Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Looking to meet like-minded couples and hubbies
Hi

We have been silently enjoying xossip and other sites for several years but now we feel that is time to take the plunge.

We are 40 and 37, well educated professionals. Cuckolding and swapping have been a fantasy for us for a long time. We may make it real if we meet the right people. In the meantime we are here to make friends and fuel our fantasies.

Self proclaimed bulls, please excuse. We have been here for many years and know how this works.
[+] 3 users Like Funlovin's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
here is husband with similar fantasies..we are both 33.
wife knows about my fantasies and agrees to a great extent, but still is hesitant, and maybe thats correct also, so i don't push

we are from north india, currently in bangalore..

lets chat and talk about each other..
m31/f31..looking for mutual pic swap and chat on telegram..
hangout : rhythm.4c
[+] 2 users Like rhythm.4c's post
Like Reply
I also have cuck fantacy and my wife knew it. Now a days she also join me in chatting. ping me if u interested on my id sahilgiri1982;
[+] 2 users Like husbandamar's post
Like Reply
(01-02-2022, 10:26 AM)rhythm.4c Wrote: here is husband with similar fantasies..we are both 33.
wife knows about my fantasies and agrees to a great extent, but still is hesitant, and maybe thats correct also, so i don't push

we are from north india, currently in bangalore..

lets chat and talk about each other..

I am in a similar situation. It has taken many years of talking and sharing to get her to this stage.  Lets chat
[+] 2 users Like Funlovin's post
Like Reply
(31-01-2022, 02:35 PM)Funlovin Wrote: Hi

We have been silently enjoying xossip and other sites for several years but now we feel that is time to take the plunge.

We are 40 and 37, well educated professionals. Cuckolding and swapping have been a fantasy for us for a long time. We may make it real if we meet the right people. In the meantime we are here to make friends and fuel our fantasies.

Self proclaimed bulls, please excuse. We have been here for many years and know how this works.

Same thoughts same feelings t is @whiteyd31
[+] 1 user Likes anjuboss's post
Like Reply
If there any telugu husbands is there please send me ur id
Like Reply
(01-02-2022, 09:57 PM)Funlovin Wrote: I am in a similar situation. It has taken many years of talking and sharing to get her to this stage.  Lets chat

would love to chat with someone who is in similar position, or like minded..let chat on telegram.. I have PMed you my id.
[+] 1 user Likes rhythm.4c's post
Like Reply
Me and my wife from Kolkata....im getting close to make her positive for Swap type relation sometimes for excitement... im 30,,she's 26
[+] 2 users Like Faysal1's post
Like Reply
(02-02-2022, 02:18 PM)Faysal1 Wrote: Me and my wife from Kolkata....im getting close to make her positive for Swap type relation sometimes for excitement... im 30,,she's 26

thats good...the feeling really is exciting..
[+] 1 user Likes rhythm.4c's post
Like Reply
Yes,,
[+] 1 user Likes itsme46s's post
Like Reply
(02-02-2022, 09:47 AM)rhythm.4c Wrote: would love to chat with someone who is in similar position, or like minded..let chat on telegram.. I have PMed you my id.

same situation here .. connect me on telegram @S.Pi
Like Reply
Similar situation. M44 f36. Orig frm bangalore but now in Canada. Will be visiting India this summer and would like to meet if possible. Ideally want to get ideas from you on how to safely have fun.
Like Reply
(25-03-2022, 11:40 AM)Rajreddy8081 Wrote: Similar situation. M44 f36. Orig frm bangalore but now in Canada. Will be visiting India this summer and would like to meet if possible. Ideally want to get ideas from you on how to safely have fun.

What kind of fun are you looking for?

Happy to help. PM me
Like Reply
Deleted
Like Reply
Am a mature male and would like to interact with similar males or even in their middle age group and chat about fantasies and experiences. Anyone interested plz message me on hangouts vbright55;
Like Reply
(01-02-2022, 09:03 PM)husbandamar Wrote: I also have cuck fantacy and my wife knew it. Now a days she also join me in chatting. ping me if u interested on my id sahilgiri1982;

Same here.. telegram @vy1181
Like Reply