Adultery Farina's sex journey
Hello all, it's a short story from my end. It's pure imagination. Hope u guys like it. If u like it post your comments of encouragement.

Farina, age 25 married to Rahim age 27 for past 2 years n no kid yet… About Farina, white beauty, fair n chubby little girl with great head turning asset. Farina stopped her schooling after 10th grade because of her parents n it’s normal in her family n now she s an innocent devoted housewife.. 

Rahim working in IT as system engineer… Initially Rahim was an lovely caring husband but past couple of months he s ignoring Farina n it’s been many days before he touched her.. even though Farina worries about it but she always believes her husband and she herself says her husband s tensed due to work n everything will be alright soon. But one another thing bothers Farina s everyone in their relatives asking about the baby n she has no answer for it now. 

One day afternoon, Farina received a call from her hubby mobile when she was resting n Farina picked the Mobile..

Other end Vetri: r u Rahim’s wife?

Farina: yes i am Rahim’s wife. who r u n how u got my hubby mobile?

Farina can feel some anger in tat Vetris voice n she got little tense..

Other end guy: my name is Vetrimaran. Currently your husband s infront of me only, I unable to explain it in phone. I will share location u come n see by urself.

Farina: I don’t understand, give the phone to my hubby I need to talk to him. I want to know whether my husband is alright (with worried voice)

Vetri: your hubby is busy in fucking my wife so he unable to talk, I will share location u come soon.

Call got disconnected n immediately her Whatsapp pinged n she received a pic n a location. When she opened the pic, it was Rahim sitting n crying on bed by covering his body only with blanket nearby to a girl who also covered only a blanket n her hair looks messy.

By seeing it Farina understand what is happening their n head started spinning n she unable to think anything. Farina with crying face got an auto n went to the location n she called her hubby mobile. Vetri attended the call n he asked Farina to come inside house.. it was big individual house, Farina entered the house n entered the bed room as per Vetri's direction..

Farina was shocked to the core to see her hubby in bed with only under wear along with a girl only in her bra n panty... Both were crying n guy was sitting in chair with gun in hand n Farina understood that he is Vetri…

Rahim after seeing Farina got scared n started crying by closing his face.. Farina heart broken into pieces n tears were rolling in her eyes like fountain

Vetri: welcome madam, see this, it’s ur husband right.. the girl here s my wife. for long time I had my doubt tat she s cheating me but today I got them red-handed.

Farina don’t know what to say n all she can do is crying due to shock. She was crying out loud n scolding Rahim for cheating on her. Her emotion from sadness turned into angry.. she loved her hubby so much not even single second she thought he will cheat on her but now seeing it in her own eyes… She went towards Rahim n started beating him by yelling at him n all Rahim doing was crying…. After few mins Farina got tired n sat end of the bed n still her tears rolling…

Vetri: Tell me mam, what should I do now? how should punish them.. I want to shoot both of them here itself.

Farina unable to speak anything n she wa sitting their like soulless…

Vetri: why should I go to jail by shooting them for their mistake.

Farina: correct vetri. why should you go to jail for their mistake. he need to suffer for his cheating me. I was a loyal devoteed to him but he was doing this mercy less act to me.

Rahim unable to believe his wife is speaking like tat but he unable speak anything…
Vetri was quite for sometime n thinking.

Vetri: I got a punishment in my mind. We both were loyal to our partners but they cheated on us. As a punishment n Revenge for them, let’s fuck infront of their eyes.

Farina unable to believe her hears she never thought of having sex with anyone other than her husband.. but before she speak anything Rahim started speak.

Rahim: Farina don’t listen to him, u r good girl n good wife. don’t listen to him. I am sorry I cheated on you but I will never do that mistake again. You r my wife don’t do what he is saying.

Farina got angry by listening Rahim’s word n she went near him n slapped his face
Farina: if I am ur wife means u r my husband.. u fucked her but I should not fuck other men? What a stupid logic is that. I am going to fuck him now infront of ur eyes.. u see it with you eyes open n hang urself
By saying she turned towards Vetri n removed her saree pallu n thrown it on Rahim’s face.
Vetri looked at Rahim n his wife N said
Vetri: both of you should not make any sound n only watch us…
By saying Vetri moved near Farina, hold her hand n pulled her towards him, held her face softly started kissing her softly. Even though Farina want to take revenge but her mind s resisting her for a stranger touch… vetri can sense it, he left Farina n moved a little back.
Vetri: I understand you cannot accept another guy. I respect your thinking. All I want s revenge.
Farina: sorry vetri, I understand but my mind s restricting me
By saying she went towards Rahim to pick up her saree. Rahim face seems happy
Rahim: I know you my dear wife. U cannot allow other man’s touch your body. I am happy to see you fighting for me..
By hearing that Farina got her full body tensed up n slapped Rahim.
Farina: u dog, I was resisting other guy touch to show my integrity not as ur wife as a true married girl. But the smile in ur face s irritating me n making me remember your cheating. I will show what a girl angry can do now to you.
By saying she dropped her saree again, went near to Vetri, hugged him n started kissing vetri. Vetri held Farina’s naked soft hips with both hand n kissing her so hard n deep. Farina’s eyes were closed n her white fair hands were roaming vetri back.. vetri hold her more tight, lifted her body without any effort, pinned her in nearby wall, she warped her legs over his hips without breaking kiss. Vetri pushed his whole body over Farina’s soft body, his strong chest crushing her soft rounded boobs over her blouse. She was moaning softly inside his mouth n Vetri’s tongue s now inside Farina’s mouth sucking all her mouth juice n both the tongue are fighting each other. Farina hugging Vetri tight towards her body n she completely forgot 4 sets of eyes were watching their show in tat one pair of eye s her husband eyes. Vetri moved his hands up towards Farina’s boobs n touched both the boobs over her blouse. High volt electric shock passed through Farina body when vetri strong hand squeezed her boobs. Farina broke the kiss to let a big moan n to catch the breath. She looked at Rahim but this time she doesn’t feel any guilty.
Farina again pulled Vetri’s face towards her lips n started kissing all over his face n hold his lips with her mouth n started kissing him again n this time she s getting wild. Vetri was enjoying her transformation, his grip on her boobs were more harder n firm but he felt the blouse was a disturbance. He broke the kiss, held her blouse with both hands n tore it in single go n it released her cleavage n black bra which s covering her milk white boobs. Farina gasped a little with admiring Vetri’s strength n she touched his biceps to feel his strength n she can understand he s regular gym guy.
By throwing her Torn blouse towards Rahim, vetri placed his face on Farina’s cleavage n started licking it. His action made Farina giggling n she pressed his head more on her cleavage. Vetri was licking n kissing all over her cleavage n moved up towards her neck. Romantically he started kissing n biting her neck which made Farina to moan loud n she was pressing his head by holding his hair. Vetri’s hands was roaming over her boobs over her bra, but almost 80% of her boob s visible outside. By unhook the clip, Vetri removed her bra n free her milky white boobs which was standing firm like bullet from all Vetri naughty action. Vetri immediately took her left boob inside his mouth n twisting her right nipple with his fingers…
Farina: haaaa vetri. Don’t kill me with your manlyness… ahhhhhh it’s amazing never ever I experienced this much joy in my life. Don’t stop it n give me more my dear..
Rahim who was listening all these cannot believe his eyes n ears. His innocenct loyal wife s acting completely different under Vetri touch.
Vetri was sucking Farina’s boobs alternatively n biting her nipples with his teeth to make Farina carzy more. His hands was moving all over her body, touching n slapping slightly on Farina’s ass over her petticoat. He removed the knot to make her petticoat fall n she wa standing only with her black panty. Vetri slowly kissing n moving down by kneeling before Farina to smell her wet panty n rubbing his nose over her panty which made Farina jump a little. Vetri removed her wet panty, smelled it n thrown it to Rahim. He widen Farina’s leg, raised one leg n kept above his shoulder, Farina leaning towards wall n standing in one leg by holding vetri’s hair. Farina’s pink wet hot pussy s clearly visible to vetri, her pussy smell s coming direct to his nose, her pussy is little open to show her inner skin. Vetri touched her pussy with his fingers by rubbing it n pushed his middle finger inside her pussy. Farina gasped a little n her breath s getting hotter by Vetri’s action. She held his head so strong. Vetri inserted his finger deep n kissed her pussy lips n licked it in shift motion with his tongue out. Farina’s body got the shivering n left s big moan.
Farina: ahhhhh Vetri it feels great. OMG I never experienced this much pleasure in my life. Pls don’t stop.
Vetri with victory smile inserted his tongue inside her pussy n started tasting her pussy honey by licking n sucking completely. Farina’s eyes were closed n she was twisting her body like fish out of water n her pussy lips were blinking like vibrator. Vetri was putting all his efforts to eat her pussy n bite the pussy lips n n suck those lips by taking inside his mouth. All his wild action made Farina to reach orgasm with loud moan n Rahim never heard Farina to moan this loud.
After reaching a completely satisfying orgasm, Farina pulled Vetri up to kiss him in his mouth n told him
Farina: I can’t wait anymore. Fuck me now with ur hard cock (by roaming n touching his cock with her hand) now n I want to feel ur cock fully inside.
Vetri: I am honoured to tear ur juicy tight pussy dear.
By saying that he carried n dropped Farina in bed near to Rahim, pulled his pant down to show his cock first time to Farina. It was her first cock other than her husband n it is thick n bigger than his husband. She automatically widen here pussy n Vetri placed his cock over her pussy in missionary position. He started inserting his cock, even though she was married for 2 years, her cock s tight. With lot of effort vetri inserted his cock into her wet pussy n started fuck her by increasing the speed. Farina was moaning n shouting like bitch n enjoying Vetri’s every thrust with moans… vetri was fucking her in all possible positions.. after sometimes Farina was jumping on the Vetris black hot cock by kissing his mouth. She was moaning inside his mouth…. His black hand was slapping on her fair ass cheeks n making it turn pink… N her white fair boobs were red already because of his rough man handling…
At peak of pleasure Farina forget that she was fucking a stranger for revenge she was in heaven of pleasure n enjoying the sex with high level of estacy n for first time she s enjoying it hardcore level.
Farina:Even my hubby never fucked me like this. u showed me heaven with ur fucking cock n from this moment am slave to ur fucking. I want your cock in my life everyday every second.. ahhhhhhh haaaaa
Saying that Farina shouted n cummed very hard… After multiple orgasm Farina was lying in bed n breathing heavily.. her body s paining with all the rough handling n her pussy s burning n she can feel her pussy s streched like rubber band… She felt someone s touching her hand.. it’s Rahim n she was not guilt to look at him n still angry on him…
Rahim: Sorry Farina.. I have lied to u
Even though she was angry she cooled a little because she got her Revenge now…
Farina: Have u felt like killing urself when I fucked him infront of ur eyes
Rahim: no Farina actually I was enjoying every moment of your fucking with him.. this s my dream come true moment
By hearing that Farina was speechless n she looked at him with confused face…
Rahim:I dint fuck anyone other than u not even touched any other girl. my dream n deep fantasy is u fucking a real man infront of me n I know u will not accept it.. so we all played a drama to make my dream to come true.
Farina was shocked to hear it n got up from bed n was standing their without any dress n looking at the Vetri who fucked her a moment ago was smoking n handing money to the girl who was her wife…
Rahim:that girl s not Vetri's wife, she s just a call girl n just came for acting. I met Vetri online n told him my fantasy that i wanted to be cuckold n he planned everything n executed it perfectly.
Farina unable to believe her ears. All of sudden her world is upside down n all the sudden truth from her husband made her numb n she sat down on the bed. Rahim who was nude sitting near her legs was looking at her well fucked pussy n he was touching her thighs for the dropped cum from Vetri cock. Farina came to sense by smelling n touching of Vetri’s cock n looked at him by standing near her n his cock was standing hard infront of her eyes inspite cumming.
Farina was in deep confusion what to do next. After a deep thought she made up her mind, opened her mouth to take Vetri’s cock into her mouth n widen her legs to make her cuckold husband to lick Vetri’s cum from her pussy.
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.