Incest Divorced Dad Moves in with Daughter
Divorced Dad Moves in with Daughter

जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I had a big bedroom and my own bathroom when I lived at home. So mom and dad rarely saw me undressed as a teenager. And mom and dad had their own room and bathroom, so I never saw them undressed.

But it was a different story in our two-bedroom apartment. There was only one bathroom, and we had to share. And we both liked to shower in the morning, so we often crossed paths in various states of undress.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
when I got home from work, the first thing I did was strip out of my work uniform into shorts and t-shirts or  crop-tops. And because I've had big boobs for many years, I hate wearing bras, so I don't always wear them at home under my shirts. My jiggling boobs were not a problem when I lived alone or with female roommates.

So, dad now sees me in various states of undress regularly. And I see dad wearing very little. He strips out of his dress clothes when he gets home and wears t-shirts and shorts, and I often see him topless leaving the shower or when he exercises or when it gets hot.

thanks
Like Reply
And keep in mind that I've seen dad in the buff having sex with mom through the cameras I installed at home. So I've seen his big dick and buff body, and it's hard not to notice it when we live in such close quarters. And sometimes, I look and stare at his body because I'm an adult female, and his body is hot. But I never say anything to dad because I know he's not deliberately flashing me, and I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

thanks
Like Reply
So, I was surprised when dad said something to me one day about my clothing. He was sitting on the couch, and

I came out barefoot, in short, exercise-type shorts and a t-shirt with no bra. He looked at me and frowned a bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
He pursed his lips, and his eyebrows furrowed but didn't say anything.
"What's wrong?" I asked again.
.................-"
He was acting very strange. "What's wrong?"
"It's your clothes."
"What about them?"
"They're brief."
"Dad, it's just a t-shirt and shorts."
"I know, but-"
"But what?"

He pursed his lips again in consternation but seemed tongue-tied.
"Dad?"
"I can see your nipples and your boobs jiggle," he blurted.

I was surprised. "So? You've seen them before. I always wear t-shirts and often don't wear a bra."
He looked like he was in agony. "It's distracting."
"Dad! They're just boobs! I have big boobs, and they jiggle. It's not like I'm flashing you."

thanks
Like Reply
Shy .

thanks
Like Reply
(17-02-2022, 05:29 PM)neerathemall Wrote:

thanks
Like Reply
Ah! The light bulb went off in my head! "So you'd never seen me sexually before, and now you have. And now, sometimes, when you see me, you think of me differently. You don't think of me like a father. You think of me differently. Correct?"
Dad's face was beet red.
"Yes," he said softly.
It was ironic that I was 'distracting' dad when he'd been distracting me since he moved in, but he was obviously disturbed about my jiggling boobs and nipples, and I loved him and didn't want him to be uncomfortable.
"Dad, it's okay for you to get distracted by me. I get distracted by you."
He looked surprised.
"You do?"
"Yes. When I installed the surveillance cameras to catch mom, I had to wade through the footage to look for activity. There was a lot of activity in your bedroom! You and mom were quite active. So, I saw you do things that I'd never seen before. And it distracted me. And then you came to live with me. You are very fit and handsome, and I see you all the time wearing very little. And it's distracting because I'm an adult female.
"I didn't realize that," he said, surprised.
I sat done beside him and held his hand.
"I know you didn't, and it's okay. I don't want you to change what you're wearing. And I don't want you to worry if you get out of the shower and I see something. We're roommates living in a small apartment, and we're going to see things. And because we're adults and have seen each other sexually, we're going to get distracted. It's okay if you get distracted by me. In fact, I'm flattered you appreciate my looks."
I smiled. "I certainly enjoy yours!" I looked him in the eye. "So, are we good? No more embarrassment over our bodies. We're both adults. You're allowed to notice me, and I can notice you. And we both can get distracted by each other. Okay?"
He still looked a bit embarrassed but seemed better. "I guess. I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea about me."
I squeezed his hand. "Dad, It's not possible for me to get the wrong ideas about you! I only get good ideas about you! Okay?"
That finally got a smile. "Okay."
I couldn't resist teasing dad after our conversation. It was just minor stuff, but I wanted to convince him it was no big deal to notice each other.
So, when he walked into the room, I'd look at him from head to toe and then shake my head with a smile. "Looking hot, dad!"
And before he left for work, I'd say, "Try not to get the ladies at work all riled up!"
And when I exited the shower, I'd yell out, "Dad! I'm coming out, and I have breasts and nipples! Cover your eyes!"
Sometimes, dad is in the way of something I want. For example, he might be in the bathroom standing in front of my brush or hair drier. Usually, I just reach around, but sometimes I feel flirty and press my chest against his back as I reach around. If it's only for a second, he doesn't notice. But if my breasts linger longer, he turns around and arches his eyebrows as if to say, "REALLY?" I grin and walk away. It's fun!

thanks
Like Reply
Dad and I sometimes watch TV together. He sits on the couch, and I lay on the other end with my feet in his lap. Most of the time, I'm a good girl. But sometimes, I feel like a bad girl and start to wiggle my feet in his lap and grin at him. At first, he just arches his eyebrows and gives me his 'REALLY?' look. But if I persist, he gives me a 'You better stop soon!' look. But I don't stop because I know what's coming, and I like what's coming! Eventually, I provoke him enough, and he jumps up and straddles me and tickles me until my eyes are tearing from laughter, and I have to beg him to stop. It's great fun!
One day, I was vacuuming in very brief shorts and a brief crop-top because it was hot, and I sensed someone staring at me. And I looked up, and it was dad, and he didn't look away. And he didn't stop staring at me. Did he want something? I turned the vacuum off.
"Yes?"
He smiled. "Nothing. Just being distracted." Then he walked off.
I smiled. Dad had finally teased me back! Touche! Our relationship had changed again. He would always be my dad, but we were more than before. We were now adult roommates and 'noticed' each other without embarrassment and could tease each other.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply
You guys never had sex ever after
Like Reply
(22-02-2022, 03:18 AM)IdiotSanG Wrote: You guys never had sex ever after

Namaskar

thanks
Like Reply
https://www.gutenberg.org/

thanks
Like Reply

thanks
Like Reply

thanks
Like Reply

thanks
Like Reply

thanks
Like Reply
(22-02-2022, 11:47 AM)neerathemall Wrote:
Namaskar

thanks
Like Reply
DIVORCED DAD MOVES IN WITH DAUGHTER

thanks
Like Reply
(10-12-2023, 11:12 PM)neerathemall Wrote: DIVORCED DAD MOVES IN WITH DAUGHTER

DIVORCED DAD MOVES IN WITH DAUGHTER

thanks
Like Reply
couldn't wait to surprise Gracie. I was able to get an earlier connecting flight and would be arriving at her apartment in Los Angeles early. Gracie was my daughter, and we were very close. She'd always been a good girl and graduated from high school with top-of-class marks and then moved from Michigan to California to go to college. After graduating, she got a job at a firm installing surveillance systems. I was proud of her! We Skyped once a week, but it wasn't the same as being with her, and I missed her a lot.

But at least I still had a loving relationship with my wife, Eileen. Or so I thought until someone mailed me graphic clips of her cheating on me. There was no return address and no note, just a memory stick with images of her having sex with another man. Eileen's loud moaning and the explicit sexual images were a gut punch to our marriage.

thanks
Like Reply