Poll: You Want me to Write this Story
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Revati's Married Life Journey - By Revati
Hey Guys....

Revati Here......

I waited for a long time for an update from both Lust 4 you and Fantasy King...... but Now I feel there is no point waiting anymore.....

I wish to carry on with this story.....

Hope you will Like it.....

This Story will be fully in English only.....

Please Share your comments if you want me to write this story..... I will start only based on the comments I will get....

Love Revati...... By the way Revati is my real name.....
[+] 2 users Like revasu47's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
We are glad revati herself decided to continue.  What more anyone expects,it's a icing on cake.

Thanks
Like Reply
Hey Guys……!

This is my first attempt to write a story….. I wish that readers post as many comments and suggestions as possible to help me give more and more updates....

The whole story would be in English except some words here and there would be in Tamil…. Just to add spice to the story…..

I really loved the original story by Revati47…… I really wished the original writer continued the story…..

This story was later picked up by “Fantasy King” and stopped mid-way…. Then “Lust 4 You” took over and started with a new plot and that also stopped mid-way…..

Amidst all these beautiful writers…. I Feel and Hope you may like my attempt of writing the story …..

Introduction:

I am Revati…… Revati Anant, Anant is my darling husband …. Anant is also my high school buddy. We all hail from Chennai….. Anant and I finally got married a year back… I have a son who will turn 18 in a few months….

Surprised…..!!!!

Don’t Be…. Anant is the Real father of my son…..

Anant and I are only high school pass outs. Anant is a simple office going guy and his Dad was an MLA. He retired from politics, a few years back, but is still a very influential man…… Anant was not interested in politics at all and being my lover he hardly concentrated on studies and never did he allow me to study properly…..

Moreover the job he is doing is all thanks to his dad’s influence….

We are a happy family….. My dad, my elder brother Alok, Anant, his dad and me….. We all live together in our ancestral house in a small village in Chennai… An Exotic Paradise on earth made by us…..

PART 1 -

This story starts 15 years back when just a few hours left before I would turn 18th Birthday….. Since evening, my Brothers, and I were playing Ludo (A Popular Board Game)… My Dad was busy having his favourite drink…

My excitement was growing with every passing minute…. I will turn 18 in just a few hours…..

Tonight my virgin tender pussy will no longer be virgin….. It will meet with its first ever dick….. My pussy leaked and leaked…..leaked…. My night pants got sloppy wet…. I had changed my panties and night pants thrice already…..

Alok: Hey sis…. You are not concentrating on game…..

Me: How can I concentrate anna…. I am so tensed…..

Dad heard that, walked up-to me and sat beside me….

Dad: Why tension darling…. Are you not exited….?

Me: Yes appa…. I am…. But I am feeling tensed…. I am feeling shy….

Dad: Don’t worry darling……. Everything will be fine….

He said and walked back and started sipping his drink…. I immediately rushed to the washroom to change my panties and night pant for the 4th time…..

While in the washroom I could see faint visuals of my life from here on…. I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself…..

I will be waking on the footsteps of my mom from tonight….. I will hardly be allowed to wear clothes at home... and outside who knows what kind of dress I will be wearing.....

I coyly walked out the washroom and sat back and continued to play……

Time was around 10:30…. Dad called everyone to finish dinner….. We all sat to have dinner…. Alok as usual sat beside me….. And Satish (My second brother) sat in front of me….

Under the table, Alok slowly started to rub his hand on my thighs…… and Satish caressed my legs with his…..

I was having hard time controlling my moans…..

Me: Anna…. Pls let me finish dinner…..

Alok: I am only keeping you pussy wet….. I don’t want it to dry…. He he he……

Me: Appa…. Pls…. tell Alok anna …. let me finish dinner….. He is teasing me….

Dad: Why Kanna…. Anna is only helping you da…… the wetter it will be…. The easier it will be…. Come on finish you dinner fast…..

I shivered hearing dad say that….. The wetness of my pussy was getting unbearable…..

Just a couple of hours left…… for the clock to strike 12:00

=========================================================================

Remaining in the Next Part.... Hope you will like the start.....

Please share in you comments
[+] 2 users Like revasu47's post
Like Reply
Super sir
Like Reply
Go ahead. Nice one
Like Reply
Hey Revu Darling.....

Story started with a Nice narration..... Hope this does not stop midway.

Please continue and give updates as soon as possible....

Revati's story has had long gaps in between.....

Waiting for your updates.
Like Reply
Hi all....

I am sorry I started the story but due to other commitments I did not want to start and stop the story mid way.... I will make time and post updates......

Request please don't pressure me for quick updates......

I will post the first update by tonight

Love you all ....... Ummmmmmma
Like Reply
PART 2 -

After dinner; I rushed the washroom to wash my hands and to change my panties again and night pant….. That evening I had to change for the 5th time that evening…..

In the washroom I saw at the pile of panties I had thrown in the wash bucket…. I thought….. I will bid good bye to all my inner wear only when the clock strikes 12:00….

I was excited and tensed at the same time….. I will no longer be the Revati I was till yesterday….. I said to myself and smiled looking myself in the mirror…..

Suddenly there was a bang on the door…..

Hey Sis…. It’s getting late… come out soon….

Me: Ya… coming….., One min….

I walked out of the washroom…. Alok was standing at the door…..

Alok lifted me in his arms and walked me to the hall…..  Oh… by the way I forgot to mention…..

My Stats 28 – 24 – 28…. I had a very slim body and was light as a feather….. Anyone could pick me in their arms easily……

Alok brought me out in the hall and made me sit on the birthday chair……

My brother ran and brought the cake that was kept in the fridge…..

It was a nice lovely Black Forest Cake….. With extra chocolate toppings……. It was looking yummy……

And finally the Clock struck 12:00…..

“Happpppppyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyy”
All cheered at once……

My heart jumped with excitement……

Dad and bothers jumped and hugged me tightly…….

Thank you Appa…..

Thank you anna……..

Thank you so much for all this…..

The same time, the main door opened Anant and his dad and mom walked in …..

My darling Revu…… “Happpppppyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyy”…..

Anant said and hugged me tightly…. I too hugged him tightly…..

Thank You Anant darling….. Thank you so much…..

My darling kanna….. “Happpppppyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyy”……..

Anant’s dad said and he also hugged me…..

Thank you uncle…. Thank you all so much……

My darling kanna….. “Happpppppyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyy”……..

Anant’s mom said and hugged me…..

Thank You Aunty…..

Dad: Kanna…. Cut the cake…..

I started cutting the cake….. Everyone sang the birthday song….

I fed the cake to everyone and every fed me cake…..

Dad turned on the music and Anant dragged me to dance….

The music started with some nice dance numbers and slowly changed to romantic songs…… Once the romantic songs started to play….. Everyone started brushing against my body……. My Dad, my brothers, Anant his dad and mom left no inch of my body…. All of them pressed, squeezed, fondled….. Every inch of my body…..

I was feeling like I was on cloud 9….. The feeling was so wonderful….. If you are a girl and reading this… you will understand the feeling I am talking about…..

Drinks…..! Dad shouted……

We all cheered…..

Dad poured whiskey in all the glasses….. And some water like drink in one glass…..

Hey Birthday girl…… Dad and said and gave me the water like drink filled in the glass….

Me: What appa…. I am big girl today… and you are giving me only water…..?

Dad: It is not water kanna…. Its Vodka…… Today will be your first day so start with something light….. You need to be awake all night today......

I blushed and nodded my head.......

All others picked up their glasses and shouted…..

Cheeers…….. !!!

We started sipping our drinks slowly….. Anant sat beside me…. He was constantly fondling my boobs, my thighs….. He was getting restless….

If it not for the party, he would have stripped right there and fucked me….. Of course I would not have stopped him…..

ummmmm…… Aaaaaanaaaat…. Please da wait for some time….. ufffff…… ummmmm……

Anant: No Revu darling….. I waited for so long for this day…. I can wait anymore…..

Anant’s Mom sat beside me…… hey kanna…. Is my son troubling you? Aunty asked…..

Me: ummm…… yes aunty, your son is getting naughty…..

Anant’s Mom: Anant…. Don’t trouble her darling…. If you want…. Take her inside the room…. I know you can’t hold yourself more…….

I shockingly looked at aunty…..

Anant’s Mom: Why kanna…. You look shocked…. Don’t you like my darling son?

Me: No…. No aunty… Not like that….. I love him… but so soon?

Anant’s Mom: It’s already late in the night kanna….. I don’t want you waste any more time and enjoy your first night…..

I put my head down in shy and just nodded my head indicating I was now fully ready for my first night…..

Anant got up and extended his hand towards me….. I shyly like a newlywed bride placed my hand in his hand and got up….. Anant took my glass and kept it beside on the table….

Look the New Slut is going in for her first night……

Suddenly Aunty made an announcement….. I blushed and put my head down…. Everyone Else cheered and clapped……

Enjoy your first night to the fullest darling sister….. From tomorrow every day will be like first night…… Both my brothers shouted in unison……

I blushed again….. Anant held my hand and we started walking towards my bedroom…..

It had 2 years I had started to get to know about my mother and her slutty stories…. Tonight I was going to start the same journey as her……

What happened that night…. And How Anant and had my first night… I will tell you in the next Episode….
[+] 1 user Likes revasu47's post
Like Reply
Please continue the story.
The original author profile https://xossipy.com/user-133789.html
Like Reply
wah. Good Start
Like Reply
Great start
Author pls continue
Like Reply
Great Start Boss

Please Continue The Story Boss