Fantasy MEENA MADAM SAREE REMOVAL [COMPLETED]
Starting. a new series

[Image: 190d2e2c17a615edceb03e7139bd75f1.jpg] 
[+] 1 user Likes sominoru's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Request.. Start with drishyam concept
Like Reply
(24-02-2022, 03:20 AM)Dignifiedtodirty84 Wrote: Request.. Start with drishyam concept

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

This can be made very perverted... A slut wife saving her family from evil forces that target her family
Like Reply
(24-02-2022, 11:01 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

This can be made very perverted... A slut wife saving her family from evil forces that target her family

Beg u initially keep her character decent. Transform to slut
Like Reply
Gangadhar worked as a makeup man. He is 28 years old. He looked 40 years. He was over weight and had a receding hairline. When there are a lot of movies being shot he earned a lot of money as makeup man. When the business is slow he would do odd jobs for his celebrity clients. He was around 5'11 and wore only the same style of clothes all the time. Blue jeans with black and white checked shirt. Friends and family call him Gangu.
Like Reply
(24-02-2022, 01:29 PM)sominoru Wrote: Gangadhar worked as a makeup man. He is 28 years old. He looked 40 years. He was over weight and had a receding hairline. When there are a lot of movies being shot he earned a lot of money as makeup man. When the business is slow he would do odd jobs for his celebrity clients. He was around 5'11 and wore only the same style of clothes all the time. Blue jeans with black and white checked shirt. Friends and family call him Gangu.

Next?? how does his job relate to our heroine?
Like Reply
Gangu was smoking a cigarette and his room was filled with smoke. He also had a habit of chewing and spitting out paan. His teeth was stained dark brown. Today, he invited friends over to drink and gamble. He was very much looking forward to enjoying the evening.

His cell phone beeped.

"Gangu! We have a shooting at midnight. We have to be ready by 7:00 PM. Be here by 6:00 PM!"

Gangu was disappointed.

"Okay, Madam! I will be there by 6:00 PM", he texted back.

Gangu went to his bathroom and started trimming his beard slowly and methodically. He then brushed his teeth trying to get the stained teeth to get clear but it wasn't helping.
He then put a peppermint in his mouth to mask the cigarette smell. He took a quick bath and put on some cologne.

Once he was ready he started for Meena's guest house. Meena had properties all over the country. Whenever there was a shooting instead of staying in a hotel she used to stay in one of her guesthouses. The guest house was a single bedroom home and very comfortable. When she was done with the shooting she would vacate it and have it rented out to other guests.  This was a nice side income and allowed her to pick and choose good roles for herself without any financial pressure.

Gangu started driving. He first checked that he had all the required makeup kit. Gangu worked with Meena for the past 6 years. She always treated him like family. She was generous and helped him get his first car with her own money. He was always grateful for that. Even though Meena was a beautiful and talented actress and very desirable. He never lusted after her. He was extremely protective of her and always took extra care to make sure she had everything she needed to be successful in her career.  

Finally he reached the guesthouse. He rang the calling bell.

Meena opened the door. Her face was wet. She just started getting ready. She wore a white T-shirt and black jeans.

"Come in, Gangu!", she smiled warmly.

"Why don't you sit here in the living room. I will get ready. Then you can finish the makeup and we can go to the shooting venue!"

Gangu sat in the living room of the guest house. He helped himself to water from the fridge and sat relaxedly on the huge sofa.

There was a curtain separating the living room and the bedroom. There was no door as such. The guesthouse was meant for a single person.

Meena started changing her clothes not realizing that the curtain was not thick enough to hide her private beauty and assets.
First she removed her top and threw it to the corner on top of the bed.
She was now only in bra and jeans.

[Image: 1.jpg]

She removed her jeans and revealed her bare butt. Her ass was really big and very inviting.

Gangu was amazed at the free show. Even though he could not see Meena's assets perfectly he could see the outline through the curtain.

[Image: 1.jpg]

Meena then slipped over her bra and was in her natural free form shape. No bra or jeans or panties or underwear. She was completely nude.

She lifted her hands and tied her hair into a bun. As she was adjusting her hair her mountain like bare breasts moved sideways erotically. Her ass was rubbing on to the curtain and he could get a clear picture of how big her ass really was.

[Image: silhouette-of-a-woman-butt.jpg]

Gangu's dick rose up like a pole and there was a tent in his pants. He put his hands inside his pants and started gently stroking his dick trying to calm himself down.

Meanwhile Meena used both her hands to pinch her stomach.

"I am getting fat! I need to lose weight!", she thought to herself.

Then she reached out to her hanging thick and firm breasts. She started massaging and fondling her boobs.
"These are getting too big. If I just lose a little bit more weight they will decrease in size a bit."

She then started gently touching her nipples lightly with feathery touch and she got horny.
Then she pulled both the nipples out and bit her lips. "It's been so long since I have gotten fucked! I need a good fuck soon!"

Unaware that the entire show was being watched by Gangu she then put her fingers on her pussy. It was very hairy and started rubbing herself.

"Damn, what is Meena Madam doing!", Gangu thought to himself. He was completely aroused. His breathing got heavy and blood was rushing into his dick and heart. His heart was beating rapidly.

Meena then came back to her senses. She put on a gown and then walked towards Gangu.

"Gangu! I am ready! We still have 45 mins. You can take your time and apply the make up okay?"

"What is the role you are playing Madam?", Gangu asked.

"It's a villager role. My skin needs to be dark brown. Do your magic Gangu!", Meena replied.
[+] 2 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
(25-02-2022, 02:53 PM)sominoru Wrote:  . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . .  . . . . . 

"Gangu! I am ready! We still have 45 mins. You can take your time and apply the make up okay?"

"What is the role you are playing Madam?", Gangu asked.

"It's a villager role. My skin needs to be dark brown. Do your magic Gangu!", Meena replied.

Nice, so Ganju going to apply his magic on her body.. Hope this:
  • Does not lead to sex immediately, just make her body very very hot
  • And then this would lead to her either
    Doing EXTRA bold scenes in movie surprising director/hero/camera man/villagers  OR Doing many retakes where there are body showing/touching......Crew don't complain and they get to shoot hot scene happily

[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/...3-e9f6.jpg
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
[quote pid='4700904' dateline='1645650429']
sominoruStarting. a new series

[Image: 190d2e2c17a615edceb03e7139bd75f1.jpg] 

[/quote]

[Image: main-qimg-d9692fd0cad4c3696d372b266f54b421]

[Image: ff12152aa4383ebf9c412fcd1f22a11b.gif]

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
[Image: srishti.jpg]

thanks
Like Reply
[Image: richa-panai-44c3cf7d.jpg]

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
ok nice concept. please write more.
Like Reply
Gangu led Meena to the table and said
"Madam, why don't you take off this gown and wrap yourself with a towel?"

Meena, then found a blue color towel and got rid of the gown. She was looking so beautiful and sexy. Her boobs were so big and huge that it was difficult for the short towel to cover properly.
Gangu's jaw dropped and he was looking at her very lustfully.

[Image: DglWpmbU0AA9HiA.jpg]

He made her lie down on the table.

He first took some lipstick on his fingers and slowly applied it on her mouth. He slowly applied the lipstick on her lips with his two thumbs. He rotated his thumbs in a circular O fashion. It was very soothing to Meena and she was feeling calm. Gangu was getting excited. He imagined it was his dick in her pretty mouth and it became very hard. He then wiped out the lipstick with a wet towel and started working on her hair.

Now when his hand made contact with Meena's hair, in spite of herself she got a bit flushed and it turned her on, much to her amazement, but then it has been quite a while since Meena had sex. Meena thought Gangu was going to apply makeup only to exposed parts of her body but he had other ideas. He told her to get on the table face down. Meena closed her eyes and relaxed so Gangu could do his thing. When his hands started applying makeup to her shoulders they were quite warm and again Meena felt a reaction between her legs and she tried to put it out of her head. Gangu applied makeup for a minute or so and then put warm oil on her back and started working it in and it felt so good that Meena almost started sleeping as Gangu worked his magic on her body. He did her back and arms putting Meena in heaven. He then pushed her towel quite bit and had now put makeup on her ass and legs and started working his magic just below her ass and he did a wonderful job on the lower part of her body, so good that her legs had opened all by themselves. As he started on her thighs his fingers came in contact with her pussy walls and she moaned softly as it caught her by surprise and felt so good. She did not say anything.

[Image: massage-gluteus-maximus-muscles-800x800.jpg]

Gangu became careful not to go too far.

Gangu didn’t say a word or stop working on her thighs and every time he came in contact with her pussy walls by "accident" Meena was biting her lip to keep from moaning but her pussy was now soaking wet and Gangu just realized it. He worked his way down her legs after the fourth time he had touched brushed his fingers against her pussy and Meena was regaining some of her composure and when Gangu finished applying makeup to her legs and he told Meena to roll over and she did keeping her legs squeezed tightly together as she was embarrassed that she was so wet. He put more makeup on his hands and did the front of her shoulders and then went right near her big huge mountain like boobs, which caught Meena again by surprise and made her gasp as Gangu expertly started kneading them on the sides and her nipples got rock hard. As Gangu worked near her tits he kept rubbing against her upper edge of her boobs, which have always been very sensitive and that feeling went right to her pussy and Meena tried her best to stop herself from moaning.

Gangu was very careful not to actually touch her nipples or accidentally grab her entire breasts. He was working on them as much as it was professional to do so.

Meena became extremely turned on.

Gangu stopped.
"Madam, we are done now! You now look like an ordinary village girl. Look!"

Meena got up and looked into her mirror and was surprised about her quick transformation. She smiled.

She then quickly tip toed into her bathroom because her juices started flowing between her legs and she did not want Gangu to notice that.

She went into her bathroom and became relaxed. She removed her towel and wiped out the juices from her pussy. Her breasts were still very firm and her nipples were very sharp and pointed with arousal.
She started pinching her own nipples and became even more excited and she was biting her lips.

After a few mins she calmed herself down and got changed into a saree.

Then both she and Gangu started driving towards the shooting location.
[+] 3 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Nice , let's see how the body heat catches up in shooting spot.....
Like Reply
[img][Image: img-1-1645940972491.jpg][/img]
[+] 2 users Like kuskari09's post
Like Reply
verrrrry good
Like Reply
Meena reached the shooting spot at around 9:00 PM. It was a midnight shoot and the shooting was expected to finish at around 1:00 AM. 

"Why don't you take a break Gangu. The shooting will take time. Come back here after 3 hours."

She reached out into her purse and pulled out 5000 Rs. 

"Have a nice chicken Biryani! Okay!", saying this she put it in his shirt pocket. 

Meena then walked into the shooting set. 

The set was a large light green colored building. 

Director Lalit Mishra aka "Lallu" was seated on a black color sofa and had a notepad in his hand. He was getting excited explaining the scene to the hero, Mr. Sandesh or popularly Sandy.  
Lallu was a senior director and had a great network with all the key producers in the film industry. He had a number of big hits and he was hoping that this movie would be the biggest blockbuster. He was about 45 years old. He lost a lot of hair in the middle and the remaining hair turned all white due to the stress. He had big thick lips and a thick moustache that he twirled with his fingers when he was in deep thought. He had a big belly and he had to adjust his pants every time he got up. 

Sandy on the other hand was a debutant. This movie was pretty much his first and last chance. He is only 24 years old. He started modelling right from college when he was 18. He had broad shoulders and the perfect handsome face. He had a huge fan following and lots of women had a big crush on him. When Lallu announced to the media that he was looking for a hero Sandy immediately auditioned for the role and then got it. Sandy is very social and managed to get on to Lallu's good side. 

Meena on the other is 34 years old but her body and face was still very attractive. Sandy grew up watching Meena and acting along with Meena was a dream come true for him.

Meena slowly walked behind Lallu without him noticing her. She cupped his eyes with her hands. 

"Guess, Who??"

Lallu started laughing.

"Who else can it be? Nobody else has such soft skin and long fingers"

"Meena, you look ready. I will explain to you the scene again, Okay!!"

"The villains kidnapped you and handcuffed you. They have you in their bedroom"

"Our hero enters the building in disguise as a servant. He then frees you and you both escape."

"Then, we will have the dance sequence"

"We don't have much time. I hope you both remembered all your dialogues. We need to do this in a single take!"

Sandy helped Meena put on the handcuffs. She then walked into the bedroom and sat in one corner of the room. 

Lallu surveyed the scene. 

"It doesn't look realistic. Why don't you lay on the bed. We will handcuff you to the bed frame."

An assistant got another handcuff and Meena was cuffed to the bed and she was spread on the bed facing the ceiling. 

"Okay, lets make it more it realistic.", Lallu thoughtfully exclaimed. 

He then inserted a cloth in Meena's mouth. Meena was uncomfortable in this position but she did not complain because she is a pro. 

"All right! Action!", Lallu screamed. 

Meena was screaming and making muffled noises. 

Sandy entered the room. He made a sign to Meena that he was a good guy by showing his CID badge. 
Seeing this Meena stopped struggling. He then removes the cloth from Meena's mouth!

"Thank you, officer! Please untie me!", Meena said weakly. 

"Do you know where the keys are?", Sandy softly whispered into her ears. 

"They are there inside that box", Meena pointed with her expressive and beautiful eyes. 

"Alright! Cut! Great acting both of you! We got this all in a single take. Let me check out the video on a laptop.
If it looks good then we can do the next scene otherwise we will have to reshoot the scene! Okay!"

Saying this Lallu left the bedroom and sat on his sofa. He was watching the video on his laptop and trying to edit it and see if it was good enough. 

Meanwhile only Sandy and Meena were alone in the bedroom. 

"Maam! I am a very big fan of you! Since childhood!", Sandy said admiringly. 
"Thank you Sandy!", Meena replied. 

"Meena Maam, you have very thick hair! Beautiful eyes! Cute nose and rose petals like lips"

"Sandy, you can stop it right there! Don't have to go below my lips", Meena said angrily. 

"Maam!", Sandy said softly before going close to her ear and then whispered

"What's your bra size, Maam?"
[Image: 1448904165_full.jpeg]
Meena was shocked and her face turned red with shame. She did not reply back. 

"You have a very thick breasts. Even with a bra and a blouse they look big. How much bigger would they be without your blouse or bra"

Sandy started using his imagination and was mentally undressing her. He was staring at her huge boobs and wondered how she would look in her natural form.

[Image: 826409188.jpg]

Meena became very scared. 

"Sandy, please be professional. I am a senior artiste and 10+ years older to you!"

"Maam. You are very attractive. Your beauty is driving me crazy!"

"What is your size Maam?"

On hearing this rude, crude and offensive question, Meena face became tight and expressionless. She looked away from him. 
[Image: Sexy-milf-actress-Meena-private-sex-photo-leaked.jpg]
"Maam, Meena Maam! Are your nipples very sensitive? Do you like getting your boobs sucked?"

"What color are your nipples Meena?", Sandy asked tauntingly.

Meena was in a helpless position. She did not want to provoke him.

"I want to fuck you doggy style. That would be heaven! Grabbing your big gaand (ass) with my both my hands and watching my dick go in and out of your body in that angle would be amazing!", saying this Sandy started moving his hips back and forward with his hands on an imaginary ass. 

Meena was shocked with his boldness. 

"Maam, Are you shaved down there?"

Meena did not react. 

"I would love to tongue your pussy", saying this he made a "V" sign with his fingers and then started licking the edge between his two fingers. 

Lallu then entered back in the bedroom. 

"Alright, the scene came out well. No need to do another retake."

Meena was relieved. She was then uncuffed from the bed. 

She was still very angry. 
[Image: Meena-Photos-in-Drishyam-12.jpg]

She stormed off the set and was heading out. 

"What happened Meena? What's wrong?", Lallu said. 

Meena kept walking. He then ran towards her and caught her by hand. 

He was panting and out of breath. 

"What happened?", he asked irritatedly. 

"Sandy is misbehaving with me! He was extremely inappropriate!"

Lallu then came back with Meena and made her sit on the sofa. 

He then asked Sandy to also sit next to him. 

"Both of you tell me exactly what happened! Okay! This is a big budget film. We already spent a lot of money on this! We need to sort this out!"
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 06:59 AM)sominoru Wrote:  . . . . .. . . . . .. 

"Both of you tell me exactly what happened! Okay! This is a big budget film. We already spent a lot of money on this! We need to sort this out!"

Nice. Waiting for compromise? Will Few extra money may be calm her down hey?
Like Reply