Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
DISCLAIMER : THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IMAGINATION BASED ON PURE FANTASY. ALL THE CHARACTERS OF THE STORY ARE 18+ AND THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER WITH ANY REAL LIFE PERSON OR PERSONS. ALL THE EVENTS DESCRIBED IN THE STORRY ARE ALSO IMAGINARY AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY REAL LIFE INCIDENTS OR EVENTS. THE STORY IS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF READERS OF 18+ AGE GROUP ONLY.
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

[+] 3 users Like Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Story shall be started only if minimum 50 votes are received
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

[+] 1 user Likes Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply
Please update
Like Reply
Please start..
Like Reply
(14-02-2022, 05:26 AM)joy2008 Wrote: Please update

Thanks for your interest

Like Reply
Start the story ASAP
Like Reply
Boss, in this genre 50 vote is very tough....you know that....
Because in this region people not familiar to this....

So, request you to start the story....please.....

And we hope after 2/3 posts reader will increase......
Like Reply
(14-02-2022, 05:29 AM)Johnnn63 Wrote: Please start..

Let the Polling should end

Like Reply
Just start bro, the interest will increase as you write. We need more stories like this
Like Reply
(14-02-2022, 11:04 AM)Johnnn63 Wrote: Boss, in this genre 50 vote is very tough....you know that....
Because in this region people not familiar to this....

So, request you to start the story....please.....

And we hope after 2/3 posts reader will increase......

just 13 votes

people should come out to vote without any hesitation so that this story begins soon
[+] 1 user Likes PATRIOT's post
Like Reply
Is it about priyanka chopra?
Like Reply
Please update.
Like Reply
First update coming today

[+] 2 users Like Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting boss...
Like Reply
PART-1

Shubham was posted as Custom Officer at the Mumbai International Airport.

Shubham was young officer. He was 25. He was 6 ft 2 inch tall and handsome with fair complexion.

He was enjoying his job as Custom Officer. As part of his job he has to frisk and search and sometimes even strip search the passengers coming from the foreign countries to ensure that they are not hiding any smuggled goods or objects. Passengers were frequently caught by the Custom Officers mainly for 2 reasons-first was the smuggling of foreign goods to avoid the custom duty payment and second reason was the smuggling of illegal and prohibited goods like drugs etc. It was prime duty of Custom Officers to keep a check on both type of passengers.

In the Airport Custom Office, another custom officer was Sangeeta who was responsible for frisking and searching the female passengers.
Normally male passengers were frisked and strip searched by Shubham and female passengers were frisked and strip searched by Sangeeta, but there are certain lucky days when Sangeeta is on leave. On such occasions, even female passengers are frisked and strip searched by Shubham and he always look for such golden opportunities.

Today when Sangeeta took a short leave for some urgent work after lunch time, Shubham’s cock in his Uniform Pant has become rock hard simply in anticipation of some sexy female passengers brought to his cabin for frisking or strip searching.

At around 3 PM, Airport Security Guard came to his cabin. When Shubham saw that he has brought Priyanka Chopra for checking, he simply jumped from his seat and thanked his stars for presenting before him a rare golden opportunity. Till date he has seen her sexy body in Movies only and has masturbated thousands of time thinking about her. Now this sexy actress was standing before him for frisking and strip searching.

Priyanka was in Tight Black T-Shirt and Blue Jeans. As usual she was looking very hot and sexy.

Priyanka Chopra was feeling very nervous and asked : Is there no lady officer here ?

Shubham ignored her question and asked her in stern voice : Madam, please co-operate and let us do our job as quickly as possible. There are other passengers also waiting outside. Since my lady custom officer is on leave today, I have to do her job also. Now please keep your bag on the table so that I can frisk you.

Priyanka kept her handbag on the Table and came in front of Shubham.

Shubham started to frisk her with his hands. His hands were freely roaming on her body covered by the T-Shirt and Jeans. When Shubham placed his hands on her boobs and pressed on the pretext of frisking, Priyanka got angry : Officer, what are you doing ? I am a Super Star and you are treating me like a petty criminal. I have already told the Guard that I have nothing to hide.

Shubham simply ignored her and continued with his job.

After pressing her T-Shirt covered Boobs for few moments, Shubham now started frisking her lower body covered in Jeans. His hands were roaming and fondling her Jeans covered legs and thighs and suddenly he inserted his hand in the Back Pocket of her Jeans and came out with a Small white Powder Packet and showing the same to Priyanka he asked in stern voice : What is this madam ?

(In fact the white powder packet which Shubham was showing to Priyanka was secretly planted by Shubham himself in her pocket at the time of frisking so that he can fulfill his dream of enjoying the sexy Bollywood actress)

Priyanka was now very scared. She told : What is this ? I do not know. This does not belong to me.

Seeing Priyanka scared , Shubham was now happy that he has been able to trap Priyanka in his conspiracy.

Shubham : Madam, this 10 Gram Drugs packet has been found in your possession. You may have to spend 10 years of your life in Jail. But that is not my immediate concern. My immediate concern is that you must be hiding some other drugs or other banned substances and objects and I have no other option but to strip search you.

Priyanka was now literally very nervous, upset and angry : What ? Strip Search by a male officer ?

Shubham was feeling his erection coming out of his pant and told Priyanka : You have been caught with 10 Grams of Drugs. You are now under arrest. Now strip immediately otherwise I will call security guards from outside who will help you in taking off your clothes.

By now, Priyanka has understood the seriousness of the problem and was literally in tears. She knelt down before Shubham and pleaded with folded hands : Please Officer, there must be some other way to resolve this whole situation. I do not want to be strip searched and please forget about that white powder packet……..we can work out something.

Shubham ( In stern voice ) : Stand up and strip !!!

Priyanka now stood before him and started to take off her clothes.

After few moments, she was standing before him in her Bra and Panty only.

Shubham’s cock was now throbbing in his Pants and he was feeling his erection with his hands. His dream actress was standing before him in complete submission and ready to do everything for him.

Shubham came near Priyanka and stood behind her. He pressed her pant covered throbbing cock on her Ass cheeks and placed his both hands on her Boobs. He inserted his hands in her bra and kept playing with her milky boobs for some time.

Bollywood Superstar  Actress Priyanka was standing helpless in the arms of Shubham and he was busy in fondling every inch of  her sexy body.

After some time Shubham’s hands were roaming on her smooth belly area near her navel and suddenly he inserted his hand in her Panty and felt her Shaved pussy for few moments. Her pussy was wet.

Shubham : So you are getting wet - It means that you are enjoying all this ?

Now Priyanka’s face was red with shame and humiliation. She did not reply and waited for the next step of Shubham

Shubham : Madam, except that 10 Grams Drugs Packet, we did not find anything else from this strip search. You are now under arrest. I will now prepare a Formal Arrest Memo and you will be presented tomorrow before a Court for taking your further remand for interrogation.

Priyanka was now totally broken . She told Shubham : Officer, I am totally at your mercy now. Please help me somehow to come out of this situation. I am ready to do whatever you want. I do not want to go to Jail even for a day.

To be continued……………..

[+] 5 users Like Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply
Wow....great narration.....
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 02:19 PM)Johnnn63 Wrote: Wow....great narration.....

Thanks

Like Reply
PART-2

Shubham was now fully confident that this sexy superstar actress was in his complete control.

He told Priyanka : OK. If you do not want to go to Jail then listen to me carefully. Here is your arrest memo. You have to sign this arrest memo. By signing this Arrest Memo, you are accepting that you have been caught red handed smuggling 10 Grams of banned Drugs into Indian territory where you can be jailed for 10 years. I will not forward this arrest memo to court for action and will keep it with me.

Shubham continued further : For the next 10 years, you will be my sex slave. You will do whatever I tell you to do. You will not ask any question and will obey all my commands instantly without any hesitation. You will not make any excuses to me to avoid my any command or order. If you are OK with what I am saying then sign this Arrest Memo and go home now. You will not go to Jail but act as my sex slave for the next 10 years. In this period of 10 years, if you choose to not obey my commands then I will forward this Arrest Memo to Court for further necessary action.

Priyanka was listening him very carefully. When he was finished, Priyanka readily accepted everything : Yes Sir, I have no problem in becoming your sex slave for the next 10 years. Priyanka signed the Arrest Memo and gave her Address and Telephone number etc. as was asked in the Arrest memo.

When she was ready to go, Shubham suddenly grabbed her face towards him and started kissing her soft red lips passionately for few minutes. After enjoying her lips, he told her : Now you can go your home. I will contact you in the evening or tomorrow for my further commands which you will have to obey. Save my phone number and always pick my phone instantly without any delay. One More thing, this deal between you and me should remain a top secret and nobody should come to know about the same. If It came to my notice that you have divulged the details of this deal to any lawyer or any other person then I will forward this Arrest Memo to Court without even informing you.

Priyanka collected her Bag from the Table and departed from the Custom Clearance Area.

Shubham was unmarried and was living alone in the 2 BHK Flat allotted in the Government Officers Colony. His parents and other family members were living in his home town of Lucknow and he got the posting at Mumbai Customs Department after his selection for the post.

After reaching the Flat, Shubham called Priyanka on phone at around 8 PM.

Priyanka picked the call instantly : Yes Sir

Shubham : Come to my Flat immediately. I am sending you my Google location on Whatsaapp.

Priyanka : OK Sir. No problem.

Shubham was in his T-Shirt and Short. His Cock was becoming rock hard after thinking about the things which are going to happen very soon.

Around 9 PM, someone knocked at the Door of the Flat. Shubham Opened the door and welcomed Priyanka in the Flat.

Priyanka was wearing the Red Saree with matching blouse and was looking very stunning and sexy as most of her sexy figure was visible to Shubham.

Shubham was sitting on Sofa with his legs spread comfortably. His bulge in the Short was clearly visible to Priyanka, who was standing in front of him waiting for his commands
Shubham kept staring at her saree clad sexy figure for few moments and then said : Take off your Sari

Priyanka took off her Sari instantly

Now She was in Blouse and Petticoat on her body

Shubham : Take off Your Blouse and Petticoat

Priyanka took off her Blouse and petticoat one by one and was now standing before him in Bra and Panty only
Shubham : Whenever I call you to my place, you will never wear a Bra or Panty. Only Blouse, Petticoat and Sari is permissible dress for you to come to my place. Understand ?

Priyanka : Yes Sir

Shubham : Now take off this Bra and Panty and come near me.

To be continued ................

Like Reply
Great start with back to back 2 hot updates
Like Reply
Nice updates
Like Reply