Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossdressers
Welcome to my thread on crossdresser. There are men who are crossdresser. I am a crossdresser and there are so many friends of mine who are cd as well. You don't necessarily have to be a gay to be crossdresser you can be straight and still crossdress. So just come out and express yourselves.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I am married and have a kid of 5yr. I am happily married. But I have a relation with a CD bottom. My wife is beautiful. But the boy girlfriend is gorgeous. And he puts such amazing make up and dresses so well ki Aishwarya pani kam hai uske saamne. Oh god. He is in early 20's and I just can't stay without him anymore. He wears such amazing saree's and carries western outfit equally good. I love my wife equally but now I need both of them.
[+] 1 user Likes Brethart's post
Like Reply
Guys post the pics to see ur beauty
Like Reply
(27-02-2022, 05:38 PM)sweetnatasha Wrote: Welcome to my thread on crossdresser. There are men who are crossdresser. I am a crossdresser and there are so many friends of mine who are cd as well. You don't necessarily have to be a gay to be crossdresser you can be straight and still crossdress. So just come out and express yourselves.

Yes I like to wear panty and leggince when I alone at home , generally i use my sisters pantu and cloaths
Like Reply
I love to crossdress in satin dresses specially in satin nighties and sarees, gowns, lehenga.I am a straight person but love to dresss... I love to have sex with my partner while I am dressed. Just that feeling of hardness inside soft satin fabric is awesome.
Like Reply
(21-03-2022, 02:27 PM)satinsilk Wrote: I love to crossdress in satin dresses specially in satin nighties and sarees, gowns, lehenga.I am a straight person but love to dresss... I love to have sex with my partner while I am dressed. Just that feeling of hardness inside soft satin fabric is awesome.
It's perfectly normal to feel the urge of wearing cholis, lehengas, bra panty, sarees etc. I know of a couple were husband dresses up as a women and then fucks his wife. The wife dresses her husband as a women as she knows it turns him on and then the husband fucks her or rather tears her like hell. And the next day she gets up from the bed nude and a utterly SATISFIED women.
[+] 1 user Likes sweetnatasha's post
Like Reply
(22-03-2022, 03:53 PM)sweetnatasha Wrote: It's perfectly normal to feel the urge of wearing cholis, lehengas, bra panty, sarees etc. I know of a couple were husband dresses up as a women and then fucks his wife. The wife dresses her husband as a women as she knows it turns him on and then the husband fucks her or rather tears her like hell. And the next day she gets up from the bed nude and a utterly SATISFIED women.

That's exactly my wife does to me... She would dress me in silky nighties and sarees or even in her lehenga cholis and rub my dick over satin material of her dresses and obviously I am rock hard so she would lift my saree or nighty spread her legs and then I fuck hard very hard till she orgams.. This has been fun.. even when we are fucking she would dress me up and masturbate me.. if I am going alone on any trip she would pack some nighties and sarees and dresses of hers for me play and enjoy 

And yes sexy panties are now mandatory for me..
[+] 2 users Like satinsilk's post
Like Reply
(25-03-2022, 09:45 AM)satinsilk Wrote: That's exactly my wife does to me... She would dress me in silky nighties and sarees or even in her lehenga cholis and rub my dick over satin material of her dresses and obviously I am rock hard so she would lift my saree or nighty spread her legs and then I fuck hard very hard till she orgams.. This has been fun.. even when we are fucking she would dress me up and masturbate me.. if I am going alone on any trip she would pack some nighties and sarees and dresses of hers for me play and enjoy 

And yes sexy panties are now mandatory for me..
 Good you guys should become more naughty. Both of you dress up like hot women  and should do dance  on songs like choli ke peche kya hai , dress up as brides, should celebrate karwa chauth like brides and likewise. I suggest do sex chat with a guy , both u and ur wife . If possible go for. Swim both of you in bikinis. And then just see the magic............ You guys will have amazing sex
[+] 1 user Likes sweetnatasha's post
Like Reply
Woow..these are such hot ideas..would definitely try. specially dressing as brides and playing choli k peeche kya hai... this will be so sexy..love to wear lehenga
Like Reply
(28-03-2022, 03:13 PM)sweetnatasha Wrote:  Good you guys should become more naughty. Both of you dress up like hot women  and should do dance  on songs like choli ke peche kya hai , dress up as brides, should celebrate karwa chauth like brides and likewise. I suggest do sex chat with a guy , both u and ur wife . If possible go for. Swim both of you in bikinis. And then just see the magic............ You guys will have amazing sex

We tried Lehenga Choli, she wore her wedding day lehenga and she made me wear her younger sister lehenga which made it even hotter, wearing Saali's lehenga and fucking.. And we played Choli k Peeche Kya hai aur Chhat Pe Soya Tha Behnoi...songs 

It was one hot sex..... loved it.

She even role played her sister when we played the song chhat pe soya tha behnoi(brother in law)..it made thing more hot.. I  infact once showered in her sisters lehenga
Like Reply
Tonight we had a great lehenga sex.. Out Suhagraat re-done.. Difference being there were two brides , albeit one with a hard long dick under the lehenga which was covered in beautiful satin and lace lingerie and then in a beautiful net and satin lehenga choli.
I was the bride in a beautiful lehenga and the my wife was played the from but dressed in a lehenga...

Instead of lifting the ghunghat, she spread my legs and lifted my lehenga and slid my panty side ways, took my throbbing cock and have have me a blowjob of a lifetime... The it was my turn to get inside her lehenga and suck her life out... and the it was me in a beautiful lehenga lefting all the way and taking out my hard cock and the fucking my beautiful dresses wife like a true suhagraat.

It was lifetime experience
[+] 1 user Likes satinsilk's post
Like Reply
I just had a hot and sext night in satin nighty.. I was all alone and had got a satin nighty for my self.... Wore it. It was two piece night gown set...Th moment I got the feel of soft satin my naked body and cick sprang in action and make tent pole inside the satin nighty... Then I video called my wife, got her dressed in satin nighty and both of us had a hot night with me rubbing throbbing cock over the satin nighty and she fingering and rubbing her clit and pussy over silky nighty...I even wore a bra and panty after I took off the nighty
[+] 1 user Likes satinsilk's post
Like Reply
i wear pant suit now and then to go out.
not in the house
[+] 1 user Likes SriDevi's post
Like Reply
(08-06-2022, 06:58 AM)SriDevi Wrote: i wear pant suit now and then to go out.
not in the house

Ufffff you girlyyy
Like Reply
Friends pls post it with pic if u have.
Like Reply
Hi..any one there... today feeling so horny.. Wore a silky nighty..two piece long one.. had one of the hottest sex with my wife.. she too was in nighty..loved it
Like Reply
I know 2 of open sissy.

[Image: t6k1toad3t5a1.jpg]
[Image: r96q6644s06a1.jpg]
[Image: xx3zfbg26a6a1.jpg]
[Image: 36zewjzxja6a1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes manoj43's post
Like Reply
(28-03-2022, 03:13 PM)sweetnatasha Wrote:  Good you guys should become more naughty. Both of you dress up like hot women  and should do dance  on songs like choli ke peche kya hai , dress up as brides, should celebrate karwa chauth like brides and likewise. I suggest do sex chat with a guy , both u and ur wife . If possible go for. Swim both of you in bikinis. And then just see the magic............ You guys will have amazing sex

Natasha ji, you seem to have a way with your words of advice. honestly speaking, you are first person I have come across here who seem to be genuine with words. 
You have earned a admirer
Like Reply
I love wear satin silk nighties
Like Reply