Adultery Story Request: Not A Usual Couple Story
Guys this was my favorite story back in the Exbii days... Awesome cuckold story with protagonists named Arjun & Aishu... Aishu resembled South Indian actress Amala Paul... The husband had cuckold fantasies and was texting & plotting with some guy about them... Meanwhile the wife was trying her best to be loyal despite getting a LOT of male attention at work, especially after she starts dressing sexier to compete with a stuck-up office slut.

Kindly share if someone has this story (it was the author's second work I believe), titled "Not A Usual Couple Story"
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-02-2022, 03:54 AM)Arrowz Wrote: Guys this was my favorite story back in the Exbii days... Awesome cuckold story with protagonists named Arjun & Aishu... Aishu resembled South Indian actress Amala Paul... The husband had cuckold fantasies and was texting & plotting with some guy about them... Meanwhile the wife was trying her best to be loyal despite getting a LOT of male attention at work, especially after she starts dressing sexier to compete with a stuck-up office slut.

Kindly share if someone has this story (it was the author's second work I believe), titled "Not A Usual Couple Story"

wow, nice theme/story...Let me ask one of the admins.
Like Reply