Misc. Erotica HUMILIATION OF TEACHERMOM
Hi guys this is my first time writing a story. Give me feedback and help me to improve All Characters used in this story are above 18.

HUMILIATION OF TEACHERMOM
CHAPTER 1 

My name is vijayalakshmi I'm working as a school teacher I'm 36 years old and mother of two kids my son is 18 years old and my daughter is 20 years old both studying in college. My husband works in city he only visits us once a month. My school located in a remote village which is outdoor from a city. I go to school daily in public bus. I'm both strict and friendly with student some students like me and some are afraid of me. I take classes for 12th standard and most of the students are above the age of 18 as the failed in exam and studying again only few students are new many of them are writing their exam on third try as a 12th student. In total there are only 20 students in 12 and in that only 7 students are new and others are 19 years old. It was the starting of the new school year and got on the Public bus to school there I saw my old 12 students on school uniform they were standing near me I asked them "why are you boys comming to school,did you boys have failed again?" . One of the student said " why do you care?" . I got angry on what he said but I didn't argue with him instead I started to ignore the group of boys. As I said early these boys are afraid of me in class but they seems have gotten rid of it as it is their third year as 12 students. As I got to the school I heard about the boys, my colleagues said about them that the also failed this time in 12,but the management can't kick them out because one of the boy's father is an MLA. I was spending my first class hours in staffroom because I'm a Tamil teacher and they don't have class for language teachers in first hours. While I was sitting on staffroom and working on attendance register for the year I saw the boys from the 12th class roaming around the corridor instead of being in class. "Why are u roaming around ? , where is your class?" They started to ignore me and they left to top floor. I thought to myself i should make this boys afraid of me again. As a week pasted the institution decided to seperate the new comers from the old students. Institute thought they mighty be spoiled by the old students. From that day the teachers are annoyed to go to the class 12 B that class was filled with gang of old students the formed a group and they started ragging other students. I got assigned to that class as a Tamil teacher.
It was my first class of the year to that class, as usual I started the class when I was talking about the story in the syllabus one boy was looking something under the table. He is Harish the only son of an MLA.I went near him he was using mobile phone. 
"Is this class or your play ground " i snatched the phone away from his hands I looked into his eyes to see fear he was not afraid instead he was angry he pushed me aside and grabbed his mobile and went outside. I got angry by this and reported to the principal but he said he can't do anything because of his father. I also didn't want to make this as a big issue so I leave the problem. Two days later at evening when I was in my home I got a message on WhatsApp I don't know who it was .
It was a video I downloaded it and shocked to see it was a video of me bathing fully nude the video was in hd and from an clear angle every inch of my body was visible. I became afraid and body was sweating like never before. I got a New message from the person again " Hey Vijaya enjoyed ur video uh?". " Want me to post this video online and send this to ur relatives and friends". I texted him back and said "no".
"What will u give me for that?". I texted back asking how much money do u want he said zero. "I want you to be my slave and obey each and every order I give to you".
I don't know what to do I said " ok I will obey ". And then he sent me another video this time I dropped my phone in shock.
The last video he sent was a video of my daughter fingering her pussy in bathroom. I got shocked and dropped my phone. I picked it up then started to text him to not share it with anyone but then he started to threaten me more without knowing what to do I accepted to follow whatever he say.
" Tomorrow go to school without wearing any bra and panty and wear a transparent saree you have"
After that message he went offline I don't know who is doing this but suddenly a thought strike my head what if it was one of our neighbours that thought made me panic and my legs started to shake what if it was really one of my neighbour. I planned to inform my husband and called his phone he didn't answer probably he was in work.i selected a saree to wear tomorrow like the guy said but I doesn't look that much transparent and that is the only transparent saree i had. And waited for my husband to call me back. I waited whole evening for my husband to text back but he didn't I also tried to contact him few times but his mobile was switched off. The next day I wore the blue semi transparent saree and getting ready for school my son and daughter already went for college as their colleges were far away. I got ready without wearing any inners like he said and went to get on the bus I was thinking like everyone on the bus is looking at me even though the are not the thought of travelling in a bus without wearing inners made my pussy wet I don't know why this is happening I should be ashamed instead 
I was turned on. I reached the school and waiting inside the staffroom trying to call my husband but his phone is still switched off. That's when I got an call from the blackmailer guy I attend the call "hey vijaya" I known that voice it is Harish the MLA son he was the blackmailer. I got scared and didn't talk he said "I know you will be scared and u don't have another choice other than obeying me, so did u wear what I asked u to wear". I didn't say anything .
"Answer me slut". I said yes. "Good and don't tell anyone about or else you know what will happen". And the call was hanged up. I didn't see him for half day at afternoon at the lunch hour when I was walking to the washroom I met him on the school grounds.
 "Hey Vijaya I know you will come this way I was waiting for you. And what is this I doesn't look like a transparent saree." I explained him that It is the most transparent saree I got. "Anyways are u wearing any bra or panty".
'No I'm not wearing any inners'. 
"Then prove me, lift your saree now"
I got stunned by this statement and I was standing there like a statue. As our school strength Is really low and it is on village only some students comes to school daily. The ground was empty only few students was standing on other side of the ground they also didn't notice us I think. He got angry that I didn't reply he slapped on my face I got afraid and my legs started to shake again. " Ah look the strict and rude vijayalakshmi teacher is afraid of her student for the first time." As he said that my eyes started to let of tears and I was crying in middle of the school. "Stop that bitch or you will get another one". I don't know why my body obeys whatever he says I stopped crying and afraid of him. He pushed me towards the back of the school stage and the with a sudden pull he removed my saree i pulled everything piece of it and completely removed my saree. I was standing in back of the stage on in my blouse and my petticoat. " Wow vijaya ur navel is awesome" saying that he poked my navel hole with his middle finger suddenly my pussy started to get wet with his touch. I don't know why this is happening but I got fucked by my husband long time ago as we are fighting over a issue within over selves he stopped having sex with me for more than 5 months now. After poking my navel hole he went to lift my petticoat but that's when we heard some noise of people speaking it was my fellow teachers who were in thier way to the washroom I got panicked
What will happen if they found us like this a reputed and strict teacher standing infront of her student half naked. He gave back my saree and walked away "get dressed for now slut im going to undress u in the evening "
I warped my saree around and walked to the staffroom like nothing happened. Evening classes pasted as usual and In the evening when every teachers were leaving I got a message from Harish " hey slut meet me in my class in 5min". I was scared but also I was wet and my body wants me to do as he say. I went to his classroom when I was about to enter he said "strip". 
When he said strip I was stunned cause I was still outside the classroom I didn't do anything for a second then i entered the classroom he got angry and came near me and placed a hard slap on my face. Tears started rolling on my cheeks "What did I said to you bitch?" I was still in shock and didn't answer then he raised his hand again out of sudden fear words came out of my mouth without my knowledge 'said me to strip'
"Then why you didn't do it" 
I can't control my tears and it's getting more but also I noticed something my pussy getting wet because of his words
' it is outside the classroom someone might see me'. " If I say strip you should no matter where ever you are or else people in school group going to see you and your daughter naked".
When he said that i was afraid but also aroused. "Now strip" As soon as he said that my hand went straight to my saree pallu and started removing it. I removed it and he had a clear view of my blouse. He came near me placed his hands on boobs over my clothes and started to massage it. It turned me on even more and body started to enjoy the pleasure from his hands as soon as he pinched my nipple over my blouse my pussy started to splash and my body had a mild shake. "Did you just cum bitch? " I shook my head he started laughing " i know you are a slut but I don't know that a small touch of mine can make you hit climax" . He pinched
my nipple even more and placed a hard slap on my boobs and then he took a pocket knife and tore open my blouse it was too quick I can't even react to it. As he tore my blouse my huge breasts popped out to his view he pressed them with his both hands it made me even more horny he took the blouse of me and now I'm standing topless with my student in my classroom. "The strict and bold teacher vijayalakshmi no no it is a worng title the should call you The Big and Busty viji teacher. " He placed his fingers on my nipple and pulled them with strength it made my huge boobs float in air. While doing that he asked naughtily "what are the size of these balloons miss?". I said '38 B'. He then dropped my boobs and pulled my remaining saree out of body and he went and locked the classroom door he came back looked at my standing in my petticoat toppless he took the stick which we use to punish students and he beat my left boob the pain was more intense and it made me took a step back. "Who gave you permission to move slut come front you got yourself more trouble". He raised the stick and placed two hard hits on my ass it Was even more painful than the boobs hit.
I jumped liked a kindergarten kid and my face turned red cause of the embracement. He then came behind me and removed the knot on my petticoat it fell down and now I was standing fully nude in my classroom. And he scanned my full body I shaved my body few weeks ago so it was a clear view view for him my black nipple were hard and standing like sticks and my nasty pussy was dipping and waiting for a dick. He came near me at my back and placed his hands on my boobs his dick was rubbing my ass over his clothes he kissed my neck and he stared cupping my boobs at same time he pressed my ass around his dick more and more. I can't resist no more I started to moan 'isssssaaaaaahhhhh'
I started to moan to his touch 'issssaaaaaaah' he made me bend on the first bench and I stopped resisting him and started to obey him,he then removed his uniform pant and came infront of me and removed his jockey underwear and his 12inch long dick popped on my face. He placed the dick on my lips and said "open slut ". I opened my mouth like a slut craving for cock. He inserted his monster dick on mouth and i started to suck it. As I was bending on the first bench he placed two hard slaps on my ass cheeks the sound of my ass getting slapped echoed throughout the floor he pushed his dick more and more deep onto my mouth. He then started to face fuck me, his dick was soo big and thick it was 12inch big and 1inch thick. Moved his dick rhythmically into my mouth he made me horny like a bitch in heat my pussy was dipping wet. He started to get more fast and suddenly he pulled his monster out of my mouth and sprayed his cum all over my face and hair. My face was covered with his hot cum and it was even dipping from my head and nose. He told me to get up from the bench he took the stick that we used to beat children and placed a soft hit on my asscheeks. I gave out a small moan 'issahh' my pussy was dripping wet it needed a cock. He then came infornt of me "that's all for today viji you can have more afterwards"
As he said that my heart broke, my pussy wanted more. He picked up my clothes and thrown them into his school bag. He then looked at me 
"You can go home. Why are you still standing here get out". As he said that my legs started to shiver I tried to speak but no words came out. "You can go home Vijaya". 'but I'm naked '
"So what". ' I can't go home like this in bus'. "A slut should not be afraid to show her body to others." He laughed as he said that. "Vijaya a strict and bold teacher is nude in the bus with strangers". He laughed even more . I was standing there not albe to anything with his cum covered on my face and nude inside my classroom like a whore.
"Think if you go like this everyone will call you thevidiya teacher(whore teacher)". As he said that my body hit a orgasam my pussy start to dripp allover my legs. "Ooh you are already horny by that thought Haan, okay then go like this nude and with my cum on ur face".
'no no please please give me my clothes I will do anything you say please dont make me go home like this'. " Then I have a task for you if u complete this I will give you clothes. Are you ready?". Without thinking anything I accepted to his offer. He then handed me a folded paper and took a chalk piece from near the board and started to write on my navel area he worte "Bitch" on my stomach. The chalk piece was white and brightly visible. He then gave me instructions
" Go to the first floor and open the paper and do what it says. Thevidiya(whore) teacher" . I got shocked as he said that ' how can I got out like this what if the cleaning people see me'. He placed a hard slap on my face. " Do talk to me like that slave if ever talk to me like that again remember ur daughter video? It will be uploaded to every social media". 
'no no I'm soo sorry I will not do like this'. "Hereafter you are calling me master understand?". Without having any choice I obeyed him 'yes master ' 
I was in shame as I called my student master while standing naked in my own class and covered in cum but that thought made my pussy more wet.
my whole body is betraying me. He slapped my ass "ready for the task Vijaya?". ' yes master I'm ready.' "good do it fast I'm waiting for you here."
[+] 3 users Like siscuboy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I already posted and deleted this story due to some personal issues. But I re-upload this here for the people who constantly asking for the story. I will continue the story hereafter Thankyou for your support.
[+] 1 user Likes siscuboy's post
Like Reply
Post it more bro like the story very much
[+] 1 user Likes sweetynaveen12's post
Like Reply
please continue the story
[+] 1 user Likes behka's post
Like Reply
All characters in this story is above 18.
Chapter 2

As I followed my master order who was my student I went out of the class naked as soon as I stepped out of my classroom the cold breeze hit my clotheless body my nipples were hard as brick. I moved slowly so that no one can here my kolusu(anklet chain) sound I made few jingles as I walk and the word bitch was brightly visible in the evening sun light.
[Image: images.jpg]
 I slowly peeked through the floor steps before getting there after confirming there is no one I walked to the steps and started to walk down to the 1st floor
I reached it soon because I was just on 2nd floor that's when I notice that someone was standing on the first floor corner I became afraid my face turned beet red and my nipples was hard as a stone my pussy started to leak more cunt juice without I even noticing. I crounched on the steps suddenly to get out of his view .I used my legs to hide my front body and put my hands around my legs and fully covered my body. And started to focus on the person he was standing facing the view of our school ground and he was on his phone speaking to someone. He then turned towards me and started to walk while still speaking on the phone it made me more embraced what if he sees me like this In a school. My heart skipped a beat but to my surprise he turned back and then left to the ground floor that gave me some relief then a thought strike my mind that I should see what's on the paper given by the boy . The paper was neatly floded to fit in the plam of any person hand. I opened it and there was some sentences written in English. Because I'm a Tamil(language) teacher it was some what hard for me to read it I suddenly remembered that my son is good at English I don't know why I even thought that in this condition. I read what is written on the paper it said:
Slut when you're on first floor I want u to go to the 3rd standard classroom and took one of the pink colour chalk piece and go to the boys bathroom on the corner of that floor. You will get the rest of the information when u reach there.
After i read the paper I was confused but I started to follow his order as I stood up I noticed that the bitch on my stomach was rubbed by my legs. I didn't care about it much and started to run towards the 3rd standard class as soon as I reached the classroom I rushed inside the class and looked everywhere on the cupboard finnally I found a bright pink colour chalk piece I took it and rushed to the bathroom on that same floor corner my cunt was wet due to the outdoor nakedness it was new for me I never went out like this fully nude i used to bath in village river while wearing petticoat buy I never went fully naked this feeling was new but what's worst is that I actually liked it even my nipples are hard too thinking about this I reached the boys bathroom i entered inside and found a paper bag filled with some things  was on the entrance of the bathroom I took the package and opened it there was a new model iPhone I don't know which model exactly because I'm not good with phone knowledge I know it is a iPhone because I watched it on serials my daughter used to tell me about it. I kept it aside and looked inside the paper bag and found some clothes first was some kind of a underwear pair and it was sooo exposed it was red in colour and also some other thing was inside the paper bag I took it out it was a red colour top and a white colour skirt  I was shocked to see it . 
[Image: images-1.jpg]
It looked like some kind of Kerala dress and it was soo tight I can tell by seeing the size. Then the package also contain a gold chain it's was soo bight and beautiful and some flowers. And finally there was a letter. 
Letter:
Hey slut you should wear everything in this packege if u need clothes or else u can go home naked in bus ur wish. And before wearing This u have a task u should take that pink chlak piece and make it wet and write on the bathroom wall that vijayalakshmi oru thevidiya teacher
(Vijayalakshmi is a slut teacher) and also write 
Ava oru palmaadu (she is a milk cow) then u can wear those clothes to ur home if u try to cheat me I will upload ur daughter's video on twitter so the choice is urs .
And the letter endded I know that I don't have any choice so I took the chalk piece and made it wet on the tap water and then started to write the sentence as instructed on the boys bathroom wall. This bathroom is only used by the high school students I know that for sure I throught to myself that thought made my pussy wett even more then after finishing that writing I took the clothes and started to wear the clothes after wearing the dress I took the flower and kept it on my head and I wore the gold chain too. 
[Image: images-2.jpg]
I looked like some teen girl in the mallu porn then I looked outside the bathroom to confirm no one is there I ran towards the 2nd floor to my classroom as soon as I reached there Harish was already left and there was my bag in the first bench and all of my other clothes were gone and there was a new heels near my bag the heels was soo high but I liked it I took it and wore it on my legs it made me look more height and the i took my back and I turned to left as I noticed that something was written on the board Message me in your new phone. After reading that I walk out of the class and went to the busstop. 
[Image: images-3.jpg]
As I reached the bus stop the students and other students started to look at me it made me more embraced everytime I will be strict and arrogant but this time I was embraced like a little girls my cheeks were red.
[+] 3 users Like siscuboy's post
Like Reply
Give me some feedback on how to improve the story
Like Reply
Super update bro. Continue
[+] 1 user Likes Little finger's post
Like Reply
Nice..continue boss....
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnn63's post
Like Reply
Nice story. Please give new update.
[+] 1 user Likes ass_69's post