Poll: Brutal catfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
kangana ranaut
63.64%
7 63.64%
deepika padukone
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

kangana ranaut vs deepika padukone brutal catfight ( story will follow)
kangana ranaut vs deepika padukone
Two of strongest women in Bollywood hated each other for years 
Both will destroy each other body 
Comment and vote in the poll
Story will follow
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Comment and vote please

[Image: kangana-ranaut-deepika-padukone-1-164414...494367.jpg]
[Image: Kangana-Ranaut-vs-Deepika-Padukone-at-Ca...84x441.jpg]
[Image: kangana-ranaut-slams-a-journalist-for-br...defend.jpg]
[Image: l-264802-040034-updates.jpg]
how to download hi res instagram photos
Like Reply
Two very strong women in brutal catfight
Comment and vote please

[Image: s3dkljk7bgp41.jpg]
[Image: kr11-1637766038jjj.jpg]
[Image: kangana-hhh.jpg]
[Image: 4c26f712aa3a8a8de4f79c5f8245a81cff.jpg]
Like Reply
Deepika ki gaand mast hai
Like Reply
Two of the hottest strongest women in Bollywood
In a nude hot brutal catfight
Comment and vote please

[Image: 19cba929b7b96016e6bc5327ccf46b38gg.jpg]
[Image: 13hottest-april-cover-girl-2016-5gghh.jpg]
[Image: 6af88dce280a441cabc90be58b1f33d4ttf.jpg]
[Image: Kangana-Ranaut-Hot-in-lace-bra-deep-cleavage-3.jpg]
[Image: crop.jpg]
[Image: whatsapp-image-2020-11-22-at-2-04-35-pm-...x900xt.jpg]
Like Reply
Vote and comment

[Image: kangana-ranaut-201-djjj.jpg]
[Image: c36c8f1834648c2875244b1367c47f77hh.jpg]
[Image: ab8gxsl8hc131.jpg]
[Image: 517b33981896652b063caaa61c862fb6gg.jpg]
[Image: Kangana-Ranaut-Swimwear-and-Bikini-Photos-3.jpg]
[Image: 2115a8759e98a88a8c2d62c2f1ee7ad9.jpg]
mobile image hosting
Like Reply
Vote and comment

[Image: 6af88dce280a441cabc90be58b1f33d4ttf.jpg]
[Image: bikiniiiii-jpg.jpg]
[Image: 1233.jpg]
[Image: images.jpg]
[Image: kr1.jpg]
Like Reply
Deepika ki gaand ka jawab nahin
Like Reply
kangana ranaut vs deepika padukone

Kangana ranaut was not happy in her life her career was not doing very well,one day kangana ranaut wake up became nude and came in front of a mirror and said I may be old but I am still hot I will get my career back up and running, then kangana call her friend and said can you find a big producer of who can give me big film, the friend said nobody in Bollywood want to work with you, but there is a producer he has recently hired your enemy deepika padukone for his next film, if you can to his house and fuck him he can make you the actress of his next film, kangana immediately went to the producer house, kangana wear a very hot saree, kangana came to the house and knocking the door,the door open the producer look at kangana and said what are you doing here, kangana grabbed him and kiss him, the producer said come inside my house, inside the house both of them made hot love for 2 hours, the producer said what do you want for me, kangana said make me the actress of your next film and throw deepika padukone out, the producer said alright you're the actress also please come to my party next night, kangana said alright, then kangana wanted to a gym, after coming to a gym kangana wanted to a steam room of the gym,
Deepika life was miserable her married life was a nice but miserable, deepika was not getting film but recently she got a film, one morning deepika wanted to the gym to exercise, after exercising deepika wanted the gym steam room after entering the steam room deepika saw a woman it was hard enemy kangana, kangana came close to deepika and said how are you doing, deepika look at kangana hot muscular body and said I'm fine, kangana came close to deepika and pushed hee bigger boobs against deepika smaller ones and said you know what you should stay away from me I'm more hotter than you, in response deepika said you could look in the mirror and see who's more beautiful, kangana said you should look and see my body and decided which one of us have the best body, both women hated each other for years, then deepika said get out of fight, kangana said there is no points fighting I have party to go to, kangana left the steam room and left the gym, Deepika also left the steam room and the gym, both women went back there house. both women got dress and wanted to the party

Deepika padukone was walking into the after party people met her in the party, deepika meet the producer, the producer said I have something to tell you I have decided to throw out the film and cast kangana ranaut in the film, hearing this deepika was shocked,Suddenly kangana ranaut enter the party,Deepika face went red and her anger was rising look at kangana ranaut, deepika take off her heels and wake towered kangana ranaut,

Deepika came close kangana and said whore bitch I am lot better actress then you how can you take my film,"Kangana said in your dreams I got the film because I'm better than you deepika that's a fact that you have to deal with if your ugly stupid brain, can handle that. Deepika said you are nothing front of me,

Kangana said You flat chested skank more women then you, kangana taken off her high heels, both woman shouting at the other with fingers up in the others face.Kangana said if we fought and that would be my beating you to the point where an ambulance would be needed and a doctor unsure how to treat you because I squeezed your head so tight with my legs that you have a shrunken head."Deepika said Your legs, those matchsticks can't measure up with mine! Both woman noses were touching now and kangana eyes narrowed and kangana pushed deepika down to the ground. Deepika got up and kangana had her arms up and flexed for all the people there.

Deepika pushed kangana down to the ground "If you're smart you'll stay there.""I'm smart!" Kangana got up "but I'm not staying there." There noses touched again but this time they lowered there heads and spoke now so only the other could hear. deepika said I hate you so much, I'll take whatever you can dish out as long as I shut your big mouth. Kangana said deepika you have no idea on what I can dish out but when you're broken and bloody and crying you'll know."

Both woman left hands got behind the back of the other woman's necks and scratched each other and then backed away. Kangana came in and hit the first slap which jerked deepika's body. Deepika came back with her own that jerked kangana body. They looked at each other again; the first slap had caused a streak of blood to come from the corner of each woman's lips. Deepika stared over at the blood on kangana's lip, deepika has never been slapped so hard anyone.

Kangana said Just so you know deepika I don't care what people will think but I will throw you in trash, kangana jumped into another slap, this time deepika ducked it and scooted behind kangana grabbing her by the hair and slamming her down to the dance floor. deepika said I will teach you a lesson bitch, kangana spun around and leg tripped deepika down to the floor, kangana then jumped on deepika's back and got one hand in deepika's hair and hauled back. Kangana other hand was under deepika's dress and deepika padukone was screaming "Oh my god stop that.Deepika sent an elbow back and missed at first but then threw another back and it connected with kangana's jaw. Kangana fell off of deepika's back and deepika got on kangana's back and one hand went under kangana's dress "Let's see how you like your womanhood getting attacked."

Now kangana screamed but she closed her legs and rolled and was now got on top of deepika. Kangana simply stood up and got away from deepika. Deepika got up quickly and fired a right and a left then hit a leg kick that put kangana down. "You fucking wimp, I knew this would be a waste of time."That's not what you were screaming a second ago" kangana got up to her feet, she brought her hand up to her face and sniffed "You stink.Deepika padukone faked a punch and went for a take down, kangana ranaut stepped back and hit an uppercut that dropped deepika flat down. "You let me up now I'm letting you up. Deepika got up, her mouth was bloodied and kangana nodded and smiled "First blood is yours bitch.

Kangana smiled and fired off a jab, deepika head snapped back and the two then started to circle each other like wild animals. Kangana had the slightly longer reach and was hitting jab after jab to deepika. Deepika fired off a kick as her mouth was being bloodied more and more and connected to kangana's side. Kangana grimaced but because of there dresses the kicks would not have full affect.

The grimace helped deepika step closer and now she hit two jabs and bloodied kangana mouth and she then hit a hard straight which knocked kangana back. Deepika then came close to kangana, kangana kicked deepika in the pussy, kangana came close to deepika, deepika got her hands up in kangana's hair, kangana punched deepika in the face. Kangana screeched at her hair being pulled and deepika turned her over and slammed her head into the floor but kangana now had her hands in deepika's hair and rolled her over. Kangana now hit deepika's head onto the floor. Deepika let her right hand go and grabbed at the back of kangana's dress and started yanking at the dress and kangana's hair to turn her over and was ripping the dress as she did that.

Kangana got her foot between their two bodies as she was rolled over and released one of her hands and grabbed at deepika's dress then started straightening her leg ripping at deepika's dress. Deepika let go of kangana's hair and dress and rolled away and as she tried to get up she was tackled back down to her side. She hit one punch to deepika's side and then an elbow and kangana tried to push deepika down onto her back but deepika was desperate and kept a death grip on kangana's thigh.Kangana stood up and backed away from deepika; she took her dress off and threw it away. Deepika stayed on the ground and slid out of her own dress, she knew this woman would do something to her if she stayed blinded or trapped for an instant. "Get up slut" kangana ranaut demanded of deepika padukone.

Deepika looked around at the people who seemed to be fully on kangana's side at this point. Kangana got tired of waiting for deepika to get up and rushed at her but that was what deepika wanted as she got her feet in kangana's stomach and flipped her over into the seating area. Kangana landed hard on her back and she started to move around holding her back. Deepika padukone got up and dusted herself off and fixed her bra then her panties. She looked around at the spectators and smiled at them before moving toward kangana ranaut. Deepika purposefully set one chair up and then grabbed kangana by the hair. As she was lifting her up she slammed two clubbing blows to kangana back.Deepika locked in a front face lock and grabbed kangana panties and as kangana got back onto her feet deepika yanked the panties. It was a tremendous wedgie lifting kangana up into the air. Deepika started to laugh maniacally at what she did then tried to suplex kangana onto the chair. Kangana kept fighting her way back down to her feet though, the third time she fought it she didn't land on her feet but rose her feet up so they would go between deepika's legs and she threw deepika in a suplex move.

Kangana rested for a moment, her amazing breasts heaving up and down she could hear some rustling as deepika was crawling towards an exit crying. Kangana got on her hands and knees and crawled towards deepika grabbing her by one ankle. Deepika yanked her ankle away then turned onto her back and used her other foot to kick kangana in the jaw.That put kangana flat on her stomach but deepika was still in a lot of pain and was crawling backwards on her bum up the stairs. Her hopes were to recover and then take the fight back to kangana ranaut. "Look at deepika run" Someone said.She heard that and was frustrated and angered at it, she just wanted a break for a moment before ending kangana and they thought she feared the bitch. She was still in pain but she would prove them wrong. She got up and got her arms under kangana body and started to lift her up to her feet.

kangana was already starting to get up and could feel deepika's arms on her arm pits and quickly got her arms around deepika's body and lifted her up into the air and ran forward. The two women crashed through the exit into a hallway. Deepika got back down to her feet and dug her nails into kangana's rib cage and scratched. Kangana ranaut screamed and loosened her body grip on deepika who took the opportunity to get behind kangana ranaut. She immediately went for a full nelson and got her right arm up and in the nelson position but kangana grabbed her left wrist then tried to spin away but deepika stayed with her.

Tired of going for the move deepika pushed kangana away then as kangana tried to turn and face deepika who was coming towards her and hit her with a punch that put her against the wall. Kangana's vision went groggy and she swung her arm with a weak looking punch that was caught by deepika padukone who looked around.

"Only a matter of time and I would get her" kangana then came across and put her entire body into a punch that put both she and deepika down. Blood was coming from both women's mouths and they struggled to get up. Deepika finally got her body up a bit when kangana dove into another punch that ended with deepika down on her back and kangana lying on top of deepika stomach.Kangana hand rested on deepika panties and she took a deep breath then heard deepika say as she realized where the hand was as well. "Please don't, kangana please.Kangana grabbed a handful of panties and yanked, deepika ass lifted up and kangana was relishing in the delight of driving deepika panties into her clit harder and deeper. She waved frantically and was screaming in such pain that everyone was in shock about how kangana was handling deepika.

The positions the two women were in meant she couldn't get her hands near kangana's wrist to do anything to stop this. Finally her panties started to rip and maybe kangana wouldn't notice and lose her balance but kangana let go and then put her hand inside deepika's panties and deepika tried to fight it as the fingers of Kangana went searching for a way to cause an extreme amount of pain to deepika padukone.

Deepika got both her hands on kangana's ribs and pushed and then tried sliding out from under kangana. It did work and it moved kangana's hand long enough for deepika to sit up and take two hand full's of the back of kangana's panties and give kangana ranaut a return wedgie.The power and sheer force deepika was using to yank kangana's underwear caused kangana ranaut to be rolled forward onto her shoulders and have her legs bent over so her feet were by her head. Deepika brought her body across kangana's legs switching to a one handed wedgie and as kangana screamed in pain she used the power in her legs to lift deepika off her.

Both women stayed down for a minute breathing hard and in a lot of pain. Kangana tried to get up but her legs gave out and she couldn't stand up and fell back to her knees. Deepika saw that and saw the pain in kangana's face and a smile crept over deepika's face when she saw the uncontrollable tears falling from kangana's eyes.Deepika got up but the pain between her legs caused her to drop and now she was crying. She realized why kangana ranaut wasn't able to get up and why the tears. The wedgies they had given the other were so intense and done with such malice that the pain was still there and standing had made it worst.

Kangana looked over at deepika so angry about what she did to her and hoping it didn't cause permanent damage. She started to inch closer to deepika and with each movement on her knees the thoughts of permanent damage changed from hoping there was none down to her womanhood to causing some to deepika padukone.

Deepika started to slowly make her way towards kangana. People saw what she just did to kangana, she escaped and caused damage. Deepika wasn't thinking about whether or not what was done to her was permanent. She was thinking about her reputation and how she absolutely now had to physically break kangana ranaut to send a long and clear message to all others. "If you want to go with me and I want to fight as hard as I can you will get hurt.Deepika padukone They weren't really paying attention to the other thinking they were the tougher of the two and the only one going forward. Then they bumped heads and there eyes moved up and as they locked both women sat up and got their left arms behind the others head and brought the other in tight.

They started to trade hard right hands into the other's rib cage. The punches were landing with sickening thuds against the muscular bodies. Shortly after one of deepika hit kangana punch landed on deepika. Kangana would land a hard punch that less then a second afterwards was answered by a hard punch from deepika padukone.

They hit three more punches each and those close to the action could see the red marks growing larger and larger with each punch. Deepika switched tactics on kangana though and reached around her back grabbing kangana ranaut panties and yanked upwards. Kangana screamed as loud as she could. Deepika took her left arm and slid it down kangana's body and grabbed the front of her panties and yanked upwards. The scream from kangana caused people to actually consider stepping in when they heard her scream for her father. Deepika knew it was just a matter of time for kangana to quit and found the strength to get up to her feet. Deepika said Give up whore or I'll tear you in half."

Kangana was getting close to giving up but something in her refused. She had to beat deepika padukone. After everything they put each other through she had to be the one to win. She had to prove deepika was some fake tough and she was the real deal. In one final effort to make the pain stop and deliver some off her own she brought her head back then forward opening her mouth and began biting down on the side of deepika's neck.Everyone stepped back as deepika let go of the wedgie and both women dropped down to their knee's. Kangana let go of the bite and somewhere somehow found a way to find the energy to grab the front and back of deepika's panties and screamed at the top of her lungs as she simultaneously yanked them upwards while standing and running at the exit door.

Kangana threw deepika at the door and then collapsed down onto her knees. She rolled onto her back and slowly and carefully started to take off her own panties. As the fabric was leaving her sensitive area she screamed "Damn you deepika padukone bitch."A friend in the party came to her and said deepika enough is enough everyone here knows that your tough and you took a lot but this is it. Just stay down and...."

Another friend she's right you 'know you are tough but kangana's tougher. It's ok to be second best.Ow ouch ow oh my god" deepika removed her own panties and Deepika padukone was back on her feet staring at the wide open door, kangana ranaut stumbled her way into the doorway. Both women on shaky legs stared at the other and in there minds they ran at each other but they actually limp ran at each other slowly and surely they collided. Deepika got her hands on kangana's face dug her nails in and kangana got a firm grip on deepika's breast and squeezed so hard she broke the titflesh. Deepika let go of her assault on kangana and was desperate when decided decided to do what kangana did and went to bite kangana's neck but kangana could feel deepika breath near her neck and pushed deepika away.Deepika struggled to stay on her feet but somehow maintained her balance. Kangana came forward and went for a big sloppy punch that deepika ducked and felt kangana's large tits on her shoulder so deepika lifted kangana ranaut up in the air and then fell down.

Deepika threw her leg over and was sitting atop kangana's stomach, she sat up straight and those that could see deepika from the front were amazed. Deepika got her hands on kangana's large chest and all the muscles in her torso was flexed from the pressure she was putting on digging her hands into kangana's tits and lifting them upwards. The veins in her neck seemed ready to pop but they lead down through her chest, over to her shoulders down her bicep leading to the forearms finally into deepika's hands.

Kangana was screaming, thinking about offering her surrender; she knew all along a fight with deepika would be one of the most difficult physical challenges in her life. She thought about so many things in the seconds she was being tortured. How she was a role model that so many could look up to her. deepika who never did anything as important as her. She had to win this fight for people who needed a legitimate role model, people should never look up to as a role model.

Deepika leaned forward to get more pressure on kangana's tits, she knew it was just a matter of time now. Deepika worked so hard at everything. Deepika will never got the career she wanted if she loss the fight. Kangana opened her eyes and saw deepika leaning forward so she threw her two arms up, fists clenched she hit deepika in both ears with the inside knuckle and thumb. Deepika's grip loosened and kangana could feel it so she did the same move two more times and finally deepika's death grip on her tits was gone.Kangana turned her hips and threw deepika off the top. She wanted to get up and beat up on deepika padukone, and return the favor of what deepika did to her. She was in so much pain though she needed to rest. She took a deep breath and regrettably brought her hands up to her tits. She could feel the abrasions on her chest, feel were deepika's fingers nails broke the skin and how deep they actually dug in.

Kangana slowly got back up to her feet and looked at deepika who was getting up as well but deepika's back was turned to her. Kangana dove at the back of deepika's leg, deepika's moneymaker the only thing deepika could truly brag about. She clipped deepika in the back of the leg and then crawled to the garbage bin and hauled herself up to her feet. Deepika was screaming in pain, rolling around holding her leg, kangana could barely stand at this point. She was leaning against the garbage bin and the sight of deepika padukone in pain was warming her body. It still disturbed her that she felt pleasure seeing someone else in pain but maybe it was what happens when you fight someone who is hell bent on trying to tear you in half.

Kangana pushed herself away and kicked deepika in the ribs. "Give up deepika, I beat you."

Deepika threw herself at kangana while screaming "No. Kangana moved away and batted deepika down to her chest. Kangana looked around at everyone; she knew she was beaten up. She was bloody and she was naked in front of so many people. Deepika violated her, but she violated deepika as well.

This brawl, this war was nearly over though and she made a step toward deepika. She bent down and grabbed deepika's ankles. Dragging deepika away from the garbage tin, deepika's breast were being scraped against the rough payment ripping her bra apart. Kangana turned deepika around but got hit with something in the knee.

Deepika had grabbed a wooden broom handle and swung it when she was being flipped over and connected solid with kangana knee dropping kangana ranaut forward.On top of deepika now, kangana could feel deepika hands behind her back taking her bra off. She in turn got her hands up on deepika's bra strap and slid the remnants of the torn bra off. Now the two woman were completely naked and they started to roll around the pavement. They got to the garbage bin and were on their sides. They slowly started to get up.As they were getting up deepika slammed kangana's head into the steel bin and kangana fell back down to her knees. Kangana yanked deepika's head down as well and twisted deepika to her right. Deepika's neck is bent at a painful position and could not follow up on what she did to kangana and now kangana got back up and returned the favor and slammed deepika's head into the bin.
Kangana tried to throw deepika padukone away but couldn't and got hit with an uppercut to the left breast. That took kangana breath away and deepika got her hands on kangana's large breasts and started to slam kangana's back into the garbage bin. Deepika stepped back to get maximum room so she could hit kangana with a head kick and knock her out but kangana ranaut pushed off the garbage bin and hit a uppercut that twisted deepika's body nearly dropping her.

Deepika didn't fall though and turned around with the intent of hitting kangana with a few punches. Instead the long leg of kangana ranaut came upwards, her shin bone connecting with deepika's ear. Deepika padukone was folded with her shins under her thighs. Arms up in the air shaking and head twisted to a side with drool coming from her mouth. Deepika padukone was knocked unconscious by kangana ranaut who stood over her victorious.She straightened deepika's body and stood over her just looking down, people taking pictures of the victorious kangana ranaut over the conquered deepika padukone. Every question the two ever had, every question anyone ever had between kangana and deepika just got answered. Who could take more punishment, kangana. Who was the better fighter, kangana.
To finish it off kangana picked deepika padukone up onto her shoulders and threw her inside the trash bin and locked it shut. People in the party call the ambulance for two actress, the ambulance came and took both actress to the hospital, deepika padukone was the most destroy body, deepika padukone told her self she will destroy kangana and take her revenge after getting out of the hospital, kangana took the less damage, kangana out to the hospital very easily, 20 days later, deepika got out of the hospital, deepika came back to her home humiliated she hard after the fight deepika was called by the media call her a destroyed women, deepika was anger got dress and wanted to kangana ranaut house, deepika padukone ring the door bell, the door open kangana ranaut was standing in a robe, kangana said came inside, deepika padukone came inside, kangana ranaut said I now you are here for revenge, deepika smile and said it will be a brutal fight, then deepika undress she became nude, kangana ranaut take off her robe became nude, both women are looking at each other with hate,
Deepika padukone threw a hard punch that smashed into kangana ranaut' jaw, so hard it knocked kangana flat on her ass. As deepika came up on her, kangana hooked her muscular arms around deepika knees and took her down. Deepika landed with a solid thump, right on her back, as kangana climbed on top of her and savagely raked her nails across deepika much smaller breasts as deepika gasped in pain. Kangana began to give deepika padukone hard open-handed, nails-first, slaps that smacked loudly into the outside of deepika firm left breast and had deepika literally with pain.
As deepika cried out in agony, she managed to clasp her hands around kangana big breasts and pushed them as high as they would go. It was now kangana's turn to cry out in pain as deepika slammed her backwards onto the floor, driving her knee into kangana' groin as they fell. Kangana face turned red from the force of the blow, and deepika's beautifully hands tore into kangana, ripping into her breasts, and viciously driving her fiery red nails into the massive breasts around the nipples.

Kangana ranaut moaned in pain as her supersensitive nipples were harshly worked over by deepika padukone. Deepika looked intent on clawing off one of kangana nipples, and the pain seared through kangana body. Deepika crushed the larger breast hard into her nails, as kangana fought to pull deepika's hands away. Nearly blind with pain, kangana clamped her strong hand around deepika's left breast and tugged the small mammary down with all her strength, getting a cry of pain from deepika and felt her nipple mauling lessen.
Kangana kept her fingers tightly gripped around deepika breast, twisting and jerking around the smaller nipple so hard kangana thought she might rip it off the breast completely. Deepika moaned in pain, as it felt like kangana was stretching her pink nipple to unbelievable lengths. Kangana ranaut wrapped her meaty legs around deepika slender waist, while still painfully pulling deepika's mouthwatering nipple around. Clamping her strong legs around deepika's body, kangana locked her ankles and poured on the pressure like never before as she ripped and tore at deepika padukone breast, the nipple now bleeding where kangana ranaut nails had sunk into it.

But then a loud scream filled the room as deepika, her head right in front of kangana's chest, sunk her teeth hard and deep into kangana' left breast, biting into the baggy breast just to the right of the nipple. Kangana frantically pulled and tugged at deepika's hair, trying to get deepika's teeth off her breast, but to no avail. Kangana's face was twisted in agony as she moans in pain, as deepika starts shaking her head viciously from side to side, putting kangana ranaut in even more pain. Kangana retaliated by sending two teeth-rattling punches to the side of deepika's head, which hurt deepika enough for kangana to slip her fingers between her teeth and breast, and slip her soggy and bleeding nipple out of deepika's mouth.Staggering back, kangana cups her wounded breast, and then flies at deepika in a rage, cocking her fist back and smashing it into deepika's mouth, mashing her lips hard against her teeth, and ripping them open on the inside. Kangana goes sailing back, blood spurting out of her torn lips as she crashes down on the floor with a loud moan of pain. Kangana is on her in an instant. Smashing her body down on top of deepika padukone's, kangana grips both of her breasts and begins to grind them hard between her fingers. Deepika gasps in pain as kangana takes both of her red and throbbing breasts in her hands and starts to rip the sweaty breasts around by the nipples as hard as she could, and as kangana' tight grip finds a milk sac behind deepika's nipple and crushes it, deepika screams in total pain.

Out of desperation, deepika reaches up and latches her hands onto kangana's huge swaying breasts, and with one massive wrench deepika rips her breasts hard to the sides, as now kangana ranaut screams in utter agony. Deepika slashes her rings across kangana's throbbing breasts, and then attacks with her nails, and mauls kangana onto her back. Once again deepika grinds the two rings on her right hand hard against kangana's breasts, getting a moan of pain from kangana ranaut as she knows that kangana's huge nipples are almost at the bursting point. crushes kangana's breasts against her ribcage, driving in her nails.NO.. GOD NO Deepika, MY BREASTS!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!! STOP RIPPING MY TITS OPEN Deepika!!! PLEASE!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!! OHHHHH GOD Deepika!!!! MYYYYYYYY TITS!!!!!!! Deepika reaches back with her fist and smas full in the mouth, both of her lips exploding in blood. Deepika delivers some solid punches to Kangana's belly, her fist sinking into her taut stomach as struggles to free herself and fight back. Both women roll across the floor, with deepika still in control, although kangana tries to pull herself free by giving deepika a blistering back raking with her nails. Deepika winces in pain, and separates from the brunette, her hands trying to soothe the fiery pain in her raw, sweaty back.

Feeling the torn and bleeding trenches kangana dug into her skin, deepika charges kangana and slams her up against a wall, smashing her fists hard and deep into kangana's breasts, pounding them like they were speed bags. Kangana's arms come up to protect her chest, but deepika's punches rip into her breasts like line drives, as deepika buries her fist up to her wrist in kangana's ravaged left breast. Deepika's rings carve bloody furrows into kangana's breasts as Kangana screams in pain.

Both women are exhausted, this fight taking longer than either had expected. Sweat streamed down both women's bodies, and their breasts were bloody from scratches and mottled with black-and-blues from their constant twisting and pounding. Deepika pushed some sweaty strands of her hair out of her face before attacking kangana again, this time taking a crushing hold of kangana' tight nipples and throwing her to the floor by them, ripping her hands away at the last moment so hard she thought she might've torn kangana's breasts right off her body.

Deepika takes no chances as she stands over kangana, raising her foot and sends it smashing down onto kangana's body with all her weight behind it. Kangana' body jerks about painfully on the floor, as deepika rams her heel into kangana's stomach and breasts over and over as she pounds kangana into the floor. Blood vessels in kangana's tits explode as deepika's foot crunches down again and again.

Kangana cried out, "OHHH GOD!!! Deepika---MY BREASTS!!! OHHHH GOD MY BREASTS....YOU BITCH!!!!"deepika jumps into the air and comes down hard on kangana ranaut's midsection, her shapely, slender ass crashing down on kangana ranaut aching breasts. Deepika bounces up and down on kangana, and each time kangana lets out a low and throaty moan as her breasts are crashed into her body. Deepika reaches back and snatch-slaps kangana in the cunt, raking her hard nails across kangana' clit as kangana screams in pain. Kangana's eyes grow wide as deepika again smacks the palm of her hand hard against her moist pubic mound and curls up her two middle fingers into kangana's stinging groin and starts applying pressure. Kangana's body stiffens and quivers under deepika's assault, and she lets out a deep moan as deepika's strong fingers and nails tear into her warm moist pussy, her whole body on fire from the excruciating pain.

Feeling the fight won, deepika lets off the pressure between kangana's legs and locks her legs around kangana' battered midsection and pumped the woman's body. Kangana is hardly putting up a fight anymore as deepika slams her hands onto her foe's throbbing breasts and crushes them, digging her nails in and shaking the breasts back and forth. With a heave deepika lifts kangana's body up off the floor by her breasts alone, while keeping kangana' lower body locked down with her legs and ass.Kangana screams as her breasts burned in pain. Deepika ripped at both her huge melons with abandon, clawing bloody streaks down their sides. Kangana's face was twisted in agony, her tongue pressed tightly against her clenched teeth as she gasped and moaned in pain. Her breasts felt like they were going to burst at any second, and if she let deepika go on like this much longer the fight would belong to deepika padukone bitch.

Kangana reached up, and slapped kangana hard across the face, leaving a huge red hand print on deepika cheek and snapped her head to one side. Staggering at first, deepika came right back and clasped kangana ranaut breasts in each of her strong hands, deepika digging her healthy nails into kangana' soft titflesh as kangana screamed in pain. Deepika roughly shoved kangana into a corner, trapping her there, as deepika mashed kangana's firm breasts together while grinding her nails into them.Streaks of blood smeared across kangana ranaut breasts as deepika's nails further pierced her skin. Kangana moaned out in pain, but managed to punch the tender underside of deepika's right breast hard, causing the woman to cry out in pain as kangana's fist crushed the small, drum-tight breast against her body.But then deepika rammed her knee down into kangana's groin so hard she nearly knocked kangana unconscious, as kangana's eyes bulged in pain. Deepika tore into kangana's breasts with her nails again, clawing the full round breasts up and down as kangana's face turned red from the mauling.Grabbing each of kangana's breasts deepika commanded, "Give up, bitch, or I'll rip them off," very slowly twisting kangana's sweaty breasts.

"Go fuck yourself, deepika," kangana whispered back. Deepika then surged on the pressure, twisting kangana's breasts so hard the nipples turned a deep purple as blood vessels erupted inside of kangana' tits. Tiring of this, deepika hair-hauled kangana to her feet, and as deepika kept her hands locked tightly onto kangana's breasts, both women staggered around in a circle with deepika in complete control, but suddenly kangana turned the tide of their fight. Kangana smashed her fist down on deepika's left breast after putting her other hand underneath it in a fist, knuckles up. As deepika's breast was slammed onto kangana's knuckles and rings, kangana pushed down on it ground her fist downwards with all her might as deepika now moaned in pain. Kangana would swear that she could feel her knuckles meeting through deepika's mangled titflesh.

"OOOHHHHH GOD MIMI!!! MY TITS!!! THEY HURT SOOOOO MUCH!!! THEY'RE GONNA EXPLODE!!!" Deepika sobbed out in pain. Kangana attacked both of deepika's creamy breasts immediately, sinking her fists hard into each one, then drove her knee into deepika's taut stomach, doubling her over. Kangana grabbed her in a headlock from the side, and started to plow her knee into her breasts as the hung down, causing deepika untold agony as she crushed her breasts. Kangana began throwing a knee into her stomach every few times, with enough force to lift deepika off her feet. Deepika blindly grasped at kangana's groin, grabbing a large fistful of dark pubic hair and yanking on it, as kangana drove another particularly hard knee shot to deepika's already swollen breast, her breast exploding in pain as kangana ground her knee in. As kangana stood on one leg, deepika was able to knock her over and they both crashed to the floor in a tangle of limbs.Kangana hauled deepika up by her hair, but deepika slammed her into a wall with enough power to break off kangana's assault. Deepika smashed a punch hard into kangana's face, bloodying kangana nose, and splattering a thick streak of blood grotesquely across kangana's face. Deepika padukone threw another punch into kangana's face, as kangana's left eye is nearly swollen shut from the rings on deepika's hands smashing into her. Deepika delivered a vicious knee to kangana's groin, putting kangana ranaut in even more pain.

"OOOOooooooooooooohhhhhh....MY CUNT!!!! OOOHHH deepika!!!" Kangana cried out. Deepika clapped her hands onto both of kangana's breasts and ground her nails into kangana's saucer-like nipples. Kangana's blazing nipples felt like they were being torn of her breasts as she tried to pull deepika's hands away, but only added to the pain as deepika had an iron grip on her fiery nipples. Deepika slammed kangana into another wall with a jarring impact and mashed her fingers into kangana's huge, swollen mounds, pushing both breasts upward as the titflesh strained to its limits.

Through the blinding pain, kangana trapped deepika's nipple between her fingers and savagely ripped it from her grip by slapping the breast away hard. Deepika padukone's nipples looked like they were about to tear away from her breasts as kangana ranaut completely ravaged her. Deepika moaned in pain, and pushed kangana's breasts even higher, threatening to push her breasts into her face and then right off her body. It looked like she was trying to take the enemy's breasts and pull them over her shoulders.

Deepika kept on torturing her breasts, and slammed another knee into kangana's pussy. Deepika's large nipples were as hard as rocks as she ground them against the tender undersides of kangana's upturned breasts. Kangana hand closed in a fist and she whaled away at deepika's firm breast, causing deepika padukone to wince in pain as kangana's fist buried itself deeply in the soft titflesh, kangana's rings carving painfully into deepika's swollen tit. . Kangana fired a punch at her right breast and kept alternating blows as deepika moaned with each punch."THIS IS FOR TRYIN' TO RIP MY BREASTS OFF deepika!!! NOW I'M GONNA SHOW YOU WHAT REAL TIT PAIN IS ALL ABOUT, YOU cunt!!"kangana wrenched deepika's tits over hard, feeling milk sacs within deepika's breasts pop and explode."OHHHH GOD kangana, MY TITS!!! PLEASE STOP!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!! MY TITS!!!"

Still keeping a tight grip on kangana's red and aching breasts, deepika bit kangana's breast, trying to mouth all she could of the planetary breast and almost severing the nipple as she bit down, and was rewarded with a moan of intense pain from kangana as deepika chewed on her breast. But a tremendous knee to the pussy had deepika screaming in agony, as kangana rammed her knee up there again, as deepika's swollen pussy lips parted painfully from the blow. Deepika was still twisting kangana's throbbing breasts, as kangana dropped her right hand down to deepika's groin and raked her nails upwards from clit to breast, trailing burning red welts.

To counter that deepika raked her red nails across the tender undersides of deepika's breasts, as deepika screamed at this new torture. Slapping both her hands down on deepika's lush back, kangana gave her a blistering back rake with her nails, and as deepika leaned her head back to scream kangana delivered a solidly hard punch to deepika's face, as deepika's full red lips practically exploded in blood, her bottom lips rupturing open completely.

Kangana hammered deepika again across the face, this time grasping her hair in her free left hand before ramming another punch home against deepika padukone's swollen face. Both of kangana's fists swung in a wide arc and crashed hard onto either side of deepika's breasts, as deepika moaned in pain. Kangana took a step forward and smashed her fist deeply into kangana's soft stomach, doubling the woman over, and then kangana launched another uppercutting punch that cracked into deepika's jaw, splitting her chin wide open and sending the woman sprawling out over the floor. Kangana brought her foot crashing down like a freight train onto deepika's cunt, and deepika's screams echo across the room as kangana grinds her heel in deeply. Deepika can't dislodge kangana's foot, even with both hands as kangana's heel burrows further into her pussy and kangana takes a tight hold of her leg, turning her over onto her belly, deepika's small breasts slightly oozing out of the sides of her body.

Kangana slides up onto deepika's sweaty back, and sees that deepika's small breasts are slightly oozing out from under her upper body. Kangana brings her kneecap up over deepika's tit and then smashes it down on to deepika's right breast, crushing the mound flat between her knee and the floor as deepika moans in pain.
"OOHHHH PLEASE kangana NOOOOOOOOO!!!! MY BREAST!!! MY BEAUTIFUL BREAST!!! YOU'RE DESTROYING MY TIT!!!! PLEASE!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!! JUST GET YOUR KNEE OFF MY BREAST!!!"

Pulling deepika's head back with a fistful of hair, kangana twists her head about, as she continued to grind her knee into deepika's breast.Do you give, you fucking whore-bitch???" Kangana snarled through puffy lips, pushing hard onto her breast while pulling up hard on her hair."Oh God, no I can't," was deepika's only reply.When kangana thrust her fingers deeply into the sides of deepika's raw breasts, deepika sobbed out in pain, but when kangana drove the tips of her sharp fingernails deeply into deepika's tits, deepika padukone shrieked out hoarsely in total pain.

"OHHHH GOD NOOOO!!!! UNNHH---UNNHH!!! Kangana!!! NO DON'T kangana!! NOT THERE, YOU BITCH!!! GET YOUR NAILS OUTTA MY TITS!!! Kangana rolled her sweaty body off of deepika's, cupping her massive, aching breasts, the sweat streaming in rivulets down her body. Deepika lay on her side, moaning in pain. Her creamy body was now mottled with bloodstains and deep scratches, her small breasts swollen and throbbing.

Kangana ranaut wanted to finish deepika padukone off in style, so lowering her powerful body down on top of deepika padukone's, kangana positioned her breasts to fall over deepika's face. Deepika's body bucked weakly against kangana's, as kangana dropped her breasts onto deepika padukone, kangana's larger globes forming a perfect seal around deepika's pretty face. Kangana wrapped her strong arms around deepika's head, cradling it, and pushing deepika's face deeper into her cleavage. With the sides of her arms kangana pressed her breasts together, further cutting off deepika's air supply. Deepika struggled weakly now, but since kangana's breasts were so sweaty and moist, deepika could just move her head slightly, sliding her chin down the sloping side of kangana' breast and slowly opened her mouth. With ferocity, deepika bit down hard on the side of kangana's left breast, just next to the nipple. Searing pain shot through kangana ranaut' body from her tit, and deepika ripped open her breast with her teeth, biting down until she tasted blood.

Kangana screamed so loud it hurt deepika's ears, but pulled her body off deepika padukone's. As soon as was off her deepika buried her foot into kangana's midsection. With a pained grunt, kangana's knees collapse under her, sending her to the floor in a heap. Kangana rises quickly, but not wasting a second, deepika rises shakily to her feet and follows up by smashing her elbow into kangana's nose, and then crushing her forearm to kangana's face, bursting kangana ranaut nose and sending kangana crashing to her generous ass with a loud thud.

Deepika steps behind kangana, securing a chin lock and dug her knee into kangana' back, grinding away at kangana's lush back and neck. With kangana busy checking her nose for blood, deepika's left hand snakes its way around kangana's hefty body, groping for kangana ranaut's soft breasts before finding the prize. Kangana ranaut moans in pain as deepika padukone's probing fingers find her super-hardened nipple and begins to work her swollen teat, twisting, tugging and pinching kangana's mammoth breasts.

"OH GOD.. PLEASE STOP.. deepika!!! YOU'RE DESTROYING MY BREASTS!!! STOP IT YOU GODDAMN SLUT!!!! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU deepika!!! Deepika padukone's in turn kept working kangana breast. Deepika jabbed her sharp, thumbnail deep into the centre of kangana's raw, swollen nipple, while her other fingers crushed kangana's breast into her nails. Deepika grunted and moaned with exertion.

"YOU'RE GONNA LOOK PRETTY FUCKING STUPID WALKING AROUND WITH ONE TIT ON AND ONE RIPPED OFF AND SHOVED UP YOUR ASS, kangana!!! Deepika tore her hand away, giving kangana a vicious slap on the breast, each of deepika's rings leaving its own bruise on the tit. Deepika got to her feet, kangana rolled onto her back in agony, and deepika delivered a horrific crotch stomp. With kangana' hands holding her burning crotch, deepika goes high, banging her hard fists deeply in kangana ranaut's breasts and large hanging nipples. Kangan ranaut's' breasts swing and sag as kangana awkwardly tries to regain her feet. Deepika slowly rakes her red nails down deepika's sweaty shoulders and ribs, leaving long crimson streaks of pain across kangana's sides and back. Deepika then used her rings to do the same, scratching and ripping them into the raw flesh of kangana's back.

Arching her back in agony, her hands rubbing her shoulders, kangana's huge nipples stand tall and present a tempting target to deepika. Deepika refocuses her attention on kangana's baggy breasts, and rips into them, giving her breasts clawed slaps that slice into kangana's raw nipples. Taking a firm hold of each sweat-soaked breast, deepika starts to jog and shake kangana's breasts as hard and fast as possible, mauling her way on top of kangana ranaut.

"OHHHHH GOOOOODDDD deepika STOP!!! MY TITS!!! MY TITS!!! Deepika---OH GOD YOU'RE KILLING ME!!! STOP!!!"deepika takes a tight hold of kangana's swollen nipples between her knuckles and pulls the woman off the floor and smashed her down hard again.

With the kangana rolling in pain on the floor, deepika padukone then turns to kangana' back, this time grabbing only one of kangana ranaut legs, leaning back into a half crab. Sweat pours down from sultry face as she yells in pain and pounds on the floor, feeling helpless against deepika's weight stretching her back and leg. Deepika, for her part, works the hold masterfully, locking Kangana' leg underneath her armpit, threading her forearm under the knee, and pounding on kangana thick legs with her clenched fist. Kangan's moans turn up a notch as deepika slyly begins digging her heel into the thick pubic hair between kangana' legs. With a superhuman effort, kangana pushes her self up and again flings deepika forward, and deepika hit the wall so hard she left an imprint of her slender body in it, and she collapses onto the floor below.

Kangana rises slowly, rubbing her lower back, but quickly follows deepika with a vengeful gleam in her eye. Kangana finds deepika stunned, lying on the floor trying to regain her footing. Kangana immediately goes after deepika's small erect teats and clamped down on them with ferocity. Kangana grins as she twists the hardened nipples, feeling the deepika's soft breasts between her knuckles as her fingers do the damage.

Deepika screams in agony and tries to roll away, but the clamping grip on her sensitive nipples is too strong. Kangana brings deepika padukone's to her feet, pulling her up by the breasts, and pushes her roughly into the corner. Deepika first falls to one knee, then staggers forward wincing in pain, her hands massaging her aching back, again making her small breasts perfect targets for kangana ranaut. Kangana grabs both breasts, kneading them, squeezing them in a frenzy of pain. Deepika moans in pain, trying to hold back the fire she feels in her chest as kangana smiling squeezes her small breasts. Kangana forces Deepika to her knees, squeezing and mauling her breasts. After a slow nipple rip, kangana tosses deepika back into the middle of the room. Deepika is lying on her back, still massaging her fiery breasts. Kangana rolls to a sitting position behind deepika, wrapping her large powerful thighs around deepika's waist and then moving up to her ribs, squeezing the air from kangana's body.

Deepika screams in pain as kangana uses her legs to crush deepika padukone's chest and ribs, making it even easier for kangana ranaut to crush the sexy actress. Kangana leans forward, pressing and rubbing her massive tits into deepika's sweaty back. Kangana's breasts sway from side to side as she works the body scissors mercilessly. Kangana rolls to her side, taking deepika with her. Kangana reaches forward, enveloping deepika's small breasts in her large hands, feeling the warm sweaty flesh in her bare hands as she crushes and squeezes the mammaries, alternating left and right and punctuating each squeeze with vicious teat torture.

"Lets see if I can get some milk outta these udders, deepika," kangana says.With a pained look on her face, deepika breaks the leg scissors with a trip between kangana's legs. Reaching back, deepika's fingers find the sweaty floor of pubic hair, snaking her fingers into kangana's sweaty groin before kangana realises what is going on. Ripping her hand out of her opponent's crotch area quickly, deepika earns a screaming rest from the leg scissors.

Although still in a lot of pain, deepika manages to dig her fingers under kangana' protective hands and rip her crotch again before, making her way out form between kangana' legs. Deepika can barely make her way out from between kangana's thighs. Holding her ribs, she tosses kangana thighs apart, and starts to crawl away, holding her aching breasts. Kangana allows her to rise to all fours before dropping a crushing elbow and forearm across her lower back. Kangana ranaut's repeats this process several times, allowing deepika padukone to rise before pummeling her back to the floor with an elbow in the lower back.

Having toyed with deepika quite a bit, kangana helps deepika to her feet, and kangana spreads her arms wide open, readying to trap deepika in a deadly bearhug. Kangana's widespread arms envelop deepika padukone, easily wrapping around her sore kidneys and lower back. Deepika and kangana both scream in unison, deepika leaning back to try and part kangana' steel grip, kangana putting every thing she has into crushing deepika's body. Kangana loosens the grip a little, allowing deepika to slide down a few inches, before crushing her again, this time around her mid section. Feeling deepika's rock hard nipples digging into the soft flesh of her own breasts, kangana knows she can beat deepika bitch.

Deepika's body begins to droop forward in kangana's arms, reacting only with a moan each time kangana puts a little more squeeze into the bear hug. Soon deepika's hard body is loose in kangana' powerful grip. All at once, kangana releases the bearhug, allowing deepika collapse to the floor, a heap of sweaty flesh. Kangana slowly lays her opponent out, pinning both of deepika's hands straight above her head with one hand, and slapping Deepika hard across the face with her other hand. deepika seems to awaken, only muttering and moaning. Kangana reaches down and grabs deepika's small left teat, twisting it and jogging it side to side, jiggling deepika breast. Deepika's moans become screams as the pain brings her in out of the fog and her eyes open with a start.

"OHHH GOD NO NO NO!!! PLEASE kangana!!! DON'T!!! YOU'LL KILL ME!!! Kangana!!!!"Just thought you'd like to be awake for this," kangana mutters, lowering her large breasts into Deepika's face.Again, kangana's sweaty breasts fall into deepika's face, forming a perfect seal around her nose and mouth, smothering her out again like a light. Kangana again grabs a breast, and twists the nipple until deepika's awakens with a screaming start.

Kangana ranaut hauls deepika padukone's to her feet with a handful of deepika's thick hair. Both women are spent, exhausted, and bloody. Sweat dripped down deepika's swelling breasts, while kangana's tits heaved painfully from all of deepika's scratches and punches.With her hand still wound in deepika hair and her fist cocked back, kangana threatens, "I'm gonna kill you, you little Bitch. Give it up now or I'll knock your fucking head off. Kangana didn't say anything but started to raise her fists."All right, if that's the way you want it, deepika."kangana hauled back smashed her fist against the side of deepika's face, the blow crunching into deepika's left cheek. Kangana watched with satisfaction as a torrent of blood exploded from deepika's mouth. Deepika amazingly didn't go down, but slumped down against one wall. Kangana marched over to the bloodied deepika and sent an uppercut arching into her belly. Kangana knocked deepika's breath out with such force that her own breasts and shoulders were sprayed with deepika's blood.

While kangana smiled down at the splashes of blood on her front, deepika, from somewhere mustered up a left uppercut which lifted kangana's huge right breast. The sharp, searing pain kangana's reactions giving deepika time to follow up with a last ditch straight right into the same sack-like breast. Deepika's sore vagina clenched as she watched kangana stagger away from the blow. Kangana ranaut didn't go down, but blood began to bubble from her teat, the blood running down her swollen hard breast. Seeing her burst and bloody nipple, kangana went wild, blood flying from her breast as she smashed her hard fists into deepika's ruined face and bloody nose. The rings on kangana's fingers thudded and crunched into deepika's face and small jiggling breasts, followed by deepika's dull moans and gasps. All the movement worsened the blood loss from kangana's breast, her body wet with blood. Deepika fought back through her terrible pain, looping punches that smashed kangana's raw breasts, driving her swollen nipples deep in the breast meat. The split across kangana's breast widened as deepika slammed more punches into it.

"NOO!!! NOOO!!! MY BREASTS!!! OHHH GOD deepika, MY BREASTS!!! THEY'RE GOING TO EXPLODE!!!! Deepika---YOU BITCH!!!! STOP PUNCHING MY TITS!!!!"The blood from kangana's ruptured teat splashed down her body onto her bare feet.
"Come on you "bitch, we're not done yet," kangana ranaut panted. Kangana fired a straight right to the face, kangana's rings connecting hard with deepika's swollen nose, getting more than a trickle of blood from each of deepika's nostrils, joining the blood that streamed over her chin since the start of their fight. The upper slopes of deepika's firm breasts were smudged and splashed with her blood. Kangana's breasts ached horribly, and swelled in pain. The more her massive breasts swelled, the tighter the delicate skin of her areolae became. Kangana really began to put her shoulder behind her right fist as she smashed her ringed knuckles into deepika's soft face. Deepika's head snapped back again and again, as kangana's fists struck home. With deepika glassy-eyed, kangana lowered her punches to deepika's torn breasts. Kangan was grunting loudly each time her fist smashed into deepika's bloodstained breasts. Kangan backed deepika up against the wall with a flurry of punches, and as kangana's fists banged harshly into deepika's tits, deepika cried out ion agony, her breasts being ripped apart.

Both of deepika's nipples began to split apart painfully, under the heavy punches. Blood pumped from her ruptured nipples and ran down her sides. Again kangana smashed a hard punch to her face and then went back to deepika's ruptured breasts. Deepika padukone's once beautiful breasts swelled up and dark blood pumped freely from her torn nipples.

"OHHHHHH!!! OHHH GOD NOOOO!!! PLEASE kangana!!! NOOOO!!!! YOU BITCH!!! YOU FUCKIN' BITCH!!! MY BREASTS!!! MY BREASTS!!!! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU kangana!!!! Deepika's slender arms dangled beside her blood-streaked thighs as her breasts were crushed and torn apart by kangana ranaut. Kangan pushed deepika over to a chair, and bent deepika's body over its back. Deepika's spine cracked as kangana bent her almost double, deepika offering her white bleeding breasts up for kangana's hard uppercutting punches."No, Oh God no. Please kangana, my breasts hurt so much. Don't do anything else to my tits." Deepika pleaded, sobbing out her surrender. "I give up kangana. Please, no more..."But kangana smiled cruelly, and grasping the back of deepika's sweaty neck kangana pulled deepika toward her and gave her a hard, painful kiss on the mouth, pressing their swollen and torn lips together hard, before kangana whispered back, "Oh no you don't, you lousy slut. You and those mosquito-bite tits of yours aren't going to be the same after tonight, deepika padukone's."

Kangan knew she had to end it here. Pressing back on deepika's split chin, forcing her head back, and kangana pumped her right fist hard into deepika's breasts. With a sickening, squishing noise deepika's breasts split wide open, as deepika moaned and screamed out in ultimate pain. Kangan stepped back and watched fresh blood spurting from deepika's burst nipples. Deepika padukone's collapsed to the floor, hard, rolled onto her sweaty back and lay still. Kangan ranaut knew she would not get up.

Kangan ranaut wanted to her bedroom and rest for 3 hours, after 3 hours kangan ranaut came out of the bedroom and See deepika in the ground, kangan smiled and kick deepika in the stomach and then kangan grabbed deepika hair and pull her up and took her to the bedroom and throw deepika to the bed, then kangan came close to deepika kick her in the ass and slap her in the face, then kangan put three fingers in deepika ass and fuck deepika brutal for 50 minutes, deepika burst orgasmed very hard, then kangan let deepika go and pull her up and punch deepika in the stomach and said tell everybody in Bollywood don't mess with me and get out, deepika got out of the house humiliated and defeated, kangan ranaut came in front of a a said I am the winner and I am the best women.

Kangan ranaut win.
Like Reply