Bully and my mom
Hello guys.. This is Rahul. I am aged 18. I live with my mom kareena aged 38. I lost my father two years ago. From then on, it's my mom who takes care of me.

Talking about my mom. She looks like bollywood actress. 

I joined college and unfortunately got into trouble with one guy named Salim. He used to beat the shit out of me but I didn't say anything to my mom. My mom used to observe this and asked me what happened. 

So I told everything and she said.. "lemme take care son!". I was so happy that my mom will take care of me and deal with Salim.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM0Xqsc9ypU8-aPa04ES9...w&usqp=CAU]
[+] 1 user Likes Cuckson69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-02-2022, 11:27 PM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Hello guys.. This is Rahul. I am aged 18. I live with my mom kareena aged 38. I lost my father two years ago. From then on, it's my mom who takes care of me.

Talking about my mom. She looks like bollywood actress. 

I joined college and unfortunately got into trouble with one guy named Salim. He used to beat the shit out of me but I didn't say anything to my mom. My mom used to observe this and asked me what happened. 

So I told everything and she said.. "lemme take care son!". I was so happy that my mom will take care of me and deal with Salim.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM0Xqsc9ypU8-aPa04ES9...w&usqp=CAU]

(myself salim pathan 20 years old i failed in 1st year 2 times so i am the senior guy in class)

( as after first test i knew that rahul was good in studies i used to give him my entire assignments to complete )

( rahul was also known as my pet in class but i treated him badly all the time even after he gets my assignments completed first i used to slap him for no reason )

( kids in my class called me salim bhai and no one dared to talk against me )

( one time it happened that rahul didnt completed my assignments and some part of assignment was incomplete so as punishment i pulled him to washroom and pissed in his mouth after beating him  this was the level of humiliation i did on rahul)
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
(09-02-2022, 11:34 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (myself salim pathan 20 years old i failed in 1st year 2 times so i am the senior guy in class)

( as after first test i knew that rahul was good in studies i used to give him my entire assignments to complete )

( rahul was also known as my pet in class but i treated him badly all the time even after he gets my assignments completed first i used to slap him for no reason )

( kids in my class called me salim bhai and no one dared to talk against me )

( one time it happened that rahul didnt completed my assignments and some part of assignment was incomplete so as punishment i pulled him to washroom and pissed in his mouth after beating him  this was the level of humiliation i did on rahul)
Salim used to humiliate me a lot and he is the worst person I have ever met in my life. 

After saying about bullying, My mom then checked my mobile without my knowledge and she checked our chat and confirmed its this Salim who is bullying me but she somehow got attracted to him after seeing his workout status. 

Then she told me to invite Salim home for dinner and she will settle my bullying all at once. I am more than happy and informed the same to Salim. 
[Image: 269174703989ebe6c8cdaed7bc079ec34e8389eb.jpg]
Like Reply
(09-02-2022, 11:53 PM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Salim used to humiliate me a lot and he is the worst person I have ever met in my life. 

After saying about bullying, My mom then checked my mobile without my knowledge and she checked our chat and confirmed its this Salim who is bullying me but she somehow got attracted to him after seeing his workout status. 

Then she told me to invite Salim home for dinner and she will settle my bullying all at once. I am more than happy and informed the same to Salim. 
[Image: 269174703989ebe6c8cdaed7bc079ec34e8389eb.jpg]

( i was told by my pet rahul that his mom has made delicious dinner at his house and told me to come to his house even i wanted to eat some good delicious food from some h!ndu household)

( i was 6 feet 2 inch tall pathan dark black skinned drove a bullet my dad had multiple butchers shop)

( i came to ur building and i was wearing a pathani suit i was the only mu$lim in ur building now it was as if i was an invader in ur society)

ding donggg
Like Reply
(09-02-2022, 11:56 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was told by my pet rahul that his mom has made delicious dinner at his house and told me to come to his house even i wanted to eat some good delicious food from some h!ndu household)

( i was 6 feet 2 inch tall pathan dark black skinned drove a bullet my dad had multiple butchers shop)

( i came to ur building and i was wearing a pathani suit i was the only mu$lim in ur building now it was as if i was an invader in ur society)

ding donggg

Kareena : it has been years since i had sex after the demise of my hubby. We used to be very active in bed but his untimely death made me alone again and forcefully controlled my sexual feelings till now. But after seeing Salim, that sexual urge has tickled inside me. His strong pathani body made me feel that I'm a woman again. 

So I was getting ready for the meet. I purposefully wore a sleeveless saree, applied Kajal and lipstick. Did some makeup to look good, like 30 year old girl. 

Soon I heard the door bell ringing and went to open the door. 

Rahul : i heard the door bell ringing and came out of my room to open but I saw mom opening the door. Normally, she used to tell me to do this but she opened this time. So i was just seeing them.. Getting fear on seeing my bully Salim. [Image: 269401366a0a6a27fd6475e09e18aeb520b80899.gif]
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 12:07 AM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Kareena : it has been years since i had sex after the demise of my hubby. We used to be very active in bed but his untimely death made me alone again and forcefully controlled my sexual feelings till now. But after seeing Salim, that sexual urge has tickled inside me. His strong pathani body made me feel that I'm a woman again. 

So I was getting ready for the meet. I purposefully wore a sleeveless saree, applied Kajal and lipstick. Did some makeup to look good, like 30 year old girl. 

Soon I heard the door bell ringing and went to open the door. 

Rahul : i heard the door bell ringing and came out of my room to open but I saw mom opening the door. Normally, she used to tell me to do this but she opened this time. So i was just seeing them.. Getting fear on seeing my bully Salim. [Image: 269401366a0a6a27fd6475e09e18aeb520b80899.gif]

( as the door opened it was a milky white woman wearing sleveless i looked above at the room number because i thought i am at wrong adress)

7th floor room number 3 

this is rahuls house ? ( i asked with a bit of query but i kept looking at ur milky arms)

( woww h!ndu milfs are so milky hot )

i was searching for rahul kapoors house ( i never thought rahul can have this hot mom)
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 12:13 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as the door opened it was a milky white woman wearing sleveless i looked above at the room number because i thought i am at wrong adress)

7th floor room number 3 

this is rahuls house ? ( i asked with a bit of query but i kept looking at ur milky arms)

( woww h!ndu milfs are so milky hot )

i was searching for rahul kapoors house ( i never thought rahul can have this hot mom)
Kareena : As I opened the door, I found this tall and handsome guy whom I saw in Rahul's mobile again. This time I'm seeing him closely and I the image of Salim working out is coming inside my mind. 

I scanned him top to bottom and was awe struck by the size his bicep i can see from his t shirt. 

But, he is my son's bully so I have to be angry. So I put on a fake anger and talked in an assertive tone. 

" yes, this is his house and I'm his mother. And you are Salim right. Come inside, we have a lot to talk" I said and was going inside, showing him my milky back. 

Rahul :while seeing, I observed that Salim saw me and his eyes met mine and i shivered just by that. Then looking at the way my mom talked, I got some courage. [Image: 26940129512d9ec547d1df761030686ed1395482.gif]
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 12:20 AM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Kareena : As I opened the door, I found this tall and handsome guy whom I saw in Rahul's mobile again. This time I'm seeing him closely and I the image of Salim working out is coming inside my mind. 

I scanned him top to bottom and was awe struck by the size his bicep i can see from his t shirt. 

But, he is my son's bully so I have to be angry. So I put on a fake anger and talked in an assertive tone. 

" yes, this is his house and I'm his mother. And you are Salim right. Come inside, we have a lot to talk" I said and was going inside, showing him my milky back. 

Rahul :while seeing, I observed that Salim saw me and his eyes met mine and i shivered just by that. Then looking at the way my mom talked, I got some courage. [Image: 26940129512d9ec547d1df761030686ed1395482.gif]

( i looked at the way ur mom was moving her lips while talking woww i coudnt believe it when ur mom said she is ur mom )

his mother ?.... ( looked at ur milky arms again and ur nice luscious lips)

yes i am Salim Pathan ( i mostly call friends mom aunty but i didnt wanted to call u aunty as u were very beautiful )

( as u turned i looked at ur nice fleshy hip folds ufff )

( i entered in the front room i didnt removed my footwear , i looked at rahul strictly ...rahul used to polish my shoes and clean my footwear at my finger flick )

talk ?

( it was 9 pm)

i was told rahul was giving me some delicious dinner
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 12:26 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i looked at the way ur mom was moving her lips while talking woww i coudnt believe it when ur mom said she is ur mom )

his mother ?.... ( looked at ur milky arms again and ur nice luscious lips)

yes i am Salim Pathan ( i mostly call friends mom aunty but i didnt wanted to call u aunty as u were very beautiful )

( as u turned i looked at ur nice fleshy hip folds ufff )

( i entered in the front room i didnt removed my footwear , i looked at rahul strictly ...rahul used to polish my shoes and clean my footwear at my finger flick )

talk ?

( it was 9 pm)

i was told rahul was giving me some delicious dinner
Kareena : Even though I acted angered and commanding. This Salim didn't change his attitude and still he has that arrogance. And he was looking at my son angrily while talking with me. 

" hello.. I'm talking with you. Look at me" i said signalling my fingers pointing me but I didn't observe that I'm pointing my fingers at my cleavage. 

[Image: 26975888cf545d2f03c70004ccad3225753dac36.gif]

Then I half turned towards Rahul, twisting my hip and talked with Rahul, " hey Rahul.. You didn't tell him that he is here for talking about bullying." I got angry so I put my hand on hips and was looking at him. 

Then I turned towards Salim and said, " see Salim.. I called you to talk about my son. You can have dinner here as my son already told that. " i said with my hips still on my hips and anger in face 

[Image: 26961125ad0b85d9e2892de4776605068f4cf320.gif]
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 12:36 AM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Kareena : Even though I acted angered and commanding. This Salim didn't change his attitude and still he has that arrogance. And he was looking at my son angrily while talking with me. 

" hello.. I'm talking with you. Look at me" i said signalling my fingers pointing me but I didn't observe that I'm pointing my fingers at my cleavage. 

[Image: 26975888cf545d2f03c70004ccad3225753dac36.gif]

Then I half turned towards Rahul, twisting my hip and talked with Rahul, " hey Rahul.. You didn't tell him that he is here for talking about bullying." I got angry so I put my hand on hips and was looking at him. 

Then I turned towards Salim and said, " see Salim.. I called you to talk about my son. You can have dinner here as my son already told that. " i said with my hips still on my hips and anger in face 

[Image: 26961125ad0b85d9e2892de4776605068f4cf320.gif]

( i have banged many h!ndu girls in my college but i havent been horny for someones mother till now but now seeing ur mom was making me hungry for her milky flesh)

( as u pointed at ur cleavage i looked at ur cleavage slit and slowly licked my lips )

( as ur mom turned towards u i saw her milky waist ...there was 2 feet distance between ur mom and me ...and  u were to my left at a 4 feet distance)

about ur son ? 

what to talk about rahul  ( i looked at rahul strictly)

what happened to ur son 

( i saw the garlanded photo of a man in the wall and also there was a romantic pic of ur mom with that guy and i read the name Kareena on the wall pic)
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 12:45 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i have banged many h!ndu girls in my college but i havent been horny for someones mother till now but now seeing ur mom was making me hungry for her milky flesh)

( as u pointed at ur cleavage i looked at ur cleavage slit and slowly licked my lips )

( as ur mom turned towards u i saw her milky waist ...there was 2 feet distance between ur mom and me ...and  u were to my left at a 4 feet distance)

about ur son ? 

what to talk about rahul  ( i looked at rahul strictly)

what happened to ur son 

( i saw the garlanded photo of a man in the wall and also there was a romantic pic of ur mom with that guy and i read the name Kareena on the wall pic)

Kareena : i got frustrated with this bully Salim's attitude. He is acting like nothing happened.

" Don't you know what happened. Stop harassing my son.,!! He is also a friend like you right. So why are you treating him like that" I said with a concern as well as anger.

I said now folding my hands and tilting my head. 
[Image: 26986165b0e8c658a4bf55990e3c70dc2d7abc5a.jpg]

Rahul : I'm just listening to the conversation and I know That Salim won't bend easily. So I told,

" mom.. He will be here for some more time. Why don't you talk with him nicely"

I said in a low voice, standing beside my mom and whispering like a coward. 

[Image: 2700133323797198596338b80cffad4024244902.gif]
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 12:55 AM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Kareena : i got frustrated with this bully Salim's attitude. He is acting like nothing happened.

" Don't you know what happened. Stop harassing my son.,!! He is also a friend like you right. So why are you treating him like that" I said with a concern as well as anger.

I said now folding my hands and tilting my head. 
[Image: 26986165b0e8c658a4bf55990e3c70dc2d7abc5a.jpg]

Rahul : I'm just listening to the conversation and I know That Salim won't bend easily. So I told,

" mom.. He will be here for some more time. Why don't you talk with him nicely"

I said in a low voice, standing beside my mom and whispering like a coward. 

[Image: 2700133323797198596338b80cffad4024244902.gif]

( it was not recently that i made rahul drink my piss straight to his mouth and pissed on his face just to show my dominance on him for no reason )

i am his superior ( i actually said senior but both of u heard superior as i was dark black skinned and hard bodied and u were milky white)

( i looked at rahul) did i harassed u rahul ( my eyes spoke the message " u know how to talk to a pathan" )

he is my junior i try to make him learn the real world ( i was laughing inside)
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 01:02 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( it was not recently that i made rahul drink my piss straight to his mouth and pissed on his face just to show my dominance on him for no reason )

i am his superior ( i actually said senior but both of u heard superior as i was dark black skinned and hard bodied and u were milky white)

( i looked at rahul) did i harassed u rahul ( my eyes spoke the message " u know how to talk to a pathan" )

he is my junior i try to make him learn the real world ( i was laughing inside)

Kareena : i was shocked with this boy's way of talking with elders. He is intimidating my son right in front of me.
[Image: 270294226dc9defe0c25ec33b0e8bf62ad301a41.jpg]

" hey.you" I snapped my fingers before his face and raising my arm and exposing my underarm

". When I'm talking with you.. You should look at me only.. Don't talk before me to my boy like that" I said
[Image: 27029398727baa7bfa41fd6ca1acd8e354cd675b.gif]
" what's this superior, you and my son are same. You both study in same class. Okay"

" and you don't teach him anything. Just leave him like that.. That's all i wanted" 

Rahul :as he asked, i looked down and didn't say anything
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 01:12 AM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Kareena : i was shocked with this boy's way of talking with elders. He is intimidating my son right in front of me.
[Image: 270294226dc9defe0c25ec33b0e8bf62ad301a41.jpg]

" hey.you" I snapped my fingers before his face and raising my arm and exposing my underarm

". When I'm talking with you.. You should look at me only.. Don't talk before me to my boy like that" I said
[Image: 27029398727baa7bfa41fd6ca1acd8e354cd675b.gif]
" what's this superior, you and my son are same. You both study in same class. Okay"

" and you don't teach him anything. Just leave him like that.. That's all i wanted" 

Rahul :as he asked, i looked down and didn't say anything

( that slight exposure of ur right underarm rubbed the fetish in me)

really ? ( when u said just to leave him )

( rahul used to complete all my assignments all my homeworks get my projects submitted, he was also my personal pet which meant he used to clean my shoes press my leg and arms like a slave )

and why would i do that 

what will i get in return ( i looked at ur lips ur fleshy arms and ur waist as i said that)
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 01:18 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( that slight exposure of ur right underarm rubbed the fetish in me)

really ? ( when u said just to leave him )

( rahul used to complete all my assignments all my homeworks get my projects submitted, he was also my personal pet which meant he used to clean my shoes press my leg and arms like a slave )

and why would i do that 

what will i get in return ( i looked at ur lips ur fleshy arms and ur waist as i said that)
Kareena : l observed the way you are looking at me. Like a MAN looks at a woman and It reminded me of your body again. Forgetting momentarily about the way you treated my only son. 
[Image: 27001593ece1f04bfa4ce8fb8837780e7fbfe371.gif]
But i acted normal. I heard what you said and didn't understand. 

" what. I didn't get you" I said frowning my forehead and folding my hands again.. 

" see Mr. If i give a complaint in the college, you will be in trouble. So I'm saving you here" 

Whereas as rahul is pulling me back to talk nicely and I was pushing him away.. 

Rahul : " maa.. Please.. Not like this"
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 01:25 AM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Kareena : l observed the way you are looking at me. Like a MAN looks at a woman and It reminded me of your body again. Forgetting momentarily about the way you treated my only son. 
[Image: 27001593ece1f04bfa4ce8fb8837780e7fbfe371.gif]
But i acted normal. I heard what you said and didn't understand. 

" what. I didn't get you" I said frowning my forehead and folding my hands again.. 

" see Mr. If i give a complaint in the college, you will be in trouble. So I'm saving you here" 

Whereas as rahul is pulling me back to talk nicely and I was pushing him away.. 

Rahul : " maa.. Please.. Not like this"

( as ur mom said if she gave a complaint ...actually u had complaint against me couple of times to principal )

( principal used to live in a mu$slim populated area and we had many butcher shops there and he was afraid of my father as we had many bullies in area so he just warned me softly and nothing happened)

( when rahul told u to talk softy he had first hand experience that it wont work )

( i looked at rahul and flicked my finger and looked at my boots which meant he had to remove my boots and press my feet like a slave)

flickk flickkk

( i looked at ur mom) 

i need something in return ( looks at ur moms luscious lips)

something nice delicious and yummy ( looking at ur moms fleshy waist folds i said that)
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 01:37 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as ur mom said if she gave a complaint ...actually u had complaint against me couple of times to principal )

( principal used to live in a mu$slim populated area and we had many butcher shops there and he was afraid of my father as we had many bullies in area so he just warned me softly and nothing happened)

( when rahul told u to talk softy he had first hand experience that it wont work )

( i looked at rahul and flicked my finger and looked at my boots which meant he had to remove my boots and press my feet like a slave)

flickk flickkk

( i looked at ur mom) 

i need something in return ( looks at ur moms luscious lips)

something nice delicious and yummy ( looking at ur moms fleshy waist folds i said that)

Kareena : he signalled something like owner signals a dog and my son is going towards him.

I caught his hand but he is not stopping. To my shock he removed his slippers and pressed his feet.. 

" rahul!!" I looked at Salim and he is smiling at me. Then I understood he doesn't get threatened like this.

"well.. I have made dinner for you. Why don't you come and have dinner here. Be our guest." I said putting a smile and I looked at my son.. He is pleased with my action..
[Image: 27029479bfd262ee1ef398d88a1678dca249fb3b.jpg]
Rahul : i don't have no other go. If I say no, he will piss on my face even before my mom and i can't take that. So I did what he wanted.
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 01:47 AM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Kareena : he signalled something like owner signals a dog and my son is going towards him.

I caught his hand but he is not stopping. To my shock he removed his slippers and pressed his feet.. 

" rahul!!" I looked at Salim and he is smiling at me. Then I understood he doesn't get threatened like this.

"well.. I have made dinner for you. Why don't you come and have dinner here. Be our guest." I said putting a smile and I looked at my son.. He is pleased with my action..
[Image: 27029479bfd262ee1ef398d88a1678dca249fb3b.jpg]
Rahul : i don't have no other go. If I say no, he will piss on my face even before my mom and i can't take that. So I did what he wanted.

( as rahul got on kees and started removing my boots i patted his head like a owner does to a dog)

good boy ( pressed his cheecks as if he is some small kid)

go keep my boots in shoe rack 

i hope that dinner will be delicious just like you rahuls mom ( i smiled a bit )
( i didnt took ur name even though i saw ur name on the photo on wall)

i mean all h!ndu woman are delicious ....( i acted as if i said that in mistake)..i mean all h!ndu woman make delicious food
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 01:54 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as rahul got on kees and started removing my boots i patted his head like a owner does to a dog)

good boy ( pressed his cheecks as if he is some small kid)

go keep my boots in shoe rack 

i hope that dinner will be delicious just like you rahuls mom ( i smiled a bit )
( i didnt took ur name even though i saw ur name on the photo on wall)

i mean all h!ndu woman are delicious ....( i acted as if i said that in mistake)..i mean all h!ndu woman make delicious food

Kareena : i am just seeing how he is petting my son like his dog and my son's sad situation. He too should be blamed for that. He is not body builder... Neither he is big and he shouldn't have messed with people like salim...

I shouldn't be thinking like this but slowly the pity for my son is going away... 

As he went, this Salim started flirting with me, a woman double his age.

I just put a smile for your comments and said thanks. As if I didn't hear your comments about my hotness... 

Then Salim came towards me and patted on my milky white shoulder and asked casually " come..show me the way",
[Image: 2705444921981207f3de05d74cb651445d0ea9d4.gif]
I got shocked and walked quickly and we were in dining
[Image: 270544072b694b4a02b14978b62fc4cad77a9004.gif]
Rahul : after I put his boots on rack, I saw my mom and Salim gone. I got a very bad image but i shrugged it off and found them in kitchen..
Like Reply
(10-02-2022, 02:09 AM)Cuckson69 Wrote: Kareena : i am just seeing how he is petting my son like his dog and my son's sad situation. He too should be blamed for that. He is not body builder... Neither he is big and he shouldn't have messed with people like salim...

I shouldn't be thinking like this but slowly the pity for my son is going away... 

As he went, this Salim started flirting with me, a woman double his age.

I just put a smile for your comments and said thanks. As if I didn't hear your comments about my hotness... 

Then Salim came towards me and patted on my milky white shoulder and asked casually " come..show me the way",
[Image: 2705444921981207f3de05d74cb651445d0ea9d4.gif]
I got shocked and walked quickly and we were in dining
[Image: 270544072b694b4a02b14978b62fc4cad77a9004.gif]
Rahul : after I put his boots on rack, I saw my mom and Salim gone. I got a very bad image but i shrugged it off and found them in kitchen..

( as u turned and rahul took my boots and went near shoerack i walked and came behind ur back and hlold ur fleshy arms and wispered in ur ear)

show me the place where i feast ( i inhaled and exhaled over ur neck sides just getting the scent of u was making me hard now)

( as u walked i followed you , hearing ur heel make sound tickk tockk on floor was seductive and enthralling)

( i came to the nice royaly decorated dinin hall)

( i wiffed ur bare back as u stood near the counter and setting plates on table)

mmmmmmmmmmm i am hungry kareeena ( first time i took ur name )
[+] 2 users Like KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply