Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents second love.
Guys/Girls how many of you have seen/caught your parents with their extra marital lovers. I am sure their must be many. And now as an matured adult i feel there's no harm in falling in love after marriage. Because love can happen  anytime.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(14-02-2019, 12:44 PM)chiragthefucker Wrote: Guys/Girls how many of you have seen/caught your parents with their extra marital lovers. I am sure their must be many. And now as an matured adult i feel there's no harm in falling in love after marriage. Because love can happen  anytime.

Marriage= Asset

Love       = Cash

Basically, we need both.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
It has happened between my mom and dad's best friend. Till date mom and uncle (love birds) are involved in a relation, and at the same time happily carrying on with their respective marriages along with their spouses.
Like Reply
(17-02-2019, 01:17 PM)chiragthefucker Wrote: It has happened between my mom and dad's best friend. Till date mom and  uncle (love birds) are involved in a relation, and at the same time happily  carrying on with their respective marriages along  with their spouses.

Does your dad know?
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
(14-02-2019, 12:44 PM)chiragthefucker Wrote: Guys/Girls how many of you have seen/caught your parents with their extra marital lovers. I am sure their must be many. And now as an matured adult i feel there's no harm in falling in love after marriage. Because love can happen  anytime.

yes love and lust both
Like Reply
seen dad doing iwth mom when younger.. she also had affair wiht her manager at work
Like Reply