Adultery Indian wife and her countryside adventures
Star 
This is a story that revolves around a city girl who turned into a voluptuous , slutty woman and her adventures in a small town called Seetharampuram. 

Characters introduction - 

Charulatha - Our heroine and wife of Ramesh born and brought up in a big city.

Ramesh - Innocent Husband who is born and brought up in a small unknown village.

Bhargav - one year old boy born to Charu and Ramesh

Other characters are introduced as the story takes off.

The story is bit big and slow don't expect erotic and racey scenes straight away. Few of these incidents happened in my life and I have exaggerated it as a fantasy. So I need your attention and patience.

Charu has a typical girl next door look. Fair skin tone 5.4 ft tall and has a perfect figure of 34 - 26 - 36. She is  a graduate of BSc Physics. Her family is very orthodox and sent her to girls school and womens college. But that didn't stop her from exploring her coming of ages. She couldn't take all those to the next level. Her Fathers sudden demise and her Mothers health deteriorating they have to quickly marry her to Ramesh from Seetharampuram an assistant mandal revenue officer. 

They have been married for 3 years and have a 1 year old boy baby - Bhargav. Charu was married at the age of 21 after her graduation and Ramesh was 28 when they married. Age gap of 7 years had their differences, but all were nice and smooth. Sexual life was bit average. Ramesh at a young age developed hair loss due to tensions from his higher authorities. He has to take care of most of the work and report to the MRO of that circle. He is sincere and doesn't encourage bribes and benefits from any of the village people. Maybe that is the reason he has not gotten that many promotions and keeps moving from village to village due to frequent transfers.

Finally they end up at Seetharampuram, a village from one of the southern states of India. Wonderful village with lots of old πindu temples and people were occupied with a lot of activities like fishing, agriculture to earn their bread and butter. Ramesh has to travel 10 kms from his home to the revenue office everyday. Charu keeps herself busy with the kid and her daily chores and in the evening she is bored until Ramesh is back. So she planned to take  science and math tuitions to class 9-10 and college students. 

There were many students at Charu's home as they came to know she graduated with distinction from a very big university and students joined just by word of mouth.

Adventure 1 begins - 

Neighbor notorious boy Krishna lost his virginity to Charu.

Jyothi aunty was the first to talk to Charu when they came to their village and they were their neighbours. Jyothi and her husband Giri and their carefree son Krishna who is still struggling to clear his math papers to get his UG degree. 

Giri is frustrated day after day. He scolds Krishna everyday to sit and study and clear his papers quickly so that he can get a job. But Krishna likes to roam around flirting with village girls and aunties. He is just a flirt but still a virgin boy. The day when Charu shifted to the house next to theirs Krishna couldn't stop himself from helping them to rearrange their stuff. In Fact he became friends with Ramesh. He couldn't take his eyes away from Charu. Starting gawking at her from head to toe. 

Jyothi aunty became very close to Charu. She helped her initially when Charu was new to their village. They went to the nearby market together and helped her to get settled and adapt to the new environment. Jyothi used to share her recipes and any new curry she prepared. She would send Krishna to Charu's home to give any dish to taste. Krishna also liked it. Just because he wanted to see Charu and lust on her body. 

Krishna also became friends with Charu. When he started visiting their home regularly and on weekends, chat with Ramesh and would play badminton. Charu also liked Krishna by his jovial talk and he is almost of the same age just 2 years younger than her. Krishna used to frequently visit their home and spend time with Charu and family. He used to take his laptop with newly released movies and would spend a lot of time with them.

Jyothi requested Charu to help Krishna in clearing his backlogs. Krishna also thought this is a good idea. He could spend even more time with Charu when Ramesh is not around. Charu instantly said yes. She started to act strict when it comes to tutoring. Krishna had other ideas. He would do a lot of sweet talk and try to impress Charu. She started liking it and behaved casually towards Krishna. 

Charu used to dress all covered up when Ramesh was not around. She used to wear a feeding maxi with a dupatta around her neck as she was feeding her one year old baby boy. When Krishna started to act so jovial and hilarious everything started to change. Charu becomes so carefree when Krishna is around. When tutoring she used to dress very conservatively. Fully covered up salwar suits.

One day Charu was trying to shift a table from one place to another when Ramesh was not around and was struggling a lot. She was wearing a feeding maxi dress with a dupatta. Just then Krishna arrived. 

Krishna -  What are you trying to do akka. U could have called me for help.

Charu - I thought it's not that heavy.

Krishna - Wait let me help you. 

It was a 30 years old table made out of first grade teak. Ramesh's father used it when he was a teacher in their village. Charu carried the table at one end and Krishna at the other. Krishna was tall around 6 ft and Charu was a bit short and couldn't sync with him. She was panting a lot after taking a few steps. She was walking backward and Krishna was instructing her accordingly. Just then a door step came into her way and she tripped as her dupatta stuck to her feet, she couldn't see anything. She lost control and crashed into the wall nearby. The table edges pushed on her chest region and her maxi buttons broke, her dupatta fell from shoulders. Krishna could control the full impact of the table on her and luckily she didn't get injured. 

Krishna pulled the table aside and quickly went to check on Charu. She was OK. Krishna lifted her by her arm, he could see her maxi buttons broken and a fair bulge of her cleavage was visible. This is the first time Krishna saw her naked skin and an instant hardon. Charu was a bit dizzy and was falling over. Krishna slowly guided her to the nearby sofa and rested her. He quickly grabbed the water bottle and gave it to Charu. She drank a little and gave it back to Krishna. 

Krishna - Are you fine Akka ?

Charu - ya OK. 

Krishna - Is it painful ? 

Charu - No, I am fine.

Krishna - Your dupatta stuck to your feet and you lost control.

Charu - Yes the stupid dupatta.

She was furious. Krishna asked her to rest a bit. Pulled the table to the corner of the room and kept gawking at her loose neck region where her buttons broke. Charu said she needs to rest a bit and asked him to call her mom. Krishna immediately rushed to his home and informed his mom and left. After that incident Charu stopped wearing dupatta while doing household chores and never cared even when Krishna was around. Krishna started staring at her cleavage when cleaning the floor, stares at her bare legs when washing clothes. Charu also didn't care much as she also knew Krishna was watching her.

One day Ramesh had a field visit and had to stay at one of the villages which was 150 kms away for 3 weeks. He requested Jyothi aunty to stay with Charu during the night time as she had a baby to take care of and no elders to support her. Jyothi immediately said, “No problem, I will take care”. Three days passed there Jyothi aunty used to stay during the night time and supported her. There was shock to Jyothi and Giri as their close relative and uncle of Krishna had died due to heart attack. Krishna’s mom and dad had to definitely visit and pay their last respect. Krishna’s mom asked him to stay at Charu’s home for 3 days and support her.

Krishna was like “That's the jackpot moment for me”. Jyothi met Charu and informed her they have to go and Krishna will be there to support you. Charu has to accept as they don't know anyone else from the village and Krishna also had become very close to the couples. Next day the baby had a fever and didn't eat or drink any milk. So they had to take him to the doctor and after returning home, Charu was shouting in pain as her breast milk went unused.

After giving birth to a baby her boobs became very big , 36 is the size. She was suffering from chest pain and there was no one to help. She said to heat water and bring and asked  to lock the door and come and help her to remove the clogged milk.Krishna was hesitating first and went near her. She removed her salwar and that was the first time he saw her like that. What a sight of instant hardon.  She started unhooking her feeding bra hooks and out came the mangoes bouncing which became very pink and she was crying in pain. 

Charu  - Massage me with the hot water dipped cloth.

Krishna - What is the problem? 

Charu - Milk got blocked in my chest.

Krishna started massaging her with the hot water dipped cloth but nothing helped. Charu couldn't bear the pain. 

Krishna - Is there any other solution ?

Charu out of shame uttered  - Suck out the milk.

Krishna was in utter shock. She pulled his head close to her boobs and shouted Suck. Krishna immediately kept his mouth on her hard nipples and started sucking. It was more than 20 minutes. The taste was a bit sore. He had to spit out most of the milk in the vessel. She was moaning in PLEASURE. Oh Ahhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhh. Bit her lower lips and sucked a bit of air. She thanked him and said you saved me. Out of curiosity Krishna, staring at her wet lips asked Is Bhargav still drinking milk. Charu said Yes, I don't give him any extra supplement foods. 

Charu asked Krishna to go clean himself and eat dinner and sleep. Krishna immediately with a hardon rushed to the toilet and started jerking and out came his hot cum. He was in fear and still couldn't believe what had happened . It just happened in a flash. Quietly went to the dinner table, had his dinner and slept on the sofa. He  was thinking of this incident the whole night. The next day Krishna kept asking her how is the pain ? 

Charu - Ya better. Even Bhargav’s fever reduced so he started drinking milk. 

She caught his intentions. Charu was also not that much active with Ramesh sexually and thought of playing with the young virgin. Yesterday night's incident stirred a dormant volcano of thoughts in Charu. She started to dress a bit seductively , freshened up and wore a sleeveless maxi without the bra. Her nipples started poking through her dress. Krishna ogled at her like an eagle catching its prey. 

Charu instantly - Hey not everyday you get to do that.

Krishna came back to reality and fumbled for words. 

Krishna - Nothing like that . I never saw you dress like this Akka.

Charu - This was a gift by Ramesh, just want to check if it still fits me. I have gained a lot of weight after pregnancy. 

Krishna - Oh Really , How were you earlier ?

Charu - There are few photo albums as well. Can you pick it from the shelf inside?

Krishna walked into the bedroom and started searching for the albums on the top shelf. Charu yelled “ I think it's on the loft. Wait, let me bring a stool.”  She laid the stool near the loft and said let me climb. Krishna immediately said let me do it . Charu uttered ok let me hold the stool for you. Krishna climbed and started searching . Charu bent down a bit holding the stool and the loose top of her sleeveless maxi exposed a lot of her fair cleavage. She was not wearing any inners and the dress exposed her full size boobs. Light brown areolas and a sturdy brown nipple which crushed to her maxi. 

Instant boner to Krishna and Charu noticed it. He quickly turned to the other side and looked for albums and finally managed to pull the bag of albums. Charu started giggling and couldn't control her laugh. Took the bag to the hall sofa and pulled a lot of albums. Charu pulled her album during college days. She had a few modeling photos. Charu was showing pics of her in quite revealing figures. 

Charu - Our women's college encouraged us in a lot of activities of their choice. We had a lot of upcoming models in our college. 

Krishna - Wow Akka, You missed that to get settled in a village like this ?

Charu - That was just for fun, But I just did it for a time pass. 

Krishna started praising a lot saying you could have become like this and like that. 

Charu was like  - Shut up, I don't have any of those plans. I just want to have a normal life.

Krishna - Hmm, seems like you liked our village in such a short period.

Charu - Ya people are so friendly, and there are people who get charged up just by seeing a bit of fair skin.

Krishna - Ya city girls are so nice they have a kind heart and are very open to guys like us.

Charu - What do you mean by open. You already saw what was inside.

Krishna - I was in a hurry at that time and that was a treatment. 

Charu - Show me what other treatments you got. 

Charu pulled Krishna's shirt and hugged him. Krishna was shivering and his hardon was poking Charu’s tender waist and navel. Charu placed hands on his stiff rod and started jerking. She bit her lower lips and became moist like a rose bud on dew. She grabbed Krishna's head and pulled him to plant a succulent kiss. Their lips were playing and tongues started tangling. They exchanged saliva for 10 mins. Krishna started to cup her boobs from downwards and started to play. Charu started removing Krishna’s track pants and pulled out his cock. Krishna immediately dropped Charu’s sleeves and started to suck those stiff nipples, sweet milk started oozing and he drank it all. One after the other. 

He took her to the bed laid on her lap and started sucking from each nipple like a baby. Charu couldn't control herself and started to moan loudly ah hmmmmmm ah. Moans started filling the room, Charu caught his thick rod jerked in and out and pulled towards her moist mouth. Her tongue rolled along the shaft and Krishna couldn't control the flood gates and without informing he just cummed her whole mouth. Charu liked it and uttered R U STILL A VIRGIN ?

Krishna with a shy expression dropped his head. 

Charu with a naughty smirk - Not bad for a first timer. 

Krishna again had his cock pop out like a newborn chicken. This time Charu took control. She told Krishna to lie back flat. She removed her maxi completely and peeled her panties, dropped herself on the stiff rod and started riding. Her boobs bounced up and down and what a sight for Krishna. Charu placed her hands on the back of her head and was grinding in full flow. Krishna was trying his maximum potential to control as much as possible not to cum immediately. This time he informed her -  “ I am cumming akka “. Charu also had a heavy orgasm and said cum in me no problem. She pulled him closer and hugged him. 

Both had a satisfied look on their faces and slept in each other's arms. 

thanks  horseride horseride horseride horseride horseride horseride
NEED ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS ON THIS NEW FANTASY OF MINE. I JUST DEVELOPED A PILOT AND LOTS OF OTHER IDEAS STILL IN THE PIPELINE.
[+] 10 users Like Solotrubator's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply
Excellent start. Continue please
Disclaimer:
All photos, GIFs, and videos are either own or derived from the internet. Credit goes to the actual owners. Most photos are from Anamika in Bingemee. Credit goes to Anamika for her photos. PM for complaint/removal of any posted content. Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Ibrahim339's post
Like Reply
nice story...
tell her to do naked at home when she is aone or with krishna
Like Reply
wow...
Like Reply
Super pls continue
Like Reply
Update as soon as possible bro ... We're waiting for your wonderful update
Like Reply
(25-01-2022, 11:45 AM)Solotrubator Wrote: This is a story that revolves around a city girl who turned into a voluptuous , slutty woman and her adventures in a small town called Seetharampuram. 

Characters introduction - 

Charulatha - Our heroine and wife of Ramesh born and brought up in a big city.

Ramesh - Innocent Husband who is born and brought up in a small unknown village.

Bhargav - one year old boy born to Charu and Ramesh

Other characters are introduced as the story takes off.

The story is bit big and slow don't expect erotic and racey scenes straight away. Few of these incidents happened in my life and I have exaggerated it as a fantasy. So I need your attention and patience.

Charu has a typical girl next door look. Fair skin tone 5.4 ft tall and has a perfect figure of 34 - 26 - 36. She is  a graduate of BSc Physics. Her family is very orthodox and sent her to girls school and womens college. But that didn't stop her from exploring her coming of ages. She couldn't take all those to the next level. Her Fathers sudden demise and her Mothers health deteriorating they have to quickly marry her to Ramesh from Seetharampuram an assistant mandal revenue officer. 

They have been married for 3 years and have a 1 year old boy baby - Bhargav. Charu was married at the age of 21 after her graduation and Ramesh was 28 when they married. Age gap of 7 years had their differences, but all were nice and smooth. Sexual life was bit average. Ramesh at a young age developed hair loss due to tensions from his higher authorities. He has to take care of most of the work and report to the MRO of that circle. He is sincere and doesn't encourage bribes and benefits from any of the village people. Maybe that is the reason he has not gotten that many promotions and keeps moving from village to village due to frequent transfers.

Finally they end up at Seetharampuram, a village from one of the southern states of India. Wonderful village with lots of old πindu temples and people were occupied with a lot of activities like fishing, agriculture to earn their bread and butter. Ramesh has to travel 10 kms from his home to the revenue office everyday. Charu keeps herself busy with the kid and her daily chores and in the evening she is bored until Ramesh is back. So she planned to take  science and math tuitions to class 9-10 and college students. 

There were many students at Charu's home as they came to know she graduated with distinction from a very big university and students joined just by word of mouth.

Adventure 1 begins - 

Neighbor notorious boy Krishna lost his virginity to Charu.

Jyothi aunty was the first to talk to Charu when they came to their village and they were their neighbours. Jyothi and her husband Giri and their carefree son Krishna who is still struggling to clear his math papers to get his UG degree. 

Giri is frustrated day after day. He scolds Krishna everyday to sit and study and clear his papers quickly so that he can get a job. But Krishna likes to roam around flirting with village girls and aunties. He is just a flirt but still a virgin boy. The day when Charu shifted to the house next to theirs Krishna couldn't stop himself from helping them to rearrange their stuff. In Fact he became friends with Ramesh. He couldn't take his eyes away from Charu. Starting gawking at her from head to toe. 

Jyothi aunty became very close to Charu. She helped her initially when Charu was new to their village. They went to the nearby market together and helped her to get settled and adapt to the new environment. Jyothi used to share her recipes and any new curry she prepared. She would send Krishna to Charu's home to give any dish to taste. Krishna also liked it. Just because he wanted to see Charu and lust on her body. 

Krishna also became friends with Charu. When he started visiting their home regularly and on weekends, chat with Ramesh and would play badminton. Charu also liked Krishna by his jovial talk and he is almost of the same age just 2 years younger than her. Krishna used to frequently visit their home and spend time with Charu and family. He used to take his laptop with newly released movies and would spend a lot of time with them.

Jyothi requested Charu to help Krishna in clearing his backlogs. Krishna also thought this is a good idea. He could spend even more time with Charu when Ramesh is not around. Charu instantly said yes. She started to act strict when it comes to tutoring. Krishna had other ideas. He would do a lot of sweet talk and try to impress Charu. She started liking it and behaved casually towards Krishna. 

Charu used to dress all covered up when Ramesh was not around. She used to wear a feeding maxi with a dupatta around her neck as she was feeding her one year old baby boy. When Krishna started to act so jovial and hilarious everything started to change. Charu becomes so carefree when Krishna is around. When tutoring she used to dress very conservatively. Fully covered up salwar suits.

One day Charu was trying to shift a table from one place to another when Ramesh was not around and was struggling a lot. She was wearing a feeding maxi dress with a dupatta. Just then Krishna arrived. 

Krishna -  What are you trying to do akka. U could have called me for help.

Charu - I thought it's not that heavy.

Krishna - Wait let me help you. 

It was a 30 years old table made out of first grade teak. Ramesh's father used it when he was a teacher in their village. Charu carried the table at one end and Krishna at the other. Krishna was tall around 6 ft and Charu was a bit short and couldn't sync with him. She was panting a lot after taking a few steps. She was walking backward and Krishna was instructing her accordingly. Just then a door step came into her way and she tripped as her dupatta stuck to her feet, she couldn't see anything. She lost control and crashed into the wall nearby. The table edges pushed on her chest region and her maxi buttons broke, her dupatta fell from shoulders. Krishna could control the full impact of the table on her and luckily she didn't get injured. 

Krishna pulled the table aside and quickly went to check on Charu. She was OK. Krishna lifted her by her arm, he could see her maxi buttons broken and a fair bulge of her cleavage was visible. This is the first time Krishna saw her naked skin and an instant hardon. Charu was a bit dizzy and was falling over. Krishna slowly guided her to the nearby sofa and rested her. He quickly grabbed the water bottle and gave it to Charu. She drank a little and gave it back to Krishna. 

Krishna - Are you fine Akka ?

Charu - ya OK. 

Krishna - Is it painful ? 

Charu - No, I am fine.

Krishna - Your dupatta stuck to your feet and you lost control.

Charu - Yes the stupid dupatta.

She was furious. Krishna asked her to rest a bit. Pulled the table to the corner of the room and kept gawking at her loose neck region where her buttons broke. Charu said she needs to rest a bit and asked him to call her mom. Krishna immediately rushed to his home and informed his mom and left. After that incident Charu stopped wearing dupatta while doing household chores and never cared even when Krishna was around. Krishna started staring at her cleavage when cleaning the floor, stares at her bare legs when washing clothes. Charu also didn't care much as she also knew Krishna was watching her.

One day Ramesh had a field visit and had to stay at one of the villages which was 150 kms away for 3 weeks. He requested Jyothi aunty to stay with Charu during the night time as she had a baby to take care of and no elders to support her. Jyothi immediately said, “No problem, I will take care”. Three days passed there Jyothi aunty used to stay during the night time and supported her. There was shock to Jyothi and Giri as their close relative and uncle of Krishna had died due to heart attack. Krishna’s mom and dad had to definitely visit and pay their last respect. Krishna’s mom asked him to stay at Charu’s home for 3 days and support her.

Krishna was like “That's the jackpot moment for me”. Jyothi met Charu and informed her they have to go and Krishna will be there to support you. Charu has to accept as they don't know anyone else from the village and Krishna also had become very close to the couples. Next day the baby had a fever and didn't eat or drink any milk. So they had to take him to the doctor and after returning home, Charu was shouting in pain as her breast milk went unused.

After giving birth to a baby her boobs became very big , 36 is the size. She was suffering from chest pain and there was no one to help. She said to heat water and bring and asked  to lock the door and come and help her to remove the clogged milk.Krishna was hesitating first and went near her. She removed her salwar and that was the first time he saw her like that. What a sight of instant hardon.  She started unhooking her feeding bra hooks and out came the mangoes bouncing which became very pink and she was crying in pain. 

Charu  - Massage me with the hot water dipped cloth.

Krishna - What is the problem? 

Charu - Milk got blocked in my chest.

Krishna started massaging her with the hot water dipped cloth but nothing helped. Charu couldn't bear the pain. 

Krishna - Is there any other solution ?

Charu out of shame uttered  - Suck out the milk.

Krishna was in utter shock. She pulled his head close to her boobs and shouted Suck. Krishna immediately kept his mouth on her hard nipples and started sucking. It was more than 20 minutes. The taste was a bit sore. He had to spit out most of the milk in the vessel. She was moaning in PLEASURE. Oh Ahhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhh. Bit her lower lips and sucked a bit of air. She thanked him and said you saved me. Out of curiosity Krishna, staring at her wet lips asked Is Bhargav still drinking milk. Charu said Yes, I don't give him any extra supplement foods. 

Charu asked Krishna to go clean himself and eat dinner and sleep. Krishna immediately with a hardon rushed to the toilet and started jerking and out came his hot cum. He was in fear and still couldn't believe what had happened . It just happened in a flash. Quietly went to the dinner table, had his dinner and slept on the sofa. He  was thinking of this incident the whole night. The next day Krishna kept asking her how is the pain ? 

Charu - Ya better. Even Bhargav’s fever reduced so he started drinking milk. 

She caught his intentions. Charu was also not that much active with Ramesh sexually and thought of playing with the young virgin. Yesterday night's incident stirred a dormant volcano of thoughts in Charu. She started to dress a bit seductively , freshened up and wore a sleeveless maxi without the bra. Her nipples started poking through her dress. Krishna ogled at her like an eagle catching its prey. 

Charu instantly - Hey not everyday you get to do that.

Krishna came back to reality and fumbled for words. 

Krishna - Nothing like that . I never saw you dress like this Akka.

Charu - This was a gift by Ramesh, just want to check if it still fits me. I have gained a lot of weight after pregnancy. 

Krishna - Oh Really , How were you earlier ?

Charu - There are few photo albums as well. Can you pick it from the shelf inside?

Krishna walked into the bedroom and started searching for the albums on the top shelf. Charu yelled “ I think it's on the loft. Wait, let me bring a stool.”  She laid the stool near the loft and said let me climb. Krishna immediately said let me do it . Charu uttered ok let me hold the stool for you. Krishna climbed and started searching . Charu bent down a bit holding the stool and the loose top of her sleeveless maxi exposed a lot of her fair cleavage. She was not wearing any inners and the dress exposed her full size boobs. Light brown areolas and a sturdy brown nipple which crushed to her maxi. 

Instant boner to Krishna and Charu noticed it. He quickly turned to the other side and looked for albums and finally managed to pull the bag of albums. Charu started giggling and couldn't control her laugh. Took the bag to the hall sofa and pulled a lot of albums. Charu pulled her album during college days. She had a few modeling photos. Charu was showing pics of her in quite revealing figures. 

Charu - Our women's college encouraged us in a lot of activities of their choice. We had a lot of upcoming models in our college. 

Krishna - Wow Akka, You missed that to get settled in a village like this ?

Charu - That was just for fun, But I just did it for a time pass. 

Krishna started praising a lot saying you could have become like this and like that. 

Charu was like  - Shut up, I don't have any of those plans. I just want to have a normal life.

Krishna - Hmm, seems like you liked our village in such a short period.

Charu - Ya people are so friendly, and there are people who get charged up just by seeing a bit of fair skin.

Krishna - Ya city girls are so nice they have a kind heart and are very open to guys like us.

Charu - What do you mean by open. You already saw what was inside.

Krishna - I was in a hurry at that time and that was a treatment. 

Charu - Show me what other treatments you got. 

Charu pulled Krishna's shirt and hugged him. Krishna was shivering and his hardon was poking Charu’s tender waist and navel. Charu placed hands on his stiff rod and started jerking. She bit her lower lips and became moist like a rose bud on dew. She grabbed Krishna's head and pulled him to plant a succulent kiss. Their lips were playing and tongues started tangling. They exchanged saliva for 10 mins. Krishna started to cup her boobs from downwards and started to play. Charu started removing Krishna’s track pants and pulled out his cock. Krishna immediately dropped Charu’s sleeves and started to suck those stiff nipples, sweet milk started oozing and he drank it all. One after the other. 

He took her to the bed laid on her lap and started sucking from each nipple like a baby. Charu couldn't control herself and started to moan loudly ah hmmmmmm ah. Moans started filling the room, Charu caught his thick rod jerked in and out and pulled towards her moist mouth. Her tongue rolled along the shaft and Krishna couldn't control the flood gates and without informing he just cummed her whole mouth. Charu liked it and uttered R U STILL A VIRGIN ?

Krishna with a shy expression dropped his head. 

Charu with a naughty smirk - Not bad for a first timer. 

Krishna again had his cock pop out like a newborn chicken. This time Charu took control. She told Krishna to lie back flat. She removed her maxi completely and peeled her panties, dropped herself on the stiff rod and started riding. Her boobs bounced up and down and what a sight for Krishna. Charu placed her hands on the back of her head and was grinding in full flow. Krishna was trying his maximum potential to control as much as possible not to cum immediately. This time he informed her -  “ I am cumming akka “. Charu also had a heavy orgasm and said cum in me no problem. She pulled him closer and hugged him. 

Both had a satisfied look on their faces and slept in each other's arms. 

thanks  horseride horseride horseride horseride horseride horseride
NEED ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS ON THIS NEW FANTASY OF MINE. I JUST DEVELOPED A PILOT AND LOTS OF OTHER IDEAS STILL IN THE PIPELINE.

Waiting for her many more adventures bring different age group and make it a little kinky
Like Reply
nice start. Please continue with regular updates and possible add more kinky and exhibitionism.

a small suggestion, dont make whore who opens everything for all. instead you can add seductive episodes like stays topless at home and opens the door like that for a vegetable vendor or some delivery person.
Like Reply
No updates here either
Like Reply