Changing of Maureen Gamm - Copied
Chapter 1
By a strange twist of fate, three months after Toby Gamm's daughter left home he heard a name mentioned in a local pub. Eavesdropping on the conversation he heard that the man worked for a black guy and lived somewhere in Manchester. When he got home, Toby didn't tell his wife Maureen anything about the conversation in the pub.
Like a lot of fathers with daughters, Toby had been unable to develop a meaningful relationship with her. She'd not been a bad kid, just noisy and very untidy, which annoyed him intensely. Especially as she got older and left bits of clothing strewn around the house. So, like many fathers, Toby had left the care of his daughter to his wife.
Toby remembered that only three weeks after meeting the man he'd heard mentioned in the pub, their eighteen-year-old daughter, Lauren left home. She hadn't even brought him home first. She said he was too busy and told them he is Polish; his name was Patryk Mucha.
After she'd left, Toby wished he had gotten to know his daughter better. He found he missed her around the place.
His wife, Maureen however, took the opportunity to suggest some changes. The following Friday evenings after their daughter left she stood behind her husband in the kitchen and put her arms around his waist. 'She'll be fine,' she told him. 'He sounds a nice guy.'
Nice or not, the thought of him getting it off with his little girl somehow gave Toby an ache in his guts.
Maureen gave Toby a squeeze. 'I think we should have a new bed,' she stated. 'Lauren was conceived in that old thing and I gave birth to her on it.'
Toby turned around and looked at his wife. Just the two of us now he thought, as he put his arms around her shoulder and drew her closer. 'And what are we going to do with a new bed?'
'Break it in a bit, I hope.' She replied.
'And how are we going to do that, Mrs Gamm?'
Maureen was only thirty-eight, and still a lovely woman. Lauren was conceived on her nineteenth birthday after a rather drunken family party. As Toby tightened his hold on her he felt the familiar body that had given him so much pleasure and he knew exactly how they were going to break it in. 'One last time on the old one,' he suggested.
Over the weeks since Lauren went to live with Patryk Mucha, Toby had expected her mother to have shown more concern about their daughter. When he asked if Maureen had spoken to Lauren she told him she hadn't and to stop worrying about her. Lauren was a big girl now, she told him and had to look after herself. Toby thought it was almost as if his wife had given up on their daughter. Instead, she appeared to have taken on a new lease of life. The new bed was only the start of the changes she made. She bought new clothes to seduce him with and wanted a lot more sex. It was almost as if she was trying to do what her daughter was almost certainly doing with Patryk Mucha.
Six months after Lauren left home they got a letter, more a scribbled note.
Hi Mum and Dad. It started. I'm fine, Patryk's boss is in the property business and I'm also working for him now. Sorry, I've not been in contact, but you know me, never did write much. Anyway, Patryk is really looking after me and we have a swell flat here in Manchester. Perhaps I'll ask you over Mum, one afternoon when I'm not working. Now I've had some training in his business Patryk's boss is keeping me very busy, so there hasn't been any time to spare. The letter ended. Love you both, Lauren and then some kisses.
Toby's wife read the letter first and when he read it he realized it was the first time he had ever read anything his daughter had written. 'Well at least we know she's alive,' he commented.
'Oh, come on Toby, it's a nice letter. She obviously likes working for Patryk's boss and there are probably lots of other girls in the office she'd getting to know.'
'Yes, probably,' Toby replied. Somehow, he suddenly wanted to know more about Patryk Mucha and his daughter.
'Anyway, I like what she says about Patryk looking after her. I wonder if she ever misses my cooking? added Maureen.
That night Toby fucked his wife long and hard. He didn't really know why. Perhaps it was because he was angry his daughter had gone off without his permission. He was surprised how much Maureen loved it.
Until Toby heard the conversation in the pub, like his wife he really did believe his daughter had met just an ordinary guy. Toby had felt quite guilty about not telling Maureen anything when two days later he took time off work to go to Manchester. Before he left he'd found the letter he knew Maureen occasionally read and saw that Lauren had put Manchester M3 just under her signature. At least it was something to go on. The internet at work had given him some idea what part of Manchester had an M3 postcode. So, the first place he went to was the Salford Arms Hotel.
No one inside had heard of Patryk Mucha. The man in the Caribbean Convenience store opposite shook his head. He asked in a Londis store and someone thought they had heard the name. He told them Patryk had an expensive flat and someone told him there were some expensive flats in Deansgate and Chapel Street.
He looked on the resident's board in several blocks of flats. He asked in some local shops and bars where he got some funny looks and was twice asked why he wanted to know. So, he told them he was looking for where his daughter lived with Patryk Mucha.
He also tried some of the estate agents, but none of them employed a Lauren Gamm. And just in case her daughter had married the man he asked if they employed a Lauren Mucha.
Chapter 2
When Maureen Gamm received a phone call she still had no idea her husband had been to Manchester a few days before.
'Hello, Mum.'
'Lauren.' Maureen gasped. 'Lauren, is that you Lauren?'
'Yes, Mum.'
'Oh my God, how are you, where are you....?'
'Mum, calm down, I'm alright.'
'Why, where have you been, what....?'
'How are you, Mum?'
'Me. Oh me, I'm fine.' Mrs Gamm held her hand to her mouth and tried to gather herself. 'We miss you, darling. I know your Dad does.'
'How is, Dad?'
'He'll wish he'd been here to talk to you.'
'Yes, well. Mum.... I want you to come to Manchester... today.'
'Me, come to Manchester, now..... Oh, Love, I can't do that.? Without knowing it her old way of talking to her daughter had returned.
'It's Patryk's boss really. When he found out you hadn't been here to visit me he insisted I ask you to come today.'
'That sounds very nice of him, but how do I get to Manchester, where do I go.'
'It's all arranged, Mum. There is a car already on its way to collect you. You don't have to do anything. Just put some things in a case. I hope you have something special to wear tonight as we are going for a meal at one of the best restaurants in town. Throw in some overnight things and a change of underwear.'
To Maureen, Lauren's voice sounded so calm and authoritative while she was shaking like a leaf.
'The car will leave you at a hotel where you will be staying for the night as a guest of my boss, Verlyn Cole. You will meet him and, Patryk at the restaurant.
It all sounded too grand and still shaking Maureen was wondering about her husband. 'And your father. What about him, love?'
'Yes, Dad. Leave him a note. Just say that I've phoned and you are on your way to Manchester to meet me. Tell him someone will phone him later this evening and explain everything...... Can you do that, Mum?'
'Yes....of course love. Of course, I want to come and see you. I...I've missed you, darling.'
'Missed you too Mum and your cooking.' There was a long pause. 'Hey Mum, we'll give each other a big hug. Now go and put your things together, the car should be there by twelve.'
Maureen grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled everything down then left it where he husband sat at the dining table. She added that there was a meal for him in the microwave.
In her bedroom, she opened the seldom-used suitcase and gazed into its emptiness as she tried to imagine what to wear to impress Patryk and her Daughter's boss. There wasn't time to shower and pack, she hoped the hotel room would have a shower in it.
She put three dresses in the case, including the latest one she had bought and hadn't worn yet. She hoped her daughter would be impressed with her choice. Underwear followed, more than enough for an overnight stay. Then her make-up, including the new colour of lipstick she had chosen to go with the new dress she was going to wear tonight.
Just as she was about to close the case she remembered her new shoes and then thought she had better take a dressing gown and a clean nightdress. Did hotels supply towels and soap and flannels and hair dryers? She added them all and shut the case firmly. Then she saw, lying on the top of a drawer, a new packet of stockings. Maureen loved wearing stockings with suspenders so, just in case of an accident with the ones she had already packed, she opened the suitcase and slipped them inside.
Now she felt she was ready to visit her daughter.
Maureen had been in the hotel room preparing herself to meet her daughter for three hours. She had never spent so much time getting herself ready and never in such sumptuous surroundings. The hotel towels and soaps and flannels and hair dryers put all of hers to shame, so they had stayed in the suitcase.
Now she was ready, smelling like she had never smelt before after using all the soaps and oils and creams displayed for her in the bathroom and on the dressing table. The new dress fitted perfectly and the new stockings felt glorious and her new shoes did for her thirty-eight-year-old legs just what she had been told they would do.
When the call came that Miss Gamm was waiting for her in the foyer her heart missed a beat. As the lift door opened the only person she saw waiting in the foyer was a stunning young woman in a very attractive, short black dress.
Maureen stepped out of the lift and the young woman turned and walked toward her. 'Lauren,' she whispered.
'Hello, Mum.'
'Lauren. Oh my God. Look at you.' Maureen was shocked, amazed that this young woman was her daughter. The same eighteen your old girl who had left home nearly six months ago. She held out her arms for her daughter. Then as they hugged, she smelt her. Whatever her daughter was wearing Maureen knew it was very expensive.
'I said we would have a big hug.' Lauren reminded her mother after she moved back a bit. 'Hey, let's have a good look at you Mum.'
They still held hands. 'You look, marvellous Mum, Patryk and Verlyn are going to be so impressed. Come on, the car is waiting. They expect us at the restaurant at eight.' Lauren took her mother's arm and led her to the waiting limousine.
Maureen tried to copy the elegant way her daughter entered the vehicle but forgot to raise both knees at the same time. When she glanced up at the chauffeur holding the door open his face was expressionless. Perhaps I didn't do it too badly, she thought to herself.
Maureen reached for her daughter's hand. 'What has Manchester done to you Lauren? You look so......' the word she wanted didn't come.
'Grown-up, Mum.'
Yes, thought Maureen, grown-up. You are even talking more grown-up. 'More than that, darling. You are so beautiful. Your hair, everything. You must be earning a lot of money.'
'Thank you, Mum.' Lauren hesitated. 'And I've never seen you looking so attractive. Is that a new dress? It fits you perfectly.'
Maureen noticed she didn't answer her question. 'Yes, your dad hasn't even seen it.'
'How is he?'
'He's fine, love. Misses you, you know.'
Then it was silent, as they looked at each other. Maureen tried to imagine how her daughter could have changed so much in just five months. In the quietness of the limousine, with the partition between them and the chauffeur closed she felt as if in another world. She could smell her daughter's perfume, it was heady stuff. 'How are you and Patryk?' She asked.
'We're fine, Mum.'
'Does he look after you....' Maureen squeezed her daughters' hands. 'Does he treat you well, like?'
'What Mum, like Dad used to treat you?'
'You weren't supposed to be listening, but yes, and he does still treat me like that.' Maureen had never talked about intimate things with her daughter, now in the closeness of the limousine, with the odour of her daughter's perfume in her head she said something she never thought she would tell anyone. 'We bought a new bed.'
'Good for you Mum. I always knew when you were at it by all the noise your old one made.'
They were still laughing when the chauffeur opened the door for them outside the restaurant. Maureen forgot and got out quite ineloquently.
'I'll have to give you a lesson,' her daughter giggled.
Immediately the doorman opened the door for them Maureen knew they were expected. 'Mrs. Gamm, Miss Gamm, Mr Cole is waiting for you at his table. This way please.'
Like the car that had brought her to Manchester, the hotel where she was staying and the limousine she had arrived here in, Maureen had never ever seen the inside of such a luxuriously, expensive-looking restaurant. As she was about to turn to her daughter they reached Mr Cole's table.
'Your guests, Mr Cole.'
As Mr Cole thanked the waiter Maureen saw the younger man stand up. 'Mother, this is Patryk Mucha.'
Maureen had imagined Patryk was nineteen or twenty, but this man was much older twenty-eight, twenty-nine. She held out her hand and as he took it she looked straight into her eyes and she felt a little of what her daughter had been attracted to herself.
'A pleasure to meet you at last Mrs Gamm.' As he continued to hold her hand she liked his smile. His grip on her hand tightened. 'And you are just a beautiful as your daughter.'
Maureen felt her blush at his flattery. She had tried hard to make herself look her best.
'Mother'. Lauren's voice broke the look between them and Patryk let her hand go. 'Mother, this is Mr Verlyn Cole.'
Verlyn was still sitting. 'You came and sit beside me Mrs Gamm, I want to get to know the mother of one of my bests girls.'
Maureen sat slowly, trying to assess the situation around her. Everything was so far outside her experience, even the comfort of the chair.
She felt a hand rest on hers. 'May I call you Maureen?'
She turned to Mr Cole and nodded. Maureen had never really been near a coloured man except at petrol stations and at shop counters. Yet this black man was so handsome.
'Then you call me Verlyn like everyone else. His hand tightened around hers and his smiling eyes held her attention. 'Patryk is quite right, you are just as beautiful as your daughter.'
'Thank you,' she managed to mumble. Then his hand left hers and she felt.....disappointed.
The arrival of the wine waiter paused any more personal conversation and no sooner than he left another waiter put a large menu in front of Maureen.
Lauren lent toward her. 'Mother, it's also written in English, see, very small, underneath.'
'Thank you, darling.'
Verlyn lowered his menu. 'Why not let Lauren make a choice for you. She's been here before with an important new client and I'm sure your tastes are similar.'
Maureen agreed and enjoyed all the courses chosen by her daughter. The conversation was light, the waiters attentive but discrete and her glass was always full. Most of the time Patryk was talking to Lauren while Maureen found it very easy to tell Verlyn many quite intimate things about herself. Even though Maureen asked, she was told very little about Verlyn's business or what part Lauren played in it.
Shortly after the end of the meal, Verlyn turned to Patryk. 'Mrs. Gamm and I still have a lot to talk about before we leave, so it's time you two went off and enjoyed the rest of the evening.'
Maureen saw a look of concern on her daughter's face. 'It's all right my dear, she told her daughter. You go off and enjoy yourselves. I'm sure you can trust me with Mr Cole.'
Maureen saw Lauren was about to say something but Patryk took her arm. 'We don't want to keep the rest of the party waiting.' he stated as they all stood up.
Maureen put her arms around her daughter. 'It's wonderful to see you again, darling.' She kissed her daughter's cheek. It felt too soft, and again she smelt her heady perfume.'
'Mum.......' Lauren tightened her arms around her mother. 'I.....I'll see you in the morning.'
'I'll wait for you in my hotel room, my dear.'
Chapter 3
As the table was cleared Maureen looked around and saw that the restaurant was emptying.
Verlyn moved his chair closer. 'Are you comfortable my dear?' he asked as his hands reached for Maureen's.
'Very comfortable, thank you,' she replied, wondering at the same time why she didn't mind his hands holding hers. Perhaps because during their dinner conversation she had got to like him. Or was it his age, he looked about fifty-five so she felt his action was more like a loving uncle. 'That was a lovely meal, Verlyn and I've never been in a restaurant like this before.'
'Only the very finest for the mother on one of my best girls. Verlyn's hand tightened more than Maureen thought a friendly uncle should. Yet she felt unable to move her hands away. 'And you, my dear are every bit as beautiful as your daughter, especially in the dress you have chosen to wear. It suits you perfectly. Now, I am going to have a brandy with my coffee so I am going to order a special liquor for you.'
Maureen had already drunk more wine than she would usually drink in a month. 'Thank you, Verlyn, but I shouldn't drink anymore.'
'This one is very special Maureen and I know you will enjoy its effect.'
Before Maureen could protest further Verlyn had called a waiter over and asked for the two drinks.
He was still holding Maureen's hands and she remembered how disappointed she had felt when he had let go of them before. It's just a drink she told herself. Then, as she looked at his big, black hands holding her small white ones and then up at his face and into his smiling eyes he put his tongue between his large lips and slowly licked them.
Maureen's drink arrived in a very small glass on a tiny silver tray. Verlyn took it. 'Just let it all slide down your throat very slowly,' he told her. 'Try not to swallow.' Instead of giving her the tiny glass Verlyn himself raised it off the tray and touched it to her lips. Instinctively Maureen licked her lips and let Verlyn tip the contents of the glass into her mouth. She saw him watching her closely as the warm, thick, sweet, oily liquid slowly slid down her throat.
'That felt good, didn't it?
Maureen nodded.
'Like something warm and silky sliding down your throat.'
Maureen nodded again. She'd once had an Oyster.
'Now,' he interrupted her thought's and when he put the glass back on the table he took both her hands in his and held them tight. 'What has your daughter been telling you about her involvement in my business?'
As she looked at Verlyn and considered his question her head felt hot and slightly fuzzy. She wanted to see him lick his lips again. 'Lauren.... Lauren has told me she works in your property business.'
Verlyn smile encouraged her.
'Are you selling private houses or commercial property? It must be very successful as she told me you have a lot of girls working for you.'
Verlyn's soft chuckle stopped her.'
'What's funny about that?'
'Your daughter isn't just a very beautiful young woman she is also very clever.'
'Oh.... yes, she is isn't she.' As she replied and looked at Verlyn's smiling eyes and his big, soft, lips Maureen's head was getting ideas about him that were not quite right for a married woman.
She felt Verlyn tighten his grip in her hands and draw her toward him. 'It's not that sort of property I deal in, my dear.'
'Oh......' Why doesn't he lick his lips again, she thought?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
When your daughter says she works in my property business, what she means is that she is my property.'
'Oh...., Verlyn... how can she be your property?'
'Verlyn's expression changed to one Maureen hadn't seen before. As he pulled her even closer his voice was an angry whisper. 'Are you just pretending to be stupid, Mrs Gamm?
Maureen shook her head from side to side. No...no.... she wanted to say but nothing came out.
'Your daughter works for me as a prostitute Mrs Gamm. She is a very expensive, high-class whore.'
Maurine would have held her hands to her mouth, just as she always did when surprised, But Verlyn was holding them very tight. 'No...no...not my Lauren.'
'Yes, Mrs Gamm. Your daughter is now one of the best girls I have.'
Maureen's head was spinning. A minute ago, she almost wanted Verlyn to kiss her. Now he was telling her Lauren worked for him as a prostitute. 'Oh God, Verlyn, how could you, she's not yet nineteen.' Maureen wanted to defend her daughter, somehow.
Verlyn's eyes bore into her head. 'Because that's the best age to get them. Before they get ideas about boyfriends, marriage and babies.'
Maureen's head was crammed with visions of her daughter and thoughts she had never had before. Then he slowly licked his lips again and Maureen wanted him to kiss her.
'As soon as Patryk brought Lauren to me I knew I could turn her into one of my bitches. It only took me a week to teach her how to suck and fuck. Now she is one of the best sucking, fucking bitches I have. She even has her own place, and can bring in over a thousand pounds a trick.'
Lauren's mother had a vision of her daughter and Verlyn together and a hot shudder spread over her body.
Without warning, Verlyn pulled Maureen's face to his and kissed her. Her resistance only lasted a few moments. Then, without knowing why, she gave in to him and let his tongue slide into her mouth. Instantly the memory of the way the sweet, oily wine had slid down her throat filled her head and she knew exactly what he had meant about something warm and silky sliding down her throat.
No....no, I mustn't even think it, she told herself. But she did and when Verlyn pulled away and told her his driver was waiting for them she let him take her arm and lead her out of the restaurant.
They sat in silence. All the time Maureen felt his hand either squeezing or stroking on her thigh and she couldn't understand where her desires for him were coming from. But she knew she would be staying for the night. All through the journey, she kept asking herself how...how had this big, fifty-year-old black man turned her daughter, the beautiful young woman she'd had dinner with tonight, into a prostitute. As the car came to a stop she put her hand on his and give it a gentle squeeze. When she turned to him, his knowing smile made her stomach clench as it had never done before.
Chapter 4
Verlyn Cole had often thought of having a mother and daughter in his stable of prostitutes. The idea of working Mrs Gamm and her daughter together developed slowly during the evening. They were so alike. The daughter was slightly taller than her mother but that was made up by the fact they were both extremely attractive with the mother having slightly darker auburn coloured hair. The style she wore it in now didn't matter. He had stylists who could make a woman's hairdo anything. The mother had surprised him when he first saw her enter the restaurant. Her figure was so similar to the daughters with a full bust and slim waist. There was just a slight swell of her tummy and the mother's hips were slightly broader. But then she had been a good breeder, producing such a lovely daughter. It would mean Lauren apartment could go to another girl as he would need a bigger one if both of them were going to live together. Finding that might take a few weeks so he would have plenty of time to train the mother and get them working together.
When Verlyn felt Mrs Gamm's hand gently squeeze his it made his mind up for him. Before they left the car, he turned to Maureen. 'Please don't feel you have to worry about your husband. He will be told why you came here and that you may not be returning for a day or two. Is that all right?'
Maureen thought for a moment. 'Yes, I think he will be pleased that I am spending some time with our daughter.'
But that's not what he would be told, Verlyn thought to himself. And you're not spending time with your daughter, are you, Mrs Gamm. You are going to spend your time with me, learning to suck and fuck cock just like your daughter. Just as he will be told. So, after a few days and you haven't returned he will get the idea you like being forced to suck and fuck cock and you will still believe he thinks you're with your daughter. It was all working out perfectly. Even if he attempts anything stupid before you're ready to tell him you're working for me, my guys will tell me. Verlyn knew Lauren would be no trouble the little bitch would take as much cock as he could give her, even if she had to share it with her mother.
A middle-aged black woman was waiting in the entrance hall. 'Darcia, this is Mrs Gamm, she will be staying for a few days so I want you to arrange the collection of her things from the hotel in the usual way.'
'Yes sir,' she replied respectfully.
He turned to Maureen. 'Give Darcia your hotel door key.'
Breathing heavily at the realization of what she was doing Maureen handed it over.
'Now you will show respect to Darcia at all times and obey everything she tells you. Do you know why?'
Maureen shook her head.
'God, you are a dumb bitch. It's because l have already told her what I want her to do and your will always, and I mean always do exactly what I tell you to do. Do you understand that, Mrs Gamm?'
Maureen somewhat fearfully nodded.
Verlyn slapped her face and Maureen had never had her face slapped before. She glared at Verlyn and he saw the same look in her eyes that he'd seen in the daughter's eyes the first time he had to slap her face. Somehow, he didn't think Mrs Gamm would be any more difficult to break.
'Do you understand now?'
'Yes.'
'Yes who, bitch.'
'Yes, Mr Cole.'
'Good girl.'
'I......I'm not a girl.' Maureen protested.
'You're whatever I say you are,' he told her. 'Understand......bitch.'
Maureen nodded. 'Yes....yes Mr Cole.' The look in her eyes told Verlyn exactly what he wanted to know about her state of mind.
'Follow me.'
Maureen followed him, just as he expected her to. He led her into a large lounge, stood in the centre of the room and turned toward her. When Maureen stopped just in front of him she stood slightly hunched shouldered with her hands clasped in front of her. He looked her up and down for a few moments. You've got a lot of learning to do, he told himself. She had the same bewildered expression on her face as all the other girls who had stood in front of him for the first time. Softly, he asked her. 'Why are you here Mrs Gamm?'. Her eyes closed for a moment and he knew what her answer would be.
'I...I don't know......Mr. Cole.'
Verlyn had heard that answer so many times before. 'Yes, you do Mrs. Gamm.'
She shut her eyes.
'Open your eyes and look at me.' She looked straight at him 'Good girl. Now you are going to tell me why you are here?'
He saw her gulp.
'You...you are going to make me....make me one of your girls....like....like you've made my daughter.'
Verlyn stared at her. That was not the answer he expected and he'd had no intention of mentioning her daughter. This was going to be all about her.
She was still staring at him but her shoulders were less slumped. 'Yes,' he replied. I am going to make you one of my whores.'
Her reply had put a thought into his head. This woman would do anything to be near her daughter.
Are you going to do what Darcia tells you?'
'Yes, Mr Cole.'
'And, what I tell you to do?'
'Yes,'
'Yes who Mrs. Gamm?'
'Yes, Mr Cole, I will do whatever you tell me.'
Verlyn licked his lips and smiled. 'Kiss.'
She moved up to him and reaching her arms up to his shoulders she pressed her mouth against his. Her lips were soft and warm.
Why...why, why would she say that Verlin wondered as he slid his tongue into her moist mouth and immediately felt her tongue sliding over it. She was nearly as good a kisser as her daughter. As she also moved her body against him Verlyn knew why. A mother's need to protect her daughter was stronger than her love for her husband. Her husband didn't need her protection, but her daughter did. Perfect, he thought, when I have you two working together you'll be able to give your daughter all the protection you want.
He slowly pushed her away; the kissing had been good. 'And how are we going to do that, Mrs Gamm?'
She looked confused and shook her head. 'I...I don't know Mr Cole.'
'I think you do.' he told her. She knew, he told himself. He'd already told her that he'd taught her daughter how to suck and fuck like a whore.
She looked up at him with a tear in the corner of her soft brown eyes. 'You'll teach me how...how to suck and fuck.'
Verlyn thought it sounded good the way she said it. 'That's a good girl.' He took her head in his hands and held it gently. Her eyes glistened with impending tears. 'Now tell me who you are going to suck and fuck.'
'You, Mr Cole.'
'And?'
For several moments neither of them moved. 'And...and any other man you sell me to.'
Verlyn kissed her. She deserved it. He made the kiss last a very long time. Not once did she relax her hold on him or attempt to remove his tongue from her mouth. When he moved her away her chest, which had felt good pressed tight against him, was heaving.
Then he stepped away from her and told her to slowly turn around. As she turned Verlyn saw that even in the dress her body had just about everything physical his clients demanded of a white woman. But he knew that was no good if there was no muscle tone or physical and mental stamina.
'Get undressed,' he told her. 'I want to see what you're giving me to sell.'
Chapter 5
Maureen couldn't stop her fingers from trembling as she tried to find the zip of her dress.
She'd never been kissed for so long, not like that. His lips were so soft. His tongue....
Somewhere sanity told her he was a monster who had taken her beautiful eighteen old daughter and forced her to have sex with men.
But, oh God, he's...he's' so handsome, so big, so strong...... and so black. Here I am undressing in front of him so he can see my naked body. How often does Lauren do this for him and all the other men who fuck her?
Maureen hesitated. I don't have to do this, undress for him. I should tell him to sod off and take me straight back to the hotel. But she could still feel Verlyn's tongue inside her mouth.
You'd better like it, she told herself, you black bastard. You can fuck me if you want but you'll never make me your whore. If he's turned my daughter into a whore...she looked so beautiful.... why didn't she say something....? But I don't have to stay any longer, just tonight. He can fuck me once and then I'll know what it's like for Lauren. Can black men fuck for longer than white men? I've read or heard that somewhere.
As Maureen slowly undid the zip even more obscene thoughts entered her head.
Eventually, her dress slid to the floor. Look at me Verlyn, she almost told him. Lauren has a lovely body. I've seen it with just her panties on but it's not as voluptuous as my body. She started to turn to show him her stockings and lovely black underwear.
'Get all those other things off.' His demand broke her thoughts. 'You won't be wearing stuff like that no more.'
She stared at him....shocked. Not wear stockings. I love wearing stockings.
'Get it all off,' Verlyn demanded. 'The, Black Brothers only want to see your white skin, Mrs Gamm. When you're getting your body ready for them to fuck they don't want it covered in all that white man's trash.'
As she reached for the clips of her bra Maureen tried to understand what he had just told her.....perhaps it would not be as easy as she had thought. But if Lauren had done it, so could her mother.
Hurriedly she removed her beautiful stockings, then the garter belt. Then she looked up at him and saw Verlyn lick his tongue over his lips and a little bit more of her rationality disappeared.
'Them too, none of my girls ever wear knickers.'
Oh God, she thought. Wasn't Lauren wearing any panties?
As she slid them down her legs, the wetness of them surprised her.
'Keep them shoes on. The brother like fucking their white women wearing her heels.'
Maureen stood with her bare legs together and her hands held in front of her. As she looked down at her bare chest she was glad the room was warm and she didn't have goosebumps spoiling how she looked.
'Now you can turn around.'
As she looked at Verlyn then turned slowly around she smiled at the brazen way she was displaying her body. When turned sideways to him something made her lift her breasts with her hands. Something she'd never do in front of anyone. God, I have led a sheltered life, she thought. With her back to him, she put her hands on her buttocks and spread them slightly. She didn't know why but it seem like something he would want his girls to do.
Then she stood facing him. 'Well, Verlyn, what do you think my body will sell for?'
'Feisty bitch aren't you, Mrs Gamm.'
He walked around behind her and she shuddered as she felt his hands touch her shoulders. She tried to think of other things as she felt his hand slide down her arms.... but could only think how soft his hands felt. Then his hands touched her hips and started to move up her flanks. Involuntarily she spread her arms enough to let his hands go where they wanted.
No....no.... no. Please, I don't want this..... she tried to tell herself, but...but his hands were so soft.....so gentle. As his hands slowly moved over her back she had an exquisite shuddering feeling all over her. A feeling she had never felt before.
Then his hands stroked and stroked her buttocks. Then she felt him squeeze them and shake them and spread them apart. His intimacy should have shocked her, instead, she felt herself pushing her buttocks against his hands.
'You have a nice plump ass, Mrs Gamm. The black brothers are going to like fucking your ass.'
'Oh. No.' That was something she had never allowed Toby to do to her.
'Yes, Mrs Gamm.' His hands gripped her buttocks hard. 'Right up your ass.'
She wanted to end it, move away from him but his other hand was on her stomach, pulling her back against himself. She looked down and saw that his black hand was big enough to almost cover her stomach. Then his hand forced its way between her legs and she felt it take hold of her crotch. As his grip tightened she felt as though she was being suspended between his two hands.
He held her there until he felt wetness in his palm. 'You've got a hot, wet cunt, Mrs Gamm but it needs all that fluff removed. The black brothers don't like hair getting in their teeth when sucking hot cunt.'
As he released his grip she knew nothing had ever felt like that. 'Yes...yes I'll shave myself if that's what you want.' she whispered.
'Don't you worry, Mrs Gamm, Darcia will do that for you.'
Then he stood in front of her and she stared, bewildered into his eyes. She knew this was wrong, she shouldn't have feelings like this. Then she felt his hands stroke her breasts, more gently, somehow more intimately than she had ever felt her husband touch them.
'Shame these are starting to sag a bit, Mrs Gamm. But we can have something done about that.'
Her body shuddered involuntarily and her last little flicker of resolve went as she watched his fingers touch her nipples. She had no control left as they instantly hardened.
'Your nipples are exceptional large Mrs Gamm and the black brothers like large nipples to suck. It's a feature they particularly like about your daughter.'
He stepped back leaving her so needy for more of his touch, it hurt. 'I'd say your body will sell for perhaps a couple of hundred pounds an hour, the brother's always like new meat. But you aren't trained to do that yet Mrs Gamm, so get down on your knees and show me what potential you have for sucking black cock.'
As she sank to her knees Maureen Gamm wondered how many men she would have to suck and fuck every day at two hundred pounds an hour. She wished there had been an opportunity to ask her daughter.
Chapter 6
As Verlyn watched her drop to her knees he knew that having Mrs Gamm and her daughter in his stable of white whores would soon be possible. He let her kneel for several seconds before slowly approaching her. As he got up to her he undid the zip of his trousers. She was staring up at him with big questioning eyes. Quickly he took her head in his big hands and pulled her face into the open crotch of his trousers.
As he held her face tight against his crotch her arms flailed everywhere. He could hear her gasping for breath. Good, that should get the smell of a black man right into her head.
For over a minute she flailed her hands against his legs and against his chest. Once she nearly turned her head to one side. Then she put her hands on his hips and tried to push her face out of his crotch.
Verlyn had done this many times before and knew how long it would be before he could let go of her.
He heard her breathing slow and become more regular.
'Good girl,' he told her. 'Now you're getting the idea.'
As he continued to hold her face tight against his crotch her hands found his hips and stayed there. He waited a minute, then slowly moved his hands away from her head. Just as he expected, Mrs Gamm continued to breathe into his crotch.
'That's a good girl,' he praised her and gently stroked her head. 'Now you're familiar with the black man's odour, Mrs Gamm, I think you're ready to learn how to suck a black man's cock.
He stepped back and reached down for her face. When he lifted her chin, her eyes were now more bewildered than questioning.
Standing up Verlyn slowly pulled his cock and his balls out of his trousers. Then he held his cock up to her face.
For a moment she knelt perfectly still, then with both hands she took hold of his cock and stared at it. She looked up at him and Verlyn slowly licked his tongue over his lips.
A moment later Verlyn felt Maureen's tongue lick the head of his cock.
He kept her licking his cock for several minutes. 'Now move your tongue up and down the shaft,' he told her. After she'd licked his shaft for over a minute he told her to lick and kiss his balls. 'I want to hear kissing sounds,' he told her.
All the while her hands had held onto his cock. 'That's very good, Mrs Gamm.
He pulled back from her. 'You ready to have my cock in your mouth?'
She nodded. Toby liked to have his cock sucked.
Immediately Verlyn slapped the side of her face, turning her head to one side. 'You got to learn girl. When I ask you a question I want a straight answer.
She looked up at him with bewildered eyes. 'Yes.....yes Mr Cole.'
'You've got to stop being a stupid bitch. Yes, what Mrs Gamm.'
For a moment there was silence then she took a deep breath. 'Yes Mr Cole, I'm ready to have your cock in my mouth.'
'Put your hands behind your back,' he told her. Then he held the knob of his still slightly flaccid cock against her mouth. 'Open wide Mrs. Gamm.'
Her mouth opened and Verlyn slowly eased the knob of his cock between her soft lips. 'Now use your tongue' he told her and a few moments later felt the hot wetness of Mrs Gamm's tongue all over his knob.
He kept her at it for two minutes, occasionally having to remind her to keep looking up at him. Verlyn knew that with a man's cock in her mouth a bitches eyes always showed how much she liked it. And Mrs Gamm had very expressive eyes.
Like Reply
Soon her eyes told him she was ready. 'That's good cock sucking Mrs Gamm, the black brothers are going to pay good money for cock sucking like that. Now relax, I'm going to push my cock right into your mouth and as far down your throat as I can. Remember what the warm, oily wine felt like.
Even with his knob in her mouth she nodded and mumbles something. But her eyes told him she was a little afraid of what he was going to do.
Verlyn put a hand on the back of her head and the other around the base of his hardening cock and pushed. He was pleased how Mrs Gammm accepted half the length of his shaft before her first protest. He drew back a bit and let her swallow.
'Now you ready for some more.' She nodded without as much fear in her eyes.
Then he pushed again and this time she allowed nearly all his shaft into her mouth. She gagged a little and gasped for breath as drool dribbled from her mouth.
Verlyn liked to see a woman drooling. Again, he pushed. She shook her head and made moaning protests with the fear back in her eyes.
He held his cock still and watched her eyes and as he waited for her throat to relax the fear in her eyes turned to a questioning look.
'Not yet felt the soft velvety oily liquid?' he asked her.
She shook her head. 'Breath through your nose, relax, and swallow and you will.'
Verlyn pushed again and felt the back of her throat give way to his cock head. He knew his cock wasn't the thickest or the longest Mrs Gamm would soon be sucking but it had been quite easy getting all of it down her throat.
'That's a very good girl for your first black cock deep throat,' he told her as he slowly started to move his cock in and out of her throat. He felt her gag twice and was amazed at just how much drool poured from her mouth.
As Verlyn fucked Mrs Gamm's mouth after nearly three minutes he felt her whole body relax as a dreamy look came into her eyes. When he eventually drew his cock out of her mouth all her lipstick was messed up and her mascara had run and her hair was totally dishevelled. She looked a mess but her nipples were swollen.
'You are going to be a good cock sucker, Mrs Gamm?'
She looked up at him with a self-conscious smile. 'Did I do alright?'
'You did alright. Now, what are you going to do?'
Her face was blank and Verlyn knew Mrs. Gamm still hadn't fully understood everything he had told her. He would make sure she understood by the end of tomorrow.
'You got to thank the black man for letting you have his cock in your white bitch mouth.'
Again, he waited, knowing that new white bitches were sometimes very dumb.
'Th.....thank you Mr Cole for letting me suck your black cock.'
He held his cock up to her mouth. 'Kiss,' was all he said.
She leaned forward and with her lips slightly parted Mrs Gamm kissed the end of Verlyn's knob and held her lips there for several seconds. Then she looked up at him. 'Thank you for letting me kiss your cock.'
As Verlyn looked at her he tucked his cock back into his trousers. He wondered what the daughter would say when she found her mother had spent the whole weekend sucking and fucking him.
He turned to a button nearby and a few moments later Darcie came into the room. 'Take Mrs Gamm to the usual room and get her cleaned up. Just a dress, I want her looking hot when I come to fuck her.'
Yes sir.' She turned to Maureen. 'Up girl, looks like I got a lot of work to do to get you ready for Mr Cole to fuck you.'
As Darcia led Mrs Gamm from the room, Verlyn wondered why it had been so easy to turn a thirty-six old, white married woman into a black cock lover.
In another room, he removed his clothes and put on a black silk housecoat. He then opened his computer and added some notes to Maureen Gamm's file. He then downloaded and added some pictures of her clothed and naked that had been taken by his hidden cameras. Satisfied, he opened Lauren Gamm's file and studied it for a few moments. Then he opened a new file and copied both Maureen and Lauren's files into it and arranged their pictures next to each other.
From some other files, he extracted the names of six wealthy clients and attached them to the new Maureen and Lauren Gamm's file. He then poured a brandy and sitting back in front of his computer he studied the new file. The man whose names he had selected were just six of the many wealthy, coloured gentlemen who made up his clientele.
Verlyn Cole's girls were not streetwalkers, neither were that pay-by-the-hour whores. Like Maureen's daughter Lauren, they were young, beautiful, well trained, very expensive hostesses, usually supplied for an evening, a long night or a weekend.
Chapter 7
Darcia led Mrs Gamm up to the usual room. 'Well now Mrs Gamm, first let's get you into the shower.' As she watched her clean herself and wash her hair Darcia admired the woman's body. She knew she was thirty-six but thought she could easily be made to look twenty-nine or thirty. It all depended on what Mr Cole wanted.
As she stepped out of the shower Darcia gave her a towel for her hair and another big soft one she wrapped around her.
'Now the first thing while your skin is nice and hot is to cover you in this oil. So, drop the towel, honey.' She tipped the bottle into the palm of her hand and then started to spread it all over Maureen's body. 'You'll get used to doing this yourself. Most black men like their women' skin soft and gleaming.'
Maureen hardly moved except to raise her arms and spread her legs so Darcia's hands could get everywhere. 'Makes you feel nice, doesn't it Honey?'
Maureen nodded'
'You never done this before?'
'No.'
'It seems like you're going to be doing a lot of things you've never done before.'
'Yes.' Maureen replied as Darcia finished rubbing the oil onto her legs.
'Now, let's get rid of the hair on your pussy. Sit on the stool and spread your legs nice and wide.'
As Darcia shaved her crotch she looked up at Mrs Gamm and smiled. 'Mr. Cole will probably have any new hair removed with electrolysis, which makes it permanent.'
'What's electrolysis.'
'It's done with a needle and electricity. I was done several years ago and now I'm still silky smooth.'
Darcia spread a soothing lotion over the shaved area. 'Now let's do something with your hair.'
Darcia had combed and brushed her hair when Maureen turned to her.
'Darcia...does Mr Cole really mean everything he says?'
'I've always found him very honest. Why, what's he been telling you?'
'I...I thought I'd only have to suck and fuck Mr Cole.....just for the whole weekend.'
'Yes, that's right honey.'
'Yes but.... but he said that I'll have to suck and fuck other men as well.'
'Then that's what you'll do honey.'
'But my husband and I only have sex once or twice a week.'
'Not much of a husband if that's all the fucking he gives you.'
'How can I possibly do it, every day with.... with so many different men.'
'Why, you think your cunt won't be up to it? Believe me honey you get Verlyn's big black dick in you enough times and your cunt will want lots of man fucking you every day.'
'Oh.'
'Honey, you'll be fucking with the best of them this time next week,'
'But I've got to go home to my husband, Toby, he thinks I'm visiting my daughter.'
'You aren't going nowhere honey unless Mr Cole sends you there and I don't think sending you home is part of his plan for you.'
'But I'll need my things.'
'You won't need any things for sucking and fucking, Mrs Gamm. Honey, you made a commitment when you was sucking his cock and now you're Mr Coles latest whore and there isn't anything you can do about it.
But.... but.'
'Now just be quiet while I finish your hair and listen to what I'm going to tell you. And you better listen good, because you get them wrong and Mr Cole will slap you about till you do it right.'
Maureen sank back in the chair.
'Now first, he's no longer Mr Cole to you. You've got to call him, sir. You got that because if you don't, you'll regret it.'
'Yes Darcia, I've got to call him, sir.'
'Next, you always got to ask for whatever he wants to give you. If he wants to put his cock in your mouth you got to ask.' For a moment there was silence. 'You still a stupid bitch Mrs Gamm.'
'No...no... I got to ask for whatever he wants to do to me.'
'Third, you got to thank him when he's done it to you. You got that Mrs Gamm. He slaps your face you got to thank him. How are you going to do that?'
Mrs Gamm stared into the mirror. 'Th..th..thank you sir for slapping my face.'
'Now you're getting the idea, Mrs Gamm. It's all about showing respect. All the black men you're going to be sucking and fucking expect their white bitches to show respect.
'Yes, Darcia.... I'll try and show respect.'
'You better do more than try honey or you're going to get slapped about a lot.'
'Will they all slap me about if a don't always get it right?'
'Don't worry, an intelligent woman like you, you'll soon learn what you've got to do'
Darcia finished Maureen's hair. 'There honey, you like that.'
'I've never had my hair like that. Yes, it's nice.'
'Right, now I got to get your face made up, now you watch what I do because you've got to learn to do it yourself. When you've been fucking for a couple of hours you'll probably be a mess and the guy will tell you to go and make your face up before you suck him again. Especially your mouth, you got to get your lips right, strong red colour to emphasise them and plenty of gloss. You've got good lips Mrs Gamm the brothers are going to like seeing your red lips sucking their cocks.
Maurine hardly recognized the face in the mirror when Darcier had finished. The red lips just oozed sex. The eyes promised sex.
The buzz of an intercom broke the silence of the room where Mr Cole was studying his computer screen.
'Yes, Darcia?'
'Mrs. Gamm is ready and waiting for you sir.'
'Has she given you any trouble?'
'No sir...she's been very docile.'
'Any objections?'
'No sir, she made no protest to any of her preparation.'
Good. I'll be right up.'
A few minutes later and Verlyn Cole saw Mrs Gamm wearing her dress and shoes, standing beside Darcia.
She now looked almost like her daughter.
'Thank you Darcia, you've done an excellent job with her.'
When Darcia had left he looked more closely at Mrs Gamm as she stood facing him with her arms behind her back. The lipstick was a much brighter red than he was sure she ever used herself. The eyes shadow was a more intense and a much darker blue than she had been wearing and the mascara was applied thicker. Just subtle changes but the effect was quite startling. It was the short, tight black dress that did it for her. The hem was halfway up her thighs and it had a straight bodice across the top of her breasts with thin straps over her shoulders. She looked a little unsure of herself in the very high heeled strappy shoes but they did wonders for her legs.
'Well, Mrs Gamm, you now look more like twenty-something rather than thirty-nine '
She smiled. 'Thank you, sir.
'Has Darcia got you all hot and ready to fuck.'
'Yes sir, I...I'm hot...and....and I'm ready to fuck.....sir.'
'Turn around and show me your ass.'
Verlyn liked the shape of Mrs Gamm's ass, her mature hips made it nice and plump.
'Take that dress off and show me what I'm going to be fucking.'
'Yes sir.'
Verlyn saw that Mrs Gamm was now much more assured as she immediately found the zip. There was no hesitation between undoing the zip and easing the straps off her shoulders. Verlyn watched Mrs Gamm slowly and firmly push the dress over her hips and then wiggled her legs till it lay on the floor at the feet of her glistening, naked body. She immediately stepped out of it and then moved, with a slow sway, toward him till she was standing five feet away.
Verlyn knew it has been worth the wait as Darcia had obviously spent time instructing her how to display herself.
Slowly he undid the sash of his dressing gown and let it slip down his arms to the floor. All the time he watched her eyes as this would be the first time she had ever seen a totally naked black man. They wandered all over his body then settled on his crotch and his long flaccid cock.
He held it up in both hands. 'Kiss.'
'Please sir, may I kiss your cock.'
Verlyn nodded and Mrs Gamm moved closer then dropped to her knees. Her kiss was much more tender than the first time. This time he knew she wanted to kiss the end of his knob. Her hands reached for it as he let it go and gently stroked her hair. He let her kiss and lick his cock which she did with a lot more enthusiastically than she had the first time.
After five minutes Verlyn was surprised how her hot tongue and her soft lips were already bringing his cock to erection. He remembered the first time her daughter had sucked his cock in this room.
He drew his cock away from her. 'I think I'll start by fucking you on your back so I can watch your eyes and see the pain and the pleasure in them.'
'Yes sir, thank you sir.' she replied very respectfully then climbed onto the large silk sheet covered bed.
For several moments Verlyn stared at her. Her soft breasts were spread over her chest, but her large nipples were erect. They wouldn't need much enhancement, he thought to make them nice and firm again.
He saw she was breathing quite quickly. Perhaps Darcia had told her it would hurt the first time she took his long, large cock into her vagina. Perhaps she just wanted him. The first time was always a surprise for both of them and her superb body added to his anticipation.
He lent over her, 'What do you want Mrs Gamm?'
'Please sir, I want your black cock in me. Please, sir.'
Kneeling back between her widely spread thighs Verlyn tapped the knob of his cock against her clitoris.
Immediately she humped her crotch up and made a low moaning sound.
Then he rubbed his knob up and down the lips of her vulva.
She moaned again and he heard her whisper, 'Please sir.'
'Your husband Toby ever slap his cock on your cunt?'
As he'd expected she gasped at the mention of her husband's name. 'Oh God, please no......don't...no he never did. Oh God, what am I doing?
'You know what you're doing Mrs Gamm, don't you? Say it.' Verlyn's voice was hard and demanding.
'I going to let you fuck me.'
'What else Mrs Gamm?'
'I 'm going to be a whore for black men.'
'And you never going to be fucked by your husband or any other white man again. That right Mrs Gamm?'
'Yes sir, I'm never going to be fucked by my husband or a white man ever again.'
As he moved his knob over her lips she pressed them toward him and his cock head slipped into her hot juiciness.
'Ahhhhh..... p...p.....please sir......please.'
'Please what? He demanded.
'Please sir, fuck me.'
Verlyn remembered how the daughter had begged him to put his cock inside her.
Slowly he pushed, just like he'd pushed his cock into her daughter's cunt.
She breathed jerkily. 'Oh...oh....oh God,'
He pushed further, and she responded by lifting her hips. He leant over her.
'Do you like getting your cunt filled with black cock, Mrs Gamm?'
She shuddered with each breath. 'Y...e.... s... please sir... I.... I.. want it all.'
'Then Mrs Gamm, that is what you shall have,' he whispered in her ear.
Another moment of firm, steady pressure produced another low wail from Mrs Gamm.
He held still for several seconds. 'There's no going back Mrs Gamm, you're now a whore for black man.' Then, as Verlyn drove the last few inches of his cock into the hot, moist depths of Mrs Gamm body she flung her arms around his neck and clamped her mouth onto his. Almost at the same time, she wrapped her legs around his waist and held him in the tightest grip of any woman he had ever fucked.
He could feel her breathing through her nose in short, sharp gasps.
He was sure she had just had an orgasm.
And still, she held him. Then she flung her head back. 'Yes...' Gasp. Yes...' Another gasp. 'Yes. Oh, God...' Gasp... 'F...f...f...fuck me, fuck me..., please, please, please...' Her chest was heaving. Her eyes were shut and still, she held him in the vice of her legs.
'Relax Mrs Gamm and I'll fuck you as you've never been fucked before.'
His words had the desired effect and her grip relaxed.
He pulled himself almost out of the tightness of her vagina. Then, not as slowly as the first time, he thrust his cock back into the slippery depths of her hot body.
She screamed and again her legs tightened around his waist. This time he felt her orgasm. He felt it from the deeply embedded knob of his cock almost up to his balls.
Having women orgasm when he fucked them was nothing new to Verlyn, but he knew this woman was having no ordinary orgasm.
As she relaxed and Verlyn started to fuck her again he didn't question that she might be on some sort of pill or other. He wanted to feel her have another orgasm like that. He wanted her to have it at the same time as he ejaculated his spunk into the very depths of her body. You're mine now Mrs Gamm, he told himself. You and your daughter are going to make me a lot of money.
Then Verlyn lost it. Fucking her hard and deep with every thrust of his buttocks.
Mrs Gamm tossed her head from side to side, threw her arms about, humped her hips, gripped the sheet and pulled it everywhere. Then she gasped, screamed and shouted fuck, fuck, fuck at the top of her voice.
Verlyn arched his back. His ejaculation was almost painful, but it did what he wanted it to do.
Mrs Gamm's went silent just as her body went rigid, almost lifting his weight. Then he felt her orgasm again. Right from his deeply impaled knob and up the full length of his shaft. Her grip on him tightened almost painfully and again she flung her arms around his neck. Her eyes flicked open and she stared at him uncomprehendingly.
For a moment Verlyn thought she'd stopped breathing. Then her eyes closed and she screamed.
Eventually, her body softened and her breathing steadied as Verlyn's cock slowly shrank inside her. He lifted his profusely sweating body off her and dropped on his back at her side. Nothing had prepared him for a woman to do that the first time he fucked her.
When Verlyn heard a sound beside him he realized he had nearly fallen asleep. He turned his head and saw Mrs Gamm looking at him. Her arm reached out and her fingers softly stroked his cheek.
She smiled at him. 'Th......thank you, sir, for... for...fucking me.'
She turned her head back and Verlyn realized she had fallen asleep.
Chapter 8
It was nearly ten in the morning when Darcia went into Mrs Gamm's room for the third time. She was sitting up in bed with a bemused expression on her face.
'Where am I?'
'This is your bedroom, Mrs Gamm. You will be living here until Mr Cole finds you a place of your own.'
'Oh!'
'You'll find a robe and slippers and everything else you need in the bathroom. When you've got yourself sorted come downstairs and I'll have a cup of tea and some breakfast for you. Don't worry about the bed, we have someone who does that.'
The first thing Mrs Gamm did when she entered the kitchen was to go up to Verlyn and kiss his cheek. 'I'm sorry sir, but I didn't thank you last night for fucking me.'
'Yes, you did, Mrs. Gamm.'
'Was I any good?'
'You were very good Mrs Gamm.'
'Please sir, please stop calling me Mrs Gamm,' she pleaded. 'I'm not Mrs Gamm anymore, I'm your whore, your bitch.'
''What shall we call you then,' asked Darcia.
'Use my maiden name, Hyde. Please call me Maureen Hyde sir.
'Maureen Hyde,' repeated Verlyn. Yes, you'll be known as Maureen Hyde.'
'Yes sir, thank you, sir.'
That afternoon Maureen Hyde was told that being a whore for Verlyn Cole was much more than just sucking and fucking.
Like Reply
Later in the evening, after a hot shower, Maureen covered her body in scented oil and then let Darcia do her hair. Afterword's, with guidance from Darcia, Maureen made her face up using the red lipstick to accentuate her lips and then applying a generous coat of lip gloss. She used mascara and eye shadow liberally to accentuate her eyes. Maureen Hyde had always kept her fingernails in perfect condition but had never painted them. Now she painted them bright red to match her lipstick. Then she asked Darcia to do something she had also never done before. She asked her to paint her toenails the same colour, after they had dried she put on a tiny white spandex dress that only covered half her breasts and only the tops of her bare legs. The last thing she did was to step in a pair of very high heeled open sandals.
Maureen then stood in her room waiting for Mr Cole.
'Maureen is ready and waiting for you Verlyn,' announced Darcia over the intercom.
'Thank you Darcia, I'm coming up immediately.'
When Verlyn open the door for over a minute he just stood there. No, he thought, she can't look more incredible than her daughter. But he realized she did. Everything about Maureen Gamm had been transformed into Maureen Hyde. It showed, not just because she was wearing such a tight, body shape revealing dress, and had made her face up so beautifully, it was the way she was holding herself and the supremely confident look on her face.
As he approached her, trying to put his thoughts into words, she smiled broadly.
'So, Maureen Hyde, you really aren't Mrs Gamm anymore?'
'No sir,' she stated firmly.
'You're not going to have any regrets at some time?'
'No sir, this is what I am now, a black man's white bitch, his whore.'
He looked into her eyes and he saw that they shone, they sparkled with confidence.
'I want you to make me the best white bitch that any of your clients will ever spend their money on.'
'That's a tall order, Maureen.'
'Is it sir? Because that's what I what you to turn me into.'
During the rest of the evening and into the night Maureen Hyde convinced Verlyn that she was already one of the best white bitches he had ever spent a night with.
Later the next morning Verlyn remembered there was one thing that Maureen Hyde hadn't done. She hadn't been fucked in the ass.
That afternoon, on his instructions, Darcia prepared Maureen for her first ass fucking.
Darcia first showed her the Douche bulb and then filled it with a warm saline solution. As it was the first-ever invasion of her anus, Darcia used a finger and some oil to loosen her sphincter. As she inserted the nozzle Darcia was surprised when Maureen accepted it without any complaint.
'Will that make it easier for me to take Mr Cole's cock up my ass?' she asked Darcia.
'No honey, it just makes sure there's no shit inside you. Black men don't like getting shit on their cocks when fucking a woman's ass. And I'm sure you wouldn't want any there when you suck their cocks after they've been up your ass.'
There was silence. 'No Darcia, I don't think I would like that.'
'Now this dousing of your anal passage with warm oil will help you get all of Mr Cole's cock up your ass.'
'Does he fuck you in the ass?'
'Yes Honey, right from the first day I met him.'
Darcia pulled the thin tube out of Maureen's anus. 'Done. You're going to love it, Honey. Mr Cole knows how to fuck a girls ass for the first time but always make sure the guy fucking you in the ass uses plenty of lubricant. In case the guy hasn't got any lube, carry a bottle of baby oil with you and make sure he uses it generously.
'Yes Darcia, I'll remember that.'
After Darcia had told Mr Cole she was ready, Maureen waited and with a strange feeling in her ass, and heightened anticipation as she lay her naked body on her stomach and waited for Verlyn Cole.
When Verlyn entered the room, he was wearing a housecoat and for almost two minutes he stared at Maureen Hyde's ass. He then walked to the side of the bed her head was turned toward and for over a minute he slid his hand all over the plump flesh of her buttocks.
'What do you want Maureen Hyde?' he softly asked her.
There was no hesitation or uncertainty in her reply. 'I want to be fucked in my ass, sir. I want you to be the first man to put his cock up my ass, sir.'
'Then that is what you shall have Maureen Hyde. First I want you to kneel on the bed.'
Maureen knelt.
'Now lower your chest onto the bed and stretch your arms at your side. Turn your head to the right and keep your cheek pressed against the sheet.
Maureen did everything he told her.
'Keep your knees tight together, place your hands on your buttocks and spread them apart.'
Verlyn climbed behind her onto the bed. 'You don't do anything. Just keep your ass up in the air and your knees together.
The first thing Maureen felt was Verlyn's hands stroking her buttocks. Then she felt a trickle of something on the base of her spine. It made her tremble.
'It's just oil, Mrs Hyde,' Verlyn said to reassure her.
Then she felt a finger moving, sliding from the base of her spine and between the cheeks of her ass. She involuntarily clenched her buttocks around Verlyn's finger.
As her clench relaxed she felt Verlyn finger move up and down between her cheeks.
Then she felt much more oil poured onto her back and some it trickle between her buttocks. A moment later she felt Verlyn's finger touching her ass hole. Maureen had no idea that having her ass touched so intimately would feel so erotic.
Then she felt Verlyn's finger gently sliding over her anus and was surprised how much she liked it.
More oil ran between her buttocks at the same time as she felt Verlyn's finger push into her anus. It made her move away from him slightly. It wasn't that it hurt at all, it was just the surprise of the feeling it gave her.'
The finger moved out of her anus. 'You're being a very good girl, but don't move away again.'
Again, the finger entered her anus and this time Maureen held herself still. Even though the feeling came again.
I'm going to like this, she told herself.
Then she felt something bigger slid easily through her anus. Two fingers. She relaxed and started to enjoy the new, strange sensation the two fingers were giving her as they moved in and out of her anus and around inside her bottom.
'Maureen. Yes sir.'
'Are you ready for me to start pushing my cock into your ass hole?'
Maureen knew she was as ready as she would ever be. 'Yes sir.'
Nothing happened. Then she felt the heat of Verlyn's knob push her buttocks apart. More oil poured onto her back and between her buttocks and Verlyn's hands were holding her hips.
There was a firm push against her bottom, then she felt her anus being stretched. Still, it was not terribly painful.
Suddenly she felt her anus open. Uh...that hurt a bit, she thought. Then suddenly there wasn't anything pushing against her ass hole and Maureen knew Verlyn's cock was inside her.
I like it in me, I like it, she repeated to herself. Then she felt his hands on either side of her hips, holding her steady. Oh, God. That was different she thought as more of his cock entered her bottom. Strange feeling followed as she felt even more of Verlyn's cock slide past her sphincter muscle.
'You are being a very good girl,' she heard Verlyn tell her. 'Nearly there, just two more inches.'
She felt his hands move from her hips to her waist. She found their hold on her waist very reassuring.
I know he's not going to hurt me, she told herself.
Oh yes. She felt the last inches slide through her rectum until she felt the knob of his cock deep her bowels.
It feels nice and it feels so erotic. She tightened her grip on the huge thing inside her ass. Oh...yes. It didn't feel like this in my cunt.
His grip around her waist tightened. Then there was a moment of pressure and she realized she could feel him pressing himself tight against her buttocks.
Oh, God. Fuck......fuck I've had my ass fucked. Something told her to say something. 'Thank you, Sir.'
Then she felt the pressure relax and then she felt Verlyn's cock withdraws out of her bottom. She felt empty.
Desperately she spoke. 'Please sir, put your cock back into my ass.'
She felt more oil as her sphincter, then the touch of his knob against it, then a little pressure against her anus muscle and she felt it open almost painlessly as Verlyn's cock entered her ass hole for the second time. Still, the pushing continued as more and more of Verlyn's cock returned into her bottom.
Why hadn't there been any pain, Darcia had told her that some girls screamed as the inside of their rectums was torn. There had been nothing like that. She clenched her anal muscles and felt the delicious thickness of Verlyn's cock all the way inside her. Had it felt like this for her daughter, she wondered. Had it hurt her?
'I think you took my cock very easily, Maureen. Is it a nice feeling to have my cock up your ass?'
There was no doubt in Maureen's mind. 'Yes sir, I love the feeling of your cock up my ass.'
'Are you ready for me to fuck your ass? I won't stop until all my spunk is deep inside your ass hole?'
'Yes sir, I'm ready.' As she said it her rectal muscles momentarily clenched almost involuntarily.
'Tell me.'
'I want you to fuck me ass.'
'Say it again.'
'I want you to fuck my ass.'
Verlyn's cock was now almost fully withdrawn. 'Repeat it until you have an orgasm.'
'I want you to fuck my ass..... I want you to fuck my ass'..... I want you to fuck my ass'..... I want you to fuck my ass '...... I want you to fuck my ass '........ I want you to fuck my ass'.
After a few minutes of having her ass fucked, Maureen was now getting altogether different feelings. They were almost stronger and more intense than when Mr Cole fucked her in the cunt. They made her cry out, and shout fuck.... fuck.... I want you to fuck my ass'. Over and over again. They made her push back against every thrust of his cock.
'I want you to fuck my ass'. I want you to fuck my ass'. 'I want you to fuck my aaaarrrrrrrssssssssss!!!!
Maureen Hyde's orgasm was sudden and very intense and Maureen Hyde never, ever wanted the ass fucking to stop.
But it did.
'You like that, getting ass fucked?'
She could hardly say the words. 'Yes sir.'
'Yes sir, what?' Verlyn demanded.
'I....... I like getting my ass fucked.'
'Say it again.'
'Please sir not again.'
'Say it'
'I like getting my ass fucked.'
Verlyn slowly moved his cock out of her.' Say it until I come and fill your ass with my hot spunk.'
'I like getting my ass fucked.'.... 'I like getting my ass fucked.'.... 'I like getting my ass fucked.'..... 'I like getting my ass fucked.'...... 'I like getting my ass fucked.'..... 'I like getting my ass fucked.'
The cock inside her rectum suddenly seemed to become bigger and harder and felt as if it went even deeper and Maureen Hyde knew the first cock she had ever had up her ass was going to fill me with spunk. Was going to do exactly what Verlyn had said he was going to do and that she was always going to like having her ass fucked.
'I like getting my ass fucked.... I like getting my ass fucked.'
And when his cock exploded his spunk deep into Maureen Hyde's virgin ass she had another blinding orgasm.
chapter 9
It was later the next morning before Maureen went downstairs to get a cup of tea.
When she saw Verlyn was already there she went up to him and kissed his cheek. 'Good morning sir. Thank you sir for fucking my ass.'
'Yes, well, now you've had your ass fucked I can put into your C.V.'
'Thank you, sir. Why are you writing a C.V for me?'
'To advertise you, to tell all the men on my client list that I have a new girl for them.'
'Oh yes. Thank you, sir.'
After a few minutes, Darcia said. 'You two look half dead.'
Verlyn looked up and pointed at Maureen then turned to Darcia. 'That woman can almost fuck a man to death.'
'Humph...you've never said that to me.'
'You've never fucked me as she did for most of last night.'
'So, do you think she really does want to be one of your whores.'
'Oh yes, she's one of my whores, just like her daughter. Aren't you Miss Hyde?'
Maureen looked at him. 'Yes sir. All you have to do now is make me the best.'
'After what you did last night all you need to know about whoreing is how to show the respect a black man always expects from a white bitch, then how to present yourself to him and always be subservient to his wishes. If you do that you'll be even better than your daughter.'
'Yes sir.' After a pause, she asked, 'Did Lauren have to learn all that?'
'Oh yes, she learnt it alright.'
'Where is Lauren Sir?'
'With a client, where do you think she is?'
'Of course, Sir. After our meal in the restaurant, she left to go to a party.'
'Yes.'
'Has she told you if she enjoyed herself?'
Verlyn stared at Maureen for a moment. 'No, I haven't spoken to her, but I have spoken to one of the men who were at the party.'
'Oh, did he tell you if she had enjoyed the party?'
'No, but he did tell me he enjoy the party. And so, did all the other men there.'
'The other men?'
Verlyn stared at her again. 'Are you always going to be a dumb bitch. It was a gang bang party. Eight big black men spent half the night fucking your daughter.'
Maureen put her hand to her mouth. 'Oh god, all eight of them fucked her?'
'Yes, and most of them probable fucked her two or three times.'
'And....and he told you he enjoyed it.'
'Oh yes.... your daughter is very popular at gang bang parties.'
Maureen just stared at him for a long time. 'Will,...will I have to go to gang bang parties?'
'What do you think?'
'Yes, I will. But there won't be eight men all wanting to fuck me, will there?'
'More than likely, there usually is for a good gang bang. ' Verlyn let Maureen finish her tea. 'Now go and make yourself presentable and Darcia will have breakfast ready. After that Darcia will spend today and tomorrow teaching you to be as good a black men's whore as your daughter.
Leaving them Verlyn went to his office. At his computer, he added more information to Maureen's file and some of it to the C.V. of her and her daughter.
For the next two days, Verlyn spent the evening and nights with Maureen. First, he listened to Darcia's report while Maureen knelt at his feet. Both times she reported how eagerly Maureen was learning her place in the black society she now belonged to. As a reward Verlyn allowed her to drop his jeans. She then had to tell him how much she loved his black cock before he allowed her to kiss it.
At least once a month all his whores had to kneel and tell him how much they loved his cock. Up until now, Maureen's daughter had always been the sincerest.
Doreen was already showing similar sincerity and Verlyn spent the rest of the evening teaching her how to use her hands, her tongue and her mouth on a black man's genitals, crack and anus.
Tuesday afternoon he took Maureen into the lounge. He was pleased to see that after she sat down she pulled her skirt up and spread her legs displaying her bare, hairless, oiled cunt..
He deliberately stared between her legs for a few seconds before speaking. Then looked up at her and was pleased she showed no embarrassment. 'A man is coming here about nine o'clock and you will spend the night with him,' he told her. 'Afterword's he will give me a report on your subservience, your obedience and how respectful you are toward him.'
Doreen nodded her head in understanding. 'Yes sir. Will he be my first client?'
'No, he is a man I know who will give me an honest report on your progress.'
When she saw the man, Maureen didn't particularly like him. He was not a man, black or otherwise that she would have normally had anything to do with. She particularly didn't like his large, staring brown eyes, his broad nostrils and thick, black lips. But he was going to report to Verlyn about her attitude toward him and how she showed her respect. If she was now a whore for black men then she knew it was not in her power to choose which men she sucked and fucked. So, she showed him the respect he expected by asking him politely for whatever he wanted from her and thanked him equally politely for whatever he did to her.
What did surprise her was that her dislike for him, mainly because of his appearance didn't stop her from enjoying sucking his long cock and how nice it felt going deeper than she thought possible every time he fucked her cunt and her ass.
The next morning, in front of Maureen, Verlyn discussed the man's report with Darcia. Darcia then spent the rest of the day correcting the faults that he had reported in Maureen's behaviour.
In his office, Verlyn sat back in front of his computer. She's not going back now, he told himself. She's hooked, just like her daughter. They will make a very profitable pair, attractive, both with sensual mouths, very nice legs, large breasts, good asses, just what the brothers want. The mother easily looks ten years younger. And they both fuck like mad.
That's it, he thought, I'm selling them as a package, the usual fifteen hundred for the night for each of them and an extra two thousand because they are mother and daughter. Five thousand, two or three times a week and double for weekends. That's good business.
Verlyn then added some notes to Maureen's file and also some to her C.V. This time though before leaving his computer he sent a letter to one of the six men on his selected contact list, offering Maureen and her daughter for twelve hours, for six thousand for being his first client to have both of them. As an attachment, he sent Maureen and her daughter's C.V.
Later that afternoon Verlyn took Maureen into the lounge. Again, he was pleased with the way she pulled her skirt up to her lap and spread her legs almost subconsciously.
'I'm very pleased with what Darcia has told me about your improvement since yesterday
Maureen smiled. 'Thank you, sir.'
'So, now you've sucked and fucked a total stranger, do you still want to be one of my whores?'
He saw her hesitate slightly. 'Yes, I want to be your whore, just like my daughter.'
Verlyn then thought he understood her. The bitch will do anything to be near her daughter.
'Another man is coming here at nine o 'clock. You will spend the night with him and this time I don't expect any criticism of your behaviour.'
'Yes sir. I know he won't be able to criticize my behaviour.'
'Good. Now Darcia has something for you to eat and then get yourself ready to meet him at nine. The same as last night, you take him into the annexe where everything has been prepared for you to entertain him.'
'Thank you, sir.'
The man Mr Cole had for Maureen was about thirty, tall, slim and as black as coal. Maureen had never seen a man with such a black face.
'I'm Nubian,' he told her. 'From North Africa.'
As she stood in front of him with her finger on the zip of her dress Maureen had a great feeling of pride. Pride that she was going to show this black man her beautiful body. Maureen knew she had a good body. She knew her skin was almost perfect. Her breasts were only just starting to lose their firmness. Her tummy was still almost flat. Her legs were a good shape and still firm around her thighs. All without any serious exercise or dieting. Maureen knew she was one of those women who started with a well-formed body and just kept it.
Like Verlyn had told her, black men just want to see your body, they don't want it covered in any of that white man's trash. So, Mr. black Nubian, she said to herself, have a good look at my naked body. As Maureen slid the zip down her back she realized it wasn't yet a week since Verlyn had fucked her and already she was totally uninhibited about showing her nude body to a totally strange black man.
Like Reply
Neither was she embarrassed as he stared at her. Good isn't it,' she said to herself as she slowly turned her back to him. After a few moments, she bent forward and with her hands on her buttocks, Maureen spread her ass. Just as Darcia had taught her.
'Holy shit,' the Nubian exclaimed. 'That is some white bitch ass.'
His words were crude but Maureen knew they were genuine. She had quickly realized that because black men considered themselves so superior to white women who were available to them, they could say exactly what they thought about them.
'You going to let me fuck your ass?'
'Yes sir, I want you to fuck my ass,' was Maureen's immediate reply.
'Then you'd better see what I'm going to be fucking you ass with.'
Maureen turned to face him and knelt down as he started to drop his pants. She suddenly thought of herself as a supplicant waiting at the altar to receive the black man's cock.
Finally, she dropped his boxer shorts and saw the full length of his slim black cock. Maureen's hands weren't that small and with both of them wrapped around it, the knob still protruded a further two inches.
Although she tried several times over the next fifteen minutes, she was not able to get it all down her throat. 'Now let's see how much you can take up your ass,' her told her.
Kneeling with her ass raised high Maureen made her request. 'Please, sir fuck my ass with your beautiful long black cock. Please get it all up my ass.'
His final push hurt a bit as his cock pushed into the depths of her rectum and Maureen felt his crotch crush against her buttocks. 'When I fucked your Daughter's ass I never thought I'd also be fucking her Mother's ass,' the Nubian told her.
For a moment Maureen was shocked. This man had fucked Lauren's ass. He'd had his cock right up her daughter's ass.' Then the words unexpectedly came out. 'Was her ass as good to fuck as mine is?'
'Oh yes,' he growled in her ear. 'She took it all, just as easily as you did.'
The report the Nubian gave Verlyn the following morning confirmed his opinion. Maureen Hyde was now one of his best whores. There was no going back to being a housewife again for her.
He had Darcia spend the morning with her, going over the finer points of a white bitches relationship with the black men Verlyn sold her to. After lunch, Darcia told Maureen that she was to prepare herself to spend some time with Verlyn.
When Maureen joined Verlyn in the lounge early that evening she presented herself to him perfectly. The dress she was wearing was tight, short, black and covered in tiny, shiny beads. Her hair and face were immaculate. Verlyn knew she had made sure everything about herself was perfect.
He held a document in his hand and handed it to her. He watched her intently as she turned the pages. Slowly Maureen looked up at Verlyn. 'Divorce papers? How does my husband know I've deserted the marital home?'
'He also knows, though it's not included in the document, that you are now a whore sucking and fucking black men.'
'You've told him.'
Yes, on Monday.'
Maureen stared to Verlyn for several seconds. 'Did you really know then that I would become your whore.'
'With almost absolute certainty.'
'Does he know about Lauren?'
'No.'
'Why not?' she retorted.
'Because a husband probably won't come after a wife turned whore but he might come after a daughter who's fucking black men.'
Maureen didn't answer. 'Do I sign here?' she asked'
'Where the crosses are.' What Verlyn didn't tell Maureen was that when her husband was shown the photograph of his wife with a black man he refused to sign the divorce papers. It was only after Toby saw an edited video of his wife being fucked by the two black men who had tried her out, that the solicitor left with the signed divorce papers, the photographs and the video.
After Maureen signed her divorce papers he reached across and put his hand on her knee. 'How does signing your divorce papers make you feel?'
There was a pause before she answered. 'Relief. It's the end of an old life, now I can get on with the new one.'
Verlyn leaned back and looked between her widespread bare thighs. The black brothers are going to like the way you show off your hot wet cunt, he said to himself
'Now, there is something else I have to tell you.'
Before he could say any more Maureen interrupted. 'You've found me a place of my own.' Then she looked down and back up at him. 'Oh, sorry sir.'
Verlyn ignored her interruption. 'Later today your daughter is coming here to see you.'
Maureen's hand flew to her mouth. Verlyn had often seen her do it when something surprised her.
'Does she know why I'm still here?'
'No, I haven't told her anything.'
'Then she thinks I went home after we left the restaurant.'
'She probably does. Are you looking forward to seeing your daughter again?'
Maureen just looked at him for a moment. 'Yes, of course, I am but what do I tell her when she sees I'm still here.'
'You tell her everything.'
'Oh no. Can't I tell her I just stayed for a week and you're letting me see her before I go home?' Again, Maureen's hand flew to her mouth. 'Oh God, this is now my home.' For a moment she was silent. 'Does Lauren know that I know what she does?'
'No, I haven't told her anything, she just thinks she's coming here to meet a special client.'
'Oh, God. Whatever will she say when she sees me.'
Yes, he thought, she's done it just to be near her daughter. You hadn't thought about what your daughter will think of you when she finds out why you're still here. 'I don't expect she'll be too shocked to know her Mother is now one of my whores when she remembers how easily I turned her into one.'
'Was it easy?'
'As easy as you were.'
'So, I've got to tell her I'm now a whore for black men, just like her.'
'Yes, and let her know as well as me, you have already spent a night with two different black men, and that you've had it up your ass.'
Maureen looked down. 'Do I have to tell her that?'
'Yes, I want your daughter to know there is no more going back for you than there was for her.'
Maureen looked up at him. 'Yes sir.' Then she asked. Do I have to tell her about the divorce?'
Verlyn looked at her. Why are white women so easy for black men to exploit? 'Yes. There is another thing. I have arranged for you and your daughter to live together in the same apartment.'
'Oh, I thought she had her own apartment and I'd have mine.'
'No. I'm doing it because you will be working together.'
Maureen eyes opened wide.' No!' she protested and almost stood up
'Listen, bitch,' Verlyn raised his voice. 'What has Darice been teaching you all week?'
'To show respect, sir.'
'Then is it respectful to interrupt me.'
For a moment he saw Maureen say something to herself. 'No sir. I'm very sorry sir. I was very disrespectful interrupting you'
'You and your daughter will be working together. Both of you sucking and fucking the same black men.'
Maureen just stared at him not sure if she could say anything. 'I...I'll see my daughter being fucked.' For a moment she was quiet. 'And my daughter will see her mother being fucked.
'Yes, and both of you will probably get off on it.' He watched her for a moment as it all sank in. 'I am going to supply you both as a package. Mother and daughter, have them both to suck and fuck you. Do you think you will make a good sucking and fucking package?'
For several seconds they stared at each other. 'Yes...... sir, I think my daughter and I will make a very good sucking and fucking package.'
'That's settled then because soon after your daughter arrives and you have explained everything to her, a car will collect both of you and take you somewhere where you can both suck and fuck your first client.'
Verlyn saw Maureen bow her head as her hands clasp tighter together. A moment later she looked up at him. 'Yes sir.... thank you, sir.'
At that moment the door opened and Darcia stood at the entrance. 'Miss. Hynes daughter has arrived sir.'
Maureen got up at the same time as Verlyn and stayed standing facing the door as he left the room.
When the door opened a few minutes later Lauren was standing in the doorway. Maureen was again amazed that her daughter had become such a beautiful woman.
For a moment Lauren looked at the woman facing her. 'Mother! Mother, what are you doing here?'
Maureen held out her arms. 'Come here darling and I'll tell you.' After a long embrace, they sat down beside each other and Maureen saw they were alone in the room.
'Well Mother, tell me why you are still here? I assumed you went home when you left the restaurant.'
'This is where I live now.' She took a deep breath and before her daughter could interrupt she continued. 'I'm now one of Verlyn's white whores for black men, just like you are.'
Lauren's hand flew to her mouth. 'Oh God No! He told you about me.'
'Yes dear, he told me everything about how it was very easy for him to turn you into one of his best whore's.'
Lauren had a totally disbelieving look on her face. 'No. No, it's not possible. Not my mother.'
Maureen put her arm around her daughter's shoulder and drew her closer. 'Anything is possible, my dear.' Whatever a woman's age. '
'Why, mother?'
'Mr. Cole can be very persuasive when he's spent two nights fucking you. As I'm sure you know,' she added.
'He's fucked you, really fucked you.'
Maureen looked at her daughter's beautiful face. 'Yes, he's fuck me, and up my ass.'
'Oh my God.' Lauren's expression had changed to amazement and Maureen saw even a hint of pride. 'Did it hurt, you know, the first time?'
'No, it didn't. Did it hurt you the first time he fucked your ass?'
Lauren's face now had an incredulous expression. 'I don't believe we're having this conversation.'
'Well, did it?' pressed her mother.
'No, not too much.'
'But it doesn't hurt now?'
'No, But at your age mother.'
'Don't make me sound so old. I've had two other black men and both of them seemed to like fucking an older woman's ass.'
'Verlyn's already got you working?'
'No, they came here to spend the night with me and then tell Verlyn if I was any good.'
'He did that with me.'
Again, Maureen pulled her daughter closer. 'I know he did. I also had the slim black Nubian and he told me how he fucked your ass. So, do you mind your mother being a whore like you?'
Lauren lent forward and put her arms around her mother and hugged her for some time. 'Does Dad know?'
'Yes, he knows I'm now a whore. I've just signed our divorce papers.'
'Oh.' Lauren paused. 'Does he know about me?'
'No. As Verlyn told me, a husband is far less likely to come after was wife, than after a daughter who's become a whore.'
'Do you miss Dad, regret not going home from the restaurant.'
'I didn't have any choice. After I left the restaurant with Verlyn he brought me straight here and we fucked.'
'What is he going to do with you. I've got my own small apartment.'
Maureen looked at her daughter, pleased how she had accepted the situation and took a deep breath. 'Verlyn is going to sell us as Mother and Daughter.'
Again, Lauren looked incredulous. 'He can't do that.' She stopped and looked at her mother. 'We.... we will see each other being fucked.'
'You've probably seen another girl being fucked. So, what's the difference if it's your mother?'
Lauren looked at her mother for some time. 'I find watching another girl being fuck very erotic.'
'Well then, there you are. I expect I'll find it very erotic watching my Daughter getting fucked.' And buggered, she thought to herself.
For several minutes there was silence then very quietly Lauren asked her mother a question.
'Mother, why did you let him do it.'
Maureen looked at her daughter. 'I hadn't seen or heard from you for over six months. I didn't know where you were, what you were doing if you were married, how you were being treated. And your Dad was no help. Then there you were, a very beautiful, mature young woman. No longer the teenager who'd left me so suddenly.' Maureen paused. 'I thought to myself I'm not going to lose you again.'
She hugged her daughter tighter. 'Then when Verlyn fucked me, I liked it. The sight of his big black cock going inside me was wonderful. And it was black, which I found very erotic. Verlyn also gave me several quite extraordinary orgasms. The next day when he fucked my ass I had the most amazing orgasm. It was then I knew I could do whatever he wanted if it meant I would be with you. I could always get another husband if I wanted to but I couldn't have another daughter like you.'
Lauren hugged her mother. 'Oh, Mother, that's sweet.'
Maureen kissed her daughter's cheek. 'Now I'm not just going to be near you I'm going to be working with you. The fact I've had to become a prostitute and will have lots of big black cock in my cunt and my ass doesn't matter. I've got you and I think we're going to be very good at sucking and fucking together.'
After they had hugged for a few minutes Maureen turned to Lauren. 'One more thing.' She took a deep breath.
'Not more surprised, Mother.'
'Well yes, in a few minutes we are going to be taken, as mother and daughter, for our first client.'
Lauren looked at her mother. 'So that's why you'll all dressed up, I should have guessed something more than just meeting me again was up when I opened the door and saw you looking so fabulous.'
'Thank you, darling, and when I saw you in the restaurant I was amazed how, in six months my little girl had changed into a stunning, mature young woman.'
They heard the door open and Verlyn came into the room. 'No more time I'm afraid. Your car is here. Have you told your Daughter everything?
'Yes Mr Cole, my mother has told me everything,' replied Lauren.
Within an hour mother and daughter arrived at their destination. During the journey, they had held hands and felt the nearness of each other. Once Maureen had looked at her daughter and wondered how many times she had taken a journey like this and was about to ask her when her daughter turned to her.
'I know what you're thinking Mother. Yes, I've been in a limousine with blacked-out windows just like this several times for a night or a weekend with a wealthy black client.' She squeezed her Mother's hand. 'You'll be all right Mother, just lay back, as they say, and let him fuck you any way he wants.'
Maureen gave a suppressed giggle and tightened her hold on her daughter's hand, but the apprehension was still there.
Epilogue
Over the next two years the change of Maureen Gamm, from wife and mother to white whore for black men was completed. Verlyn Cole provided Maureen and her daughter Lauren to all of his clients. Some of them enjoyed their services on more than one occasion. Occasionally they had to travel long distances, sometimes in private aircraft to exotic places. On one occasion they spend a whole week as guests aboard a luxury yacht cruising the Mediterrane.
It was Darcia whose observation changed everything. 'Verlyn, isn't it about time you did something about Maureen Hyde?'
'What you talking about, woman?' he replied.
'You know what I mean?' she replied. 'I know you and I know what you've been thinking.'
Verlyn scowled at her. 'You don't know nothing, woman.'
'You got the hots for that bitch and we both know it.'
Maureen had just left him after her monthly visit, spending last night worshipping his black cock and getting thoroughly fucked.
Verlyn gave her a penetrating stare. 'What you saying, Darcia?'
She held his stare. 'Take her for yourself, Verlyn, it's about time you had your own woman.'
Verlyn took heed of Darcia's intervention and he did take Maureen Hyde for himself.
Her daughter, Lauren, went back to working on her own, except for once a month, when she joined Maureen in Verlyn's bed, worshipping his black cock with as much affection as her mother.

TheEnd
Like Reply