Adultery Story of Priyanka, the Slut by strtlr69
Story :- Story of Priyanka, the Slut 

Written by strtlr69
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thick steam came out as the bathroom door swung open. Priyanka emerged with only a towel wrapped around her. Her skin glistened with water droplets fresh from the shower. I couldn't help but notice, yet again, just how fucking beautiful she is. How I ended up like this I have no clue. I do know, without a doubt, I wouldn't have dreamed of it any other way. Coming out of my hiding, i tugged at her towel. My presence startled her. She jumped back a good two feet.

"Oh my God, Rakesh!" she yelled, "You scared me half to death!! Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?"

"Surprise" I replied, with a killer smile.

After eyeing and sizing her up, I added "I too needed a shower. I knocked on the bathroom door but the loud music did not let my knocks through to your ear. We could have saved some water and proudly boasted that we are environment friendly people."

Lifting one of my hands to feel her face, I gazed down into her black eyes and watched her mouth curl up into a sluttish grin. "I didn't realize you were coming home early, nor was I aware you were so concerned about saving the environment".

My forehead fell to rest on hers. "So concerned, I think we should take all of our showers together from now on."

Her face lit up as she pressed her cheek into my palm. "I think that's a great idea - for environmental reasons, of course."

"Of course," I repeated with a wicked smile.

I lowered my lips to meet hers in a kiss that was hard and wet. My cock was rock hard in a matter of seconds. Intense, passionate, and a little bit out of control, the kiss is a mirror image of our relationship. I can't get enough of it either. I dropped my hands to the towel, tugged on it to expose her just-washed naked body. The intention was to make her all hot and sweaty again.

"Rakesh," she drew her arms up in between us, pressing lightly on my chest and took a step back, "I've have to get dressed. Rahul, your brother and my husband, should be home in a little bit."

I reached out, grabbed her hips, and yanked her back towards me. "Rahul just sent me a text. He's working late. Besides, I've barely seen you the last couple of weeks. I missed you incredibly," I protested as I buried my face into the soft, creamy flesh of her neck. My hands move around and squeeze her firm ass. A whimper escapes her throat as her body melted into mine.

"We have to be fast," she murmured while her hands make quick work of my button and zipper. "I still want to be ready for when he comes home."

"Oh, I can be fast," I assured her.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head in one swift motion as she worked on my jeans and boxers. Capturing her mouth with mine again, I lift her up off the floor. As soon as her back hit the mattress, I'm buried deep inside her with a forceful thrust. No additional foreplay is needed. She is already soaking wet and ready for me. Her legs are hiked up on my shoulders with my hands gripping her hips tightly. All the while I am pounding into her with a feverish pace. She knows how much I love to watch her play with herself. With her eyes locked on mine, she caressed her own breasts with one hand. Pinching and flicking the darkened pebbled nipples, as the other hand rubs frantic small circles over her swollen clitoris.

"Oh my God, that's it," she moaned and writhed her body in a dance of desire beneath me. "Harder. Fuck me harder."

"Anything you want." I grunted out. I gave her exactly what she asked for.

She truly is a sight to behold. It is fucking incredible the things she does for me, her eyes begin to convey how close she is to finding her release, something which would inevitably send me over the edge as well.

It is just a matter of a few more strokes and both of us lay humped and spent besides each other.

I kissed her forehead and made my way to use the washroom. Coming out, I looked at her. Her face was glowing with a good orgasm written all over it. Nothing satisfied me more. Our eyes locked once again and in a matter of seconds, our lips too.

"I was just reminiscing on how it all started between you and me." she whispered into my ears. "Remember the first month of my marriage and how you behaved."
Like Reply
--

The first month of my brother's marriage

--

It was an absolute hell for me.

I came back from college to attend his wedding. Besides missing my college life and friends, I felt as if I was the only driver in the house. For any and every kind of work, I was to be contacted for transportation. It seemed that I was the only one free guy in my house. Thankfully the wedding came in a weeks' time. The wedding was an even bigger pain in the ass. Along with being a driver, I had to put up a plastic smile 24 * 7. Painfully soon, the wedding too was over.

Then came the more complex parts, one can easily say the most complex part -The part where changes in lifestyle was necessary. It was damn hard for me to see my brother change. I accepted it with an open heart but I still wished, inside, that he spent more of his time with me. This wish made me do a few stupid things as well. But nothing so stupid that would affect my relation with my brother. The same cannot be said for his wife though.

At that time, I thought she was the main reason for the distance between my brother and me. So I wanted to make life a little tough for her. I started to resist her - her ideas for any outings, the food she made etc. In short, everything she suggested, I would suggest something quite otherwise. The family felt the weirdness in my actions and started to ignore me soon. It made me even more irritated. I started to count the days until my college re-opened.

Thankfully, my brother got some clues from my behavior and started to patch things up between me and him - especially on time spending front. I missed him most at nights. We would have always ended up playing on XBOX together. Well, he had something else to play with at nights now.

My relation with Priyanka was nothing but absolutely superficial. I would exchange a plastic smile with her whenever she came across me. The only few emotions that came up in my mind were that of anger and jealousy whenever I remembered her. It is due to her that I was being distanced from my family members. However, the whole jealousy and hate thing changed a week before I was about to leave for college.

My brother and Priyanka had gone for a dinner followed by a long drive. Rahul decided to take the open jeep as the weather was good. He did not obviously know that it was going to rain. It not just rained, it rained cats and dogs. Since the two of them would be coming in late and our guard was on leave, I was duly given the duty to open the main gate for them. I was absolutely irritated on becoming a guard for them.

It was quite a major pain in the ass to stay awake, just to open the gates for them. The atmosphere inside the house started to become bitchy. I decided to make my way out into the porch before I became the topic of discussion. The wind started to pick up. Raindrops were all around the porch in no time. I decided to go and sit in the guard room, next to the main gate. The guard room was rain proof besides it was a bit of a distance from the house as well.

Thankfully Rahul came soon. He honked his car horn to open the door. I checked from inside, undid the mortised lock on the door. Closing the lights in the guard room, I was about to come out when I got the view of my life - a view which changed my whole life. I could see the two of them quite clearly against the light coming from the house. Priyanka stood there in rain, drenched - her clothes sticking to her skin. I was damn surprised, even ashamed, as I felt my cock stir up seeing her like that.

The stirring slowly became a hurting hard rock like erection as I saw the two of them mildly touch each other. Love had indeed made them quite stupid. Stupid enough to feel each other in open. I cursed them some more, my hard on as it was hurting me badly.

I cleared my throat, so the love birds would stop playing their games. I gave them the umbrella and made my way towards the house. Rahul at that very moment caught my hands and pulled me up towards the place where they stood. I just hoped that my erection was not visible to them.

"Please open the side gate buddy," Rahul winked and added "Priyanka is not exactly in a state where she can go in front of the elders in the house".

As if, I was in a perfect state to go in front of them. The umbrella really helped me hide my massive hard on. I opened the side gate and let them in. They both quite shamelessly ran towards their room. The place which had blood rushing into it was not exactly my brain. I turned to look towards them. I could see her body even more clearly. I visually chocked even more as Priyanka turned to look in my direction. I could just keep my fingers crossed that she did not look down below towards the tent pole I was sporting.

I wasn't prepared to look towards her like that. My mind was on fire, my body too. In a single yank of hand, my clothes were done away with. I stood there alone in bathroom, under the shower. My hands wrapped firmly around my dick. My hormones were way out of control. Flashes of her images started to float across the screen of my brain as I stroked my steel shaft. I had to brace myself with the free arm as I powerfully sprayed myself inside the shower. My release came hard and fast. As the last drops came out, I was enveloped in guilt like never before.

The next day was the hardest one for me. Every time Priyanka crossed my path, blood rushed up my dick. I forget the number of time I masturbated so I did not have to sport a hard on. By the time the day ended, I was utterly exhausted and spent.

Is there any need to mention how exhausted and spent I was when I returned to college.
Like Reply
-

Back to college

-

I was a gone case in the next semester at college. Memories of Priyanka kept on playing in my mind's eye and my hands kept on playing with what they were supposed to. I quite, very, desperately needed to divert my mind on to something to get those memories away from my head.

After a bit of research on the internet, I chose to start jogging. Not only jogging helped me clear my mind, I started to feel much more positive about myself. Post masturbation guilt had reduced , my grades picked up too. I also decided not to visit my home during the college breaks. The sole reason for not visiting home was Priyanka. Her images were deeply engraved in my mind. It would be hard for me to control my hormones if I saw her regularly. Besides it would be even worse to stand in front of my brother's wife with a massive tent pole.

The holidays were spent doing trekking and all kind of adventure activities. It helped me stay fit and diverted too. I observed that all the jogging and trekking brought around changes of the positive kinds in my body. I started to get much attention from the opposite sex. I knew it for sure females would surely have some impure thoughts when they were around me, especially the ones who approached me on their own. Their blushing, flushing, smirking etc was a common feature these days. I was sought after by many girls for my looks, a few liked my attitude which was mildly flirtatious and a few liked my friendliness. My mind, however, was focused on a single female somewhere else.

My brother was definitely worried why I was not coming home but he never over exerted the point, whenever we talked on phone. It was three years now since I visited my home. I was about to complete my graduation. Since I was not going for a post graduation course, it was either time to return home or land myself a job. Job was not an issue as I had open offers from many companies to join them. I would decide upon it later. The bigger issue for me was my graduation ceremony. Rahul and Priyanka were coming to attend my graduation ceremony. Since they were going to attend the function, I was left with no other option but to face Priyanka.
Like Reply
-

The Graduation Ceremony

-

No need to mention I was all anxious how the Graduation ceremony would go especially since my dream girl would be watching over. I tried to be as confident as possible before I took my chair. My name was announced, I put up my most confident walk possible. Taking the certificate, I looked around. She stood right in front of me, clicking my pictures. It seemed that all the blood in my body rushed down at that exact moment to my groins. God, she looked even more beautiful than before. We exchanged formal smiles as I posed for her. I had to adjust the robe so my tent pole was hidden somehow.

The end of the ceremony though was not as good as everyone would have wanted it to be. A boy, who happened to be jealous of me, passed a cheap comment on Priyanka as we were on our way out. I did not know what got over me, I grabbed the boy by his collar and sprawled him down on the floor. Before he could react, I had landed 2-3 solid punches to his otherwise ugly face. He was bleeding all over himself, mostly from his mouth and nose.

Priyanka caught my arms else I would have landed a few more brutal punches. I stopped as she asked me not to hit him anymore.

I asked her "Are you okay?"

Priyanka nodded and pleaded, "You should let him go. For my sake, please."

She looked around for Rahul, who was on a call. By the time he came, faculty members had stepped in. The guy had offered his apology, which Priyanka duly accepted. Soon, we were on our way back home.
Like Reply
--

A weekend which changed my life

--

We went for a weekend to one of the resorts. The whole resort was situated around an artificial lake. Tent's on one side of the lake and mountains on the other side was the whole appeal of this resort.

We could have stayed together in a family tent. I obviously chose not to stay with them and disturb their privacy. We took 2 tents, next to each other. Besides - seeing Priyanka would force me to masturbate and I would not be able to do it when they were around.

I swam a lot in the clean waters of the artificial lake, spent the whole evening in there. Enjoyed the sunset, read a book and lazed around. We all had our dinner together and then we retired for the night. I drifted into sleep imagining Priyanka.

I was disturbed by noises of water being splashed. I thought it was my fig of imagination and I once again drifted back into sleep. I heard the noises again, decided to check from the windows, in the tent. Rubbing my eyes, I looked out. I could see a silhouette of a lady against the light of the full moon. I was trying to get a better look but I could not make out anything more than the silhouette. I heard a male voice coming from the lake. It is then that I understood that the people involved are Rahul and Priyanka. No need to mention what happened to me.

Sleep was the last thing in mind after what I just saw. They both went inside their tent. Devil surely had taken over me. I decided to go outside and try to take a peek inside their tent. They had closed their lights so nothing was visible but I could hear every word they said. They had got into the act of making love as soon as they went inside. They moaned as if they were sexually starved. I could even hear the sounds of skin against skin. My mind was on fire and so was my dick. Suddenly everything went silent. The conversation which I heard next was what really shocked me, pleasantly though.

Rahul, my brother, was one open minded guy but I never knew that he was this open.

Rahul , quite playfully, "Why was Rakesh looking at you as if he wanted to bend you over, rip away your dress and fuck you until you scream out his name?"

Followed by noises of a gentle slap, giggling and kissing, I heard.

Priyanka playfully asked "Don't you think I have the looks which can make him and his raging hormones go wild?"

I was shocked hearing such slutty words from the mouth of my brother's wife.

Rahul: "Baby, you can make a dead old man rise from his grave. Rakesh is just a young stud. Are you fantasizing about him?"

Priyanka (in a very teasing tone): "Rahul, have you seen his physique. You should have seen him while he was swimming. He is a gorgeous stud. You know how much I love guys with broad, clean chest. He has good arms too besides his drop dead gorgeous looks. Which girl won't fall for him? The bigger question is - if I was hot for him, will that be okay with you?"

Nothing was said for a few minutes. I, was jacking off, as silently as I could. However, a part of me was waiting for my brother's answer too. All I could hear was another round of kissing and moaning.

Rakesh: "Priyanka, you know I am an open minded guy. You have slept with many friends of mine in college days. Despite knowing that, I did marry you. Did I not?"

Rakesh wished he could become invisible and see them talk on this kinky subject.

Priyanka: "Darling, It was a different thing before marriage. I know the number of girls you have slept with. I know your track record Mr. Playboy. I have not slept with anyone other than you after marriage though."

Rahul asked boldly "If you get the chance, will you sleep with someone other than me?"

My ears were filled with their desperate moans. Neither of them talked, they just went hard for each other it seemed.

Priyanka broke the violent moans "Why did you marry me despite knowing that I am a slut?"

I was the one sweating outside, jacking myself off - listening to their conversation.

"Slut", Rahul coolly added "I liked you as a person and that is why I married you. You were never shy about your likes and dislikes. I simply love a person who is clear about his/her needs in life. You did not answer my question. Why are you avoiding it?"

Priyanka: "Let's sleep over it Rahul before we discuss it further. I wouldn't like anything and anyone to disturb our relationship. What is going on between me and you is simply beautiful and amazing.", she added "You, of all the persons, know it damn well what happens when you take a decision in heat of the moment."

"I don't regret anything that I have done in life. I know you are referring to my past break-ups. It was meant to happen and it happened." Rahul continued "Would I have married a slut like you otherwise?"

"Do you regret getting married to me?" Priyanka asked.

Rahul: "Does it look like I am regretting it bitch?"

A few moments of silence again slipped in. I was all ears for the next words.

"Answer me. Will you sleep with anyone if the situation came?" Rahul pressed for an answer.

Priyanka did not reply. It seemed she got physical with him. Nothing but moans filled the night. Rahul's moans were the louder ones.

"Rakesh, take me right now. Please pound me hard and wild." Priyanka said.

The sounds of flesh pounding against each other filled my ears. The whole atmosphere was once again filled with the sounds of their moans, groans and shameless orgasms. I tried to time my orgasm with theirs but to no avail. I lay their exhausted and spent.

Rahul: "Priyanka, you just addressed me by my brother's name while making love."

Priyanka naughtily added: "Do you seriously think I did it by mistake? I think I answered your question. Satisfied now?"
Like Reply
I was back in home again - Home sweet home. Home, however, did not feel the same again though with all the elders not around us anymore.

With Priyanka around, it was nothing less than a hell hole for me. The conversation, I had overheard, between my brother and Priyanka would replay in mind on a loop mode. I tried not to look at her in a sexual way but it was something beyond my control. I would always be in a constant state of excitement.

As time flew by, I observed that I loved the idea of having her around in the house. I simply loved the constant buzz in my mind and body - seeing her around. One thing was crystal clear to to me, I wanted to know everything about her. I felt as if I had turned into a stalker. What really helped me develop my stalker skills was Priyanka being open to the idea of being stalked.

It wasn't like she was acting all sluttish, it was just that she did not mind it (my brother too).

Job was not an issue for me, especially after graduation from the top college in India. I got the best of jobs with the best of perks. I was a team member of an online anti hacking unit. Within a period of 2 years, I was promoted to the position of team leader and an indispensible one as well.

My brother owned the most elite photo studio in town. He was always overbooked. Companies would hire him for calendar shoots, personal photo sessions, wedding sessions etc. He was always in demand, always. Time was a scarce commodity for him.

It was during one of the summers that he was called by a big wig politician. He came for a photo shoot of his daughter's wedding. He and his full team were already overbooked. Rahul could not afford to say no to the politician. Everyone knows that they are the dirtiest of the lot. My brother was under tremendous pressure. I asked him to go for the politician's daughters photo shoot and also assured him that I will take care of his office. Being indispensible had its perks. I duly got my company to agree to let me take care of brother's job for the time he was away. I would, quite obviously, be taking care of any emergencies that my job presented.

I observed a drastic difference in Priyanka's clothing while my brother was away. I found them to be a shade more revealing. I also observed that her lingerie selection had totally changed. (Don't ask me how I am supposed to know what lingerie she wears. Being her stalker, I knew what she wore the previous day. I would always make it a point to check out what lingerie she wore on which day. I could almost make out the exact days she made love to my brother.)

It is for the first time I realized the problems my brother had to face in his professional life. One of the models for a photo shoot went down with a viral infection. The deadline given by the company was around the corner. I conveyed the same to brother. He talked to every possible model. The ones available were not suiting the product, the one's suiting the criteria were busy.

I decided to meet the company, who wanted this photo shoot, and delay the entire process. Once I met them, I realized that delaying was not quite possible for them. It is during the discussion I got an idea. I assured them that their project will be completed on time.

It was time to call up my brother and convey what I had in mind. We had a talk and a lengthy one. I told him to consider it and get back to me after he had contemplated all the angles.

It was way beyond dinner time when I reached home. My own work, the anti hacking one, had taken it's toll on my time. Priyanka was waiting at the dinner table when I arrived. We exchanged simple pleasantries as I started to eat my food. Hunger did not make me notice the looks she was giving me.
Like Reply
"Rakesh, did you ring your brother?"

"Yes, I did. There were some issues at his work."

I kept the talk simple and straight forward. The more I talked to her, the hornier I would get inevitably.

"He gave me a call too."

"Doesn't he call you on and off all the time?"

She laughed off my teasing remark.

"I think you know what I mean to talk to you about. Can you act like a grown up and discuss it like a mature adult for a change?"

"I just suggested what was best in my personal view. It is for him to decide whether he wants it or not."

She gave me a look which conveyed that I was being an asshole. I just smiled.

"Do you think what you suggested was really necessary?"

"In the interest of my brother, his company and his reputation - I suggested the only solution I had in mind."

The sincerity with which I said the words left her pondering.

"Do you mind discussing it with me as well? Maybe, I can suggest something other than what you have in mind."

"You know the problem already. I am all ears to your suggestions."

For once she looked as if she was short on words. I never said a word, just looked into her deep black eyes (God, I was so horny) and waited for her to speak up.

Stuttering, she spoke up "Why do you want me to model?"

I could understand her hesitation but did not know that she would be shy about this discussion. Her shyness added to my torture.

"I suggested it in best interest of brother's reputation, nothing else."

She questioningly asked me "Nothing else?"

It left me pondering what made her ask this question. Why did her look just changed from a happy face to a disappointed one?

Putting up a disappointed face, she continued the discussion "Do you think I can model?"

I did not what to answer, stupidly I blurted out "How would I know? You surely have the body though."

God, I felt like such a jerk. The dialogue left us both blushing, hard. It was a damn awkward situation for me - a part of me wanted to continue the discussion and a part me wanted to just go away. The paradox was killing me, my dick too.

The disappointed was totally gone from her face now. She looked like a devil possessed now.

"Do you really think I have a model like body?"

The look she gave me nearly made me cum inside my briefs. How the hell was i supposed to breathe deep in this situation?

Croaking like a mindless teenager, I asked "Just look at yourself in a mirror and then ask me this question."

The cat was definitely out of the bag. My obsession for her body was more than evident. She had an ear to ear smile on her face. The way she blushed made her look so much more beautiful.

The silence was absolutely sickening. I wanted some alone time in the privacy of my bathroom, am sure she too must be wanting some time with herself. However, neither could make a move.
Like Reply
With even more puffed up cheeks, she asked me "For a moment, I will agree with you that I have the looks. I believe modeling is much more than just looks - A good photographer, a good model, an ambience and everything is required. How will you manage all that?"

I knew her mind was on an overdrive. If she had it her way, she would model right now for me.

I added, confidently "Brother will help me out with the settings and ambience etc. You are ready to model. I am the photographer. Problem solved."

She laughed "Rahul never mentioned that you have a thing for photography. I have not seen any pictures taken by you. Do you think you can do justice to your brother's brand name?"

I felt offended as she questioned my skills. I think it showed on my face as well. On hindsight, I was actually glad that the doubt acted as a great buzz kill.

"Well, I am doing all that I can to protect his reputation. Time will tell what will happen. I am sure we two will work something out. Are you feeling sleepy right now?"

Surprised by my question, she asked enthusiastically "Why?"

I cleared my throat gruffly and said "I thought we could use the time in something more productive. If you are in the groove to model, I can click a few images. Nothing fancy, just basics so I can get a feel."

In a husky voice, she asked me "Do you want me to change into the bathrobes I am supposed to model for?"

It never took me more than 5 seconds to give my decision.

"You can change into the bathrobes and come to the studio. I will get everything warmed up."

"Everything?"

The way her eyes pointed to my crotch region while she asked the question, I wanted to just push her down and take her right there.

My whole body tingled in anticipation of her entry into the studio. By God, It was some entry. I will never ever forget the way she shyly walked into the studio. She was wearing a half length, dark maroon silk bathrobe. She had loosened up her hairs and they fell softly next to her full bosom. I had not seen so much of her skin, up close, ever. The effect was quite instantaneous as well.

"Do I look good enough to model this bathrobe?"

I wish she entered the washroom and saw all the tissue lying in the dustbin. She would surely know how good she looked. I wondered why I acted so horny kinds around her.

I stood up as patiently as I could, went next to her. Put both my hands on her shoulder and guided her next to the mirror.

"Do you see what I see?"

I could see colors rush up her cheeks. I could also see that she was deliberately doing all these acts. She wanted the appreciation from me, quite obviously. She tried to act all innocent kinds once again. I was kind of forced to make her look in the direction of my crotch.

"You got the answer."

Something electric happened in that moment, I adjusted my tent pole and she gently untied the knot of her bathrobe belt.

She asked me in quite a bitchy way "Are you ready?"

I sure was ready. Alas, I chose the wrong tool - the camera.

"Priyanka, would you like something hard or soft?"

I definitely intended to up the game a shade more. The hornier she became, the hotter the pictures would come. I intended to make it the most scorching photo shoot of my brother's entire professional career. I had the best of everything at my disposal - the best of equipment, the best of a model and loads of time.

The way she choked before answering, made me laugh.

"What do you mean?"

"I meant to ask your preference of music. I can't function without music in background. Would you like some hard or soft?"

"I would love something soft to begin with. We can always change gears as time goes by."

I was the one choking for air now. She was abuzz, her skin radiated lust. My mind and body were being totally intoxicated with the soft, romantic music and Priyanka in all her glory.

Now these were priceless moments which needed to be captured. I clicked a few pictures, from every angle possible. My eyes were literally making love to her. She posed no less. The focus was meant to be on the bathrobe she was wearing. (You guys seriously think that I would only take pictures of her bathrobe)
Like Reply
I could see that she was subtly ogling me up while I was busy clicking her pictures from different angles. That only added more fuel to my mind and body.

The fantasizing mind of mine was too happy for me. The pictures would add so much more spice to the fantasies later.

"Hold it right there Priyanka, perfect."

Many possess a killer body but not all know how to take the most of it. Priyanka was a nautral when it came to posing. It made my job quite easy.

"We have got great basic shots. I think we should send them to Rakesh and ask for his professional views."

I gave Priyanka a full size robe to cover her body since I wouldn't be able to help but eye her up. It would be an odd situation for both of us.

I selected a few images and emailed them to Rakesh. I could not possible send all the pictures. I had taken a few of them for my personal fantasies.

"Rakesh, it seems photography runs in your family. Your brother has the skills, you are no less yourself."

Our general talks were disturbed by the ring on her mobile. It was a call from Rahul. She turned her back towards me and got busy with the call. The idea behind turning her back to me was to hide her reactions while she talked to Rahul. It was funny that she forgot that there was a mirror where she stood.

Judging from the colors rushing up her face, I could observe that their talks were certainly not of the normal kinds. God, she was acting all slutty. She even felt her crotch while they talked. It was a damn horny situation for me. I wanted to see her reactions and yet a part of me wanted her to have the privacy she deserved. The gentleman inside me got the better of me and I decided to go out of the studio.

I sat outside, fondling my dick. My streams of thoughts were disturbed by the call I got from Rahul.

Rahul enthusiastically said "Rakesh, the pictures have turned out absolutely gorgeous buddy. You certainly have a better eye than me. Thank you. I am so relieved. The images are simply fantastic. The way you have subtly highlighted the product is mind blowing."

Feeling elated I asked "The company people had told me that they wanted the product to be subtly highlighted. They did not want the bathrobes to be the only thing in the images and neither did they want the model to be the only thing being highlighted in the images. I have seen your shoots so I had a basic idea."

Rahul nervously added "The images that you have taken are fantastic but they look kind of restrained. I have told Priyanka to unwind and open up more in the next set of images. Is it okay with you?"

"Yeah, it is fine with me if she doesn't mind. It is already quite late in the night. I suppose we will pick up the rest of shoot tomorrow."

"Rakesh, never make this mistake ever. The flow of Priyanka modeling and you clicking pictures is perfect at this moment. Go with the flow and complete the photo shoot tonight itself.

"Do convey the same to Priyanka as well. It would be odd for me to tell her."

Rahul, gently rubbing his erection "Rakesh, there are something's a photographer has to manage. I am sure you will be able to persuade her. Do keep me in the loop and send me more images."

Before I could say another word, he disconnected the call. It was left upto me to manage Priyanka and the photo shoot. Taking a deep breath, I moved back inside the studio.

"Brother loved the images. That was a great relief. He suggested some changes though. I suppose he communicated them to you as well."

I could see that she loving the fact that my voice was absolutely shaking as I talked to her.

"Yeah, he told me that the images were kind of restrained and he wanted me to open up a bit more. Do you have something in mind?"

I, quite obviously, had loads in mind. I stared with throwing her one of the sheerer bathrobes.

Throwing the bathrobe right back at me "This is a sexy piece. I am sure you will enjoy me posing in that. Why should I pose in this? What is there in it for me?"

I was totally floored. I never expected such levels of boldness from her.

"What do you want?"

I could not believe she was banging me with her lecherous eyes.

"You seriously don't know what I want?"

She walked quite seductively towards me, took the sheer night robe from my hands. Priyanka was confusing me by every passing moment.

She undid the knot of her bathrobe and let it gently slide down her gorgeous body. She looked deep into my eyes as she put on the sheerer bathrobe. I had to pinch myself to get out of this dream state.

"Are you satisfied? Liked what you saw?"

I was totally silent, did not know what to tell her. I adored her sexy body.

"Am I also not entitled to some fun as well?"

The way she told be made her look so, so submissive. She was literally begging me to strip and show some skin as well.

"Is my face not enough for you?"

"I can never get enough of your looks just like you can never get enough of watching me. I know how badly you look at me and my curves. Open one piece of cloth of your choice and I will pose all that you want. Do we have a deal?"

Fuck me. Was it really happening in my life or was I fantasizing it all up? It took me some time to come to senses. I was confident in the moment but a bit ruffled up by the suddenness of the approach.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
I stupidly blurted out "What about Rahul?"

I was glad I said those words. A part of me wanted to be sure.

"Do you think I would be doing this without his consent? Do we have a deal?"

I always believed action should speak louder than words.

Her eyes were banged my fingers as they undid button's of my shirt. I fumbled, she moaned, I moaned and the shirt was away - for good.

I felt like a gigolo myself. I was displaying my body to get something in return. I did not mind it one bit though.

Standing in a vest, I started to click her images - one after another. I took the pictures from different angles, different poses, different lighting and in different styles.

"I think this particular bathrobe should be banned from selling in the stores. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw you change into them."

I could distinctly hear her moan as she heard my words.

"Was it the bathrobe or my body which gave you a heart attack?"

My mouth went dry as the word sunk in. Every bit of coyness was vanishing with the passing seconds. She pushed me beyond my limits every single time I tried to be one up. Being a bastard that I was, no one ever got one up on me, ever.

"Come here Priyanka. This time you should remove a piece of my clothing."

I stood my ground bravely in just my boxers, waiting for her reactions.

The light in the background was illuminating her skin as if she's some erotic fantasy brought to life for me. I could quite clearly see that her whole body wanted me. The way her nipples hardened hearing my words, made me moan in pleasure. Her mouth opened to say something but stopped. I knew one thing for sure - this couldn't go on much far. I had to make sure of that.

Gently moved close to her, whispered in her ears "Is this what you wanted to feel?"

I took her open palm and gently placed it on my throbbing, hard erection. I could see the paradox on her face quite clearly. She was feeling shy yet horny in the same moment. I once again decided to do something about it. I gently squeezed my ass. My dick moved in her hand and that magically removed all the paradoxes from her mind. She gently tightened her grip around my dick.

"God, you are so thick."

Her words nearly made me cum. My heart beat wildly in anticipation of her next move. Her next move didn't make it any easier for me - She cupped my balls with her other free hand.

Something snapped inside me as she did this, something wild.

"Is it fair that you have all the fun and I don't get any?"

It was time to cool down a shade and tease her some more.

"What do you mean?"

I playfully replied "Do you think it is fair that I stand in front of you in my boxers and you still have so many pieces of cloth on your body?"

God, she was all bitchy today.

"You need to keep two things in mind Rakesh. One - you cannot kiss me. Two - insertion cannot happen at any cost."

I started to smile like a small child. "I never thought you had planned it down to such levels."

"What can I say. A lady has to think about her husband too."

"I will surely keep the two things, you told, in mind. My curiosity gets the better off me though. I wanted to know are these suggested by Rahul or do they come from you."

"I and your brother are one. Why do you think of us separately?"

"I just wanted to get things clearly in my head."

I put my hands on her shoulder and gently slid down the bathrobe. The satin material of the bathrobe and her baby soft, smooth skin added to my torture. She stood in designer lingerie in front of me. Thankfully the bigger part of her which wanted something to happen won over her.

I felt myself visually chocking seeing her in the designer lingerie. Her height was perfect, her complexion & skin tone were perfect, her curves were perfect and her naughtiness was also perfect. She was my perfect fantasy girl. I never expected to see her in flesh, like this. I was a shade nervous as well.
Like Reply
She knew that I was a shade nervous and toyed with me "What happened?"

"It is performance anxiety. I suppose."

The truthfulness of the answer surely floored her. She lowered her bitchy aura for once.

It was too much to digest in one go. I tried to stay as calm as possible. With her skin on display, it was next to impossible for me to exercise control. I guided her onto the sofa in the corner of the studio. I could not think straight anymore so I decided to stop talking and get into some action. With a minx like Priyanka, even that was not possible.

"Rakesh, how many girls have you had?"

She let her fingers loose on my chest. I think she had a thing for clean, broad chest.

"Priyanka, you are the first woman I am seeing in such a state."

"Oh!! Don't joke Rakesh. Seriously, am I your first one?"

I stuttered "Yes. I could have had any number of girls but my mind desired you. Ever since the day I saw you wet, you were the only girl in my mind."

She moaned hearing my words. Her fingers got a shade wilder, my dick got a shade tighter. The petting went on for some five to ten minutes until she took my hands and placed them boldly on her breasts. She made it a point to place her nipples between the thumb and first finger. I could clearly feel the erect nipples through the sheer bra of hers. A fresh round of precum started to ooze down below.

"Rakesh, move your fingers like the wiper of a car. Please. I am dying for your touch."

I wasn't shocked at her shamelessness anymore. I knew the paradox in her mind was left, way behind. I duly obliged. The more I varied my stroking, the hornier her looks became. The hornier her face became, the more I oozed all over my brief. It was all so new to me. I loved every bit of it.

"I don't believe that this is your first time with a girl but I will take you for your words. Will I have to teach you how to open a bra? Your brother still can't open it in one go."

Priyanka gave Rakesh a pose which would not best suit a novice for opening the bra. She wanted to make things harder for him. Rakesh could see that as well. He was not a person who would back down from a challenge. He always took one up in a sporting way. It only took him some five seconds to unclasp the hooks of her bra. The expressions on Priyanka's face were priceless.

"At least you are better in this department then your brother. I don't believe this is your first time. How could you open it up so easily?"

"I have fantasized you so many times. It felt like reliving those moments."

Priyanka naughtily added "I too have fantasized this many a times."

I gently slid my hands on to her breasts. The physical touch was much more heavenly than the ones in my fantasies. Priyanka's horny moans and expressions added much spice to my experience.

"Oh, Rakesh. Yes, just like that - soft and nice."

It was totally beyond my control to feel her softly anymore. I could not help but squeeze.

"Baby, you do know what my body wants. Either you are lying to me or you know the language of reading my body. Give my nipples some attention ..."

Her words stopped midways as she felt my tongue on her areola. She was totally lost. Shyness made her close her eyes. I wish I had recorded her expressions. She went into a state of frenzy as I gently licked, tickled, teased and played with her nipples. The more my tongue flickered on her erect pebbles, the louder were her responses. The best part was that she never realized it for once, how loud she was. She looked so much better than my fantasy girl.

I stupidly asked her "Do you like it some other way?"

She gently took my hands and placed it on her burning crotch region. I could damn well feel the wetness and heat radiating out of her panties.

"Do I need to tell anything more? Is it seriously your first time Rakesh?"

I cared a damn about answering her. I attacked those soft boobs of her with my tongue and lips. She was once again lost in her own world of lust. Her crotch rubbing against my dick was another sensation which I had never experienced before. I had to slow down my licking so she could ease down on the crotch rubbing. I learnt to control my orgasm this way. It was a lovely practical way to learn things.

I felt shy as I told Priyanka "I think I won't be able to control myself anymore Priyanka. I am in a touch me not kind of situation."

"Rakesh, you do know how to melt a girls heart. I am so happy to be the first lady in your life. I am going to make sure that I am the best too."

She gave a lingering kiss on my cheeks. I was spell bound by the softness of her lips on my cheek with a two day stubble.
Like Reply
"Priyanka, I will be forced to do things to you which you would not like - if you tease me anymore. Let me cool down please otherwise I will spoil my briefs this very moment."

It seemed that Priyanka got possessed by the devil, hearing my words.

"Would you like to strip away my panties or should I strip them for you?"

Like a pervert ballerina, she awaited my answer. I pulled her up close to me and hooked my fingers into the elastic band of her panties. I wanted to torture her just like she was torturing me. I hoped this would slow down my torture but I was totally wrong.

I slid down her panties slowly. Like a slut, she stood her ground - watching my expressions as I saw her bare, smooth cunt for the first time.

Devil sure did possess me altogether as her sex smell enveloped me and my senses. I had smelled so many panties of hers but nothing came closer to this. I went in closer. I was mesmerized by the looks - smooth, soft and super sexy - the hood of her clitoris stuck out like a small penis. I could not help but place my finger between her labia and gently stroke it all the way up to her clitoris. I slid down my briefs and started to mildly rub my dick.

Priyanka was out of control, totally as she saw my dick. I had a fair size dick, about six inches in length. It was the girth which made her go nuts, the mushroom head too. My dick looked like a small harpoon.

In the heat of the moment, I blurted "It would be so kinky to watch each other masturbate."

The floodgates opened, literally.

"Do you think you can survive more than ten strokes?"

I boldly told her "It doesn't seem that even you will be able to survive what I have in mind."

Her face went red hearing that I had something in mind.

"I am all yours. Do anything you want. Just do something fast."

"Lie down on the floor Priyanka."

I was going to fulfill one of my ultimate fantasies.

We both were totally nude as she lied down on the floor.

"Priyanka, I want you to close your eyes and enjoy what I am about to do. I don't know if it is right or wrong. I have fantasized about it so many times that I do need to do it right now."

My voice broke as I spoke, out of excitement. She was like putty in my hand.

I positioned myself between her legs. Priyanka became a shade afraid.

"Remember Rakesh, you can't insert."

"I remember Priyanka. Don't worry. Just close your eyes and let me enjoy please."

I placed my harpoon on the top of her clitoris and started to gently move it around the hood. All the precum oozing down helped with the lubrication. Priyanka could not quite keep her eyes closed, the sensations were just too much for her to handle. She moaned like there was no tomorrow.

"I am sure you have done this to many girls Rakesh. It's impossible that this is your first time."

Her words game me much more confidence. I was glad that I was doing the right things and in the right ways. I reversed the direction of movement. It only made her moan some more. She started to shake haplessly when I used the harpoon to make the car wiper kind of movement on her clitoris. I knew she was close to a shattering orgasm. I was myself just a breath away.

I asked her "Are you anywhere close to an orgasm?"

She could just nod. She was totally annihilated by the feel of my mushroom head against her clitoris head.

"Can you just hold on for another few seconds? My dream will ultimately come true."

I could not wait to hear her answer or even see her for that matter. I came. My whole world went black and blank. I kept on shooting wad after wad of hot semen onto her clitoris. I think I heard her scream shortly after my hot wad attacked her over hot clitoris.

Spent, we lay to next to each other for quite a long time - her hands in mine. No words spoken. Well, I did not know the power of spoken words at that moment. I was totally speechless at the new experience in my life.

It was heaven for me. My dream girl was lying next to me.

The bliss was broken by a phone call. It was from Rahul. Priyanka went away to talk to him. I think he was shagging on the other end of the call, hearing details from her. Priyanka took so much time talking to him that I drifted away into a blissful sleep.

Priyanka woke me up around five in the morning.

"Sleepy head wake up. Have some sandwiches and juices. We have so much to do and discover."
Like Reply
Priyanka woke me up from deep slumber. It took me some 2-3 minutes to adjust to my present reality. My erection brought me back to senses, faster.

Like small kids, we both got busy playing with our favorite toys - mine being her body and vice versa.

The jarring ring was the last thing I wanted at this moment. It was an emergency call. My boss intimated me to be on flight within an hour, one of the big firms was having a cyber attack. Their cyber division was at a total stand still. I needed to be on the spot to handle this emergency. Priyanka understood. I was airborne within an hour.

It took me and my team two full days to get control of the system. The hackers made another effort but this time we were prepared. We were able to prevent the attack. As a matter of fact, I was so obsessed with going back (for obvious reasons) that my efforts were of totally different kinds. I did not know that my efforts to restore the system and go back home would ultimately become a problem for me.

The clients were pretty happy with the way we helped them out of this tricky situation. They wanted to become our client but only if I would stay and enforce the safety protocols. I could not say no to my boss since this company would be our biggest clients till date. I was forced to stay back and give them a total solution to hacking issues.

It felt as if I was in engaged and about to wed kind of period. We would hook up every now and then on mobile. She had Rahul, her husband, to take care of her needs. I missed her much.

The craving for each other's body was beyond our controls. We talked dirty over phone, exchanged pictures and did live webcam sessions as well. No matter how much we did, whatever we did - the physical needs were increasing by every passing day.

The most crushing news came. I was returning home for Christmas and New Year celebrations but Priyanka and Rahul were going out for holidays. I had so much in mind but everything went down the drain. I decided to work it off rather than go home and stay alone.

It seems Santa did exist, after all.

I got the biggest shock, of the pleasant kinds, of my life when Priyanka and Rahul showed up on New Year's Eve to give me a surprise. I was in quite a fix. How was I supposed to get physical with Priyanka, with Rahul around?

Priyanka, my hormones and my erection were driving me crazy. I wished with my whole heart that Rahul had some place to go, even an hour would suffice. It was not meant to be. I waited patiently for an opening but it just did not happen.

It felt good to be around family during the vacation period. For the time being, I decided to masturbate and cool down.

Rahul threw a letter towards me. It was a letter conveying to Rahul's company that they were being awarded the contract to shoot a whole range of products. It was from the very same company for which Priyanka had modeled. I congratulated him as the payouts would be pretty good.

"Rakesh, you surely have an eye. If ever you feel like switching jobs, consider photography."

"Thanks brother but I am happy with what I do."

Priyanka was subtly teasing me with her suggestive expressions of the eye. I was sure I would never be even soft around her. I was semi-soft once again. Had I not masturbated, I would not have been able to even sit properly with them.

"Thanks Rakesh. I really do mean it. I wanted to ask you one more thing as well."

"What?"

"Where are the other pictures?"

I knew what he meant to ask me but I could not possible tell about them.

"Which other pictures you refer to?"

"You emailed me the best of the pictures. I am sure you selected the best ones out of the many pictures you took. I wanted to see - how many pictures you took and from which angles?"

Priyanka, with all her naughty expressions, leaped in "Even I would like to see the rest of pictures Rakesh. Why don't you show them to us now?"

The pictures were on my laptop. Most of them were nice and decent. A few of them were a shade more exposing than normal. Any husband would be uncomfortable seeing then - especially when he knew that his wife posed as the model and his brother was the one taking them.

I tried my level best to divert the topic. I discuss their holidays, work etc but both of them came back to the same topic again and again.

"Rakesh, show me the pictures now. I want to see the full set of the pictures you took."

Priyanka enthusiastically seconded him "Come on Rakesh, show them to us."

I was in a tight spot indeed. I was kind of forced to pass my laptop to him. I knew it would be impossible to face the two of them while they looked at the images so I made an excise and went away to the market.

I decided to spend an hour or more outside so Rahul could digest the images of the exposing kinds. I wasn't really sure how Priyanka would defend herself - how she modeled those exposing poses.

I was not being able to muster enough strength to face my brother. I went to a pub and took some fine scotch to soothe my nerves. No soon did I feel a shade relaxed, I got a text from Rahul. It seemed today really was not my day.

"Bring 3-4 bottles of fine liquor on your way back."

A thousand thoughts crossed my mind as I returned with the liquor bottles. I was shaking out of nervousness as I entered.

"Rakesh, you brought the liquor? Let's celebrate your photography skills."

I felt as if a ton of weight had just been removed from my shoulders. Rahul's voice was neither negative nor skeptical. I also observed that his fly was unzipped and he was sporting a few wet spots near the fly.

I was confused but I went with the flow. I setup the glasses, ice, liquor, snacks and a very soft music in the background.
Like Reply
We enjoyed our poisons in total silence. Priyanka joined us some ten minutes later. I noticed that she had changed into a night gown. I didn't exactly know how to react when she winked at me. Thankfully Rahul was not looking in her direction. It was a close call.

"Rakesh, how many times have you masturbated seeing these images?"

I maintained my silence. Priyanka giggled, settled in next to Rahul.

"Was it really required to click these pictures? The requirements of the poses were pretty clear. Why did you take these?"

He slid open an image which clearly gave away much more than just her curves.

I guess the effect of liquor had taken over me. I answered "I was forced to click them."

"Forced by your own lust or did Priyanka ask you to click them?"

I decided to stay mum. I did sneak a look around in Priyanka's direction to get a feel of what was going on in Rahul's mind. Her looks made it abundantly clear to me that Rahul knew everything that had happened between me and Priyanka.

"What is that you want to really ask Rahul? Ask clearly."

It was Rahul's turn to go silent. Priyanka looked totally amused by the interactions between us. Nothing much was said but much was being communicated still.

I saw Rahul conceding his ground so I decided to take it up a notch.

"Priyanka, would you like something hot inside you?"

It left both of them reeling, in a good way. Priyanka nearly moaned and Rahul nearly spilled his drink.

"I meant would you like to eat something hot."

I chuckled. I guess it rubbed them off the wrong way.

Rahul undid the knot of her robe and said "I too was going to ask you the same question. Would you like to eat something hot?"

My mind and body were on fire. It felt as if lead was running through my veins. My mind was buzzing up with questions and possible answers. I was way beyond stunned to even utter a single word.

Priyanka looked ablaze as well. She started to blush like a newlywed. Rahul gently parted one side of the robe to expose her night dress beneath. The satin night gown, a sexy night dress, Priyanka standing like a slut and Rahul exposing her - a man couldn't dream of anything more.

I deliberately took a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Who has this kink? Is it you brother or is it her?"

Priyanka and Rahul looked at each other. I could tell that they wanted to just fuck each other out, this very instant. The talks were making them super hot.

Priyanka gently murmured "I am so lucky to have the most loving, caring and understanding husband in the whole wide world."

I got the clue. It was Rahul who wanted this to happen. An idea struck my mind. I was smiling like a devil as the idea seeped in, in totality. I relaxed onto the sofa and watched Priyanka.

"Brother, why don't you remove the night robe and expose her properly."

Rahul chocked for air hearing the words. It was abundantly clear that I had hit the right spot.

With shaking hands, he slid one side of the robe away. Priyanka started to shake in excitement. I was shaking too in anticipation.

"Rahul, the other side too please."

Rahul complied. I felt a high of the different kinds. I am sure the same was being felt by Priyanka and Rahul too.

"Priyanka, how do you feel being exposed like this by your husband?"

She just bit her lower lips in response, did not say anything. The movement of her heaving boobs quite clearly conveyed what was happening to her.

"Rahul, do you know everything that transpired between us the other day?"

"Yes"

It seemed he was about to cum, any moment.

"Can you bring her close to me Rahul?"

Rahul guided her to where I sat. I gently pulled at her satin robe, it slid away nicely from her shoulders. She stood there shaking in anticipation. She was wearing one of those knee length night nighties.

I asked Rahul to sit down next to me. I put my fingers on her knees and let them travel up north. Priyanka started to shake in anticipation. She had to put one hand on Rahul's shoulder for support. Rahul was gently fondling his erection.
Like Reply
"What do you want me to do to her Rahul?"

The whole area was filled up with fresh sex smells. I just smiled. I was coming to slowly know the two of them and their kinks.

"Are you wearing anything underneath Priyanka?"

"Why don't you see for yourself?"

I am sure I heard Rahul's moan.

"Rahul, why don't you slide her nightie up? Show me if she is wearing something or not."

I don't know what was happening and why it was happening. Whatever was happening was just the thing, the three of us wanted.

Rahul slid up her nightie. To my utter disappointment, she was wearing a very sexy, lacy thing. She had a wicked smile on her face as Rahul showed her panties to me.

"Rahul, can you please check if the panties are dry or super soiled?"

Priyanka's wicked smile just turned to gasps as Rahul touched her panties. It went without saying that she was super soaked. She stood her ground but her legs were shaking in anticipation.

"Rahul, please bunch up her nightie and show me how wet she is."

I swear nothing would have been sexier. It made both of them moan. Rahul did as I had suggested. Priyanka, it seemed, was in a totally different zone as Rahul gently felt her labia through her panties.

"Keep stroking the labia's Rahul, one after another. In case your fingers go dry, you have a lubricating machine next to them."

I shifted myself closer to get a better view. It seemed that she loved being mentioned as the lubricating machine.

"Brother, do you mind if I feel her up while you watch?"

Rahul quite shamelessly moaned hearing my words. It was a reconfirmation of my interpretation - he was surely a watcher. I looked into Priyanka's eyes before I touched her. Priyanka had put one of her hands on my shoulder and one on Rahul's shoulder as she saw my hands moves towards her crotch.

I gently placed my finger on the top of her labia and let it leisurely slide down to the bottom. Priyanka's panties were super wet. Her wetness added to my personal torture and Rahul's.

"Rakesh, don't tease me anymore please."

Priyanka pleading tone added more to the torture of us brothers. Rahul was quite seriously rubbing his tool by now.

Priyanka started to gyrate her sexy ass. She wanted to guide my movements but I had my own plans. I would stop moving my fingers every time she tried to guide my fingers to a specific place. Rahul was going nuts seeing Priyanka go super slutty.

"Rakesh, I observed that you did not kiss Priyanka. No love making is complete without a good kiss. Is there any specific reason?"

"Ask your wife."

Priyanka hesitatingly answered "I had told him no for kissing and penetration."

"Priyanka, that's strange. You touched him, you made him cum and yet you restrain him to do what you are so desperate for. Why?"

I was in seventh heaven to know that my dream girl was desperate for me.

"Rahul, I never knew what I was getting into. I never knew whether it will be safe for our relation or not. I don't want anything / anyone to destroy what exists between you and me."

"Darling, nothing can destroy what we have between us. I will always love you, no matter what. I want to see you as the happiest wife around. I believe you should let Rakesh experience you in totality."

Like a tigress, she graciously moved into my laps.

"Make me yours baby."

"Brother, are you sure about it? What you just said will change our relation even."

I was not quite able to complete my discussion as I saw Priyanka leaning in towards my face. My mind was buzzing with questions but my body was way beyond my control. I too leaned in towards her.

My world went blank. I felt totally fuzzy, warm and horny as our lips met. I was in a dream world. I did not know how to kiss so it went without saying that Priyanka was the aggressor. Her lips and body guided me what she liked and what was not so good for her. We both came to our senses as we heard the moans of a third person, my brother. He was jacking off madly.

Oh!! That spark in Priyanka's eyes was making me go nuts. I turned her once again to face me. We started to once again kiss the hell out of each other. The range of kiss surprised me so much. I simply loved every single way she kissed me. The more she kissed me, the more moans were filling the room - mine and my brothers.
Like Reply
"Oh God!! Don't stop, that feels so good."

Her words were making it quite impossible for me to control myself. I needed a release and fast. An idea sprung up my mind. Revenge of torturing her could be quite satisfying.

I picked her up in my arms and gently slid her down on the sofa. I observed that she loved the way I picked her up. I guess she got turned on by my strength (point duly noted).

"Brother, Do u mind coming near us?"

Rahul did not like it because he was only a few jerks away from an orgasm but he still came near us.

"Priyanka, do you mind opening up my pants?"

Everyone was blushing and burning hard inside.

"Come here Rahul. Let's get ourselves compared by Priyanka."

The suggestion did hit the right spots. The difference between our cocks wasn't much. Rahul was an inch longer than me and I was an inch thicker than him. It was a sight which is hard to describe in words. Priyanka sat beneath us, with our cocks in each of her hand. She was in a total different zone. She looked like a slut supreme.

One could see the hunger in her eyes. She was enjoying herself endlessly as she teased our dangling cocks in front of her. My foot instinctively touched her crotch. It sparked something deep inside her. It felt, looking at her, as if her inner slut had been turned loose.

She left our cocks for a second and teasingly removed her panties. Her panties stuck onto her crotch for a bit. Both of us, me and Rahul, were speechless seeing her sluttiness. It was quite a sight to observe. She looked nothing less than the seductress of the highest order.

She reversed her panties and gently put it on my throbbing cock. I think it is needless to mention that she put that very portion on my cock which was touching her cunt. My imaginations were running wild. I was shaking like never before. I knew it would be hard for me to stand straight if I came. I was forced to put my hands on the wall for support. She bloody well knew what she was doing. Rahul was mesmerized to see her skills being used on a cock which was not his.

"Priyanka, cup his balls please."

All hell broke loose as she did the same. I shot streams after streams of hot wad onto her panties. I was totally zoned out but I wanted to see what she did with Rahul's cock.

She took her panties and placed it on Rahul's dick - the dry side.

"How does it feel - knowing that Rakesh had cum some 4 inches away on these very panties?"

All hell broke loose once again, this time for Rahul. I am sure he must have felt the same feeling, if not more. Rahul and I came to senses as we both heard Priyanka's moans fill up the room. She was rubbing herself to ecstasy with our cum (from her panties).

It was my turn to watch. Priyanka came, quite strongly. Her crotch was totally smeared with our jizz. She lay spent near the sofa. Her eyes opened as she felt movement on her labia. Rahul had joined her.

"Priyanka, you have made me so happy today. I am the luckiest husband alive."

She kissed his cheek "Wish you knew Rahul how blessed and lucky I feel right now."

I could not understand the depth of their love and feelings but one thing I knew for sure - it was not a moment to barge into.

"Rahul, rub me hard baby."

Rahul complied, his finger movements picked up pace.

"I feel so dirty. I feel so sluttish. I feel so complete."

Those were her last words before her shrieks filled up the room. Boy, did she come hard.

I slipped out towards the washroom. I wanted them to catch up on things that had just happened. It was a big shift in their life, mine too. We all needed to digest what we had just happened between us.

We spent the next hour, sitting together - pin drop silence and alcohol flowing freely.

I boldly asked "Any regrets?"

Both of them did not say a word. I felt a shade nervous.

"Guys, its Christmas time - There's love in the air, let's dance."

I suggested this to lighten up the situation. It just turned things back towards what had just happened between us.

Rahul and Priyanka danced for a bit while I watched them. I sipped on my poison and envied Rahul as they danced. I guess the longing must have been evidently clear looking at me, especially with the hard on I was sporting.

I observed that Rahul and Priyanka danced quite closely. If they had any problem with what had happened before, neither showed any signs of it. The cheek to cheek kind of dance was making it even harder for me. I am sure Rahul too must have been feeling it.

I observed that Rahul deliberately pulled up her nighties - time to time. He also did things which made her curves abundantly clear to me. However, he never made any attempt to kiss her. It was too much for me to bear so I decided it was time for me to go bold on them.

"Rahul, I think you did not strip her completely for me. Do you mind continuing what you had started?"

The smile on Rahul's face clearly conveyed that his efforts had paid off. Quite obviously, Priyanka wasn't complaining either.

Rahul, in a shaking voice, asked me "What would you like me to do?"

"I would like to know what you have in mind."

Priyanka stood sluttily hearing our conversation. She whispered something into Rahul's ear which made him moan. Rahul gently turned her to face me.

He started to gently pull up her nightie. Her beautiful thighs were exposed to my voyeurs delight. Priyanka swayed suggestively to the music being played in the background. She turned away to face Rahul and whispered something once more. Rahul pulled up her nightie once again to show that scorching ass of hers. A rush of blood hit the three of us at the very same time.

"Rahul, remove the nightie now."

Rahul, with shaking hands, removed them. Oh God, her selection of bra was so perfect. The underside looked to be satin or silk kinds and the lace on her cup made her look so damn sexy. The bra was hiding her nipples perfectly and yet exposed them mildly at the same time too.
Like Reply
"Rahul, can I have the pleasure of a dance with Priyanka?"

Rahul looked like a kid. A kid who just got what he was so desperate for.

I felt a bit shy as I danced with Priyanka. I totally loved the way we latched onto each other and slowly got into the groove.

Priyanka naughtily added "It is not fair that the lady stands in a bra only and the gentleman is wearing everything."

I think I broke the Guinness record for stripping down to my underwear.

The touch of our skin against each other's ignited lusts of different kinds. My hands were feeling her back and she was feeling mine. Our crotches were burning up.

"Rahul, are you enjoying the view?"

This dialogue unleashed the hidden slut inside Priyanka. She wanted happiness for both of us. Rahul wanted to see her with me and I was already happy to have her. She started to gently kiss my chest. The way she raked her nails on my back, added to my sweet torture. She started to move up north to my neck, my ear lobes. Her ample ass in my hands was not helping either.

I was so naive not to understand what she wanted. I understood a bit later as I looked into her eyes. I was drawn to her lips so very badly. I kissed her as if I was kissing my lover after being away from her for a year kinds. The hunger to kiss her was such.

What was happening was sheer bliss for Rahul.

Priyanka broke away from the kissing, came closer to my cheeks and said "I want you."

She came back to my lips and started to gently nibble at my lips. She also took my hand and placed them on her super demanding boobs. I was too damn out of control. I think I kneaded her boobs pretty forcefully.

"Easy tiger. Easy."

The dialogue made Rahul moan some more. The more Rahul moaned, the more aggressive Priyanka became. Rahul felt powerless as she became aggressive. He came up behind her and unhooked her bra clasp. Rahul also helped Priyanka remove the bra completely. I put my hands on her bare boobs, cupped them and caressed them. She stood there, eyes closed, moaning out her appreciation.

Her hands were sending spikes of joy all over his body, especially on his crotch area. Priyanka then put her hand on my neck and pulled me up close. She slipped her tongue between my lips while her eyes were on Rahul, the whole time. It was a kiss of pure lust. Every time I ran my hands on those soft boobs of hers, her eyes closed. Every time my fingers touched her ever erect nipples, she would moan. Priyanka started to gasp as my hands started to work its magic on her boobs.

I was still trying to get comfortable doing things, in front of my brother, to his wife. Priyanka's face had that dreamy look as I stripped away my underwear once again. She started to kiss me very softly. The softness of her kiss added another dimension to my state of excitement. I was so lost in my own dreamy world.

I still had so much to learn.

My hands gently wandered around her body while she kissed me. Every time I squeezed her ass, she would break the kiss and gasp. She would resume the kissing once I moved my hand away to feel her back. I was still learning what worked best for her.

I was experiencing bliss of different kinds. In that state, I said "You are so beautiful."

What I experienced next was something totally out of the world. She smashed her lips across mine. She hungrily moved my lips down on to her nipples. She arched her back so I could access her properly. She gasped, she moaned and she held on to me so tight that I could not move out. I was, kind of, forced to play with her boobs.

She teased Rahul "How does it feel to see me in Rakesh's arms?"

"At this moment, he seems to be in your arms and not the other way around."

It was too damn clear that Priyanka was all hot once again. She was like a wildfire gone out of control. I needed all of her. I decided to move south. I took her hands in mine and gently placed them on my shoulder while I trailed down, kissing her, to her naval. She was like putty in my hand. Totally open, totally vulnerable. Priyanka whimpered as the kisses traveled further down.

"You both look so beautiful together."

Priyanka was in total agony, she desperately wanted me to go down all the way and fast. Nothing could make a man feel more potent - a lady desiring him. I had a few things up my mind.

I whispered into her ears "Go to Rahul. Let him see what state your cunt is in."

I could see and feel the effect of my words. She looked devastatingly hot as she walked towards Rahul. She looked so damn sexy - the perfect curves, long hairs flowing down all the way to her waist, her firm bare breasts, long sensual legs, hips swaying perfectly with every step she took. I mean what more could anyone want in his woman. She was just perfect.
Like Reply
"Rahul, how do I look?"

Rahul was the one on the receiving end once again.

"How does my body look with all the love bites your brother gave me?"

It got a shade too much for Rahul to bear. He started to rub his cock head.

She put one of her legs on the sofa, next to where Rahul sat. "Look how wet he has made me." She parted her labia to show Rakesh - her state of affairs. She bent down and whispered naughtily into his ears "Save yourself darling. The night is still young and I want you to watch everything. If u will cum so often, you will have blue balls by the morning."

Rahul appeared helplessly excited as Priyanka kissed his cheek and whispered "Oh Rahul, what have you done. You have turned me into such a slut."

She returned back towards me. I stopped her as she started to sit beside me.

"Priyanka, I want you to put one hand on the sofa and bend. I want to look at your hanging boobs and play with them."

I put out my tongue as I wanted to see how she reacts. She stood near me, put on hand on the sofa and bent. She positioned herself in such a way that her nipples were next to my tongue. Rahul, in the background, was going nuts seeing the things happening in front. He was just spell bound, like me.

The room filled up with moans as I flicked my tongue across her nipples. I did nothing after that one flick.

"Why do you love torturing me so much Rakesh?"

I flicked once more. I knew this game of mine would land me in trouble but I had no control over myself. Priyanka had that effect on me.

"Don't be a bitch Rakesh. Please lick me up."

I took her whole nipples into my mouth as she said so. I could feel her legs shaking as I did so. She pressed her whole body down so more of her boobs could go inside. I smiled internally at her lust levels. Once her boobs were inside my mouth, I was totally beyond control. My tongue played with her boobs while my hands got busy on her cunt. I did not know when she started to stroke my cock. I was so lost enjoying her.

"Yes Rakesh, just like that, Yes."

The room was filled up with words of such kinds and what followed was quite inevitable too. She came and came hard. I started to gently feel her, post orgasm. I think she was feeling too frisky. We kissed each other for a while. The way her hands stroked my cock, I knew I wouldn't be able to sustain much longer.

Priyanka's word didn't help me much either "I want you inside me love. Make me yours now please."

The words felt sweet. I looked towards Rahul, mouthing a silent thank you towards him. Priyanka had said no for penetration. Had it not been for Rahul, I would not have been doing this.

I looked towards Priyanka once more. Her face looked like a teenager in lust. I looked towards Rahul- his face too looked the same.

I gently adjusted her legs onto my shoulder and made my move. My heart was pounding in anticipation. I placed my cock head on her clitoris, rubbed it and gently eased it towards her ever hungry cunt. She widened her legs in anticipation. I was about an inch inside when she put a hand on my chest and said "Damn it, you are so thick. Please go easy. Rahul, come here. I think he will stretch my cunt like no one has ever done before."

I could not help but observe that Rahul was going crazy hearing her words. He could not help but come towards us. She took Rahul's hand into hers. I could see she clutched hard at Rahul's hand as I tried to insert some more of my cock inside.

"Ummm."

Her hand on my chest guided me perfectly. If her hands tightened up, I stopped immediately. If her hands loosened up, I attempted going further inside her. After a bit of push and pulls of her hand, I was all the way in. I was in heaven.

"Rahul, it seems my cunt is going to be torn apart today. He is too thick baby."

The words were enough to make Rahul cream his undie's.

I tried to pull myself out but her vaginal muscles made it so hard. Her vaginal muscles were latching on to my dick as if they did not want my cock to come out. The slow movement burned the two us like a slow fire.

She looked so beautifully sexy in this moment. I could not help but gently kiss her.

"Rakesh, you fill me up like no one ever has."

Priyanka started to shake out of lust as I started to make my movements. The slow thrusting changed pace soon.

"I am so happy to lose my virginity to you Priyanka."

I think the effect of words rubbed onto both of us. I pushed vigorously hard into her super soaking wet cunt and kept pounding her for another minute or so.

The screaming guttural noises that filled the room clearly conveyed that we both were nearing very, very hard orgasms. I knew I was going to burst any second. Instinctively, I plunged deeper into her - spasming my orgasm. Very soon Priyanka's wails filled up the room too.
Like Reply
I collapsed on top of Priyanka. I had never experienced heaven so closely. I gently kissed her and thanked her being the person to take my virginity. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back very softly. Our hands were mutually caressing each other's bodies. I never pulled out from her.

I think Priyanka's effect was rubbing off yet again on me and my cock. She had that look of astonishment as I start to stiffen up once more inside her. It just made her moan some more. I started to slowly make my in and out movements once more. Priyanka started to purr within a minute or two. She rolled me away from her and instead got into a doggie position. I instinctively knew what to do.

I buried my cock into her and started making my movements.

"Rahul, would you like to lie down and see my cock pounding her tight cunt apart?"

All hell broke loose for Rahul and Priyanka. He lied down on the floor. Priyanka started to shake violently as my fingers started to stimulate her clitoris. I kept doing the clitoral stimulation and my movements at the same time. I would alternate the clitoral stimulation with some boob fondling. Priyanka grabbed on to the sofa cover as orgasm hit her hard. However, I wasn't through yet.

I kept slamming at her harder than before. I loved this position much. Every time I plunged in, her ass would shake. Every time her ass shook, I would feel hornier inside. I decided to stop stimulating her boobs and clitoris for now and instead have a feel of her ass. I kept pounding her in and out and feel her curvy ass at the same time. I did not know what hit me when my fingers slid down to her puckered up asshole. I could not help but thrust deeper than ever before. We both started to scream together. It is then I realized, we both were cumming together.

"Priyanka, I forgot all about protection. What now?"

Rahul barged in "Don't worry. She is on pills as it is."

"Brother, I don't know why you allowed her to do it with me. Don't you feel even a shade jealous of me? What if she tells you that she no longer wants to make love to you? What if she only wants to have my cock from now on? Are these not possibilities which can happen?"

"Rakesh, I love her in a weird way. I think you will understand it later in life. I am jealous of you having her all by yourself but I love it too. Just look at her - she looks so satisfied, she looks so horny, she looks so slutty, she looks so divine. I can do anything for such happiness of hers."

Not knowing what to say, I asked him "Don't you want to fuck her too?"

"I will fuck her for sure but not today. She is yours tonight. She will be mine when we return home."

I did not know what to say. All the three of us needed to recuperate. Priyanka slipped into sleep after our next round. I too ended up dozing off next to her.

Rahul and Priyanka had an early morning flight the next day. Rahul woke us up well before time. I guess he wanted to watch us one final time before they left.

We woke up cuddling each other. We had just started to kiss ourselves to ecstasy when my mobile rung. I was needed urgently. I had no time to even kiss her goodbye. I felt like resigning from my job.

I got two text messages which made me smile.

The first one was from Rahul "When are you coming home?"

The second one was from Priyanka "When are you cumming @ home?"
Like Reply