Nayantara teasing young ***** stud
1Nayantara teasing young ***** stud
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi I'm nayantara hot 38 year old wife. This story is start with teasing and complete submission to young mu$lim stud

[Image: 26905685fe7e273d324a48a289c547a6f78fc8d3.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ntara's post
Like Reply
( myself babar qureshi 18 year old mu$slim boy dark skinned 6 feet height with tawiz around my neck  , i was the qadri qureshis son my father had many butcher shops in town )

( i studied in Dhanlaxmi campus and i was the cricket squad captain ..all the kids wanted to be in team some tried bribing but me being 5 time ..,. i never took any bribe and i only took boys who had talent and one boy named karan was particularly sad that his name was not in the team )

( i was huge i weighed around 90 kgs had a 6 pack so no one dared to say anything on my face)

( i named the team pathan 11)
Like Reply
My son is upset because he is not in cricket team so I asked him to invite his captain whose name is babar, whatever I don't like mu$lims but I still invite him for dinner
Talking about myself
( im 38 year old housewife my husband is always on tour for jobb . Im well maintain for my age with 34 32 36 and i like to tease men and love to get appreciated by them )

[Image: images-3.jpg]
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 12:05 AM)Ntara Wrote: My son is upset because he is not in cricket team so I asked him to invite his captain whose name is babar, whatever I don't like mu$lims but I still invite him for dinner
Talking about myself
( im 38 year old housewife my husband is always on tour for jobb . Im well maintain for my age with 34 32 36 and i like to tease men and love to get appreciated by them )

[Image: images-3.jpg]

( i was told by karan that his mom had invited me for dinner on saturday evening )

( now i had rejected him from team so i thought lets visit his house so that he wont feel bad )

( the next day was saturday and i reached at the given address)

ding dongg

( i was wearing a pathani kurta )
Like Reply
I opened the door because my son is doing some work I forgot I invited someone whatever I saw tall mu$lim guy in pathani I'm smiling (just for formality) and welcome him he is directly lookin at my eyes I can't made eye contact with him (i dont know how )I wore sliveless saree because I wore it everytime not anything special.
He came and sat on sofa without greeting me or anything rude behavior

[Image: 541c5b131c7e316702796c4b206c87a5.gif]
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 12:22 AM)Ntara Wrote: I opened the door because my son is doing some work I forgot I invited someone whatever I saw tall mu$lim guy in pathani I'm smiling (just for formality) and welcome him he is directly lookin at my eyes I can't made eye contact with him (i dont know how )I wore sliveless saree because I wore it everytime not anything special.
He came and sat on sofa without greeting me or anything rude behavior

[Image: 541c5b131c7e316702796c4b206c87a5.gif]

( as the door opened i saw a woman who was really beautiful wearing almost sleveless blouse )

aadab ( i waved my palm to my head in an i$lamic way)

( i walked in )

so where is karan ?

myself babar 

may i know u please ( i didnt even know that this is karans mom i thought this is someone else may be some neighbor)

actually karan invited me
Like Reply
I like his style but I'm in my bitch mode so I said
You came to right address and I'm Karans mom
Karan is inside doing some work , cone inside please

[Image: 220082973-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-ls193.gif]
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 12:33 AM)Ntara Wrote: I like his style but I'm in my bitch mode so I said
You came to right address and I'm Karans mom
Karan is inside doing some work , cone inside please

[Image: 220082973-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-ls193.gif]

his ammi...i mean his mom ?( i couldnt believe it as i have never seen such a hot lady as someones mom)

( i walk in ur house)

sorry i didnt knew u are his mom 

thanks for the invitation maam( i was 6 feet tall and ur height was near my chest level so i had to look down at u )

i mean for inviting me for dinner at ur house 

ohh he is working ...( looks inside and no one was there anywhere)

( i was standing in the middle of the front hall)
Like Reply
I forgot that karan went outside to buy something

(He is tall and intimidating and im 5'4 but who cares)

Hey yes I'm his mom (lil bit smiling) 

Karan told me you are captain of the cricket team(he has quite build physic)
Wait I will bring something for you

(As  I turned around I m  shaking my ass lil more I don't know how )

** I have great ass and men dying to see one glimpse of that and I knew it I enjoy alot

[Image: 27606399d58464c5441716815fb03e2620ecbffc.gif]
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 12:57 AM)Ntara Wrote: I forgot that karan went outside to buy something

(He is tall and intimidating and im 5'4 but who cares)

Hey yes I'm his mom (lil bit smiling) 

Karan told me you are captain of the cricket team(he has quite build physic)
Wait I will bring something for you

(As  I turned around I m  shaking my ass lil more I don't know how )

** I have great ass and men dying to see one glimpse of that and I knew it I enjoy alot

[Image: 27606399d58464c5441716815fb03e2620ecbffc.gif]

( i loved the way ur lips moved as u talked)

( fuckk how can karan have such a hot mom wowww i looked at u peeking at u from top to bottom)

yess maam i am the captain of Pathan 11

ok i will wait

( as u turned back and swayed ur ass and walked ufff i was getting horny watching ur hip folds ufff )

(as u went in i sat on the sofa)
Like Reply
[Image: 168123721_b5401.jpg]I went inside ( I dont know why I'm shaking like that ?? Why iam feeling that urge after long time? )
I prepare the tea (I prepared it best ever till now)
I bring tea for him ( lots of checking on me but he stare me direct at my eyes its dominant )
Babar here is your tea( I'm trying to stop looking at him at same time I'm handling my pallu)
[Image: 168123721-b5401.jpg]
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 01:16 AM)Ntara Wrote: [Image: 168123721_b5401.jpg]I went inside ( I dont know why I'm shaking like that ?? Why iam feeling that urge after long time? )
I prepare the tea (I prepared it best ever till now)
I bring tea for him ( lots of checking on me but he stare me direct at my eyes its dominant )
Babar here is your tea( I'm trying to stop looking at him at same time I'm handling my pallu)
[Image: 168123721-b5401.jpg]

( as u come out with tea in ur hand and bend to give me tea i looked at ur sleeveless arm uff and i missed the tea cup as i put forward my hand)

( i smiled at u  in aguilty way and took tea from ur hand i peeked at ur cleavage which u have kept covered so i coudnt see anything)

sipppppp ( i sipped a bit)

hmm bhot badhiya chai banayi hai madamji aapne ( it was the first time a mu$lim was in ur house)
Like Reply
[Image: 28117792aea53f9e73b45bb47def318c1f57beb7.gif]Babar ki nazar meri puri body pe ghum rhi thi( muze acha lga rha tha )
Fir bhi mene cleavage ko achese Dhaka tha
Jese hi sippp liya me pant ki tarif dekhne lgi ( meri nazar bar bar whi ja rhi thi )
Thank you babar aap ke liye khana bhi bnaya he ( bolo ke sath khelte hue Hass diya )
(Me to bhul hi gyi thi ye ek mu$lim he aur pehli bar yha koi mu$lim Aya he ittar ki khushbu aa rhi thi)
Ab me babar ko bar bar smile Dene lagg gyi
[+] 2 users Like Ntara's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 01:38 AM)Ntara Wrote: [Image: 28117792aea53f9e73b45bb47def318c1f57beb7.gif]Babar ki nazar meri puri body pe ghum rhi thi( muze acha lga rha tha )
Fir bhi mene cleavage ko achese Dhaka tha
Jese hi sippp liya me pant ki tarif dekhne lgi ( meri nazar bar bar whi ja rhi thi )
Thank you babar aap ke liye khana bhi bnaya he ( bolo ke sath khelte hue Hass diya )
(Me to bhul hi gyi thi ye ek mu$lim he aur pehli bar yha koi mu$lim Aya he ittar ki khushbu aa rhi thi)
Ab me babar ko bar bar smile Dene lagg gyi

( the natural scent of ur skin was making me horny and the way u were talking)

mmmm ( i was inhaling the nice scent of ur skin as u were standing near by)

khana ? haa bhot bhook lagi hai ( looking at ur side waist)

aapka pati kaha hai i mean ghar me aur koi hai ?

( i was enquiring about who else is in the house as i wanted u now )

( i was looking at ur arm armpit intersection region)

( i placed the chai cup away after drinking it)
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPphH2ygy66iOioRBF5TD...w&usqp=CAU][Image: a4de25a484a3c8bfb15cf115a0b9f0a1.gif]Pati to yha nhi rehte(slutty smile krte hue)
Notice kr rhi ke tum kamar dekh rhe ho(thoda pallu hata diya )
Navel dikha rhi hu
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 01:51 AM)Ntara Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPphH2ygy66iOioRBF5TD...w&usqp=CAU][Image: a4de25a484a3c8bfb15cf115a0b9f0a1.gif]Pati to yha nhi rehte(slutty smile krte hue)
Notice kr rhi ke tum kamar dekh rhe ho(thoda pallu hata diya )
Navel dikha rhi hu

( pati yaha nhi hai and beta bhi nhi hai so it means only u and me)

( mu me pani aa gya nabhi dekhke )

( i move my head foward slowly and tilted my head a bit and kissed ur navel hole) ummmmmmmm ( sitting on the sofa)

ye bhi kha sakta hu ?
Like Reply
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJDGIiz7VaThQA-wu9upq...g&usqp=CAU]Ehhh yeh kya kr rhe ho( me sharma ke uth gyi)
Tumhe yhi sab sikhaya jata he kya school me
( fake gussa dikha rhi hu)
( rom rom me aag LG gyi he)
Bhot khush ho gyi but jese tumne upar dekha angry face bna liya
Like Reply
(16-02-2022, 02:07 AM)Ntara Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJDGIiz7VaThQA-wu9upq...g&usqp=CAU]Ehhh yeh kya kr rhe ho( me sharma ke uth gyi)
Tumhe yhi sab sikhaya jata he kya school me
( fake gussa dikha rhi hu)
( rom rom me aag LG gyi he)
Bhot khush ho gyi but jese tumne upar dekha angry face bna liya

( as u showed anry face but didnt really resisted me )

ummm ummm ummmm  ( kissed on ur belly surrounding navel)

mai madrasa me gya hu school nhi ummmmmm ( tasting ur nice fleshy side belly ) ummmmmm 

( i was sitting and u were standing in front of me)

bhot tasty ho aap waise aummmmmmmm ( my dick got hard and pathhani kurta pe ek tent ban rha tha)
Like Reply
[Image: nayan2.gif]Yeh kya ho rha he( khase aayi itni himmat , bhot kasss ke paida he kamar ko )
Madarsa wale jock pa hasi aa gyi ( but hassi rock ke gusse me)
Ye sab mere Aage nhi chalega
( but pant me bna tent dekha to pagal ho gyi)
Please choro na ( khudko smhalte hue)
Like Reply