Misc. Erotica Journey towards National award
Disclaimer: the characters are purely fictional , having this idea for very long time taught of writing a short story on this.

Context: 
    Protoganist : jyothika well known actress in south. She always feel that she doesnt have national award for her performance.

Chapter I challenge 

Jyothika is mother of two and still doing movies as lead character.
One fine morning during breakfast family members were discussing on the latest national award winners , jyothika's father in law mentioned it will took lot of dedication and effort and also story is important to get national award not all actors can get it and offcourse if you do overacting there is no chance of getting award and started laughing on seeing jyothika. As jyothika is known for her over acting. Jyothika took it seriously and replied i will get national award next year otherwise ill quit my acting career , on hearing that her fil again laughed and said even with director bala script you cant get national award.

On hearing those comments she becomes furious and challenged his fil and left the dining table.

Meeting with bala:

She directly went to bala's house in theni and explained all the things happened and requested him to make a movie that can bag her national award.

Bala replied i have a story that will surely brings national award but im not sure whether u can pull it off.

Jyothika replied i will go to any extent for that just say a one liner i will make sure it will be produced under our banner.

As many of them know bala is know for his raw film making skills and his anger. He said this story is about the house wife who becomes biggest prostitute , i want some one with slutry face cut like priya mani she already bagged national award on acting in a bang scene . See your face is like a childish one u wont be look like prostitute in any angle.

Jyothika is impressed with a one liner and want yo do this film at any cost.please sir cast me ill do one step higher than what you are expecting.

Bala mentioned that as you know how i make movies because im going to take movie on sex workers i will shoot real sex scenes which you wont be able to do because of your conservative background.

Jyothika stunned on hearing sex scene shoot but she want to get that national award at any cost because her fil touched her ego.

Jyothika replied i will do.

He said even if you agree for that that body language and expression has be there.

Sir give me a month i will do my background work and come then u can decide on that.

Bala suggested u need to observe the real sex workers and come back after a month we can have a screen test then we will decide.

Jyothika travel back to chennai and taught of what are all the things bala said.

She reached her home and informed all that she is going to abroad for an acting workshop for doing a role in bala's movie 

She taught of taking a house near red light area and do the observation.

She doesn't want to say about the role to any one in the house.

In the mean time bala send an image of an sex worker and ask her to be look similar to her.
[+] 4 users Like Mgrandsivaji's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Love her to much....Good starting so far.

Lets see how much she sacrifices for her ambition -> sacrifices her body/morality/self respect/family ties  i mean  Big Grin
Like Reply
Update 2: method acting.

The image she received from bala has picture of a women with dark lipstick and  rose powder with filmy saree.
On seeing that she got to know this is kind of a road side sex workers.

She immediately called bala and asked his help of learning body language from real sex worker.

Bala replied im going to develop the script by closely observing the issues faced by sex workers i cant take you with me but what i can do is suggest someone who is having contact to sex workers 

Jo (jyothika) replied that will help could you send his number he sent kanja karupu comedy actor who worked with bala.
Jo called karupu and said bala na gave ur number and need ur help. Karupu replied bala is like a god to me i will do whatever he ask. He already informed me about this.

Currently im in chengalpet outskirts of chennai come here we can discuss the things.

After couple of days kanja karupu and jo meets in an hotel . Karupu said i know a girl who works as sex worker i will introduce you to her.

I rented a house in chengalpet for you and suggest you to use pardha to cover you for safety reason thats my friends house and i recruited a makeup artist who is from north so he doesnt know about you.

Jo moved to that house and got to know the next building where most of the sex workers are staying.

Jo called kanja karupu and asked about the girl he mentioned and want to meet her.

Kanja karupu said i will ask her to meet you .

After 2 hrs a 25 yrs old lady knocked jo's house jo opened the door and asked her to come inside.

She shocked to infamous jo and started say im your big fan and my husband is ur die hard fan. Jo smiled and asked about her.

She said about her and family and asked what can i do for you madam.

Jo said about her role and need to do understand thier life style and body language.

She introduced herself as madhavi no problem mam i will help you and teach you everything.

Madhavi started to visiting jo's house and started sharing her experience for almost a month now.

And jo started to imitate madhavi and next she asked about dressing style .
As you giys know how sex workers will dress.

Madhavi gave her couple of dress to jo and asked her to try. The blouse she gave jo os very small for her because jo is milf with big boobs.

Somehow jo managed to put on those dress and came out , madhu quickly went near jo and did some correction and little bit of makeup . 

Now jo is exactly looking like a professional sex worker and she want to check her body language also but she knows madhavi will always says positive and dont say anything if she wants to improve on sething.
So she decided to ask a artist suggestion

Jo called karupu to come to her house for some important discussion. Karuppu came after 30 mins.

He shocked looking at jo on that attire.he praised this look suits you . She replied thanks karupu i need ur input on my body language im going to meet bala in 2 days.

Karupu replied ok we can have a scene you are a sec worker and you approach me and ask whether u need bang ok 

Jo said ill try, jo walks near karuppu and says the dialogue but karupu was not happy with the dialogue delivery and body language, he said mam i dont feel u like a slutry.

You need to keep your face slutry and eroticsm in voice.

Jo got much needed input from karup she tried 10 times after that but she is not able to pull off.

She was on verge of crying karup came near to her and said don't worry mam you can . She started crying and said u know bala if u are not satisfied then think about bala my self respect is on the line i dont know what to do.

At that time karupu said while doing ram movie ammer sir taught me method acting and roleplay that can help you.

He explained further as horse owner i will go to ooty and worked for 1 week that helps me.
Jo said i cant work like that na , karup said yeah absolutely thats why method acting comes in to play.

You need to pickup a character name and have to behave like that not like jothika acting u need to live thhe character.

Jo seems to happy for that idea and said ok lets assume im selvi sex worker u approach me.

Karup agreed , jo has only one task needs impress karup she medidates for a minute and looked at karup in a slutry way.

Karupu started the play by approaching selvi(jo). Selvi can we go for a bang. She replied do you have money to fuck beauty like me u monkey. Karup shocked by her performance and he try to push her to the extreme.

Karup replied it seems you have shaggy boobs and loose cunt  and you're expect high amount fot that .

Jo was taken back by the reply and want to give a fitting reply thats what she learned from madhavi on last one month.

She replied first show the money ill show how firm the boobs are you monkey.

Again karup was taken back and he doesnt wnat to lose an argument to the selvi(jo).

She picked 2000 rs from his pocket and waved in front of jo and said "molaya kattu di thevadiya" meaning show ur boobs slut.

Jo doesnt know what to do karup was goes into skin of the character and performing she also wanted to do the same.

She did what karup didnt expected. She drops the pallu and said "mollaya paruda epadi ginnunu irukhu " see my boobs how stiff it was.

Karupu forgots that they are doing the roleplay and assuming it as a real incident.

Whithout thinking he replied" blouseoda patha epadi theriyum" how can i say with your blose on. If i can touch i will able to find.

Jo then give that 2000 i will allow you to touch.if its shaggy i will give back ur money.

Jo taught he will stop the act now only dirty talk and wont cross the line.

Karup did that even she didn't taught in her wild imagination.
Karup took a 2000 rs note and inserted in jo's blouse. And gave ahard squeeze.
Karup can feel the firmness and softness of the boobs and replied mola super di."ur boobs are superb slut.

Jo started crying because of the squeeze, karup broke the character and said mam y are you crying as we are doing roleplay.

Its common when u act in bala movie "molaya kasakuvanga pundaya thadavuvanga". "They will squeeze ur boobs and caress ur vagina. 

Jo replied i dont know what to do and started crying then karup replied still in a part of mind jo is there thats why ur not able to pull this off.

Untill u hear cut sound u need to be slut then only can pull this off. If you respect ur self esteem come start acting from the  place where you left . Ur not jo now ur now a slut named selvi are agree to it.

Jo nodded her head

Karup asked loudly who are you?

Jo replied im selvi.

Karup asked selvi the?

Jo taught for a second and replied "selvi the slut".

Karup asked again ur the?

Jo replied slut

Karup: loudly

Jo comes into the character and said im selvi the slut loudly.

Karup on the back of the mind knows he can do whatever he wants now .

Karup on ordering tone turn and bend down slut.

Jo turned and bent down as he ordered.

Karup replied ur ass is big" periya soothu di unaku".

Jo replied ur 2000 is done if you want more bring 5000.

Karup shocked by the response and he also dont want to be on the submissive side.

He picked 5 2000 note and throwed on her and asked to lift the saree.

Jo taught he will say cut after she said that but he throws 10000 which more than i demand what to do know.

But she need to do what selvi will do. She with lot of hesitation hold the end of the saree and started to lift when it reaches upper thigh , karup said cut and explained slut wont lift her saree in confused state she will raise by teasing the men who asked her to do that 

On hearing that words jo was proud of karup how professional he is , she forgot the thing that she is holding the saree above her lower thighs and suddenly dropped the saree.

Karup had a view of his life time aeeing jo as her slut and she responding as his commands.

Karup said we can continue our roleplay after 30 mins and he rushed into bathroom saying that his stomach is upset 

But he went for other reasons.

Next update:

Method acting part II
[+] 2 users Like Mgrandsivaji's post
Like Reply
please continue
Like Reply
Method acting part II

When karup came back after 10 mins jo is already waiting for karup to explain next scene.

Karup want to tease jo more so he planned the scene where jo has to tease him and do little bit of striping.

He said to jo that u need to dance and have to make me horny with ur moves you can do whatever it takes.

Keep in mind you are selvi not jo.

Jo nods her head.

Karup played a famous item number and ask her to dance. As jo is very good in dance she started to dance with elegance.

But karup seems to be not interested in her steps and he kept yawning and looking at the corner of the room.

Jo is unable to bear the ignorance.so she decided to move next to him and to do som raunchy moves.

Jo went infront of karup and bent down to expose ample amount of cleavage.

Still karup not seems to be intrested so she squeeze her shoulder to show some serious cleavage while dancing.

Now karup shows some intrest but unfortunately song ended. 

Karup said cut and explained her that she lacks in seduction, and he mentions you need to make sure to get attention throughout the song.

He also mentioned you need to go with her to see how she is tackling her customers and how she approches men for paid service.

Jo agreed to karup and said you are right i need to do field work and we can continue our method acting next week. I will make sure u will be shocked by my performance.

Jo called madhavi and ask her to take her when she is going for business today and said i can wear pardha to hide my identity.

Madhavi agreed straight away after few hours jo got a call from madhavi and ask her to come down as she is waiting at downstairs.

Jo wore that pardha and went down she was a taxi driver and madhavi waiting for her.

Once jo came near madhavi put her hand on her and introduced ho as bhanu and she is coming with me today.

Drive had a grin smile on his face. And introduce himself as ganga.

As ganga is 5.3 with pot belly with moustache , he started to scratching the open part of the shirt on seeing bhanu(jo).

Ganga commented On seeing her hand complexion and structure she can charge aroung 5k for a night, sorry to say that madhavi she can outrun you.q

If i have that much money i will readily pay her now and fuck her untill morning.

Jo was happy and giggles a bit because this the first positive comment she is getting after she get into this story.

Ganga siddely holds her hand what do you say bhanu i can pay you in installments and started to groping her hand.

Jo replied im way out of your league u need to pay 5k to see my face.

And removed her hands from ganga.

Jo noticies that his tamil is like a briken one, and she asked him u aeems to be North Indian.

Ganga replied yeah ur correct im from jharkhand i was working here past 1 yr.

Madhavi interrupts jo said he even doesnt know who is samantha, nayanthara and jyothika.

Ganga replied i only watch Bhojpuri movies nt interested in other languages.

Now jo understands why she came with ganga.

Now ganga replies back to jo saying that i have to see your face to decide whether ur face worth of 5k.

Jo replied i will show u inside the taxi ganga replied then what are we waiting for lets start our journey.

After 5 mins of ride jo opened the front part of pardha and reveals her face.

Ganga suddenly puts the break and turned around and he is a awe state she didn't expect this much from bhanu.

Bhanu i even pay 1l for ur face and started to praising her throughout the joirney.

Jo is kind of started to like him they stopped in a market area and madhavi said need to handover a package to a person.

Both jo and madhavi started to go into the crowd suddenly ganga called them and he said i will also come with you for bhanu's safety.

Jo replied "aacha' naughtily 

Ganga was behind jo once they entered inside the crowd ganga came very close to jo and almost leaning on her.

Initially jo taught may be because of over crowd and ignored ganga.

After few seconds she started to feel a hand is caressing her ass. She knows its ganga and doesnt know how to react assuming her silence as yes he started to pressing hard like atta flour for chapathi.

And moved another hand infront and pressed her right boob , jo is shell shocked and tears on her eyes suddenly ganga came to the side and gave her 500 rs and said its my advance and said bye to madhavi and left that place.

Next chapter method acting III
Like Reply
Excellent
[+] 1 user Likes Ganesh Gaitonde's post
Like Reply
Fantastic bro!!!!keep it up!!!
Like Reply
(25-02-2022, 04:41 PM)Mgrandsivaji Wrote: clps Smile Disclaimer: the characters are purely fictional , having this idea for very long time taught of writing a short story on this.

Context: 
    Protoganist : jyothika well known actress in south. She always feel that she doesnt have national award for her performance.

Chapter I challenge 

Jyothika is mother of two and still doing movies as lead character.
One fine morning during breakfast family members were discussing on the latest national award winners , jyothika's father in law mentioned it will took lot of dedication and effort and also story is important to get national award not all actors can get it and offcourse if you do overacting there is no chance of getting award and started laughing on seeing jyothika. As jyothika is known for her over acting. Jyothika took it seriously and replied i will get national award next year otherwise ill quit my acting career , on hearing that her fil again laughed and said even with director bala script you cant get national award.

On hearing those comments she becomes furious and challenged his fil and left the dining table.

Meeting with bala:

She directly went to bala's house in theni and explained all the things happened and requested him to make a movie that can bag her national award.

Bala replied i have a story that will surely brings national award but im not sure whether u can pull it off.

Jyothika replied i will go to any extent for that just say a one liner i will make sure it will be produced under our banner.

As many of them know bala is know for his raw film making skills and his anger. He said this story is about the house wife who becomes biggest prostitute , i want some one with slutry face cut like priya mani she already bagged national award on acting in a bang scene . See your face is like a childish one u wont be look like prostitute in any angle.

Jyothika is impressed with a one liner and want yo do this film at any cost.please sir cast me ill do one step higher than what you are expecting.

Bala mentioned that as you know how i make movies because im going to take movie on sex workers i will shoot real sex scenes which you wont be able to do because of your conservative background.

Jyothika stunned on hearing sex scene shoot but she want to get that national award at any cost because her fil touched her ego.

Jyothika replied i will do.

He said even if you agree for that that body language and expression has be there.

Sir give me a month i will do my background work and come then u can decide on that.

Bala suggested u need to observe the real sex workers and come back after a month we can have a screen test then we will decide.

Jyothika travel back to chennai and taught of what are all the things bala said.

She reached her home and informed all that she is going to abroad for an acting workshop for doing a role in bala's movie 

She taught of taking a house near red light area and do the observation.

She doesn't want to say about the role to any one in the house.

In the mean time bala send an image of an sex worker and ask her to be look similar to her.
Like Reply
Superb story
Like Reply
Outstanding.....
Keep cumming bro....
Like Reply
quite impressive best part method acting . waiting for more
Like Reply
Method acting III

After the incident with driver ganga jo cant belive what just happened.

Madhavi didnt know what happened since jo face covered with pardha . Madhavi came near jo and said its my duty time do you want see how i run business?.

Jo nodded then madhavi hold her hand and taken her to the modern lodge where most of the sex workers will be there.

On seeing madhavi with some women with bhurka her regular customer ask the rate of jo.

Madhavi replied she is with me not for business.on hearing those lodge workers are also gathered there, as they got the news some lady cop came under cover to find thier illegal activities .

So they came forward and asked if she is not in to sex work why she is coming with you .

Madhavi to handle the situation said she is going to be but want to learn few things.

Receptionist: what you are going to teach dont lie we are suspecting she is the cop if she didnt show her face thats fine we need to search her .

Jo: as this is better than getting exposed she agreed 

But receptionist has different ideas in mind

He started checking her from sholder then hands and legs intially

Then he moved to her back he stopped his hand on top of her ass and started caressing for few seconds then he tried to touch below her neck madhavi comes for rescue.

She is not cop she is my frnd fathima ahe will come with me from now on and dragged jo with her.

Both of them went into room 717 once they went inside jo removed her burka and wore a mask as its too hot there.

Madahavi asked to stay hidden in the cupboard as customer can come in any min.

Jo nodded and went inside the cupboard, still she is not able to come out of the events happened on reception the way receptionist groped her ass she didnt liked it but ahe felt wetness.

After 15 mins a old man around 60 came to the room for madhavi's service his name is muni he is lean and look like starvating to death

Madhavi greeted him as sir please come how many days it have been since you visited me.

Jo surprised to see such a weak person coming to brothel house she taight he may come for other reasons.

Muni and madhavi sat on the bed muni didnt wasted a second started his actions right away.

He furious like an animal jo cant belive it literally muni is controlling madhavi

He started to kissing all over the face and started licking her neck , madhavi couldn't able to control her moaning.

Then he asked something to madhavi which jo cant hear.

Madhavi stood up and muni played some item songs and asked madhavi to dance raunchy and do stripping.

Jo cant believe her eyes this kind of person having fantasy like this.

Madhavi started dancing sexily swaying her hips and bending in front od muni and dropping her pallu to show him her cleavage

Muni is having great time and encourage madhavi to do more steps , as madhavi already dropped her pallu 

Muni asked to strip next piece of cloth she removed her blouse and currently she is in her bra and petticoat

Muni removed his shirt and pant he is in his boxer waiting for madhavi to seduce him more

Madhavi came near muni and bend down further to place her cleavage on muni's face.

Muni started licking the cleavage that aroused madhavi as well as jo

Jo literally having a live sex shoe that to kind of porn 60 year oldman with 25+ married lady .

Muni dragged madhavi and placed her on his lap and again started to kissing her

Jo was closely watching that how sex workers operates and she is professional and collecting all the nuances

Unfortunately a lizard fall on her shoulder inside the cupboard she shocked and came out of cupboard shouting.

Muni shocked to see jo inside and asked who are you why you are here and started shouting.

Madhavi came for rescue and said she is her friend wants to involve in brothel so .

Muni got anger so what why she is in cupboard and watching us its seems to be fishy

You know im binomy of a bigshot is it some secret operation or you recorded video to blackmail me.

As jo removed her pardha she was in her mask. Muni asked to remove the mask but jo denied and said what madhavi said is true .

I want to be sex worker so want to learn ot from madhavi for secrecy i will wear mask so my personal life wont be affected.

Prove me ur going to be sex worker, i will play a song you have to dance sexily then i will decide

Jo doesnt have any chance to getaway and said i will try on seeing madhavi and muni condition she felt wetness between her legs.

He played oo anta va mava song from pushpa,

As jo is trained dancer she started to shake the hips and performed some moves but that are like a dancer but not erotic

So muni paused the song and asked jo to dance more sexily and said if you dance like this will clap and go no one will get erection you will be misfit for this line.

On hearing this jo got frustrated and the word you cant hurted her ego she decided to show how skillful she is.

Jo said give me 2 mins and went inside restroom and removed her pant and adjusted her tops to show some cleavage bit its not effective because its not low neck so she decided to remove couple of buttons in front so it shows 3 inch of cleavage .

She untied her hair and stepped out of the restroom.

On seeing jo milky white lower thing and  cleavage muni got instant hard on.

Jo asked to play the song now.

Next part: method acting IV
Like Reply
Great start....keep updating
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for ur next update bro..
Like Reply
continue bro
Like Reply
Update pls
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
Updates???
Like Reply