Poll: Who do you to watch ,your wife getting gang-banged by
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Your Friends
15.12%
13 15.12%
Construction Workers
19.77%
17 19.77%
Taxi Drivers
18.60%
16 18.60%
Your Colony guys
9.30%
8 9.30%
Her Colleagues
16.28%
14 16.28%
Your Colleagues
6.98%
6 6.98%
Gangmembers
13.95%
12 13.95%
Total 86 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whom you want your wife to be gang-banged by
Whom you want your wife to be gang-banged by
[+] 1 user Likes ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Since "strangers" or online "friends" not options here....I voted for next (also a fantasy Tongue )

CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
TAXI DRIVERS
Click on the pics to view larger version

Couple from Bangalore
My wife thread:  https://xossipy.com/thread-37134.html

[Image: sm2-horz1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes sidshivani's post
Like Reply
(27-01-2022, 02:14 AM)sidshivani Wrote: Since "strangers" or online "friends" not options here....I voted for next (also a fantasy Tongue )

CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
TAXI DRIVERS

yes they are best.. raw , horny , dirty, ll fuck her like they got an sex doll to empty their balls....
[+] 4 users Like ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
Any one
[+] 1 user Likes husbandamar's post
Like Reply
i want to watch construction workers bang my wife...n cum in her pussy for a full weekend
[+] 8 users Like ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
A dominant bigcock
Like Reply
(22-01-2022, 01:13 AM)ashipremkumar Wrote: Whom you want your wife to be gang-banged by

I want to watch some ugly looking beggars batch gang bang or forcefully destroyed my wife.
[+] 3 users Like fedx2217's post
Like Reply
Definitely her office colleagues.

She works with an advertisement company. And often tells me how men stare at her, all the time, right from her boss to her colleagues to the security guards.
Though she feels disgusted about it, but makes me horny some times ..
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
(25-04-2022, 08:12 PM)Bullstallion Wrote: Definitely her office colleagues.

She works with an advertisement company. And often tells me how men stare at her, all the time,  right from her boss to her colleagues to the security guards.

Bhai yadi tunhari chut ad agency me he to pakka maano uske office ke kisi lund ne uska nada khol liya hoga. 
Chid gayi he tumhari bv. Bhosdi lode pe nachti hogi kosi ke
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
I want my wife gangbang by my servant and his friends.
[+] 3 users Like husbandamar's post
Like Reply
(25-04-2022, 08:12 PM)Bullstallion Wrote: Definitely her office colleagues.

She works with an advertisement company. And often tells me how men stare at her, all the time,  right from her boss to her colleagues to the security guards.

Mine too. She doesnt share her stories. But i know she is the only women in her office. But yet she doesnt feel uncomfortable. She  likes when men stare her but never reveals that to me. To show she is a very conservative type. Yet sometime she will tell me how her boss wanted to go out for  dinner with her and she rejected.
Like Reply
(04-06-2022, 03:58 PM)Simpleguy840 Wrote: Mine too. She doesnt share her stories. But i know she is the only women in her office. But yet she doesnt feel uncomfortable. She  likes when men stare her but never reveals that to me. To show she is a very conservative type. Yet sometime she will tell me how her boss wanted to go out for  dinner with her and she rejected.

Abhi reject kiya he tumhari bv ne dinner ka offer. Ek din apne boss ke lund pe bethkar dinner kaeegi.
[+] 1 user Likes Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
(22-01-2022, 01:13 AM)ashipremkumar Wrote: Whom you want your wife to be gang-banged by

Those who are not want tk fuck my wife ther are not my true friend.
[+] 2 users Like Bengalixxo's post
Like Reply

I want my wife to be gangbanged by construction workers.
We can chat in detail ping me in Hangout 
Id: feddyfedx;
[+] 2 users Like fedx2217's post
Like Reply
https://i.ibb.co/N63FP6h/IMG-20220710-145825.jpg
[+] 2 users Like Bengalixxo's post
Like Reply

tharki rich 3-4 strong old and middle aged uncles.
Like Reply
i want to see my cousin farida ezzi getting roughly banged by strangers like courier guy, watchmen of her building etc for non payment of stuff
Like Reply
I have this strong urge to see her being taken by at least 4 auto drivers in a hotel room for at least 2 days. 

Me hering it all on the phone while she is being taken down by all these studs 

She likes to hear about this urge many times
[+] 1 user Likes m46biinci's post
Like Reply
(10-08-2022, 06:00 PM)m46biinci Wrote: I have this strong urge to see her being taken by at least 4 auto drivers in a hotel room for at least 2 days. 

Me hering it all on the phone while she is being taken down by all these studs 

She likes to hear about this urge many times

really awesome... you should not just listen but try to see when they rip her clothes n bang her tight pussy n ass
[+] 2 users Like ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
(06-06-2022, 01:28 AM)Kam1nam2 Wrote: Abhi reject kiya he tumhari bv ne dinner ka offer. Ek din apne boss ke lund pe bethkar dinner kaeegi.
she goes out with her  boss on work  purposes. when i get jealous and tell her. he might b a bad person. she tells me he is  good guy. if they have to go out of the city. he picks her up early in the morning ut she comes by 10. i allways wonder what she does. while driving. are there more people travelling with them.
Like Reply