Pinky ravished by colleague
As Sidharth turned her around a placed a kiss on her lips, Mily was left wondering whether she had done the right thing in inviting him over to her house. It had started off well enough as a friend from work coming over to sample some of the exotic cooking that Mily was renowned for. And the evening had gone pleasant enough, with small talk, consumption of food, more small talk and then the expected front door goodbye.

They had stepped out, shaken hands and Mily had turned back to return inside. Sidharth had unexpectedly done something she did not anticipate. He now had her back up against a doorway pillar with his mouth on her lips. She was confused, and the thought of being in full view of the entire neighborhood, on a fine night, while her husband was out of town, and kissing someone else romantically, kept ringing alarm bells in her mind.

"Sidharth, stop," Mily pleaded, "I cannot do this." But Sidharth's mouth closed back over hers, his arms encircled her and the pillar behind pinning her to him, his crotch moved up against her midsection, and the radiation emanating from his groin was obvious.

Her struggling was of no use as she was awkwardly against the pillar and much of her body was pressed back. She wanted to yell out, but the thought of creating a scene that would be difficult to explain later to the neighbors stopped that idea in mid track. Sidharth's right hand had moved under her shirt and was now cuddling her left breast. "Dammit," she thought, "why did I wear a skirt and shirt top, I should have worn a shalwar kameez instead!"
II
Mily and Amit, her husband, had moved to Delhi a few years earlier, with their toddler son and baby daughter. Amit had been on tour ever since he had set up his engineering consultancy business, and was often gone for extended periods of time managing projects around the world. Professionally this was very well paying and quality of life was certainly good as far as creature comforts were concerned. However, as can be imagined for a young wife, frequently left alone in alien environments, Amit's trips away were often the precipitators of depression, loneliness and general boredom.

Mily and Amit had married in Kolkata, where both hailed from. She had initially welcomed the lifestyle change, as it was enjoyable to visit new places and have the freedom she never received while under the care of her parents, notably in the last few years before getting hitched. Over time, and with kids in tow, the unsettled life had begun to take a toll on her. That she loved her husband deeply was never in question, what was bothering her was the stop start type of married life and romance they had.
Mily had gone to great pains to ensure she had not lost her figure or looks, despite many years of marriage and two children. Going to the gym, eating right and exercising whenever she could by walking or going up stairs, she easily could pass for someone at least a half dozen years younger. The regimen had extended to her ensuring she kept her looks fresh by utilizing traditional well being methods along with trips to the beauty saloon every few weeks. Additionally she had taken to western dress forms without fuss and enjoyed the option of being dressed in outfits ranging from modest bengali attire at ethnic events to fashionable skirts at neighborhood parties and even skimpy bikinis at the home. She knew her husband liked her to look good, both at home and in public, and tired hard not to disappoint him.

Amit had certainly appreciated the fact that his wife was not showing the obvious signs of decay that most of their contemporaries were. In fact, the stares she often got in public from other men, notably when she opted for shorts or skirts and halter tops, that allowed a fair bit of skin to show, boosted his ego. Her bengali ethnicity meant that she had a tannish complexion which gave her body a glow whenever her legs or arms were on display. At times he could hear his mind saying, "you can watch and drool all you want guys, I am the one fucking her tonight." At other times, this was a turn on as he wondered how and what she would do if presented a variety of choices as far as other males was concerned.

Amit had secured a project management contract to build a large factory in Banglore. The plans called for him to be away for up to two months at a time, for well over one year. He figured the family could visit him during summer time in Delhi, but the fact that it would be winter down south and that the plant was nowhere near any major city, meant that this plan was unlikely to materialize. Sure enough after making one trip in the first two months, Amit's work had increased. Consequently, his stretches away had extended by a few weeks.

Being a stay at home wife and mother had appealed to Mily as long as the kids were very young. Since they had both started school, the long stretches alone were tough to handle. She began to look around for part time opportunities. Although she definitely did not need the money, she looked for work so she could spend time productively.
III
A friend told her about an opportunity at the nearby shopping mall. Zeds was a mid-range fashion retailer, with items for both males and females. With her looks, eagerness and fashion sense, and the fact that she did not quibble over the money on offer, Mily was hired immediately, to work from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, excluding weekends. This was great as she could work till the kids finished school and then could attend to them full time.

Mily was assigned to the ladies wear section, which was one of the better parts, given that summer was just around the bend. The store would receive a fair bit of traffic between midday and 3 p.m., but was relatively quiet prior to lunch time. This gave her plenty of time to try out many of the outfits. Seeing her try on an outfit one day, and sensing that she could be a live ad for the product, given her obvious beauty; that she could explain the items much better after trying them, given her fashion sense; and that her sales on items she had actually tried were quite good, given her comfort and belief in the product on sale; Raj, the store manager, asked her if she would actually like to model some of the clothes while she worked. Mily was more than willing to have the opportunity to wear new clothes at work on a regular basis.

Her relative youth and good looks meant that she was popular with much of the male staff in the store. Sidharth, who was at the ladies shoes area, was particularly friendly. This was helped by the fact that for many of the outfits she wore, Sidharth was able to fit her with matching shoes from his section.
A number of the people had asked her out, figuring she was single, but she quickly explained she was happily married with two kids. Most people would just sigh and leave things alone at that point. But Sidharth would always kid around that he would be her knight in shining armor when she needed support.
As the weather got warmer, the clothing line began to get lighter and more revealing. While she drew the line at modeling items that were too risqué, such as swimsuits or bikinis, she was okay with halter tops, shorts and cutoffs.

One morning as she went to the changing room to select the day's outfit, she heard a knock. Sidharth was outside saying, "here try these on today, they will look great on you." With that a bag and a shoe box were passed under the door. The bag held a sleeveless lime yellow skirt, a bit longer than a mini, with slits on each side to waist level and a V front cutting down to about three inches above the navel. Along with this was a light green bikini. The box held yellow sandals with easy to manage short heels. "Don't be ridiculous, I don't model swimsuits," Mily quipped back. "Oh come on, just once for me," Sidharth begged, "these are made for you." Mily was not convinced, "no way." Sidharth continued, "tell you what, just try it on and come see in the mirror outside, if you don't like it put another dress on instead."

Mily figured this was not going to hurt and the persistence from Sidharth was definitely stroking her ego. She put on the outfit, fixed her hair and walked out of the cubicle. The whole staff was standing there waiting. Wolf whistles and catcalls rent the silence apart. Sidharth grabbed her arm and positioned her in front of the three sided mirror. Mily looked and saw a vision of herself she could not believe. Although a bit of skin was showing, it was a fairly tasteful outfit, and one she figured could help spice things up when Amit returned home. "I am taking this off right now," Mily said and turned to reenter the cubicle. "Please don't," a chorus echoed behind her. Raj came up to her and announced, "Mily wear this outfit today and it is yours, I am sure we'll sell tons the way you look." While she was still not comfortable, the cajoling of the staff convinced her. Anyway, after just 5 more hours, the outfit would go home with her, and for free! "Raj, I'm taking the shoes too," she added and got his agreement.

Maybe the rush started early that day, or perhaps someone informed the other males in the mall, Mily's section was the centre of attraction till it was time to leave. Needless to say, as Raj predicted, sales for the particular outfit and for many in the same range were outstanding. As she left, Raj said, "you were very sporting and I am glad the investment paid off," as he added a small bottle of perfume to the clothes bag in her hand. Mily had to make a quick pit stop at the school restroom, she was strangely sticky around her legs and thighs and not because a period had arrived. She also noted she was flushed and felt somewhat drained.

IV
Sidharth continued to keep a lock on Mily's mouth, but his hand became more adventurous. Folding up the hem of her skirt, he was now caressing her bottom.
Pushing him back with whatever strength she could muster Mily hissed, "stop it right now, and go home, Sidharth." This seemed to have some effect as he backed off a few inches. Figuring the episode was done with, Mily moved forward so she could return inside.

Instead, she found herself being swept off her feet, wrapped in his strong arms and carried back into her house. Sidharth closed the door by tapping it with his foot. They were no longer outside and visible, but within the sanctuary of her home. While she was still relating to the changed circumstances, Sidharth carried her into the living room, and placed her on the plush sofa there. "No, Sidharth, please, I cannot do this," Mily kept reasoning with her tormentor but to no avail.

She was lying on the sofa, with her head up against the armrest. Sidharth was sitting by her side, kissing her neck and breasts. He had by now managed to undo most of her shirt buttons and had an unimpeded view of her ample breasts. The other hand wandered under her skirt and his fingers rubbed up against the silky panties guarding her femininity. She let out a sigh and Sidharth used a finger to pull aside the fabric from her pussy.

Things were clearly getting out of hand. The more she tried to push Sidharth back, the bolder he became. His fingers were now tracing the outline of her vaginal lips and as he rubbed up and down, a moist dampness could easily be felt. All the time, Sidharth ensured her speech was inhibited by continuously kissing her on the mouth and entwining his tongue with hers.

V
A few days after receiving the yellow dress and shoes, Mily had prepared pakoras and other tea time delicacies and brought these over to the store for the staff to share. For most of the people, not used to eating spicy and fragrant food, these were a revelation. The snack was enjoyed by all.
Sidharth, however, approached Mily and complained, "I got you the nice outfit and help you daily with shoes, yet I get the same treatment as the rest of the crew!" "Oh, I am sorry," Mily responded, "what did you have in mind?" He quickly answered, "I heard you are a very good cook, I would really like to have a home cooked bangali meal, if that is okay with you." Given that she had plenty of items already prepared in the fridge and that the request was not so intrusive, she asked him to join the kids and herself for dinner on Friday night.

Sidharth arrived on the appointed time of 8 p.m. Mily's son welcomed him and was happy to hear that their visitor was a big knight rider fan. When he met her daughter, he quipped, "I see she takes her beauty from one of my colleagues, she'll be a heart breaker when she's fifteen." Mily chided him that flattery was not going to help him greatly, while secretly loving the comment he had made.

Mily had planned on wearing a proper shalwar kameez to give the dinner more authenticity. But incoming phone calls and issues with the kids and food meant she had no time to get things ready. Just before Sidharth showed up, she had thrown together a shirt, mid-length skirt and heels that laced up her legs, with a golden anklet on her left leg. While done in a rush, she nevertheless had managed to create a sexy visage, notably as the top buttons on the shirt were low enough down to leave some of her bosom visible, and that the laces gave her bare legs a firm and shapely look.

Mily served up an excellent meal of chicken biryani, spinach curry, tikkas, spicy vegetables and exotic sweets. Sidharth had never experienced such a spread and ate ravenously. "Don't mind if I take a large doggy bag with me," he confessed to her. Mily had always liked cooking and to hear her efforts praised made her very happy.

Around 9:30 p.m., the children were sent to bed and Sidharth and Mily moved to the family room for post dinner tea. The cardamom tea was superb and Sidharth asked for a number of refills. Around 10:30 p.m. it appeared the conversation was done and Sidharth excused himself to leave.
But then ..........
VI
Sidharth's fingers pried open her pussy lips and a couple slid into her. She tensed at the invasion, but a moan also escaped her throat. Sidharth continued to feel her insides, alternating between slow glides and rapid thrusting, bringing her to a peak she did not want to reach. As her juices ran down his fingers and on to her legs she felt her resolve give way.

In a flash, Sidharth had disengaged the clasps and whipped her skirt off. He sat himself upright, lifted Mily up and seated her on his lap, facing him and with her knees bent at his sides. He kissed her deeply and by now she had begun to respond. The months away from her husband had taken their toll and she was a volcano ready to erupt. Sidharth opened the last buttons on her shirt and slid it off her arms. She looked ravishing in white bra, panties and heels, with her face and body flushing red.
"Should we go upstairs to the bedroom?" he asked. "No, you will wake the kids up, let's go to the basement instead, there is a bedroom there too," Mily replied.

Downstairs in the basement bedroom, Sidharth pulled Mily to him again. His kisses were impassioned, deep and appeared to help dissolve any second thoughts she was having about the encounter. Going to his knees, he licked around her stomach, pushed her onto the bed, and weaved his tongue down the laces on one leg and then down the other, then kissing around her anklet. Electricity seemed to spark from his tongue and up every part of her body to her brain.

Sidharth pulled at her panties and revealed a pussy that had been virginal for nearly 3 months. He put her legs on his shoulders and bent his mouth onto the quivering slit. His tongue traced up and across and then in and out. Mily began to moan louder and grabbed at the back of his head as her shapely nails dug into her skull. His tongue was now buried deep inside her and the pent up passion exploded with her almost ripping a handful of hair off his scalp.

Sidharth undid the laces of her heels and removed them. Slowly he began to suck on her toes and massage her soles with his fingers. He then began to run his hands up and down her legs and thighs. Turning her over, he quickly unhooked and discarded her bra. He now had Mily totally naked in front of him and, splayed across the bed in her nudity except her anklet on her left leg, she looked exceptionally delicious.
VII
"Hey, when are you coming over from banglore?" she asked Amit when he called her at the usual daily time. "I don't know dear, things are very busy right now and I am badly under staffed, maybe it will be after a few more weeks," he answered.

She was disappointed at the delay, but told him about her dinner plans for Friday with Sidharth and the events at the store. Amit was clearly excited by the prospect of seeing her in the new outfit within a few weeks. "You'll look very tasty I imagine," he whispered. "Oh yes I do, and make sure you respond to my email" she replied, "but come quick or I may be tempted to let someone else sample the new wine!" Amit was used to such banter and laughed it off, saying, "perhaps you can send it down here so I can see how the senoritas look."

Amit was back at his hotel, or what he felt was more like a hovel. As directed he began checking his emails. He saw one from Mily, with the subject line, "don't you want me baby." The message simply said, "looks like you are having too much fun with your senoritas, look at the attachment and tell me if you don't want me."
Intrigued he clicked on the attachment to find a video clip of Mily in the yellow and green outfit from the store. As music played, she slowly removed bit after bit and soon was writhing naked on the bed. The clip ended with a shot of Mily holding a placard over her pussy, simply saying, "Miss me, don't you!" He remembered buying the video camera and tripod, but never knew she could use it, and to what good effect.

Amit felt his groin tense and for the first time, since he had been a precocious teenager, his penis spurted out a stream of cum without any physical stimulation. "Damn," said Amit, "it really has been too long."
VIII
Sidharth disrobed in record time and placed himself between Mily's legs. She asked him to put on a condom or he would not be entering seventh heaven. He was left mouth agape, with a rapidly shrinking member as this seduction had not been planned and he did not have the necessary props with him. He had hoped the spontaneity of the situation would help ignore this little absence, but Mily was to have none of it. While he was wondering about what to do, she pulled a condom out of the side drawer and threw it to him. "We have used this room so we don't disturb the kids at other times too, there's just one condom left."

He thanked his stars and her husband's foresight in his heart as he put the rubber on his rapidly regenerating penis. Spreading Mily's legs, he placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her honey pot. She drew in her breath sharply. Sidharth pushed and his cock slid in all the way. She was hot inside, though she felt quite tight. Her vaginal muscles tensed repeatedly over his invading prick, pressing it and releasing the pressure. Slowly, he began to slide in and out of her and her cries of pleasure grew louder.
Sidharth increased his pace rapidly and Mily's shrieks became more audible. Suddenly she arched her back, almost lifting him out of her. At the same time she grabbed his back, leaving a long trail of fingernail scratches on it. Sidharth came mightily and for quite a while. When both were done oozing their bodily fluids, they lay still, Sidharth still inside and atop Mily.

A few minutes later, Mily slid him off and went to the bathroom to clean up. She came back in a bath robe and Sidharth collected his clothing. Quickly dressing, he followed her upstairs to the door. He wanted to pull her to him but Mily just shook his hand, opened the door, and let him out alone. It was time to disengage the knot they had just tied, without further entanglement.
IX

Raj had totted up the sales for the store. Ladies clothing had shown a big spike on Tuesday, but things had otherwise been relatively normal. He was wondering why this had occurred, when he came across the entry for free clothing and shoes for Mily. The extra sales had easily paid out for the gift. Boy, if he could get a few more days of cooperation from Mily, on some of the sexier outfits, his store would be a finalist for the summer sales award from head office.

Contd ....
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Raj was eagerly waiting to talk to Mily regarding the outfits for the week, when she came in on Monday morning. These were somewhat shorter and sexier than what she had normally been wearing. After objecting at first to the lot, she agreed on a few of the items, with the same proviso as the last time. Her wardrobe was going to increase rapidly.

Putting on a blue and pink mini dress, she went over to get a matching pair of shoes. Sidharth brought some shoes over and began to fit her. With each shoe presented, his hands wandered over her legs and thighs. "Behave your self," she admonished, "we are at work, not play." She selected a nice pair of heels and returned to her section to attend to her customers.
X
Sidharth pulled her into the changing room and tried to kiss her, when bringing over shoes to match the outfit for the day. Mily, however, was firm that there was to be no more activity of the sort at dinner, and certainly not at work. His attempts to hold her close and caress her body were rebuffed strongly. She had kept this distance up for over a week now and Sidharth was wondering if there was ever going to be a repeat.

As he left, she found her latest outfit in the changing room. Raj had changed the one she had agreed upon with another that was even more revealing. Raj had left a short backless orange summer dress, which went down to her knees but had a plunging neckline. Mily was, however, not in the mood to argue as the store had already opened up, and the episode with Sidharth was on her mind. This did mean that she had to go bra less, and would have to make sure her breasts would not make any unwanted appearances from her dress, during the day. She dressed up, picked up a pair of orange sandals from the three pairs Sidharth had left outside the booth, and went to attend her section, which continued to sell and sell well. During the shift, she certainly showed the store customers a lot more skin than usual, with quite a few of the guys trying to look down her cleavage, but the sales numbers made it worth the effort.

It was a heavier than normal sales day and she was late in leaving for the school. Unable to change into home clothing on time she picked up the kids in her new outfit, raising quite a few eyebrows among other moms and catching a number of appreciative stares from dads. Her neighbor, Rahul, who was collecting his kids, whistled and said, "wow Mily, looks like you are really getting ready for Amit's return."
XI
She drove home and, leaving the kids with some snacks in the kitchen, decided to go up and change. As she entered the bedroom, she felt something was not in order. The bed looked like someone had been sitting on it and water was running in the bathroom. "Oh shit," she thought, "I forgot to turn off the tap when I left in the morning, hope things are not flooded."
With that thought she walked into the bathroom and straight into the hands of her husband. Amit took one look at her and his fly buttons almost flew off. He placed a crushing kiss on her mouth. Mily was speechless but was overjoyed to see the man she truly loved.

She put her legs around his waist and hung on as he moved them to the bed. Sliding his hand under her dress, he moved the fabric of her panty aside and shoved his manhood into her pussy. He had been waiting for this moment for months. Kissing her deeply he kept thrusting with purpose. Then he tensed and let a torrent of sperm flow into her. Her orgasm arrived almost instantaneously.

"How, when," Mily stammered. "Well I got your email and just had to see you in something sexy. What you are wearing right now does quite a bit for me, did you know I was coming, I certainly did not tell anyone," he explained. "Not really," she said, "I have just come from work." "Wow, such sexy clothes at work," he mused.

The kids were even more surprised to see Amit. With the presents distributed, and the children in bed, he finally had time to tell his side of things.
"Once I got your email, I moved heaven and earth to finish things as quick as possible," said Amit, "the opportunity came yesterday and I simply ran off to the airport to take a flight direct to Delhi."
Amit made love to Mily many times that night. Every time his spirit flagged, she revived him by putting on a sexier outfit, stripping and doing other things to get him excited. She fucked, sucked and bucked all night till Amit was totally spent. Her vagina, rectum and mouth carried their fair share of milking her husband to the last drop.
XII
Mily walked in to work knackered from the exertions of the night before. She went into the change room with the newest item, taking off her regular clothes. Being unusually tired, she forgot to properly lock the door, and the latch unhinged as she disrobed. Finding the door unlatched Sidharth came in uninvited, and seeing her in underwear only, pulled her over to him and kissed her, while locking the entrance. "Please stop, my husband came back last night, I cannot do this again," she begged. But he had her panties down, her back against the wall and had already entered her pretty sore pussy. Her mind was too confused to register that she was being violated and that this was as public a place as could be. "It's okay, I am wearing a condom," he whispered in her ear, as he thrust in and out. Mily tried to push him off, but lacked the strength to do so.

Raj was wondering where Mily had vanished to, she did look a bit tired when she had arrived, and he wondered if she would make a scene about the altered outfit. He heard strange noises coming from the change room, so placing a chair at the door, he stood on it and looked down. "Well this is interesting," he said loudly, seeing the action inside. Sticking his hand over the door he unlatched it and went in.
Mily was mortified and Sidharth had no words. She was still impaled on his cock. "Turn her around," he ordered Sidharth so that Mily's rear was now facing him. Raj dropped his trousers, rubbed his hands under Mily's vagina to mop up some love juices. He spread these on his cock and inserted the head into her anus. He pushed in and she was now being serviced at both ends. The pain of the rear entry was intense and she was in shock as the fucking from both ends continued. As both men pulled in and out, she had a shattering orgasm. Mily had a hard time stifling the noise so that it would not attract even more interest from others in the store. Luckily, no one else came in.

Raj sent Sidharth to his section after both of them had come and they had Mily propped up against the booth. His hands roamed over Mily's body as lust showed in his eyes. He began to suck Mily's breasts and move his fingers in and out of her reddened pussy. "You're a firecracker, honey," he leered. Laying her down on the bench, he wanted to enter her, but Mily put her hands over her vagina. "Please," she begged, "I am very tired, let me go today." Raj was insistent, "c'mon honey, just a quick fuck," trying to force his cock past her hands and into her pussy. But Mily was resolved not to allow this. "Okay, honey, how about a blow job?" Raj suggested. He brought his cock up to her lips, despite her protestation, and was going to push it in. Mily was reprieved, however, as Sidharth knocked on the door, "Raj you are needed at the main desk right away, there's a call from head office."

"You do look very tired, dear," Raj said, "go home and rest and be back tomorrow for the usual routine." The smirk on his face indicated the routine was going to be far from usual from now on. After Raj had left, sucking on her lips and roughly pawing her breasts on the way out, Sidharth entered and held her close to him. Mily pushed him back with great force, tears streaming down her eyes. He figured she was not going to respond to him and exited right away. Mily dressed herself, fixed up as best as she was able to and left with as much dignity as she could muster. The clothing for that day remained unworn and in the cubicle. This was one dress she was not going to accept, whatever she had done or had been done to her.
Mily knew her career at Zeds was over. She had enjoyed her time there and her wardrobe had certainly grown. She was not in love with Sidharth, rather both episodes with him had been spur of the moment. It was clear, however, that there was no question of going back there and resuming work as if nothing had happened. She hated Raj with a passion and was certain that if she returned to work, her main job would be to service his needs rather than those of the customers.
XIII

Picking up her kids, she returned home in the afternoon. Amit was in a great mood and could not wait to give her the good news.
Stripping her clothes off, bending her down in front of the bathroom mirror, entering her pussy from behind, and starting a rhythmic motion forwards and back, he informed her, "I told the factory people I was not living without my family or in a dump anymore. They have arranged a house for us in Bangalore. You will move there right away and I will visit every weekend from the site."
Still stinging from the strenuous sexual workouts she had received in the previous 24 hours, yet coming for the umpteenth time as her husband screwed her, Mily smiled and thanked God she would be with the man she truly loved from now on. While her vagina contracted repeatedly around Amit's member, she imagined herself on the jet plane, departing from Delhi.
Amit meanwhile, approaching another massive orgasm, was wondering how good she would look among the ladies in Bangalore with her new sense of style and dress!!!
[+] 1 user Likes hotguydelhi_sidharth's post
Like Reply
Super hot story bro...continue
Like Reply
hooooooooooottttttttttttt onnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee
Like Reply
Awesome......
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply