Adultery God Save The Devil by strtlr69
Story :- God Save The Devil

Written by strtlr69
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
God Save The Devil Ch. 01

"Beware the fury of a patient man." - John Dryden

This quote beautifully conveys the jist of the story.

I was 16 when I joined my Dad's business. Like any other business, our business too had some legal loopholes. This fact was known only to a handful of people. Besides me and Dad, only three other people knew about it. The first one was our lawyer who was Dad's very close friend. Two other people who knew about it were our staff who worked with Dad since day one.

Our business went into a very lean patch and we had to take a lot of loans to keep the business afloat. The next four years were spent paying interest on loans and basic overheads. Once the lean patch was over, we entered a golden phase of life. We found it hard to execute all the orders, we entered such a phase. We earned enough to repay all our loans and were able to buy a land for our home as well.

Times changed and so did moral values of people, even the ones working for us. I wonder why people were not able to digest our rise, especially after all the tough times they had seen us face.

We started to give raise every year as our business grew. A few workers would always create problems every now and then. Every problem meant shelling out a bit of cash to keep the business rolling. We could not afford a brake in turnover at this juncture of life.

I would always resist the shelling of cash as it was becoming a habit, a bad habit, of the people involved. Dad had different ideas and I would ultimately succumb to his logics. It, however, always left me irritated and angry from within. The only solace was my gang of friends with whom I could share my heart, irritations too. Money was flowing in nicely but it was becoming harder to manage oneself cause of all these petty issues.

I was duly kept out of all the discussion that happened with the trouble makers.

This time, they made a mistake as they caught my Dad's collar while discussing a few terms. It was simply too much for me. Dad knew it well that he would not be able to stop me this time. He was forced to give me permission to do what I wanted.

I would like to tell something about a weakness of mine here. I had all the money, all the resources, all the aggression but some part of me would become nervous imagining all this happening. You could term it more like anxiety. So I would find myself in a state of anxiousness but aggressive as well at the same time. What a combination....

After a discussion with my friends, we decided to corner the guy involved in the collar catching incidence and give him a piece of what we had in mind. We duly cornered him up. It was some sight to see him shaking nervously. A few slaps and punches happened despite not wanting any kind of physical violence happening at the work place. The slaps and punches instilled a lot of fear in the whole staff, it became clear to one and all that I would not take it lying down anymore. We did not take advantage of the situation and kept on giving one and all what they deserved, maybe more.

We grew and so did out staff along with us in the coming years. It was relatively smooth for all. The only problem was - what to do with the extra cash at hand.

I had grown stronger, contact wise, over the years and always ensured that this fact was known to all my staff. The effort was not to make them fear me but to convey a message - Don't mess with me.

I was shocked when we were served notices from various departments of government for malpractices. None of the government officials disclosed the origin of complaint. It took me some time to recover from the effects of my anxiety and the notices. My friends were not of much help either as this was not their field of expertise. My dad's friend, our lawyer, was the only person whom I could rely upon now. I had the most harrowing time facing all the officials, their queries.

The dominant emotion that I experienced was that of humiliation. Dad had lost his appetite to eat, sleep and smile over these complaints. Our family was in a bad shape, overall.

The aggressor in me wanted to get hold of the guys who had filed the complaint and kill him. The only problem was that I did not know who had exactly filed the complaints. Even if I had come to know about the guy specifically, I would not have been able to do much as Dad wanted to settle this problem legally. It meant shelling out a lot of cash to all our staff and the officers involved.

I experienced another emotion for the first time, insecurity. A simple complaint had enough power to disrupt my smooth, stable life - business too. I knew it would take a lot of patience and strength to bear out this problem. Basically, there was no other way out.

Shelling out cash was not a problem, the problem was the way all this episode happened. I would have shelled out all my cash to know about the person involved in these complaints. The more I looked at my family, the more I seethed with anger.

I was not getting any clues from the staff members as to who had started this. Everyone just acted innocent and pledged his loyalty to me. However, within a week's time, I started to observe the changes (in a few of them). Their looks and attitude had changed towards me and the company, as well. The look on their face was as if I had lost. Was it a figment of my imagination or was it for real? Only time would tell.

I had to die a thousand times as I had to learn the skill of being patient. My ego always wanted to take me for a ride but I had to always humiliate myself, my ego to learn being patient. I would cry so many times as I went on exercising patience, distributing money and see the dull faces of my family members.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Everything was being settled at a fast pace so Dad could come out of it fast. His smile had vanished all together and his friend, our lawyer, was quite aware of it. He ensured fast execution of all the cases against us. As the cases opened up, the government lawyer's started to open up as well (for money, of course) and started to spew up the details. It almost took us two months to dispose off all the cases. No need to mention that it took us those two months and loads of money to collect all the complaint letters and people involved from my end as well.

The inference on collection of all the complaint letters was quite shocking. Our office manager, Mr. Ajay, was the master brain behind it all. He was with us since day one of the company. I could not ever envisage him doing such stuff.

Everybody in the family was back to normal and so was the story at office as well. Staff got many extras, Dad was happy with reduced income. I just posed that I was happy too.

After a few discussions with Dad, I knew that I would not be able to muscle up Mr. Ajay as he had certain critical details which could make our life even more miserable. I wanted Mr. Ajay to feel the exact emotions, multiplied by 50 times, which he had forced me and my family to experience. I knew I was going to make his life miserable but when and how's were not clear yet. The new acquired skill of patience came in quite handy.

In the mean time, I started up a new business with a friend of mine. Touchwood, it too started to give returns quite nicely. Our situation for reduced income had finished. It made Dad even happier and the family members too. It was nice to see our family rejoice in happiness once more. Dad left the basic handling of business and was now only looking after the legal angles of the business and family. It obviously meant that I was the one looking after all the cash and its disbursement.

I started to look for Mr. Ajay's weakness so I could make a dent at those specific places itself. He was a mastermind indeed. I knew I would not be able to take him head on at the office premises as he had a lot of support from all the staff. His accounts and returns were perfect as well. It was frustrating to keep on searching and hitting dead walls - again and again.

I hired a private detective to get an idea of Mr. Ajay's movements, his circle and everything related to him. I knew the exact people Mr. Ajay would contact, in case of any kind of trouble - including me . This decision was the best decision I had taken. I got a clear cut idea of how I will seek my revenge. The only problem with my plan was that it needed a lot of patience. Any action would start after three or more years, I needed such kind of patience. After all, his daughters were in class ninth and eighth now.

All my spare time, besides business, was being spent in planning my revenge. I invested my time quite strategically, money too.

I was soon sought after by the most influential student union of the city, I had became their biggest sponsor. That took care of the government owned universities. Two of my friends were already on the board of trustees in the two private universities in the city. We, me and my friends, already had a good rapport in the various departments of the city administration.

The only problem that could happen in my whole plan was if his daughters went to study in some other city. Well, I had good three years to break Mr. Ajay financially, mentally and physcially so his daughters would not even think about that option.

With everything in place, all that was required was patience, patience and some more of patience.

It was about time the devil, Mr. Ajay, got a taste of his own medicine.

to be continued..... (obviously)
Like Reply
God Save The Devil Ch. 02

My confidence was running sky high. I was getting in touch with the right people at the right time.

I knew it was about time I met both the student union leaders. The meeting happened at a restaurant. I tagged along a friend of mine. They too had a few friends alongside. The discussions were cordial and general, yet. The students just wanted to know the catch behind my donations. I had to evaluate whether this was a right time to disclose my plan for the coming future. We just smiled and did not give them any concrete answer. I could see them feeling disturbed at not getting a right answer.

We were settled in a distant corner of the garden restaurant. I knew it was time to disclose a bit of the plan to them. I needed them back in their comfort, confident zone. I wanted a gang of bold, fearless and loyal guys. It was about time I assessed them of their qualities.

Me: "I know you must be curious about the donations. I too would have been quite anxious to know the motive behind such a big donation."

They just kept mum and kept on listening.

Me: "I know that you both have a long history of rivalry but I want to talk to the two of you alone. Your guys can sit a little distance from where they can see us but not hear us. They can, of course, have all that they want to eat and drink. Keep in mind, this is my friend's restaurant so no hooliganism and cheap talks after being sloshed with drinks. Can you manage your guys, your ego's and your rivalry to keep the discussion going?"

They both agreed, with a bit of discomfort. I knew they would because my donation was giving them a solid base for their future political ambitions. I knew neither could afford to lose the kind of cash I was giving them.

Me: "I knew you both are smart guys and would agree. Don't be irritated by what I am going to say now. At the end of my talk, you will understand me clearly. So exercise patience as I talk."

I knew they both were pretty bugged already.

Me: "I know what job you both do besides all your student union stuff - the drug business, the illegal drinks business and everything else. I am telling you this so you exactly know how well I know about both of you. As a matter of fact, I need such kind of guys only for the jobs that I have in mind."

It came as a relief to them - to know what I was planning to use them for.

Me: "I know much about you and the people you work for. You will receive calls in a few minutes. It is your decision thereafter whether to go on accepting my donation or not. It obviously also means whether you will do the odd jobs for me or not as well."

They both received calls from people much superior (power wise) from them, they were visibly shaking while talking.

Me: "The calls were to convey you the message - who is your daddy. Keep that in mind all the time. You can still tell me if you want to work with me or not. I am sure the jobs will be nothing more than what you all do already. As a matter of fact, there might be some incentives even for you while doing the job."

They both knew that they were basically not any options to choose from. They just had to agree to whatever I wanted. However, I did not want to force them as it would reduce my pleasure.

Me: "I would not like to force you. So I need to know your decisions and then we can discuss what I have in mind broadly."

Manoj: "I don't have any problem. I even agree to working with Ayub here."

Ayub: "I too don't have a problem Sir. I assure you of my full co-operation."

Their positive participation felt nice.

Me: "I already told you that the jobs that I have in mind are nothing that you have not done already."

I had their full attention.

Me: "Another thing, my name never figure's if anyone inquires. Even if you're so called bosses or their bosses even. Can you manage that?"

Manoj: "sir, I understand it quite clearly. Please note my personal number which is on 24*7. You can rely on me for anything and everything."

Ayub: "Sir, I have already given you a missed call on your mobile. Please save my number. I too am at your service."

Manoj added: "Sir, what is it that you want us to do now?"

My friend told them quite clearly not to save my number. New mobile number would be used for any further contact.

Me: "I think we have discussed enough for today. You guys must be hungry. Go enjoy yourselves. I want you to work on a way to plot a guy in a false case. The best idea gets my attention and an incentive as well."

The details they asked me clearly conveyed that my choice was perfect. They would soon be Mr. Ajay's worst nightmares.

Me: "He is employed at my firm and I want to implicate him in a false case. The case should be so strong that he should not get bail. I should get enough leverage to terminate him. Work on it later. Go and have some food for now, drinks too."
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Ayub: "Sir, whether we are in the student union or not. You can call on me anytime for anything."

Manoj: "Sir, I am pretty well connected so being in power here or not hardly matters. We both will forget our rivalry and work out an idea. Where and when do we meet again Sir?"

Me: "We will be in touch."

I tossed them a bundle of note each on my way out.

Me: "No hooliganism here, pay your bills and keep the change."

I wanted to see what ideas, Manoj and Ayub, would come up with. I was bubbling with energies like never before. Dad thought it was cause of the profits in my other business. I was a clear case of over-enthusiasm.

I wanted minutest of details of anything and everything which related to Mr. Ajay. The private detective was now enjoying the pleasure of a full time job with all the perks. I came to know of so many things that would add to my pleasure in the coming future. For example - I never knew that Mr. Ajay had a trophy wife, he also had three lands worth a fortune in today's market and many such things. For the first time, I came to know of a few staff members who were meeting Mr. Ajay quite regularly. They were the very same people who had the look on their face, as if I had lost, when the problems had happened. It was no coincidence indeed.

The investment was absolutely worth it. Now the interest was not only Mr. Ajay but his trophy wife and his daughters as well. I knew how their day passed, who talked to whom and for how long, what their health problems were, who was their doctor, who was their best friend, who was his yes man, who was he afraid of etc. I basically knew him inside out.

I was lost in a dream, a dream imagining where to start from and where to end. I could not finalize where to open yet but I was quite clear where it was going to end. It was going to end with Mr. Ajay regretting the day he had planned an offensive against me.

It was like a hunter knowing each and every detail of his prey. I just had to exercise a bit of patience and wait for my student union leader's plans. It was just a matter of time before the ball would be set rolling.

I got a call from Manoj and Ayub, the meeting was fixed for evening. I made it quite clear to them to come alone.

We met at that very restaurant itself, the same table and same time. It felt nice to see them get up and greet me as I made my way. Respect is always important, in any relation.

Manoj and Ayub both poured out their 3 best options. I was surprised to find all three of them equally compelling and flawless. They awaited my reaction.

Me: "I must say you both have done a marvelous job. It is quite intriguing indeed."

Manoj: "Sir, if you don't mind me saying. Did you ask us the idea to check our abilities or what?"

Me: "An idea can be given by any and many. Perfect execution of that very idea is another thing though. DO you think you both can execute either of these ideas without my help?"

Ayub: "Sir, I can execute all these three as and when you ask me. All I need is your financial support, I can work through the rest. I will need Manoj's help though since we had planned it together."

Manoj: "He is right Sir. We both can execute any of these three plans as a team without your help. Your name will not figure, as you had stipulated."

I was looking at them as they told me the ways to execute the plans. They had planned it quite well indeed. They were in a similar state as me - a case of over enthusiasm.

I had to take a few deep breaths and finalize on an idea which was to be executed.

Me: "Which idea do you both think you can execute flawlessly?"

Ayub: "Sir, I think bang of a girl is the one I am most confident of. I have a perfect girl for this in mind. I even have a doctor in hand who can verify the medical report."

Manoj: "I can take care of the security officer station part, court and conveyance part."

Me: "You both have everything planned indeed. Have you given it a thought - what chance your case stands in court of law?"

I just wanted to check how firm their footing and ideas were.

Me: "How will you prove the semen that came from the girl is that of Mr. Ajay? Where will you get his semen sample? What other reports will verify the fact that it is Mr. Ajay who has banged her. What will happen when the opposition cross-questions?"

Manoj and Ayub were both short of words.

Me: "You planned so much and that is incredible. You need an idea which is rational as well for us to prove. I don't want him acquitted in this case. Simple."

Manoj and Ayub listened as I talked. I was spewing venom almost on this short sightedness. I cooled down a shade, order beers for both of them, and started contemplating the idea. The idea of getting him fixed in a case of bang would be much fun indeed but decided otherwise. I wanted the family united so that they would step up and feel the pain together as well. So the idea of bang was discarded all together.

Ayub: "Sir, I can get him fixed in a case of drug selling. The quantity of drugs involved will ensure that he does not get bail. The bail amount will be so huge that he would not be able to come out until the case is closed."

Manoj: "Sir, Ayub is right. We can manage everything in this one, including the evidence."

I knew they both were trying to assess me and my reactions.

Me: "How will you set him up?"

Manoj and Ayub both got the idea, not to fool with me anymore.

Ayub: "Sir, we can do that as you want. It can be put in his home when no one is there. All we need is his location."
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Manoj: "Sir, his vehicle can be stopped in the pretext of a security officer check. It can be setup there also."

The confidence with which they spoke made me happy. A case of drugs would deface him and his family socially as well. This idea seemed nice. I had to take a call on the expense part of it. I needed a bit of time, wanted to discuss the issue with my friends and then give a decision.

After discussing the idea with my friends, I called Manoj and Ayub to discuss the final details.

We met the next day. I gave them the cash required along with Mr. Ajay's address. The last thing I told them was to keep me updated on the progress. I also gave them a new mobile number of mine.

My tummy was taking me for a ride and I could not expose this weakness of mine in front of them. Was it an anxiety bout or a bout of excitement?

I was back at my office. My concentration was way off than my regular days, it surely was happening cause of both anxiety and excitement.

I got a sms - "first step initiated."

Despite knowing that everything would be damn smooth, something inside kept me on the tenter hooks.

I got another sms - "Mr. Ajay arrested for possession of drugs. He is all over the local media."

It was thrilling to know that he was also on local news. The ball had indeed started to roll. I had the gleam of devil in my eyes.

Ayub sent a sms asking - "can we talk for a few minutes?"

I rang him.

Ayub: "Sir, he is going to have a bad time as he tried to use some influence of unwanted elements. The unwanted elements happen to be our mates. Do you want us to link him with professional drug peddlers?"

I had never enjoyed a talk so much, in the recent times. I felt as if I was enveloped in bliss and happiness.

Me: "I just don't want him to get a bail. Do what you feel best."

My mobile rung, this time it was Manoj.

Manoj: "Sir, he has been booked for possession of drugs in large quantity. He has also been charged with assaulting security officer officer on duty."

Me: "hmmmmm. Good."

I sent a sms to both of them - "You both have done a very good job."

I could not sleep a wink. My mind kept me awake. I was calculating all the time - Mr. Ajay's actions, my reactions and all. I was in seventh heaven, nothing less, to see Mr. Ajay's face in all the local newspaper. I collected every newspaper that covered this news.

I was slightly taken aback when a few news reporters came up to ask me a few questions. Fortunately, my acting skills from the school day helped me out today. I simply told them - "Mr. Ajay was one of the key person's at our company for long. I am sure all of this is a mistake. I leave the decision in the hands of able officers handling this case. I am sure justice will prevail."

I was just observing how things were proceeding over the next few days. Manoj, Ayub and the private detective were keeping me update with who went to meet Mr. Ajay, who his lawyer was and how his case was being approached. I was quite satisfied with the way things unfolded.

Fortunately, for me, Mr. Ajay had showered the security officer department with lots of abuse and had physically handled one of the arresting officers as well. It meant there would be no remorse from their end. Mr. Ajay must have not thought that this would become one of his biggest problems in the coming future.

The first priority was to ensure that he did not get bail, at any cost. However, I was in for a rude shock. Mr. Ajay managed to get bail. He mortgaged one of his lands to the bank and came up with the cash to arrange his bail.

It was a setback for me, simple. I had planned a lot and everything would have to be changed.

It was going to be my decision whether I let him continue with the job or not. I decided to let him continue the job as I wanted him to feel that I have a soft corner for him.

My joy reduced further as Mr. Ajay's court hearings came up quite fast. Not only did they come up fast but they also were setting up in his favor. On the other hand, Manoj and Ayub too were getting impatient by all the sit and watch theory. The only silver lining in this whole episode was that Mr. Ajay had mortgaged all his lands to his bankers. He had to spend cash like anything in the court, lawyers and bribes to get things in his favor. If only I could break him a bit more.

Mr. Ajay was given a verdict in his favor. It was a defeat for me and all my planning. I congratulated him personally on this ruling and how very relieved I was to hear that. Every newspaper covered this new as well.

The next few months were the toughest for me. I faced severe bouts of anxiety, depression and sleeplessness. Every time I saw Mr. Ajay smiling and happy, a part of me died within. Manoj, Ayub and my other friends became busy with their lives. I was the only one raging mad for revenge.

I kept myself busy with work and my social activities to keep myself mentally sane. Nights were a punishment for me as I never was able to sleep with all the mental chatter going on.

I knew I would have my revenge even if it took me ten years time. I had become a very patient man.

Business boomed and everybody grew alongside me, including Mr. Ajay. The private detective kept me updated on everything going on at his end. The people he had bribed, to get the verdict in his favor, had become a liability to him now. He had to throw up small parties every now and then for them. Mr. Ajay's spare money went in entertaining them and paying interest on the mortgage to banks. His lands were still mortgaged.
Like Reply
It was a year end, I was very sad and alone at my farmhouse. Another year had passed and I could not initiate what I wanted so very badly.

I got a sms from Manoj and Ayub asking to meet them urgently. I called them at my farmhouse. They came along with one more person, I wondered who it was. It was the very same Inspector who had arrested Mr. Ajay. Manoj and Ayub told me that the inspector, Mr. Ram Singh, was having some personal problems.

I heard the Inspector out and understood the problem he was facing in getting his child admitted in a Private University in the city. I rang up one of my friend who was a trustee in the very same University. I assured the Mr. Ram, the inspector, that his child would get the admission letter once the college re-opens.

Manoj and Ayub wanted to leave but I had already order their food. So basically we were forced to talk until the food arrived.

Mr. Ram Singh asked me the reason for my grief. I spilled out each and every thing that had happened in my life. I was surprised why such a thing happened but it happened. It was probably the effect of keeping my emotions corked up for very long. Even Manoj and Ayub came to know about the thing in details for the first time.

I apologized for ruining their evening and a day like New Year's eve.

Silence prevailed as no one knew exactly what to speak. Thankfully food had arrived. They left, exchanging New Year wishes and thanking me for all the help.

It felt nothing less than a doomsday night to me. I did not sleep a wink. I was disappointed hugely not only for the year going by but also for spilling out the thing in front of them. I was disappointed by my self control.

I got a sms early morning from an unknown number - "Happy New Year, your New Year gift is on television channels now. Watch any local News channel."

I thought it was a message wrongly sent to me. Deleted the sms, discarded it all together and made my way back to Office putting my mobile on Silent mode.

I was served a warrant as soon as I entered my office premises. It was a damn big shock for me. Once the warrant was served, all I could do was wait outside. No one was allowed to enter the premises and leave as well. We just had to wait our chance for being interrogated while other officials searched every inch of our premises. After seven hours of harassment, we were told that we could go to work now.

A thought crossed my mind. The message that I had deleted earlier, was it in any relation to this raid that had just happened?

The sleepless night, the hassle at the office and my mind had left me too tired. All I wanted was to go home and sleep for some time. I reached home and exchanged mild pleasantries with Dad and went off to sleep.

I got a call later that night from Manoj.

Manoj: "Sir, we have been trying to talk to you but you did not pick up the phone."

I told him about the warrant and all the hassle that I had to face during the day.

Manoj: "Sir, did you not get the sms from Mr. Ram Singh?"

Me: "Which sms?"

Manoj: "Sir, he has given you a New Year gift. Did you not get that sms asking you to see the television?"

Me: "I thought it was some stray message and deleted it."

Manoj: "Sir, Mr. Ajay was arrested last night by Mr. Ram Singh for possession of drugs, pistols and automatic rifles as well. He wanted to be the first one to give you the good news. By the way Sir, the warrant was in that context only. security officer raided your company to see if any other members of your company were involved in this drug racket. Happy New Year Sir."

A thought came "Am I dreaming this or is it really happening?". It was for real.

Me: "Give me Mr. Ram Singh's number. I will talk to you tomorrow."

I sent him a sms - "Thank you for the New Year gift, much grateful."

The whole world, even at night, looked so bright and beautiful to me. I was back in the game again.
Like Reply
The second arrest of Mr. Ajay meant that he was not going to get a bail so easily this time. He was cash starved as well. He decided to sell his land and come up the cash to fight his case and try for a bail. It was pleasant music to my ears to know that.

The auction was setup by the Bank. I was the proud owner of all the three lands Mr. Ajay had possessed. I deliberately bought the lands at a higher rate than the asking price.

Media kept a close tab on Mr. Ajay's case and everything related to it. No wonders I was asked why I purchased all the three pieces of land that Mr. Ajay had possessed and at a higher rate than asked for. I just told the media people that I am buying these pieces of land to help Mr. Ajay out. The money he gets from the sale will help him fight his case and prove his innocence. I wanted Mr. Ajay to come out of the jail but only after he had no cash left. All I had to do was - wait.

The waiting this time was sweet.

I had a rough estimate of Mr. Ajay's assets and cash in hand. I could make out in my head that he had nothing left to fight his case anymore. I decide to give him a visit in jail.

Me: "Mr. Ajay, It is very sad to see you so pulled down and tensed. I did all I could manage. I bought your land to help you fight your case. Please feel free to ring me if there is anything I can do to help you out."

I felt enveloped in waves of bliss as we talked.

Me: "I am sorry to convey to you that we won't be able to keep you as our Manager anymore. We kept you the last time because you were set free by the court. I am sure you can understand that it will take you many months to get a ruling this time. I am sure you will be set free, you are not that kind of a person but I cannot run a company without a Manager. I hope you will be able to forgive me for bearing such bad news."

I felt as I might pass out in bliss. It took a lot out of me - not to smile at that moment.

Mr. Ajay: "Sir, I understand your problem. You tried to help me out by buying my land also. Sir, it is your greatness that you did not throw my family out of my house. I will repay every bit of it when I come out of jail Sir."

Me: "Don't use such words for me Mr. Ajay. Your family can stay at my house for any number of days they want. I am sure you will be out soon and will be able to manage everything on your own. If at all, you need my help for anything like admission etc - do let me know. I am in very good touch with almost all the universities in our city. Don't think much, concentrate your efforts on the case now. I will take your leave."

Mr. Ajay (chocking with gratitude): "Sir, It comes as a very big relief to me. I thought wrong of you always, please forgive me for that."

I just patted his back and smiled. The smile was that of a devil, laughing his heart out from inside. I had taken care of everything that I had planned.

Mr. Ajay's apologies were running like a looped tape inside my mind, again and again. No matter how many times I recollected his apologies, I would love to replay that scene once again in my mind.

The hunter inside me had grown so much more patient as he waited for his prey to walk slowly but surely into his trap. Time flies by, is such an appropriate saying. Two years had passed since Mr. Ajay was arrested the second time. I had spent these two years quite patiently, observing Mr. Ajay's activities in the jail.

I was in for the most pleasant surprise when Mr. Ajay's wife, Shyamali, gave me a visit at office. She was nothing less than a goddess. I had only seen her pictures till now. It was so much more thrilling to see her in flesh and blood. She had lost some weight and looks but I still found myself getting hard for her. I just smiled inwards to observe that.

Shyamali: "Sir, I come to you in desperation."

Me (acting innocent): "Do I know you?"

Shyamali: "Sir, I am Shyamali, wife of Mr. Ajay. We are so very thankful for your help. Had it not been for you, we would have been in such a bad shape."

Me: "It is alright. I can say the same to you as well. Had it not been for what Mr. Ajay did, I would not have been here."

I obviously meant my state of mind.

Me: "How can I help you Ms. Shyamali?"

I loved the way she was feeling ashamed to ask anything. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. A guard came and delivered a box full of old papers.

Shyamali: "Sir, I was told to deliver this to you in person. Mr. Ajay told me to give them to you and then only convey his request."

I looked into the papers, without showing much interest. These were very valuable documents indeed. It contained all the legal loopholes on which he had filed all the complaints in the past.

Me: "I am sure you know what these documents are. Do you?"

Shyamali: "Sir, I do know that they are very important papers. He had collected them over many years. He would never let anyone of us touch this box. What these papers contain is best know to him or probably you."

Her answer had a tone of truth to it.

Me: "Is any such paper left behind at your place? Has any of this been photocopied and kept?"

Shyamali: "Sir, this box was never opened by any of us. I did what he told me to do."

All her shame vanished and her eyes reflected a bit of rage on being questioned like this. I felt quite amused to see the change.

Me: "Well, these papers were used against us as evidence. Your husband obviously did that. So how can I trust him now?"

I was observing her subtly all the time. The minute I went hard at her, she relaxed and was back to her normal shy self once again.
Like Reply
Shyamali: "Sir, can I ask you one thing? Despite knowing all this, why did you still help him?"

Me: "You ask me an interesting question. The humiliation that I and my family faced was something I don't want anyone else to face. That is why I helped Mr. Ajay. Would you like to have some tea or coffee?"

I was amazed at how much I loved this subtle game of question and answer.

Shyamali: "Sir, I am fine. I was told to give you these boxes and ask anything in return from you."

I could see that she was not going to take this lying down, despite knowing that she had no other way out.

Me: "hmmmm. What is it that you seek?"

Shyamali: "Sir, Can you do anything at all to help him come out of jail."

Me: "No, I can't do anything to help you there."

My blunt answer did disappoint her much.

Shyamali: "Sir, he is innocent. He is being falsely accused."

Me: "I know and that is why I am helping you people out as much as I can."

She sounded so genuine and innocent that I almost felt like undoing everything that had happened.

Shyamali: "Sir, I don't have the strength to carry on, any more. Alone."

She broke into sobs, saying this. I came over to her side of the table and gave her a glass of water. Her skin looked so smooth and supple. I managed my perverse thoughts and comforted her.

Me: "I can understand you problems. Believe me. I would have helped if it was possible."

Shyamali had that blank stare on her face. Tears on her cheek added more to her beauty quotient.

Shyamali: "Sir, I know it is much of a problem. I have given you the papers and am not asking them back. I told you already what I want. If it is possible, please help me."

Saying these words, sobbing loudly, she made her way out. She was a lady who was loyal, loving and much more than what Mr. Ajay deserved.
Like Reply
The papers that she had returned were worth what she had asked for in return. I knew it would be a very big setback for me and my revenge but she deserved it after what she delivered. She did not twist my arms to get what she wanted, I liked the attitude. Some part of my heart had gone soft, seeing her.

I consulted the matter with my friends, Mr. Ram Singh, Manoj and Ayub. I wanted to take everyone into confidence. After all, they would be playing key roles helping me attain my revenge. After many rounds of discussions, it was finalized that it would be risky to take any direct part in Mr. Ajay's case.

I sent her a sms - "I cannot take any direct part in what you requested. However, if there is any other way I can help. You can always count on me."

I got an answer almost instantly -"Sir, can I meet you now? I think you can help me."

I was all alone and the idea of meeting her alone excited me much. I invited her to meet me in office.

As Shyamali made her way in, a thought sprung in my head - "Is taking revenge the right thing?". She had such an effect on me. I was living and breathing my revenge and she made me think otherwise.

She thanked me for meeting her at an odd time. I just smiled, my eyes fixed on her face.

Shyamali: "Sir, I had met a judge and he assured me that if a certain amount was given to him. He would grant him a bail."

Me: "hmmmm. Was he not denied a bail earlier?"

Shyamali: "Sir, he has been a model prisoner since he was arrested. On those grounds, he will be granted bail."

Me: "I am so very glad to hear that. What is the amount you have in mind?"

Shyamali: "Sir, if you can gift me the land on which I am living. No Bank will finance us anymore. A relative of mine will give me money against the land. I will be able to take care of everything - the bail and the bribe. Once Mr. Ajay is out, he will get a job and then things will be back to normal."

She genuinely felt as if getting a bail for Mr. Ajay would end all of their problems. The thought almost tickled my mind.

Me: "If that is the case, my lawyer will look into the matter. Necessary papers will be made and you will be intimated when to meet him and organize all the paperwork. I would like to thank you for freeing me from a very big burden. I wanted to give you what you wanted in lieu of those papers. Now that I will deliver, it gives me great relief. I am sure your life and circumstances will be back to normal once Mr. Ajay is out of jail. I still stick by my word to Mr. Ajay about the admission of your daughters. If you have any problems relating to that, do call upon me. I am so very happy for you and your family. Take care."

Shyamali: "Sir, I have yet to meet a person like you. We will always be indebted to you. Thank you Sir."

My decision to transfer the land back to her was resisted by one and all. Time would unfold for them why I took this decision.

A much awaited day for me, Mr. Ajay had come out of jail. He was a man with no money, no assets and too many things to take care of. It was a perfect situation to sit back and enjoy. I had been waiting quite patiently for this day. The ball was rolling in the perfect direction indeed.

A friend of mine was now the legal owner of Mr. Ajay's land. Mr. Ajay's relative had conveyed this fact to Mr. Ajay and his family as well. It was about time Mr. Ajay's life became hell.

The Devil would now understand what being a Devil actually meant.

To be continued..
Like Reply
God Save The Devil Ch. 03

I did not want Mr. Ajay to cherish his newly found freedom. Now that he was financially a broke, all that was required was situation(s) which would harass and humiliate him mentally and physically.

It was the 1st day of the month and my friend, the restaurant owner, knocked on the doors of Mr. Ajay. Mr. Ajay knew that interest on loan, against the land, was to be paid on 1st of every month.

Mr. Ajay had never thought that a day would come when he would have to face such situations. He was short of cash and did not know how to face my friend, Ravi. Ravi knew exactly how to manage such a situation. His solutions were meaner than the situations itself and that is why I chose him to be the owner of Mr. Ajay's land. Ravi was one mean son of a bitch when it came to money.

Ravi: "If you have some problem Mr. Ajay, I can come some other time to collect it."

It was a great relief to Mr. Ajay and he just smiled and asked for a week's time.

Ravi: "I will come back in a week's time. When I come next, I will not wait for so long. I will need the interest in full. Are we clear?"

He was a shade on the louder side so his family could hear every single exchange of word.

Mr. Ajay, in the mean time, tried his best to get a job, a job of any kind. As luck would have it, the places where he could get a job refused him. After all, no one would like to hire a person who could do things what Mr. Ajay did. The person who did not know of his deeds was duly informed of his deeds by my detective. He followed every step Mr. Ajay took. I was the one behind everything but many people played their part in making his life nothing less than hell. He and his family would get much tensed every single day thinking of such an unsecure future.

A week had passed in the mean time and Mr. Ajay knew that Ravi would be coming to collect his interest. Mr. Ajay decided to stay away from home so that Ravi would not find him. I knew exactly where Mr. Ajay was passing his time, Ravi naturally knew about it as well (I conveyed it to him). Ravi still visited Mr. Ajay's home. He was met on the door by Shyamali. Ravi did not make any attempt to go inside after being intimated that Mr. Ajay was not home. He conveyed it subtly that it is best if Mr. Ajay stopped avoiding him. Ravi's looks and expressions were not so subtle this time.

The story of Mr. Ajay avoiding Ravi continued for three more days. The fourth day was not so lucky for Mr. Ajay.

Ravi: "I think you know what I want. So let's cut the chase and get it done with."

Ajay: "Sir, I don't have the money."

Shyamali was sitting beside Mr. Ajay to provide him some support.

Ravi: "I know times are tough for you. My sympathies are for you but I still do need my money."

Ajay: "Once I get a job Sir, I will repay every bit I owe you."

Ravi: "What if you don't get a job for six months. Will you stop eating?"

The question had such a ring to it that Ajay and Shyamali went silent.

Shyamali: "Sir, believe me. He has been trying his best to do any kind of job. I am sure his intention is to pay you on time."

Ravi: "Let us suppose that he is able to get a job. What would your priority be-food, medical expenses or interest?"

Every question was that Ravi was going to ask them would leave a sting for a long time.

Ajay: "I will repay your Interest first and then take care of the other expenses later."

Ravi: "Interesting. I will give you some more time. If I don't get my interest for both the months together, I will ask you to evacuate my house. Am I clear?"

Ravi and Shyamali could do nothing but nod in agreement.

I just wished that I was with Ravi when he went the next time to recover his interest. We were joking about it one day at his restaurant when an idea struck me. I wonder when I converted into such mean son of a bitch.

Ravi went to collect his interest. The result was going to be the same like last time, this time the outcome would change though.

Ravi was lambasting them left, right and centre in front of their house. Their neighbors had come out to see what was happening. The humiliation was clearly showing on both their faces. Ravi took it one step further when he told the neighbors all about their financial status. They both just begged and cried in front of the entire crowd for some more time. It is then that my car stopped at their gate.

Me: "What is happening? What is the problem?"

I should have got an Oscar for my innocent performance.

Me: "Ravi, what on earth are you doing her and what is all this crowd about? How do you know Mr. Ajay here?"

It was so satisfying to see Mr. Ajay being humiliated in front of his neighbors. I was in a trance, posing to hear what Ravi was saying. I requested the neighbors to go back to their houses. Once inside, I asked Ravi how he came in possession of this land. He told me a bogus story and how it exchanged hands from Shyamali's relative to him. I just heard it with patience. I was savoring the beauty, Shyamali.

Me: "It is indeed a problem Mr. Ajay. How do you propose to solve it?"

Sir: "Sir, I am not getting any job. If I got a job, I would be able to repay every penny I owe him."

I forgot to tell you guys my name. I am Raj.

Ravi: "Raj, he has just been promising me all this since the last two months. He has not kept his promise. Ask him - has he not eaten food in these two months, has his wife not used sanitary napkins when in periods in these two months or his daughters for that matter? He is making excuses when it comes to my payments and doing everything else."
Like Reply
I was absolutely amused on Ravi's choice of words and examples. Mr. Ajay's face was red with fury but he could not say a word. I wish I could express in words how they both looked at this point of time. It was pure delight for me and pure humiliation for them.

Me: "You should try to understand their problems Ravi. I understand your issues as well. Don't you have a shortage of staff at your hotel, why don't you give him the job?"

It brought a smile on faces of both Mr. Ajay and Shyamali. I was their knight in shining armor. Oh god!! It was like receiving life time achievement awards.

Me: "The problem of your interest will be solved along with their day to day problems as well. Whatever he saves will help him fight his case."

Ravi: "I do need a few staff Raj but the salary that I will pay him will not cover my interest even."

It was so very satisfying to feel Mr. Ajay feel the anxiety pangs as the discussions went on. I could see he was going cold, was shaking and at times was feeling helpless as well. Shyamali had gone away to the kitchen to fix something for us.

Me: "hmmmmm. What if you hire two persons from his family? Will it not cover your interest?"

Ravi already knew what I was implicating. He was playing along my lines very nicely. Ravi: "He only has one male member at his home. I have two types of vacancies. One is that of a Manager who can take care of my restaurant, cash and activities when I am not around."

Me: "Well, Mr. Ajay can do that job quite nicely. What about the other jobs that you have?"

Ravi: "I need a few good stewards. Waiters are what I call them."

Shyamali, after serving us water, was sitting near Mr. Ajay.

Me: "What if Ms. Shyamali becomes a waitress at your restaurant?"

Mr. Ajay was grinding his teeth out of anger and humiliation. Believe me, I would have loved to go on and fuck his brain dry but I would not let it happen so easily. Shyamali was in kind of a shock, crying and sobbing. She was in a state of numbness.

Ravi: "See Raj, you know my working hours. It is 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. There hours are tough for one and all. Besides this, I have never had a lady waiter at my restaurant. Moreover, we have a bar and you know the kind of crowd which sometimes comes in at our place. She might not be able to handle them."

Me: "Why can't you switch their jobs? She can be the Manager and Mr. Ajay can be the waiter."

Ravi: "She does not have the experience to be a Manager."

Ravi was surely going to get the award for best supporting actor.

Me: "Don't take me otherwise Mr. Ajay but this is the best solution that seems as of now. I know how bad you must be feeling to listen to all this."

I was speaking every word in a measured, slow rhythm. My eyes savored the result of words I spoke.

Me: "I would not like to force this thing upon you. You both decide on the issue in an hour and let Mr. Ravi know about it."

As if, an hour was enough to digest such all that had happened.

Me: "Ravi, is that fine with you?"

Ravi: "Raj, your word is fine with me but an hour means an hour, nothing more. One more thing, I will need a personal guarantee from you of their behavior, character and loyalty."

I just stayed silent.

Me: "Well, that happens only after they have taken their decision."

The final nail was about to be knocked in, the closing effect.

Ravi: "What, if these people, don't work well? What if these two don't take care of my clients?"

Me: "Ravi, don't be such a kid. If they don't work well etc, you have the land in your name. How long will it take for you to make them evacuate this place?"

Ravi told me that he will wait for their answer and inform me likewise. He left.

Me: "I know it is dark times upon your family. Take a decision wisely. He is my friend but he is a businessman too. Do let me know whatever you all decide."

My ego never had such a satisfying time. It was about time I left them alone.

Mr. Ajay had that blank stare on his face. Shyamali had his hands in hers. Both of them just did not know what to talk. Their minds were constantly contemplating the discussion that had just happened.

There wasn't much either could do or suggest. This fact chocked them even more.

Ajay: "I am sorry for making your life a mess. I don't think I have any other option but to agree for my job. Will you do the job?"

Shyamali: "I never wanted to do any job and you always knew it. Who would take care of our kids and home?"

Ajay: "Kids will have to take this responsibility. They have to take care of themselves as well as home."

Shyamali: "I wonder how long we will have to live like this."

Ajay could feel Shyamali's pain and irritation. It was humiliating him further.

Ajay: "Have faith, everything will work out in the end."

Shyamali: "I had faith on you up to now. I don't have any more faith on your abilities. You did not get a job in two months. You are now asking me to work. Tomorrow, you might ask me to be a prostitute. Had it not been for Raj Sir, Mr. Ravi would have made us evacuate this house today itself."

Ajay's face went red with humiliation.

Ajay: "How can you think that I will ask you to do such a thing?"

Shyamali: "If I have to do a job, I want to do a job which is more respectable."

Ajay: "We have to convey our decision in another ten minutes, how can we get a job for you in these ten minutes?"

Shyamali: "Let me talk to Raj Sir, I think he will understand my position and help me out."

She rung me but I did not receive the call. I did not intend to pick it up before Mr. Ajay gave his decision.

Shyamali felt alone, very alone despite having Mr. Ajay around.

Ajay: "What should I convey to Mr. Ravi?"

Shyamali: "Do whatever you wish. You have made our lives nothing less than living hell."

Mr. Ajay was feeling totally distraught and helpless to hear such words from her but he had no other options. He rung Ravi and confirmed that they both would be there at his restaurant at 8 a.m. in the morning. Ravi conveyed to Mr. Ajay that there is a certain dress code at his restaurant. He told them both to go and get their dresses stitched before they joined his place.
Like Reply
I knew for sure that Mr. Ajay was going to see a nightmare with his eyes open for the first time in his life.

They both were called to the tailor's place, the next morning. I had briefed the tailor personally, the night before. He knew precisely which buttons to press. The tailor passed a rather lewd comment on being asked to measure Ms. Shyamali. Mr. Ajay could just get angry and do nothing about it, Shyamali was seeing helplessly in the direction of Mr. Ajay.

The tailor asked all kind of questions as he measured her.

Tailor: "What kind of dress should he make for the lady?"

Ravi: "Make it in the same combinations that we have for males but make it slightly pronounced kinds. You got me?"

Ajay and Shyamali just stood there embarrassed, irritated and angry.

I never knew that the tailor was such a big bastard. He was going to amply enjoy this sizing of Ms. Shyamali.

Tailor: "Sir, she is nicely built and well proportioned. A short dress will suit her nicely. A short dress will also keep your customers happy."

Ravi: "ok, take sizes for a short dress then."

He looked in direction of Shyamali to see if she was ok with the idea. She was too embarrassed to look into any one's eyes at the moment.

The tailor while taking the size of her chest - deliberately tightened the tape on her breasts. It made Shyamali curse.

Tailor: "Sir, is this tight fine?"

Ravi: "Stupid. Her nipples will show if you make it this tight. I don't want a bang happening at my restaurant."

Shyamali went red with embarrassment and Ajay went red with humiliation.

Ravi (continued): "loosen some more. Yes. Perfect. What is her cup size?"

Tailor: "Sir, it would be best if the lady told us."

Everybody looked towards Shyamali to answer. She felt embarrassed beyond words to utter a word even.

Ajay: "It is 'C' cup."

Ravi: "Make the dress to fit 'B' cup."

Tailor: "Sir, it would spill a lot of her cleavage. You don't want bang happening at your restaurant and yet want people to see her cleavage. With her kind of skin, color and figure - you surely will have a lot of repeat customers. If you take my advice, keep her for your special customers. Sir, you can also keep her at your bar."

Ravi: "I will ask you when I want to know all that. Do your thing and leave them fast. Tell me when you will give them a trial date."

Her wife was being treated like a worthless object, this fact made Ajay feel even more worthless inside.

Tailor: "Sir, should I undersize her hip area as well?"

Ravi: "Don't undersize it but fit it absolutely perfectly. The dress should be such that it should make her feel comfortable. Make the slits higher then you have measured."

Shyamali was burning with rage as she looked in Ajay's direction.

Shyamali: "Mr. Ravi, I will not be able to work for you. You are such a disgusting person. One who does not know how to treat a lady and respect her? If Ajay feels like it, he will tell you about his decision - whether he will work for you or not."

Shyamali stomped out of the tailor's place, creating quite a scene.

Ravi: "Mr. Ajay, I think you better tell your wife to keep her opinion to herself. I did not force her to work for me. If she works for me, she will have to do things my way. My job offer is no more open for you alone. You can only work, if she also works."

Ravi was feeling quite ecstatic.

Ravi: "You will have to contact Mr. Raj for any further discussion on job. He was the one who offered you this option. I will come tomorrow for my interest. Please keep it ready or be ready to evacuate my place."

Ajay was totally blank and did not know how to react. He somehow made his way back home.

On reaching home, he simply started to pack his things. Shyamali could understand what Ravi must have told him. With the kind of financial problems they were facing, she was not sure whether Mr. Ajay would be even able to provide them with two times of food. Even if he was able to provide for food, there were so many other things required. She shuddered at the thought of making her daughters leave studies and make them work to meet day to day needs. Ravi was crying and so was Shyamali. Their girls asked them the reason. Neither could answer what had happened.

Shyamali: "Talk and confirm to Mr. Ravi that we both will work from the day he wants."

Both their daughters understood the plight they were going through. They also assured that they would take care of the home and themselves.

Mr. Ajay sent a sms to Ravi conveying what Shyamali just said.

Ravi sent a sms back - "Your wife's dress trial will be after two days, be there on time. Also tell your wife that I will not tolerate any more of what happened today."

To be continued...
Like Reply
God Save The Devil Ch. 04

Shyamali had a lot to tell and teach her daughters. The two days just flew by.

Shyamali and Ajay were there on time for the dress trial. She had already changed into the dress while they waited for Ravi to arrive. The dress made her feel so very exposed.

Ravi was quite amused to see her in the dress. He asked her to take a walk so he could get a practical feel of how she would look. Shyamali felt so very odd to do this. The dress was tight enough on the chest to spill a lot of her cleavage and it was tight enough at her hips to give away the shape of her panties.

Tailor: "Sir, see such a perfect fit, as you had desired. Even if she does not wear a bra, the dress will support her boobies quite nicely."

Ravi: "I can see that. Make three more of them. I had told you to raise the slit on her thighs. Did you raise them enough?"

Ravi asked Shyamali to stand sideways so he could inspect the slits on her dress. The slits were high enough for every eye to ogle and enjoy the view. Ajay could do nothing but curse himself for everything that was happening.

Ravi: "The cut is just enough. Anything higher would expose her panties. My restaurant has a certain reputation and it certainly is not as cheap as the panties Shyamali is wearing."

He just raised the dress a shade higher above her thighs to expose the panties Shyamali wore. Shyamali wanted to slap Ravi very badly. However, her last experience with Ravi forced her to just keep silent. Her humiliation reflected in the drop of tear which rolled down her fair cheeks.

Ravi: "Shyamali, I know your husband cannot afford good lingerie sets for you. Once you start working at my restaurant, you will get a thousand clients who will do whatever you wish. Your beauty is such."

Shyamali stood there, heads down, swallowing her pride - cursing Ajay for all the problems he had put her in.

Ravi: "You need to buy some good bra and panties if you want to work at my restaurant Shyamali. If at all a customer gets a view of them, the feel should be as classy as my place. Do you have the money to buy them or you want to go lingerie shopping with me?"

Shyamali was speechless. A part of her wanted to kill Ravi but a bigger part of her wanted to kill Ajay.

Shyamali: "Sir, I will manage. When do we join work?"

Ravi: "You can come from tomorrow."

Ajay stood there in a distance, desperately waiting for the ordeal to finish so they could anyhow go out of this hell.

Ravi asked the tailor to give the final piece in the evening so she could join the restaurant.

Ravi (sarcastically): "Please give this guy a dress also. You know the combination so take his size as well."

The look Ravi gave Ajay quite clearly conveyed how worthless he was.

He stopped once more.

Ravi: "Shyamali, I think I don't need to say that you will need a good pair of footwear as well to go with the dress."

Shyamali nodded her head, submissively.

Ajay and Shyamali knew it well that Ravi was going to give them both the toughest time of their life. They mutually decided that they would gulp down all the humiliation for the sake of their daughters.

When the going was good, Shyamali had enjoyed every luxury a man could provide. Her sex life with Ajay was dry ever since he went to jail the second time and so were the outings too. The need to use her special attire's did not arise in the recent past, they would come in handy now.

Ajay went to collect the dresses from the tailor. He was intimated by the tailor that their dresses had been sent to the restaurant. Shyamali went cold hearing this. It obviously meant that she would have to change there. So many negative thoughts crossed her mind, Ajay's as well. A certain bonding started to happen between Ajay and Shyamali as they prepared themselves for the coming future to face the ordeal together.

Shyamali was up early to take care of the household chores. The mother inside her did not want her daughters to have a hard time. Her daughters were up early as well, helping her with the works. Shyamali felt nice to see them giving her a helping hand.

Ajay and Shyamali did not exchange a single word on the way to Ravi's restaurant. Both of them had their anxieties to handle, they both knew that they would be tested mentally and physically.

The sms from Ravi startled them both - "You both are reporting as two individuals. No staff of mine can know that you are a couple. The day anyone knows about it, you will both be fired from the job."

The sms made them think about the reasons but could not come to an inference. Well, the inference was known by me and Ravi alone.

Ravi introduced them to the rest of his staff. He introduced Ajay as Assistant Manager and Shyamali as a waitress. Ajay was accepted without much issue. Shyamali was another issue. Guys will always be guys. The first thing that all the waiters did was - check her out. Ravi asked his staff to show them the staff room, utilities and the rest of restaurant. He asked Ajay to change and come to him. He told Shyamali to know the rest of the waiters and understand the place and jobs.
Like Reply
Shyamali and Ajay were relieved to be welcomed by the fellow staff members. They both changed and reported to Ravi for further instructions.

Ravi: "Your can see that my place is rather elite but has access to all sectors of people. We have been in this trade for almost two decades now and we are known for making customers happy. So your first and foremost duty is to make them happy."

His eyes drooled on Shyamali's smooth skin.

Ravi: "Shyamali, you will possibly have a tough time because this is the first time a waitress has been hired in this place. The customers are used to asking for favors and we are used to fulfilling them. You will be asked for some odd favors and you will have to handle them yourself. I don't ask you to fulfill them but I still demand my customer's happiness. How you will make it happen is for you to decide."

Ravi's words had a neutral impact on both Shyamali and Ajay

Ravi: "Ajay your job is to ensure that the restaurant operates smoothly. A variety of people come to our place. They bring out their irritations on us and we have to maneuver them diplomatically. Sometimes the problem is from our end as well. In that case, you have to handle the problem likewise. In no case, the customer should go unhappy. Simple."

Ravi took pride in his establishment and was conveying what he conveyed to every single staff of his.

Ravi: "I hope I am clear. Another thing, all my staff gets free meals during the day."

Ajay and Shyamali just nodded their heads.

The first week went very smoothly for them. Ajay had been a manager before so the job came quite naturally to him. The only difference was that of nature of work. Shyamali too was accepted nicely by the other staff of the restaurant. It had been ages since she had some cash to spare, tips from the customers gave her this luxury after ages.

I was quietly observing the whole thing from a distance. I knew it was time to barge in. I called up Manoj and Ayub. All the details were discussed and finalized. They knew specifically what to do next, so did Ravi.

Manoj and Ayub went over on a holiday to the restaurant. Manoj called up Ajay.

Manoj: "We heard that there is a new slut who serves here. Send her to take our orders."

Ajay was stung by the words and did not know how to react. His whole being went mad with rage.

Ajay: "Sir, please mind your language."

Ayub: "We are here to see her, not you. So please bug off and send her to take our orders."

Ajay: "Sir, she is busy serving other clients. I will take your order."

I was watching everything on my monitor, courtesy CC TV footage. Wish I could hear them as well.

Ayub: "What all does she serve to other clients?"

Ajay: "Sir, she serves the food that is prepared here at our restaurant."

Manoj: "I heard she serves a lot of her personal self to her customers. Is it true?"

Ayub: "It obviously has to be true otherwise how she could be so busy. The slut serves her body to get the tips."

They both exchanged high fives and laughed out very loudly.

Ajay: "Sir, your orders please."

Manoj: "What part of our talks did you not understand? We will place the order to this new slut of yours. Who would not enjoy a bit of her body along with the food."

They exchanged high fives again.

Ajay: "Sir, she is busy with other guests at the moment. I am sorry but she will not be able to serve you."

Ayub: "See, we are here and we both will be here until she comes to serve us."

Manoj: "Hey Ajay, look there she goes. Just look at her dress. I would tip her thousands to see her without them."

Their laugh was getting cheaper by the passing moments.

Ayub: "Yes. She is so much more than what we heard. I think her husband is a pimping her to meet his ends."

Manoj: "I bet. With the kind of body and complexion she had, I would love to scratch every inch of her skin."

They both talked as if Ajay did not exist.

Ayub: "Seeing her, another kind of thirst has risen inside me."

Manoj (looking at Ajay): "Get us two chilled beers to start with."

Ajay was forced to go away. He decided that he would serve these two guys so that they would not create any trouble for Shyamali. Manoj and Ayub showed utter disappointment on Seeing Ajay coming to serve them the beers.

Ayub: "Hey Manoj, look you can even see her panties from this place."

Manoj: "Let me see. Yes. She certainly is a pricey whore. No wonders she is working at this place."
Like Reply
Ayub (looking at Ajay): "Do you know if she goes out after duty hours?"

Manoj: "Don't get him wrong. She is such a beauty that everyone would love to fuck her ass out."

They both were watching her as cheaply as possible. Ajay was horrendously looking in Shyamali's direction to check whether her undergarment was visible or not. He was relieved that these guys were just making it up.

Ajay: "Sir, is there anything more that you want?"

Manoj: "We told you already that we want to scratch each and every inch of her body. Can you serve this cute little slut to us?"

Ajay: "Sir, you are crossing your limits. I am warning you that you both will be shown the doors if you don't stop your cheap talks."

Ayub: "Don't take it so personally. Just look at the sexy cunt and then tell us, will you as well not like to bang her hard?"

Ajay had reached his limit of patience. He could not control himself anymore. He caught Manoj by his collar and gave him a tight slap. Manoj and Ayub got up and made their way out. Ajay felt like a king at the moment. He got the much required ego boosting.

I just smiled watching this all on the CC TV, perfect execution indeed.

An hour later, Ravi called Ajay to his cabin. He was visibly angry.

Ravi: "Why are you always creating problems for me? If you want to become an action hero, please leave my job."

Ajay: "But Sir, those guys were crossing limits of decency. I did so, to save the reputation of our restaurant."

Ravi: "Very nice. No wonders I am getting calls from every reputed gangsters of the city asking me about what had just happened."

Ajay understood now that he had slapped the wrong person.

Ravi: "I don't think I have much option but to leave you both from the job. I can't handle the situation otherwise. I am sorry."

Ajay was devastated hearing this.

Ajay: "Sir, please don't say so. I don't know how I will manage my life without this job. I will personally say sorry to the guy and make things up. Just give me a chance."

Ravi: "If those guys are ok with it then we can manage something. I will talk to them and let you know the outcome of discussion."

Ravi thanked Ajay on his way out. He went and conveyed the problem to Shyamali. Shyamali cursed him for being the hero. Now she would have to face all the flack from those rogues.

Ravi: "Ajay, I am afraid you and Shyamali both will have to go and meet those guys at their place. I requested them much keeping in mind it will be late. I will give you their number. The decision to go or not is absolutely yours."

Ajay rung them up and the meeting was finalized at Ayub's office. It was a so called office. Basically it was a place from where they could do all their illegal activities.

Ajay and Shyamali made their way in apprehensively.

Ajay: "Sir, I am so very sorry for my action. Please forgive me Sir. If you don't forgive me, my job will be terminated. I will not be able to manage my life without this job. I request you both with folded hands to please forgive me for my actions."

Manoj and Ayub just listened, did not say a word at all.

Ajay: "Sir, please consider my request. I am so very sorry."

Every word that he spoke made him more and more disgusted from inside.

Manoj: "Your words are not that convincing, they don't reflect your true feelings."

Ayub: "Your true feelings are that of disgust. I know."

Manoj: "Don't worry, we understand and we will forgive you as well. Just fulfill the wish we had conveyed earlier at the restaurant."

Ajay: "Sir, anything that you both want. Just tell me."

Manoj and Ayub were exchanging mischievous smiles between themselves.

Manoj: "We have all that we want to eat. Tell this whore to serve us the food, just like she would have done in restaurant, and make us happy."

Shyamali could see that she did not have a way out. She made her way into the house to locate the food. The atmosphere inside the house nearly made her vomit. The place was dirty and stinking of an annoying smell. She somehow located the kitchen and brought the food out to serve it to them.

Manoj: "We have a small problem. Her dress at the restaurant was quite exciting. Can you take care of that?"

Now this was a problem indeed. Shyamali and Ajay both were short of ideas.

Ayub: "You can remove the dress you are wearing. It should make you look sexy enough."

Ajay clenched his fist once more.

Manoj: "Don't imagine anything otherwise Mr. Hero. We did not react in restaurant because we know Mr. Ravi. Otherwise you don't stand a chance against either of us."

Ayub: "Go ahead. Open her dress. Keep in mind that she should appear sexier than she was in the restaurant."

Shyamali was crying like anything. She felt numb, devoid of any emotions.

Manoj: "We don't have the whole night. If you both want, you can leave right now."

Neither Ajay nor Shyamali made a move to do anything.

Ayub: "If you are done with your feeling humiliated part, open her clothes. If you want, even we can open her clothes."

Manoj: "We would love it. Choice is yours."

Shyamali: "Sir, I request you with folded hands not to force me to do such a thing."

Shyamali came close towards Ajay. She wanted to feel secure. No matter what, Ajay's company did not make her feel secure in any ways.

Ayub: "See you can cry and crib whole night or get it done and over with. Choice is yours. We also told you that if you don't want, you can go."
Like Reply
Manoj: "Don't waste time - yours and ours. Go away or open up."

Apathy was the only emotion one could feel for Ajay and Shyamali too.

Shyamali was crying severely as Ajay came near her, to open her clothes.

Shyamali: "What kind of a man are you? You are opening your wife's clothes for these strangers."

Ajay was the one crying now. He opened the top two buttons of her top. Shyamali desperately clutched on to her top, to hide all she could. Ajay pleaded her to co-operate, Shyamali pleaded him to stop. The more she pleaded, the more Ajay went dead inside. The more Ajay went dead inside, the more alive I was. I was once again watching every second of it through the web based CC TV.

Ajay had undone all her buttons. He was now undoing her skirt hook. Shyamali was having a tough time holding her top, crying, pleading and stopping Ajay from opening her skirt. Ajay cried like a baby as he undid her buttons and hook. It was time now to open her top and skirt too. He appeared as if he was a dead man. He tried to show as if Shyamali's pleas were falling on deaf ears but the fact was that his soul was experiencing each and every sob of hers. He begged her to let him open her things so this ordeal was done and over with sooner. He finally removed her top and skirt as well. She stood there in a classy lingerie set, trying to hide as much of herself with her hands - one on the crotch and the other one on the breasts.

Ayub: "She is a classy whore indeed."

Manoj: "I would pay anything to get her out of these bra and panties. How much do you think her rate is?"

Ayub: "I wonder for whom she wears these lovely lingerie set. I am sure she is a whore."

I could see it, on my monitor, that Manoj and Ayub were overdoing it. I sent them a sms - "Stop your cheap comments. It is time for cheap actions, not on Shyamali but on Ajay."

My sms confused both Manoj and Ayub. They were short of ideas on the new twist. I did not want anyone to touch the trophy wife. After all, it was my revenge and I should be the one having her first.

Ayub was the devious one and he got the perfect idea to go ahead.

Ayub: "Now that she has opened her dress, you too open everything you are wearing. By everything, I mean your underwear as well."

Manoj: "Darling, don't just stand their hiding your assets. Be the whore that you are and serve us food. If you hide your body for one instance even, I will open your bra and panties as well."

It took Shyamali many minutes to gather herself and do what Manoj had just asked. She just served them the food. Manoj and Ayub loved it much seeing her in her undergarments. Their excitement was quite visually obvious, their tent poles.

Ayub: "We will not touch you if you follow what we tell you. You can count on our word for that."

Shyamali was much relieved to hear that.

Ayub: "Bring a chilled beer bottle from the refrigerator, open it."

She did as asked.

Manoj: "Now put it on our lips and make us drink it. The sheer idea that you will do so makes me so very excited. Do it, fast."

Shyamali was experiencing the oddest moments of her life. She had done this once with Ajay and there was so much love in that moment. Today she felt nothing, totally numb. Her body, her body smells, her curves, her cleavage were totally exposed in front of these two strangers. They were enjoying it like wolves. She just hoped and wished that they kept their promise of not touching her body.

Ayub: "I wish to drink as well from your hands."

Shyamali had never felt so humiliated in her life. She really felt as if she was a cheap whore serving her clients.

Ajay in the mean time had opened all his clothes and was watching all this happening. He just stood their covering his penis with his hands.

Manoj: "It seems he is a shorty."

Ayub just laughed and they both insulted him all they could as they drank beer from Shyamali's hand.

Ayub: "She smells so nice. I wonder how she tastes."

Manoj: "Not an issue, you will also come to know how she tastes."

Shyamali shuddered hearing this.

Shyamali: "Sir, but you promised me that you will not touch me, force me. Sir, please I beg you."

Manoj: "We will keep our words. We will not touch you."

Ayub: "Then how will you taste her genius?"

Manoj: "Take a big gulp of beer from this bottle and transfer all of it into my mouth. I will not touch your lips but yours can always touch mine."

They both started to laugh, exchanging high fives and all. I was not able to hear what was happening but I was able to see everything. I could sense it from their action that something odd was happening. They had started to rub themselves more as Shyamali took a gulp from the bottle. Making her drink was fine with me but when she started to get close to their mouth - I gave them a ring. I clearly conveyed to them that no one touches her at all.
Like Reply
Manoj: "Miss, our Sir has a keen interest in you it seems. It is indeed your good luck that he is protecting you."

Manoj and Ayub did not like my idea and I could see it. I rung them once again and told them a piece of my mind. They just made odd faces and listened to what I had in mind.

Manoj: "Hey you. Come here and stand bending downwards. Keep your arms on your waist. Enjoy what is going to come next."

Ayub looked at the half bottle full of beer in Shyamali's hand.

Ayub: "Miss, insert this bottle into his ass. It should be kept inside till the content of the bottle is finished. Remember to keep on pushing the bottle inside till the contents drain totally into his body."

Ajay shuddered at the sheer thought. Shyamali was quite numb but this was way above her numb levels. They both just wished they had a way out.

Ajay co-operated for Shyamali's sake. Shyamali just tried and did what was asked of her. Ajay yelped as his ass was being banged by his own wife. The pain he felt physically was not that bad as the pain he felt in his head. Shyamali experienced range of emotions from being helpless, to being cruel, feeling guilty and many more. By the time his ordeal finished, Ajay was bleeding profusely as his tender ass was all broken up. Shyamali had cried so much that her tears did not fall anymore. She was just sobbing all the time.

The whole scene was such that even Manoj and Ayub too had puked a few times. I enjoyed it though. I rung them and congratulated them on their skills of handling the situation so very nicely. I also told them to convey a message to the couple when they were about to leave their place.

Manoj told them to wear their clothes and leave.

They were making their way out.

Manoj: "I have been told to convey a message to you. You forgot your court date today. You have been order not to leave this town until this case is over."

Ajay had the look of shock on his face. He had indeed forgotten about his court hearing today. What confused him even more was how these guys came to know about it.

Manoj: "We have two more messages for you. We will be visiting your restaurant regularly. Serve us well else your videos will be sent to your home."

Ajay's head sank in shame. His limits of being humiliated increased with every minute of his life.

Ayub: "The second message from our boss is - Your daughters are very cute."

Shyamali had the look of a wild tigress as heard about her daughters. Ajay's shoulders slugged some more as he took Shyamali out with him.

The words rung constantly in their heads ....... "YOUR DAUGHTERS ARE VERY CUTE"

To be continued .........
Like Reply
God Save The Devil Ch. 05

Ajay and Shyamali decided not to file a security officer complaint as the guys had the video footing, supposedly. Besides the footing, they were very well connected to the criminal gangs of the city. Ajay and Shyamali at this stage could not afford to cross more people. They were already suffering enough. The focus for them at the moment was their daughters, especially since they were mentioned by those gangsters.

Another thing on their mind was - Who was after their blood so badly? They would get the answer but much later.

I called Manoj and Ayub to my farmhouse. I knew they had a thousand things to ask me. I answered every one of them, patiently.

Me: "I know you both want to know why I did not let you both touch that lady."

I had their full attention.

Me (adding on): "You will come to know about it in the coming future. She was not your present. Your present is ready to be delivered to both of you. Do you guys want individual presents or want to enjoy your presents together?"

It was more of a monologue as I did not let them answer and continued. Before I continued, I threw two pictures in front of them.

Me: "Well, these girls are your presents. Would you like to enjoy them individually or in a group?"

Manoj and Ayub were transfixed on the pictures and were already lost in lucid thoughts.

Me: "Are you satisfied with my return gift?"

They both did not dare to reply me, especially with all the cheap thoughts running in my mind.

Ayub: "Sir, I have never met a guy like you. I am sure you have something in mind."

Manoj: "Sir, I ditto the thought."

Me (enjoying the compliments): "The elder one has been admitted to a college in the city. She is an introvert, shy and fearful girl. Her name is Arushi."

I weighed every word that I spoke.

Me: "The younger one's name is Debjani. She will go to the college next year. She is an extrovert, bold, bitchy character and loves watching movies."

I knew both Manoj and Ayub were bubbling with question. I waved a hand at them to stop my flow at the moment.

Me: "You must be thinking how I know so much about them. It is something I cannot tell you. All I can say is, I know minutest details about them. Incidentally these girls are the daughter of two people you called at your office the other day. Ayub, your beer bottle idea was great. If I had been at your place, I would have made the lady drink the 10 ml that was left in the bottle."

Manoj and Ayub were shocked, stung and silent hearing my words.

Me: "Don't think too much. I did not let you touch that lady because she will deliver me something in the future which is beyond your thinking. Basically, you cannot do anything physical to her, ever. Got that?"

Manoj and Ayub nodded their heads in unison. They conferred between themselves for five odd minutes and then addressed me.

Ayub: "Sir, can we ask you something?"

Me: "Yes, you sure can."

Manoj: "We are quite comfortable working together so we will claim our presents together. How much can we enjoy our presents?"

I started to laugh and for a long period of time.

Me: "These girls are your presents, how can I stop you from using what is already yours. Whatever you do with them, ensure that their father is always updated about it. My interest is his humiliation. I am sure you both are capable enough to deliver what I require, your pleasure is a perk."

Manoj and Ayub could see the intensity rise in me once again.

Me: "I will clarify once more. In no case, you both will ever touch their mother. What you do with your girls is totally up to you both."

The discussion ended there and then. Manoj and Ayub shared a silent dinner with me but thanked me quite profusely for always thinking about them as they bid me adieu.

Now it was for them to plan and do whatever they wished. All I had to do was, exercise patience.

I was disappointed as Manoj and Ayub took a lot of time to come up with anything concrete. I could understand their delay as they wanted to enjoy their gifts in the best way possible. I knew I was losing patience. I had an idea which would make their lives much blissful, mine as well.

I texted them - "You guys have a video of her mom and dad. Get some pictures made out of them with clear faces and other attributes. I will expect you over dinner at farmhouse."

I savored the pictures much, especially the one which showed a mole on Shyamali's cleavage.

Me: "What made you guys delay the whole thing so much?"

They just stayed silent.

Me: "I can understand your delay. After all, gifts like these girls don't come by every day."

I just observed them as we shared.

Me: "Arushi is already in the college. You can get her to do anything by showing these pictures to her. A girl of her character will do anything to protect her parents. Getting to Debjani will be hard. She is a hot headed girl. You can take her using her sister as leverage. It is something you will have to work out yourselves."
Like Reply
Both of them listened to me, absolutely mesmerized.

Me: "I once again will require a thing from you."

Manoj: "Anything for you Sir."

Me: "I would need pictures or videos for my personal use later. Give them to me only after you have popped all their cherries. Do I need to explain what I mean by popping all their cherries?"

Ayub: "Sir, we are kids in front of you. Always guide us."

Manoj: "We will deliver the pictures and videos of every step we take Sir."

The dinner this time was not so silent. I told them all the details that had come to my mind. I knew every small detail would help them execute the plan smoothly."

I had been patient enough, was getting desperate by the every passing day.

Manoj and Ayub were mini devils themselves. They went to the restaurant on an off day. Ajay was nervous seeing them again. He rushed and asked Shyamali to take their orders.

Ayub: "Miss, serve us the panties you are wearing."

Ajay and Shyamali stood there devastated. The fear that someone might hear them also embarrassed them much. Ajay requested them to keep their voices low. Shyamali was already many shades red with embarrassment and humiliation.

Manoj: "If you want no one to hear what we are saying. Tell your whore here to act fast. We are quite impatient today. Our boss, it seems has gone softy on you. He does not want us to touch you physically. Hence we are forced to ask you to kindly give us the panties you are wearing. If you don't co-operate, we will always have to break the promise made to our boss. He wants to smell your cunt and we are here to fulfill his wishes."

Ayub: "No need to go anywhere, you have to open your panties right here."

Ajay stood there, heads down, like a eunuch. His action made Manoj and Ayub laugh. He was standing as if he would alert them if anybody came. It was an indirect way of conveying to Shyamali, give them what they want. Shyamali was taken over once again by a wave of relief to know that they would not touch her but the whole idea of opening her panties embarrassed her endlessly. She did not know what to do and Ajay was not much of help either.

Shyamali: "Sir, I will give my panties to you. Let me please use the washroom to bring them to you. It would be very embarrassing for me to open them here."

Manoj: "I am clear as far as my instruction goes. Don't be lame. Just get it done and over with. We have to go. Our boss will not wait the whole day."

Shyamali asked Ajay to shield her properly. She did not want to expose herself to the whole world. No matter how much she squirmed and tried, her panties would not simply fall down. She was forced to pull up her skirt and expose herself to these cheap guys. She stuck both of her fingers on her waist and pulled down her panties in one smooth motion. She bent a shade so nothing was exposed to Manoj or Ayub. She was successful as well.

Ayub: "She is a smart girl, nice. Serve it to us with your hands please."

Shyamali was forced to come near them. Her heartbeat was beyond her control. She felt as if a few drops of urine might trickle out. She somehow made her way towards the table and gave them her panties. She had never felt so cheap, exposed and out of control ever.

Ayub: "Please pack our order as these are specially required by our boss. Before you do that, please stand with your panties in your hand. I will have to take a picture so that my boss is assured that these are your panties only."

Shyamali was crying as Manoj asked her to pose for the picture. She came back and delivered them a small box, she was still crying. Manoj and Ayub went away with the package. Now this was something which could give them all the leverage they wanted on either of the girl.

The city boasted of three universities, run by the government and two more which were owned by private group of companies. The particular university which is in discussion here is a university owned by a private group of investors, lies in one corner of the city. It is spread over 250 acres of land, beautifully designed and maintained as well. It has the best of faculty, best of teachers and extra facilities. The college is drug free and ragging free as well. In short, a student's heaven - the ones who love to study.

I had promised Shyamali about admissions of her kids. Being a man of word, I got Arushi admitted to this private university. It was the very same university in which my friend, Arnab, was on the board of trustees.

Three months had passed since the university opened. It was September. The monsoon was still on and in full fury. Manoj and Ayub decided that it was the time to unwrap the first gift of theirs. I got their message and told them to wait for my green signal. I talked to Arnab (the trustee) and discussed what I had in mind, in details. Boy was he glad. I called up Manoj and Ayub - told them the exact plan and what role Arnab would play.

It was a Friday. The student and teacher turnout was really low due to the torrential rains. The penultimate class was happening when they reached the university. I had advised them to meet up with my friend, the trustee, and so they did. Arushi was given a message to meet the trustee after the classes were over. Manoj and Ayub were there in his office.
Like Reply