Black Pastor - Copied
Chapter 1: Sunday mass
Brenda Simmons was bored. It was a steamy Sunday afternoon in August, and she had the house to herself. Her husband, Brad, had been sent out of town on business for two weeks and their two kids, ages 6 and 4, were spending the week with their grandparents 90 miles away.
Brenda made herself a light breakfast and thought about her day. It was already 84 degrees outside, and it was only 8:20 in the morning.
"I haven't been to church in awhile," she thought to herself. "I don't want to go to our regular church—I can't stand the busy body gossips there—but maybe this is a good time to check out the parish we passed last Sunday."
That parish was nowhere a woman like Brenda was likely to be see. It was called the Edgewood Baptist Church. Brenda and her family had driven by a week ago just as church was letting out and they were stuck at a traffic stop. The pastor was out front shaking hands. Brenda tried not to stare, but there was something about him that transfixed her. He was a big black man, powerful and heavyset, with a salt and pepper goatie and a large silver cross that hung from his neck. He looked like a man in total command.
Brenda and Brad were college sweethearts who had been married nine years. Both were 31. They'd had a healthy sex life until Brad's new boss started increasing his workload and sending him on the road more often. Brad was tired a lot, and they hadn't been intimate in weeks.
Brenda thought of the black pastor as she dressed for church, putting on a white tank top and short denim skirt. The steamy weather made her feel sexy, and she wished Brad was there to take care of her needs.
Brenda hoped to be inconspicuous at the church—a tall order considering she was the only white person out of the 200 there. But every seat was taken in the small, non-air conditioned room except a spot in the front row. She wedged herself between two husky, dark black men, crossed her legsand waited for the sermon to begin.
The Reverand Maxwell King entered—the same man who had caught Brenda's attention a week earlier. He was wearing a long black robe and his silver cross. He was black and bald, late 50s, with a salt and pepper goatee, and looked like no man you'd want to mess with.
"Good morning!" the pastor yelled out. And the congregation yelled in unison, "Good morning!" The pastor launched into an enthusiastic and loud sermon. Today's topic was the role of positive black role models on society. Brenda was surprised that there was a cynical tone to the pastor's message.
"The white man tried for years to keep us down," he yelled. "The white man cannot keep us down. We are congressmen. Senators. Lawyers and judges. And yes, a black man was president. We HAVE overcome!"
At that, the crowd erupted in cheers. Brenda felt like she was at a football game more than a church service. Her church services were always so reserved and reverential.
There was something else: she liked it. A lot. There was something about this pastor that intrigued her. And, though she couldn't quite admit it to herself, stimulated her. She felt her pussy moisten. At first, she thought it was the steam filling the old church from outside. But no. Brenda Simmons was turned on by this powerful, take no shit black man. She crossed her legs again, showing off more thigh than she wanted, and it caught Rev. King's eye in mid-sentence. He stared at her but never stopped talking.
"Damn," Brenda thought. "I'll bet he can see my pink panties."
She was sweating, and she focused her green eyes on this commanding presence just 10 feet in front of her. She wondered what he looked like without the robe, and her mind started to wander.
"Stop it, Brenda!" she said to herself. "You are a married woman. And you are in church! Stop daydreaming."
The sermon ended, and the congregation lined up to shake Rev. King's hand and congratulate him on a powerful speech. Brenda stood up, patted down her blue denim skirt, and waited for her turn.
And then, they met.
The pastor grabbed her right hand with both of his hands and stared at her. "And to whom do I have the pleasure?" he said smiling wryly.
Brenda felt weak in the knees. This intense dark man was triggering feelings in her that she never expected.
"I'm Brenda Simmons," she said. "My family is out of town and I thought I'd stop in to here your service."
The pastor smiled.
"Do you live around here?"
"No," she said; aware that he was still holding her hand. "I live in Woodland Hills."
The pastor smiled.
"Ah, the lily white suburbs, eh?" Then he laughed, and Brenda forced a laugh.
"Yes, I guess so," she said. "My husband and I live there with our two kids."
She could feel the pastor studying her petite, firm body, which was glistening in the summer heat. She felt her pussy moisten and her pert, pink nipples harden.
"I'd like to show you my study," the pastor said. "Very people come back here, but you seem very special. And it's air conditioned."
"I really can't," Brenda said, finally removing her hand from his grasp. "I really should be going."
The pastor stared at her with his black eyes. "Really," he said. "I must insist. It will only take a few minutes."
Without waiting for her answer, her grabbed her by the elbow and guided her down a hallway and into a small room on the right.
This didn't seem like a pastor's office. There was an old twin bed. On one wall, there was what looked like a whipping crop. Next to it were handcuffs. And next to that a sign that said simply LOUNGE.
The pastor followed Brenda's eyes as she gazed upon each item.
"Max's Lounge," he clarified for her, as if reading her mind. "For when big ol' Max needs some stress relief."
He chuckled, and she could see his big belly heave under his black robe.
"And the . . .the," she paused. Not able to say the words.
"The crop and cuffs?" he said. "Gifts from a friend."
Brenda looked closer. Next to the crop and cuffs there was some sort of white mask. She looked at the pastor.
"African tribal lord," he said. "I'm very into African culture."
Brenda noticed that the room didn't provide the air conditioning the pastor had promised.
"It's hot in here," she said. "I really should be going."
"No," the pastor said with a hard edge. Then, he smiled.
"I mean, have a drink first. I just received some Italian red wine as a gift from one of my parishioners.
Brenda was thirsty. And she did love red wine. And one drink couldn't hurt.
"OK," she said meekly.
The pastor handed her a glass that was nearly filled to the top.
"Drink up," he said with a devilish smile.
"You're not drinking?"
"Not now," he said. "I've gotta get this robe off. I'm burning up."
Brenda was curious what was under the robe. A shirt and tie, perhaps? A t-shirt?
She was stunned to see how wrong she was. When Pastor Max pulled off his robe, he wore nothing but a white wife beater that looked a size too small and a pair of black boxers that seemed very full in front.
"Holy fuck," Brenda thought to herself. She did her best to avert her gaze, but her green eyes were locked on his boxers as her mouth fell open. It looked like he was hiding a beer can in there.
Max caught her look and thought to himself, "Another horny white wife from the suburbs needs an initiation in big ol' Max's Lounge."
"Hope you don't mind," Max said. "I'm very free with my body. And it's hot as fuck in here."
Brenda was sipping her wine, and she nearly choked when she heard him say the obscene word. Her eyes grew wide, but instead of admonishing him, she found herself agreeing with him. He was mesmerizing.
"It is," she said.
"Is what?" he said forcefully.
"Hot," she said, staring at his black eyes.
He raised his eyebrow like a school teacher being disobeyed.
"Hot as what?" he asked.
She hesitated.
"Fuck," she said. Then gulped.
"What?" he pretended not to hear her. He seemed to be enjoying this, and a tent began to grow in his boxers.
"It's hot as fuck," she said louder.
He smiled in triumph.
"Does it bother you how I'm dressed?" the pastor asked.
"I don't know what to say," Brenda said, sipping her wine and feeling a little lightheaded.
"It's hot as fuck," he said. "This make me comfortable. I believe in dressing and acting the way I feel."
He paused.
"Sit down. On the bed."
She hesitated.
"Please," he said. It sounded more like an order than a request.
Brenda sat down and crossed her legs. For the first time, she realized how little she was wearing. A white tank top. No bra. A short denim skirt. Pink panties. And open toe sandals that showed off her newly painted pink nails.
She nervously crossed her legs, which revealed more of her milky white thighs than she intended. Her light skin was quite a contrast to this dark commanding presence who stood over her, with his big belly, silver cross and what looked to be an unbelievably big black cock stretching his boxers.
"You have quite a body," the pastor said, looking her over. "Do you work out?"
"I run," she said.
The pastor looked down, over his expanded belly to his boxers. His package was stretching them to the limit.
"As you can see, it's having an effect on me," he said with a smile.
"I...I should go. I need to go," Brenda said, unable to tear her gaze from his crotch. There's no way his dick could be that big.
The pastor smiled. He looked down again at his crotch, and this time he reached in and gave himself some much needed relief, pulling his coal black cock over the waistband of his shorts. Brenda stared, transfixed. Her mouth fell open again. His cock was amazing. Half hard it was already twice as big as her husband's. The head looked like a mushroom, and a vein ran along the left size, a symbol of the power it held. His black balls were huge.
"I...I..." she couldn't speak. She also couldn't stop staring at his huge dick.
He pulled his boxers off, then his wife beater. The pastor was buck naked in front of this horny, nervous, curious white wife from the suburbs. Her white colonial with the patio, large bbq grill and in ground pool seemed very far away.
"Give it a kiss," he instructed. He seemed very much focused and in control now. The small talk was over. Max had given her a test, a chance to escape his Fuck Lounge. And she had failed. She was his foe the taking now. The ideas spinned in his head on this sultry Sunday afternoon.
The pastor wagged his cock in her face. The biggest cock she'd ever seen. When she hesitated, he tapped it against her nose and it bounced off her open mouth.
"Uhhhhhhh!" she said, half in amazement and half in passion.
She stared at the head. It was oozing precum. She could no longer resist and swiped at it with her pink tongue. The cum was salty sweet on her tongue. And she swallowed obediently, staring at the pastor with her green eyes.
Her look pushed Max over the edge. Without warning he grabbed the top of her blonde hair with his left hand and clamped her mouth to his black cock, forcing it deep into her throat. She gagged and tried to pull away, but he held her head in a vise.
"Breathe through your nose," he instructed.
He began face fucking the pretty blonde wife, alternatively stretching her cheeks and forcing his swollen cock down her throat.
This went on for several minutes. Brenda was frightened at first, then came to a startling realization: she enjoyed the way this black pastor was using and abusing her with his veiny cock. Her married pussy was soaked, and she worried he would admonish her for wetting his bed.
Finally, he pulled his dick out of her mouth and, using his black paw again, pulled her to a standing position.
"Take your top off," he ordered.
She hurriedly complied, exposing her milky white breasts. The pastor reached out and pinched her pink nipples until she groaned.
"Now the skirt," he demanded.
She hesitated, ashamed to show her wet cunt to this strange man.
Max's left hand came down on her head again, and he held her by her hair.
"Get that fucking skirt off!" he yelled. And this time, she rushed to comply, using both hands to unbutton her skirt in the front. It fell to the floor, and the young, blonde wife stood stark naked in front of her new black master, wearing only her cute, pink panties.
"Fuck," he said, looking over her entire tight body. "Get on the bed. Ass up."
This time, Brenda didn't hesitate. She knew who was in charge, and she was going to obey his every command. She scrambled to the bed and stuck her white ass in the air. Suddenly she heard a loud noise and felt a sharp pain pass through her pale asscheeks.
"Owwwwwwww " she yelped in pain.
Max had grabbed a riding crop and thrashed it across her ass. "Higher!" he said. "Get the fucking ass higher."
Brenda buried her face in her hands on the bed and lifted her ass as high as it could possibly go. She was sure she looked obscene and wondered how she had gotten into this situation. Quickly, Max's big black hands grabbed her panties by the waistband and yanked them down to her ankles, where Brenda instinctively kicked them off. Now, both of them were buck naked—the demanding, hung like a horse black pastor and his newest parishioner, the cute, curious and horny white wife from the burbs.
It was time for her initiation.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Max spread her white asscheeks apart and looked at his new prey: a pink asshole and a wet, pink pussy.
He stuck a finger in her asshole, and Brenda panicked. "Not there," she cried. "Too big."
"Easy slut," Max said with a laugh. "I'm just getting the lay of the land. There'll be plenty of time for that later. Right now I want your married wet cunt."
He positioned himself behind her and lined his aching, huge black cock up to her pussy hole. She moaned as she felt his cock head touched her pussy lips. "Jesus fuck," she said, her head buried in her hands.
"Jesus can't help you now baby," the pastor said, gleeful at yet another conquest of a horny white wife from the burbs. He pushed against her and his swollen cockhead popped in.
"God!" Brenda yelled. It felt enormous.
Max began fucking her with short strokes. Then long stokes. She had a tight cunt, and it clung to his enormous black shaft. He was pummeling her, the full weight of his 260-pound body on her 125-pound frame.
"Fuck me! Fuck me" the cheating wife said as the bed creaked below them. "Oh fuck!"
Max teased her by pulling his cock out and leaving just the large head in. Brenda reacted immediately, like a baby who had just lost her binky. "No!" she cried. "Put it back in."
She felt shamed by her words, yet they were true. She needed this black man's long cock inside her needy, married pussy.
"Put WHAT back in?" he said, holding his head in her pussy.
"Your...your cock," she said, panting. She tried to push her ass back to capture the shaft back into her wet cunt, but he held her firmly.
"My what?" he said, continuing to tease the cheating wife.
"Your big. Black. Cock," she said. "I need black cock!"
Max felt his balls swell at the words, the surrender, another white wife turned black loving slut. He rammed his 10 inches in without warning, causing Brenda to yelp in pleasure and pain as her pussy stretched around the shaft.
"Fuck!" she shouted as Max began spewing a load of black cum into her married pussy. Max grunted loudly as he continued to flood her unprotected womb. "Fuck!" Brenda shouted again, the bed creaking below her. She felt herself orgasm.
Finally, after several strokes, Max pulled his cock out. The head was covered with a mix of his cum and her pussy juice. Max wasn't done with his new bitch just yet. He presented it in front of face as she struggled to catch her breath.
"Lick it," he said, waving his still hard cock.
Brenda opened her eyes and saw the veiny cock. Obediently, she stuck her tongue out and licked the fluid off the coach, looking at her new master with her green eyes. Her look aroused Max, and he used his right hand to jerk his cock forward and force more cum out of the pee hole. It rolled onto Brenda's tongue.
"That's it," Max said, feeling a surge of power over his helpless conquest. He tapped his big dick head on her nose.
Brenda gasped.
"I...I shouldn't have done this," she said. "My husband would kill me. I...I have to go."
The pastor smiled.
"You're not done yet," he said sternly.
She looked at his black cock, amazingly half hard after the rough fucking. It was still larger than her husband's white dick.
"What do you mean?" she asked.
"I'm going to fuck you again," Pastor Max said, pulling on his cock. "But you need to get me hard again first."
"How?" Brenda asked naively.
Max smiled, turned around and displayed his black ass proudly as he opened a drawer to his brown dresser. Brenda thought it might be another whip and she tensed up.
Instead, she was surprised and shocked. Max pulled out a large, black dildo. It was huge, with a bulbous head and a vein running down the right side.
"Look familiar?" he said, waving it at the naked white wife.
"It's a cock," she said, staring at it.
"What kind of cock," he said, taunting her again. He was enjoying this game.
"A black cock," she said, and he felt his dick jump at her obscene words.
"Big," he corrected her.
"Big," she said. "It's a big, black cock."
Brenda stared at the dildo.
"It's amazing," she said. "It's beautiful."
Max suddenly reached down, his silver cross bouncing off his chest as he grabbed Brenda by the ankles and pulled her legs apart.
"Enough damn talking," he said. "I want you to use the fucking dildo."
"Jesus, Brenda thought to herself. She had never met any man who had such a hold on her, who mesmerized her like this black pastor. She took the dildo and pushed it against her pussy lips, which were still wet. The head popped in. Brenda groaned.
"That's it you little married bitch," Max said, towering over her. "Take that big black cock in your pink married hole." He was jerking his cock as he spoke. Brenda began jamming the dildo in and out, in and out.
"Flip over," Max ordered. "Ass in the air again. Now!"
This time, Brenda stuck her white ass as high in the air as she could. She remembered the whack he had given her before. Max took the dildo from her and stuck it in her pink cunt from behind.
"Why'd you come here today?" Max asked loudly.
"I...I wanted to go to church," Brenda said, her head buried in her hands.
"Fuck no!" Max yelled angrily. His right hand came down hard on her asscheeks, leaving a red mark. "That ain't the truth."
"Jesus," Brenda yelped. It hurt like hell, but she had to admit that part of her enjoyed the abuse.
"I came to see you," she admitted, bracing for another ass slap. "I saw you last week. My husband. Kids. On a drive."
The words excited the preacher, and he pulled the dildo out of her cunt. It made a loud, obscene popping noise and her pussy lips closed. They didn't stay closed for long. Now fully aroused, Max planted his huge, ebony cockhead against her pussy and pushed. This time, the head popped in much easier than before."
"Oh fuck," Brenda moaned, feeling the weight of this huge black man on her.
"Hubby," Max said, talking into her ear from behind as he stroked in and out. "Tell me about hubby."
"He's a salesman," she said. "Good provider. Good dad."
Max was pounding her now, his huge balls slapping against her ass. Both of them were sweating as the bed freaked loudly.
"Good fuck?" Max asked.
"Yes," Brenda answered. "He's good."
Max pulled out, teasing her again by leaving just the head inside her.
"Oh god," she said. "Fuck me. Put it back in."
"Who's a better fuck?" he asked, holding his cock in place.
"You," she said, trying to push her ass back. "You are."
"Pastor Max," he said.
"Pastor Max," she repeated. She was horny as hell, and she lost it. "Pastor Max and his big fucking huge black dick," the cheating wife yelled. "Now cum in my married cunt, god dammit."
Her words pushed Max over the edge, and he jammed his 10-inch cock into her wet hole.
"Fucking cock teasing bitch!" he yelled, his sweat pouring over her body as he spurted his black seed deep into her unprotected womb.
Brenda orgasmed and screamed so loudly that Max put his black hand over her mouth to quiet her. He held it until she collapsed beneath him, his big dick still in her sopping cunt.
"Get up," he suddenly ordered. "It's time for you to leave. I have meetings this afternoon."
Like Reply
It had been four days since Brenda's encounter with Pastor Max, and life had returned to normal. At least from a casual observer's point of view.
Brenda has been ushered out of the church after Max dropped a second load of cum in her married pussy.
She asked if she had time to freshen up, but he sternly told her it was time to leave. And Brenda has already learned not to cross this large, dominant black man. She quickly put her pink panties, denim skirt and white top on and headed into the bright sunshine. As she was getting into her car, she felt a trickle run down her left leg. It was Max's warm cum, oozing out of her married hole. He had dropped an even larger load the second time than the first.
"Brad doesn't cum nearly as much," she said to herself, thinking about her husband.
The family reunited that evening. Brad was frisky after a week away and wanted to make love after the kids went to bed. Brenda put him off, claiming a headache, but worried her pussy would be stretched from Max's cock, giving her infidelity away.
The next day was Monday. It was still summer, so Brenda took the kids to the playground a mile from their home. On the way back, she made a slight detour, driving past Max's church. "Why are we going this way, Mommy?" her young daughter asked from the back seat.
"Oh, I'm just taking a different way home," Brenda answered. She slowed down as she passed the old building, but there was no sign of Max. She felt disappointed but tried to shrug it off. "It was a one time thing," she told herself. "It's over. I'll never see him again."
What she couldn't shake off was her horniness. Brad had always been a competent lover, but not overly aggressive. Max was all man, the way he took what he wanted. Her pussy moistened when she thought of his hard slaps against her asscheeks. His hand clamped down on her head as he ordered her to strip. But mostly, she thought about his cock. His big, black, veiny cock. She'd never seen anything like it, and she loved how it filled her mouth and pussy.
Deep down, she knew she had to see Max again. But how? When?
She saw her chance that Thursday. Brad announced he was playing gold with a few buddies from work. He'd be leaving the house at 8 am Sunday and be gone until early afternoon. Brenda thought fast and called her mother. Did grandma want to have the kids visit for the day while their mommy went shopping with the girls? Grandma said yes. And after dropping them off Sunday morning, Brenda rushed home to take a shower. She fingered her pussy under the hot spray as she thought of Max's veiny black cock invading it. She screamed loudly as she got herself off, then put on a new outfit she had bought that week: a short pink summer dress with white polka dots and pink toeless shoes. Cute as fuck, she thought. She looked very much like a sexy, vibrant white mom from the burbs.
Brenda's pussy was moist as she parked in the church lot. She took a deep breath as she knocked on the door that led to the pastor's "Lounge" and was shocked when Max came to the door in a red bathrobe that was barely tied.
"Good morning," he said with a knowing "they all come back" smile. "I've been expecting you:"
Brenda took a deep breath.
"I'm not sure why I'm here," she said. "I just..."
Max cut her off.
"We both know why you're here," he said sternly. "You love big black cock. Now say it."
Brenda was shocked.
"What?" she said.
"You like big black cock," he repeated. "Say it."
Brenda stared into his eyes. Then she left her gaze wander below his waist; where the head of that amazing dick was poking out.
"I like black cock," she said, staring at the growing dick. Her words made Max's cock jump and he grabbed her right elbow.
"Get In here," he said, ushering her in and shutting the door.
As Brenda hurried in the door, her short summer dressed flipped up, briefly revealing her pink panties and a tight white ass. It made Max's dick grow, and he responded with a slap on her ass with his right hand. She gasped out loud, and it made the pastor feel good that she knew who was in charge.
This was going to be fun.
"Sit down and cross your legs," he ordered.
Brenda complied, quickly crossing her left leg onto her right thigh.
"So you like big black cock?" he asked, approaching the white wife.
As he spoke, he opened his robe. Brenda's jaw dropped as she gazed at the monster dick staring back at her. It looked even larger than Sunday, when it had pulverized her pussy and mouth.
"Stare at it. Take it all in," he said, as he slowly began stroking it. He was rock hard now, and some precum began to emerge from his dickhead. He noticed Brenda's eyes were glued to his dick head.
"Your husband got a dick this big?" he asked, waving it in her face.
"N-n-no," she stammered. "Half. Half as big."
Max laughed.
"I got a 10 inch dick," he said. "You telling me hubby has 5?"
Brenda swallowed. Instead of answering, she did what her brain told her to do. She stuck her tongue out and licked the head. Her reward was a small glob of precum.
"Fuck," she said, lust overcoming her. "Fuck."
Max was excited now, and he took control. He grabbed the wife by her blonde hair and pushed his thick cock into her throat. Brenda gasped and choked, trying to back off the mammoth hard dick.
"We gonna teach you a few things today," Max said. "Lesson One is how to deepthroat a black man's cock."
Brenda shook her head.
"You're too big," she said.
"Fuck no," he said. "I've trained dozens of pretty white wives and I'll make you a champ. Now let's start slow. Take as much as you can."
Brenda hesitated for just a second.
"Do it!" Max yelled, and he pushed his cock down her throat for emphasis.
"Ahhhhhh!" Brenda screamed in fear and pulled back again. Drool was dripping down her chin. "Ok, ok."
She addressed the black cock again and this time managed a good four inches. Then, another. Max was pleased, but he wasn't satisfied.
"Good start, but you can do better," he said. "Take it out and do it again."
She obeyed her new master, and this time she took 7, then 8 inches. He let it rest in her throat for a minute. Then he pushed deeper. Brenda started to choke again, but this time Max's strong black hands held her in place. "Breathe through your nose," he said. "Breathe and take the final two inches."
Somehow, she managed. She could barely breathe, her mouth and throat engulfed by this man's black cock. Deep down, she felt pride. She had done it.
Max began pummeling her throat with his dick, sawing in and out, his heavy black balls slapping against her chin. This went on for a few minutes, until he suddenly pulled out, reached down and spun her around.
"On the bed," he ordered. "Face down. Ass high."
Brenda rushed to obey, aware of what happened the last time she was slow to react. Her ass was obscenely high, and she grunted when she felt his wide dick head touch her soaking cunt lips. The head popped in, and the rest of his shaft followed. Max was grunting now, sweat dripping from his black, thick body onto the wife's ass and sundress.
"Uhhhhhh!" Brenda screamed, consumed by pain and pleasure. No one had ever fucked her like this, and all the contrasts were driving her wild: her pale white skin pressed against his dark black skin, the soccer mom from the burbs being power fucked by this big-dicked preacher man in his creaky old bed. Oh, fuck.
Max was fucking her, and now he decided to fuck with her.
"What's your husband's name?" he asked, slamming his hard cock deep into her womb.
"What?" Had Brenda heard right?
Max stretched his right hand. "Husband's..." he smacked her across the ass. "Name." He smacked her again.
Brenda screamed in pain, but the sting on her asscheeks also unleashed the slut in her.
"Brad," she said, ready to play this game. "Married...eight years. House...suburbs...picket fence...Jesus!"
Max was crushing her pussy now, excited by her words.
"What would Brad say now?" he asked, pumping in and out, her married pussy clamped around his cock. "What would he think of his pretty wife?"
"Whore," Brenda mumbled, an orgasm building deep in her cunt.
"What??" Max smacked her ass again, harder, his big black hands now an imprint on her cheeks.
"What?" he smacked it again.
"His wife is a whore," Brenda shrieked. "A dirty nasty fucking whore for big black fucking cock. Oh, fuck!"
Brenda's words pushed them both over the edge, and they both came at once. Max flooded her married cunt with black seed, the third time he had done that in five days, and he collapsed on top of her after the fifth spurt.
Neither of them talked for a few minutes. Brenda felt the cum start to deep out of her stretched cunt, and Max's cock amazingly remained half hard and still stuck in her pussy. Then, Max spoke the words that made his cock jerk and sent shivers down the conquered wife's spine.
"Now," he said, "the ass."
Like Reply
Brenda lay in the pastor's bed next to him, his black cum leaking from her stretched married pussy. She felt exhausted, full, slightly ashamed, but mostly aroused. This black bull had used his 11-inch veiny cock to stretch her in ways her husband could only dream of. Her eyes were closed, and she was reliving the past 20 minutes when she suddenly felt Max's cock growing against her thigh.
"Jesus," she thought. "He's hard already? It would take my husband hours to be ready to fuck again after a session like this, and this fucker's cock is already hard?"
"Mmmmmm," she moaned, feeling her already sopping pussy start to feel aroused again.
"You like Max's dick?" the pastor asked, almost taunting her. How he loved to turn white suburban wives into his personal fuck toys.
"Yes. Yes, I do," Brenda said.
Max's cock jerked at her words. He was now fully hard and he continued spooning with her as he grabbed his cock with his hand and slapped it against her milky white thigh. She grunted.
"Say it," he commanded.
"Say what?"
"Tell me you like black cock," he ordered.
Brenda felt her face flush. This guy was getting off on demeaning her. It wasn't enough that she had left her big house in the 'burbs and come to his church in the hood. Now, she had to confess her needs.
"I...like black...cock," she said.
He dick slapped her thigh again.
"More," he told her. "Be detailed. Tell me your situation and your needs."
"Jesus," she thought. She felt dirty and excited. She decided to give him what he wanted.
"I'm a married bitch in heat," she said, almost shouting. "I need black cock daily. My pussy needs it, and my throat needs it. I need black cock and black cum. Oh fuck."
Her own words were making her hot, and they had the same affect on Max.
"Get your fucking ass in the air," he ordered.
She knew not to incur his wrath by disobeying, and she quickly got into position. It was quite an obscene sight, the pretty blonde wife from suburbia with his pale ass sticking as high in the air as she could get it. She knew that was what her new black master liked. Her head was buried in her hands as she waited for his cock assault. She felt the bed shift, and she knew he was reaching for something in his nightstand.
"Wha...what are you doing?" she asked, nervous and excited.
"I'm too big to fuck your ass without lube," he said matter of factly. "I'm lubing your asshole to make it easier."
Brenda was scared.
"No, no," she said. "I've never let anyone in my ass. You're too big!"
Max started coating her asshole with lube. "That's what this is for," he said. "Don't worry, I've broken in the assholes of dozens of white married sluts like you. It'll be fine, and you'll love it."
With that, he lined his big black cockhead against her asshole and pushed.
"Arghghghghghghgh!" she screamed into the pillow. The pain was intense, worse than when she gave birth."
Max was relentless, and soon they both heard a "pop" sound as his cockhead slipped past her asshole.
"The rest will be easy," he said, and she felt his sweat fall down her back. "Just sliding in and out now."
"Fuck!" she screamed. The pain was intense, but the depravity of it excited her. A black man was fucking her in the ass. In his little room off the church. In a black neighborhood.
"Fuck!" she screamed again.
Max loved it. He decided to taunt her more. It got him very excited.
"Tell me about your husband and your marriage," he said, sawing his cock in and out of her ass.
"Fuck, you want me to talk now?" she said, panting and feeling his heavy presense above her.
"Yes," he said. "Talk." With that, he whacked her across the ass with his right hand.
"Owwwwwwww!" she screamed into the pillow. She was sure he had left a red mark.
"Talk," he said again.
"My husband is a good husband and father," she said, panting. "Met him 10 years ago, married him eight years ago."
She paused. She needed to catch her breath. Five seconds passed.
"I said TALK!" Max slapped her ass again, even harder. "Tell me how much you fuck him."
"Owwwwwwwwww! OK, OK!"
Brenda bit her lips.
"Married, big wedding, wore a white dress. Didn't fuck on wedding night. He was too tired. Two kids. We fuck a few times a month."
"But you need more cock, right?"
"Yes."
"What kind of cock?" Max was sawing his dick in and out of her tight ass.
"Black. Black cock." She was embarrased to admit it, but it was true.
"And you'll fuck me whenever I saw, right?" Max asked, pushing hard against her.
"Yes."
"And any black man I bring to you, right?"
Brenda paused. She had not considered Max would share her. Again, she delayed her answer, and again, he wacked her ass with his big, black hand.
"Yes! Yes! Whatever you say."
"Good. Because I have parishioners and fellow pastors who would love a piece of your tight white body," he said. "That's what we do, you know. We lure white married bitches here and fuck the shit out of them. Some of them leave their hubbies and devote their lives to service big cocked black bulls. Others just cheat and cheat."
Max fucked her ass harder now, and she knew he was close to cumming again.
"We didn't have to lure you, though, did we?" He sawed in and out.
"No!" she shouted, fully aroused now under the weight of this powerful, relentless black man.
"Tell me about it," he ordered.
"Saw you passing by one day..." she was panting now. "Big, strong black man...came back to church to see you."
"And then I brought you in here to see my big black dick," he said.
"Yes...big...black cock...huge...oh, fuck!"
"Tell me you're a nasty married white cunt bitch for black cock," he ordered, fucking her as hard as ever. He was pulling his 11 inch cock almost out, except for the head, then powering it all the way back, his cum-filled balls slapping against her ass.
"I'm a bitch for black," she panted.
"NO!" he slapped her three times now. WHACK WHACK WHACK. He looked. Her white ass was now red. He smiled.
"Tell me you're a nasty married white cunt bitch for black cock!"
Brenda understood. She knew what excited him.
"I'm a nasty married white cunt bitch for black cock!" she yelled. "I'll fuck your big black cock anytime. It's superior to my hubby's little white dick. And I'll fuck any black cock you put in my face. I love black cock!"
This pushed Max over the edge, and he felt the cum rising from his balls.
"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" he screamed as he flooded her ass with his huge cock. "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Brenda screamed as she also orgasmed. She didn't care who heard her now. Let the neighbor hear. Maybe they'd come and fuck her married cunt and asshole too. She was a proud black-loving whore now, and she didn't care who the fuck knew it.
Max sawed in and out as he pumped his cock into her ass. Finally, the cum stopped, and he held his cock in there. Brenda felt so dirty. And so wet.
Exhausted, she fell asleep with his black cock in her married ass.
Like Reply
Over the next several weeks, Max and Brenda followed a similar routine. On Mondays and Wednesdays, when her children were at school and her husband at work, Brenda would put on a skimpy, sleeveless dress with high heels, tie her long blonde hair in a pony tail, and paint her face with lots of makeup and lipstick. Max told her he liked his suburban white wives to look like "cheap hos" when they showed up at his doorstep looking for black cock.
He also insisted Brenda clean and polish her wedding ring so it shined when they fucked. He played other mind games too—mind games that got him hard. He would often ask her to bring her wedding album, and he'd flip through the pages and comment on photos while she gagged on his mammoth black cock or sucked on his cum-filled huge balls. He'd make her talk about the night her husband proposed, or their wedding night—when her husband fell asleep after they were in the jacuzzi and she got herself off using by rubbing her fingers on her clit. The first time she told Max that story, she was on her knees licking his cock and he exploded a load of warm cum on her pretty face.
For her part, Brenda was less conflicted than at the start of this. She had come to one startling conclusion: she loved being Max's fuck doll. She loved his cock, the taste of his cum, how rough he treated her when they fucked, and how he grunted before unleashing a pint of his cream—-often in her unprotected pussy, many times down her throat, and even a few times in her ass. She loved it all. And then she would go back to being a wife, mom and member of the elementary school PTA.
On this Wednesday, Brenda showered and put on powder blue panties, a matching bra and a navy blue shirt dress with matching high heels. As she drove to Max's office, the expensive houses of the lily white suburbs giving way to the apartments and seedy stores of the inner city, her pussy started to get wet. It happened every time she got closer to Max. Images of his cock flashed through her mind.
She parked her blue SUV on the street, took one last look in the mirror to fix her makeup and then emerged from the vehicle. She looked both ways to make sure no one saw her, although she knew deep down the neighbors had to know something was up. She was a frequent guest. A small part of her felt guilty. But mostly she was just hungry for Max's large black cock.
Brenda knocked on the door and Max opened it. He was wearing only a red robe and white silk boxers, and it was obvious he was half hard and growing when he saw her. His cock was already making a dent in his boxers. "What brings you here?" he mocked her with a smile. You know there's no mass today."
It was a game he liked to play, and Brenda played along. "I know, " she said. "I...I came to see you."
Max smiled, and he grabbed her left hand and looked at her wedding ring. "Polished?" he asked. "Yes, of course," she said. She couldn't help staring at the package growing in his boxers. It was the huge black cock she had become obsessed with, and the reason she was in a low income black neighborhood on a Wednesday afternoon instead of swimming in her pool or making dinner for her family in her suburban home.
"Get in here," Max ordered and shut the door. He spun the white wife around and forced his tongue down her throat while he grabbed her tight ass. She responded, and the two pushed their tongues together. Brenda moaned, reached down and grabbed his growing monster in his shorts. "Jesus," she said. She still marveled at its size and width.
"Someone is fucking horny," Max said. "You never get tired of ol' Max's chocolate cock, do you slut?"
Brenda shook her head. Max sat down on the bed, his legs wide apart as his robe fell open. His taunting was having an amazing effect on his cock, which now threatened to burst through the fabric of his boxers. Brenda knew her place—it was a familiar routine by now—and she dropped to her knees on the dark carpet before him. She dutifully pulled his growing black shaft out of his boxers and held it with her right hand. Brenda gasped when she saw it, even though by now it was as familiar to her as her own hand. She stared at the power vein running along the left side. Once again, she was in a trance. "Jesus," she said in awe, staring at it.
Max laughed. He never grew tired of these pretty young white wives salivating for his black bull cock. He had fucked dozens, but none was as needy as Brenda. "Taste it," he ordered. Brenda nodded, leaned forward and licked the shaft from base to head. Max squeezed the dick, and a trickle of precum emerged from the head. Brenda put her mouth over it and sucked up the cum. This excited Max, and he grabbed her pony tail with his right hand and forced more dick down her throat until she started gagging.
"Fucking black cock addicted bitch," he taunted her, fully hard now as he throat fucked her. "Cum living married PTA slut."
Brenda didn't react other than to keep sucking, until Max pulled her off his cock by her pony tail.
"Say it!" he ordered. "Tell me what you are." He loved this part, when Brenda would confess to being the slut she had become.
"I'm a fucking married white bitch in heat," she yelled as he slapped her face with his huge dick. "I love your big, black cock. I want your black cum in my married pussy, throat and ass."
Max grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her to stand up. He quickly tore her short blue dress off and she now faced the big black man wearing only her powder blue bra and panties. "Take them off," Max ordered, his coal black cock throbbing. It was time to fuck this needy married white slut again.
Brenda hurriedly reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, then pulled it off. It fell to the floor, exposing her ripe breasts. Max leaned over and pinched her pink erect nipples, his long cock grazing her thigh. Without hesitating, Brenda yanked her panties down and now stood stark naked in front of her black master. Her blonde pussy hair was trimmed like a landing strip—an order from Max she had passed off to her husband as a way to "spice up" their love life.
Max pushed her onto the bed, and Brenda instinctively spread her legs in a wide V as he lined his dick up to her married cunt. She grunted when he pushed the head in. "Jesus, fuck," she said in ecstasy. This was why she left her nice colonial and drove to this shack in the hood. This is why she gave up her king sized mattress for a creaky twin. This was why she risked her perfect life in the suburbs, all for this nasty black man's enormous cock. But it wasn't just the cock. It was the way he treated her. Rough. Crude. Like a piece of meat. She had no idea why she would allow this—she certainly wouldn't from her husband—but she thrived on it from Max and had from the first time his large black hand had come down on her milky white ass.
Max was sliding in and out now, grunting and sweating, stretching her pussy walls. This married white bitch and her tight cunt turned him on, and his ability to make her a slut for black cock kept him hard at night. "Fuck me!" Brenda screamed. "Fuck me with that big black cock. Fill me with your cum, your sweet black cum."
Her words made his cock swell.
"You want my black cum?" he said, smiling down at her, his sweat dripping on her belly.
"Yes! Yes I do!" she yelled back.
Max suddenly pulled his shaft out except for the head. What was he doing?
"Tell me you want me to plant a black baby in your married womb," he said.
Brenda was shocked. The idea! They had fucked dozens of times. But the idea of carrying his baby had never come up.
Max wasn't waiting. He grabbed her face with his hand and pushed his face close to hers.
"If you want me to ever fuck you again, say it," he ordered.
Brenda tried to push her hips forward to capture the shaft, but Max was too quick. Finally, she relented.
"I want to carry your fucking black baby," she said. "Fill me with your big load of seed and plant a fucking black baby in me."
Max collapsed on her, driving his shaft deep. "JESUS!" Brenda screamed in ecstasy. After a few more pumps, he yelled and grunted as he drove his sperm deep into the married slut's wet cunt. Spurt after spurt after spurt. Finally, they both collapsed from exhaustion.
"That was amazing," Brenda finally said after a few minutes. "I should head home."
Max smiled devilishly.
"You're not going anywhere," he said. "Pastor Ed will be here any minute."
Brenda stood up, still fully naked, Max's cum leaking down her thigh.
"Who's Pastor Ed?" she asked.
"The head of Martin Luther King Baptist Church on Bay Street," Max said, "and he's in charge of collecting reparations."
Brenda was confused.
"Reparations?"
"Yes," Max said. "Slave reparations. We're putting you in charge of collecting. Take a shower and put your clothes on. He'll be right over."
In the shower, Brenda replayed the events that had just taken place. She stuck her fingers in her pussy and cleaned our the cum load Max had dropped. My God, can you imagine what everyone would think if she became pregnant by a black man? Her husband, her parents, the neighbors...She also wondered what lay ahead. Who was Pastor Ed, and what did Max mean about slave reparations?
She soon found out. Brenda dried off, put her hair in a bun, put her clothes back on and emerged from the bathroom, where she literally yelped in surprise. Because standing in front of her were two completely nude black men—Max, and a tall man she could only assume was Pastor Ed. Her eyes immediately shot to his cock. It was huge, bigger than Max's if that was even possible, and almost fully hard. "Jesus," she said, half frightened and half mesmerized.
"This is Pastor Ed Montgomery," Max said. He turned to the other black man. "And this is Brenda, the married white soccer mom I told you about."
Ed smiled as he looked Brenda over from head to toe, and she noticed his cock twitch. "H-h-hi," she said nervously.
"Max has told me all about you," Ed said with a smile. "How you came sniffing for his black dick that first day, and how he's fucked you in every hole countless times. Do you love black cock, honey?"
Brenda just stared—at Ed's taunting face and also his enormous cock. Ed raised an eyebrow. "I said, do you love black cock?"
"Yes," Brenda said. "I've only had one. Max. But yes. I love it."
Max pushed her into Ed's arms. "It's time you had your second," he said. "Give Ed a welcome kiss. From now on, I want got to make my friends feel good. Kiss him."
Ed was a foot taller, so Brenda raised herself on her high heels and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Not what I meant, dammit," Max said. "Kiss the nigger!"
This time, Brenda locked lips with the stranger. And when he pushed his tongue down her throat, she responded. She could feel his cock against her thigh, and she felt her pussy get wet.
"Arms up," Max said from behind. Brenda dutifully raised her arms, and Max pulled her dress over her head. "Strip," he told the wife, and she quickly removed her bra and panties. All three of them were buck naked.
"Now Ed I will tell you about slave reparations and your part," Max said. "Come sit in my chair, Ed. Let this little slut give you some tonsil relief while you explain things to her."
Ed plopped his black ass into the chair and lifted his cock with his right hand. Brenda dropped in front of him and kissed his throbbing dick. Max handed Ee a sheet of paper, and the new pastor began reading from it, as the wife tried to stretch her mouth over his wide dick head. "1619 is an important and disgusting year," Ed read. "It's the year slaves were first xxxx, it would be almost 259 years before they were freed. I'm in charge of slave reparations and you will make sure things go smoothly in this town. Is that understood?" Brenda's mouth was full of hard black cock, and she didn't answer quick enough. Ed jammed his dick down her throat until she gagged. "I fucking said, is that understood?" he asked angrily.
Brenda pulled her mouth off his dick. "Yes, yes, of course," she said. "Please. Tell me more." With that, the black man's slut went back to sucking his cock.
"Max says your white husband makes a large salary but contributes nothing to this church or the Black Lives Matter movement," Ed said. "I want him to donate $250 to both. Understood?" Brenda again slopped her mouth off his dick to speak. "But we aren't members of this church and he's kind of a conservative," she said. Ed grabbed her by the pony tail. "Do it," he said. "Use your fucking womanly charms."
With that, he stood up, grabbed Brenda and pushed her on the bed. "Now let's see if this married pink cunt is as tight as Max says. You didn't stretch it out for me, bro, did you?" Both men laughed. "I did," Max said. "But it keeps coming back tight."
Brenda was on her back again on the creaky bed. She yelped loudly when Ed placed his huge dick head against her cunt lips and pushed. The head popped in. "Fuckkkkkk!" Brenda screamed. "Jesus. Jesus."
Ed pummeled her soaking cunt with long strokes. When he thought he might cum, he slowed down. Then, after several minutes, he flipped Brenda over and slid out. "Max's turn," he said. Max got on the bed and lifted Brenda over him as she slid her pussy down on his black pole. Brenda was in a trance, overcome with so much black cock. But it wasn't over. Her white ass was exposed to Ed, and seeing her asshole made his wet cock jump. It also gave him an idea. He went into the bathroom and covered his fingers with hand soap. Then he spread it on her asshole. Brenda screamed. "No, you're too big!" she yelled. "You'll split me in too!"
"Calm down," Ed said as he lubed her asshole. "Max told me how he broke your virgin ass in and how he's been pumping it for weeks.@
Ed lined his cockhead up until it touched her sloppy asshole. Then he pushed. Brenda screamed at the top of her lungs. Both men laughed. "You're fine," Ed said. "You gonna get that money from your husband?" He pushed the head into her asshole. "Fuck! Fuck! Yes. Yes I will!" Ed began sawing in and out of her ass. "Know what? I need some for my church too. Tell whitey to give me $250."
Fuck, Brenda thought. They wanted her Republican husband to cough up $750 for black causes? How could she ever swing that?
She was having these thoughts when both black men screamed in ecstasy and both cocks suddenly picked up the pace. They were cunning at the same time! "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Brenda cried. It felt incredible, a mixture of pain and pleasure and outright kinkiness. She came hard as she felt the black men fill her pussy and asshole with their cum.
Brenda passed out, drunk on black cock.
Like Reply
Brenda took a steamy shower when she returned home, but not before she used her fingers to rub herself off, screaming loudly in the empty house as images of the two black pastors defiling her raced through her mind. "I am really a black cock whore," she thought to herself. "I am obsessed."
After the kids were put to bed, she put on her sexiest nightgown and crawled into bed next to her husband, who was busy with his cell phone. "Honey," she said, kissing him on the neck. "I have a favor."
"Mmmmm," Brad moaned, turning to his beautiful wife. "Sounds like you want something. Are you willing to pay for it?"
"Yes," she blushed. "But it's you who needs to do the paying."
Brenda laughed, but the comment drew her husband's attention. "Pay? Pay for what?"
Brenda nuzzled his chin more and rubbed her ripe breasts against his bare chest. "A donation. For a worthy cause."
Brad sat up in bed. "Donation? What cause?"
"I've been watching a lot of the stuff going on around the country," Brenda said. "Black Lives Matter and all that. I mean, it's unreal what some of these black people have to endure. It's not right."
"Some of them deserve it," her husband said. "Not all of them. But some of them are black thugs."
The words triggered something in Brenda. Black thugs. It made her think of Max and Ed. Weren't they black thugs in disguise? The way they had taken her cherry asshole, jammed their huge black cocks in her throat and pussy? She started to get wet at the thought.
"But most don't deserve it," she said. "I want to contribute to their cause. Please?"
"How much?" Brad asked, a bit irritated.
This was the moment. Brenda got very close to her husband, grabbed his hand and put it inside her pink panties. "$900."
Hubby pulled his hand out of her panties and stared at her. "$900? That's a lot of money! And a random figure, if you ask me. How about 50?"
Brenda remembered Ed's demands. It had to be the figure he ordered. "I saw something on CNN that said 900 was trending among donations for some historical reason...900 slaves or something," she thought quickly. "C'mon, we have the money. And it's a tax write off."
She paused.
"And I'll let you do whatever you want tonight."
That got his attention. "Anything?"
She blushed again. "Well, almost anything."
If he was thinking about her ass, it was off limits. Max had made that clear. For Blacks Only.
"I don't know, that's a lot of cash," he said. "Fifty?"
"Please?" she batted her big blue eyes. "It would make me so proud."
Her husband sighed. "OK," he said. "Now put this fucking hand back on your pussy."
They made love that night, but Brenda made sure he stayed away from her very sore ass.
The next day, Brenda cashed her husband's check and drove to Max's church, with nine $100 bills taped to a g-string. She was wearing a skimpy pink miniskirt and a white see-through top, with no bra. Why bother? She was in a frisky mood, eager to be rewarded for the cash in hand.
Max, it turns out, was even hornier.
"Get the fuck in here," he said when he saw her at the door, grabbing her by the hair and pushing her inside. He was wearing only a bathroom, no short, and his long veiny black cock was quickly becoming rock hard.
"Ohhhh!" Brenda squealed, stunned by the rough act in broad daylight. "The neighbors!"
Max laughed, his cock swinging in plain sight. "No worries, they've seen me bring dozens of black hungry married sluts in here. They know what's going on with Max."
Brenda turned her back to him to lay her purse down on the dresser, but Max spun her around hard. "Strip," he ordered, as he removed his black robe.
His cock was totally exposed, and totally hard. Brenda had seen it numerous times, and it still made her gasp. It was magnificant, the way a man's cock should be. Not like her husband's, five inches when hard. This was a real man.
She grabbed her white shirt at the waist and pulled it over her head, exposing her white tits and pink, erect nipples to her black master. Then, she grabbed her skirt and yanked it off, leaving her wearing only her g-string with the money attached, and her pink sandles. "Here," she said. "Here is my husband's contribution to Black Lives Matter."
Max laughed. This bitch wasn't just good at sucking cock and taking his dick to the balls, she listened and obeyed. "You can save that for Ed," he said. "He'll be buy later."
"To fuck me?" Brenda asked, half hopefully.
"To do whatever the fuck he wants," Max said. "You don't mind, do you?"
"No."
"Blonde married bitch gets off on black men abusing her holes. Why is that?"
Brenda blushed. What he said was vulgar, but true. She gulped.
"I...I just...it has done something to me. I can't explain it. I love it. The power. The length. It's so taboo. Even your fucking veins. I need it so fucking bad."
Max's cock twitched.
"Then get on this dirty carpet on your knees and start sucking ol' Max," he said, grabbing his long cock with both hands so it stood out straight. Brenda's mouth engulfed it as she rested on her knees. Max wasn't playing today. He grabbed her by both ears and used them to force his entire shaft down her throat until she gagged and started coughing. Then he pulled back. Then he did it again. And again.
"Jesus!" Max said. "Who taught you how to suck cock?"
Brenda looked up with her green eyes. "You did," she said. Max dick slapped her pretty face four times, then stuck his balls in her mouth until she gagged again.
"You kiss your hubby when you come home each day?" Max asked.
"Yes (glub glub)," she said, barely able to get the word out as her mouth engulfed the black rod.
"He ever French kiss you? Tongue to tongue?"
Brenda nodded. "Yes, he likes that. A lot."
Max laughed. "Good," he said. "Let's give him something to taste. Stick your tongue out."
Brenda paused, wondering what was up. Then she looked up and saw the towering man with the black belly and the huge cock. He was jerking his cock furiously with his right hand while still gripping her hair with his left.
"STICK. YOUR. FUCKING. TONGUE. OUT!" he said, increasing the grip on her hair. Brenda flinched briefly, then did as she was told. She was rewarded with a massive creamy load on her outstretched pink tongue. The load was thick and just stayed on her tongue. She looked up at her owner, wondering what she should do next.
"Swallow it," Max ordered. "Swallow that fucking black cum."
Brenda took a breath and swallowed it whole. "God damn," she thought. "This fucking guy owns my fucking ass. And I love every fucking minute of it."
Just then, there was a knock at the door. Max didn't move. He stayed there, buck naked, his lurching cock resting on Brenda's face. "Come in," he yelled. He obviously knew who it was.
It was Pastor Ed. He was dressed in a red polo shirt and black slacks. And he smiled broadly when he saw Max's cock resting on Brenda's face. "Just in time, I see," Ed said, clapping his hands.
"I'm through with her for now," Max said. "But only for now. Take her, Ed. This fucking white married slut can't get enough of black dick."
"Stand up," Ed ordered the white wife, and she stood before him stark naked. He took his time studying her body-her ripe white breasts and pinkish-red nipples, her shaven bush, her runner's legs. "Turn around," he told her, and she complied. "Bend over, like you're trying to touch your toes."
Brenda bent over, and heard both black men chuckle-and she knew why. As she bent, her ass cheeks separated, really both her pussy and asshole. "What would your hubby think know," Ed said. "Dayum."
"I...I have your money," Brenda said, daring to stand up and face them. "It's in my g-string."
"Well, go get it, dammit," Ed said.
Brenda walked quickly, picked the nine $100 bills from her g-string and handed them to Pastor Ed. "This is for the reparations," she said, in a little speech she had rehearsed. "I hope this goes to a worthy black cause."
Ed laughed. "I'M a worthy black cause," he said. And with that, he unzipped his slacks and pulled a half-hard cock out that was still larger than her husband's. "Fuck," Brenda said to herself. "I forgot how huge he was." She started at the black dick as it looked back at her. It twitched, growing harder, and she could see the two veins that wrapped around it. It was huge.
"Suck it," Ed ordered. And Brenda dropped to her knees. He had precum on the tip, and she licked that off and swallowed while starting at Ed with her green eyes. He instantly grew rock hard and began sawing his cock in and out of her cheek.
"I just love a married white slut who can't get enough black dick, right Max?" Ed said with a laugh.
"Yes sir," Max said, watching the action, still naked. "She came to my church like a bitch in heat. I could read the signs a mile away."
Brenda was busy working on Ed's 12-inch coal black dick with her mouth, but she heard Max's words. And she couldn't argue. Why had she gone there that hot Sunday afternoon? It could only be to get her holes stuffed with black cock. Deep down, she thought, she was always a slave to black cock. It just took someone like Max-and Ed-to awaken that lust.
Ed was close to coming now. "Where did Max drop his load?" he asked anxiously as he yanked his mammoth cock. "My tongue, my tongue!" Brenda squealed. And on cue, just like with Max, she stuck her tongue out as far as she could and Ed methodically dropped a thick white creamy load of cum on her pink tongue. Two loads in one day. "Swallow!" he yelled at her, and she looked him in the eye in complete surrender as she swallowed her second black cum load of the past hour.
"All right," Ed said. "I don't take long to get hard. And you can help me. And then..." he looked at Max and smiled. "And then we have a surprise for you."
Like Reply