Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
@Attention@ Why many INCEST Stories are in open forum?
Why so many INCEST Stories are in the open forum here?

I think this এক্সট্রিম & হার্ডকোর section is for Incest and other hardcore stories. 

Why Some writers are not willing to move their Incest stories to that section. 

Shall i move all the Incest stories to এক্সট্রিম & হার্ডকোর section.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Don't start Argument

Just say Yes or No.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 04:23 PM)sarit11 Wrote: Don't start Argument

Just say Yes or No.

Yes or no - would best be organised in a poll. Please could you start a poll?
Like Reply
What is a definition of Extreme and Hardcore? - Please could you clarify...

What are the criteria that distinguish it from "Open".

I believe the criteria should be objective rather than subjective. The problem with subjective is it is open to different interpretations by different people.

Thinking through:

First we need to agree what kind of stories are to be listed here in this forum?

Do we are to be true to the nomenclature: "Bengali Sex Stories" or we have a change in mind? If there is a change in mind and we to include all stories, the name of the forum should be changed to "Bengali Stories".

Even better - there are some people asking a questions, help, polls etc... that can be outside this stories section. If we want to include them too, the the word "Bengali Stories" could be replaced by "Bengali Section"

In the above case, then there could be three sections:
1. Non-Stories
2. Non-Erotic Stories
  • No penetration stories..
3. Erotic Stories
  • Penetration stories.
  • All erotic stories should be in one section. be it adultery, incest, bestiality, whatever other fetishes.
[+] 3 users Like tirths2000's post
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 04:51 PM)tirths2000 Wrote: What is a definition of Extreme and Hardcore? - Please could you clarify...

I believe the criteria should be objective rather than subjective. The problem with subjective is it is open to different interpretations by different people.

Thinking through:

First we need to agree what kind of stories are to be listed here in this forum?

Do we are to be true to the nomenclature: "Bengali Sex Stories" or we have a change in mind? If there is a change in mind and we to include all stories, the name of the forum should be changed to "Bengali Stories".

Even better - there are some people asking a questions, help, polls etc... that can be outside this stories section. If we want to include them too, the the word "Bengali Stories" could be replaced by "Bengali Section"

1. Non-Stories
2. Non-Erotic Stories
3. Erotic Stories
  • Penetration stories.
  • All erotic stories should be in one section. be it adultery, incest, bestiality, whatever other fetishes.

sems very nice to me Sarit.....can u arrange something like this ?
[+] 1 user Likes raja05's post
Like Reply
My dear friend

"OPEN" means , there is no need to login.
Any one can read these stories.

Extreme and Hardcore are Mostly Incest. To access this section one needs to register and login to the forum

Bestiality , Underage , Ra.pe content is not allowed here in this forum.  

For "No penetration stories" we have "Non-Erotic" Prefix that will be enough.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 05:22 PM)sarit11 Wrote: My dear friend

"OPEN" means , there is no need to login.
Any one can read these stories.

Extreme and Hardcore are Mostly Incest. To access this section one needs to register and login to the forum

Bestiality , Underage , Ra.pe content is not allowed here in this forum.  

For "No penetration stories" we have "Non-Erotic" Prefix that will be enough.

What is the reason incest is hardcore but adultery is not? making no sense to me.

To me, anything with penetration is hardcore just like XXX rated movies. Any penetration is hardcore. Any non-penetration is softcore.

Ok, so bestiality is not allowed.

Fine.

what about golden shower (pissing, drinking piss), or scat - eating fornicating with faeces), or cuckolding, cheating spouse and engaging with sex with somebody else,  or gang-bang, wife swapping, orgies, swingers - all sound very very hardcore to me.

In other words that simplistic definition sounds a little puerile to me to be honest. We need to be much more rational and objective than that, I feel. The above definition is very very grossly biased against certain category of stories. It feels like only one category of story is picked because of someone's vested interest. therefore that category of story is being victimised.
[+] 2 users Like tirths2000's post
Like Reply
[Image: prefix.jpg]

It is easy to sort the type of stories by prefix here with this. 

Select and click "GO".
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 05:35 PM)sarit11 Wrote: [Image: prefix.jpg]

It is easy to sort the type of stories by prefix here with this. 

Select and click "GO".

Dear Sir,

You response did not address my fundamental question:

What is the reason why only "incest" is hardcore, and other penetration, adultery, cheating, gangbang and fetish stories should remain in "open".

They are all hardcore, and should need readers to log in if you will.
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 05:41 PM)tirths2000 Wrote: Dear Sir,

You response did not address my fundamental question:

What is the reason why only "incest" is hardcore, and other penetration, adultery, cheating, gangbang and fetish stories should remain in "open".

They are all hardcore, and should need readers to log in if you will.

Let me take one example, Mr. Pinuram's celebrated story "Paap Kam Bhalobasa"

The hero has explicit sex with a girl and his mother - is it not hardcore?

Seriously? come on....
Like Reply
golden shower (pissing, drinking piss), or scat - eating fornicating with faeces), - These two we can add to Extreme and Hardcore.

For many Scat is disgusting.
Personally for me also.

Some people are having Aversion to 'Incest thread names'.
Stories Between Mother -son , Dad-Daughter , Brother-Sister.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 05:47 PM)sarit11 Wrote: golden shower (pissing, drinking piss), or scat - eating fornicating with faeces), - These two we can add to Extreme and Hardcore.

For many Scat is disgusting.
Personally for me also.

Some people are having Aversion to 'Incest thread names'.
Stories Between Mother -son , Dad-Daughter , Brother-Sister.

Those "some people" are the minority in number, I feel. And is not a representative reader of this forum. It seems there is going on a tyranny of the minority.

Secondly, What is the reason  you think promiscuity is not hardcore? for example, in Paap Kaam Bhalobasa, the hero has sex with almost all women in the story. His girlfriend also had the same.

Or do I take it that the leadership/moderator is bowing to the pressure of the minority opinion?
[+] 1 user Likes tirths2000's post
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 04:51 PM)tirths2000 Wrote: What is a definition of Extreme and Hardcore? - Please could you clarify...

Thinking through:

1. Non-Stories
2. Non-Erotic Stories
3. Erotic Stories
  • Penetration stories.

Extreme and hardcore usually contains scat, incest without any regard for the story, plot or character development, anything to do with bang, beastiality, cfnm, cuckolding without any regard for the plot, character development or story in general, and then there's some cuckolding discussion that should usually be in the no hold barred section but some are reluctant to do so in that separate forum. Apart from that, some want suggestion on how can they convince their partner to be in immoral relationships and sometimes even how can they commit incest and such discussions. These are usually the criteria for extreme and hardcore sub-section.
[+] 1 user Likes OppaiSenpai's post
Like Reply
Another example, In Kumdeb's all stories the hero is promiscuous. Though he has a benevolent supersized genital. In one story "bichitro fnad pata bhubane" the hero has sex with his step mother. Even by your definition - that should be a mother son incest. What is the reason They are not considered.

Dear Sir,

It seems we are discussing something which is sensitive in nature. this categorisation at best seems ad hoc, biased and whimsical. IN order to teat this fairly, there needs to be a lot of rigour and control. I am not sure if you have adequate time to exercise that amount of control.

I would request you demonstrate some spine as a leader for which I look up to you and summarily trash such demand by the minority readers.

In all fairness, those minority readers I find as most vocal, most uncouth and most abusive. while the majority readers is silent. Yes, it is indeed sad to see that the moderator/leadership is looking weak by not acting against them.

To find the opinion of the silent majority I once again urge you to do a polling.
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 06:23 PM)tirths2000 Wrote: Another example, In Kumdeb's all stories the hero is promiscuous. Though he has a benevolent supersized genital. In one story "bichitro fnad pata bhubane" the hero has sex with his step mother. Even by your definition - that should be a mother son incest. What is the reason They are not considered.

Dear Sir,

It seems we are discussing something which is sensitive in nature. this categorisation at best seems ad hoc, biased and whimsical. IN order to teat this fairly, there needs to be a lot of rigour and control. I am not sure if you have adequate time to exercise that amount of control.

I would request you demonstrate some spine as a leader for which I look up to you and summarily trash such demand by the minority readers.
Regarding ur opinion on that particular story, if I am not mistaken, that woman was not the MC's real mother (I might be wromg, as afaik pinuda only wrote one "incest"). Ur questions concerns sth that is already answered in my last reply. Any story be it incest or cuckold(except bang of any sort) as long as it has good enough plot, story, character development, it should remain in the open forum. A good example of such would be the story written by jupiter10. Debosri: ek shorgiyo onuvuti and shohorer jhapsha alo. As for the rest, every reader(logged in) has the option to report a story to be moved to a sub-section or vice versa. If I am not extremely mistaken, when such stories are reported, Bengali moderators review those and put them in their correct forum or sub-forum.
[+] 2 users Like OppaiSenpai's post
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 06:29 PM)OppaiSenpai Wrote: Regarding ur opinion on that particular story, if I am not mistaken, that woman was not the MC's real mother (I might be wromg, as afaik pinuda only wrote one "incest"). Ur questions concerns sth that is already answered in my last reply. Any story be it incest or cuckold(except bang of any sort) as long as it has good enough plot, story, character development, it should remain in the open forum. A good example of such would be the story written by jupiter10. Debosri: ek shorgiyo onuvuti and shohorer jhapsha alo. As for the rest, every reader(logged in) has the option to report a story to be moved to a sub-section or vice versa. If I am not extremely mistaken, when such stories are reported, Bengali moderators review those and put them in their correct forum or sub-forum.

Dear Friend,

Thanks, But perhaps you are talking of a wrong story.

And let's not split hair here.
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 06:29 PM)OppaiSenpai Wrote: Regarding ur opinion on that particular story, if I am not mistaken, that woman was not the MC's real mother (I might be wromg, as afaik pinuda only wrote one "incest"). Ur questions concerns sth that is already answered in my last reply. Any story be it incest or cuckold(except bang of any sort) as long as it has good enough plot, story, character development, it should remain in the open forum. A good example of such would be the story written by jupiter10. Debosri: ek shorgiyo onuvuti and shohorer jhapsha alo. As for the rest, every reader(logged in) has the option to report a story to be moved to a sub-section or vice versa. If I am not extremely mistaken, when such stories are reported, Bengali moderators review those and put them in their correct forum or sub-forum.

You are now bringing up another dimension.

Plot development etc. That can be discussed separately - it is a a finer aspect of the categorization.

Before going into the finer aspect, let's do a rugged one.
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 06:33 PM)tirths2000 Wrote: Dear Friend,

Thanks, But perhaps you are talking of a wrong story.

And let's not split hair here.
Hmm, I think I messed up between oshim trishna and pap Kam valobasha. Sorry about that. But as for defining what goes to the sub forum and what not, the explanation I gave should give u a rough idea.
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 06:36 PM)tirths2000 Wrote: You are now bringing up another dimension.

Plot development etc. That can be discussed separately - it is a a finer aspect of the categorization.

Before going into the finer aspect, let's do a rugged one.

Well, all I can say is that the explanation I gave u was the one given when the sub forum was initially introduced. As how they are being implemented can be a matter of discussion. I mean at the end of the day, editors can't really look into all the stories. They just rely on the feedback given by the readers to decide if a story has a good plot and what not or not. Since some writers, to gain more readers, are putting their "not to be in open forum stories" in open forum and no one's reporting them to be put in the sub forum, the system in place is failing to reach it's intended purpose and expected potential.
Like Reply
(06-02-2022, 06:42 PM)OppaiSenpai Wrote: Hmm, I think I messed up between oship trishna and pap Kam valobasha. Sorry about that. But as for defining what goes to the sub forum and what not, the explanation I gave should give u a rough idea.

Dear Friend,

I gave you a like and a rep.

But that is for having a discussion honestly - not to indicate my agreement what you said.

I believe we have a productive disagreement called problem solving.

Now, let me reiterate - It is better to do a rugged broad based categorization, before delving into the finer details. Plot etc, are the finer details.

All said and done I would advocate a democracy not a plutocracy - a rule of the powerful. So, a poll is a best option. Else, we run the risk of alienating the majority.

For the general health of forum, that sounds downright wrong and suicidal.
[+] 3 users Like tirths2000's post
Like Reply