Adultery Army Jawan's Wife
[Image: Downloads2.jpg]

Title: Army Jawan's Wife
Word Count: 8494
Author: Novelist Casanova

Army Jawan's Wife

The 1980s were the time the entire country was going through a very challenging phase, and unemployment was a big problem.  In my state of Tamil Nadu, the situation was no different, the educated youth were struggling to find suitable jobs.  The only steady and secure job was being in the Army with all the benefits and a guaranteed pension.  Only the women married to the Army men were living a happy life and others were suffering under the hands of their unemployed husbands.  In our small village alone, Army men were of huge demand among the fathers who had their daughters ready for marriage.  Army men got all the beautiful girls in our village.  Though they were not handsome, the girls in our village because of their family’s financial situation had no other choice but to say yes to the Army guys.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My elder sister and I were the only two daughters to our parents.  My dad, just like all the dads in the village, out of all the struggle found an Army guy for my sister.  He was clearly unattractive, no match to her beauty.  The moment he saw my sister, he started drooling all over and decided to marry my sister.  He started making love to my sister even before the engagement, my dad had no other choice but to let him enjoy my sister, as he did not want to irk the Army guy and make him say no to the marriage.  Understanding our family’s financial situation and my dad’s desperate need to get her married to an Army guy and give her a secure future, my sister cooperated with the Army guy’s horny behavior and let him use her.

Like Reply
He lacked manners clearly, and enjoyed kissing my sister right in front of my dad.  He was such a sick psycho that, while he used to kiss my beautiful sister’s lips, he used to openly comment about my sister’s boobs and ass, and tell my dad about how much he enjoyed making love to my sister’s pussy.  My dad had no other choice but to let him do and say whatever dirty things about my sister.  He used to give some money and send my dad out to buy something in order to make love to my sister in our house, and my dad used to put his head down in shame and leave.

Like Reply
He did not even spare my mom, he used to make my mom come to the Sugarcane fields lying to my dad that she is going to the river to fetch water.  As my mom used to go to the Sugarcane fields, he used to take her inside the fields and kiss my mom’s lips, make her remove her saree, petticoat and blouse, and get naked for him and he used to enjoy making love to my mom.  One day after letting him make love to her, she was returning home, and as I asked her why she was doing that, she cried and told me that she was doing this for my sister’s future.

Like Reply
Though I was prettier than my sister, strangely he did not even try to misbehave with me.  After the Engagement, the village elders fixed the marriage next week, and my dad was so relieved.  The Army guy still continued to make love to my sister, and my dad was cool with that.  My mom on the other hand, used to readily go to the Sugarcane fields every time the Army guy used to call.  This time as he took my mom inside the Sugarcane field, she readily went inside with him.  As he was holding my mom’s face and kissing her lips, my mom was closing her eyes and kissing his lips back passionately.  While she was kissing his lips back, my mom started grabbing his ass over his dhoti and hugging him.

Like Reply
Clearly she was horny, and was sucking his lips like she loved him.  The guy who was so ugly, was enjoying the way he was getting his lips kissed by my beautiful mom.  As both were kissing each other’s lips, their salaivas began leaking from their mouths.  My mom, who was grabbing his ass over his dhoti, took her hand towards his front and lifted his dhoti and caught his cock and was stroking his cock while she was kissing his lips.  My mom was clearly enjoying herself, and was ready to give him all the pleasures he wanted.  Breaking the kiss, “take your clothes off,” he said and my mom smiled at him, wiped her mouth with her pallu and started removing her saree.  She removed her blouse and petticoat, since she never wore her bra and panteis inside, she was completely naked for him quickly.  He absolutely loved the way my mom was cooperating. 

Like Reply
As he started unbuttoning his shirt, my mom smilingly started helping him unbutton his shirt.  My mom, standing naked with her beautiful dusky body, blushing, smiling and removing the ugly Army guy’s shirt clearly suggested that she was horny.  As my mom unbuttoned his shirt and started removing his shirt off his shoulders, he undraped his dhoti, and my mom grabbed his loose underwear and knelt in front of him and started pulling it down and he got off his underwear.  My mom, being a dutiful housewife, folded his underwear and kept it on her top of his dhoti and shirt which were on top of my mom’s saree, petticoat and blouse, and hugged his thighs and started kissing the area around his cock.  “Hey, Devi, I love you more than your daughter, '' he said, brushing my mom’s hair.  My mom giggled and continued kissing the area around his cock holding his cock with her right hand.  She liked the way he was calling her by her name, probably it was getting her more horny.  

Like Reply
She hugged him lovingly with her left hand around his ass cheeks and started lovingly kissing his cock.  “Mmmmmmm…. Devi, you love me don’t you?” he moaned holding my mom’s face as she was taking his cock inside his mouth.  My mom now was sucking and kissing his cock grabbing his ass cheeks affectionately.  The Army guy was super horny and by the way my mom was teasing him with her kisses on his cock and sucking on his cock. He realized that he could cum early and grabbed my mom’s biceps.  “Devi, get up my whore,” he said and helped my mom stand up and hugged my mom naked and they both were hugging each other naked and kissing their lips passionately.
Like Reply
As they were kissing each other’s lips passionately, they were grabbing each other’s asses.  He spread my mom’s ass cheeks and inserted his hand between my mom’s ass cheeks and tried to explore my mom’s asshole.  “Mmmmmm..” she moaned and broke the kiss and smirked at him.  He smiled at my mom and started kissing my mom’s cheeks and and went down kissing my mom’s neck and started kissing my mom’s cleavage and started sucking my mom’s boobs grabbing her ass tight.  “Mmmmmmmmm….” my mom moaned as he started sucking my mom’s boobs and she was biting her lips and moaning.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm… hey Devi, what a babe you are, I wish I married you instead of your daughter,” he moaned and continued squeezing my mom’s ass and sucking my mom’s boobs.
Like Reply
Realizing his horniness and his urge to cum, he spread my mom’s legs and inserted his cock inside my mom’s pussy and started making love to my mom in the standing position.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm,” my mom was morning and hugged him tight and kissed his cheeks moaning in pleasure.  “Mmmmmmm…. Devi, mmmmmm , Devi…  tell me you are my whore, mmmmmm,” he moaned as he was making love to my mom in the standing position.  “Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm,” my mom was moaning.

Like Reply
Meanwhile, I noticed someone, probably the owner of the Sugarcane field, was coming slowly in his bullock cart.  “Devi, I can’t take it anymore, I am gonna cum inside you now, mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm,” he began moaning and continued hugging my mom tight and was making love to her in the standing position.  He was about to cum inside my mom’s pussy, and at the same time the owner of the Sugarcane field noticed movement in the Sugarcane field and got down from his bullock cart and started entering the field.  At the same time, the Army guy was hugging my mom’s tight and squeezing my mom’s ass cheeks tight and making love to my mom in the standing position and was about to cum.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” my mom was moaning as he was thrusting his cock deeper and deeper inside my mom’s pussy.  “Aaaaaa aaaaaaaaah aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” he moaned loud and shot his cum deep inside my mom pussy.  “Who is that in my field,” as the owner of the Sugarcane field shouted, the Army guy pushed my naked mom and grabbed all the clothes and escaped from the spot.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Sir very nice super
Like Reply
u r one of my favorite writers, your kabbadi play with mom was gr8 work but this lag that tril. make write a continuation to Mom’s kabbadi challenge or Panties of Dr. Mythili Ramakrishnan
Like Reply
clps Nice start happy
Like Reply
In a hurry to escape from the spot, he grabbed my mom’s Saree, petticoat, and blouse along with his Dhoti, shirt, and underwear and tried to escape from the spot along with my mom.  As my mom tried to flee naked, the Sugarcane field owner caught my mom’s hand.  The Sugarcane field owner was actually my classmate Gopal’s dad, and he is well known to our family.  “Chinnaswamy, please let me go,” my mom begged and tried to free herself from him.  “No way, I am going to tell our entire village that you were sleeping with your son-in-law, and stop this wedding,” he said.  “Chinnaswamy, please, it's my daughter’s future, don’t play with her future,” my mom begged, trying to free her left hand from him and trying everything possible to cover her nakedness with her right hand.

Like Reply
“Come to my store room, we will sort it out there,” he said.  “Chinnaswamy, please,” my mom was begging.  “Devi, you know that I always had an eye on you, god has given me this opportunity to enjoy you and I don’t want to ruin this,” he said.  “Chinnaswamy, I have to leave, my husband will be searching for me,” my mom pleaded.  “Come Devi, let's go to my farmhouse, it is hardly 100 meters from here, no one can see us,” he said.  Chinnaswamy, please Chinnaswamy, I beg you, I have to go home, or else my husband will kill me,” my mom was begging him to let her go.  “Devi, if you don’t sleep with me now, I will let you go, but before you reach home after finding your dress, I will go to the village and tell everyone that you were sleeping with your daughter’s fiance, and stop your daughter’s wedding,” he said in a threatening tone.  “Chinnaswamy, this is wrong,” my mom said.  “What you were doing with your future son-in-law is also wrong.  Let's not waste time, let's finish this off quickly, Devi,” he said and grabbed my mom’s ass and tried to carry my naked mom over his shoulder.  “No, Chinnaswamy, please, I beg you,” my mom begged.  “Why Devi, why not?” he said and grabbed my mom’s boobs.  “If you can let that ugly Army guy make love to me, why not me, Meena, you have known me since ages?” he said and began playing with my mom’s boobs and she was trying hard to take his hands off her boobs.  “No Chinnaswamy please,” my mom kept begging.  She was clearly not interested in sleeping with him, but she felt cornered.  He grabbed my mom’s ass cheeks and carried her over his shoulders.  He carried my naked mom over his shoulder and took her to his storeroom and started making love to my mom.

Like Reply
Since the doors and windows were all closed, I could not see them making love inside, but I could hear my mom’s moaning.  More like she was screaming in pain asking for help.  Luckily there was one window which was not closed properly and I opened it.  “Meena, help me,” my mom screamed as she was naked on the haystack, and Chinnaswamy was on top of my mom and his cock was inside my mom’s pussy.  “Meena, go bring dad, hurry,” my mom screamed helplessly.  “Yeah go bring your dad, I will tell everyone that you mom was sleeping with her own son-in-law,” he said.  “No, Meena, it’s a lie, don’t believe him,” my mom said.  Of course she was lying, “If your husband comes to know about you sleeping with your son-in-law, he is going to kill himself, and your daughters will be without a father, you want that to happen?” he said and my mom froze for a moment and let him make love to her.  “Uncle, I have locked the door from the inside and I am going to bring all the village people here, and tell them you are banging my mom,” I threatened him.  “Meena, if you do that, I will kill your mom and I will kill myself here as well,” he said.  “Chinnaswamy, listen to me, let's not complicate things now, okay?” my mom said, holding his face.  “You go ahead and make love to me and we all will leave the place peacefully like nothing happened okay?” my mom said.  Chinnaswamy agreed and as he was about to make love to my mom, “Meena, you go home and quickly get me something to wear, don’t tell anyone about this, okay?” my mom said.  “Okay, mom,” I said. 

Like Reply
She quickly hugged Chinnaswamy and spread her legs wider and let Chinnaswamy make love to her.  As I was walking back home through the Sugarcane field, I saw Chinnaswamy’s son Gopal, my classmate holding my mom’s saree.  “Gopal, that’s my mom’s,” I said and ran towards him and took my mom’s blouse saree.  “Where is the petticoat?” I asked.  “One guy was running naked and with a bunch of clothes in hand, and when my dog chased him, he just dropped the saree and blouse and escaped,” Gopal said.  “Gopal, you wait here, don’t follow me okay?” he said.  “Why, Meena, is there anything wrong?” he asked.  “Please Gopal, listen to me, wait here,” I said.  As I was about to run, “you are hiding something from me, Meena,” he said and caught my hand.  “Please Gopal, I have to go,” I begged.  “I will come with you,” he said.  “Please Gopal, please,” I begged.  “I have not been able to sleep since you said No to me, Meena, what wrong did you find in me? Am I not smart enough to be your boyfriend?” he said.  “Gopal, I have to hurry, please understand,” I said.  “Meena, can I get a hug from you?” he said, grabbing my hands tight.  “If I hug you will you let me go?” I said.  “Yes,” he said and smiled at me.  “Alright,” I said and before I could hug him, he, getting a green signal to hug me, grabbed my ass and pulled me towards him and hugged me tight and started kissing my neck.  “Hey, did I tell you to kiss me?” I said and broke the hug.  “Sorry, Meena, you are so hot, I got carried away.  You go and do whatever you want to do,” he said and I picked up my mom’s saree and blouse and started running towards the store room.

Like Reply
As I reached the store room and looked through the window, my mom was sleeping on top of Chinnaswamy and was kissing his lips passionately.  As my mom was on top and kissing Chinnaswamy’s lips, he was grabbing my mom’s ass and kissing my mom’s lips back.  “Let's spread my dhoti on the hay and do Meena,” he said.  “Yeah, Chinnaswamy, it is poking everywhere,” my mom said and got on top of him.  As they both were naked, he held one end of his Dhoti and gave the other end to my mom and they both spread it on the hay and made my naked mom sleep and slept on of my mom and started making love to my mom and my mom was enjoying it.  “Mmmmmmm.. Chinnaswamy, I love it,” my mom said, holding his face and grinned and kissed him on his forehead.  The way she was enjoying it was making me horny and I could feel my panties getting wet.

Like Reply
As I was gently bending down and watching my mom making love to Chinnaswamy uncle passionately, all of a sudden I felt a hand on my ass.  As I turned around to see who it was, it was Chinnaswamy’s son Gopal, “shhhhh… don’t disturb them,” he said and I turned around.  “I am not disturbing them,” I whispered as I was not in a mood to disturb them as well.  “Your mom is enjoying it,” he whispered.  “They are happy, let's not disturb them, Meena,” Gopal whispered.  “Gopal, please leave now, I am feeling uncomfortable with you watching my mom naked,” I whispered.  “I understand, Meena, I will turn around, and before I leave I want a hug from you.  I know you won’t love me, at least, I can get a hug from you right?” Gopal whispered.  As I agreed, Gopal hugged me with his arms around his waist. I hugged him back with my arms around his neck.  As we were hugging each other, Gopal was facing the Sugarcane field, and I was facing the mirror and watching my mom enjoying making love.  Though I was hugging Gopal, my focus was on my mom.  As my full focus was on my mom, “Meena, can I keep hugging you for a minute or two?” he whispered into my ears.  “Sure, Gopal,” I whispered and continued watching my mom making love and I started feeling horny already.  As I was hugging Gopal and enjoying watching my mom’s love making, Gopal, roamed all his fingers over my back and was kissing my neck, and instead of protesting, I was enjoying his kisses and moaning softly near his ears.  Gopal, realizing that I was horny, placed his hand over my ass on top of my half saree, and I hugged him tight and continued watching my mom making love.  “Mmmmm.. Nice ass, Meena,” he whispered and started kissing my cheeks.  Since I was already turned on, I was loving his kisses.  Involuntarily my lips began kissing his cheeks back.  As his hands roamed all over my ass cheeks, I began moaning softly, and he started lifting my half saree skirt and my petticoat from and grabbed my ass over my panties.  As he was grabbing my white panties elastic and about to pull it down, I was in two minds whether to stop him or to let him remove my panties, but the itch in my pussy was begging him to remove my white panties and explore my pussy and clear my itch, so I decided to let Gopal remove my panties.

Like Reply