations. Kasturi ran her tongue...all the way up to her clit... tasting the honey oozing out of her. She pulled her head up... positioned herself in a comfortable state, she was lying on the bed just her head up at Kamya's pussy, she was in between her legs.
She parted her hair right side, and her fingers separated her lady lips enclosing Kamya's sweet spot. She held her tongue out and started playing with it... encircling...flicking... sucking.
Kamya was on the seventh heaven. She had her cunt licked before...but it was exquisitely exception.

Kasturi too was overwhelmed by the way, Kamya was responding...she never knew what a woman's body could respond. Just sensing the pleasure waves in Kamya's body had made her all excited to the core. Kasturi inserted a finger in her, touching her friends from inside, she was all wet...her pussy was aching... burning. She felt the love tunnel of Kamya, clenching over her finger, she wanted to go as deep as she could. She lift her face up to see Kamya's response, Kamya had her eyes closed, her teeth digging deep in her palm...she was trying her best to not to moan loud...but the grumbling muffled sounds were all filled in the room, One could hear them as crystal clear as diamond. Kasturi shut her eyes as well and continued flicking and thrusting her.

Kamya was on top of her arousal, she was up agaist her palm, pulling herself back towards the head stand of the bed. Kasturi looked up... puzzled... But seeing Kamya's face she was sure...
She backed herself up as well, not leaving Kamya. A few moments later, Kamya's back was against the bed's headside cushions...she could got any further...she pushed her waist up...her breathing all up.... heavy...her body shaking with the tremors her friend was giving her.
Kasturi growled in, she pressed her head down on her pussy, hard...making Kamya grounded again. Kasturi replaced her one finger with another and upped the speed...she felt something was up... Kamya's pussy was responding hard...the love tunnel crumbling on her two fingers...her pussy itself pushing in and pushing out...and there she came... droplets of love escaping her love tunnel, Kasturi wasn't expecting such an surprise attack, before she could respond her face was completely showered by it. But she was happy with it. She pressed her head back Kamya's cunt...flicking her to release the last remaining droplets. Kasturi held Kamya's hand in hers, intertwining her fingers with Kamya's, soothing her down from all the arousal.

Kasturi got up of her a few moments later....Kamya grabbed her hair locks and pulled her up, kissing her deep... tasteing herself on Kasturi's face. Their tongues playing with each other.. savouring...restless.

They kept kissing till the time they were aroused again. Kasturi was all over Kamya again, Kamya was trying hard to get over Kasturi...but she was stronger...she was helding her hand pinned to bed and doing whatever she wanted to do with Kamya. She lowered herself to her breasts again, sucking her little cherries poping out on her oranges. She held them in between her lips, pressing them hard, pulling them out one by one. She wanted to grab her breasts hard and suck them to the core...she loosened her control over Kamya's hands...Kamya was looking for a opportunity...she wanted to take the lead as well. With all the strength she had, she turned the situation upside down, helding Kasturi down to the bed...she was giggling.
"Noo...I want to be on top of you." Kasturi said.
"You had your chance...you ain't getting any now." Kamya said.
"You have no strength Kamya, you wont be able to hold me under a long time...so save your efforts cause you will be needing them all night." Kasturi said. All lustful.
"Hahaha, Look who is under me, I will check back on your strength part, when I will make you cum." Kamya replied.

Kamya knew she had to do something she couldn't hold her for a long period of time, she pushed her hands up still grabbing them hard. Her weight on Kasturi to keep her down...Kamya lowered her on Kasturi's lips, kissing her passionately and easy...she dropped the force she had on Kasturi's hand, holding both of them with her one. Kasturi too was responding back to her, french kissing Kamya back.

But Kamya's eyes were open, she had to find something to keep her position intact...and there she saw hem of her Dupatta.
Her eyes gleamed. She fetched it out and with deft slow hands, created a lock over Kasturi's hands... Kasturi sensed something fishy was going on....She tured her head up...but before she could process things and take action...Kamya had tightend the grip in a flash.... Kasturi was trying her best to get of that lock, but Kamya had secured it well...she applied many more of them, catching Kasturi completely in her control.

"Hahaha...You cheated. This is not fair." Kasturi said.
"Everything is fair darling as long as I am killing it." She giggled back.
Kamya was back on Kasturi, their lips met again...love was restored... their Kissed grew bolder. Kamya held Kasturi's face with her left palm, and pressed her fingers hard in her cheeks...making her mouth open and she had her ways with Kasturi's luscious lower lip.

She moved down her body, feeling her all the way. She had her hands on Kasturi's back and slid down her zip, but she couldn't remove it. It was still stuck in her arms and she hadn't this figured out.
She was up, puzzled. Looking at Kasturi.
"What happened genius you didn't had this cleared." She giggled.
"So what choice do you have....Aaah..untuck me and tie me up again...Hahaha. You know that not gonna happen right ? Ohhh God...such a terrible doctor you will be." Kasturi was giggling hard.
Kamya indeed had not thought it through, it was stupid of her not to undress her first then to play her trick. She wasn't pleased by the idea of untying her either, but what choice she had. She grabbed the locks she had created and had started unlocking them.
Kasturi was laughing all the way.
"I am gonna show you how its done, Your trick will be on you...and the best part is I don't even have to be tricky about it." Kasturi said.

Suddenly Kamya had started locking her back...her face was lit up, she was smiling.
Kasturi was puzzled now, she looked at her face.
"You said I am a doctor Right ? I am gonna tear that dress off you."

To be continued.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kamya got off the bed...to fetch the scissors.

"Are you sure...okay you won...you don't need to cut off my dress...I will do as you ask, Please don't ruin my dress."Kasturi said.
"Ohhh I think we are late.."Kamya said. Holding the scissors in her hands.
She was back on top of her, she set the scissors on the side slit of her Kurti, the cold metal gave a chill to Kasturi and her silky skin showed no friction whatsoever.
Kamya just slit it open from right side, draping her out.
Kasturi was the epitome of womanhood, and this was the reason why. Her skin was flawless...honey dewed... delicious...and lush. She had 34" breasts, featured with small nipples...which were rock hard. She had just enough flesh at the most wanted places...her belly was flat soft and tender...her waist forming the most curvacious figure...her navel was neither too deep nor too small.

Kamya always had lusted her body as a woman, she herself was enough beautiful to make men fall on their kness...but Kasturi was a step ahead of her, she had lost count how many guys did tried to get to Kasturi through her. But right now she was looking at her with hunger... Passion...and Raw sex appeal, she wasn't a bisexual but she wanted to fuck her.

Kamya lowered herself of Kasturi... kissing her neck first...getly first then turning into some raw love making...she had started using her tongue.
Kasturi's only encounter with such was with Duggal...she was overwhelmed then and she was overwhelmed now...her body shaking... shivering and flowing with large waves that shook her whole body.
Kamya was now above her breasts...they were gorgeous. Firm... Naturally shaped...soft as a rabbit...topped with pink nipples. She exhaled on her breasts...and stick out her tongue... Kasturi's body arched in anticipation...she had never been kissed on her breasts. Kamya wanted to tease her...and she did nothing.
"Fuck...Kamya...You dirty pervert, kiss them already." Kasturi babbled.
Kamya had a smile on her face and she lowered herself on Kasturi's hooters, sucking... caressing...biting...and everything. It was uncontrollable to her. Kamya didn't knew where to stop and so do Kasturi, but she knew she need not to be hard enough to inflict pain.

Kamya moved lower...her fingers dined into Kasturi's leggings and pulled them all the way down...along with the panties. Kasturi felt shy...she hadn't had shown this to anyone in ages. It was the most private part of her body.
Kamya wasn't unknown to a woman's reluctantness to show her modesty to anyone...no matter how close they are.
She used her finger tips to ease her out...she got back to her lips and also untied her.. it must have been hurtful for her,but Kasturi showed no interest to wrestle...she was lying below enjoying the experience.
Kamya had her eased out...she had opened her legs for Kamya...but she was still holding her palm to cover her slit.
She kissed her inner thighs.. encircling and drawing a line with her tongue...she had started working real close to her pussy lips...it all was being too much unbearable to her.
"Ahhhh...ohhhh....ummmm...yeah..." Moans were showering out of her mouth, but she didn't care how strong they were.. somebody might hear them. Kasturi's body arched...she grabbed the bedsheets below her. Kamya had used all her strength to set apart her legs as much she could. And there she had the view of her womanhood.

"Holy Mother... Fuckk... beautiful...Ahhhh...God." Kamya cried.
"What happened ?" Kasturi asked.
"Kasturi your pussy is just gorgeous...I don't think I have anything beautiful than this in my life...Aahhh God look at the softness...ohhh God these lips...ohhh your clit..." Kamya was transfixed.
"Hahaha." Kasturi giggled. "Hey just its dumb pussy." She added.
Her pussy was breath takingly gorgeous...it was a carameled coloured beauty...topped with the rose queen. Her honey oozing out of her... enhancing the deliciousness many folds.
Kamya could not held her urges any longer and she dined into the feast she had invited herself in. Her tongue savouring the most amazing and appetizing juices...
"Ahhh God...please...Ummrgghh...Ohhh yes...keep going." Kasturi was letting out moans that were on the heap of eroticism.
She used her finger to get in. But stopped by the tightness of her hole.
"Aaaahhh...No...It hurts." Kasturi cried.
"Fuckkk...You are really tight down here." Kamya said.
"I am a virgin idiot, what did you expect." Kasturi said.
"Fuckk what really...I always thought you were joking about it.. how could a woman like you had not had boys in it. hahah." Kamya said.
"Let me see this..." Kamya added.
"Do not violate me...I am saving myself for my husband." Kasturi instructed.
"That Duggal must have done something great to be awarded with your virginity...lucky bastard." Kamya replied.
She held her pussy lips onen... discovering her intact pink hymn. It was breathing...and captivating.
"I should have probably let you fuck me...there is nothing I can do here." Kamya said.
But she restored her love making to her pussy queen...flicking it... clicking...sucking..making Kasturi leak more of her juice through her love tunnel.

Soon she came into a position where their pussies were kissing each other, and they started fucking it other...their pussies against each other...and they calmed themselves down after a twenty minutes of humping. And slept in each other's embraces.

To be continued.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The Journey Day Itself at Duggal's residence,

Duggal reached home...but he was all tired after all the journey he had to go through. The roads really fucked up his body...if it wasn't for his lust for Kasturi he would not have even thought about doing it. He took a bath and drited into sleep. He had a dream that he was restlessly banging Kasturi...just the thought of him banging her had made him cum in the sleep itself. He got up of the bed...and cleaned himself again. But his dick was still erect... demanding a girl he can fuck to his heart's content.

"Hey Hi, Sameera...this is your boss Rohan. I am back in the city and I want you to come as quick as you could."
Sameera was his secretary at office and Duggal was a very pervert kind of man, in exchange of her job...he used her whenever he liked.
"Sir...I have to home today, I have private work." Sameera pleaded.
"Can you arrange someone I can bang ?" Duggal's voice firm.
"Sir...how could I...I mean I don't know..." Sameera stammered.
"You question too much these days...be quick I want your lips wrapped around my cock." Duggal was the real prick.
"Yes Sir, I will be there at your service." And she hung up.

"Bitches these days are so annoying...let her come, she wouldn't be able to stand on her legs tomorrow." Duggal said to himself.
Duggal was certainly not a man of big stature...he was two inches shorter than Kasturi...he wasn't that muscular of a man as well...but he was a complete sex maniac. He used to fuck girls all night despite how much tired he get.
Sameera was in his house twenty minutes later. Duggal had her banged all night and made her pay for her reluctantness on the phone.

Despite having their marriage fixed and Kasturi's demand for a two year gap... didn't changed Rohan's attitude. He had become more possessive and he used to have his ways whenever they used to go movies together. He had laden her with expensive gifts ranging from Dresses... Jewellery...a Range rover. He had all her material wishes fulfilled before she could ask for...but she didn't liked all the care she was getting form him...She wanted to be independent and all by herself for the last 2 bachelor part of her life. They had small breakups but Rohan had always made it good. And Kasturi's relationship with Kamya had reached to something...they were inseparable love birds.

It was around a year after their return form Kasturi's paternal home...Rohan and She had a breakup. Rohan was like always controlling and possessive...and that had pissed her off. Rohan tried his level best to please her...but she wasn't in the mood of listening at all. It was almost half the way to the pact and Rohan wanted to celebrate it...only he knew hiw much he had to go through for the last one year.

"Kasturi please forgive me...you know what its like...I am sorry babe, for god's sake its our anniversary...I want to celebrate...I know you don't want to come, please its a small one...just a partner of mine will be there. Please I beg." Rohan said.
"This is what you always do Rohan, you always plead guilty...this is not how It goes...you are not respecting my independence now... God knows after marriage you will just bottle me up." Kasturi replied.
"I would never ever hurt you...at times I just get worried about you. Please try to understand." He said.
"Huh, whatever !" Kasturi replied.
"Please...I have sent you some clothes...I want you to look your best tonight." Rohan said, and before she could respond He hung up.

"Son of a .... What does he thinks of himself, Controlling me all the time and even today wants me to dress like he wants...fuck...I am not going to do it." Kasturi roared... throwing her phone aside.
Kamya was listening to all of it.
"Hey...its not a big deal... Anyone will get a little possessive if he is to marry you. Men like to keep things in their control, but you should not take it seriously, I think we should be going to the party." Kamya said and cinsoled her friend.
Kasturi too realised that she was over reacting, but her anger wasn't still down.

The bell of their flat rang, Kamya got up and opend the door.
"This is for Kasturi Madam...Duggal Sahab had sent this." The man said.
"Yes, she is inside. You can tell the gift has been delivered."
And she shut the door behind.
"Lets open this...see whats inside huh." Kamya was all excited.

She unwrapped the gift open...It contained a really sexy red backless one piece. The fabric was really classy...it looked very expensive. It also had red stilletos and a couple of more accessories.
"Fuck...this dress is soo expensive...this is some really good shit...Oh My God...So sexy." Kamya was Squealing in happiness.
"Whatever I am not wearing it. If I have to be at the party it must be on my terms." Kasturi said.
"Are you saying you are turning down fucking Gucci, are you insane...Babe ?" Kamya said.
"You like it too much...you should wear it." Kasturi said and left the room.
"Are you serious...Oh I love to." Kamya said.

It was around 8:00 in the evening they got a confirmation call from Rohan, they had to meet at around 9:00PM.
Kasturi dressed well, but not in Rohan's recommendation. Kamya had wore that attire and she just couldn't help but marvel how sexy she looked in that, her eyes were transfixed at the mirror.
Kasturi came behind her and held her hands wrapped around her stomach, she was holding her from behind.
Their eyes on the mirror itself. Kasturi sided Kamya's hair and placed her face on Kamya's neck.
"You sexy lady...I couldn't wait to peel that dress off you and fuck you tonight." Kasturi Whispered, kissing her neck.
Kamya body shivered with the lust Kasturi was showing.
"Lets get off...we will be late."Kamya said, getting out of Kasturi's hold.

The driver drove off and soon they were at their destination.
They got in the restaurant...it was very plush, the place looked perfect for the couples the light was really pleasing.
"This place is something..." Kamaya said. And they moved in deeper in the restaurant, their eyes searching for Rohan.

A stange pair of hands grabbed Kamya from behind tight, his face digging in her neck, sniffing out her scent and kissing her gently on the neck.. . He whispered.
"Ohhh God...You look so sexy, Happy Anniversary wife." Rohan said.
Kamya wasn't ready for all it, her face flushed red after that strange attack...but her boyfriends always did it...so that experience had made her not to scream.
Kasturi burst out in laughter...she was laughing uncontrollably. Rohan sensed there was something fishy he let his grip lose...and let go of Kamya.
Kasturi was looking just lovely when she was laughing, Rohan could not help but just to admire her Beauty in his thoughts, he knew what did just happened.
"Ahhh...look at both of you." Kasturi said.
"Ahhh...Very Funny." Kamya said.
"Hello Rohan." Kamya offered her hand.
"Ohhh Hi. Kamya...and he shook her hands."
He looked puzzled and looking straight at Kasturi.
"Since you said, you are bringing your friend I thought Kamya might accompany me here." Kasturi said.
"Speaking of friends where is your's" Kasturi enquired.
"Ohh. Yes..Meet Tapan Dev..aka Tony. He is my college friend my business partner...part time exporter and full time a resort manager in his own venture." Rohan said.

Tony extended his hands towards Kasturi. "Hello Kasturi...Roahn talks alot about you. You are indeed very beautiful." She too shook her hands.
Tony was a one hell of a man. His personality very masculine. He was 6'4" tall. Dark brown complexion...his muscles firm and strong... meaning he uses to workout regularly. He had a very charming personality as well. Kasturi was instantly intimidated by him. It had the same effect of Kamya as well. She too was transfixed by the personality he was carrying with himself. After a short introduction they headed towards the table they have been allotted to.

Kasturi and Kamya were seated besides Rohan and Tony respectively. Kasturi was already in a very much committed relationship, so Tony was showing interest in Kamya. Kamya too had a coy smile on her face...she couldn't just help blushing besides him. Tony too sensed that...she was into him. He had started playfully touching her occasionally... trying to figure out how deep the water was. But Kamya was all okay with it.
Tony's hands grew bolder...and he placed his right palm of Kamya's thighs and caressed his left one. Kamya was nit ready for it...she almost had her spoon dropped but she was fine.
"Hey what happened...you didn't like it..." Tony said, signalling towards the food, but she knew what he actually meant.
"No its delicious...Its me, not the food." Kamya said. With a mischievous smile on her face.
"Would you guys be okay...If I take Kamya with me...to leave you guys some privacy, afterall its your anniversary." Tony had his cards played.
Everone just agreed on it and Tony took Kamya to one of the corners seats of the restaurant. Kasturi saw them leaving... Tony's hands were grabbing her ass.
Kamya looked back at her friend...she was smiling.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kasturi was sitting with Rohan but her thoughts were constant on Kamya. She had heard of these things, but never expected that things might go as quick. On the other side Kamya was totally fine with it, she was constantly blushing with Tony's actions.

Kasturi noticed that, Tony's hand was grabbing Kamya's thigh flesh, Kasturi loved Kamya so much and seeing her with other person and the way she was surrendering to the wishes of Tony was making her jealous.

Tony sided Kamya's hair and planted his lips on back part of Kamya's neck... Kamya being in a restaurant tried her best to remain calm and composed but she ultimately gave up on her lady wishes. She closed her eyes and rolled out her tongue on her drying lips...her breathing heaved up. And Tony was the master in handling women, he knew exactly how womes should be treated. His hands grew bolder and bolder...and he felt her soft love triangle over her panties, and started rubbing over her slit. She grabbed Tony's hand gesturing him to stop...which only fueled him to rub more. She was in all heaven...letting out moans in her breath.

Kamya open her eyes to check upon whether someone were looking at them, she was about to close her eyes back...she saw Kasturi smiling back at her...and a group of three men enjoying the live show in a perfectly dim restaurant...to deeper her embarrassment even further they toasted their glasses up. Kamya wasn't against public display of affection...but even by her standards this was way too much. She asked Tony and fortunately he was ready to leave her. She looked back in his eyes and there was pure lust in it and she had her head down feeling such emotion.

Tony was restless... clearly he had enough food for the night and he wanted to have something else for tonight...the thing which was sitting besides him yet wrapped up and neat. He wanted to peel her dress off and have her on his terms. The late it was getting...the hornier he was becoming.

On the other hand Rohan was playing it all cool, being as modest as he could...he was holding Kasturi's hands and was taking vows and expressing his love to her...but Kasturi wasn't paying attention at all. Rohan too wanted to do all those things that Tony was doing...he wanted Kasturi so bad...but he was playing along he knew he had to wait for this.

Tony called upon the waiter and asked him to wrap things uo for him. And they got up inching towards Kasturi and Rohan.
"If you don't mind, Can we leave ?" Tony asked.
"Where would you go...I mean you can come over at my place ?" Rohan replied.
"I don't think that will be appropriate...what do you think Kamya ?" Tony tried to get in Kamya into conversation.
"Ummm...Ahhh...I don't know." Kamya stammered know what they all were talking about. Her head not even trying to make an eye contact.
"Look, She is perfectly okay with it...please be seated...we will be leaving in ten minutes." Rohan said.
They sink in the front chairs, and Tony's hands were back on her thighs.

Then suddenly Kamya shivered, Kasturi's had moved ahead and her hands were touching Kamya's right leg. And the left was in control of Tony. They were conversing in close proximities and Kamya knew it was awkward but she couldn't do anything about it. Kamya looked at both of them...they were pretending to be busy in something else.

And Kasturi's hand felt something rough...she looked at Tony, who was surprisingly not giving and signs of response. She became excited..and decided to explore even further, and she touched Tony's back of the palm...she knew it was Tony's, but he still was a hard nut to crack... Kasturi pinched him with her nails...He looked at her...smiled and responded like nothing happened.

Kasturi felt it was her defeat...She placed her hand back on his and piched it with all her force...almost cutting in his flesh. In a flash, Tony grabbed her hands in his and looked at her...she gave him a smile accepting her defeat, but he was reluctant to give up...he intertwined her palm with his and started caressing her...like he was punishing her for touching Kamya. And he punished her for full five minutes.

They were out and heading for Duggal's villa. Kasturi too agreed to come over for a night. Kasturi ran faster to get into the back seat with Kamya. Tony smiled at her behavior...she was quiet a tease for him. And seeing her perfect ass dancing...his shaft twiched inside. He wanted both of them...but Kasturi was currently unavailable for him.

"Hey Kasturi can you take the front seat...I want to spend sometime with your friend...if you don't mind." Tony said, with a wicked smile on his face.
"I think you have spend enough with her at the restaurant." She hit back.
"I have...No...it was barely ten minutes. Comm'on." Tony was a real shrewd.
But she decided not to give up. She was stagnant.
"Okay then, I won't mind sitting with my lady and the bonr in the chicken." Tony declared and hopped into the car in Kamya's end.
"Driver...to Home."Tony ordered Rohan.
"Kasturi. Come here babe, sit beside me." Rohan asked.
Kasturi herself didn't knew he can do something like that, she moved out and seated besides Duggal. And the car sped up.

Rohan had turned the lights off.. and had got a pat from Tony... Kasturi looked at Rohan and smiled mischeviously, asking "why he had to do it ?" Through gestures.
But in the back seat there was a whole new level of action was going on.

Tony had pinned Kamya in a corner.. practically she was even no match to Kasturi and Tony was a whole lot to her.
He had clasped her lips in his, kissing her deeper and she was responding as much she could...their kissing turned into smooching and their tongues came in all action.
Later...Tony picked her up in his lap and he was exploring Kamya's exquisite exposed part, her neck...her bosom..with his lips...where his hands were on Her lovely cute ass.

Kasturi was stealing glances of it through the rear glass, she could barely see anything, but when the vehicles passed by...she had the action going on all glory.
In the back...tony had already lowered the strap on Kamya's left shoulder...but there was a bra to be conquered first. And he unhooked her...making her ornages to spun back on their natural position.
Tony deliberately tossed the bra between Rohan and Kasturi...but it was intentional towards Kasturi....Rohan too had known this. Kasturi exactly knew what was going on now in the back...and to assure them Kamya let out a strong moan and sooner there were moans one after another. His hands were all over her back.

They reached home. Kamya put on her straps back and eased her breathing. Tony got of the car first...and too Kamya's stilletos in his hands. They grabbed in their belongings and headed inside.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
They all settled down in the hall. Kamya was about to sit aside Kasturi when Tony pulled her in his embrace.

"Where are you going, huh ?" He whispered in her ears and burried his nose in her neck. It all was happening in publically when Kasturi and Rohan both were watching. She was aroused as hell, but she didn't wanted to do it publically.

Kasturi had no words for it, she was really engrossed in their love making. She had the feeling in her, whats actually is like being a woman. She too wanted to be loved teased and pleased. But there are certain restrictions that she had to follow.

"Looks like two peoples are quite in a rush...why don't you guys go to this room and we can take the upper ones ?" Rohan suggest.
"Ummm Aaah...Nooo... Whatever." Kamya said, her voice all erotic.
It was balant... Kasturi playfully tapped on his palm.
"What...you wanna see them ?" Rohan teased her.

Tony tapped Kamya on her waist...asking her to move up. He got up and put on Kamya on his shoulders. Taking her to the master bedroom on the ground floor itself. Like a Predator taking away his prey. Kamya squealed.
"What are you doing...put me down...Ahh Haha Noo." Her voice submissive.
"Just rushing the doctor away...she needs treatment." Tony patted on her fluffy ass.
"Good Night Guys." He added and entered the room. And closed the gate past him.

In the hall, Kasturi and Rohan were all alone. There was silence and nothing. Rohan extended his hands to get Kasturi's. He inched closer to her and placed his lips on her shivering ones. Her shaking lips were sealed upon by Rohan's strong ones. He lowered her down against the arm rest and soon they were in deep passionate kiss...celebrating their half way to become a husband and wife.
Kasturi too was responding positively to Rohan's desires, she didn't stopped him from feeling her above her dress...but He tried to get in she stopped him. Duggal was reluctant...but he didn't wanted to things go ugly at this poing of time.

"Lets move to bed...Shall we ? Kasturi said.
"Yeah Sure. Will you mind sleeping with me, I want to hold you close to me tonight ?" Rohan said. His voice deep.
"Ummm...Its Awkward.. ohhh God. I mean. Yeah. You promise you won't do anything ?" Kasturi asked.
Rohan immediately put his fingers on his neck.

And they too moved up to First Floor, the bedroom that Rohan had made himself for his wife to be.
It was all silky white. The bed was very furry. It looked...magical, dramatic and erotic.
"This is going to be our bedroom, after marriage." Rohan Whispered in her ears.
He pulled out a red short utterly silky nighty for and threw it to Kasturi.
"This is not my best shopping...but I think it will look good on you." Rohan smirked.
The gown was really short, just enough to cover her ass, when she was standing...it wasn't particularly made for persons intending to sleep.
"I am not wearing it. Rohan...this is too short." Kasturi pleaded.
"Comm'on...I swear to God...I wont do anything. Besides you want to sleep in that...that tight dress. Go change." Rohan almost ordered.
Kasturi took the dress and moved inside the bathroom.
"No Bra." Rohan yelled... before she closed the door
Rohan had changed into shorts. And he was barechested, half lying on the bed and looked in his phone. There was a thick gold chain besides that short on his body.

Kasturi came out of the bathroom...she was looking delicious. The dress was the perfect match for her honey-dewed skin. And she was braless.
She looked on Rohan. He bit his lower lip in response and patted the space he left for Kasturi to join in.
She came closer and Rohan...inched towards her...it was beyond control for him to keep himself away form Kasturi.

But she knew this will happen.
"I want pillows between us." Kasturi said... smiling.
"I swear to God...I won't do anything." Rohan said.
But she insisted and they created a border between them.
The room was lightly dimmed. Kasturi was sleeping sideways, her ass was on his sight, it looked really tempting.
He inched closer....and threw off the pillows between them. He embraced her in his arms, his manhood on her ass. The grip was tight.
He whispered in her ears, "I am an atheist, you know that Right ?" Kasturi knew this will happen. But she was okay with it, they drifted in sleep in each others arms.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
In the other room Tony had thrown Kamya away on the bed. She bounced and finally settled on it. Tony's gaze was very hungry and intimidating, she felt shy and closed her eyes...she was blushing red. Tony started undressing himself...cloth after cloth and soon he was all out of it. Standing there with his bulky features...his dark sunkissed skin glistening in light. His shaft all up, twiching at times ready to invade in. Kamya on the other hand had still her eyes closed. She felt Tony was getting on the bed...she saw him coming with the corner of her eyes...he was indeed big and with his clothes off he looked bigger. He came on top of her and held both of her hands on the top and crushed her beneath him.

"Hey...open up your eyes." Tony Whispered.
She nodded in denial...
"Ohhh...God...the way you tease me just fuels my lust...open it babe." He asked again, his voice deep.
She opened her eyes slowly, Tony's face was very close to her...he was looking straight in her eyes. Kamya did had sexual relationships with other men...but this felt like her first time. Her lips parted involuntarily....shaking... shivering. Tony knew what he had to do, and he did with perfection.

The dress was really tight... despite having all the strength he had he wasn't able of get it down her waist while she was lying. It was frustrating him. He got up of the bed and made Kamya stand against him, and this time he just wanted to tear it open...but it came out in a flash. He looked at her...her beautiful features draped over by her deliciously sweet skin. She felt shy and covered her womanhood. He didn't asked her to remove her hands.

He got up of the bed and towered agaist her. She was atleast a foot shorter than her. He lifted her hands up and asked her to rotate...to show him a good tour of her features. He took her to the couch, and sank himself down on it.
She was about to sit besides him....
"No No No No....get down on your fours...on the ground...Please my cock." He demanded.
Kamya was not particularly a fan of giving blowjobs but she didn't wanted to piss him off. She got down on her knees and placed her elbows on his thighs.
"I want you to look at me...when I will fuck your mouth...okay ?"
"Aaahaan" she noded.
"Now stick your tongue out." Tony said.
He held his thick meat in his hand and started slapping it against her wet lips and finally lowering her head on it.
Being a doctor Kamya had all the ideas and she had practical exposures too...and she sucked him good. He was on ecstasy...he had let go of her hair and his arms were resting..and his meat twiching with all the pleasure he was getting. And Kamya too was looking at his face and his shivering body. He was about to cum soon. She took his balls in her mouth and pleased the sack. Then returned again...her grip of lip tighter and her tonges action straight and to the point....she had started like this for the first time in her life. Unlike others Tony was in no mood to pushing him to her throat...which had made things more acceptable to her...she herself was trying her best sometime to accomodate him in her mouth.
Soon his body shook hard... shooting straight up and falling down at different places... marking everyone.
"Aaaahhhh...Uhhh." He was growling.
His body eased out...the blood draining out of his meat.
Kamya fetched some tissues and cleaned up everything.

She placed herself on his lap... kissing him all over his face and neck. His hands resting on luscious fat around her waist. He hold strong. His crotch was burried beneath her pussy. Teasing him with her softness. He was growing back to life again. He pushed her body up...she didn't knee what was going on...he pushed it even up. She was almost standing on the couch. It was her pussy he wanted to taste. She shivered with the first touch itself.. she knew she doesn't holds much ground agaist his dextrous tongue. But his hold was too strong to let her go...his finger digged in her flesh.

It wasn't long when had gone all weak...Tony slowly lowered her...but not in a comfortable position. Her pussy was up, Tony was holding her thighs keeping her up in that position and her neck was resting on the couch and her head falling down...her hands on the ground, at Tony feet. She wasn't much of a strong woman and to keep her up was for a long time was too much for her...but the pleasure she was getting was way too much in response to that pain.

But soon she realised she didn't even have to hold that position... Tony's grip was optimum...letting her fall was one of the last cards to happen. Soon he took her to bed again. He spread her legs apart and had a good look at her innocent juicy pussy. Her lips were sealed...just a hint of her clit over her slit.
The view was mesmerizing...
"Beautiful..." The only thing Tony uttered.
He lowered his head back...but this time instead of going straight to her pleasure hole he had started making love to the whole deal he was getting.
He thighs...the heavenly honey dewed meat of her pussy. Kamya on the other hand had her eyes closed and she was pulling out the sheets.
Tony placed his middle finger on her slit and her pussy lips just spread apart to make way in. Her pink pussy glistening with all the lady juices she had.

This was way too much even for him...he started finger fucking her. And she came in no time. Kasturi had given her some quickest of orgasms but the ferocity and quickness had over camed all. She wasn't one who squirted a lot a thread of her juices flowing out. Tony was no fool to waste it. He lowered his head again, clasping her clitoris between his lips... sucking her... pressing her in between them... making her loose till the last drop in his mouth.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Tony was back on kissing...his body was agaist his palm weighing besides Kamya. In that missionary position itself, Tony held his enormous fully erect dick on Kamya's lady hole. He spread her pussy and started rubbing his dick all the way top to bottom on her slit. His half bell was inside.. and her pussy had spread out...her dewy lips had to bulge out. Kamya looked at the his shaft...and she was surprised that it was nothing in.

Tony stacked two pillows beneath her neck...in order to kiss her while he will be ramming. He rubbed his shaft agaist the clitoris for the last time and pressed his manhood agaist her tight cunt.
The lips spread out... welcoming... irrespective of the pain they were suffering. He was half way in and Kamya felt full. She looked at the position and closed her eyes back... knowing there is more to come. But Tony was an expert...he started fucking her halfway to make the way ahead easy for her. Kamya was in heaven...the skin against her skin...the friction was getting the best of her. Tony pushed an inch deeper and her body arched with pain...her breasts crushed agaist his.

"Ohhh God...you are so good. Ahhh." Tony moaned.
Kamya had already lost her count of moaning. Her hands were parallel to her body and her palm was on Tony's tummy and side waist... sometimes scratching him to stop and sometimes to gesture him to speed up. Tony pressed further... exploring the deeper areas of her womanhood.

"Aaaaaahhh...Please...Ohhh Goddd." Kamya's voice loud and aroused. Tony had lowered him much this time...he was lying over her agaist his arm... Holding her head with palm...her body crushed beneath him... totally on mercy of him.
The way her body was reacting was arousing for Tony as well...he was trying his best to control his movement but one part of him was making him to go rough and hard on her.
And Tony gave up to his wild side...and pushed deeper... crushing Kamya underneath her completely.
Kamya's finger scratching all his back...but all of it was invain.

"Ahhhh Please Tony...you are tearing me up. Ohhh Fuckkk..." Kamya's voice loud and painful. She could feel his balls against her ass. She knew he was all in. Tony sealed her moans with his kisses. Her body trapped and crushed underneath gasping for relaxation. Tony's hips started to move again...he started fucking the deep chores of her.... impaling his all. Soon he got week on his knees and pushed in even further... stuffing her completely...his nose burried agaist Kamya's neck. He was unloading himself in her... filling her completely to the brim with his seed. His twiching dick...made Kamya cum as well. She was crushed but her arousal was on top. Her smooth hands were running agaist his back... calming down Tony to his last drop.

Tony hadn't came this fast in his life ever. Kamya was definitely a special for him. He pulled out and laid down besides her. Both were panting with all the love they made to each other. Tony pulled Kamya in his embrace his arm around her neck...his lips agaist her delicate ones...he was smooching her, Kamya was indeed delicious.

Tony made love to her twice in quick session and they both decided to go sleeping...but two hours later Tony woke up again to thirst...Kamya was laying besides him, they did took at bath...but seeing her glistening body naked had made him hard again. It was sure if he were to go sleep besides her again, he will end up fucking her again. But Kamya needed sleep with all the actions he did to her. He took a packet of cigarette and stepped out silenty...he wanted some fresh air as well. He took the stairs and he was getting to the roof...but he felt wicked to check in Rohan and Kasturi. And he peeped in. They both were sleeping sound...but Kasturi's left breast had slipped out of her nighty and her skirt was all up...he body was twisted in an erotic position.

Tony's cock twiched instantly. Kasturi's breast was the best he had seen so far in his life. Her 34" pulpy lush breasts moving up and down agaist her breath... teasing him even though they were peaceful. Her breast were natural and she had small pink cherries on them.

"Bastard...he is sleeping with such beauty besides. Ohhh God...this Motherfucker is lucky... He is get her. Fuckkk." Tony thought in his head.
His eyes were fixed at her luscious bosom... mesmerised. He forgot to take count to check upon Kasturi's face.
She was awake...and had seen Tony checking out on her. She was threatened...but she couldn't just wrap herself up instantly, that would mean he had seen everything. She closed her eyes again, but she felt aroused as hell... exposing herself this way to other men, when her to be husband was sleeping besides her.

Tony was sure...that she was sleeping. He was all erect...he wanted to invade in that room and fuck her with all the force he had...but he couldn't do it. His shaft twiched underneath...the only thing he could do now was to wake up Kamya and fuck her up senseless, but it was too selfish of him to go that way. She had already taken so much for the beginning...and she needed rest.

He moved up to the roof and decided to brush all off with cigarettes. It was full moon night. He lit up the cigarette and took a puff out of it, and soon he had smoken out 4/5. The cool breeze was blowing...it was about 3:00 AM in the morning even the wickeds of soul were sleeping.

And he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned back...to see who was it. It was Kasturi. She was in her that sweet piece of cloth and nothing else.
"Heyyy Hi...you still awake." Tony asked her... somewhat taken aback, but he couldn't believe that she was actually standing besides him.
"No...but woken up a sudden and wanted to step out for fresh air." She replied.
"Is Kamya sleeping ?" She asked... blushing.
"Yes... peacefully." He replied.
Tony niticed that Kasturi was checking him out...but there was nothing he could do about it. His dick was still half up.
"You Smoke ?" Tony asked her.
"No. I tried once...ended up coughing." She replied.
"Yeah It happens with newbies. Would you like to take a sip...a small one ?" He asked.
"No...Its all good." She declined.

She inched closer to him. Her head resting on his shoulder.
"Its so good here... isn't it ?" She tried to act cool and break in the conversation.
"Its even better now." He replied.
She hit him on his stomach..."you guys never stop flirting, will you ?" She was blushing.
"Heyyy...whats wrong in that ?" He smiled back. And threw away the cigarette.

His shoulder moved smoothly on her waist. She looked in his eyes and lowered it...he knew it was a green signal.
He grabbed her further in his embrace...she was standing in front of him agaist the railing... Tony's chest agaist her back. She parted her hair sideways...her left shoulder was all bare.
Tonys hands were on her waist... clenching her on tummy.
He lowered his head.
"I know exactly who woke you up." He whispered in her ears.
Kasturi eyes shut in anticipation. Tony had his lips marked on her shoulder...on the back of her neck and her earlob.
But he wanted more. He turned her around and started kissing alm her neck and cheeks. Before coming to her lips...her lips had parted out...he held his face in his palm.
"Beautiful." He said, before placing his lips on her.
But he wasn't demanding that much...he knew he had to go slow...as he didn't wanted Rohan to know anything about it.

But there was one thing he wanted for sure.
He stuck in his index figer in her strip and lowered it all the way down... exposing her breasts completely.
They looked even more delicious in that pale moon light...the cool breeze had already made her nipples go rock hard.

He lowered himself on her love bulbs and rubbed his rough face before placing his mouth on the right one. Kasturi's body arched...this was the first time, any man had savoured her titties.
Tony on the other hand was in complete heaven, he couldn't believe the thing he wished to touch...he was having his way sometimes later. He was flicking away her cherries with his tongue and pressing them between his lips.

He picked her up in his lap...he placed her waist against the rail and crushed in between him and the rail. And contined having his pleasure with her.... Kasturi was scared to be in such a position. But her worries turned into pleasure when his lips returned on her breats. He was holding her with both hands totally pressed agaist him... Kasturi's hands were wrapped around his neck, and her eyes were closed.

Tony stopped after sometime...and dropped her down.
"I think we should stop...Rohan might wake up, you better return." Tony said...but reluctant to give her up.
"Yeah...you are right. But I will go...if you let me." Kasturi said.
She was still trapped in between Tony and the rail.
"Ohhh Yeah Sure." He made way for her.
But he grabbed her hands and pulled her back in his embrace...sealing her lips before she could utter a word.
Only leaving her after good smooching of 10minutes.

"Good Night, Tony. Go Sleep." Kasturi said.
"I think your friend needs to wake up now." He said... winking at her.
Kasturi tip toed back in bed. And Tony entered with a bang.
Kamya was no less of a beauty than Kasturi. And seeing her naked...just fueled her lust. And he had his ways with her till the morning. Making her cum Nine times. By the time they slept Kamya had no strength left in her body, they both were drenched in love sweats.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The next morning it was blissfull. It was raining outside and the weather was just perfect and all cozy. Rohan had his hand around Kasturi embracing her in his sleep there was a clam smile on his face. But with Tony and Kamya it was a whole different story. They were all stark naked and the room was filled with their sexual scent. Tony had his face burried in Kamya's neck. Kamya had drifted to sleep almost Instantly specially after the second round that was more rough and compelling.

It was around 10:00 AM Tony sneaked out of bed and came in hall finding Rohan and Kasturi there....they was chatting like new couples really close to each other. Tony only had an underwear on him. Kasturi looked at him and lowered her gaze. But It wasn't because of Kasturi rather Rohan he wrapped a towel around and came over.

"I think I overslept." Tony made an execuse.
"I think you haven't slept at all." Rohan said.
"Where is Kamya.... isn't she awake yet." Kasturi enquired.
"Don't you worry about her she is just fine." Tony said.
"Ahhh...there she is." Rohan exclaimed. Kamya had came out of her room a silk sleepwear on her. She looked really sexy after all the love she had got last night.

"Why are you standing so far...come here." Tony said.
Kamya moved closer towards them...she was about to get seated beside Tony on the larger sofa...Tony pulled her on him. Making her sit in his lap.
"Where are you going sweetheart...." Tony Whispered
And he kissed her on her lips. It was a sweet simple kiss and Kamya couldn't refuse that.

"Arrrhmmm...." Kasturi exclaimed.
"You guys still not satisfied...get a room." She added.
"Don't you think we should learn from them...I mean i am going to be your husband and ...." Rohan winked...
"I can't help you with that...I think." Kasturi blushed.

"Rohan can you get us some coffee..." Kamya aksed.
"Sure Mam..." Rohan got up and left.
"I need to hit the loo...if you please execuse me ?" Kamya asked Tony.
"Yeah Sure... Should I be accompanying you ?" Tony had a cunning smile on his face.
Kamya looked at him hard...these were the things she didn't expected to be asked in front of her best friend....who was constantly trying to make an eye contact with her.
"Ahhh Never mind..." Tony respnded.

Tony got up and beseated really close to Kasturi. His right arm on back rest reaching Kasturi's shoulder. He sniffed her in.
"You seem to have a pretty good time yourself last night ?" Kasturi asked.
"I think your best friend had to suffer because of you...Ohhh You are so divine." Tony replied and nuzzled on Kasturi's neck and back of her earlob.
Tony had a totally controlling effect on Kasturi...she closed her eyes in pleasure...but her lips parted to say...
"Ahhh Please stop... Rohan could see."
"I am not afraid of him...I will marry you both Kasturi and your friend." Tony replied... turning her head towards him trying to kiss her.
Kasturi put palm on her lips..."Please this is not right."
Tony respected her thoughts and left her.
After a while... Rohan came back.

"So what you guys are talking about ?" Rohan asked.
"Ahh. Nothing I was just inviting Kasturi to my hotel in Goa...you know for your honeymoon. What do you think ?"
"Will it be free..." Rohan chuckled.
"Well not really..." Tony replied winking at Kasturi.
Kasturi turned red on his wild intentions for her. She held her head down. Duggal was unknown to all this...he was busy firing up the Television.

"I think I need your friend again." Tony said and got up off and shut door past him. Kamya had to suffer again.

It was around 2:00PM. They all had lunch. Kamya had put on that red seductive dress. Kasturi too had straightened her, they had to get back to their place.
"I think we should leave Kamya now..." she asked her friend who was still sitting in Tony's lap.
"Whoa...who is going where ? Tony exclaimed.
"Kamya and I, we need to push off..Right ?"
Kamya too noded.
"I am taking you with me...Goa...my place." Tony said looking in her eyes.
"When did we decided that..." Kamya exclaimed, "and what about things I should take on." She was clearly happy with this thought.

"Its just a weekned Girl...and you have your phone with you thats enough... everything is on me. Besides I don't think you will be needing to wear there." He declared. Making it even tougher for Kamya to look into eyes of anyone around there.
"Alright then. You guys have a good trip." Kasturi got up...the driver was waiting for her.
She hugged Rohan and kissed him on the cheek. She came and hugged Tony and Kamya both at the same time.
"Just don't get her pregnant." Kasturi Whispered.
"Well I will try my best not to." He replied back. And they all parted.

At around 10:00 in the night. Kasturi called Rohan in.
"I think we should marry after 6 months instead of 12, what do you say ?" Kasturi asked.
"I am ready to marry your next hour." Rohan was elated.
"Yeah...it seems fair as well as logical." Kasturi said thoughtfully.
"It is six then...I am gonna hung up before you change your decision." Duggal exclaimed and hung up.

"Ahhhh...what happened Sir..." Sameera cried underneath Duggal.
"Your boss's gonna marry an angel in 6 months. Then probably i won't be calling you more often." He exclaimed and impaled further in his secretary's ass, whom he was fucking for 3 hours now.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
6 months later. It was her wedding day. Rohan and Kasturi decided to undergo a simple court marriage instead of a extravagant affair. There were only friends and from both ends. Kasturi's parents couldn't attend, because of an urgency but were present there through skype. They were truly pleased to see their beautiful daughter settling in her life.

From the time she stepped out of the car in her red saree with her bare back and her hair tied in a bun topped with the jasmine flowers everyone was in awe of her beauty. People across ages had already started fantasising about her. She was the lady, everyone hoped to bed.

Rohan too was elated, and he couldn't believe he was going to marry such a beauty. He couldn't keep his hands off her. The touch of her skin blissfull as ever...her lips shaking and shivering evertime he was caressing her love handle with his rough hand. She was trying her best to keep a composed look on her face.

"I never knew you look this sexy in saree...I couldn't wait to peel you off this fabric and kiss you everywhere this cloth is kissing you." Rohan Whispered in her ears.
"Shhhh." Kasturi scolded, him by putting her index finger on her lips.

They both signed out. And were declared as husband and wife between the raising claps.
Rohan couldn't keep his emotions and marched towards Kasturi, pulling her in his embrace and placing his lips over her. Soon exploring the depths and deliciousness that he was craving for past One and Half year. Kasturi's eyes were open....she couldn't believe what just happened. She looked and everyone was enjoying.

She burnt in shame and pushed Rohan gently, who was reluctant to give her up...but eventually he did. The crowd rejoiced. Kasturi's head was down while Rohan was accepting the appreciation he was getting from everyone.

They reached home. She and Rohan headed straight towards their bedroom. As soon as they shut the door...Rohan had started undressing her with all the mighty force that he had. He had already got rid of the saree she was wearing.

"Rohan...Stop. We have the night...I don't want to look bad for the evening party. Just hold it for sometime." Kasturi blushed covering her breasts with her hands crossed.
"Then I should better cancel the party." Rohan smirked and moved toward her.
He was right behind her...she could feel his breaths on her shoulder.
"Put your hands down. I want to feel you...I want to see it all." Duggal's voice firm.
Kasturi lowered her hands, Duggal placed both his palms on her hooters, pressing them making them bulge out of the blouse she was wearing. Kasturi was shivering with all the alien feeling she was getting, but Duggal had already started unhooking her. She hadn't wore any bras underneath and soon they emerged out in full glory. Her honey dewed glistening skin topped with the pink cherries slowly turning red due to their rough handling by Rohan.

"Wow...they are beautiful." Duggal Whispered and burried his nose in her haira and started moving his lips at her neck, shoulder and everything in between.
But soon he realised...she wasn't pleased with the idea of lovemaking now...and there also was a knock on the door.

It was hard for him to calm himself down after all these patient years but he gave up his wishes. He reached towrds the door... opening it, careless of her newly wed wife still exposed at the top, and her lower half almost naked as she was wearing a satin red petticoat tight on her ass and thinghs.
It was the same driver Birju. He had came over to call Rohan for some urgent work that needed his attention.
Kasturi had no time to brace herself up, all she could do was to turn around on her position, her back all exposed and her round inviting ass.

"What...you idiot ? What is it ?" Duggal roared.
"Sir...Sir... Actually...Ramu and...." Birju was stammering. He couldn't utter a word after all the beauty he was seeing. He hadn't seen such a divine beauty in his life. He was standstill.
Birju was not merely a driver but he also was the friend in sin with his boss. He always fulfilled his boss's desire, and he was the one who knew all his dirty secret and desires.

Rohan somewhere had a personality of an exhibitor, he really liked show his possession and find it kinky to do things in presence, he was fond of putting women in uncomfortable setup while they were exposed. But that was it for him, he never really liked the idea of sharing.

And seeing Birju's face strucked on his newly wedded possession his face too lit up and he eased out, acknowledging what he was going through.
"Isn't she delicious ?" He whispered to Birju.
"More than anything in this world Sir." He replied. His eyes still transfixed.
"But like the car, I can't let your hands on her. Only see... don't even dare touching." Rohan warned.
"I think thats enough for me." He replied grinning.
"Back off Now. She needs rest."and Rohan pushed him out, closing the gate behind.

To be continued.
Rashmi
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kasturi woke up to a knock on her door. She checked the clock it was 6:00 PM in the evening, She had been sleeping for 4 and half hours.

She looked around...her mind still in sleep. The room was locked, and she was stark naked as she slept.
The knock on the door grew louder.

"Coming wait." She responded.
She put on a robe over her, and opened the gate.
This was Mahendra, one of the staffs in Rohan's house, he had came over to wake her up and hand over the dress Rohan had sent for her.

Mahendra was a man in his late 30s, he was a polite man and was the most obedient servant in this house. In Rohan's presence he hardly uttered a word. He was from a village in Haryana and had been working there for almost 20 years by now. He hardly looked at Kasturi, but seeing her this close, he couldn't control just to marvel at her Beauty.
Although she wasn't dressed as open...yet her Beauty was unparalleled. Her face looked really innocent, at the same time seductive. He looked at her top to down, scanning every inch of her, and finally stopping at her breasts. Her nipples were poking through that silk robe.

He didn't even noticed when she took that box from his hands. She waited for sometime, but not seeing him moving she snapped her fingers at his face. And Mahendra lowered his gaze.
"I..I...I...am sorry madam." He fearfully said, and fled back to his work.

Kasturi's head was spinning..."How she was going to live in this male house ?"
She put the box on bed and headed to bathroom, to freshen herself up.

She came back and opened the first gift that her husband had presented her.
There were two red dresses in it. One dress was a really short one...it was a one piece dress. To be hung against the breats and ending just five inches below her ass, it was a really good fit for her figure.
"How could I wear this in front of everyone...has he totally gone mad ?"

She picked up the next dress...It too was of red colour. It had a light fabric, soft as a kitty. It consisted two strips, that crossed at the back. The it was backless, showing her back the maximum possible, it also meant she could not wear a bra underneath it. Unlike the fist one it went all the way down to her feet...but it was also of no use as it had a slit on the left side... meaning her legs as well be all visible.

The box also consisted, platinum earrings and a few more items for her hair decoration. It also consisted a pair of red stilletos.
"How could I even wear this either ?" She gasped.
She took her phone and dialed her husband.

"Hey Wifey...did you liked the present I had sent you !" Rohan enquired.
"How I am supposed to wear them, either of them show too much skin ?" She replied in frustration.
"I am coming over." He replied and cut off.

"What happened... whats wrong with the dress ?" Rohan was in the room.
"Everything." Kasturi replied.
"Aren't they beautiful ?" Rohan asked.
"No they are lovely...but how could I wear them at the party." Kasturi replied.
"Comm'on...Its not such a party...just a few people, everyone will be dressed like that only. Plus you are my newly wed wife, let them be jealous of me atleast." He winked.
Kasturi left her hands out, she clearly could not believe what he was saying.
Rohan came close to her.. and held her face in his palm.
"This is the dress thats it, whether you like it or not, get dressed. Or I will have you meeting in this robe. Understood ?" Rohan's voice was firm.
She could feel the warmth in his voice, all she could do was to nod in agreement.
"Good." Rohan said. and his right hand sliped stopping over her left boob, feeling their softness in his hands.
"I can't wait to peel off every drees on your body." He whispered in her ears and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The party was more of a private kind, like her wedding her parents couldn't attend it, as they were out of town. Kamya was the only one apart from Rohan and Staffs that she knew at this party, everyone was completely alien to her. And to meet them in such a flasy dress had kept Kasturi thinking and thinking.

But she had to do as instructed, as Rohan looked really tensed, when he met her in bedroom. It was around 8:30 when Rohan gave a missed call to her, that's it, it was a signal for her to cone down, and she exited her room. As she reached the hem of stair, Rohan proudly announced, "May I present you Guys, the love of my life, The very beautiful Kasturi... Kasturi Duggal." And everyone's gaze turned up on her.

The light in the hall had dimmed and white light bathed Kasturi in. And Instantly she glew, her dress vibrant red, her lush skin tone glowing more than ever under that snow white light, the platinum eating glittering...and her diamond ring adding to all her charms that she was taken.

Everyone's jaw just dropped to in appreciation of her beauty, Male female Alike. As she started to step down...more of her skin showed...making men more uncomfortable. Kasturi had her hair bunned at the top and it was decorated with Jasmine flowers, exposing her neck and bosom completely which just added to her beauty.

"Rohan was right...I looked really out fashined if I had wore A saree." Kasturi thought to herself as she noticed more women in similar kind of dresses. Rohan approached to receive her...and Kasturi being a polite trophy wife met with each guest with broad smile on her face.
It wasn't a very much buzzing party hardly 50 people around, about 20 of them female, enjoying the eve of wedding.
Rohan introduced Kasturi to a man, who was in security officer, He had investments in Rohan business and had made things easier for him, the next person she met was a neighbour who lived at the end of same road, where her new home was situated.
Rohan was way too arrogant introducing him to Kasturi, His name was Adi. She could feel the tension in, He and Rohan were like enemies, they clearly didn't liked each other.

She met a few more people before meeting Rohan's only child Aarav.
"Kasturi meet my son Aarav." Rohan said.

"Hi Champ. How you doing...?" Kasturi offered her hand to him.
"Your wife is beautiful, Father." He replied... looking at Rohan.
Rohan and Kasturi both chucked at him.
"Well I am your mother now." Kasturi replied and hugged Aarav in her embrace.

The security officer man, gasped. He was completely blown away by Kasturi beauty and he wanted himself to be the one which Kasturi should be hugging and that too really tightly.

"Why can't he live with us ?" Kasturi asked.
"He will." Rohan replied, tapping on kids head.

The night grew darker and the party younger, afew people left and there were afew who were half drunk and having a quality time of their lives. The DJ had dimmed the light and put on a slow romantic track on.
It was the understood rule that Kasturi was unaware of was everyone was allowed to dance with anyone except their life partner.
Kamya was as well half drunk and was sitting besides her friend.
Rohan approached, Kasturi's face lit up and then down, as Rohan had asked Kamya for dance. And Kamya just sank in Duggal's arms.

There were regular exchange of partners going on as well. A few moments later, The Neighbour approched Kasturi and he offered his hands to Kasturi and took her to the middle of dance arena.
He took her left hand and placed it on his shoulder, and he took the other in his palm. His other hand ran against her waist and spread at her back, just above her hips. As the dress was really a low back..his pinky finger was actually inside the dress pressed against her plush flesh.

To be continued.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
"Of all these years of enemity I haven't been more jealous of Rohan as I am today." Adi said to Kasturi in low tone.

He was holding her really close to him, he wanted to feel her as much he could.
"Ahhh...God You are so beautiful." Adi Whispered in her ears.
"Hahaha, Ummm Well, thanks." Kasturi replied blushing, her cheecks turning red. And she started to move her body in a really seductive way.

At a distant corner, The security officerman was dancing with Kamya, he was having his ways with her, anyone could see how he had digged his palm in her plump luxurious ass. At times also had been Grabbing her titties, making her squeal i pain.

After half an hour, The party was almost over, only a bunch of people remaining.
Rohan approached Adi and Kasturi who still were dancing together, but seeing the crowd diluted Adi was all polite in whatever he was doing and didn't took a chance that could possibly mean loosing Kasturi.
He held Kasturi's wrist and pulled her in his arms.
"Get the hell outta here." He said to Adi.

And to Kasturi's surprise he picked her up on his shoulder, the crowd cheered. Rohan took all the appreciation and started stepping up to their bedroom. People disbursed soon after it, and Kamya left on security officerman's shoulders.

Rohan entered in the bedroom and threw her on the bed.
"Put on the thread thats inside the closet...I will be back, Don't displease me now !" He declared and stormed out.

Kasturi got up of the bed and dropped down the gown she was wearing, and put on a silk silver coloured night dress.
The fabric so soft that It felt like feather, kissing her lush skin, She kept her panties in, and been back on bed.
The fabric kissing her toned plump thighs and outlining her curvacious figure, making a sexy V at her womanhood.
She looked like an angle of sex.

Rohan had been back again, he had somethings with him, he dropped them on the table besides bed, it was draped and Kasturi was curious to peek into it.
"Ssshhh... Don't." Rohan commanded.
He opened the drawer and fetched a tie and a sleeing eye mask. And he inched slowly towards the bed.

He took Kasturi's palm and tied them loose and put them up underneath her head, he then made her put on the sleeping mask...it was total darkness now. All she could rely on was her hearing ability, her other sensory organs operating at the top. Her breathing increased...making her breasts go up and down faster.

She hear the sound of belt falling on the ground...and a few seconds later the bed shook as someone had moved onto it.
Rohan was abover her, she could feel his breathing on her face and body, her lips parted in anticipation but there was no kiss.

But then just afew moment later... Rohan's lips crashed onto Kasturi's taking full pleasure out of them, smooching her really hard. Soon he had his ways fulfilled with his tonge inside. Kasturi lips started to get warm with such roughness, and soon the burn was replaced with Ice cubes operating on her lips...Rohan too had eased out, and now they were kissing passionately with deep oral pleasures.

Rohan held a cube in his mouth and moved to lower part of Kasturi's body, her breasts. The cube vanished and repleced by another one and this one reached on either peaks of her divine bosom, making her cherries go rock hard in seconds. They rose up like they were of an inch sized, poking through that silver coloured nighty. The thin fabric being all soaked was now showing more and concealing less.
And all of this was too much for Rohan, he couldn't keep his mouth of her juicy breasts any longer and he unstripped the fabric of her upper part. And he had his wishes fulfilled.
Kasturi back arched in pleasure. This was her first manly encounter and facial hairs of Rohan had made her pleasure to go up a notch higher. She was moaning at the most seductive voice... fueling Rohan's lust further.

Rohan stopped sucking... Kasturi collected her hand back up and opened up her eyes...her eyes asking what happened ?
Rohan smiled back...He had a bottle of honey in his hands. And he poured a thick drop on her boobs and a few drops on Kasturi's lips, which she eagerly tasted in.
Rohan tied her hands back...but left her eyes open this time.
And started cleaning off what he spreaded seconds ago.
His palms helping him to squeeze the honey out.

Rohan get off her and fetched the remaining modesty left on her body...which glistened seeing the sexy lighting in the room.

Rohan too couldn't help but to marvel at her Beauty. His jaws dropped and he was drooling. His eyes lustful.

To be continued.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
And seeing Rohan this way eyeing at her body made Kasturi sink, she felt drowning in her shyness. Her hands were tied but she put them on her love triangle, the last attempt to save whatever modesty left on her.

Rohan held her ankles and separated her legs apart... slowly... exposing her purest treasure. Gleaming in full glory.
And her pink panties just adding enough spice to be left craving for more. The panties covering her love whole completely, and it had taken her shape...it was like the second skin. Rohan was aroused to the core seeing this.
He took her left leg in his hands and started making love to her feet...kissing...biting and teasing.
"Ohhh...Yes...Ouch..not to hard." were escaping her mouth.

Rohan progressed further making love to her calf...he was in no mood to leave anything untouched by his mouth and his tongue. He progressed further and digged his fingers in her silky thighs. He rubbed the chocolate there and cleaned it clean with his mischeviously deft mouth.
The wild love Rohan was making had left Kasturi biting herself off in order to not to moan too loud.
And slowly Duggal tucked in his fingers and pulled down the remaining thread left on her body and further threw it off.

"Don't bring your hands down...or I will tie them fixed." Rohan instructed.
He separated both her legs even further to accomodate himself in between them.
The view was exceptionally breathtaking...it was one epitome of a pussy, all shaved...her honey dewed skin looked like full of juices...her really pink clitoris peeking from in between her luscious pussy lips. Her lower lips joined together...not leaving them apart. While her upper lips were parted.. to let her moans to the fullest.

Rohan couldn't believe what he was seeing...he was transfixed. And Kasturi was aching for the moment when Rohan will just please her with his tongue.

Duggal digged his finger in her inner thighs and started teasing her...he started kissing all the places except her pussy, that made Kasturi even hornier. Kasturi adjusted her position in order to touch Rohan with her lower lip. But it only brushed away slightly touching.
But finally Duggal had his lips placed on her love hole.
His tongue doing the job, running up and down on her slit separating her lips slightly, which closed as soon as he left them, his tongue playing with her clitoris... taking her in between his lips... sqeezing...flicking and teasing.
There was a lot of fantasies he had in his mind.. but he knew he could not hold longer...he was aroused to the core.

To be continued...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply